PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James Surpasses Michael Jordan For #4 On NBA's All-Time Scoring List

LaVar Ball
03-07-2019, 01:26 AM
Just happened tonight.

Discuss.

1. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
2. Karl Malone
3. Kobe Bryant
4. LeBron James
5. Michael Jordan

Silent
03-07-2019, 01:57 AM
And took that L to Boot

YAALREADYKNO
03-07-2019, 03:03 AM
2nd Greatest Of All Time

bledrules
03-07-2019, 03:42 AM
And it only took 100 + more games for LBJ to do it

Jeffy25
03-07-2019, 03:54 AM
And it only took 100 + more games for LBJ to do it

Not focused primarily on scoring.

He is ahead of Jordan in all time points, and has taken 1300 less shots

Tg11
03-07-2019, 05:24 AM
LeBron is officially better statistically than Jordan and not that much longer before he passes Kobe

ewing
03-07-2019, 07:36 AM
Complier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More-Than-Most
03-07-2019, 07:45 AM
the goat passed the 2nd best player ever in something... shocker.

Tg11
03-07-2019, 09:08 AM
Only a matter of time before he passes Kobe and The Mailman but as far as passing Kareem...LeBron will do that by the time he retires

GREATNESS ONE
03-07-2019, 04:25 PM
Sorry but we need 1 more Championship.

ewing
03-07-2019, 04:31 PM
I heard he cried :facepalm:

Tg11
03-07-2019, 04:41 PM
It doesn't mean much if the Lakers don't make the playoffs

Vee-Rex
03-07-2019, 04:41 PM

The GOAT isn't afraid to let out his emotions.

Hawkeye15
03-07-2019, 04:42 PM

I cry nearly everyday.

bledrules
03-07-2019, 04:48 PM
Meh IDK MJ was never real emotional except when he won all his rings of course

Hawkeye15
03-07-2019, 04:52 PM

he is a self absorbed dick though. As much as I loved MJ the player, I don't care for him his personality.

bledrules
03-07-2019, 04:57 PM
he is a self absorbed dick though. As much as I loved MJ the player, I don't care for him his personality.

ALL NBA players are that way
Divas like LBJ and Kobe Bryant have destroyed the NBA and it's a damn shame

Chronz
03-07-2019, 04:57 PM
It doesn't mean much if the Lakers don't make the playoffs
If you cant, can someone plz make sense of this statement?

Chronz
03-07-2019, 04:58 PM
Well that depends, do you consider ******** on teammates and physically assaulting them emotional?

Chronz
03-07-2019, 04:59 PM
All? LMFAO

Hawkeye15
03-07-2019, 05:04 PM

no way man, but the greatest in anything are kinda dicks. You need to be...

But go look at Andrew Wiggins. Gee, shucks, golly, we have a basketball game today??

Destroyed the NBA? Meh, it's more popular than ever. I agree players have too much control but there is no stopping it now.

Hawkeye15
03-07-2019, 05:05 PM
Well that depends, do you consider ******** on teammates and physically assaulting them emotional?

I do. I have a toddler who loses her **** when she doesn't get her way. But she is 23 months, not 28 years.

Chronz
03-07-2019, 05:11 PM
I do. I have a toddler who loses her **** when she doesn't get her way. But she is 23 months, not 28 years.

Check your kid into rehab bro, this generation tells me you're never too young to start destroying your children.

Hawkeye15
03-07-2019, 05:25 PM
Check your kid into rehab bro, this generation tells me you're never too young to start destroying your children.

I just checked, and unfortunately my insurance doesn't cover rehab for Paw Patrol addiction.

ewing
03-07-2019, 05:26 PM
I cry nearly everyday.

does it work?

ewing
03-07-2019, 05:27 PM

that's lady like

Hawkeye15
03-07-2019, 05:34 PM
does it work?

I feel better about myself so yeah

ewing
03-07-2019, 05:47 PM
I feel better about myself so yeah

Fair enough

Hangin n Wangin
03-07-2019, 05:48 PM
I cry nearly everyday.

What a baby.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/kCjHF9CedsQ/hqdefault.jpg

aman_13
03-07-2019, 06:29 PM

Makes sense, with the emphasis on the 3 ball, higher pace and the 5 out offense.

Let me elabrotate on the higher pace, teams are taking more shots now which increases the tempo of the game as we all know but that also tends to compromise defenses and because of small ball, a big guy like LeBron is going to produce more in these circumstances.

aman_13
03-07-2019, 06:30 PM
does it work?

It's good for you.

Jeffy25
03-07-2019, 07:09 PM
I just checked, and unfortunately my insurance doesn't cover rehab for Paw Patrol addiction.

:laugh2:

aman_13
03-07-2019, 07:11 PM
Basically, there is no wrong answer. You could make a case for LeBron as the goat but it's pointless to measure his stats against Jordan because they were both elite in their era. I'll take the guy with the killer mentality.

Chronz
03-08-2019, 07:27 AM
Idk why people even put him in that category, I still got Shaq ahead of Bron, maybe right on par but it's not just down to bron n mj

ewing
03-08-2019, 12:13 PM
Idk why people even put him in that category, I still got Shaq ahead of Bron, maybe right on par but it's not just down to bron n mj

Heís cries and cries and cries and people start telling him what he wants to hear.

Htownballa1622
03-08-2019, 12:54 PM
This is bigger than winning a chip imho.

So he'll surpass Kobe around Christmas next season. Count me in. :win:

Hawkeye15
03-08-2019, 03:12 PM

eh, it's MJ, LeBron, and KAJ up top. Next tier has Shaq, Duncan, Wilt. For me anyways.

basch152
03-09-2019, 02:22 AM

yeah but he's taken 3200 more 3 pt shots.

you have to account for era.

of course lebron did it in fewer shots when 3 pt shooting is such a bigger deal.

basch152
03-09-2019, 02:29 AM
eh, it's MJ, LeBron, and KAJ up top. Next tier has Shaq, Duncan, Wilt. For me anyways.

I feel like this is disrespectful to hakeem.

shaq has admitted himself that olajuwon kicked his *** in their match and is the only big man of the 90s he thinks is his equal if not better.

Chronz
03-09-2019, 06:04 AM
You know how you dont let Bron recover from his 11 showing, well KAJ topped that no show. I got Shaq ahead of him for similar reasons. Wilt is there, Duncan aint for me but I value peak very highly

Chronz
03-09-2019, 06:08 AM
I feel like this is disrespectful to hakeem.

shaq has admitted himself that olajuwon kicked his *** in their match and is the only big man of the 90s he thinks is his equal if not better.

That was baby Shaq vs peak Hakeem. Shaq also said Dream was the dragon that took longest to slay. Shaq puts himself behind Bill Russell cuz of rings so by that barometer, he passed Hakeem there too.

Shaq just sys things sometimes but no, Hakeem didn't kick his ***. You want to see an ultimate *** spanking, go back and watch clown *** Ewing shoot 39% in a 7 game series that his team actually put him in position to win, go back and watch D-Rob recieving his rightfully earned FMVP only for Hakeem to find it insulting and tear his *** up. Shaq held his own, was doubled more often and had better success 1v1 IMO. This despite being a fresh faced version of himself. PEAK Shaq would have demanded a double every single time against those Rockets.

Chronz
03-09-2019, 06:15 AM
Heís cries and cries and cries and people start telling him what he wants to hear.

People listen to the talking heads more than they hear anything from Bron. Its the media thats perpetuating this narrative. Wilt is rolling over in his grave right now, dude has the greatest carry job ever, an equally dominant FMVP run AND was every bit the athletic marvel. Duncan/KAJ have more chips, more defensive dominance and an equally impressive longevity streak.

ewing
03-09-2019, 08:01 AM
People listen to the talking heads more than they hear anything from Bron. Its the media thats perpetuating this narrative. Wilt is rolling over in his grave right now, dude has the greatest carry job ever, an equally dominant FMVP run AND was every bit the athletic marvel. Duncan/KAJ have more chips, more defensive dominance and an equally impressive longevity streak.

Agreed. The talking heads have convinced people this is a debate. It brings ratings. I mean look at how Jordanís teammates are viewed. Pippen used to be the guy people didnít think belong in the top 50. Every other players moves down as more greats enter still but guys this generation thinks Pip was John Havlicek.

basch152
03-09-2019, 09:05 AM
That was baby Shaq vs peak Hakeem. Shaq also said Dream was the dragon that took longest to slay. Shaq puts himself behind Bill Russell cuz of rings so by that barometer, he passed Hakeem there too.

Shaq just sys things sometimes but no, Hakeem didn't kick his ***. You want to see an ultimate *** spanking, go back and watch clown *** Ewing shoot 39% in a 7 game series that his team actually put him in position to win, go back and watch D-Rob recieving his rightfully earned FMVP only for Hakeem to find it insulting and tear his *** up. Shaq held his own, was doubled more often and had better success 1v1 IMO. This despite being a fresh faced version of himself. PEAK Shaq would have demanded a double every single time against those Rockets.

hakeem had such a more complete game than shaq.

he was a much better defender, better playmaker, could score further outside the paint opening up lanes for drivers and cutters, better rebounder, wasnt a liability to be hack-a-shaqed, and shaq has admitted on numerous occasions that hakeem was borderline unstoppable, he had too many post moves and could always find a way to score.

and again, of his own admission shaq says hakeem kicked his *** that series. you can still see it with the way he talks about hakeem to this day. meanwhile if you see what he says about other big men of the era, he's borderline disrespectful towards them.