PDA

View Full Version : Where would LeBron and the LA teams be, if he had chosen the Clippers?

Chronz
03-06-2019, 03:31 PM
How do the Lakers build having to wait for next years free agency to make a splash? How do their youngsters develop?

How does the "Bron effect", affect the Clippers? Do they contend this year, do they keep Boban and co?

Is everyone in LA Happy now? Does Bron have the same pull or does he need the Laker brand more than just the location?

More-Than-Most
03-06-2019, 10:02 PM
honestly they would def be better because they would have kept Harris and wouldnt have a moronic GM. Fun note lakers fans probably wish for this now because they would have kept zubs/randle and got ball/ingram much more playing time and progression while still getting a good draft pick

tredigs
03-07-2019, 12:42 PM
Players traded for the wrong reasons. Coach fired. 1st round exit. Everyone thrown under the bus.

GREATNESS ONE
03-07-2019, 04:14 PM
Who picks the Clippers over the Lakers? :laugh:

Giannis94
03-07-2019, 04:42 PM
The Bucks. Would sweep the worriers in in 4 with 20+ margins

Chronz
03-07-2019, 05:00 PM
You're about to find out ....

GREATNESS ONE
03-07-2019, 07:23 PM

:p We'll seeeeeeee!!!!!!

Cracka2HI!
03-08-2019, 11:37 PM
My brother is a big Laker fan and we've been talking about this all year. I was always telling him the Clippers were a perfect supporting cast waiting for a star and that the Lakers kids could crumble under the King. He owes me a round of golf for the Clippers going further this year. I made that bet thinking I would lose but had to show confidence in my team. It's really hard to say how much better the Clippers would be with LeBron. Would they have the same chemistry and heart? Yeah they probably would lol. I think it's fair to say the Clippers would be up there with Golden State and Denver. They could possibly be the best team Bron's been on outside the heat. I'm not exactly sure what the Clippers roster would look like. They wouldn't have Gallo which would hurt but would still have Tobias. Would they still have gotten Zubac? Probably not. Gortat didn't cut it at Center. I wonder what magic West could have pulled with Bron on board? It was all set up for him. The fact he chose the Lakers really does show how valuable the brand is.

Chronz
03-09-2019, 06:22 AM
Well said sir Crack

Beverly is the perfect Bron PG, we would prolly trade Gallo or Tobias for a better fit at SG or C but with Sweet Lou and Montrezl off the bench Bron would be able to sit and not see his team crater without him. Whoever we keep between Gallo/Harris would be a perfect outlet option. **** theres even an argument that we got the better prospect at the point to sustain the playmaking of an aging Bron.

Thats an elite squad thats another KD sex change away from being favorite.

MygirlhatesCod
03-09-2019, 02:28 PM

The playoffs

ewing
03-09-2019, 10:42 PM
Well said sir Crack

Beverly is the perfect Bron PG, we would prolly trade Gallo or Tobias for a better fit at SG or C but with Sweet Lou and Montrezl off the bench Bron would be able to sit and not see his team crater without him. Whoever we keep between Gallo/Harris would be a perfect outlet option. **** theres even an argument that we got the better prospect at the point to sustain the playmaking of an aging Bron.

Thats an elite squad thats another KD sex change away from being favorite.

Idk Beverly is like a Delonte West clone. That didnít end well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ldawg
03-10-2019, 09:10 AM
Lebron and a guy like Harris to help and with Lou on the bench. Man i think they would have gone far. Not to mention Doc Rivers being a much better coach.

Driven
03-10-2019, 09:43 AM

Yeah, I was going to say probably Kawhi

GREATNESS ONE
03-11-2019, 02:08 AM
The playoffs

:faint: yea it seems to have... idk forever?

GREATNESS ONE
03-11-2019, 02:08 AM
Yeah, I was going to say probably Kawhi

Yea...

Cracka2HI!
03-12-2019, 03:00 AM
The cool thing is the same thing can and probably will happen this off-season with Kawhi! At this point I think they should keep Gallo rather than try to create cap space for a 2nd max player that probably isn't even out there.

Cracka2HI!
03-12-2019, 03:04 AM
^ That was supposed to be a quote of Chronz last post.