Spurs
Sixers
Jazz
Suns
Celtics
Nuggets

zn23
03-06-2019, 03:16 PM
The Nuggets are on a really bad 3 game losing streak, and part of the reason is they haven't found any continuity with their bench. Their defense has been poor as well.

If there's ever a time to take the Lakers, this is the game.

Foles9MVP
03-06-2019, 04:58 PM
Heat
Wolves
Wizards
Spurs
Nets
Sixers
Jazz
Suns
Celtics
Nuggets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ewing
03-06-2019, 06:44 PM
http://i68.tinypic.com/dboysy.jpg

T-Wolves
Mavs
Hornets
Nets
Spurs
76ers
Jazz
Knicks
Kings
Nuggets

Lakers + Giants
03-06-2019, 07:12 PM
Pistons
Wizards
Hornets
Nets
Spurs
76ers
Jazz
Suns
Kings
Nuggets

kdspurman
03-06-2019, 07:28 PM
Pistons
Wizards
Hornets
Nets
Spurs
Sixers
Pelicans
Suns
Celtics
Lakers

Saddletramp
03-06-2019, 07:40 PM
Pistons
Wiz
Hornets
Nets
Spurs
Sixers
Jazz
Suns
Kings
Nuggs

Foles9MVP
03-06-2019, 09:03 PM
lets go sixers

Foles9MVP
03-06-2019, 09:20 PM
Butler coming out with a strong game against his former team

More-Than-Most
03-06-2019, 10:00 PM
how long do we let this go before we realize amir is asspoop and doesnt deserve to start because he was fine last game????????????? He is getting ****ing torched... put in patton.

LionsFan..LOL
03-06-2019, 10:00 PM
Seemed clear and dirty to me but I am definitely biased. Toss Taj out.

More-Than-Most
03-06-2019, 10:01 PM
Seemed clear and dirty to me but I am definitely biased. Toss Taj out.

O.o why are you here? shoo

LionsFan..LOL
03-06-2019, 10:02 PM
O.o why are you here? shoo

Never. I actually have a fun basketball team to watch for a change!

Foles9MVP
03-06-2019, 10:10 PM
Time to blow this team out in the 2nd half. Stop playing around.

More-Than-Most
03-06-2019, 10:14 PM
Never. I actually have a fun basketball team to watch for a change!

O.O why cant i ever have nice things... people like me in here and you will kill that :D

More-Than-Most
03-06-2019, 10:15 PM
fun note i actually hope the pistons get the 8th seed so they can upset the buck. Holy **** nevermind they the 6 seed lol

edit

Vee-Rex
03-06-2019, 10:16 PM
Wishing K Love didn't come back. We've been winning games with him. :(

More-Than-Most
03-06-2019, 10:17 PM
Wishing K Love didn't come back. We've been winning games with him. :(

dont worry.. dlo gonna finish this off.

LionsFan..LOL
03-06-2019, 10:20 PM
O.O why cant i ever have nice things... people like me in here and you will kill that :D

I have turned over a new leaf. I would never tell people that your name is Yosef or that you are really afraid of spiders.

This is where I love to see Jose Calderon, when the game is out of reach for the opposition. Never, ever, before then.

More-Than-Most
03-06-2019, 10:50 PM
TJ/Bolden/JJ equals 15-6 run :laugh:

Is patton not dressed? What harm in there is trying him when AM and bolden are playing so very badly and now we run the TJ/JJ lineup as a cherry on top

More-Than-Most
03-06-2019, 10:52 PM
alright boys finish this off strong and get the must win

ChI_ShIzzLe
03-06-2019, 11:21 PM
Time to blow this team out in the 2nd half. Stop playing around.

Bulls have been a completely different team after acquiring Porter.

warfelg
03-06-2019, 11:26 PM
Must be nice to never have to stand still for a screen like Robin Lopez.

More-Than-Most
03-06-2019, 11:29 PM
trying to figure rotations out for the playoffs is fine but losing to the bulls is not... this needed to be a win... go to butler here he deserves it,

More-Than-Most
03-06-2019, 11:30 PM
please make both butler

More-Than-Most
03-06-2019, 11:31 PM
levine about to end us lolo0lol... i feel like we get walked off on so much.

More-Than-Most
03-06-2019, 11:32 PM
could be a huge win or loss considering who we play the next 2 games

More-Than-Most
03-06-2019, 11:33 PM
:laugh:

not even gonna say anything about what just happened.

More-Than-Most
03-06-2019, 11:34 PM
20-9 run with 6 plus minutes to go in the game.............................................. ..... the bulls

More-Than-Most
03-06-2019, 11:36 PM
so let me get this ****ing right... we let ben throw it in to a much smaller butler in the ****ing post.... DOES ANYONE ELSE SEE ANY ****ING THING WRONG WITH THAT???????????????? That was the play call... Not ben under the basket who is taller and plays the post but butler... with .5 left...... :laugh:

alright

warfelg
03-06-2019, 11:37 PM
LaVine had 13 FTs. Lol. And Lopez doesn’t stand still on screens.

More-Than-Most
03-06-2019, 11:38 PM
LaVine had 13 FTs. Lol. And Lopez doesn’t stand still on screens.

mike scott got destroyed all night on screens and was on the floor for defense on the lat possession.

ChI_ShIzzLe
03-06-2019, 11:40 PM
Game ain’t over yet [emoji23]

More-Than-Most
we get a do over... how about we give to to jj or butler to shoot or ben inside the ****ing post... dont ****ing put butler under the basket with levine you moron.

ChI_ShIzzLe
I don’t think I’ve seen anything like this

More-Than-Most
03-06-2019, 11:41 PM
there is enough for a catch and shoot... only our coach doesnt realize that

More-Than-Most
03-06-2019, 11:43 PM
lol catch and shoot 90 feet from the basket... whatever still better than the ******** play the play before.

More-Than-Most
03-06-2019, 11:46 PM
i dont even care about any of that.... scott was getting destroyed and we go to him as a defensive guy on the final possession.................. my bad... we lack depth etc etc etc etc etc. that defensive possession was as horrid as the defense we ran against the pistons earlier in the year where blake walked to the rim :laugh:

zn23
03-07-2019, 12:09 AM
This is really embarrassing for the Lakers... These guys that are playing are total scrubs.

Lakers + Giants
03-07-2019, 12:18 AM
People thinking we should rest Bron for the tank.

Lmfao. For what? Our tank is strong as it is.

More-Than-Most
03-07-2019, 12:19 AM
People thinking we should rest Bron for the tank.

Lmfao. For what? Our tank is strong as it is.

i would play him and kuzma as much as possible with how their defense is right now... i cant believe lebron fell off like this so fast.

Lakers + Giants
03-07-2019, 12:24 AM
This is sad to watch.

Would've been one thing if the game was close

Silent
03-07-2019, 12:31 AM
damm what the hell happened to the Lakers?

Lakers + Giants
03-07-2019, 12:33 AM
damm what the hell happened to the Lakers?

All part of the plan. If we don't have the assets for AD, we make sure we go get em.

tp13baby
03-07-2019, 01:01 AM
Injuries is not an excuse for LA being this bad. Walton not getting his guys to play hard is pretty pathetic.

tp13baby
03-07-2019, 01:10 AM
By the reactions of the coaches you would never guess Malone’s team is up. His team has given up 2 o boards and he is ****ing livid and Walton could give two ***** about defense. The lack of pride for LA is disgusting.

zn23
03-07-2019, 01:18 AM
Jokic is having one of those weird passive games. He's only taken 3 shots... The Lakers are now mounting a comeback.

Foles9MVP
03-07-2019, 01:20 AM
WTF just happened? The Bulls? What a joke.

zn23
03-07-2019, 01:25 AM
If Nuggets find a way to lose to this Lakers team it would be a more embarrassing loss than the one against the Warriors at home. There is no way this Lakers team should be within 10 points.

zn23
03-07-2019, 01:34 AM
I had a very bad feeling entering this game. The nuggets were on a 3 game losing streak and I said the Lakers have a great shot to beat them even with all the injuries. The main reason is the complete lack of cohesion with the bench. This is the 4th straight game the Nuggets bench has fallen apart.

To make matters worse, Jokic is playing so passive.

YAALREADYKNO
03-07-2019, 01:35 AM
The Nuggets are a regular season team lol wouldn’t surprise me at all if they lost in the first round

zn23
03-07-2019, 01:37 AM
Now the Nuggets are missing wide open 3s.

Lakers + Giants
03-07-2019, 01:38 AM
We're getting some BS calls. Would've loved to have the refs on our side when we were trying to win, not now.

YAALREADYKNO
03-07-2019, 01:42 AM
Lebron time. Just take over and show everybody why you’re the 2nd Greatest Of All Time and keep the Lakers season alive

YAALREADYKNO
03-07-2019, 01:46 AM
Ight nvm Gary Harris time lmao

Lakers + Giants
03-07-2019, 01:52 AM
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-z-qmawGCj0E/WNU_Aj1UdcI/AAAAAAAABKE/YpITB1QSYi48zFKf5HNxXnZXq0-YffvcgCLcB/w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu/lakers%2Btank.jpg

Lakers + Giants
03-07-2019, 01:53 AM
https://clutchpoints.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/L.A.-has-higher-odds-of-landing-Zion-Williamson-than-making-the-playoffs.jpg

tp13baby
03-07-2019, 01:59 AM
The Nuggets are a regular season team lol wouldn’t surprise me at all if they lost in the first round

Well duh they haven’t been to the playoffs with this core so you are right.

zn23
03-07-2019, 02:05 AM
Welcome back Gary Harris!

Tg11
03-07-2019, 05:22 AM
Pistons
Mavericks
Heat
Nets
Spurs
Sixers
Jazz
Suns
Celtics
Nuggets

8-2 on my picks last night; Wizards screwed me over by winning and the Bulls screw me over by beating the Sixers. I could have gone 10-0 if it hadn't been for that.

Giannis94
03-07-2019, 06:52 AM
Time for mlm to eat some crow. We saw who the real Philly team is last night. Smfh. Talk all this mad for years and they have yet to back it up. Never too late to try and win the only thing they know how

ewing
03-07-2019, 07:43 AM
8-2 on my picks last night; Wizards screwed me over by winning and the Bulls screw me over by beating the Sixers. I could have gone 10-0 if it hadn't been for that.

Nice job. Not sure what I was but it was bad

Foles9MVP
03-07-2019, 08:21 AM
What a terrible defeat. Got a tough one Friday against Houston.

Foles9MVP
03-07-2019, 08:26 AM
Bucks have to do us a big favor tonight and beat Indy.

Giannis94
03-07-2019, 08:46 AM
Bucks have to do us a big favor tonight and beat Indy.

Ask your buddy mlm how good da bucks r. Lost to the suns twice (pretty sure he only mentioned the recent one because he's too lazy to check the schedule and see we lost to them twice). Best record in the entire league but bc they lost to phx they suck.

And then his team goes out there and loses to an equally as bad team.

Da bucks suck. They're awful. The pacers without dipo beat the Lakers at full strength by 46 a few weeks ago.. They're going to beat the bucks by 70 because the bucks suck.

More-Than-Most
03-07-2019, 08:47 AM
Time for mlm to eat some crow. We saw who the real Philly team is last night. Smfh. Talk all this mad for years and they have yet to back it up. Never too late to try and win the only thing they know how

you mean the philadelphia brett browns... go see the **** butler spewed after the game to prove my point. Do you want to see it well here... Our moronic fanbase keeps playing depth/refs etc but it has 0 to do with any of that... Our monoic head coach literally put the one dude getting killed all game by the PNR in on the final defensive possession who got destroyed instead of letting butler cover levine when everyone and their mom knew it was going to levine... On top of that he calls a ****ing play call where Ben simmons who plays in the post throws it in with .5 seconds left to butler under the ****ing basket with levine covering him in the post.... We stand no chance with this *** hat as our coach but yo its fine lets keep blaming the refs or lack of depth etc etc etc. Its not me eating anything... I know we are ****ed if we play the celtics come the playoffs... The only shot we have is if someone else eliminates the celtics and we play the bucks in the later rounds if I am being honest. That being said even with the worst coach in basketball ben and joel still got out of the first round and it didnt take them 4 plus years :laugh:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ObeseSereneHummingbird-mobile.mp4

Told you man that **** dont work man

Oh wait How about this?

After the presumed loss before the teams had to comeback out Jimmy Butler could be heard yelling “We better draw up a better ********** play if we do”. Brett Brown was close enough to hear it

This isnt butler being a cancer this is he being ****ing smart and doing what the coach asks of him and having to watch **** fail over and over instead of playing to the teams strengths

More-Than-Most
03-07-2019, 09:17 AM
http://www.sportingnews.com/us/nba/news/jimmy-butler-heated-at-end-of-loss-to-bulls-we-better-draw-up-a-better-f-ng-play/fnp6quvesf6f1axt0n4guoffb

we have the worst coach in the NBA and there is so much proof at this point its down right sad,

Giannis94
03-07-2019, 09:28 AM
http://www.sportingnews.com/us/nba/news/jimmy-butler-heated-at-end-of-loss-to-bulls-we-better-draw-up-a-better-f-ng-play/fnp6quvesf6f1axt0n4guoffb

we have the worst coach in the NBA and there is so much proof at this point its down right sad,

MLM, no. Just no. You didn't let me use Jason kidd as a reason for the bucks struggles. You can't use Brett brown as your scapegoat. Maybe you should use the same reasoning you did to me and apply it to your team. A bad team with bad players is a bad team and it's not because of the coach. You can either apologize to me or you can shut the **** up and stop posting. It's not hard to admit you're wrong and move on. You're at a crossroads now. Time to make a decision

More-Than-Most
03-07-2019, 09:31 AM
MLM, no. Just no. You didn't let me use Jason kidd as a reason for the bucks struggles. You can't use Brett brown as your scapegoat. Maybe you should use the same reasoning you did to me and apply it to your team. A bad team with bad players is a bad team and it's not because of the coach. You can either apologize to me or you can shut the **** up and stop posting. It's not hard to admit you're wrong and move on. You're at a crossroads now. Time to make a decision

my team made it out of the first round with their young stars in their 2nd year not their 4th..... that is the difference :shrug:

We got far enough with bad coaching but to put us over the top that is clearly the issue... the bucks decided to get rid of kidd which signing him to begin with which i stated was stupid but they also put shooters around their star player that cant shoot...Again for the 100th time we made it out of the first round countless times hell as an 8th seed in the span where your team couldnt lolololol... Our biggest issue now is coaching because we have the actual all star team we just need our coach to use our pieces properly.

Giannis94
03-07-2019, 09:34 AM
my team made it out of the first round with their young stars in their 2nd year not their 4th..... that is the difference :shrug:

We got far enough with bad coaching but to put us over the top that is clearly the issue... the bucks decided to get rid of kidd which signing him to begin with which i stated was stupid but they also put shooters around their star player that cant shoot...Again for the 100th time we made it out of the first round countless times hell as an 8th seed in the span where your team couldnt lolololol... Our biggest issue now is coaching because we have the actual all star team we just need our coach to use our pieces properly.

Your team has far more talent than the bucks with kidd. Yet they're performing similarly. It's hilarious. The new coach you needed should have been in place before you acquired two expirings. Too much on the line for my liking.

On a side note- I could be worse for both of us right now. We could be Lakers fans with the top player in the game.

More-Than-Most
03-07-2019, 09:47 AM
Your team has far more talent than the bucks with kidd. Yet they're performing similarly. It's hilarious. The new coach you needed should have been in place before you acquired two expirings. Too much on the line for my liking.

On a side note- I could be worse for both of us right now. We could be Lakers fans with the top player in the game.

:laugh:

well there is truth to this and i agree with all of it. I explained how ****ed we are if we decide to keep brett to the sixers area... If butler/Harris walks we basically gave up sac first/heat first/cov/saric/fultz for 2 players that might walk... butler is def ****ing walking if brett is still here. My god he is so ****ing awful man. I cant even watch those final 2 draw up plays or having mike ****ing scott on the floor and playing switch defense instead of letting jimmy guard levine....... my god man. Id rather have Kidd right now. I couldnt believe when i saw mike scott on the floor on top of that JJ/TJ helping lead to a 900-3 run late has nothing to do with it even though ever stat in the world shows how horrid it is. A toddler could coach us better right now.

I really ****ing pray I am wrong and we own in the playoffs and brett is a god who is just using these last 2 years as an experiment to unleash with the talent we have.... i really really hope so.

ewing
03-07-2019, 10:27 AM
you mean the philadelphia brett browns... go see the **** butler spewed after the game to prove my point. Do you want to see it well here... Our moronic fanbase keeps playing depth/refs etc but it has 0 to do with any of that... Our monoic head coach literally put the one dude getting killed all game by the PNR in on the final defensive possession who got destroyed instead of letting butler cover levine when everyone and their mom knew it was going to levine... On top of that he calls a ****ing play call where Ben simmons who plays in the post throws it in with .5 seconds left to butler under the ****ing basket with levine covering him in the post.... We stand no chance with this *** hat as our coach but yo its fine lets keep blaming the refs or lack of depth etc etc etc. Its not me eating anything... I know we are ****ed if we play the celtics come the playoffs... The only shot we have is if someone else eliminates the celtics and we play the bucks in the later rounds if I am being honest. That being said even with the worst coach in basketball ben and joel still got out of the first round and it didnt take them 4 plus years :laugh:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ObeseSereneHummingbird-mobile.mp4

Told you man that **** dont work man

Oh wait How about this?

After the presumed loss before the teams had to comeback out Jimmy Butler could be heard yelling “We better draw up a better ********** play if we do”. Brett Brown was close enough to hear it

This isnt butler being a cancer this is he being ****ing smart and doing what the coach asks of him and having to watch **** fail over and over instead of playing to the teams strengths

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USch5KzSCis

What do you mean? Bulter is on Levine

Foles9MVP
03-07-2019, 10:30 AM
Ask your buddy mlm how good da bucks r. Lost to the suns twice (pretty sure he only mentioned the recent one because he's too lazy to check the schedule and see we lost to them twice). Best record in the entire league but bc they lost to phx they suck.

And then his team goes out there and loses to an equally as bad team.

Da bucks suck. They're awful. The pacers without dipo beat the Lakers at full strength by 46 a few weeks ago.. They're going to beat the bucks by 70 because the bucks suck.

Stinks how we have to rely on other teams to help us out. Have a good feeling you guys will win tonight

More-Than-Most
03-07-2019, 10:32 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USch5KzSCis

What do you mean? Bulter is on Levine

and he could have easily gotten through that screen but is forced to switch off because that is how we roll and he clearly has issues with it like every other basketball knowledgeable player in the ****ing world except our coach... he thought about going against it and fighting through it but decided to stick with the game plan and mike ****ing scott who was burned on the PNR decided to follow butler... In that situation you make anyone and everyone else beat you but we never do... in that situation you tell butler his ****ing man is levine period.

ewing
03-07-2019, 10:36 AM
and he could have easily gotten through that screen but is forced to switch off because that is how we roll and he clearly has issues with it like every other basketball knowledgeable player in the ****ing world except our coach... he thought about going against it and fighting through it but decided to stick with the game plan and mike ****ing scott who was burned on the PNR decided to follow butler... In that situation you make anyone and everyone else beat you but we never do... in that situation you tell butler his ****ing man is levine period.

Come on. That's on the player. Levine got a clear path b/c the Scott expected Butler to come through the screen and he didn't. He could have, he should have, he didn't.

More-Than-Most
03-07-2019, 10:49 AM
Come on. That's on the player. Levine got a clear path b/c the Scott expected Butler to come through the screen and he didn't. He could have, he should have, he didn't.

again did you listen to what butler said in the heat of the moment... keep trying to cover it up... butlers instincts were to cover levine and he decided to follow the game plan and cover lopez per him always saying he will do what is asked of him and you see him almost bit but then cover lopez anyhow... he had more then enough room to go and cover levine through that sad screen...right after the play he said exactly what he thought to back this **** up and it has burned us time and time again.... would you like to see the harden one? or how about the westy one? or how about the celtics playoff series last year or hell how about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQCfHBERMYs

Would you like to see more? It could go on... How about the 2 final draw up play calls tonight... Whats your take on playing ben simmons in the post so much down 1 only to make him take it out with 0.5 seconds left and play butler near there with a bigger levine on him?????????????? Not enough? How about the next draw up after butler complained about that **** draw up on for us to be up 1 and settle for a 90 foot 3 pointer with 0.5 left????????? Its comical at this point how many stupid play calls we call and how many times embiid or butler has had issues with how they are used or how many times we run JJ/TJ or TJ/Ben even though every stat in the world shows how awful that is.... He is an awful coach and i cant stand stupid basketball.

ewing
03-07-2019, 11:01 AM
again did you listen to what butler said in the heat of the moment... keep trying to cover it up... butlers instincts were to cover levine and he decided to follow the game plan and cover lopez per him always saying he will do what is asked of him and you see him almost bit but then cover lopez anyhow... he had more then enough room to go and cover levine through that sad screen...right after the play he said exactly what he thought to back this **** up and it has burned us time and time again.... would you like to see the harden one? or how about the westy one? or how about the celtics playoff series last year or hell how about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQCfHBERMYs

Would you like to see more? It could go on... How about the 2 final draw up play calls tonight... Whats your take on playing ben simmons in the post so much down 1 only to make him take it out with 0.5 seconds left and play butler near there with a bigger levine on him?????????????? Not enough? How about the next draw up after butler complained about that **** draw up on for us to be up 1 and settle for a 90 foot 3 pointer with 0.5 left????????? Its comical at this point how many stupid play calls we call and how many times embiid or butler has had issues with how they are used or how many times we run JJ/TJ or TJ/Ben even though every stat in the world shows how awful that is.... He is an awful coach and i cant stand stupid basketball.

Well they really didn't switch on that one they just got smoked, Blake fooled both guys. Anyway, I don't give a **** what whiny Jimmy said or didn't say. Mike Scott seemed know they could make the decision to not switch- that's way Levine walked to the bucket. If Mike Scott can make that decision Jimmy Butler sure as **** can. If you want to say they switch too much and it hurts them over all, fine and maybe that is on Brown. That play is 100%, nah MTM, 150% on Jimmy Butler. I didn't see the game or the other play but I remember you having a similar fit when Brown started using Simmons on the block.

More-Than-Most
03-07-2019, 11:07 AM
Well they really didn't switch on that one they just got smoked, Blake fooled both guys. Anyway, I don't give a **** what whiny Jimmy said or didn't say. Mike Scott seemed know they could make the decision to not switch- that's way Levine walked to the bucket. If Mike Scott can make that decision Jimmy Butler sure as **** can. If you want to say they switch too much and it hurts them over all, fine and maybe that is on Brown. That play is 100%, nah MTM, 150% on Jimmy Butler. I didn't see the game or the other play but I remember you having a similar fit when Brown started using Simmons on the block.

100 percent simmons on the block with embiid in is ****ing moronic because embiid is a **** 3 point shooter.... embiid out... .5 seconds left you dont send butler inside with a bigger guy on him and ask ben to throw it in.... LOGIC/Adjusting... We forced our 6/10 PG who has been used in the post all year to throw it in to a shorter butler inside the post on what was called for a tip in with .5 seconds left.............................................. ...

its like people hate smart basketball. Its cool though because its gonna be either brown or butler come the off season when we get ****ed in the playoffs and i pray to god its brown because we stand no chance with him. It took Elton brand shipping out moose to try and force brett to stop playing the death lineup in TJ/JJ/Moose.... and yet he still runs TJ/JJ :laugh:

ewing
03-07-2019, 11:15 AM
100 percent simmons on the block with embiid in is ****ing moronic because embiid is a **** 3 point shooter.... embiid out... .5 seconds left you dont send butler inside with a bigger guy on him and ask ben to throw it in.... LOGIC/Adjusting... We forced our 6/10 PG who has been used in the post all year to throw it in to a shorter butler inside the post on what was called for a tip in with .5 seconds left.............................................. ...

its like people hate smart basketball. Its cool though because its gonna be either brown or butler come the off season when we get ****ed in the playoffs and i pray to god its brown because we stand no chance with him. It took Elton brand shipping out moose to try and force brett to stop playing the death lineup in TJ/JJ/Moose.... and yet he still runs TJ/JJ :laugh:

Like I said I didn't see that play. Butler gave up the bucket though. You do blame the coach for things that are clearly read and react situations on the court. PnR defense on that play is an example

Foles9MVP
03-07-2019, 11:43 AM
The more I look at it, Scott should made the switch defensively and stayed with Lavine

ewing
03-07-2019, 11:50 AM
The more I look at it, Scott should made the switch defensively and stayed with Lavine

I think they both should have stayed home. Either way they both should have committed to switching or both should have committed to staying home. Scott thought Jimmy was going to stay home and didn't switch right away and that gave Levine a clear path. It not going to be the same every time and is something they have to read, communicate, and react to in live time. Its not on coach. Maybe if they were in 4th or 5th grade but not after traveling teams start

Foles9MVP
03-07-2019, 11:53 AM
I think they both should have stayed home. Either way they both should have committed to switching or both should have committed to staying home. Scott thought Jimmy was going to stay home and didn't switch right away and that gave Levine a clear path. It not going to be the same every time and is something they have to read, communicate, and react to in live time. Its not on coach. Maybe if they were in 4th or 5th grade but not after traveling teams start

It’s bad communication between the two. Game is on the line and no one follows the guy with the ball? Just a tough loss that still hurts.

ewing
03-07-2019, 11:56 AM
It’s bad communication between the two. Game is on the line and no one follows the guy with the ball? Just a tough loss that still hurts.

agreed

Foles9MVP
03-07-2019, 11:58 AM
agreed

Joined a couple months ago. Who’s your team?

ewing
03-07-2019, 12:05 PM
Joined a couple months ago. Who’s your team?

Unfortunately I'm a die hard knicks fan. I have a love/hate relationship with your Sixers :)

Foles9MVP
03-07-2019, 12:19 PM
Unfortunately I'm a die hard knicks fan. I have a love/hate relationship with your Sixers :)

Well you should have an exciting summer coming up.

kdspurman
03-07-2019, 04:05 PM
3/6 Results:

Tg11: 8-2
Foles9MVP: 8-2
Saddletramp: 7-3
L+G: 7-3
KDSpurs: 6-4
ewing: 4-6

Results for the week:

Foles9MVP: 14-9