PDA

View Full Version : Tis the clinching season

Giannis94
03-02-2019, 11:13 PM
Yep. Two months left and it's clinching season. Congrats to the first team to clinch

Giannis94
03-02-2019, 11:14 PM
Tis.

****ing auto correct. Sorry psd nod crew. Auto correct put tinderwllas na namd in thread

JAZZNC
03-03-2019, 01:38 AM
Tis.

****ing auto correct. Sorry psd nod crew. Auto correct put tinderwllas na namd in thread

Lmfao!

More-Than-Most
03-03-2019, 04:33 AM
Oh **** congrats... Next goal.... 2nd round baby..... : )

Heediot
03-03-2019, 07:34 AM
Nice.

Let's see how the Bucks, Raps and even Nuggets do in the post-season. Bud needs to get over the hump, Raps need to push for the finals. Nuggets need to win a series, and even RWB needs to win a series without kd.

Tg11
03-03-2019, 09:15 AM
Raptors are pretty much on their way to clinching the playoffs

JAZZNC
03-03-2019, 10:13 AM

Its gonna be tough when their best player can't shoot outside of a dunk or layup and can't shoot free throws. I mean he will get his for sure, hes phenomenal, but I feel like he can be schemed against come playoff time.

Tg11
03-03-2019, 10:36 AM
Its gonna be tough when their best player can't shoot outside of a dunk or layup and can't shoot free throws. I mean he will get his for sure, hes phenomenal, but I feel like he can be schemed against come playoff time.

Brings up interesting points

Scoots
03-03-2019, 01:42 PM

Savage

crewfan13
03-03-2019, 02:35 PM

They've done a much better job of roster construction this year than the past though. Now Giannis is almost always on the floor with at least 3 but usually 4 other at least decent shooters. You can sag off Giannis but he's still enough of a bully that he can get into the paint and if you help, they have more guys that can make you pay this year.

It will be interesting to see how this group puts it together this year. But the system and talent is improved for a team that took Boston to 7 games last year without a real coach.

More-Than-Most
03-03-2019, 10:01 PM
I mean you cant make this up lol.... That is insane.

There is only one team in the NBA that hasn't won a playoff series since 2001; the Milwaukee Bucks.

Giannis94
03-04-2019, 12:30 AM
I mean you cant make this up lol.... That is insane.

There is only one team in the NBA that hasn't won a playoff series since 2001; the Milwaukee Bucks.

MLM take your **** posting somewhere else. :embiid still has a well below.500 record since being drafted by Philly and can't stay on the court as we saw including this pasf week vs gsw and he continues toinger as a $146,000,000 question mark over the city. I mean you can't make this up lol. That is insane.

Giannis94
03-04-2019, 12:33 AM
Savage

How is that Savage? That's mlm **** posting like normal same thing over and over. We took Boston to 7 in an ultra competitive series and Philly got curb stopped in 5 and ya Boi Jojo Oden was in witness protection.

Mke & trust the Giannis >the failed process

TakeYourL
03-04-2019, 12:46 AM
How is that Savage? That's mlm **** posting like normal same thing over and over. We took Boston to 7 in an ultra competitive series and Philly got curb stopped in 5 and ya Boi Jojo Oden was in witness protection.

Philly had that puppy dog look in that series, they were not about that life.

GREATNESS ONE
03-04-2019, 01:11 AM
Iím going to enjoy the **** out of the bucks getting eliminated.

More-Than-Most
03-04-2019, 02:59 AM

but did you win? Again it took simmons and embiid 2 years to get out of the first round.

Also over the last 2 seasons

sixers wins 93
Bucks Wins-92

Sixers losses-53
Bucks Losses-53

Giannis in his 2nd year---12/7/3 on 49/16/74

Ben Simmons In his 2nd year--- 17//9/8 on 57/0/59 percent shooting and a much much much better defender

Embiid in his 2nd year and doesnt know the sport like the others do--- 27/14/3 on 48/29/81 and a better defender.

: )

Giannis94
03-04-2019, 07:44 AM
Iím going to enjoy the **** out of the bucks getting eliminated.

And you'll have plenty of time to watch out postseason games and give me full play by play analysis given that the Lakers won't be playing that late in the season and I won't have the time to real with childish bs. I'm looking forward to extremely intellectual, Harvard level Breakdowns from you.

Giannis94
03-04-2019, 08:02 AM
but did you win? Again it took simmons and embiid 2 years to get out of the first round.

sixers wins 93
Bucks Wins-92

Sixers losses-53
Bucks Losses-53

Ben Simmons In his 2nd year--- 17//9/8 on 57/0/59 percent shooting and a much much much better defender

Embiid in his 2nd year and doesnt know the sport like the others do--- 27/14/3 on 48/29/81 and a better defender.

MLM,

If you want to do lazy **** like this then look at embi first 3 years in the NBA. 56 wins. Hodor. Awful. Overrated... And those same issues still plague him today. Giannis has 89.

Using your logic above Giannis is in a different stratosphere than Jojo since day one. If you're going to use this logic of wins/losses then you can't ignore the facts. Don't play it both ways and man the **** up they Joel is an awful player compared go Giannis. Many still even comp him to The"o player" and it's hard to say they're wrong. I mean look at those losses. Awful.

MLM,
I'm using your logic so either be better or stfu . I'll wait but given your reputation and **** posting I'm going to assume you're just going to crate more excuses. Play it both ways with wins and losses or stfu.

More-Than-Most
03-04-2019, 09:46 AM
MLM,

If you want to do lazy **** like this then look at embi first 3 years in the NBA. 56 wins. Hodor. Awful. Overrated... And those same issues still plague him today. Giannis has 89.

Using your logic above Giannis is in a different stratosphere than Jojo since day one. If you're going to use this logic of wins/losses then you can't ignore the facts. Don't play it both ways and man the **** up they Joel is an awful player compared go Giannis. Many still even comp him to The"o player" and it's hard to say they're wrong. I mean look at those losses. Awful.

MLM,
I'm using your logic so either be better or stfu . I'll wait but given your reputation and **** posting I'm going to assume you're just going to crate more excuses. Play it both ways with wins and losses or stfu.

:laugh:

the moment you know you lost the argument is when you are giving a dude losses because he didnt play his first 2 years :laugh:

talk to me when giannis gets to the 2nd round bruh

Giannis94
03-04-2019, 10:04 AM
:laugh:

the moment you know you lost the argument is when you are giving a dude losses because he didnt play his first 2 years :laugh:

talk to me when giannis gets to the 2nd round bruh
Mlm, you were using wins and losses to evaluate simmons and Giannis. I actually forgot simmons was redshirted a season so your spreading a ton of fake news. If you're going to push your agenda you need to include those wins and losses in order to be politically correct

Talk to me when ya Boi plays in a similar number of games in a season as Giannis has. Mlm, please.

More-Than-Most
03-04-2019, 10:47 AM
Mlm, you were using wins and losses to evaluate simmons and Giannis. I actually forgot simmons was redshirted a season so your spreading a ton of fake news. If you're going to push your agenda you need to include those wins and losses in order to be politically correct

Talk to me when ya Boi plays in a similar number of games in a season as Giannis has. Mlm, please.

Talk to me when your boy finally gets out of the first round :shrug:

Giannis94
03-04-2019, 11:24 AM
Talk to me when your boy finally gets out of the first round :shrug:

MLM- Talk to me when the 76ers win anything meaningful aside from the lottery; which they screwed up more often than not.

More-Than-Most
03-05-2019, 04:39 AM

sixers wins 93
Bucks Wins-92

Sixers losses-53
Bucks Losses-54

Had to update after a HEALTHY buck team played the suns :laugh:

Giannis94
03-05-2019, 08:10 AM
Had to update after a HEALTHY buck team played the suns :laugh:
MLM please Update that **** with simmons and Joel Odens first two years. Joel had 0 wins. Simmons had 16 or some shy like that.

Please stop spreading fake news. It is disgraceful to psd for you to keep spreading that fake news narrative.. Play with both ways and include them Ls.

Giannis94
03-05-2019, 08:12 AM
MLM Philly is 2-9 or whatever vs the top teams in the east. Stfu until Philly does something and please stop detailing my thread.