PDA

View Full Version : Gasol bought out; signs with Bucks

Giannis94
03-02-2019, 03:03 PM
Ayyye. Can't say I saw this coming as most bigger name guys bought out sign with the warriors or whatever team lebron is on. Glad to see big names are finally taking notice of the culture the bucks have going on. Also will be fun to see the gasol brothers face each other in the finals. Plenty of storylines from this.

NO more bucking around.

GREATNESS ONE
03-02-2019, 03:24 PM
:laugh2:

ewing
03-02-2019, 03:41 PM
Bucks have done great since the deadline. Pau give them another that can play in the half court when they arenít running and raining 3s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lakerfan85
03-02-2019, 03:53 PM
More importantly Gasol gives the Bucks a vet who has championship experience..

Giannis94
03-02-2019, 04:22 PM
More importantly Gasol gives the Bucks a vet who has championship experience..

Yeah it's actually more valuable than I initially thought. I mean look at the team. It's full of raw athletic guys that were late draft picks that were not supposed to amount too match. I like gasol with mirotic and Lopez.

Giannis94
03-02-2019, 06:38 PM
Ps. This isn't filter dodging.

bucketss
03-02-2019, 07:56 PM
gasol brothers facing off in the ecf will be fun

Heediot
03-02-2019, 08:01 PM
Yeah it's actually more valuable than I initially thought. I mean look at the team. It's full of raw athletic guys that were late draft picks that were not supposed to amount too match. I like gasol with mirotic and Lopez.

Bucks, Raps, Nuggets, and GS are prime of examples of not needing to tank to build a contender.

ewing
03-03-2019, 01:22 AM

Thatís what Iím saying Gasol isnít raw. He a cold calculating pro. Even if he doesnít have a big impact he might win you a playoff game when he goes off
or make a couple great plays when they are needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

basch152
03-03-2019, 03:23 AM
Bucks, Raps, Nuggets, and GS are prime of examples of not needing to tank to build a contender.

yeah...just get super lucky and hit on a superstar or two in the draft.

Heediot
03-03-2019, 07:15 AM
yeah...just get super lucky and hit on a superstar or two in the draft.

yeah luck is a factor but also great drafting/scouting, and also coaching/player development.

GS hasn't drafted well recently. But finding the gems in the latter part of the lottery and beyond is the key.

Raps don't have one lottery player on the roster.

Nuggets have Murray and mostly bunch of guys outside the lotto.