PDA

View Full Version : Who would win comeback player of the year, this year?

Chronz
02-28-2019, 04:00 PM
Rose vs Faried with Joakim Noah in 3rd place....

ewing
02-28-2019, 04:18 PM
it's Rose

cmellofan15
02-28-2019, 05:00 PM
I'd say Rose because he's been doing it longer, but I am much more surprised at Faried and his impact will be greater. His range used to be non existent and was a sub par defender.

Completely recreated himself to fit into today's game and will be a big help for the only team in the west that has any shot at dethroning the Warriors.

Tg11
02-28-2019, 06:05 PM
Derrick Rose without question

TrueFan420
02-28-2019, 06:36 PM
It will be Rose. His drop off was far larger and over more seasons.

Saddletramp
02-28-2019, 07:21 PM
Rose should get some negative points for only trying so he can get one last big deal. If any team is dumb enough to give him a big, long term deal this offseason based off this yearís production then theyíll get what they deserve.

And Faried has been playing great but I donít know heís played enough to qualify. Iím sure a lot of guys that are benched for the first half of the year and then given a chance on a new team to prove themselves for the next contract would do this well.

More-Than-Most
02-28-2019, 09:59 PM
its Rose.

Heediot
03-03-2019, 07:20 AM
Rose should get some negative points for only trying so he can get one last big deal. If any team is dumb enough to give him a big, long term deal this offseason based off this yearís production then theyíll get what they deserve.

And Faried has been playing great but I donít know heís played enough to qualify. Iím sure a lot of guys that are benched for the first half of the year and then given a chance on a new team to prove themselves for the next contract would do this well.

we will see if he's only trying for one last big deal. personally I think he's plays with the same mindset in general. he always seemed to be trying when he's on the floor to me regardless of whatever injury/tendencies he had.