bucketss: 7-4
Tg11: 7-4
KDSpurs: 7-4
Foles9MVP: 7-4
Saddletramp: 6-5

ewing
02-26-2019, 12:43 PM
http://i65.tinypic.com/osvekn.jpg

Magic (Lose at all cost for the Knicks. They can't afford 2 in a row and confidence it could bring)
Celtics (i think Gasol might have made the Raps a better playoff team though)
Nuggets (very interesting match up- you don't see two good team with style that contrast this much anymore)

Tg11
02-26-2019, 02:29 PM
http://i65.tinypic.com/osvekn.jpg

Magic
Raptors
Nuggets

Saddletramp
02-26-2019, 02:58 PM
Orl
Raps
OKC

Foles9MVP
02-26-2019, 05:49 PM
Magic
Celtics
Thunder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kdspurman
02-26-2019, 07:18 PM
Magic
Celtics
Nuggets

More-Than-Most
02-26-2019, 10:10 PM
Hayward cant play with kyrie on this team... Id love to see the game stats for Hayward when kyrie sits... I really dont get how he can look good without kyrie and garbage with him but he does.

zn23
02-26-2019, 11:21 PM
Whoever had homecourt has won this matchup.

If they meet in the playoffs, The Raps will win. Both games the Cs won, Kyrie went off. When he doesn't play well no one else can generate anything. Plus One of those games the Raps didn't have Valanciunas. They don't have him anymore, but they have a decent replacement in Gasol.

More-Than-Most
02-26-2019, 11:28 PM

If they meet in the playoffs, The Raps will win. Both games the Cs won, Kyrie went off. When he doesn't play well no one else can generate anything. Plus One of those games the Raps didn't have Valanciunas. They don't have him anymore, but they have a decent replacement in Gasol.

i am not sure the celtics beat pacers let alone rapts or bucks... their only shot is us in the first round.

tredigs
02-26-2019, 11:39 PM
Hayward cant play with kyrie on this team... Id love to see the game stats for Hayward when kyrie sits... I really dont get how he can look good without kyrie and garbage with him but he does.

Won their last 6 without Kyrie. Lost their last 5 with him.

It's definitely becoming clearer and clearer that a Bucks/Raptors ECF is inevitable.

aman_13
02-26-2019, 11:58 PM

If they meet in the playoffs, The Raps will win. Both games the Cs won, Kyrie went off. When he doesn't play well no one else can generate anything. Plus One of those games the Raps didn't have Valanciunas. They don't have him anymore, but they have a decent replacement in Gasol.Only upside with Gasol is they can run some offense through him which makes the Raptors offense come easier. However he's been meh scoring wise.

Not much to take away from this Celtics game. Kyrie looked like he was sending a message to his team.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

tp13baby
02-27-2019, 12:20 AM
I hate this type of game. Let them play man. OKC in the bonus with 10 min left.

zn23
02-27-2019, 12:42 AM
Jokic owns the Thunder.

tredigs
02-27-2019, 12:43 AM
Jokic owns just about everyone. One of the most talented offensive centers I've ever seen. Such a brilliant damn playmaker.

tp13baby
02-27-2019, 12:55 AM
Jokic owns just about everyone. One of the most talented offensive centers I've ever seen. Such a brilliant damn playmaker.

He isnít even shooting as good as he did last year. This year he just plays more tough. He has toned down the *****ing for fouls and flopping and is just strong in the post.

Steven Adams is overpaid but I do think he is the most underrated player in the league. 15/10 for a guy that is solid defensively, better passer than stats indicate, and just makes good decisions. I love his game. Not his contract.

More-Than-Most
02-27-2019, 01:41 AM

yup... Been saying the same for a long while... All you hear about is embiid/AD... He is actually better than both... Embiid is probably asked to do more and is better defensively but Jokic offensively blows him out of the water because of his basketball IQ which is something Embiid lacks... Jokic might not have the skill set of an Embiid or AD in the post but he is probably top 3 smartest offensive player in basketball.

Lakers + Giants
02-27-2019, 01:46 AM
Took Nuggets @ -4.5 Live bet.

:hope:

tredigs
02-27-2019, 01:49 AM
yup... Been saying the same for a long while... All you hear about is embiid/AD... He is actually better than both... Embiid is probably asked to do more and is better defensively but Jokic offensively blows him out of the water because of his basketball IQ which is something Embiid lacks... Jokic might not have the skill set of an Embiid or AD in the post but he is probably top 3 smartest offensive player in basketball.

That's big of you to admit and I agree. Where Jokic really lacks though is in his inability to go out and give you 40 minutes if need be. The guy could be a truly All Time Great if he got his *** in better shape.

OKC caught up with PG and the 2nd unit against the Denver 2nd unit with Jokic out.

I'm glad though, great finish coming...

tredigs
02-27-2019, 01:49 AM
Amazing 2-way dominance from PG here in the 2nd half.

tredigs
02-27-2019, 02:05 AM
Westbrook should get a retroactive T for screaming in the refs face, swinging his arms, etc. And being wrong after review. Seriously, that should be a thing. Would get players like him and Draymond to chill a bit when they know they're in the wrong and still go nuts.

tredigs
02-27-2019, 02:08 AM
Great W by the Nuggets. It was never close with Jokic on the court, honestly.

zn23
02-27-2019, 02:16 AM
Great W by the Nuggets. It was never close with Jokic on the court, honestly.

He was +22 on the court.

But this was basically a "y'all can't beat us" moment. That's 3 straight wins over the Thunder. They play once more at the end of the month. But this has been a lop-sided matchup.

Lakers + Giants
02-27-2019, 02:17 AM
Took Nuggets @ -4.5 Live bet.

:hope:

Covered

All live bets.

Hell yeah

:dance:

Lakers + Giants
02-27-2019, 02:18 AM
Didn't want PG here.

NVM would be so ****in nasty having him with LeBron. Wow

More-Than-Most
02-27-2019, 02:33 AM
That's big of you to admit and I agree. Where Jokic really lacks though is in his inability to go out and give you 40 minutes if need be. The guy could be a truly All Time Great if he got his *** in better shape.

OKC caught up with PG and the 2nd unit against the Denver 2nd unit with Jokic out.

I'm glad though, great finish coming...

I am honestly super critical of embiid mostly because i hate stupid basketball and feel like our team/coach doesnt hold our guys accountable which would be fine if we were a champiosnhip team... Embiid will def get smarter and his lack of basketball IQ is probably because of his lack of time around the sport itself... In basketball years he is probably more of a baby than zion who isnt even drafted yet.... Embiid needs to learn to see the defense when he is or about to get doubled and dish it like Jokic does... On top of that he also needs to limit his 3pa by 1... Keep the defense in check by taking some here and there but we lose when he tries to shoot like curry... Also this might sound stupid but he needs to not always go all out... There is 0 reason a center of his size/weight should be running max speed up and down the floor to fly out of nowhere for a block or dive for a ball... Id rather he understand his stamina limitations due to his size and play smarter not harder.... Here is praying he smartens up... All the tools in the world on offense and a monster on defense but a child in terms of basketball IQ... He does study the game and watch guys so lets hope he learns quickly before his body fails.

More-Than-Most
02-27-2019, 02:35 AM
Westbrook should get a retroactive T for screaming in the refs face, swinging his arms, etc. And being wrong after review. Seriously, that should be a thing. Would get players like him and Draymond to chill a bit when they know they're in the wrong and still go nuts.

westy has become worse then dray with how he acts.... i was on this dudes side forever but his form of basketball hurts my brain on top of this he has done nothing to warrant his **** talking... PG13 has legit bailed his stupid *** out like 30 times this year with big time shots

More-Than-Most
02-27-2019, 02:40 AM
Didn't want PG here.

NVM would be so ****in nasty having him with LeBron. Wow

honestly your team would be pretty sick had you guys gotten PG13/Kept randle and zubs...

Ball
PG13
Randle
Zubac
Ingram or Kuz

Had you guys traded an ingram at the time for pg13 and kept randle/zubac i think your team is much better... I am not a pg13 guy but this year he has become a top 5 player in the sport because of his 2 way play... Pg13 is a much better player than lebron on both sides of the ball right now and not half the headache lebron is.... I hope playoff lebron returns and we arent actually seeing decline but its actually really horrid seeing some of the things that went on last night defensively from him... It was all over reddit his lazy defense... People wanting to blame the young core just isnt fair right now... Its lebron/pope/Rondo/Mcgee that have really killed the lakers recently

My god PG13/Ball/Ingram on the defensive end.... sheesh.

More-Than-Most
02-27-2019, 02:41 AM
He was +22 on the court.

But this was basically a "y'all can't beat us" moment. That's 3 straight wins over the Thunder. They play once more at the end of the month. But this has been a lop-sided matchup.

ty so much for beating them and pissing them off considering we play them next without embiid... gonna be fun : (

Lakers + Giants
02-27-2019, 02:57 AM
honestly your team would be pretty sick had you guys gotten PG13/Kept randle and zubs...

Ball
PG13
Randle
Zubac
Ingram or Kuz

Had you guys traded an ingram at the time for pg13 and kept randle/zubac i think your team is much better... I am not a pg13 guy but this year he has become a top 5 player in the sport because of his 2 way play... Pg13 is a much better player than lebron on both sides of the ball right now and not half the headache lebron is.... I hope playoff lebron returns and we arent actually seeing decline but its actually really horrid seeing some of the things that went on last night defensively from him... It was all over reddit his lazy defense... People wanting to blame the young core just isnt fair right now... Its lebron/pope/Rondo/Mcgee that have really killed the lakers recently

My god PG13/Ball/Ingram on the defensive end.... sheesh.

I agree.

Also. Playoff bron? What is that? We won't see it as laker fans :(

tp13baby
02-27-2019, 02:58 AM
I am honestly super critical of embiid mostly because i hate stupid basketball and feel like our team/coach doesnt hold our guys accountable which would be fine if we were a champiosnhip team... Embiid will def get smarter and his lack of basketball IQ is probably because of his lack of time around the sport itself... In basketball years he is probably more of a baby than zion who isnt even drafted yet.... Embiid needs to learn to see the defense when he is or about to get doubled and dish it like Jokic does... On top of that he also needs to limit his 3pa by 1... Keep the defense in check by taking some here and there but we lose when he tries to shoot like curry... Also this might sound stupid but he needs to not always go all out... There is 0 reason a center of his size/weight should be running max speed up and down the floor to fly out of nowhere for a block or dive for a ball... Id rather he understand his stamina limitations due to his size and play smarter not harder.... Here is praying he smartens up... All the tools in the world on offense and a monster on defense but a child in terms of basketball IQ... He does study the game and watch guys so lets hope he learns quickly before his body fails.

I love Joel. The dude plays with passion, defensively a monster, offensively he will get better. IQ wise Jokic is the smartest player legitimately since Chauncey Billups and Tim Duncan. There is not anyone on his level in the NBA for IQ.

But a 4 game lead on OKC with 22 games left with us having the tiebreaker.

Huge.

mgjohnson7851
02-27-2019, 04:46 AM
I love Joel. The dude plays with passion, defensively a monster, offensively he will get better. IQ wise Jokic is the smartest player legitimately since Chauncey Billups and Tim Duncan. There is not anyone on his level in the NBA for IQ.

But a 4 game lead on OKC with 22 games left with us having the tiebreaker.

Huge.Yup. I'd go as far as saying that this was the biggest game of the Nuggets season because for the first time, we're solidly in the driver's seat for the division and have opened up a fairly sizable gap between us and the third seed... And the team absolutely performed. Love how they step up to the challenge consistently.

Tg11
02-27-2019, 09:25 AM
Magic
Raptors
Nuggets

2-1 last night on my picks

ewing
02-27-2019, 09:55 AM

Good post. One question, why do you say the coach doesn't hold him accountable?

tredigs
02-27-2019, 12:40 PM
Covered

All live bets.

Hell yeah

:dance:

Ayyyy! Haha, so great when this rolls out.

kdspurman
02-27-2019, 12:44 PM
Last nights results:

Tg11: 2-1
Saddletramp: 2-1
Foles9MVP: 1-2
KDSpurs: 1-2
ewing: 1-2

Results for the week:

ewing: 10-3
bucketss: 7-4
Tg11: 9-5
KDSpurs: 8-6
Foles9MVP: 8-6
Saddletramp: 8-6

tredigs
02-27-2019, 12:48 PM
Yeah, he has as much talent as a player that I have seen of his size, but he's a bit clueless and having fun. His online game doesn't surprise me in the least (granted mostly funny + tough to judge...). It's an easy fix though. A beast coach and/or beast player/mentor would do it. That would be an imminent priority if I was in Sixers management.

tp13baby
02-27-2019, 01:41 PM
Yeah, he has as much talent as a player that I have seen of his size, but he's a bit clueless and having fun. His online game doesn't surprise me in the least (granted mostly funny + tough to judge...). It's an easy fix though. A beast coach and/or beast player/mentor would do it. That would be an imminent priority if I was in Sixers management.

Wasnít Butler supposed to be that guy?

Also Denver media ripping The national media.

Baron Davis: The guards is what makes the Denver team go. Lol

Nick Wright: Jokic is the most overrated player in the league.

Stephen A: Not for real, a good story.

Cowherd: I donít think the Nuggets have the depth.

I mean holy **** opinions are whatever but some of these statements make me wonder if they have even watched the nuggets at all since Melo.

tredigs
02-27-2019, 01:59 PM
Wasnít Butler supposed to be that guy?

Also Denver media ripping The national media.

Baron Davis: The guards is what makes the Denver team go. Lol

Nick Wright: Jokic is the most overrated player in the league.

Stephen A: Not for real, a good story.

Cowherd: I donít think the Nuggets have the depth.

I mean holy **** opinions are whatever but some of these statements make me wonder if they have even watched the nuggets at all since Melo.

I watch almost no hot-take NBA. Who cares what the clowns say on air. They're there to sell to the casual guy. They're also the last hope for anyone with a passing interest in sports betting.