PDA

View Full Version : Reddit AMA thread from a team attendant ballboy

FlashBolt
02-25-2019, 11:44 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/augtxl/i_was_a_team_attendant_ballboy_in_the_nba_for/

Thought it was a good read. Some notable ones:

-KAT is a douche
-Spurs are the best tippers
-Jason Kidd is an alcoholic and douche
-If he could play for any team, it would have been for LeBron's Cavs (2014-2018)
-Russell Westbrook is actually a great guy
-Giannis and Reggie Jackson are two of the hardest working players
-Blake Griffin is a douche
-Kobe Bryant was labeled "washed up", "If he makes one good shot, will take many uncontested shots", "Won't pass" by a team in their team notes

kdspurman
02-25-2019, 01:32 PM
Thanks for sharing.. funny stuff

Worst moment was giving dirk JJ Bareaís warmup uniform three separate times during the game, and their equipment manager told my boss that the ďKyle singler looking mother****er is doing a **** jobĒ.. **** is funny now, but I was crying in the bathroom like a baby.

:laugh:

Best moment actually was walking in on Poppovich in just underwear and him calmly with no reaction saying ďcome on in sonĒ.. for reference, I had to clean out the coaches locker room and I thought everyone was gone but nope Pop was watching game film in his underwear at 11 pm

:laugh2: dedication

ewing
02-25-2019, 01:39 PM
Thanks for sharing.. funny stuff

:laugh:

:laugh2: dedication

Of course your team tips the best and is the best organized :laugh:

aman_13
02-25-2019, 02:12 PM
[emoji23]

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

IndyRealist
02-25-2019, 02:18 PM

I didn't even realize ballboys got tipped, but knowing that it should have obviously been the Spurs.

aman_13
02-25-2019, 02:20 PM
I really do believe Westbrook is a great guy.

ewing
02-25-2019, 02:23 PM
I didn't even realize ballboys got tipped, but knowing that it should have obviously been the Spurs.

Yeah, and not only do they tip the best they make things the easiest on those getting paid to help them, ****ing Spurs. Search far and wide you wonít find those antidotes about the Knicks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hustla23
02-25-2019, 03:48 PM
How does tipping a ball boy work. Where do players put their bills? Or do they just venmo the guy after the game?

TrueFan420
02-25-2019, 03:50 PM
How does tipping a ball boy work. Where do players put their bills? Or do they just venmo the guy after the game?
Itís prob post game after theyíve changed and are getting ready to go

R. Johnson#3
02-25-2019, 04:26 PM
So it appears that KAT treats people like garbage while Jimmy is actually a nice guy?

aman_13
02-25-2019, 05:06 PM
To be fair, players are always heated during games. Kind of unfair to judge them within that context.

valade16
02-25-2019, 05:24 PM

I had a buddy who was a ball boy for the Blazers and guys like Darius Miles would give him like $300 and tell him to go get something that cost like $150 and he always got to keep the rest. They'd also give them some of their shoes after the games.

ewing
02-25-2019, 05:25 PM
To be fair, players are always heated during games. Kind of unfair to judge them within that context.

When someone is making 10 bucks and hours to pick up your trash its totally fair

ewing
02-25-2019, 05:27 PM
So it appears that KAT treats people like garbage while Jimmy is actually a nice guy?

My nephew actually gave Towns a tour of his HS and said he seemed like a jerk. He didn't curse him out or anything but he said he had a attitude

aman_13
02-25-2019, 05:52 PM
When someone is making 10 bucks and hours to pick up your trash its totally fair

Assuimng they are mostly kids, they are at an NBA event; they should be considered lucky.

ewing
02-25-2019, 05:53 PM
Assuimng they are mostly kids, they are at an NBA event, they should be considered lucky.

my bad I thought the millionaires will the lucky one and the guys picking up their dirty socks were working

aman_13
02-25-2019, 05:55 PM
my bad I thought the millionaires will the lucky and guys picking up their dirty socks were working

Then get another job lol. Those jobs are extremely hard to get and are typicallly given to kids who's parents work in the industry. You are sitting courtside at an NBA game, it can get a lot worse.

ewing
02-25-2019, 07:13 PM
Then get another job lol. Those jobs are extremely hard to get and are typicallly given to kids who's parents work in the industry. You are sitting courtside at an NBA game, it can get a lot worse.

I said my bad, continue treating the help like trash

aman_13
02-25-2019, 07:28 PM
I said my bad, continue treating the help like trash

Is that what they are doing?

FlashBolt
02-25-2019, 07:31 PM

That guy is looney. Don't pay any attention to him. I know plenty of High Schoolers who would love to do this even for free.. Being able to sit courtside and know everything they are saying and being around the greatest athletes in the world would be a godly experience for any HS'er or someone even in college. Beats working at McDonald's.

aman_13
02-25-2019, 07:38 PM
That guy is looney. Don't pay any attention to him. I know plenty of High Schoolers who would love to do this even for free.. Being able to sit courtside and know everything they are saying and being around the greatest athletes in the world would be a godly experience for any HS'er or someone even in college. Beats working at McDonald's.

Exactly. It's a dream job and if you are lucky enough to be hired with an NBA organization, a conecction or two could lead to an exciting career down the line.

ewing
02-25-2019, 08:45 PM

Some guys do. The guy basically said 20% of the players treated him great, 20% were jerks that treat everyone like trash, and 60% just act professionally and are polite. I believe him. Success can turn someone people into a holes. The ones who are *******s to people cleaning up after them are jerks.

ewing
02-25-2019, 08:52 PM

Sorry God forbid we expect NBA players to treat people catering to them with respect.

crewfan13
02-25-2019, 09:35 PM
I mean, there's always two sides to every story. If the guy only sees certain players once or twice a season, it's tough to really judge who's a good dude and who isn't. Guys have rough days sometimes. It's possible KAT is a jerk. It's also possible that he was having a bad day.

These stories are always interesting, but oftentimes you hear contradicting stories where someone else says KAT is a good dude. He's just an example, but it's always interesting.

tredigs
02-25-2019, 11:03 PM
"I got to guard Curry and he gave me a high-ankle sprain on a crossover before he hit a 3 in my face. Tipped me $100 because he felt bad". Lmao. Nice.

Dude was dating one of the cheerleaders for a bit too. Definitely a great gig for a high school/college kid.

FlashBolt
02-26-2019, 12:06 AM
I mean, there's always two sides to every story. If the guy only sees certain players once or twice a season, it's tough to really judge who's a good dude and who isn't. Guys have rough days sometimes. It's possible KAT is a jerk. It's also possible that he was having a bad day.

These stories are always interesting, but oftentimes you hear contradicting stories where someone else says KAT is a good dude. He's just an example, but it's always interesting.

Ehhh, it wasn't like KAT was being singled out. "What the ******* is wrong with you" because some kid handed him the wrong bottle of lotion he likes is a typical douchebag person regardless of any situation.

cmellofan15
02-26-2019, 12:55 AM
Not buying the KAT hate, I am also particular about my hygiene products

SiteWolf
02-26-2019, 08:46 AM
Sorry God forbid we expect NBA players to treat people catering to them with respect.

It's not like this kid had a lot of experience with players not on his team....and he's young enough, all it takes is one instance (that may have been totally misunderstood) for him to form an opinion about a guy. When you're focused on performing at a high level in a game, you're not in the same mindset as you'd be, say, after the game is over, you've had your shower, and you're dressed to go home.

MygirlhatesCod
02-26-2019, 09:14 AM
It's not like this kid had a lot of experience with players not on his team....and he's young enough, all it takes is one instance (that may have been totally misunderstood) for him to form an opinion about a guy. When you're focused on performing at a high level in a game, you're not in the same mindset as you'd be, say, after the game is over, you've had your shower, and you're dressed to go home.

Your x-man power: The ability to excuse inexcusable behavior!

saving the privileged one *** hole at a time...Thank you for your service!

ewing
02-26-2019, 09:18 AM

They play basketball, they arenít war generals and most of the stories he told he did give context. The KAT story was in the locker room after a win. Regardless these guys get treated like kings, itís not to much to ask to be decent to the guys cleaning up after you and fetching your ****

tucksoe
02-26-2019, 11:19 AM
Guaranteed you are a horrible tipper

IndyRealist
02-26-2019, 11:46 AM
It's funny that people will discount the actual interactions a guy had because they disagree with your preconceived notions about someone you've never met. Even if he only saw the KAT twice a year, that's 2 more times each year than you did.

Hustla23
02-26-2019, 12:06 PM
It's funny that people will discount the actual interactions a guy had because they disagree with your preconceived notions about someone you've never met. Even if he only saw the KAT twice a year, that's 2 more times each year than you did.

Don't think it's discounting so much as it is viewing things in context.

One of my friends is an incredibly sweet guy who wouldn't even say anything if you punched him in the face for no reason. But as soon as he steps onto the court for some reason he turns into a merciless animal lol.

IndyRealist
02-26-2019, 12:11 PM
Don't think it's discounting so much as it is viewing things in context.

One of my friends is an incredibly sweet guy who wouldn't even say anything if you punched him in the face for no reason. But as soon as he steps onto the court for some reason he turns into a merciless animal lol.

So how do you know the full context about KAT that contradicts this guy, then? It's not context, it's conjecture. People are making up hypothetical situations to excuse what this guy saw. That's neither context nor evidence.

crewfan13
02-26-2019, 12:18 PM

Flip side though is that people will make over arching assumptions about someone because of 1 or 2 interactions someone else had.

I'm not saying KAT is or isn't a jerk. But I've met a football player who was a high draft pick while in his rookie contract negotiations. He went into his hotel room, ate dinner with his family and came back out to throw around a football in the parking lot of a hotel with a bump of middle school kids and sign autographs. It was a super nice thing to do. But a lot of other stories about the dude were that he's arrogant and not great to deal with. I dont know which one is his true personality, but in my eyes he was a good dude. He did a nice thing one time. That doesn't neccesarily make him a good dude.

And that's where I land on alot of this stuff. KAT might be a dick. I have no clue. But it's also possible this kid accidentally did something to piss him off or KAT was having a bad day. One story from a guy who's met him probably 3 times at most isn't going to push it over the top for me. Still an interesting anecdote and a fun read, but I'm not going to take it as gospel that KAT is a jerk to anyone beneath him.

IndyRealist
02-26-2019, 01:33 PM
Flip side though is that people will make over arching assumptions about someone because of 1 or 2 interactions someone else had.

I'm not saying KAT is or isn't a jerk. But I've met a football player who was a high draft pick while in his rookie contract negotiations. He went into his hotel room, ate dinner with his family and came back out to throw around a football in the parking lot of a hotel with a bump of middle school kids and sign autographs. It was a super nice thing to do. But a lot of other stories about the dude were that he's arrogant and not great to deal with. I dont know which one is his true personality, but in my eyes he was a good dude. He did a nice thing one time. That doesn't neccesarily make him a good dude.

And that's where I land on alot of this stuff. KAT might be a dick. I have no clue. But it's also possible this kid accidentally did something to piss him off or KAT was having a bad day. One story from a guy who's met him probably 3 times at most isn't going to push it over the top for me. Still an interesting anecdote and a fun read, but I'm not going to take it as gospel that KAT is a jerk to anyone beneath him.

If you were to tell me you've met KAT and that he was great, I would weigh your opinion evenly with the ballboy. I've no reason to doubt either of you. But you don't know him, you just have a hypothetical scenario where he was having a bad day every time he interacted with this ballboy. Actual interaction is more evidence than a made up scenario.

If you said, "everyone should get the benefit of doubt" that's fine. But that's not the same as making excuses for someone you've never met.

MygirlhatesCod
02-26-2019, 01:43 PM

if you ever worked in customer service or a restaurant you would know that peoples true colors come out when nobody else is there to judge them. its easy to play the nice guy around a gathering of people to promote yourself.

i have had plenty of bad days but ive never taken it out on the janitor that takes out my trash or the guy that hands out the towels at the gym. You are a tool if you think having a bad day justifies inappropriate behavior.

R. Johnson#3
02-26-2019, 03:59 PM
My nephew actually gave Towns a tour of his HS and said he seemed like a jerk. He didn't curse him out or anything but he said he had a attitude

It wouldn't surprise me to be honest. He comes off as an *** from what I've seen this year. In a game against the Raps he threw up an air ball then asked to be checked out. Later on in that very same game this happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1zESFPiKpI

ewing
02-26-2019, 04:15 PM
It wouldn't surprise me to be honest. He comes off as an *** from what I've seen this year. In a game against the Raps he threw up an air ball then asked to be checked out. Later on in that very same game this happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1zESFPiKpI

I canít say for sure but he doesnít have a great reputation. He grew up pretty close to me. I think his family had him pegged for an NBA career pretty young and his Dad supposedly was a pretty jerky basketball dad. My nephew was also a good HS athlete, popular, and a real smart kid which is why it was his job to show him around and kiss his ***. Iím sure he came off at least a little jerky when he was showing him around

Hustla23
02-26-2019, 04:18 PM
So how do you know the full context about KAT that contradicts this guy, then? It's not context, it's conjecture. People are making up hypothetical situations to excuse what this guy saw. That's neither context nor evidence.

Making character assumptions based off of two limited encounters from the perspective of one individual also requires some conjecture.

ewing
02-26-2019, 04:46 PM
If you post on the PSD's basketball board you are not and intellectual giant and that's OK people.

IndyRealist
02-26-2019, 04:59 PM
Making character assumptions based off of two limited encounters from the perspective of one individual also requires some conjecture.

It's evidence, not conjecture. When new evidence is introduced you re-evaluate your position. But all the evidence points to KAT being a jerk. As everyone dismissing this has said, you don't know he's not a jerk. All the evidence we have says he is a jerk. So believing he is not a jerk is being in denial. Again, if someone said "I know KAT and he's a swell guy" that would be taken with as much weight as this ballboy, if not more. But no one's saying that. What we have is a corroborating secondhand account that KAT is, in fact, a jerk.

kdspurman
02-26-2019, 05:04 PM

Just a classy organization. I hope it doesn't all go to hell once Pop is gone lol

tredigs
02-26-2019, 06:13 PM
Him walking in on post-game Pop in his locker room still watching game film in his underwear at 11PM might be the most hilarious/fantastic bit of the whole AMA.

Hustla23
02-26-2019, 07:07 PM
It's evidence, not conjecture. When new evidence is introduced you re-evaluate your position. But all the evidence points to KAT being a jerk. As everyone dismissing this has said, you don't know he's not a jerk. All the evidence we have says he is a jerk. So believing he is not a jerk is being in denial. Again, if someone said "I know KAT and he's a swell guy" that would be taken with as much weight as this ballboy, if not more. But no one's saying that. What we have is a corroborating secondhand account that KAT is, in fact, a jerk.

I didn't say it's not evidence. I said using that evidence to make absolute character assumptions requires additional conjecture. You have to extrapolate that one instance of behavior to fit that conclusion.

IndyRealist
02-26-2019, 07:15 PM
I didn't say it's not evidence. I said using that evidence to make absolute character assumptions requires additional conjecture. You have to extrapolate that one instance of behavior to fit that conclusion.

I'm sorry, how many data points are you required to have to form an opinion? More to the point, how many data points do you have to have to stop denying that evidence is valid? Preponderance of the evidence suggests that with NO CONFLICTING INFORMATION that you should take it at face value, at least until new information presents itself.

You seem to be looking for a "without shadow of doubt" case, like a video of him drowning a puppy or something.

Jamiecballer
02-26-2019, 09:01 PM
I canít say for sure but he doesnít have a great reputation. He grew up pretty close to me. I think his family had him pegged for an NBA career pretty young and his Dad supposedly was a pretty jerky basketball dad. My nephew was also a good HS athlete, popular, and a real smart kid which is why it was his job to show him around and kiss his ***. Iím sure he came off at least a little jerky when he was showing him around

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNone of what you said was about basketball

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

ewing
02-26-2019, 09:48 PM
None of what you said was about basketball

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

I didnít pretend it was though

Saddletramp
02-26-2019, 11:13 PM
I like how he complimented KD and someone responded with ďNow we need to find out if this guy is a KD burner accountĒ

Lol.

Sanjay
02-26-2019, 11:16 PM
Just a classy organization. I hope it doesn't all go to hell once Pop is gone lol

I doubt it, the Spurs are bigger than Popovich.

Hustla23
02-27-2019, 01:00 PM
I'm sorry, how many data points are you required to have to form an opinion? More to the point, how many data points do you have to have to stop denying that evidence is valid? Preponderance of the evidence suggests that with NO CONFLICTING INFORMATION that you should take it at face value, at least until new information presents itself.

You seem to be looking for a "without shadow of doubt" case, like a video of him drowning a puppy or something.
So what constitutes "conflicting" information? Instances of him being a normal guy?

tredigs
02-27-2019, 01:08 PM

Haha.

A) You are oddly emotional about this topic.

B) Who cares?

Can we agree to take "Who gives a ****?" less seriously here?

Oefarmy2005
02-27-2019, 03:25 PM
One of my acquaintances works at a dealership in the Twin Cities. He said, that cat once came in to buy a car for a relative(it wasn't a luxury dealership mind you, I think it was Nissan) and was very nice to everyone, took pictures/sign autographs, had conversations with other people shopping for cars, etc. Anyone can have a bad day, so while that story does bring up some concerns about KAT's character, it is based one one persons experience, a very limited sample size at that.

Oefarmy2005
02-27-2019, 03:28 PM

Hell, I'd do it for free right now, and I am 34, have a good job, a family. I absolutely think that whoever gets to do that on a nightly basis, should consider themselves lucky.

Oefarmy2005
02-27-2019, 03:31 PM
Guaranteed you are a horrible tipper

Lol, basically an example of how some people form their opinion in a split of a second encounter...

IndyRealist
02-27-2019, 03:37 PM
One of my acquaintances works at a dealership in the Twin Cities. He said, that cat once came in to buy a car for a relative(it wasn't a luxury dealership mind you, I think it was Nissan) and was very nice to everyone, took pictures/sign autographs, had conversations with other people shopping for cars, etc. Anyone can have a bad day, so while that story does bring up some concerns about KAT's character, it is based one one persons experience, a very limited sample size at that.

I mean, that's evidence. Everyone has been making excuses up to this point, not providing anything to actually refute firsthand testimony.

So the count is:
Douchenozzle 2
Nice guy 1

If you say "a nice guy can have a bad day" then it's also reasonable to say "a jerk can have a good day"

Oefarmy2005
02-27-2019, 03:49 PM
if you ever worked in customer service or a restaurant you would know that peoples true colors come out when nobody else is there to judge them. its easy to play the nice guy around a gathering of people to promote yourself.

i have had plenty of bad days but ive never taken it out on the janitor that takes out my trash or the guy that hands out the towels at the gym. You are a tool if you think having a bad day justifies inappropriate behavior.

********!!! You've never had a bad day at work, came home and got frustrated by something marginally inappropriate that rubbed you the wrong way, and got in a big argument with your significant one(spouse, child, parent, whatever)? If you said NO, you are probably(see you get the benefit of the doubt - well not really) full of ****. If you have, then it's no difference. In fact, I'd claim that it's worse to take it out on somebody you care about that has no connection to the situation that got you upset in the first place. I remember Christian Bale's huge meltdown like it was yesterday. Did it ruin his reputation to some degree - absolutely. Was it fair - not in the slightest, at least not the long term ramifications of it. Everyone is allowed to have a fit/meltdown once in a while, especially when it's "nobody is watching" type of thing. I will swear up a storm playing video games when it's just my wife and I in the house. Do you think you'll ever hear that out of my mouth when my in-laws are visiting or my kids are home. It is OK to let yourself go every once in a while. Nobody can keep their **** together all of the time. That's why it's all about context and sample size. All of the players this particular ballboy deems as good guys, have been *******s to somebody else at some point or another and there are people in this world that they've rubbed the wrong way. I think what he posted is very entertaining into the humorous world of the NBA, but taking everything this person said at face value is absurd. It is his subjective opinion that KAT is a jerk because he once yelled at a kid for giving him the wrong lotion. It is his subjective opinion that Jimmy Butler is a great dude, because he was once nice to him in a conversation. I am not going to be surprised if KAT is a jerk, but since I've heard that he is not from somebody I know personally, I would say for me it's still up in the air.

Oefarmy2005
02-27-2019, 03:55 PM
I mean, that's evidence. Everyone has been making excuses up to this point, not providing anything to actually refute firsthand testimony.

So the count is:
Douchenozzle 2
Nice guy 1

If you say "a nice guy can have a bad day" then it's also reasonable to say "a jerk can have a good day"

But once again, is it really evidence? He could have been in a great mood that day, or behaved differently because in a sense he was "in public." We really don't know. Now if a Timberwolves ballboy posted a reddit thread that KAT is a complete dick, that would definitely be valid(or at least hold more weight) because the sample size would be considerable. One guy stating he is great after meeting him once for 20 minutes and another guy stating he is a jerk after seeing him interact/or interacting with him exactly 3-5 times for two seconds at a time mean about the same to me. To evaluate a person's behavior in based on a very limited sample sized data, we need context, and there is none. Would I be surprised that KAT is a complete ***, absolutely. Is it possible, also absolutely. Does it have any impact on his NBA legacy - zip. Now, the fact that according to this person, KAT was content with losing - a much bigger issue in my opinion. But how would he know, if he interacted with KAT exactly 2-3 times and at least one of these times we know for sure was after a win? ;)

Oefarmy2005
02-27-2019, 04:25 PM
By the way, this ball boy(we all know he worked for the Bucks at this point, right?) said that his final year as a ball boy was Kobe's last season. Now Kobe's last season was KAT's rookie year. The Wolves played the Bucks only twice that year(as any other Eastern Conference team) with one game being home and one being away, so this guy had at most 2 times to interact with KAT in his lifetime if he traveled with the team(which ball boys do not) and more realistically ONE time. He has interacted with KAT ONE time, ONE!

Chronz
02-27-2019, 04:42 PM
Not buying his stories

aman_13
02-27-2019, 08:54 PM
Guaranteed you are a horrible tipperAnd you come to that conclusion based on what?

ewing
02-27-2019, 09:19 PM
Sorry wrong thread

FlashBolt
03-01-2019, 01:45 AM

I mean, the guy also said that KAT didn't really seem to give a damn if his team won or loss as well. I'm not saying KAT is a douche but I think there are traits that stick with people and is very easy to spot. In KAT's case, I mean, it was over lotion..

Saddletramp
03-01-2019, 03:00 AM

I donít know whatís true or not or how KAT really is but if heís buying an automobile at a local dealership, heís in ON mode. Might even be angling for a player friendly deal or sponsorship. Heís not in ON mode around some random ball boy.

FlashBolt
03-01-2019, 07:54 AM
I donít know whatís true or not or how KAT really is but if heís buying an automobile at a local dealership, heís in ON mode. Might even be angling for a player friendly deal or sponsorship. Heís not in ON mode around some random ball boy.

Or maybe trying to get that car for free... I'm sure that dealer would have no problem making a call to corporate to have a few photos of KAT taking pictures in a brand new Nissan car when he's worth millions.

Saddletramp
03-02-2019, 01:45 AM
Or maybe trying to get that car for free... I'm sure that dealer would have no problem making a call to corporate to have a few photos of KAT taking pictures in a brand new Nissan car when he's worth millions.

Yeah. Of course heís going to be friendly in that situation.

Heediot
03-03-2019, 03:57 PM
ball boy used to be with okc.

he talks up reggie jackson. says westbrook is a nice guy. says kd has a big butt for a skinny dude. seems like he knew a lot of things revolving around reggie. his notes/claims seemed more wcf centric as well.

that's just my guess.

i partially agree with chronz, yeah some ish is true, but other stuff might be fluff.

IndyRealist
03-03-2019, 04:28 PM
ball boy used to be with okc.

he talks up reggie jackson. says westbrook is a nice guy. says kd has a big butt for a skinny dude. seems like he knew a lot of things revolving around reggie. his notes/claims seemed more wcf centric as well.

that's just my guess.

i partially agree with chronz, yeah some ish is true, but other stuff might be fluff.

Before he deleted his account due to harassment from reddit stalkers, I believe his username was ECballboy, which would imply Eastern Conference.

Saddletramp
03-03-2019, 04:45 PM
Before he deleted his account due to harassment from reddit stalkers, I believe his username was ECballboy, which would imply Eastern Conference.

I think they figured out either Ind/Mil/Det. With him being so close to Jackson, Iíd assume Detroit.

ewing
03-03-2019, 08:22 PM
I think they figured out either Ind/Mil/Det. With him being so close to Jackson, Iíd assume Detroit.

I donít remember why but when I was reading I convinced myself it was the Bucks

TrueFan420
03-04-2019, 04:52 PM
I donít remember why but when I was reading I convinced myself it was the Bucks

Same, I think it was context clues from minimum wage he was paid at the time to the players he talked about.

Chronz
03-05-2019, 02:06 PM
If you post on the PSD's basketball board you are not and intellectual giant and that's OK people.

Its "not an intellectual giant and that's okay plebeians"