PDA

View Full Version : Barack Obama Takes Credit for Curry's jump-shot and success over the last 5 years

Giannis94
02-20-2019, 03:59 PM
Straight bia the PSD homepage. When reading the article I had to double check it wasn't about North Korea and their Great Leader taking credit for everything over there.

Former President Barack Obama joked Tuesday that he is responsible for Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry's lethal jump shot.

According to TMZ Sports, Obama and Curry took part in a town hall meeting for the My Brother's Keeper Alliance in Oakland, California, and Obama said the following about mentoring Curry on the court: "Even Bulls fans have to acknowledge that it's been fun to watch the Warriors and the greatest shooter of all time—because I gave him some tips right before, about five seasons ago, there's film of this in the White House."

Curry jokingly agreed with Obama's assessment and said that the 44th president helped fix his "chicken wing" jumper.

Obama's love for basketball is well-documented, as he played in high school and often participated in pickup games with staff members and former NBA players during his time in the White House.

With all due respect to the former president, though, Curry has been shooting the lights out since well before he met Obama.

After averaging 25.3 points per game during his three-year college career at Davidson, Curry took his sharpshooting ways to the NBA. He's a two-time NBA MVP and three-time NBA champion who has a career scoring average of 23.5 points per game.

Also, Curry is already third all-time with 2,365 three-point field goals made, and his career three-point shooting percentage of 43.7 percent is fifth on the all-time list.

Obama may be more adept than most other presidents on the court, but few would fancy his chances in a shooting exhibition against Steph.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2821615-barack-obama-says-he-gave-stephen-curry-tips-to-be-best-shooter-of-all-time

Hawkeye15
02-20-2019, 04:16 PM
my Dad takes credit for the triple threat stance. And faking injury after taking a foul to get rest.

nastynice
02-20-2019, 04:28 PM
my Dad takes credit for the triple threat stance. And faking injury after taking a foul to get rest.

lol

Scoots
02-20-2019, 04:53 PM
My dad played the drums in the Surfaris song "Wipe out".

cmellofan15
02-21-2019, 12:29 AM
Imagine how pathetic you must be to make a thread on a basketball forum as an attempt to troll a former politician that will never see it....:laugh2:

ewing
02-21-2019, 09:45 AM

I used to fake injuries to try and get the defense to nap so I could a get off jump shot- classic white kid move

GREATNESS ONE
02-21-2019, 06:17 PM
Obama dunked on Trump!!!!!

Rad_Racing
02-21-2019, 07:17 PM
Giannis94 is the Donald Trump of PSD’s NBA Forum, literally shitposting his way to the top.

basch152
02-21-2019, 07:21 PM
Giannis94 is the Donald Trump of PSD’s NBA Forum, literally shitposting his way to the top.

I wonder if he's sexually assaulted as many woman as trump has

GREATNESS ONE
02-21-2019, 07:45 PM

sorry you can't be dirt broke and be on top ;)

GREATNESS ONE
02-21-2019, 07:45 PM
I wonder if he's sexually assaulted as many men as trump has

yes, many

Chronz
02-21-2019, 08:08 PM
Lol . Obama would

ewing
02-21-2019, 08:13 PM
He is the best jump shot teacher, tremendous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GREATNESS ONE
02-21-2019, 09:42 PM
5 on 5 Presidents Basketball game

Obama
Nixon
Clinton
Eisenhower
Lincoln

vs

Bush
Bush
Reagan
JFK
Trump

who you got?

Rad_Racing
02-21-2019, 11:00 PM

Obama
Nixon
Clinton
Eisenhower
Lincoln

vs

Bush
Bush
Reagan
JFK
Trump

who you got?

I'm going with
Obama
Nixon
Clinton
IKE
Lincoln

Can get Teddy Roosevelt off the bench? He'd be the Draymond Green of President's Basketball

GREATNESS ONE
02-21-2019, 11:13 PM
I'm going with
Obama
Nixon
Clinton
IKE
Lincoln

Can get Teddy Roosevelt off the bench? He'd be the Draymond Green of President's Basketball

That Obama/Lincoln Pick N Roll would be just nasty :p

Saddletramp
02-22-2019, 03:14 AM
You guys are sleeping on Gerald Ford.

IKnowHoops
02-22-2019, 09:11 AM
I used to fake injuries to try and get the defense to nap so I could a get off jump shot- classic white kid move

Yeah, I can see why you hate Bron. You had to do all of that just to get by. Why does he get all the gifts?!...I get it kid.

IKnowHoops
02-22-2019, 09:13 AM
sorry you can't be dirt broke and be on top ;)

😂😂

zookman65
02-22-2019, 09:22 AM
Its ok. Donald has taken credit for actually being a legit businessman

ewing
02-22-2019, 09:38 AM
Yeah, I can see why you hate Bron. You had to do all of that just to get by. Why does he get all the gifts?!...I get it kid.

I know I could shoot better then him before I got to middle school wtf

Hawkeye15
02-22-2019, 10:18 AM

Obama
Nixon
Clinton
Eisenhower
Lincoln

vs

Bush
Bush
Reagan
JFK
Trump

who you got?

let's see, Obama is the only non-crusty old white man to ever serve outside JFK, so it's whatever team he is on.

Hawkeye15
02-22-2019, 10:18 AM
I know I could shoot better then him before I got to middle school wtf

well, to be fair when you are short and white you better be able to hit a j

JAZZNC
02-22-2019, 10:37 AM

Obama
Nixon
Clinton
Eisenhower
Lincoln

vs

Bush
Bush
Reagan
JFK
Trump

who you got?

Dude, as good of a vampire slayer as Lincoln was you know he could ball. Plus he was tall. Trump seems like kinda kid that would have shown up to play in a collared shirt and khakis. Only ball player with worse hair than Elfrid Payton.

Giannis94
02-22-2019, 11:42 AM

You delete my post but don't delete this? wtf. play it both ways

JAZZNC
02-22-2019, 11:43 AM
Because its true???

Giannis94
02-22-2019, 11:43 AM
yes, many

Talking about Bill, I assume?

Giannis94
02-22-2019, 11:44 AM

Obama
Nixon
Clinton
Eisenhower
Lincoln

vs

Bush
Bush
Reagan
JFK
Trump

who you got?

This is actually probably your best post in a while. Congrats.

basch152
02-22-2019, 01:17 PM
Talking about Bill, I assume?

bill hasn't been on camera openly gloating about how he sexually assaults women while also having more than 20 sexual assault lawsuits levied against him proving he wasnt just talking out of his ***...

Chronz
02-22-2019, 05:44 PM
bill hasn't been on camera openly gloating about how he sexually assaults women while also having more than 20 sexual assault lawsuits levied against him proving he wasnt just talking out of his ***...
Lol, right. Too busy taking flights on the lolita express to Epstein island and ditching his security detail for him to ever joke about grabbing groupies.

You proved nothing.

basch152
02-22-2019, 07:08 PM
Lol, right. Too busy taking flights on the lolita express to Epstein island and ditching his security detail for him to ever joke about grabbing groupies.

You proved nothing.

I don't need to prove anything. trump is a known serial sexual assaulter. bill clinton is a scumbag too, but he is not even remotely close to the same region as trump

Chronz
02-22-2019, 07:47 PM
I don't need to prove anything. trump is a known serial sexual assaulter. bill clinton is a scumbag too, but he is not even remotely close to the same region as trump
You've still proven nothing, so long as your cool with giving unsubstantiated opinions feel free. The entire Clinton family is in a league all their own.

GREATNESS ONE
02-22-2019, 09:14 PM
Didn't Clinton teach AI the cross over?

cmellofan15
02-22-2019, 11:06 PM

Cry more, Daddy Donald will wipe those tears

basch152
02-23-2019, 01:52 PM
You've still proven nothing, so long as your cool with giving unsubstantiated opinions feel free. The entire Clinton family is in a league all their own.

again, I'm not trying to prove anything.

trump not only sexual assaulted dozens of women, he openly bragged about it, and he bragged about how he could get away with it because he had a **** ton of money.

this isn't something that needs proving. He is on tape bragging about this, and it's backed up by the FACT that he's been sued more than 20 times in his life for sexual harassment, INCLUDING raping his first wife. which considered everything he's said and done in his life, I see absolutely zero reason to believe that isn't true as well.

And it isn't like this was just some smear campaign because of politics. All of this, ALL OF IT, happened WELL before he was in politics.

there is literally no comparison. Clinton is a giant piece of ****. but trump is literally as low as it gets.

basch152
02-23-2019, 02:02 PM
And I don't get why you are trying to bring clinton into this.

I DONT LIKE EITHER OF THE CLINTONS

stop trying to use **** other people did to defend donald.

whataboutism is ****ing disgusting.

at the end of the day trump is a sexist, mysoginistic, serial sexual assaulting giant piece of **** who has NEVER treated women as anything other than eye candy or trophies to be pursued, and almost every woman who has worked with him that doesn't still work with him has similar stories.

it doesn't matter what Clinton has done, it doesn't change what Trump is.

Chronz
02-23-2019, 09:13 PM
again, I'm not trying to prove anything.
Again, then why would anyone give a ****?

trump not only sexual assaulted dozens of women, he openly bragged about it, and he bragged about how he could get away with it because he had a **** ton of money.

this isn't something that needs proving. He is on tape bragging about this, and it's backed up by the FACT that he's been sued more than 20 times in his life for sexual harassment, INCLUDING raping his first wife. which considered everything he's said and done in his life, I see absolutely zero reason to believe that isn't true as well.

And it isn't like this was just some smear campaign because of politics. All of this, ALL OF IT, happened WELL before he was in politics.

there is literally no comparison. Clinton is a giant piece of ****. but trump is literally as low as it gets.
You're going in circles at this point. You're literally not proving anything and just writing your own narrative. No trump wasn't on record for bragging about assault. Yes the Clintons stoop lower.

Chronz
02-23-2019, 09:18 PM
And I don't get why you are trying to bring clinton into this.
I didn't. Follow the contextual thread.

I DONT LIKE EITHER OF THE CLINTONS

I'll do you one better, I don't like any politician, I was once stupid enough to vote hillary if it makes you feel better.

stop trying to use **** other people did to defend donald.

whataboutism is ****ing disgusting.

Lmfao, they're forever linked because of this game. You have to realize the lesser of 2 evils. Even if both are wicked.

at the end of the day trump is a sexist, mysoginistic, serial sexual assaulting giant piece of **** who has NEVER treated women as anything other than eye candy or trophies to be pursued, and almost every woman who has worked with him that doesn't still work with him has similar stories.

it doesn't matter what Clinton has done, it doesn't change what Trump is.
You've proven nothing of the sort and the Clintons being far worse is my only point, follow the beginning of this spat and you'll understand why.

basch152
02-24-2019, 05:45 AM
Again, then why would anyone give a ****?

You're going in circles at this point. You're literally not proving anything and just writing your own narrative. No trump wasn't on record for bragging about assault. Yes the Clintons stoop lower.

yes, he literally is. he is literally on tape bragging about how he sexually assaults women and he gets away with it because he has a lot of money.

....while having around 2 dozen sexual assault lawsuits against him.

and I'm not talking in circles. you just apparently refuse to use google.
this isnt something I have to prove. it is very well known and easily accessible and undeniable factual information.

I didn't. Follow the contextual thread.

I'll do you one better, I don't like any politician, I was once stupid enough to vote hillary if it makes you feel better.

Lmfao, they're forever linked because of this game. You have to realize the lesser of 2 evils. Even if both are wicked.

You've proven nothing of the sort and the Clintons being far worse is my only point, follow the beginning of this spat and you'll understand why.

lol, again, Clinton's are not in the same stratosphere as trump as far as corruption.

it's not hard to prove the mountains snd mountains of PROVABLE **** trump has done throughout his life.

I'm honestly not sure if there is a single more corrupt politician than him

Giannis94
02-24-2019, 10:00 AM
yes, he literally is. he is literally on tape bragging about how he sexually assaults women and he gets away with it because he has a lot of money.

....while having around 2 dozen sexual assault lawsuits against him.

and I'm not talking in circles. you just apparently refuse to use google.
this isnt something I have to prove. it is very well known and easily accessible and undeniable factual information.

lol, again, Clinton's are not in the same stratosphere as trump as far as corruption.

it's not hard to prove the mountains snd mountains of PROVABLE **** trump has done throughout his life.

I'm honestly not sure if there is a single more corrupt politician than him
Lol. Clinton's are far more corrupt than trump. Smfh.

Hawkeye15
02-25-2019, 11:43 AM
ok then