Tg11
02-17-2019, 08:17 PM
- Trae Young
- Luka Doncic
- Jayson Tatum
- Lauri Markkanen
- Marvin Bagley III
- De'Aaron Fox

Well out of the Rising Stars these guys are probably the only ones who stick out as future All Stars when it comes to future NBA All Star Weekends

Lakers + Giants
02-17-2019, 09:05 PM
In order

Doncic
Fox
Tatum
Bagley

Tg11
02-17-2019, 09:51 PM
In order

Doncic
Fox
Tatum
Bagley

Yes most definitely but as far as Kuzma I can also add him to the list as well

Bostonjorge
02-17-2019, 11:14 PM
West is hard to make the all star team. Davis canít even start in the West. Jamal Murray in Denver is the next one up.

Tg11
02-18-2019, 01:53 AM
Yeah Porter Jr. is another once fully healthy but Booker is also on the comes up and so is Ayton but Dennis Smith Jr if he ever matures which I doubt

R. Johnson#3
02-18-2019, 03:57 AM
Pascal Siakam will be next year.

Tg11
02-18-2019, 02:49 PM
Pascal Siakam will be next year.

It is possible but as far as OG goes...if he balls out from now until next season then yeah for sure

tp13baby
02-20-2019, 10:14 PM
Yeah Porter Jr. is another once fully healthy but Booker is also on the comes up and so is Ayton but Dennis Smith Jr if he ever matures which I doubt

I cannot wait for a
Murray
Harris
Beasley
Porter Jr
Jokic

Lineup. My god.

Tg11
02-21-2019, 10:09 AM
I cannot wait for a
Murray
Harris
Beasley
Porter Jr
Jokic

Lineup. My god.

Plus IT if he comes back healthy then the Nuggets would be scary but Hamidou Diallo who knows he could become an All Star one day

Wrigheyes4MVP
02-21-2019, 02:54 PM
I'd put Ayton up there

Tg11
02-22-2019, 07:13 AM
I'd put Ayton up there

I could too and Booker should be an All Star but he keeps being snubbed

JAZZNC
02-22-2019, 10:39 AM
I could too and Booker should be an All Star but he keeps being snubbed
No, Booker shouldn't be an All-Star and he has not been snubbed.

Tg11
02-22-2019, 11:07 AM
No, Booker shouldn't be an All-Star and he has not been snubbed.

You're joking right? The man is putting up All Star quality numbers year after year on a bad team and that's not worthy of being an All Star like are you serious?

JAZZNC
02-22-2019, 11:34 AM
You're joking right? The man is putting up All Star quality numbers year after year on a bad team and that's not worthy of being an All Star like are you serious?
I am 100% serious.
You just said it yourself, he's putting up inflated stats on a crap team. Somebody has to score, somebody has to get a few assists, he plays absolutely no D. He is not an All-Star caliber player. Period, end of story.

MygirlhatesCod
02-22-2019, 11:58 AM
Hield will be an all-star mainstay in about two years.

Tg11
02-22-2019, 01:00 PM
Fox on the Kings he could as well as Hield but then again John Collins he too could become an All Star

TheDish87
02-22-2019, 02:14 PM
I am 100% serious.
You just said it yourself, he's putting up inflated stats on a crap team. Somebody has to score, somebody has to get a few assists, he plays absolutely no D. He is not an All-Star caliber player. Period, end of story.

yet Cousins and Love made it in the same situations...

Jamiecballer
02-22-2019, 05:08 PM
You're joking right? The man is putting up All Star quality numbers year after year on a bad team and that's not worthy of being an All Star like are you serious?He's not been snubbed but hes inching towards it

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Heediot
02-22-2019, 05:22 PM
Hield will be an all-star mainstay in about two years.

I don't know dude is 26, and older vs. AD.

Both guys are entering or should be in their primes right now. Not saying he can't get better but this could also be close to his ceiling.

His shot is wet though, and he has a complementary player in Fox that helps his game. He's doing very well for what he's asked to do within the kings system.

Fox the key cog that is making things happening, and Buddy is a poor man's klay on offense. Again his shot is nice though.

Wrigheyes4MVP
02-22-2019, 06:28 PM
I don't know dude is 26, and older vs. AD.

Both guys are entering or should be in their primes right now. Not saying he can't get better but this could also be close to his ceiling.

His shot is wet though, and he has a complementary player in Fox that helps his game. He's doing very well for what he's asked to do within the kings system.

Fox the key cog that is making things happening, and Buddy is a poor man's klay on offense. Again his shot is nice though.

As a Kings, I don't think I agree that Fox is "the key cog that is making things happen" so to speak. The reason the Kings are playing better this year is a collective effort for the most part IMO.

I think due to Fox's age and athleticism, he has a lot of room to grow and get better though. He has already improved a ton from last year. In the future, he and Bagley are gonna have to be the guys who pushes this team to playoff success down the road as the faces of this franchise, but as far this this season is concerned... I think it's more about a collective effort than just what Fox is doing. That's my honest opinion just from watching the games. This Kings team is young and they play fast. They are also shooting the ball really well from deep and have gotten really nice production from role players and their bench. The MVP of this team for this year is debatable. A lot of times it's a different guy each night to be honest.

But yeah, Fox and Bagley due to their age and athleticism have the most upside for sure. If this team is gonna be a contender in the future, it will have to be because those two become stars. I think this is the best version of Buddy we will see. Nothing wrong with that if he's gonna be the third best player on the team. Right now though, he might be there best player as of today.

TrueFan420
02-22-2019, 06:40 PM

Big men in an era where there are few vs Booker a guard in an era where they literally grow on trees.

Wrigheyes4MVP
02-22-2019, 06:42 PM
I am 100% serious.

Agree and disagree at the same time.

On one hand, he's not totally inefficient even though he's a volume scorer. Plus he averages almost 7 assists per game. I think you are underrating his talent. I think he is capable of making an All-Star team if the Suns have a turnaround one of these years and he's still doing his thing offensively.

On the other hand, you can't be on a team that bad and make the All-Star team. If he was on your team, the Jazz, then he'd have a good case. He's better than Mitchell IMO. I'm just saying, if he was on the right team where he could still do his thing offensively and had a winning system around him, I could totally see him making an All-Star team. But when you're team is 11-49, that's just unacceptable. They aren't that bad because of him, but still... it's a disqualifier IMO. Also, there were worse snubs than him for sure.

Wrigheyes4MVP
02-22-2019, 06:49 PM

I think it's different for big men. Much less competition.

But I do agree that you shouldn't be an AS if your team is at the bottom of the standings like that. You don't have to be on a great team, but at least competitive or near .500 IMO.

Wrigheyes4MVP
02-22-2019, 06:51 PM
Big men in an era where there are few vs Booker a guard in an era where they literally grow on trees.

Exactly. It's much easier for big men to make the team. If you didn't take big men from losing teams this year, then not AD, Towns, or Vucevic. Not as many bigs to choose from. And we all know at least two of those guys are legit All-Stars.

But to be fair, those teams are all far more competitive than the Suns are right now. I mean, 11-49.

Wrigheyes4MVP
02-22-2019, 06:55 PM
I also personally think the AS selection process was flawed this year. If you aren't gonna do East vs West, then why do you have to have an equal amount from each conference?

tp13baby
02-23-2019, 12:13 AM

If you watch his game itís pretty terrible. He may be an all star based off of his stats at one point, but he is not someone I would want on my team. At all.

Tg11
02-23-2019, 09:19 AM
Jaren Jackson Jr. is another who I could see as a potential All Star provided he gets better

ewing
02-23-2019, 11:35 PM
Jaren Jackson Jr. is another who I could see as a potential All Star provided he gets better

Heís good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tg11
02-24-2019, 11:12 AM
Heís good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah he is but if he gets better as the years go by then he definitely can be

dhopisthename
02-24-2019, 12:20 PM
- Trae Young
- Luka Doncic
- Jayson Tatum
- Lauri Markkanen
- Marvin Bagley III
- De'Aaron Fox

Well out of the Rising Stars these guys are probably the only ones who stick out as future All Stars when it comes to future NBA All Star Weekends

I assume you left Simmons off since he made an all star team already. I don't get leaving John Collins, Donovan Mitchell, and Jaren Jackson off. this thread mentioned a few more possibilities as well.

adalah
02-24-2019, 01:39 PM
Luka Doncic or Lauri Markkanenhttp://juragan.club/assets/6/o.png

Tg11
02-25-2019, 09:58 AM
Luka Doncic or Lauri Markkanenhttp://juragan.club/assets/6/o.png

These 2 are probably my best bets for next year's weekend especially with it being in Chicago Markkanen definitely will make it...same with LaVine but Luka should have made it this year

Master Dunker
03-17-2019, 07:46 AM

Maybe, well let's wait and see in the future

Tg11
03-17-2019, 09:31 AM
Zion without question when he comes in but current young guys then Sexton for sure