Grizz
Rockets
Mavs
Nuggets
Warriors
Clippers

Foles9MVP
02-13-2019, 05:07 PM
Sixers should honestly destroy the Knicks tonight. I'd be shocked if we don't win by more than 20. Last nights loss should lit a fire under this team. Losing to the C's without Kyrie. Need to be better. Embiid going for 35+ tonight.

Foles9MVP
02-13-2019, 07:50 PM
back to last nights game real quick. Butler has to make his free throws down the stretch. too many 3s from Embiid late in the game. Ok we didn't get the call on Horford but we had that game tied at 94 a piece then gave up back to back 3s late. Trying to move on but last nights game still hurts.

Lakers + Giants
02-13-2019, 08:13 PM
Celtics
76ers
Raptors
Bulls
Rockets
Mavs
Nuggets
Warriors
Clippers

Foles9MVP
02-13-2019, 08:41 PM
it's one of these games where don't even want to watch as you don't want to be that team that loses to a team that's lost 17 in a row

Foles9MVP
02-13-2019, 08:48 PM
watching the knicks broadcast as I live in NY, agree with Clyde Frazier. Butler just seems to disappear in games they need him most including last night. JJ, Harris, Simmons all need to sacrifice themselves heading into the 2nd half of the year

Foles9MVP
02-13-2019, 09:10 PM
78% from the field yet only up by 4

Foles9MVP
02-13-2019, 09:17 PM
wtf Simmons. terrible passes this half

More-Than-Most
02-13-2019, 09:18 PM
we have 0 perimeter defense and its sad... but its alright because we will just say they shot the lights out and its just a 1 time performance except that is every performance against our defense because when you leave guys wide open from 3 they will hit the shot in the NBA.

Foles9MVP
02-13-2019, 09:20 PM
these **** nobody's are going to keep the knicks in this game.

Foles9MVP
02-13-2019, 09:56 PM
Letís flat out dominate this half now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tredigs
02-13-2019, 10:21 PM
Nice, got the Sixers -10.5 tonight. They're the best at beating up on bad teams.

Took Blazers +1.5 first half on the Dubs too. Prob cover/win the game with GS on the b2b but I don't want to root too much against us.

More-Than-Most
02-13-2019, 10:29 PM
24-10 run by the knicks after the half... :laugh:

ima just shut up at this point.

More-Than-Most
02-13-2019, 10:30 PM
Nice, got the Sixers -10.5 tonight. They're the best at beating up on bad teams.

Took Blazers +1.5 first half on the Dubs too. Prob cover/win the game with GS on the b2b but I don't want to root too much against us.

except after half we always ALWAYS blow big leads. The other team adjusts and welp we arent capable.

More-Than-Most
02-13-2019, 10:34 PM
just finish the ****ing game strong and stop playing so awful defensively... why do we refuse to play bolden??? all the knicks are doing is the same thing the celtics do and that is zone defense and all we do is settle for jump shots with nobody under the basket... genius

tredigs
02-13-2019, 10:46 PM
Hope if I lose my bet the Sixers lose :laugh:

tredigs
02-13-2019, 10:49 PM
except after half we always ALWAYS blow big leads. The other team adjusts and welp we arent capable.

NYK is literally the worst team in the NBA and actively tanking so for that to happen again tonight is such a bad sign.

More-Than-Most
02-13-2019, 10:52 PM
NYK is literally the worst team in the NBA and actively tanking so for that to happen again tonight is such a bad sign.

na not by our fanbase... we just need time... our bench is terrible even though we have new bench pieces... its not the players we are playing or who we are playing them with etc etc etc or the stupid game plan we constantly use... we cant beat a zone defense.... that is all a team needs to do to beat us... zone defense and watch us shoot long jumpers with nobdoy within 10 feet to attempt a rebound... i told this to the sixers area this is the most talented team we have had since before i was born yet its by far the dumbest ran team. We cant sustain big leads or further big leads and our adjustments are nonexistent.

More-Than-Most
02-13-2019, 10:54 PM
yea boys i think we did it... i think we held off the knicks.

Scoots
02-13-2019, 11:52 PM
Examples of why the Warriors were interested in Lopez. Without Cousins and Jones the Warriors are getting pushed around inside.

ewing
02-13-2019, 11:57 PM
na not by our fanbase... we just need time... our bench is terrible even though we have new bench pieces... its not the players we are playing or who we are playing them with etc etc etc or the stupid game plan we constantly use... we cant beat a zone defense.... that is all a team needs to do to beat us... zone defense and watch us shoot long jumpers with nobdoy within 10 feet to attempt a rebound... i told this to the sixers area this is the most talented team we have had since before i was born yet its by far the dumbest ran team. We cant sustain big leads or further big leads and our adjustments are nonexistent.

Brown is an excellent coach itís just other then JJ all your big time players are low IQ players. Itís amazing he has these young guys plus an ISOing ball stopper like Butler playing at this level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WaDe03
02-14-2019, 12:06 AM
Imagine thinking Wade isnít a god and that DLO isnít good as **** lol. I couldnít be that ignorant.

Tg11
02-14-2019, 12:13 AM
Siakam is a beast...44 points against the Wizards man I'm impressed and I am not even a Raptor fan but seeing Siakam go off like this with only Lowry and no Kawhi in the line-up just goes to show me that Toronto is serious about being contenders...man Lin in his debut he wasn't that great but he was okay but still Raptors going into All Star Break have more or less clinched their place this April

Giannis94
02-14-2019, 12:15 AM
Yawn. Another bucks win. Where all those knicks fans that used do troll the **** outta me. Same with Philly fans. Cildren please.

Tg11
02-14-2019, 12:20 AM
Bucks and Raptors are already in the playoffs like they both have 40 plus wins already and it is not even All Star Break yet. Well it is about to be but both of these teams are practically in the playoffs so they don't really even have to try to win games after the All Star Break because they are guaranteed to be there anyway come April. I mean Bucks and Raptors both are on pace for at least 60 plus wins.

Scoots
02-14-2019, 01:24 AM
This game is an example of why the Warriors coast sometimes. Teams come hard for them almost every night.

This is a good game, and the officiating fair. I don't always agree either way, but they've been fairly consistent.

More-Than-Most
02-14-2019, 01:42 AM
I just watched DLO in overtime replay and holy **** he went ham.... why LA... WHY... This could be your guy right now : (

Scoots
02-14-2019, 01:43 AM
Why rest 3 guys the day before the AS break? Cause you can? I guess.

This game is good and chippy.

basch152
02-14-2019, 01:54 AM
that WAS a pretty weak flagrant

Lakers + Giants
02-14-2019, 01:54 AM
Kerr going off :laugh2:

That was a bogus flagrant call tho. That was just called a flagrant because Green is dirty af, but that was not a flagrant. Clearly called based on reputation.

aman_13
02-14-2019, 02:04 AM
Chippy game in Portland. Dray looks like he's added some pounds.

aman_13
02-14-2019, 02:05 AM
Kerr going off :laugh2:

That was a bogus flagrant call tho. That was just called a flagrant because Green is dirty af, but that was not a flagrant. Clearly called based on reputation.

Yeah that was a horrible call by the refs.

Lakers + Giants
02-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Yeah that was a horrible call by the refs.

In all honesty, Warriors could've still came back. That horrible Flagrant call and the two Ts on Kerr ended any chance at the comeback.

aman_13
02-14-2019, 02:13 AM
In all honesty, Warriors could've still came back. That horrible Flagrant call and the two Ts on Kerr ended any chance at the comeback.

Yeah they were still in it.

More-Than-Most
02-14-2019, 02:35 AM
curry hasnt **** the bed that hard in the 4th since the finals against Bron Bron... Durant can only do so much.

Saddletramp
02-14-2019, 04:23 AM
curry hasnt **** the bed that hard in the 4th since the finals against Bron Bron... Durant can only do so much.

Durant didnít score in the fourth, either. Lol.

Green looked ticked on the play before and then kinda went hard on Collins. Doubt many other or any other player gets that flagrant call against them but he came down a little hard with that arm. Iím sure all Green had to do was give any reason to the refs for them to mess with him. And Kerr has to realize that Greenís reputation precedes him and just to let it go.

Curry and Durant couldnít have looked anymore apathetic after that. Itís like they just gave up.

More-Than-Most
02-14-2019, 04:25 AM
Durant didnít score in the fourth, either. Lol.

Green looked ticked on the play before and then kinda went hard on Collins. Doubt many other or any other player gets that flagrant call against them but he came down a little hard with that arm. Iím sure all Green had to do was give any reason to the refs for them to mess with him. And Kerr has to realize that Greenís reputation precedes him and just to let it go.

Curry and Durant couldnít have looked anymore apathetic after that. Itís like they just gave up.

durant the leader was great all game... he didnt force shots or put his team in the hole... forcing shots probably helps there but with the defense on him he decided to leave it up to the shooters to hit shots because they are suppose to be the GOAT shooters ever :shrug:

Saddletramp
02-14-2019, 04:39 AM
durant the leader was great all game... he didnt force shots or put his team in the hole... forcing shots probably helps there but with the defense on him he decided to leave it up to the shooters to hit shots because they are suppose to be the GOAT shooters ever :shrug:

Klay was terrible all game and Curry was off in the fourth. It was Durantís time to carry but he shriveled. Both he and Curry did.

I know that this is your thing now but this game was Durantís chance and he just mehíed it late.

More-Than-Most
02-14-2019, 06:03 AM
Klay was terrible all game and Curry was off in the fourth. It was Durantís time to carry but he shriveled. Both he and Curry did.

I know that this is your thing now but this game was Durantís chance and he just mehíed it late.

I just feel like if you do it for 3 quarters and are covered and have the best shooters ever leaving it to them to hit shots is smart esp with how they were covering durant... curry and klay just came up short esp in the 4th. Durant Played smart and defended well and made all the right plays... if he were on a **** team id be all for forcing it but he cant be held accountable for the best shooters ever being terrible when it matters most.

Saddletramp
02-14-2019, 06:48 AM
I just feel like if you do it for 3 quarters and are covered and have the best shooters ever leaving it to them to hit shots is smart esp with how they were covering durant... curry and klay just came up short esp in the 4th. Durant Played smart and defended well and made all the right plays... if he were on a **** team id be all for forcing it but he cant be held accountable for the best shooters ever being terrible when it matters most.

They all should be held accaountable for that loss. And itíll be forgotten about in 48 hours, if that.

basch152
02-14-2019, 07:57 AM

dude, what in the **** are you on.

I was watching the goddamn game and it was VERY clear that curry is who they were terrified of because he was DESTROYING them all game until that point and they were making absolutely sure he didn't have any clean looks.

everything you just said about durant is actually what was going on for curry. he should've been able to rely on durant while the other team was so focused on curry, but durant didn't do ****.

Tg11
02-14-2019, 08:43 AM
I still can't get over Siakam scoring 44 and why? Pascal is basically making a case for Most Improved Player and many thought that he should have been an All Star this year but if he keeps up putting up these kind of numbers then he will make his case all the more stronger for Most Improved Player hell he should make his case for being a future NBA All Star especially if he manages to step it up after the All Star Break

Tg11
02-14-2019, 08:46 AM
Tg11's picks

Went 7-4 on my picks last night...Grizzlies, Rockets, Mavs and Warriors screwed me by losing to the teams they lost too yesterday which cheeses me because if they hadn't done that I would have gone 11-0 on my ****ing picks

likemystylez
02-14-2019, 10:34 AM
This game is an example of why the Warriors coast sometimes. Teams come hard for them almost every night.

This is a good game, and the officiating fair. I don't always agree either way, but they've been fairly consistent.

I dont know about that.... steph curry wasnt even given the same level of respect as seth curry. when seth curry got fouled shooting a 3- he shot 3 free throws- yet steph curry had to take the ball out of bounds?

likemystylez
02-14-2019, 10:37 AM
Why rest 3 guys the day before the AS break? Cause you can? I guess.

This game is good and chippy.

Steve Kerr showed why he was a mediocre coach tonight. he did not put his team in a position to succeed and might as well have forfeited the game. You dont sit 3 rotation players right before their gonna get 9 days off. and in a tight game he gave the blazers a 5 point trip up the floor for permanent separation.

Getting a team with this level of talent to beat lesser level talent isnt all that hard of a thing to do and Kerr looks for ways to mess it up

Scoots
02-14-2019, 10:42 AM
Steve Kerr showed why he was a mediocre coach tonight. he did not put his team in a position to succeed and might as well have forfeited the game. You dont sit 3 rotation players right before their gonna get 9 days off. and in a tight game he gave the blazers a 5 point trip up the floor for permanent separation.

Getting a team with this level of talent to beat lesser level talent isnt all that hard of a thing to do and Kerr looks for ways to mess it up

*sigh*

Scoots
02-14-2019, 10:45 AM

Curry's legs were gone

kdspurman
02-14-2019, 11:41 AM
Last nights results:

KDSpurs: 11-0
Tg11: 7-4
bucketss: 7-4
Foles9MVP: 7-4
Saddletramp: 7-4
L+G: 6-3

Results for the week:

KDSpurs: 20-5