PDA

View Full Version : LeBron is no Longer a Top 10 Player

gogo
02-12-2019, 12:07 AM
Steph, Durant, Kawhi and Harden are all clearly better. You could make a strong case that both Giannis and Embiid are better. Paul George is having a better year. Jokic is having a better year. That's not even mentioning AD, Westbrook or a healthy Cousins.

Meanwhile, Lebron has missed 18 games this season and his team is in the 10th spot in the west at .500. Barely. He's at a point where he can't stay healthy and he is no longer a two way player. Lebron is a fringe top 10 player at this point in his career.

Next year will probably be Lebron's last as a top 10 player. His window to win a championship is effectively closed as a laker.

More-Than-Most
02-12-2019, 12:20 AM
he doesnt defend at all. We have to wait for the playoffs to see how he turns it on in all honesty

GREATNESS ONE
02-12-2019, 12:24 AM
he doesnt defend at all. We have to wait for the playoffs to see how he turns it on in all honesty

:nod:

**cliche post coming**
“If they make the playoffs”

gogo
02-12-2019, 12:26 AM
I would take Rudy Gobert over Lebron at this point.

So much of Lebrun's reputation has been built on running over a pathetic EC in the playoffs. Even the regular season cavs were pretty bad.

Lebron is getting badly exposed in the west.

FlashBolt
02-12-2019, 12:37 AM
PSD is no longer useable with this guy here. time to pack up and move on.

GREATNESS ONE
02-12-2019, 01:08 AM

I would like to invite you to the Lakers forum....

Jayb587
02-12-2019, 01:29 AM
Not Top 10 is a stretch. He's not the best anymore tho. People will still say he's the best off reputation but that will disappear soon too.

Jayb587
02-12-2019, 01:31 AM

Can't claim the your best when you don't defend and wait until the playoffs to try hard. Because you can't do it anymore for a full season.

Silent
02-12-2019, 01:45 AM
He's now the number 1 Agent for Clutch Sports

Saddletramp
02-12-2019, 02:31 AM

Pretty sure this guy is the same guy that’s been banned 14 times already. Just keeps coming back a few months after another one of his screen names gets bounced.

tp13baby
02-12-2019, 02:33 AM
Well they were a top 5 in the west before he got injured.

Until he falters in the playoffs, he is still the best. His supporting group is young, and the west is a beast.

Harden? Well he doesn’t play d either. Steph? I love him but I’ll take LeBron.

Durant is the only one I would think about right now.

More-Than-Most
02-12-2019, 02:34 AM
Can't claim the your best when you don't defend and wait until the playoffs to try hard. Because you can't do it anymore for a full season.

I dont disagree but it depends on the definition i guess.... If you are looking for the pound for pound best player he would still be it he just cant do it over the long haul of an entire NBA season... I cant just give it to younger guys because they can play all the time because situations also make things easier or harder... example... come the playoffs curry will be far fresher then a harden because of their teams help... Lebron will likely still be able to bring it throughout the playoffs like nobody else he just doesnt care about the regular season anymore and it shows... I love the dude but i have been saying for 2 years now he really hasnt been as great as others because he doesnt defend at all in the regular season... He was a putrid defender last season.

gogo
02-12-2019, 03:06 AM
He can't sleepwalk through the RS in the west. He's even getting crushed by EC teams now.

Lebrun's been a horrible defender for several seasons now. He stopped defending after leaving MIA. His MO is to save his energy for his stats and then enjoy his annual cakewalk through the EC in the playoffs. No more.

He's finally playing in the NBA (WC) now and he's struggling baldly.

rhino17
02-12-2019, 03:33 AM

He hasn't played defense in the regular season for years. Doesn't mean he isn't still a top 5 player

More-Than-Most
02-12-2019, 03:52 AM
He hasn't played defense in the regular season for years. Doesn't mean he isn't still a top 5 player

Did you not read the 2nd part of my post lol... I am agreeing with we need to wait for the playoffs. If they dont make the playoffs that is on him not defending or taking the regular season seriously... You cant have it both ways.

Tg11
02-12-2019, 04:43 AM
The chances of them not making it is highly likely. Even if the Lakers do make it they most likely get bounced out by being 7th or 8th seed. Goes to show you just how deep the West is compared to the East. However, LeBron not being a top 10 anymore is a far stretch. I mean his stats basically have proven and still prove that he is at least still a top 10 in this League especially at his age. Father Time eventually catches up to everyone and it will catch up to all these other players too.

gogo
02-12-2019, 05:20 AM
Who is Lebron CLEARLY better than THIS SEASON?

1. Curry
2. Durant
3. Kawhi
4. Harden
5. Giannis
6. Embiid
7. George
8. Jokic
9. AD
10. Westbrook
11. Cousins (when healthy).
12. Damian Lillard

You could make a case that AT LEAST 8 and maybe even 10 of the players listed above are having better seasons.

Other guys are having statistically great years on weak teams (much like Lebron)

13. Blake Griffin
14. Vucevic
15. Towns

Lebron is overrated. There's no guarantee he can carry a bad team to the playoffs in the west.

Tg11
02-12-2019, 07:41 AM

1. Curry
2. Durant
3. Kawhi
4. Harden
5. Giannis
6. Embiid
7. George
8. Jokic
9. AD
10. Westbrook
12. Damian Lillard

You could make a case that AT LEAST 8 and maybe even 10 of the players listed above are having better seasons.

Other guys are having statistically great years on weak teams (much like Lebron)

13. Blake Griffin
14. Vucevic
15. Towns

Lebron is overrated. There's no guarantee he can carry a bad team to the playoffs in the west.

He probably could if he were still in the East but being in the West that might just be enough to get eliminated first round or even 2nd round

ewing
02-12-2019, 08:59 AM

He is a better poster then you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alayla
02-12-2019, 09:21 AM
he's been outside of my top 5 since the season started Kawhi is the best player in the NBA. That being said you can't blame the lakers record on him or say he's being "exposed" when they where doing so well before his injury.

basch152
02-12-2019, 09:39 AM
I mean the lakers were 20-14 with lebron in the lineup, then went 8-14 with him out....so...

that means they went from a 58% win rate to a 36% win rate. quite the change

R. Johnson#3
02-12-2019, 09:44 AM
I love how when Lebron gets injured and proves he's a human being that he's no longer a top 10 player.

prodigy
02-12-2019, 10:13 AM
Steph, Durant, Kawhi and Harden are all clearly better. You could make a strong case that both Giannis and Embiid are better. Paul George is having a better year. Jokic is having a better year. That's not even mentioning AD, Westbrook or a healthy Cousins.

Meanwhile, Lebron has missed 18 games this season and his team is in the 10th spot in the west at .500. Barely. He's at a point where he can't stay healthy and he is no longer a two way player. Lebron is a fringe top 10 player at this point in his career.

Next year will probably be Lebron's last as a top 10 player. His window to win a championship is effectively closed as a laker.

Whats the point of this post? just to rip lebron or boost ur own ego?

1. He's aging no crap his skills are slowly fading. I mean he was the best player in the entire NBA for prob 13-14 years lol.

2. Most importantly lets remember this season is a wash for the Lakers. They won't win anything with 1 star even if that star is Lebron who's almost single handily took teams to the finals.

3. lebron went to the Lakers for Hollywood and off court businesses. We all know that. But if the Lakers can grab more talent i have no doubt Lebron will kick it into high gear and play great basketball.

The mans a legend. lets show respect.

IndyRealist
02-12-2019, 10:34 AM
Lebron led Lakers were on track for 50+ wins, and that's with him coasting through the regular season with a mismatched squad.

There's no one except maybe Golden State and Philly that wouldn't trade half their team for Lebron.

He's not the undisputed king anymore, but let's acknowledge that the regular season means very little to him.

Hawkeye15
02-12-2019, 10:50 AM
LeBron has earned the right to have someone knock him off the top of the mountain when it matters most. His teams don't always win titles, but they contend, and he is pretty much always the best playoff performer in the game.

Until someone takes it from him, he is the best in the game.

Hawkeye15
02-12-2019, 10:51 AM

1. Curry
2. Durant
3. Kawhi
4. Harden
5. Giannis
6. Embiid
7. George
8. Jokic
9. AD
10. Westbrook
12. Damian Lillard

13. Blake Griffin
14. Vucevic
15. Towns

come playoff time he is always better than all those dudes you listed. Until that changes, he is #1.

Wrigheyes4MVP
02-12-2019, 11:04 AM
:nod:

**cliche post coming**
“If they make the playoffs”

They're gonna make it unless Lebron gets hurt again. Problem is it's very realistic they end up playing Golden State in the 1st round and get swept.

IKnowHoops
02-12-2019, 11:18 AM

Lololololol...he’s going so hard...best guess at who made this dupe...?

Amosler?
lol please?

STRIKERC
02-12-2019, 11:32 AM
He's now the number 1 Agent for Clutch Sports

He owns clutch sports. Rich Paul is a proxy for obvious reasons.

Scoots
02-12-2019, 01:01 PM
Last year in the playoffs he was astounding. He hasn't lost all of that in 6 months.

That said, I do think he's been over-rated for years because I don't think he's great at team building and because he's so blatantly coasting he shouldn't get credit for what he used to do, nobody should. How many times over the years have we seen him throw up a "lesson game" where he stands 30 feet from the basket and lets his team fail to "teach them" some lesson in his mind? And his passive aggressiveness and talking to his teammates through the press and social media is crap. But some of the other stars in the NBA are guilty of similar things.

He's still top 10 because he still has that game at his disposal, and even if you are not a fan you should acknowledge that.

Vee-Rex
02-12-2019, 01:12 PM
I think he's still #1 until proven otherwise. I mean, I know we're all numb to his game but he's still having an elite season statistically. And he always turns it up in the playoffs, though he better make sure his team reaches the playoffs. Still, I'm okay with it being a question on whether or not he's still #1.

I do think it's weird to suggest he's no longer a top 10 player, though.

Tg11
02-12-2019, 02:03 PM
Yeah proving he is still elite even at 34 years old...how many players can say that

Wrigheyes4MVP
02-12-2019, 03:19 PM
Of course he's a top 10 player... it's absurd to say otherwise.

Could you make an argument to say he's not top 5 though? You could. I wouldn't make it, but you could.

c.c.
02-12-2019, 03:48 PM
The Western Conference is a challenge

nastynice
02-12-2019, 03:54 PM
He's still the best tho. Other players have been having better seasons and stats than him, but he's still the best. He still controls the game beyond what any other player is capable of.

MRSpock
02-12-2019, 04:33 PM
Not top 10?

NBA fans are ****ing stupid lol.

RaiderLakersA's
02-12-2019, 04:53 PM
Quick to pile on. Everyone knows that you need at least two legitimate superstars on your team these days. The Lakers don't have that. Everyone knows that the West would be tougher on LeBron than the East. It's no surprise that he's conserving as best he can, while adjusting to the more demanding conference play. Everyone knew that the older that they get, the more likely injuries will crop up, especially for players that impose a heavy physical demand on themselves, let alone for someone of LeBron's height, weight and build. No news there.

But not top 10? I'm tough on Bron Bron (He's no Kobe or Kareem.), but even I don't believe that.

ewing
02-12-2019, 04:58 PM
Quick to pile on. Everyone knows that you need at least two legitimate superstars on your team these days. The Lakers don't have that. Everyone knows that the West would be tougher on LeBron than the East. It's no surprise that he's conserving as best he can, while adjusting to the more demanding conference play. Everyone knew that the older that they get, the more likely injuries will crop up, especially for players that impose a heavy physical demand on themselves, let alone for someone of LeBron's height, weight and build. No news there.

But not top 10? I'm tough on Bron Bron (He's no Kobe or Kareem.), but even I don't believe that.

I don’t know that. How many superstars do the Jazz have, what about the Pacers, do the Bucks have 2, what about the Raps?

IndyRealist
02-12-2019, 05:24 PM

Several threads lately have been made just to pick at Lakers fans.

Vee-Rex
02-12-2019, 05:37 PM
Lololololol...he’s going so hard...best guess at who made this dupe...?

Amosler?
lol please?

lol p's trolling was legendary. Don't equate this noob with lol p.

I'm still advocating for lol p's freedom.

Chronz
02-12-2019, 05:49 PM
Proof?

gogo
02-12-2019, 07:14 PM

The bucks have 1 superstar. .750 winning record.

Indiana. 0 superstars. .667 winning record.

Denver Nuggets: 1 all nba player: .679 winning record

Jazz: is Gobert a "superstar?" .571 record

Spurs: superstars? .552 record

Kings: superstars? .536

Clippers: superstars? .534

gogo
02-12-2019, 08:14 PM
He owns clutch sports. Rich Paul is a proxy for obvious reasons.

If only Rich Paul was smart enough to spell "Clutch" correctly.

Saddletramp
02-12-2019, 10:00 PM
The bucks have 1 superstar. .750 winning record.

Indiana. 0 superstars. .667 winning record.

Denver Nuggets: 1 all nba player: .679 winning record

Jazz: is Gobert a "superstar?" .571 record

Spurs: superstars? .552 record

Kings: superstars? .536

Clippers: superstars? .534

That’s not what he was getting at. A team needs two superstars to compete for a title, not have a .500 winning % 2/3 of the way thru the regular season.

What a stupid ****ing post.

gogo
02-12-2019, 11:09 PM
That’s not what he was getting at. A team needs two superstars to compete for a title, not have a .500 winning % 2/3 of the way thru the regular season.

What a stupid ****ing post.

Dirk didn't need a second superstar. Duncan didn't need a second super star. Detroit didn't need any superstars.

What a stupid f-cking post.

gogo
02-12-2019, 11:18 PM
Top 10 player my ***!

Lakers are sub .500 with only two months left in the season.

Dummie should've stayed out east...

ewing
02-12-2019, 11:26 PM
Dirk didn't need a second superstar. Duncan didn't need a second super star. Detroit didn't need any superstars.

This guy gets it

gogo
02-12-2019, 11:31 PM
Where are all the Lebron stans now? :eyebrow:

basch152
02-13-2019, 12:03 AM

yeah, they only both had excellent players surrounding them at every position, and this was before superstar team ups made having at least 1 superstar with some other allstars to go anywhere.

the lakers were also near a .600 win % with lebron in the lineup and dropped to below .400 with him out.

how the **** are you trying to make this as a bad thing for lebron? it is so beyond nonsensical

Vee-Rex
02-13-2019, 01:34 AM
This nub in here like where dem bron stans at???

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/campaign_images/webdr01/2013/1/31/9/adorable-come-at-me-bros-of-the-animal-kingdom-1-24469-1359643634-0_big.jpg

Vee-Rex
02-13-2019, 01:46 AM
And because I'm PSD's meme GOD, I will fulfill this request made by someone:

https://i.imgflip.com/2tjp20.jpg

Saddletramp
02-13-2019, 02:00 AM

Welcome to 2019. Things have changed.

Lol. Goddamn what idiocy.

Saddletramp
02-13-2019, 02:03 AM
yeah, they only both had excellent players surrounding them at every position, and this was before superstar team ups made having at least 1 superstar with some other allstars to go anywhere.

the lakers were also near a .600 win % with lebron in the lineup and dropped to below .400 with him out.

how the **** are you trying to make this as a bad thing for lebron? it is so beyond nonsensical

He doesn’t know how to argue without using half-truths and idiot takes. And he doesn’t know **** about context. **** him. It’s the same guy who’s been banned multiple times for showing up, making 20 shitposts a day and being obtuse af.

gogo
02-13-2019, 02:10 AM

Don't be stupid. Dirk took out the Big3 Heat.

Detroit took out the Big2 of Shaq/Kobe.

Dallas and Detroit BOTH took out "super teams."

The lakers never dropped to .400. They just now dropped one game below .500. That's nowhere near .400.

Dirk was surrounded by TRASH. Washed up Kidd, washed up Terry, washed up Chandler, but PRIME..... wait for it....

JJ Barea! LMFAO!

You never should've dropped out of 1st grade.

gogo
02-13-2019, 02:19 AM
He doesn’t know how to argue without using half-truths and idiot takes. And he doesn’t know **** about context. **** him. It’s the same guy who’s been banned multiple times for showing up, making 20 shitposts a day and being obtuse af.

https://pngimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/sad-jordan-png-4.png

Saddletramp
02-13-2019, 02:51 AM
I notice you didn’t respond to my “Welcome to 2019” post yet you’re still talking about teams from almost a decade and more back.

Go back under the rock you crawled out of.

gogo
02-13-2019, 04:51 AM
Right now, Lebron is at best a third team all NBA player. But tough to justify if they miss the playoffs. Impossible if they finish under .500.

Cancun!

basch152
02-13-2019, 05:15 AM
Don't be stupid. Dirk took out the Big3 Heat.

Detroit took out the Big2 of Shaq/Kobe.

Dallas and Detroit BOTH took out "super teams."

The lakers never dropped to .400. They just now dropped one game below .500. That's nowhere near .400.

Dirk was surrounded by TRASH. Washed up Kidd, washed up Terry, washed up Chandler, but PRIME..... wait for it....

JJ Barea! LMFAO!

You never should've dropped out of 1st grade.

I said WITHOUT LEBRON in the lineup they were under .400

so far this year they went 20-14 with lebron in the lineup and 8-14 without him

how could you possibly be using this against him?

gogo
02-13-2019, 05:58 AM
I said WITHOUT LEBRON in the lineup they were under .400

so far this year they went 20-14 with lebron in the lineup and 8-14 without him

how could you possibly be using this against him?

They're 1 and 3 with him back. Earvin's lost the team. Luke's lost the team. Lebron's lost the team. The team is in turmoil and the season is down the toilet.

Context.

The coach, gm, president, and ownership are all incompetent. Lebron is barely all nba this year. If that.

Revisit this post 2 months from now. We'll see who's right.

basch152
02-13-2019, 06:01 AM
They're 1 and 3 with him back. Earvin's lost the team. Luke's lost the team. Lebron's lost the team. The team is in turmoil and the season is down the toilet.

Context.

The coach, gm, president, and ownership are all incompetent. Lebron is barely all nba this year. If that.

Revisit this post 2 months from now. We'll see who's right.

so they're 21-16 now with him, and 8-14 without him.

still a massive drop without him so he's clearly a difference maker.

And I tend to give players time when coming back from injury before saying they suck now.

when curry was injured in... it was either 15 or 16 playoffs it was clear the entire rest of the way that he wasnt the same player.

Chronz
02-13-2019, 02:45 PM
I would like to invite you to the Lakers forum....

He'll find him there. Best to hide in the clippers forum

gogo
02-13-2019, 08:18 PM
so they're 21-16 now with him, and 8-14 without him.

still a massive drop without him so he's clearly a difference maker.

And I tend to give players time when coming back from injury before saying they suck now.

when curry was injured in... it was either 15 or 16 playoffs it was clear the entire rest of the way that he wasnt the same player.

What injury are you going to blame for his lack of defense for the past FIVE SEASONS?

What injury is responsible for Lebron tossing his entire team under the bus weaseling his way into a failed Davis trade?

Yes, he is old and exiting his prime. Dumb move then on his part to sign with a team full of youngsters 5 years away from theirs.

Sssmush
02-13-2019, 08:40 PM
I knew I was right about Magic probably sucking as a GM, but I didn't want to be *this* right.

The silver screen and roll article today about the DAngelo interview was a dagger, pointing out that no Laker players ever get to their second contracts and that DAngelo, Julius Randle and Zubac's new teams are all thrilled to have them.

Not sure what happens next, but in the preseason I noticed Lebron waited before he started running with these guys, wanted to make sure they were somewhat worthy. Probably dragged his feet a bit coming back from the groin pull for the same reason. Lose 5 of the next 7 he probably shuts it down and reevaluates, I dont blame him. Vacation year, get stronger. Walton doesn't help at all.

Sssmush
02-13-2019, 08:47 PM
What injury are you going to blame for his lack of defense for the past FIVE SEASONS?

What injury is responsible for Lebron tossing his entire team under the bus weaseling his way into a failed Davis trade?

Yes, he is old and exiting his prime. Dumb move then on his part to sign with a team full of youngsters 5 years away from theirs.

You really expect him to be hustling around on defense and taking charges from PFs etc while he's essentially running with some scrubs in the park?

80%-90% of the game is offense now, you can defend like AD and all you do is shave the opponent's shooting percentage a bit.

On that note, wow Lonzo is now "a really useful defender" which is pretty ****ing far from being the showtime offensive wizard whose shooting would translate and whose passing would transform the league.

All this is made worse by the fact that nobody here or in the Lakers FO can ever admit they are wrong... which is usually not a good sign in any field.

gogo
02-13-2019, 08:47 PM
You could tell from his summer league interview that Fat Earvin was 100% incompetent. I changed my mind maybe 10-15% when he managed to land Lebron. But everything since has re-affirmed my initial intuition 1000% percent.

Jeannie's no better. She makes decisions based on emotion and relationships rather than on facts and logic.

Normally I'd feel badly for Lakers fans but they've demonstrated a level of stupidity and hostility that is also contemptuous. A den of sssssssssssssssssssssssnakes as it were.

nastynice
02-14-2019, 01:48 AM
lol p's trolling was legendary. Don't equate this noob with lol p.

I'm still advocating for lol p's freedom.

Yes, he should be free

gogo
02-14-2019, 04:23 AM
He's still the best tho. Other players have been having better seasons and stats than him, but he's still the best. He still controls the game beyond what any other player is capable of.

The Hawks say otherwise.

Saddletramp
02-14-2019, 04:36 AM

So he wasn’t a top guy the past five seasons? I wonder what changed this year? He took those kids to over .500% when he’s played and they’re barely winning 1/3 of their games when he doesn’t.

Can’t argue with the rest other than he’s looking to expand his brand past his playing time. Few teams afford that kind of amenity like the Lakers. And those youngins will either get better with him and gel or they can be trade bait. Time will tell.

gogo
02-14-2019, 05:01 AM
LeGroin has always been ridiculously overrated playing in a G League level East his entire career. Now his lack of defense and general laziness are being badly exposed and he has likely dropped out of the list of even the third team of all nba players.

What has he really accomplished aside from steamrolling his way through a terrible conference with stacked teams?

If he had played in the west for his entire career there is absolutely no way he's be considered a top 3 player all time. He'd be ranked alongside players like Durant or Steph as a marginal top 20 player all time.

He should give David Stern half of his ****ing salary for rigging the lottery so he could play for Cleveland in the East his entire career.

Saddletramp
02-14-2019, 05:38 AM
LeGroin has always been ridiculously overrated playing in a G League level East his entire career. Now his lack of defense and general laziness are being badly exposed and he has likely dropped out of the list of even the third team of all nba players.

What has he really accomplished aside from steamrolling his way through a terrible conference with stacked teams?

If he had played in the west for his entire career there is absolutely no way he's be considered a top 3 player all time. He'd be ranked alongside players like Durant or Steph as a marginal top 20 player all time.

He should give David Stern half of his f-cking salary for rigging the lottery so he could play for Cleveland in the East his entire career.

Look at his teams that he leads to the Finals after he leaves. All three of them. The Cavs turned into the worst team in the league the first time and one of the worst this time (granted, Kevin Love might’ve earned them an extra 3-4 wins <thoroughly impressive> if he was healthy). The Heat? Meh. Do you get paid in ***** Coins for every negative Lebron post your fingers vomit out?

Get ****ing bent.

gogo
02-14-2019, 05:42 AM
He's not the same player he once was. He's old, injured, doesn't play defense, and has totally demoralized and alienated everyone else on the team with his endless scheming and underhanded sneaky tactics.

Embarrassingly, he's little more than a tank commander on a lottery team now.

Stop suckin' Legroin's d-ck, boy.

Saddletramp
02-14-2019, 06:44 AM
He's not the same player he once was. He's old, injured, doesn't play defense, and has totally demoralized and alienated everyone else on the team with his endless scheming and underhanded sneaky tactics.

Embarrassingly, he's little more than a tank commander on a lottery team now.

Stop suckin' Legroin's d-ck, boy.

Time is on to everyone, one injury, the rest is nothing new.

But we’re done. You only ***** and bring nothing to the table. Once the mods get it through their skulls that you’re just another dupe from a banned twat, you’ll be gone again. Won’t come soon enough.

Rivera
02-14-2019, 10:14 AM
im not falling for that same trap. this talk started media wide last regular season about LBJ no longer being the best. then the playoffs happened and it was arguably, the best playoff performance in LBJs history

kyubi256
02-14-2019, 12:29 PM
Lonzo Ball is better than LeBron James.... According to Lavar

gogo
02-14-2019, 06:02 PM
Time is on to everyone, one injury, the rest is nothing new.

But we’re done. You only ***** and bring nothing to the table. Once the mods get it through their skulls that you’re just another dupe from a banned twat, you’ll be gone again. Won’t come soon enough.

LMFAO! Enjoy the saddlesores from riding LeGroin's jockstrap!

WhiteShadow42
02-14-2019, 07:08 PM
I knew I was right about Magic probably sucking as a GM, but I didn't want to be *this* right.

The silver screen and roll article today about the DAngelo interview was a dagger, pointing out that no Laker players ever get to their second contracts and that DAngelo, Julius Randle and Zubac's new teams are all thrilled to have them.

Not sure what happens next, but in the preseason I noticed Lebron waited before he started running with these guys, wanted to make sure they were somewhat worthy. Probably dragged his feet a bit coming back from the groin pull for the same reason. Lose 5 of the next 7 he probably shuts it down and reevaluates, I dont blame him. Vacation year, get stronger. Walton doesn't help at all.

Magic is not the GM. And it was obvious you did not read the full article.

basch152
02-15-2019, 08:02 AM

his defense doesn't matter.

they were 20-14 with him and dropped all the way to 8-14 without him.

someone who "isnt a top 10 player anymore" doesnt have that kind of impact on win %

Rocco007
02-15-2019, 07:40 PM

The Buffoonery continues...
Lebron James is having one of his best seasons ever statistically playing less minutes than he ever has...Lakers were in 4th place before the injuries piled up...
Where were you when the Rockets were one of the worst teams in the NBA earlier this season?

Last I checked the Pelicans with AD are 26-33????

Right now the Laker Hate pumping through your body is poisonous...

Only a matter of time before you keel over like a snake bitten sewer rat..

Chronz
02-16-2019, 10:23 AM
Plz be amos1er, I never got the chance to say good bye. I miss him and his underlings. Bet they never thought the day would come when laker fans cheered for bron.

GREATNESS ONE
02-16-2019, 04:40 PM
Plz be amos1er, I never got the chance to say good bye. I miss him and his underlings. Bet they never thought the day would come when laker fans cheered for bron.

You know that guy was an actual Lakers scout? (I think he still is tbh)

GREATNESS ONE
02-16-2019, 04:40 PM
Good riddance for GoGo... guy was a complete troll in the Lakers forum. Adios!

ewing
02-16-2019, 10:11 PM

Guy was a quality poster

GREATNESS ONE
02-16-2019, 10:13 PM
Guy was a quality poster

:laugh2:

C'mon man..

Raps08-09 Champ
02-16-2019, 11:28 PM
Lol.

Saddletramp
02-17-2019, 04:29 AM

Knew that trash would get taken out. He’ll resurface in a few months under a new name.

Good riddance.

IKnowHoops
02-17-2019, 10:54 AM
You know that guy was an actual Lakers scout? (I think he still is tbh)

No wonder they have been so bad. No offense G

papipapsmanny
02-17-2019, 11:49 AM
Only going to get worse, hit body is going to be breaking down a lot.

Look What happened to Wade when he turned 35, it is just a fact of life

Chronz
02-17-2019, 01:34 PM
Only going to get worse, hit body is going to be breaking down a lot.

Look What happened to Wade when he turned 35, it is just a fact of life
Wade was got injured in college and throughout his career. Try harder

GREATNESS ONE
02-17-2019, 02:19 PM
Knew that trash would get taken out. He’ll resurface in a few months under a new name.

Good riddance.

Unfortunately, and he’ll troll us in the Lakers forum.

GREATNESS ONE
02-17-2019, 02:19 PM
No wonder they have been so bad. No offense G

Wolves < Lakers

:p

ewing
02-17-2019, 05:33 PM

I wouldn’t be surprised if he milks injuries this year so the blame gets cast on his teammates. It’s the first time in ages he didn’t get to hand pick superstar teammates and I think he is too fragile to let everyone see how much help he really needs

McAllen Tx
02-17-2019, 06:17 PM
Going into next season I got 10 players I would take before even considering LeBron.

In no particular order:
Stephan Curry
Kevin Durant
James Harden
Anthony Davis
Karl Anthony Towns
Joel Embiid
Paul George
Nikola Jokic
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Kawhi Leonard

By midseason a few more names could be added to the list like Lillard, Thompson, Westbrook & Butler. These are maybes by next midseason.

Chronz
02-17-2019, 06:33 PM
I wouldn’t be surprised if he milks injuries this year so the blame gets casted on his teammates. It’s the first time in ages he didn’t get to hand pick superstar teammates and I think he is too fragile to let everyone see how much help he really needs

Given he's already proven his carrying ability, I don't see how this would phase him. I think he's going to finish the season strong if for nothing else to up his longevity stats. They do miss Lonzo tho.

Chronz
02-17-2019, 06:34 PM
Going into next season I got 10 players I would take before even considering LeBron.

In no particular order:
Stephan Curry
Kevin Durant
James Harden
Anthony Davis
Karl Anthony Towns
Joel Embiid
Paul George
Nikola Jokic
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Kawhi Leonard

By midseason a few more names could be added to the list like Lillard, Thompson, Westbrook & Butler. These are maybes by next midseason.

I really hope you're wrong, I hope Bron has one more elite season in him.

IKnowHoops
02-17-2019, 10:36 PM

Bron has two more elite seasons as the best player in the NBA.

Scoots
02-17-2019, 11:02 PM
Bron has two more elite seasons as the best player in the NBA.

I think it's right there for someone to take it any time now.

IKnowHoops
02-17-2019, 11:12 PM
I think it's right there for someone to take it any time now.

I agree. It’s going to be close and arguable each of these last two seasons, but I think thats only natural.

ewing
02-18-2019, 06:23 AM
Given he's already proven his carrying ability, I don't see how this would phase him. I think he's going to finish the season strong if for nothing else to up his longevity stats. They do miss Lonzo tho.

Yeah his never been a glory hog on stacked teams or looked to blame teammates in defeat

Chronz
02-18-2019, 10:03 AM
Yeah his never been a glory hog on stacked teams or looked to blame teammates on defeat

He's done it all, his carrying abilities are beyond reproach, imagine the glory when he becomes the alltime leading scorer. It's not like hes Ewing here

ewing
02-18-2019, 10:50 AM
He's done it all, his carrying abilities are beyond reproach, imagine the glory when he becomes the alltime leading scorer. It's not like hes Ewing here

I'm reproaching

Chronz
02-18-2019, 12:56 PM
I'm reproaching
Well... you CAN'T

ewing
02-18-2019, 04:10 PM
Well... you CAN'T

LOL... I was all ready to duke it out :clap:

McAllen Tx
02-19-2019, 07:35 AM

The fact that you just said hope twice only solidifies my list IMO.

All the vets in my list are right dab in the middle of their primes so we could just about guarantee they will be the same players next season. Then the young players are still gonna all be better next season.

I'll take my 10 for sures to your 2 hopes going into next season. And this is just talent, if I were to factor in all the drama LBJ brings he would definitely drop out of my top 15 easily going into next season.

RaiderLakersA's
02-19-2019, 02:16 PM
I don’t know that. How many superstars do the Jazz have, what about the Pacers, do the Bucks have 2, what about the Raps?

Give me a minute, I'm still counting up the recent championship trophies between those organizations. One sec...

Chronz
02-19-2019, 02:54 PM
The fact that you just said hope twice only solidifies my list IMO.

All the vets in my list are right dab in the middle of their primes so we could just about guarantee they will be the same players next season. Then the young players are still gonna all be better next season.

I'll take my 10 for sures to your 2 hopes going into next season. And this is just talent, if I were to factor in all the drama LBJ brings he would definitely drop out of my top 15 easily going into next season.
I really hope I'm not hoping too hard

papipapsmanny
02-19-2019, 11:41 PM

bahaha, I was looking at production but if you want to argue against getting older, good luck