PDA

View Full Version : Most Surprising player to get traded by Thursday

Giannis94
02-04-2019, 12:37 PM
I wasn't really expecting KP to get dealt, so let's go with it.

I think it would be wise for Memphis to tear things down and deal Conley & Marc. But I don't actually see them doing it as it will cost them in attendance and revenue.

I think the same thing for Minny and KAT but that's more of the organization being dysfunctional stemming from the Jimmy trade.

I wouldn't be shocked if Jimmy Butler is traded again.

Blake I'm not sure who would want him; maybe Philly for Jimmy?

Indy needs to do something to replace Dipo and put up a fight in round 1.

Looks like a really weird trade market this year as teams are starting to realize that being in the friendzone of being competitive and being an 8 seed isn't worth it. but they also don't want to sell low.

I'm going out on a limb and will say that Lebron will be traded or Walton will be fired. But boh won't be together a week from today.

Driven
02-04-2019, 12:44 PM
This post started off well, and then got more and more strange the further I kept reading.

Htownballa1622
02-04-2019, 12:55 PM
Bradley Beal

gtr357
02-04-2019, 12:59 PM
I wasn't really expecting KP to get dealt, so let's go with it.

I think it would be wise for Memphis to tear things down and deal Conley & Marc. But I don't actually see them doing it as it will cost them in attendance and revenue.

I think the same thing for Minny and KAT but that's more of the organization being dysfunctional stemming from the Jimmy trade.

I wouldn't be shocked if Jimmy Butler is traded again.

Blake I'm not sure who would want him; maybe Philly for Jimmy?

Indy needs to do something to replace Dipo and put up a fight in round 1.

Looks like a really weird trade market this year as teams are starting to realize that being in the friendzone of being competitive and being an 8 seed isn't worth it. but they also don't want to sell low.

I'm going out on a limb and will say that Lebron will be traded or Walton will be fired. But boh won't be together a week from today.

First of all you have sense of humor that's really cool 😂😂. But yeah regards the things you said about trades it's good. Porzings and doncic is real good combo. I don't know if Davis even gonna get traded. To be honest everyone saying that Lakers and Celts have the best assets. I honestly think raptors have really good players. They could do even a star for star swap and mix in some good complimentary players too. I know it gonna get pretty exciting by Thursday.

Tg11
02-04-2019, 02:16 PM
Bradley Beal ends up getting dealt

bleedprple&gold
02-05-2019, 08:56 AM
LeBron might be traded?
Stay off the weeeeeed-duh

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MygirlhatesCod
02-05-2019, 09:14 AM
LeBron might be traded?

LBJ for AD.....hmm

Giannis94
02-05-2019, 09:47 AM
LeBron might be traded?

I wouldn't blame lebron if he wants a trade. LA is more of a branding /pr move. Admit your mistake and move on before you get blamed for all the pre-existing dysfunction.

crewfan13
02-05-2019, 02:23 PM
Probably won't happen but maybe should, but I'll say McCollum. Portland is just stuck in that same purgatory that something has to change eventually. Maybe this is the year.

Tg11
02-05-2019, 02:47 PM
Either CJ or Dame Lillard get traded...one or the other I say it's Lillard