PDA

View Full Version : Mo Bamba is available

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-03-2019, 10:57 AM
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2818669-windhorst-mo-bamba-is-available-in-trades-mavericks-attempted-to-land-rookie

warfelg
02-03-2019, 11:07 AM
Thatís amazing if true. To go from ready to move on to Vooch and drafting Bamba to moving Bamba in an apparent all in on Vooch.

Stupid management. But I would like to see him on the Sixers.

Scoots
02-03-2019, 11:25 AM
It's BR and the article questions itself. Probably nothing to see here.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-03-2019, 11:35 AM
It was in the Windhorst podcast.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-03-2019, 11:43 AM
It's BR and the article questions itself. Probably nothing to see here.

Its not like when Bleacher report first came out to the internet with made up trades and then rolled with it as legit stuff. Now they mainly quote other tweets of so called insiders then write long articles about it. Yeah I use to give Bleacher report some **** back in the day. But they quote WOJ and Shams and many others daily to keep the site going.

Scoots
02-03-2019, 12:37 PM
Its not like when Bleacher report first came out to the internet with made up trades and then rolled with it as legit stuff. Now they mainly quote other tweets of so called insiders then write long articles about it. Yeah I use to give Bleacher report some **** back in the day. But they quote WOJ and Shams and many others daily to keep the site going.

I know they are better than they used to be ... but there is still some really questionable stuff there and that article questions itself.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-03-2019, 12:56 PM
I know they are better than they used to be ... but there is still some really questionable stuff there and that article questions itself.

Well Hammond is the GM of the Magic. So there's that. Also Magic have meddling win now owner. They probably give Vucevic a max this summer and flip Bamba now for a PG or whatever to win now. Magic like 3 games back of 8th seed and won 2 in a row.

IndyRealist
02-03-2019, 02:08 PM

It's still crap. I think it was Buckalis quoting BR, and when you clicked through to the ESPN article they were referencing, it was speculation yet BR reported it as confirmed. BR is dogsh**. They get randos with no journalism background and no integrity to write whatever will get clicks.

Raps08-09 Champ
02-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Didn't he get a lot of hype on this site?

Scoots
02-03-2019, 11:59 PM
Didn't he get a lot of hype on this site?

Yes, he was probably over-drafted, but he's still got all that potential that got him that hype. If the Magic trade him it's because they want to keep Vucevic and they know Mo's limited PT will slowly drive his value down.

Leftcoast_yg
02-04-2019, 01:47 AM
So does that mean sicko mode is also available?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-04-2019, 10:30 AM
It's still crap. I think it was Buckalis quoting BR, and when you clicked through to the ESPN article they were referencing, it was speculation yet BR reported it as confirmed. BR is dogsh**. They get randos with no journalism background and no integrity to write whatever will get clicks.

Bleacher report was quoting Windhorst podcast of Bamba for Smith JR was close. Till Mavs got KP instead.

IndyRealist
02-04-2019, 10:44 AM
Bleacher report was quoting Windhorst podcast of Bamba for Smith JR was close. Till Mavs got KP instead.

This specific instance might be fine, I wasn't referring to this specific instance. They have no journalistic integrity or editorial oversight. They literally recruit randos on the internet to write for them, they are as reliable as if everybody on PSD starting writing blogs. Some of it would be ok, most of it would be unvetted or outright lies.

Rivera
02-04-2019, 11:04 AM
my magic never cease to amaze me

Love Vooch and hes having the season of his career, but he should have been traded by now. I dont know what my Magic gain by signing him and staying in cap hell.

Mo Bamba isnt even bad. Hes actually shown he can be a real player and still has a lot to develop. Mo moves well, defends well, defends the rim, can switch when needed though you dont want that all the time, shoots a decent percentage and shows he can shoot from range when needed. big men need time to develop and we got a good one with freakish length and athletism

Guess my magic are scared we are letting go the next Oladipo or Tobias Harris by resigning both Aaron Gordon and looking to resign vooch

i mean we cant even make the playoffs in the east smh

crewfan13
02-04-2019, 11:19 AM
To be fair, if the rumor was Smith Jr for bamba, it's not all bad. It's not like they're giving him away. At least they are shooting for a young player with upside. So I sort of get it. If they look vuc, want to keep him and don't think he and bamba will work well together, making him available for the right deal isn't a bad idea.

mgomrjsurf
02-04-2019, 11:33 AM
To Celtics fro Rosier and Smart?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-04-2019, 11:38 AM

Bamba for Rozier and Williams works. Ya figure Magic,Suns all in the hunt for a PG yet. If Lakers get AD most likely Suns third team that gets Ball.

Rivera
02-04-2019, 11:43 AM

it would have to be for williams instead of smart. I would pass but I could see the Magic doing this because we have lacked direction since Dwight and SVG left

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-06-2019, 11:50 AM

IndyRealist
02-06-2019, 12:01 PM

He looked fine a few days ago. Someone should bite while his value is depressed.

Scoots
02-06-2019, 01:42 PM
He looked fine a few days ago. Someone should bite while his value is depressed.

I think they opened talks because they figure his value will only go down from here with his expected reduced PT in the future.

The Warriors might consider offering a 1st for him.