Thunder
Jazz
Nuggets

bucketss
02-01-2019, 03:46 PM
hornets,celtics,thunder,jazz,nuggets

tp13baby
02-01-2019, 05:00 PM
Yíall are bold picking Denver. We always get killed by Houston and Jamal Murray is out.

kdspurman
02-01-2019, 07:26 PM
Hornets
Celtics
Heat
Jazz
Nuggets

goingfor28
02-01-2019, 09:41 PM
The Knicks roster is a joke.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

WaDe03
02-01-2019, 10:07 PM
Should I bring up the Schroder thread where all of yíall tried to clown me for saying heís good and weíre saying ****ing McConnell Burke etc. were better?

FlashBolt
02-01-2019, 11:30 PM
PG's MVP standing has to put him at #3 right now behind Giannis and Harden. He's been sensational the past two months. Averaging 30/8/4, shooting 44% from three while being an elite defender.

Lakers + Giants
02-02-2019, 12:00 AM
Rockets are playing as well as they can, and Denver is still up 10 without Murray and Harris. Damn, they're scary...

Lakers + Giants
02-02-2019, 12:04 AM
Denver with 77 points and 2 min still left in the half. WOW

JAZZNC
02-02-2019, 12:19 AM
Rockets are playing as well as they can, and Denver is still up 10 without Murray and Harris. Damn, they're scary...

Jokic just makes everybody better and makes the game easy for everybody. Helluva player.

zn23
02-02-2019, 12:20 AM
I expect Harden to get about 20 FTs in the 2nd half. He'll be whining to the refs.

JAZZNC
02-02-2019, 12:26 AM
Rudy with 25/13 on 7 shots....7 friggin shots! And his normal self on D. But yeah Klay ****ing Thompson deserves to be an All-Star over that guy. Or KAT, the king of empty stats.

tp13baby
02-02-2019, 12:29 AM

Beasley and Morris are as good of a second unit backcourt as any. Beasley will be a max contract guy in the future.

dhopisthename
02-02-2019, 12:34 AM
Rudy with 25/13 on 7 shots....7 friggin shots! And his normal self on D. But yeah Klay ****ing Thompson deserves to be an All-Star over that guy. Or KAT, the king of empty stats.

man thats so crazy. 7 shots for 25 points.

zn23
02-02-2019, 12:42 AM
That sequence made me so happy.

Harden tried to ref bait and draw a foul on a 3, instead he airballed it badly and Jokic hit Craig on a breakaway dunk while Harden was whining to the refs.

Poetic justice. Hope to see more of that.

JAZZNC
02-02-2019, 12:46 AM
That sequence made me so happy.

Harden tried to ref bait and draw a foul on a 3, instead he airballed it badly and Jokic hit Craig on a breakaway dunk while Harden was whining to the refs.

Poetic justice. Hope to see more of that.

The playoffs will be here before you know it haha!

zn23
02-02-2019, 12:48 AM
Harden missed two FTs! It just keeps getting better and better and better.

tredigs
02-02-2019, 12:49 AM
Harden 6-17 for 21 points, team down 20 entering. Beard has a HUGE dilemma on his hands on how to manipulate his nonstop volume into 30-40+ on this one.

tredigs
02-02-2019, 12:54 AM
But seriously if Harden gets 15 more shots I DO think he has 40 in him!

zn23
02-02-2019, 12:54 AM
I'm not sure how Isaiah Thomas is going to get any playing time when Beasley and Morris are playing this well.

tp13baby
02-02-2019, 01:06 AM
I'm not sure how Isaiah Thomas is going to get any playing time when Beasley and Morris are playing this well.

I think you eliminate Lyles minutes and play small with this team. But yeah I donít know really know either.

tp13baby
02-02-2019, 01:10 AM
You can tell Faried wore out his welcome in Denver.

tredigs
02-02-2019, 01:19 AM
Harden still stat padding down 113 to 130 with 1:30 to go in the game. It's sad man. I get you're not at 30 despite 25+ shots but take the L beard. For **** sake what a desperate clown.

tredigs
02-02-2019, 01:23 AM
Lmfao hits the open/who-cares 3 down 20 with a minute to go to get to 30 points. Great game Harden. Your ESPN MVP ladies and Gentlemen. Loser.

zn23
02-02-2019, 01:36 AM
Harden and the Rockets got completely embarrassed. Craig and Beasley had career nights. Jokic did whatever he wanted. He was 1 assist away from a triple double but unlike Harden he wasn't going to force it. Harden was -24 but he made sure to pad his stats and get that 30. When he wasn't getting to the FT line, he couldn't do much.

Scoots
02-02-2019, 01:58 AM
This should be the highlight in front of people when they are voting for MVP. You just know D'Antoni wanted him out of the game but Harden didn't want to go.

That said, a lot of players get hung up on numbers from time to time, but playing to the last minute of the 4th and chucking ... that's too far.

mgjohnson7851
02-02-2019, 02:59 AM
Harden is pathetic and I really wish that Denver had stopped his stupid streak. That said, reeeaaalllly happy with this win. Hadn't beaten the Rockets in the last 9 games... Came out tonight without two starters, and absolutely pounded them. It seems that with this team, every time the road gets tougher, they play better. So much fun to be a Nuggets fan right now.

I was pissed when they let Ujiri go, but it was absolutely the best decision. Connelly built a team that is SCARY. So damn young too!

mgjohnson7851
02-02-2019, 03:00 AM
Beasley and Morris are as good of a second unit backcourt as any. Beasley will be a max contract guy in the future.I'm going to say it. I think we should try to keep Beasley instead of Harris.

Saddletramp
02-02-2019, 03:17 AM
Man, you guys are shook. Just crying dopes. It was an 11 point game with a few minutes left and they were just supposed to throw in the towel? Harden was chucking? Looked like he was just trying to score, you know*, like he does on almost every possession when heís on the court. And Jokic was still playing till the end, too, yet you chumps are cool with that.

A team usually doesnít beat a team 10 times in a row and when some guy named Malik Beasley scores 35 points, you know itís going to be a long night. That felt like it should have been a 40 point route and it was still within 11 points with just a few minutes to go. Paul is still working his way back, Capella still out, Gordon left hurt and the Nuggets couldnít miss? Yeah, long night.

*Of course you know, acknowledging it or not just depends on what you want to cry about.

mgjohnson7851
02-02-2019, 03:44 AM
Man, you guys are shook. Just crying dopes. It was an 11 point game with a few minutes left and they were just supposed to throw in the towel? Harden was chucking? Looked like he was just trying to score, you know*, like he does on almost every possession when heís on the court. And Jokic was still playing till the end, too, yet you chumps are cool with that.

A team usually doesnít beat a team 10 times in a row and when some guy named Malik Beasley scores 35 points, you know itís going to be a long night. That felt like it should have been a 40 point route and it was still within 11 points with just a few minutes to go. Paul is still working his way back, Capella still out, Gordon left hurt and the Nuggets couldnít miss? Yeah, long night.

*Of course you know, acknowledging it or not just depends on what you want to cry about.What's the point of listing the Rockets injuries when they just got smacked around by a team missing two starters?

And you aren't going to gloss over the fact that Harden refused to come out when the game was clearly over because he wanted to keep chucking up shots to make sure he gets his 30, are you?

More-Than-Most
02-02-2019, 03:47 AM
can someone tell me why people think Giannis should be ahead of jokic?

Saddletramp
02-02-2019, 04:18 AM
What's the point of listing the Rockets injuries when they just got smacked around by a team missing two starters?

And you aren't going to gloss over the fact that Harden refused to come out when the game was clearly over because he wanted to keep chucking up shots to make sure he gets his 30, are you?

The Rockets are working out some kinks right now and those backups looked like they didnít miss a beat. Nuggets couldnít miss, they played a hell of a game. But all I see are Harden diss posts from these goofy chuds.

Refused? It was still within 11 a few minutes until the end. Jokic played till the final whistle and Harden needed to leave midway thru the fourth?

FlashBolt
02-02-2019, 05:10 AM
Said it before and will say it again: Harden plays best when he has to do it all. With CP3 back, you're essentially taking away possessions from a player who simply can do things better than CP3 at this point of their career. While CP3 might help them in the playoffs, I simply don't like them together right now. No idea why people are bashing Harden for trying to get 30. Who cares? The guy is there to play basketball. Whether or not he is there to get 30 shouldn't change how good he is. Houston may need to consider moving CP3.. Maybe hit up Washington and try to get Wall? Idk.

Saddletramp
02-02-2019, 05:59 AM
Said it before and will say it again: Harden plays best when he has to do it all. With CP3 back, you're essentially taking away possessions from a player who simply can do things better than CP3 at this point of their career. While CP3 might help them in the playoffs, I simply don't like them together right now. No idea why people are bashing Harden for trying to get 30. Who cares? The guy is there to play basketball. Whether or not he is there to get 30 shouldn't change how good he is. Houston may need to consider moving CP3.. Maybe hit up Washington and try to get Wall? Idk.

Agree with all. Iím just not sure they can trade CP3 even if they wanted to.

FlashBolt
02-02-2019, 06:37 AM
Agree with all. Iím just not sure they can trade CP3 even if they wanted to.

Does CP3 have a NTC? There are some pretty bad contracts out there that even though CP3 is a better individual player than them, the fit makes more sense. Kevin Love, Conley, Wall, etc.,

A Love+J.R. for CP3 doesn't seem that bad. You get two floor spacers and at least Love next to Capela can do some damage.

tp13baby
02-02-2019, 09:47 AM

*Of course you know, acknowledging it or not just depends on what you want to cry about.

Haha bro you get so upset when they trash Harden and come out and say some dumb **** like that about Beasley.

First round pick, he is shooting 50/40/87, and has been averaging 18 a game basically for the last month at age 22.

Stop getting heated about the Harden talk.

Heediot
02-02-2019, 10:01 AM

Hopefully Cp shows up when it matter. I think his game and mind is more effective in the playoffs. He could be on the decline though. Harden is the best regular season player at this moment, so yeah let him do his thing in the regular season and let Cp help carry the load when defenses switch up and get trickier/stingier.

tredigs
02-02-2019, 02:49 PM
Rockets last 10 games (5-5), Harden is averaging SIXTEEN threes a game, on 31%. He's becoming a parody of himself. That 1-17 game was peak Harden.

kdspurman
02-03-2019, 09:48 PM
2/1 Results:

Foles9MVP: 5-0
Saddletramp: 4-1
bucketss: 4-1
KDSpurs: 3-2

Results for the week:

L+G: 16-4
KDSpurs: 23-8
Saddletramp: 23-8
Tg11: 18-8