Clippers
Grizzlies
Pistons
Bucks
Nuggets
Jazz

More-Than-Most
01-25-2019, 07:56 PM
KD giving you guys a heads up for tomorrow... No Embiid/Butler Or wilson chandler against the nuggets.

tredigs
01-25-2019, 09:06 PM
I have a feeling the Raptors are about to do work on these boys.

More-Than-Most
01-25-2019, 09:10 PM

Hardens gonna drop 50 in a win son

More-Than-Most
01-25-2019, 09:29 PM
rockets getting worked so far... 19-8 and an 11-0 run.

More-Than-Most
01-25-2019, 09:32 PM
everytime harden touches the ball there is at least 2 guys on him and sometimes 3... its insane.

tredigs
01-25-2019, 09:34 PM
Tbh thought Rockets were still on the road. Doubt Rockets win at home though even with the Raptors looking like **** and PJ Tucker carrying the Rockets.

More-Than-Most
01-25-2019, 09:36 PM
Tbh thought Rockets were still on the road. Doubt Rockets win at home though even with the Raptors looking like **** and PJ Tucker carrying the Rockets.

:laugh:

You are adorable... does tucker have 2 or 3 guys defending him? I know its hard for you to watch someone have to deal with multiple defenders being a warrior fan with that being impossible but harden is making this team go per usual kiddo. The raptors will get back into this the second harden rests because he doenst have a durant/cousins/klay playing for him or with him

More-Than-Most
01-25-2019, 09:38 PM
shocking... harden out here comes the raptors.

More-Than-Most
01-25-2019, 09:39 PM
OMG THAT SLAM lol

tredigs
01-25-2019, 09:43 PM

You are adorable... does tucker have 2 or 3 guys defending him? I know its hard for you to watch someone have to deal with multiple defenders being a warrior fan with that being impossible but harden is making this team go per usual kiddo. The raptors will get back into this the second harden rests because he doenst have a durant/cousins/klay playing for him or with him
You're too stupid and childish to go back and forth with. GL to Harden going for 50 and the win.

More-Than-Most
01-25-2019, 09:45 PM
You're too stupid and childish to go back and forth with. GL to Harden going for 50 and the win.

its in the bag

tredigs
01-25-2019, 09:50 PM
Rockets up 18 holy **** if they don't win/blow them out now THAT would be nuts.

Impressed by them tonight for the first time though. Not relying on Harden and killing it despite a **** roster against a v good team.

More-Than-Most
01-25-2019, 09:56 PM
Rockets up 18 holy **** if they don't win/blow them out now THAT would be nuts.

Impressed by them tonight for the first time though. Not relying on Harden and killing it despite a **** roster against a v good team.

its in the bag.

tredigs
01-25-2019, 10:18 PM
Lmfao @ 3pt foul for Harden to end the half. All year he is getting that. What a complete ****ing joke those calls are. NO ref is calling that in a meaningful minute of the post-season, rest assure. 3-11 and leading his team in the negative sense on +/-. Being carried in what was their most impressive half of the past month IMO.

I can already see the future of Harden's horrible playoff performances this year when a team actually schemes for him. Regular season teams simply don't and frankly can't scheme. Too many games.

Good to see the Raptors hit their first 3 with 5 minutes to go in the 2nd half though. Welcome to the game buddies.

c.c.
01-25-2019, 10:28 PM
Lmfao @ 3pt foul for Harden to end the half. All year he is getting that. What a complete ****ing joke those calls are. NO ref is calling that in a meaningful minute of the post-season, rest assure. 3-11 and leading his team in the negative sense on +/-. Being carried in what was their most impressive half of the past month IMO.

I can already see the future of Harden's horrible playoff performances this year when a team actually schemes for him. Regular season teams simply don't and frankly can't scheme. Too many games.

Good to see the Raptors hit their first 3 with 5 minutes to go in the 2nd half though. Welcome to the game buddies.

That rule was created because a guy on your team injured Kawhi Leonard by over playing a 3 pt shot after the ball left his hands.

tredigs
01-25-2019, 10:31 PM
That rule was created because a guy on your team injured Kawhi Leonard by over playing a 3 pt shot after the ball left his hands.

Lmfao please. Kawhi got his ankle turned in half on that play. Did Harden even make contact on his step forward? Just don't defend Harden's absurd calls. That one being the most absurd of the night to this point, but will not be the last.

tredigs
01-25-2019, 10:36 PM
I am very confident Harden had no intention of making that corner three and every intention of drawing the foul. Didn't get it. Lucked into the 3. Raptors are starting to play a little bit though, and the Rockets role players should slow down a bit.

c.c.
01-25-2019, 10:38 PM
I am very confident Harden had no intention of making that corner three and every intention of drawing the foul. Didn't get it. Lucked into the 3. Raptors are starting to play a little bit though, and the Rockets role players should slow down a bit.

So! Fouls are a part of the game

tredigs
01-25-2019, 10:41 PM
So! Fouls are a part of the game

Holy **** the life of a Rockets fan is so impossibly pathetic. My team sucked for decades but man were they fun to watch.

mightybosstone
01-25-2019, 10:42 PM

And yet he's hitting a ton of 4-point plays this season. He must "luck into" a lot of those. :eyebrow:

tredigs
01-25-2019, 10:43 PM
And yet he's hitting a ton of 4-point plays this season. He must "luck into" a lot of those. :eyebrow:

Lmfao do you need to know the number of the player who has been fouled on the most 3 pointers? Hint: It's Harden > The league. It's absolute nonsense. Whatever though, I sleep easy knowing this **** will get reeled in and he will be embarrassed again in the post-season once again this year. It's just super annoying to watch Rockets games on primetime.

mightybosstone
01-25-2019, 10:44 PM
Holy **** the life of a Rockets fan is so impossibly pathetic. My team sucked for decades but man were they fun to watch.

You're getting dangerously close to perma-ignore territory...

tredigs
01-25-2019, 10:45 PM
You're getting dangerously close to perma-ignore territory...

Nobody cares about you. Ignore me and more importantly don't quote me.

mightybosstone
01-25-2019, 10:47 PM
Lmfao do you need to know the number of the player who has been fouled on the most 3 pointers? Hint: It's Harden > The league. It's absolute nonsense. Whatever though, I sleep easy knowing this **** will get reeled in and he will be embarrassed again in the post-season once again this year. It's just super annoying to watch Rockets games on primetime.

Gee... I dunno. Maybe the guy who takes the most 3-pointers and by far the most step back 3-pointers? :shrug:

tredigs
01-25-2019, 10:47 PM
At a 16 point lead Harden finally joins the rest of the Rockets in the "+" section of the +/- at +1. Atta boy.

mightybosstone
01-25-2019, 10:52 PM
Nobody cares about you. Ignore me and more importantly don't quote me.

What happened in your life that made you such an angry, arrogant ****? Abandonment issues? Your parents didn't love you? Didn't get enough attention in school? Seriously, I don't know that I've ever seen anyone go from 0-100 on PSD so quickly as I've seen it with you. You're willing to go from harmless jabs to "I'll cut your ****ing throat!" mode so fast it blows my mind. And it's a shame, because when you're not being such a magnificent douche, I actually enjoy talking basketball with you. I just rarely see that guy anymore.

Chill the **** out, man. It's basketball.

tredigs
01-25-2019, 10:54 PM
What happened in your life that made you such an angry, arrogant ****? Abandonment issues? Your parents didn't love you? Didn't get enough attention in school? Seriously, I don't know that I've ever seen anyone go from 0-100 on PSD so quickly as I've seen it with you. You're willing to go from harmless jabs to "I'll cut your ****ing throat!" mode so fast it blows my mind. And it's a shame, because when you're not being such a magnificent douche, I actually enjoy talking basketball with you. I just rarely see that guy anymore.

Chill the **** out, man. It's basketball.

Hahaha. No, bro. Harden is just an annoying as **** bball player who dominates all media/your comments and is an absolute POS to watch play basketball (LOVE his game when not relying on his nonsense).

Look inward buddy.

c.c.
01-25-2019, 10:57 PM

Ummm maybe because like you said, heís looking for the foul! If he keep trying to get it the eventually he will get it.

If he donít get it then heís talented enough to hit the 3pt shot still.

Why settle for three when you can get four.

Itís a strategy to score more points, again, fouls are a part of the game.

Donít like it then just donít foul him, simple.

tredigs
01-25-2019, 11:02 PM
Ummm maybe because like you said, heís looking for the foul! If he keep trying to get it the eventually he will get it.

If he donít get it then heís talented enough to hit the 3pt shot still.

Why settle for three when you can get four.

Itís a strategy to score more points, again, fouls are a part of the game.

Donít like it then just donít foul him, simple.

The whole point of this diatribe was off of a 3pt foul that was an absolute joke of a call that I have never seen another player in the game get on a consistent basis, and I can guarantee will be addressed/not stand going forward. Harden is the most exploitive player I have ever seen. Good for him. It works for 82 games ever year.

c.c.
01-25-2019, 11:02 PM
I think James Harden should focus more on entertaining Tredigs than trying to win games.

I believe thatís more important! If he do that he will get max contracts, MVPís, All-Star selections, and a few championships.

mightybosstone
01-25-2019, 11:04 PM
Hahaha. No, bro. Harden is just an annoying as **** bball player who dominates all media/your comments and is an absolute POS to watch play basketball (LOVE his game when not relying on his nonsense).

Look inward buddy.

So because you don't like a player I'm a fan of, that gives you the right to jump to "Nobody cares about you?" That seems like a logical step to you? Everyone has that one friend who jumps off the handle at the slightest insult and has zero cool. You're clearly that friend.

tredigs
01-25-2019, 11:04 PM
I think James Harden should focus more on entertaining Tredigs than trying to win games.

I believe thatís more important! If he do that he will get max contracts, MVPís, All-Star selections, and a few championships.
Funny thing is he has all that besides the ONE thing you mentioned that matters for a team rather than himself. Sucker *** fans.

tredigs
01-25-2019, 11:07 PM
So because you don't like a player I'm a fan of, that gives you the right to jump to "Nobody cares about you?" That seems like a logical step to you? Everyone has that one friend who jumps off the handle at the slightest insult and has zero cool. You're clearly that friend.

Sorry bud. *I* don't care about you. So ignore. We're not friends.

c.c.
01-25-2019, 11:08 PM
Funny thing is he has all that besides the ONE thing you mentioned that matters for a team rather than himself.

Itís a great team in Northern California that been in his way.

Malone & Stockton wasnít great players because they couldnít beat Mj & the Bulls?

c.c.
01-25-2019, 11:13 PM
Harden 3pt shot been off tonight.

It was off against the Knicks too but he was being double and triple teamed.

They giving him a lot of 1 on 1ís on the perimeter tonight.

tredigs
01-25-2019, 11:14 PM
Itís a great team in Northern California that been in his way.

Malone & Stockton wasnít great players because they couldnít beat Mj & the Bulls?

Strawman? Did I ever say Harden is not a great player? I know he's great, I've known he was great WAY before most of you Rockets fans when I was watching every OKC game in 2011.

I just know he has grown into an exploiter/regular season superstar/***** who the vast majority of fans ****ing hate to watch play. It's probably why the fan vote had Derrick ****ing Rose above him in the AS voting. Nobody likes Harden. And nobody likes a guy who turtles in the playoffs.

Anyway, enough real talk. Rockets role players dominated tonight. Good for them. They earned this win.

c.c.
01-25-2019, 11:19 PM
Strawman? Did I ever say Harden is not a great player? I know he's great, I've known he was great WAY before most of you Rockets fans when I was watching every OKC game in 2011.

I just know he has grown into an exploiter/regular season superstar/***** who the vast majority of fans ****ing hate to watch play. It's probably why the fan vote had Derrick ****ing Rose above him in the AS voting. Nobody likes Harden. And nobody likes a guy who turtles in the playoffs.

Anyway, enough real talk. Rockets role players dominated tonight. Good for them. They earned this win.

That was in response to that one thing he donít have.

Yeah fans donít like Harden because Rose had more votes than him.

Fans also donít like Westbrook, Lillard, Klay, Donovan Mitchell, etc. because D-Rose had more vote than them lol.

tredigs
01-25-2019, 11:22 PM
That was in response to that one thing he donít have.

Yeah fans donít like Harden because Rose had more votes than him.

Fans also donít like Westbrook, Lillard, Klay, Donovan Mitchell, etc. because D-Rose had more vote than them lol.

They're not -500 to win MVP and averaging 35+ PPG bud. Fans hate Harden because they can't stand watching him play and know he's a loser when it matters. Sorry dude. That's the cold hard truth.

JAZZNC
01-25-2019, 11:22 PM
When does it become apparent that Kyle Lowry is a really good role player and not a fringe All-Star?

c.c.
01-25-2019, 11:23 PM
Faried!!!

More-Than-Most
01-25-2019, 11:23 PM
At a 16 point lead Harden finally joins the rest of the Rockets in the "+" section of the +/- at +1. Atta boy.

:laugh: using plus/minus in a game... you will use whatever is a negative for a guy you hate... like i said the win is in the bag... he might hit 40 but 50 is out... amazing how a down performance for him is 40 though right?

More-Than-Most
01-25-2019, 11:24 PM

c.c.
01-25-2019, 11:25 PM
They're not -500 to win MVP and averaging 35+ PPG bud. Fans hate Harden because they can't stand watching him play and know he's a loser when it matters. Sorry dude. That's the cold hard truth.

Or maybe because he leaves opposing team fans upset after he plays their team.

JAZZNC
01-25-2019, 11:26 PM
:laugh: using plus/minus in a game... you will use whatever is a negative for a guy you hate... like i said the win is in the bag... he might hit 40 but 50 is out... amazing how a down performance for him is 40 though right?

Quite similar to how you will use anything positive for a guy you love🤔 But that's none of my business :insert Kermit meme:

c.c.
01-25-2019, 11:26 PM
When does it become apparent that Kyle Lowry is a really good role player and not a fringe All-Star?

He got a whole country behind him

c.c.
01-25-2019, 11:27 PM
Quite similar to how you will use anything positive for a guy you love🤔 But that's none of my business :insert Kermit meme:

He hates Harden! He just respects his greatness

c.c.
01-25-2019, 11:29 PM
Tucker and Gordon needs to practice on their inbounding plays

tredigs
01-25-2019, 11:29 PM

He might hit 40? He's 2-13 from 3, 33% from the field and has been horrible all night. Bro, please let me know: MVP performance?

This was their best win all month. And it was all role player/bench. You can't use the "decoy" excuse when he has the worst +/- bro. Did you watch the game? I watched it all. He was horrible.

c.c.
01-25-2019, 11:30 PM
He might hit 40? He's 2-13 from 3, 33% from the field and has been horrible all night. Bro, please let me know: MVP performance?

How you like those beautiful floaters

JAZZNC
01-25-2019, 11:32 PM
He hates Harden! He just respects his greatness

Oh I can't stand him half the time. I realize he is a great player and likely gonna end up top 5 at his position all time but has there ever been a guy that great capable of such incredible lows? I certainly hope he exercises the demons at some point but regular season stuff doesn't matter with him anymore, it all comes down to the playoffs.

More-Than-Most
01-25-2019, 11:33 PM

nono i mostly just stick with real plus minus... I hate in game box plus minus... hell austin rivers is leading the rockets at plus 12 and he is one of the worst players in the world... tre has hated lebron since the epic choke and now he hates harden because harden is ahead of his boy. Harden is so far above curry this season in rpm which tre loves that its not even a conversation anymore but now he looks at whatever hinders harden to help his case.

tredigs
01-25-2019, 11:33 PM
Lmfaoooooooooooooo even at the end of the game they are pumping Harden's stats for THIS game and ending it with, "He's on a roll folks!". It's just media pumped nonsense. So ****ing hilarious.

More-Than-Most
01-25-2019, 11:34 PM

This was their best win all month. And it was all role player/bench. You can't use the "decoy" excuse when he has the worst +/- bro. Did you watch the game? I watched it all. He was horrible.

lol see what i mean... when curry has a horrid shooting performance its HE IMPACTS THE GAME EVERYWHERE ELSE WITH THE HOCKEY ASSISTS AMIRITE xD

Foles9MVP
01-25-2019, 11:35 PM
Dang it I forgot my picks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mightybosstone
Lmfaoooooooooooooo even at the end of the game they are pumping Harden's stats for THIS game and ending it with, "He's on a roll folks!". It's just media pumped nonsense. So ****ing hilarious.
:violin:

tredigs
Hahahahhahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ARE THEY REALLY IN THIS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Harden led Rockets, ladies and Gentlemen. Rat-****, regardless of what happens on this play.

More-Than-Most
01-25-2019, 11:36 PM
Hahahahhahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ARE THEY REALLY IN THIS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Harden led Rockets, ladies and Gentlemen. Rat-****.

:laugh: my man is losing it. Its alright bro.

More-Than-Most
01-25-2019, 11:37 PM
that james harden defense just saved them the game lol

aman_13
01-25-2019, 11:39 PM
The Raptors went for the win lol. That was an awful game, how it even came down to that possession is beyond me. Kawhi's numbers looked good but i thought he looked rusty at times. Overall the offense was a disaster.

c.c.
Great defensive play by Harden!

Heís making a case for an All Defesive NBA team nod this year lol

tredigs
that james harden defense just saved them the game lol

Hahahah. I bet it would have been 3 shots if it was Harden.

Honestly so ****ing embarrassing to let that be a 1 shot game, wow.

JAZZNC
01-25-2019, 11:40 PM
Man, if Harden could be engaged on D for even 1/4 of the time hes on the court like he was that last play he could be next level special. I mean Kawhi knew he had no chance of bullying Harden and Kawhi is a physical specimen. The other side of the ball ****ing matters James, figure that out buddy!!

mightybosstone
01-25-2019, 11:40 PM

The Harden led Rockets, ladies and Gentlemen. Rat-****, regardless of what happens on this play.

That "ratshit" team just beat the team with the second best record in the NBA without its second and third best players.

mightybosstone
01-25-2019, 11:41 PM

Nah. Rockets win. Harden with 22 straight with 30+. Nice troll attempts throughout the game, though.

JAZZNC
01-25-2019, 11:43 PM
Harden could be the best man to man defender at the 2 guard position in the NBA if he gave half a ****.

c.c.
01-25-2019, 11:43 PM
Man, if Harden could be engaged on D for even 1/4 of the time hes on the court like he was that last play he could be next level special. I mean Kawhi knew he had no chance of bullying Harden and Kawhi is a physical specimen. The other side of the ball ****ing matters James, figure that out buddy!!

If he had a supporting cast like Steph Curry, he could.

Harden tends to rest of the defensive end at times to conserve himself for offense.

I donít agree with it but I understand. The guy carries a big load.

mightybosstone
01-25-2019, 11:44 PM

Harden tends to rest of the defensive end at times to conserve himself for offense.

Yes, and tonight he shot that load all over tredigs' face.

c.c.

Lol

aman_13
Harden went 9 for 25 in this game and still managed to get 35. He's tough and those two 3 point fouls end up being costly. The Raptors did not deserve to win that game though. Faried was a beast and the Rockets overall were the better team tonight. Good game.

JAZZNC
01-25-2019, 11:45 PM

But even when he has the supporting cast he doesn't do it. It's all effort and want to man. This guy could be so ridiculously special (hes already ****ing phenomenal). I just see the glimpses too often. His footwork and strength are second to none at the position but he just doesn't want it.

tredigs
01-25-2019, 11:45 PM
Nah. Rockets win. Harden with 22 straight with 30+. Nice troll attempts throughout the game, though.

Dude Harden 9-23, 2-13 from 3, and lived from the line. Team worst -8 for the game and quite frankly just unimpressive as **** all game in their most impressive win of his entire streak. Maybe the dude will learn to lean on his teammates some more? Doubtful though as he is clearly MVP myopically focused and has said as much. God knows he can't carry them anywhere on his own.

Great win for the Rockets. I'm sincerely super impressed they won this game, even if I did originally stupidly think it was in Toronto and the end of their road trip. Too much work.

JAZZNC
01-25-2019, 11:47 PM
The social experiment that is PSD has not disappointed tonight!

mightybosstone
01-25-2019, 11:49 PM
Harden went 9 for 25 in this game and still managed to get 35. He's tough and those two 3 point fouls end up being costly. The Raptors did not deserve to win that game though. Faried was a beast and the Rockets overall were the better team tonight. Good game.

In all honesty, Harden was not good in portions of that game, especially down the stretch. That's the second game in a row where he was obviously settling for step back 3-pointers every single time he had the ball in his hands, even though he was bricking every single one.

But the Rockets played well enough in the first half and rebuilt their lead enough late to survive the Raptors' run. This is that very rare game lately where the rest of the Rockets really carried Harden. And I will 100 percent take it. I'd much rather have a game like tonight than a night like they had against Philly where Harden was playing well and everyone else was hot garbage.

Regardless of the outcome tonight, that Raptors team is legit. I really hope Kawhi stays in Toronto. He's a good fit there, and that's a squad I would not want to face in the postseason.

tredigs
01-25-2019, 11:50 PM

hahaha. No doubt. Funny thing is all they care about is Harden, because I mean they know their team is trash. And Harden being a ****ing wreck for them tonight is PROBABLY almost worse for them than the win. Especially since the win was in spite of him. I love it.

JAZZNC
01-25-2019, 11:51 PM
It is funny because MTM would be killing a guy like Mitchell for a performance like Harden had tonight (i.e. just like tre is killing Harden) even in a winning effort. Like I said earlier, the PSD experiment has not disappointed in the least tonight haha!

mightybosstone
01-25-2019, 11:51 PM

Yeah, I know it was over the top, but I couldn't help it. The guy has been a massive prick the entire night. He deserves a little ribbing from time to time.

dhopisthename
01-25-2019, 11:53 PM
this utah-minny game was a 7 point game til a few calls didn't go the twolves way. Then Taj gets ejected and towns commits a dumb foul for his 4th foul of hte game and then they just let the jazz get every offensive rebound. Towns came back in though and is at least keeping this a 20 point game.

tredigs
Harden was a -8 that's amazing :laugh:

More-Than-Most
It is funny because MTM would be killing a guy like Mitchell for a performance like Harden had tonight (i.e. just like tre is killing Harden) even in a winning effort. Like I said earlier, the PSD experiment has not disappointed in the least tonight haha!

I understand why harden has this performance though... Gobert/Rubio/ingles/favors/korver-----------------> Anyone on this current rockets team... Mitch doesnt need to shoot a ton where is harden has no choice.

aman_13
I thought Kawhi looked rusty (and he did at times) but he still ends up with 32 points and goes 11 for 19 from the field. It's insane how effecient he is every night.

tredigs
01-25-2019, 11:54 PM
this utah-minny game was a 7 point game til a few calls didn't go the twolves way. Then Taj gets ejected and towns commits a dumb foul for his 4th foul of hte game and then they just let the jazz get every offensive rebound. Towns came back in though and is at least keeping this a 20 point game.
In two words how does this relate to Harden being 2-13 from 3?

More-Than-Most
01-25-2019, 11:54 PM
Harden was a -8 that's amazing :laugh:

using game plus minus :laugh:

tredigs
01-25-2019, 11:55 PM
using game plus minus :laugh:

Can I use game footage? Because I watched it all and he was ****ing terrible :laugh:

mightybosstone
01-25-2019, 11:55 PM
hahaha. No doubt. Funny thing is all they care about is Harden, because I mean they know their team is trash. And Harden being a ****ing wreck for them tonight is PROBABLY almost worse for them than the win. I love it.

Nah. I've been a Rockets fan for like 25 years, dude. Troll harder.

c.c.
01-25-2019, 11:56 PM
Iím assuming if Harden would of only took two 3pt shots, his box score would of looked better

More-Than-Most
01-25-2019, 11:57 PM
Can I use game footage? Because I watched it all and he was ****ing terrible :laugh:

only if it fits your current agenda to diminish 1 player because of curry :laugh:

mightybosstone
01-25-2019, 11:59 PM

And yet, no one will give a **** in 50 years when they look at the longest streaks of 30+ points or when they see who won the MVP this season. I'm sorry that Harden has surpassed Curry as a player, but you'll get over it some day...

dhopisthename
Jazz choking a 21 point lead down to 12 in 2 minutes.

JAZZNC
Yeah, I know it was over the top, but I couldn't help it. The guy has been a massive prick the entire night. He deserves a little ribbing from time to time.

It's all good brotha, these kinda threads are the best thing to happen to the forum. It's why I **** with the Power Ranger so much, it's what makes this place fun! We need more nights like this! Talking junk is fun, nobody is gonna change their mind so why not have a little fun trashing each other??

More-Than-Most
01-26-2019, 12:00 AM
It's all good brotha, these kinda threads are the best thing to happen to the forum. It's why I **** with the Power Ranger so much, it's what makes this place fun! We need more nights like this! Talking junk is fun, nobody is gonna change their mind so why not have a little fun trashing each other??

boom... spot on.

LionsFan..LOL
01-26-2019, 12:01 AM
Hmmmmm down 5 with 20 seconds to go...seems like the perfect time for Reggie to spend 15 seconds at the perimeter before getting a terrible shot off. Can he just leave please and take this entire dumpster fire of a team with him?

More-Than-Most
01-26-2019, 12:01 AM
Hmmmmm down 5 with 20 seconds to go...seems like the perfect time for Reggie to spend 15 seconds at the perimeter before getting a terrible shot off. Can he just leave please and take this entire dumpster fire of a team with him?

the **** is this... why are you here? O.O

tredigs
01-26-2019, 12:03 AM
On a non **** talk note why didn't the Raps set a motion PnR or attack the basket? Seems like they just didn't want to extend fatigue to their road trip and go with the do or die. Regular season NBA is too long at this point imo. We should go 65.

JAZZNC
01-26-2019, 12:03 AM
I understand why harden has this performance though... Gobert/Rubio/ingles/favors/korver-----------------> Anyone on this current rockets team... Mitch doesnt need to shoot a ton where is harden has no choice.

And not a damn guy you mentioned can get his own shot. Gobert is awkward as hell on offense, Rubio is left wide *** open all game, Ingles is having a very down year and can't get his own shot, and Korver can catch and shoot.....thanks for proving my point!

aman_13
01-26-2019, 12:04 AM
In all honesty, Harden was not good in portions of that game, especially down the stretch. That's the second game in a row where he was obviously settling for step back 3-pointers every single time he had the ball in his hands, even though he was bricking every single one.

But the Rockets played well enough in the first half and rebuilt their lead enough late to survive the Raptors' run. This is that very rare game lately where the rest of the Rockets really carried Harden. And I will 100 percent take it. I'd much rather have a game like tonight than a night like they had against Philly where Harden was playing well and everyone else was hot garbage.

Regardless of the outcome tonight, that Raptors team is legit. I really hope Kawhi stays in Toronto. He's a good fit there, and that's a squad I would not want to face in the postseason.

Thanks and yeah he was settling there for a bit. I thought he had a great floor game though and that's what makes him so tough. He moves the ball so well.

tredigs
01-26-2019, 12:05 AM

Lol exactly. I can't spend every night checking in here, but when I can, all **** will be talked :laughed:

JAZZNC
01-26-2019, 12:07 AM
Ingles, Korver, Rubio a combined 10-30 but yeah they are elite help Haha!

JAZZNC
01-26-2019, 12:09 AM
Lol exactly. I can't spend every night checking in here, but when I can, all **** will be talked :laughed:
And that's what it's all about!!

LionsFan..LOL
01-26-2019, 12:09 AM
the **** is this... why are you here? O.O

Bored. Needed to complain about my useless team somewhere.

dhopisthename
01-26-2019, 12:16 AM
the Jazz have missed so many wide open shots in the 4th.

JAZZNC
01-26-2019, 12:17 AM
We are about to blow a complete gimme game. Ugh. Mitchell with a signature dumpster fire game from the field.

aman_13
01-26-2019, 12:19 AM
Kawhi now has 20 or more points in 21 straight games, he's two games away from tieing Vince Carter for the franchise record. He's already playing with franchise records haha.

dhopisthename
01-26-2019, 12:24 AM
We are about to blow a complete gimme game. Ugh. Mitchell with a signature dumpster fire game from the field.

the problem is other people aren't hitting shots and Rubio isn't out there so he is the only option. we knew he would eventually come back down to earth a little. still has 11 assists.

More-Than-Most
01-26-2019, 12:25 AM
personally i just cant wait until we play the warriors in a few games... see how we match up going against an all star team.

dhopisthename
01-26-2019, 12:25 AM
Donovan needs to go back to simple math class. nearly missed a free throw on purpose up 3 with 1 second left. up 4 means you just can't foul.

JAZZNC
01-26-2019, 12:26 AM
Mitchell was trash from the field but he he filled the stat sheet and had the game sealing rebound and free throw! Man we tried to blow that game. Rudy was his normal self and I guess Mitchell did enough on a very off night. A win is a win at this point.

c.c.
01-26-2019, 12:29 AM
Kawhi now has 20 or more points in 21 straight games, he's two games away from tieing Vince Carter for the franchise record. He's already playing with franchise records haha.

The Raptors franchise isnít that old so Iím not that surprised

aman_13
01-26-2019, 12:34 AM
The Raptors franchise isnít that old so Iím not that surprised

True but i am curious what the streaks are for other teams.

aman_13
01-26-2019, 01:50 AM
Mitchell was trash from the field but he he filled the stat sheet and had the game sealing rebound and free throw! Man we tried to blow that game. Rudy was his normal self and I guess Mitchell did enough on a very off night. A win is a win at this point.

Yeah the season is so long and the West is so tough, just keep collecting those wins. They won't all be pretty.

tp13baby
01-26-2019, 03:35 AM
Jokic got fined more than Ingram did for his punch. Lol how sad.

More-Than-Most
01-26-2019, 04:06 AM
Jokic got fined more than Ingram did for his punch. Lol how sad.

yup... Upside is he took his suspension against the suns lol... you guys get 2 free wins now... suns and a sixers team without butler/embiid.

Saddletramp
01-26-2019, 04:54 AM
Faried is just what the doctor ordered. Always loved his hussle, just didnít love his contract. Best of both worlds. Thanks, Brooklyn!

Look inward buddy.

Youíre jealous that Hardenís getting a lot of air time lately and you know Curry couldnít do the same in the same situation. Youíre usually pretty transparent. Just be happy with all the success the Warriors have had lately and how the NBA is making it so much easier for them.

Oh, 8-2

Tg11
01-26-2019, 06:12 AM
Magic
Nets
Heat
Rockets
Clippers
Kings
Bucks
Mavs
Nuggets
Jazz

9-1 on my picks last night; if Wizards hadn't ****ed me over I could have gone 10-0

tp13baby
01-26-2019, 07:41 AM
Faried is just what the doctor ordered. Always loved his hussle, just didnít love his contract. Best of both worlds. Thanks, Brooklyn!

Youíre jealous that Hardenís getting a lot of air time lately and you know Curry couldnít do the same in the same situation. Youíre usually pretty transparent. Just be happy with all the success the Warriors have had lately and how the NBA is making it so much easier for them.

Oh, 8-2

He is a great fit in Houston, but easily the most frustrated Nugget to watch during his tenure. Terrible at defense

Foles9MVP
01-26-2019, 09:08 AM
The pace harden is on is special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mightybosstone
01-26-2019, 09:18 AM
He is a great fit in Houston, but easily the most frustrated Nugget to watch during his tenure. Terrible at defense

I get the sense that he's ideal in certain matchups and just flat out unplayable in others. Like against Philly, putting Faried on Embiid was just laughable. But last night against a team without a real dominant big man, he really thrived and didn't seem outmatched on defense. The trick for D'Antoni will be using him against matchups where his defensive deficiencies don't outweigh the huge pluses he offers on the glass and on the offensive side of the ball. That isn't really possible to do right now, but it will be when Capela comes back.

Tg11
01-26-2019, 09:36 AM
#2 is leaving...Skip doesn't address him as Kawhi...he's #2 and #2 had an okay game but Harden definitely outplayed Kawhi

mightybosstone
01-26-2019, 09:40 AM
#2 is leaving...Skip doesn't address him as Kawhi...he's #2 and #2 had an okay game but Harden definitely outplayed Kawhi

I thought both guys had OK games. Harden did a better job running the floor, and Kawhi was clearly the more efficient scorer. Harden was better early. Kawhi was much better late. For once, though, it was nice to see Harden get the better end of Kawhi on a defensive play at the end of a game rather than the other way around. That late-game block from a year or two ago still haunts my dreams.

Definitely don't think you can gauge much about Kawhi's future from lat night's game either. It was one game, and Toronto has been damn good for Kawhi so far.

Tg11
01-26-2019, 09:43 AM
#2 bought a house in San Diego...that ain't no coincidence #2 was resting for like how many straight games? The man clearly is planning his departure from Toronto

mightybosstone
01-26-2019, 09:59 AM
#2 bought a house in San Diego...that ain't no coincidence #2 was resting for like how many straight games? The man clearly is planning his departure from Toronto

Again, I don't think you can gauge too much from that. The dude went to college there. Also, it's not as if San Diego has an NBA team or that LA is that close to San Diego. It would be like somebody buying a house in Austin and people saying a player is like to sign with Houston, Dallas or San Antonio. Nobody buys a house that's two hours from work because of the easy commute. They do it to have a home away from work in the offseason.

Tg11
01-26-2019, 10:16 AM
Again, I don't think you can gauge too much from that. The dude went to college there. Also, it's not as if San Diego has an NBA team or that LA is that close to San Diego. It would be like somebody buying a house in Austin and people saying a player is like to sign with Houston, Dallas or San Antonio. Nobody buys a house that's two hours from work because of the easy commute. They do it to have a home away from work in the offseason.

Okay but even so #2 if he were to stay in Toronto don't you think he would have signed a contract as soon as he was traded to Toronto?

mightybosstone
01-26-2019, 10:21 AM
Okay but even so #2 if he were to stay in Toronto don't you think he would have signed a contract as soon as he was traded to Toronto?

Paul George didn't either, and look how that played out. And Toronto is a far better landing spot for Kawhi than OKC was for a George, IMO.

Tg11
01-26-2019, 10:30 AM
Paul George didn't either, and look how that played out. And Toronto is a far better landing spot for Kawhi than OKC was for a George, IMO.

Yeah it may be but only if the Raptors go far to ECF or even to the Finals itself then #2 will re-sign most likely

Scoots
01-26-2019, 11:28 AM
It's interesting how some fans seem to think they can read the minds of players.

Htownballa1622
01-26-2019, 03:07 PM
People in here talk like Harden is blowing their moms' backs out. Relax.

"Rockets are trash BUT. Harden is this, Harden is that."

Remove Harden's nuts from y'alls mouth.

Didn't catch game but good win.

Saddletramp
01-26-2019, 03:24 PM

I figure he has a lot of energy pent up and heís still super new but heís been a great spark this week. Couldnít have won last night without him. It also helps that heís trying to prove heís worth good money in the off season (like all of the bought out players).

FlashBolt
01-27-2019, 07:48 AM
I have no idea what Tg11 is talking about. His suspicions seem to be the weakest pieces of evidence in many of his posts. Kawhi purchasing a home that is nearly two hours away from the Staples Center on a GOOD DAY of no traffic means it is a four hour ride to the Staples center and back to his newly purchased house every home game. Unless this dude has a personal helicopter afforded to him the way Kobe did, there is very low chance this home purchase is related to any NBA decision he will make this offseason. If you're a wealthy celebrity, it's almost a crime not to have a home in California. The lifestyle is just too great to pass up.

"Clearly outplayed" by Harden. Uhm, I'm not sure which game you were watching but no player "clearly outplayed" the other. I thought Kawhi played better than Harden and I'm fairly confident most people watching the game felt that way as well. Where did you come up with the conclusion that he was clearly outplayed?

Lastly, Kawhi knows he will get the max from any team he wants unless something major happens like a heavy injury. He has zero reason to rush and sign a contract. I'm sure Toronto has offered him it already but really, if Kawhi felt that the injury was going to be such a problem, he probably would take the max contract.

I'm just not sure where your mind is at, man. There has to be some sort of thought process you can let us in on because it's almost like a damn satire.

FlashBolt
01-27-2019, 07:57 AM
True but i am curious what the streaks are for other teams.

Nothing to do with streaks but I was surprised when I heard Wiggins was #2 in the Wolves all-time scoring list. Insane when you think about it but then you realize that players rarely chose to stay with the Wolves. Makes sense why they paid Wiggins. Afraid he was going to leave.

kdspurman
01-27-2019, 12:16 PM
1/25 Results

Tg11: 9-1
bucketss: 8-2
Saddletramp: 8-2
KDSpurs: 7-3

Results for the Week:

Foles9MVP: 24-5
Cal827: 22-6
Saddletramp: 29-10
Tg11: 29-10