Embiid
Kawhi

West:
LeBron
Curry
Durant
PG
Harden

How do you think the teams will play out? Also, is this the ten best All-Star starters in NBA history? With East getting significantly better and having arguably four top ten players in the NBA and outside of Kemba, you could make a case that we're seeing the top 9/10 players starting.

More-Than-Most
01-25-2019, 04:20 AM
[Velazquez] Asked about potential picks if heís an all-star captain, Giannis said he already knows who heís going to pick. Since heís ďa lover, not a fighterĒ he wants to make sure Joel Embiid and Russell Westbrook are both on his team.

Giannis already knows who the best player in the world really is lolololol

More-Than-Most
01-25-2019, 04:29 AM
[Pincus] Los Angeles Lakers rookie Isaac Bonga received 13,678 All-Star votes - Alec Caruso trailed him at 9,563 - FWIW they've combined to play in 10 games this season!

i am actually shocked one or 2 of lonzo/ingram/ball/kuz didnt make it with how massive that fanbase is and how they vote.

Tg11
01-25-2019, 08:11 AM
I would say if this is the case then this is probably one of the most loaded lineups of East vs West that I've seen in recent memory...but then who are the reserves?

c.c.
01-25-2019, 09:10 AM
Is Lebron gonna play though?

WaDe03
01-25-2019, 11:14 AM
If Wade doesnít get in the all star game it will be a ****ing disgrace to the NBA.

Rivera
01-25-2019, 11:17 AM
If Wade doesnít get in the all star game it will be a ****ing disgrace to the NBA.

agreed

as a fan of the game, I wanted to see Wade start one last all star game (I believe the fans voted him as a starter)

I want to see Wade one more time in the all star game. Having fun watching his "one last dance" tour

WaDe03
01-25-2019, 11:19 AM
agreed

as a fan of the game, I wanted to see Wade start one last all star game (I believe the fans voted him as a starter)

I want to see Wade one more time in the all star game. Having fun watching his "one last dance" tour

He finished 2nd in fan votes, of course the damn media tried to get all technical and throw out the fact that the GOAT is retiring.

warfelg
01-25-2019, 11:35 AM
I disagree that itís a disgrace if he isnít in. Heís having a nice year, and the sentiment factor might push him in; but if he doesnít get in itís not a huge deal.

WaDe03
01-25-2019, 11:49 AM
Kobe could average 5-1-1 on 10% shooting and heíd get in for his final year. Just shows how underrated and under appreciated Wade is. One of the most under appreciated greats ever.

aman_13
01-25-2019, 01:33 PM
We all know about the west but the east starters are nice.