PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James update

More-Than-Most
01-17-2019, 10:27 PM
[Chao] #LeBronJames agent says "tendon". If the groin injury is not a muscle strain but a tendon tear, he is not close to a @Lakers return yet. Could easily be 6-8 weeks or longer.

Wow

More-Than-Most
01-17-2019, 10:29 PM
I dont see how this is accurate if he is practicing.

kobe4thewinbang
01-17-2019, 10:33 PM
Not what I'm hearing...I heard it was a tendon, and so LeBron is taking his time and not being stupid, rushing back. He's flirting with the idea of the home game against the Warriors. Hopefully my boys don't do too awfully on this road trip. They only beat Chicago by 7 but it was a blowout from what I saw, so Bulls made a run. I doubt they beat Houston, but it's possible with Harden being gassed. Hopefully he doesn't get hurt like Kobe when D'Antoni ran him down to the bone. Their GM needs to start making moves, especially with Capela out now and Gordon still being here and there. OKC is in slump right now, so hopefully LA wins tonight. They already have 20+ losses though and are in that pack of teams doing the same thing, so it's not looking good. I still think they make the playoffs, but LeBron will feel the pressure for sure. Hopefully they make a move after seeing who's reliable.

Tg11
01-18-2019, 12:46 AM
Not what I'm hearing...I heard it was a tendon, and so LeBron is taking his time and not being stupid, rushing back. He's flirting with the idea of the home game against the Warriors. Hopefully my boys don't do too awfully on this road trip. They only beat Chicago by 7 but it was a blowout from what I saw, so Bulls made a run. I doubt they beat Houston, but it's possible with Harden being gassed. Hopefully he doesn't get hurt like Kobe when D'Antoni ran him down to the bone. Their GM needs to start making moves, especially with Capela out now and Gordon still being here and there. OKC is in slump right now, so hopefully LA wins tonight. They already have 20+ losses though and are in that pack of teams doing the same thing, so it's not looking good. I still think they make the playoffs, but LeBron will feel the pressure for sure. Hopefully they make a move after seeing who's reliable.

Lakers have to be big spenders come deadline