PDA

View Full Version : What happens with Kyrie Irving?

WaDe03
01-15-2019, 04:35 PM
A lot of drama in Boston right now involving Kyrie and also other players to the side who are also butting heads like Brown and Morris. Things definitely arenít going as planned. Do you think they could trade him at the deadline for pieces that fit better and draft picks? What do you think happens?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-15-2019, 04:40 PM
Irving will be a UFA next summer and looking for the max. Also Rozier RFA next summer. So something has to give.

More-Than-Most
01-15-2019, 08:17 PM
i stated all along there was no shot he would return to the celtics even before all of this crap happening.. He is going to the knicks... He wants his own team and to be the focal point in the biggest market etc... its why he left lebron. He isnt staying on a celtics team/system that other guys get shine.

Scoots
01-15-2019, 10:53 PM
Hard to call right now. 50/50

Yanks All Day
01-16-2019, 12:47 AM
Irving and Butler both sign with the Brooklyn Nets.

Storch
01-16-2019, 12:56 AM
Nyk

aman_13
01-16-2019, 02:49 AM
I still think he will re-sign. And the Celtics will figure it out. They are playing pretty well right now despite the losses and I expect them to beat Toronto tonight.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

ewing
01-16-2019, 07:36 AM
He wins Finals MVP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tg11
01-16-2019, 02:43 PM
I see the Celtics figuring it out with Kyrie and resigning him but even if we lose Kyrie we have the assets to go after other big names this summer so we have a Plan A and B in place

Chronz
01-16-2019, 05:24 PM
He wins Finals MVP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like iggy?

ewing
01-16-2019, 05:50 PM
Like iggy?

yes

Chronz
01-16-2019, 07:24 PM
yes
**** yeah

IKnowHoops
01-17-2019, 05:26 PM
Man the more Kyrie opens his mouth, the more he reminds me of Kobe. Both liked to talk down to teammates while lifting themselves up higher than what they actually are. Kyrie def doesnít get it.

ewing
01-17-2019, 05:28 PM
Man the more Kyrie opens his mouth, the more he reminds me of Kobe. Both liked to talk down to teammates while lifting themselves up higher than what they actually are. Kyrie def doesnít get it.

you mean LeBron?

WaDe03
01-17-2019, 05:33 PM
The Kyrie to LA narrative is heating up after he called LeBron lol

FlashBolt
01-17-2019, 07:45 PM
I wonder if the LeBron-haters will now admit that Kyrie leaving had less to do with LeBron but more to do with Cavs management and Kyrie's lust of wanting to be the "man" in charge. It's obvious and has been that Kyrie took for granted the situation he was in. He's a #2 to a #1 and he had the best #1 in the game who was willing to concede to him when the game mattered most. Problem is he thinks he's a #1 and well, we all know how that's working for him.

GREATNESS ONE
01-17-2019, 09:12 PM
Come on over to the Lakers Kyrie :nod:

More-Than-Most
01-17-2019, 09:31 PM
Come on over to the Lakers Kyrie :nod:

I want him to go to the knicks and make them really good next to porz because it makes the NBA so much better but man having him leave Boston for the lakers would be hilarious and totally worth. If there is 1 thing lakers/sixers fans can agree on its our mutual hate for boston

GREATNESS ONE
01-17-2019, 09:57 PM
I want him to go to the knicks and make them really good next to porz because it makes the NBA so much better but man having him leave Boston for the lakers would be hilarious and totally worth. If there is 1 thing lakers/sixers fans can agree on its our mutual hate for boston

I agree with this entire post :nod:

kobe4thewinbang
01-17-2019, 10:37 PM
I think it all hinges on how Celtics fare in the playoffs. If they implode, the others (Tatum, Brown, Rozier etc) are gone. Highly doubtful they'll trade Irving instead of those guys. Tatum they'd make #2 most likely, so hopefully he can accept being the #2 guy. If he can't, all bets are off. He's good, but let's be real here.

Imagine Kyrie & Anthony Davis...

He wants to have a team where he's the best player, and others get in line.

Lots of coverage on it via NBA TV today...great game by Kyrie the other day, wow.

But Tatum & co need to recognize this dude's talent. If he keeps being more of a distributor, they'll be fine. Hayward might be a lost cause, or just need another year to recover. No big deal. But if Kyrie and Stevens can't get Tatum, Brown, etc, to recognize the pecking order, they'll never get it together.

Shaq said Kyrie needs to give credit to Tatum and those guys for what they did last year, no more ego BS. The apology to LeBron and whatnot is hopefully the first of many good moves by Kyrie. But he needs to lead, now.

kobe4thewinbang
01-17-2019, 10:40 PM
Come on over to the Lakers Kyrie :nod:Naw, man. You see Bradley Beal the other night? Dude looked distraught after that loss, huge numbers. This is Kyrie saying bye to LeBron.

Ball
Beal
Kuzma
LeBron
Davis?

ewing
01-17-2019, 10:44 PM

:puke:

ewing
01-17-2019, 10:45 PM
I wonder if the LeBron-haters will now admit that Kyrie leaving had less to do with LeBron but more to do with Cavs management and Kyrie's lust of wanting to be the "man" in charge. It's obvious and has been that Kyrie took for granted the situation he was in. He's a #2 to a #1 and he had the best #1 in the game who was willing to concede to him when the game mattered most. Problem is he thinks he's a #1 and well, we all know how that's working for him.

What amazes me is he is a better person then he is a basketball player. I'm throbbing over here just thinking about it.