PDA

View Full Version : What is Bradley Beals trade value? Who should trade for him?

WaDe03
01-14-2019, 11:26 AM
Rumors are that the Wizards are looking to blow it up or trade one of Wall or Beal. Beal looks to be the one who would get the Wizards the most in return due to age and contract.

Beal is having his best year averaging 25-5-5-1-1 and has been leading the Wizards well after Wall has went down.

Since Wall has went down the last 9 games Beal is averaging 30-5.5-6.5-2.5-1 and went toe to toe with Kawhi yesterday and had 43-10-15 in a close double OT loss. Keep in mind heís still only 25 and still improving.

He has 2 years remaining on his contract after this one at $27M and $28M. He will hit free agency after just turning 28 it looks like.

What do you think his trade value is? Who should trade for him? What would you give up from your team to get him?

WaDe03
01-14-2019, 11:30 AM
Of course Iíd like the Heat to get him, especially after hearing Wades a big reason he wears 3 and he wants to be loved somewhere like Wade has been in Miami. Seems like we could keep him long term if we were to get him.

Iíd honestly give up whatever pieces we had to match salary and if we had to I would even take back Otto Porter and his contract to make it happen.

Tg11
01-14-2019, 11:46 AM
Of course Iíd like the Heat to get him, especially after hearing Wades a big reason he wears 3 and he wants to be loved somewhere like Wade has been in Miami. Seems like we could keep him long term if we were to get him.

Iíd honestly give up whatever pieces we had to match salary and if we had to I would even take back Otto Porter and his contract to make it happen.

I could see Bradley Beal in Miami believe it or not. I would probably center a deal around Goran Dragic, Josh Richardson, Winslow and like 2 first round picks protected all to Washington for Bradley Beal.

However, I could see a trade package with my team the Celtics and how I would do the trade package:

Terry Rozier (to WAS)
Jaylen Brown (to WAS)
Marcus Morris (to WAS)
1st round protected pick (to WAS)

BOS receives Bradley Beal

Tg11
01-14-2019, 11:50 AM
Another trade package I would do:

Bradley Beal to the Los Angeles Lakers for Brandon Ingram, Lonzo Ball and Josh Hart and a draft pick with Lonzo, Ingram and Hart going the other way to Washington. Pair up Beal with LeBron, Rondo, Chandler and Kuzma that is a pretty good trade.

WaDe03
01-14-2019, 11:52 AM
I donít think the Lakers do that, theyíre saving those pieces for an AD trade.

Tg11
01-14-2019, 11:54 AM
Or Beal to the Charlotte Hornets

Charlotte gives up Malik Monk, Batum, Lamb, Miles Bridges and a draft pick all to Washington in exchange for Bradley Beal

Pair Beal up with Kemba Walker...it would be pretty smart to do and knowing MJ...Jordan and the front office I know they would definitely go above and beyond to make that happen

R. Johnson#3
01-14-2019, 01:22 PM
Apparently his value has been set at 2 players and 2 picks and rightfully so. Heís always been the best player on the Wiz and people are finally getting to see it.

R. Johnson#3
01-14-2019, 01:24 PM
Iíd love the Raps to get him but not at the cost of Siakam.

OG+Delon/FVV and picks

Iím not too sure about the picks but I know we donít have a 1st this year. It sucks because Beal would be the piece to make the Raps the clear cut favourites in the East.

WaDe03
01-14-2019, 01:30 PM

OG+Delon/FVV and picks

Iím not too sure about the picks but I know we donít have a 1st this year. It sucks because Beal would be the piece to make the Raps the clear cut favourites in the East.

Does the money work there?

WaDe03
01-14-2019, 01:34 PM
If itís 2 picks and 2 players Iíd do JRich and Dragic or Waiters and 2 picks.

Id be willing to take on Porters contract to knock off a pick or 2 and still get Beal.

xxplayerxx23
01-14-2019, 01:48 PM

Id be willing to take on Porters contract to knock off a pick or 2 and still get Beal.

Or waiters lol

Tg11
01-14-2019, 01:50 PM
Another trade I would pull off is Bradley Beal to the Knicks:

TIM HARDAWAY JR, FRANK NTILIKINA, COURTNEY LEE, 2020 SECOND ROUND PICK (TO WAS)

BRADLEY BEAL (TO NYK)

WaDe03
01-14-2019, 02:11 PM
Or waiters lol

He has a month to show his value, he hasnít looked bad since returning but obviously rusty.

smith&wesson
01-14-2019, 02:18 PM
I would love to see him in Toronto or Milwaukee. I think he would be a great complimentary player to Kawhi or Giannis. He could push either team over the top in the east and likely land them in the finals for sure.

IndyRealist
01-14-2019, 02:27 PM
The rumored trade value of every player has been massively exaggerated on every completed trade for a marquee name for the last several years. When you are blowing up your team, you are trading from a position of weakness. The fact that these rumors make it out to the media hurts the value teams get in return. Teams could retain a bargaining position of strength if they would actually hold players to their contracts, but we know that isn't going to happen.

Paul George. DeMarcus Cousins. Kawhi Leonard. Jimmy Butler. Not a single one went for multiple 1st round picks and players. Fans and media really need to adjust their expectations. It's a buyer's market.

smith&wesson
01-14-2019, 02:29 PM

OG+Delon/FVV and picks

We would not have any back pgís .. and I assume youíre not bringing Beal off the bench to be Lowrys back up lol

WaDe03
01-14-2019, 02:30 PM
The rumored trade value of every player has been massively exaggerated on every completed trade for a marquee name for the last several years. When you are blowing up your team, you are trading from a position of weakness. The fact that these rumors make it out to the media hurts the value teams get in return. Teams could retain a bargaining position of strength if they would actually hold players to their contracts, but we know that isn't going to happen.

Paul George. DeMarcus Cousins. Kawhi Leonard. Jimmy Butler. Not a single one went for multiple 1st round picks and players. Fans and media really need to adjust their expectations. It's a buyer's market.

One difference between those guys and Beal is that he has multiple years left on his contract. The others were expiring I believe. Kyrie had multiple years and he Celtics gave up quite a bit to get him.

IndyRealist
01-14-2019, 02:51 PM
One difference between those guys and Beal is that he has multiple years left on his contract. The others were expiring I believe. Kyrie had multiple years and he Celtics gave up quite a bit to get him.

Very true. 2.5 years vs. 1.5

WaDe03
01-14-2019, 02:55 PM
Very true. 2.5 years vs. 1.5

It matters.

zn23
01-14-2019, 05:52 PM

OG+Delon/FVV and picks

Apparently the Raps were interested but when I heard that the Wiz were asking for both Siakam and OG AND two first rounders I said no way.

OG has room to grow and he's a solid rotation player. He can hit 3s when he's open and play defense.

But any deal involving Siakam should be non-starter. He's too valuable to them. Even for someone like Beal.

R. Johnson#3
01-14-2019, 07:02 PM
We would not have any back pgís .. and I assume youíre not bringing Beal off the bench to be Lowrys back up lol

It was FVV or Delon, not both but I realize now with salaries it won't work. I assume JV would have to be brought in but I'd do what I could to avoid that. If it came down to adding JV then I'd bite the bullet.

More-Than-Most
01-14-2019, 08:44 PM
The knicks in the off season so they can get the number 1 pick first... something like Knox/Nitti and 2 future firsts or something.

The lakers Right now for Ball/Ingram and 2 future firsts.

Celtics right now for kyrie/brown/2 future firsts.

More-Than-Most
01-14-2019, 08:46 PM
I could see Bradley Beal in Miami believe it or not. I would probably center a deal around Goran Dragic, Josh Richardson, Winslow and like 2 first round picks protected all to Washington for Bradley Beal.

However, I could see a trade package with my team the Celtics and how I would do the trade package:

Terry Rozier (to WAS)
Jaylen Brown (to WAS)
Marcus Morris (to WAS)
1st round protected pick (to WAS)

BOS receives Bradley Beal

BB has 2 years left and is controlled... Any deal starts with Tatum and multiple firsts.

More-Than-Most
01-14-2019, 08:47 PM
Wizards are going to demand a ton because he is their best player on the best deal compared to wall. Wall isnt going to get them much because of his contract. They will and should get the moon for BB.

smith&wesson
01-14-2019, 09:37 PM
It was FVV or Delon, not both but I realize now with salaries it won't work. I assume JV would have to be brought in but I'd do what I could to avoid that. If it came down to adding JV then I'd bite the bullet.

Iíd give them anyone other than the KLís. Iíd even give them Siakam if they take Miles as a filler.

smith&wesson
01-14-2019, 09:41 PM
Apparently the Raps were interested but when I heard that the Wiz were asking for both Siakam and OG AND two first rounders I said no way.

OG has room to grow and he's a solid rotation player. He can hit 3s when he's open and play defense.

But any deal involving Siakam should be non-starter. He's too valuable to them. Even for someone like Beal.

Depends... if we keep OG and give them Siakam with Miles Iíd consider it. No way Iíd give them both OG and Siakam though we would be so thin up front

Aleksandar
01-14-2019, 09:59 PM
I don't see why Wizards should trade Beal at all. Wall is the problem, he's the one who can't lead his team to be really good. As shown over the years, Wall-lead team is going to max out at about a first round exit, even with good complementary pieces.

Wizards need to dump Wall and make Beal the primary option, no silly your turn-my turn offenses. He'll be happy to stay if they make the team his.

smith&wesson
01-14-2019, 10:07 PM
I don't see why Wizards should trade Beal at all. Wall is the problem, he's the one who can't lead his team to be really good. As shown over the years, Wall-lead team is going to max out at about a first round exit, even with good complementary pieces.

Wizards need to dump Wall and make Beal the primary option, no silly your turn-my turn offenses. He'll be happy to stay if they make the team his.

who wants a guy whoís out for the season and missed a lot of games last season and will start making like 40 mill a year .. tough to move a wall; pun intended.

More-Than-Most
01-14-2019, 10:10 PM
its the same dumb **** really... people think they can offer a **** package for a top player because certain NBA franchises like to overrate the crap out of young talent... Like KL as an example... KL was suppose to be had for 1 of ingram or ball lol... Or AD for 1 of tatum or Brown but never both with picks... Like what???? BB might not be as good as KL but he is signed down for 2 more years... BB is only getting traded for a kings ransom period... which is 2 top young players and 2 first round lottery picks because the wizards dont need to trade him.

zn23
01-14-2019, 10:14 PM
its the same dumb **** really... people think they can offer a **** package for a top player because certain NBA franchises like to overrate the crap out of young talent... Like KL as an example... KL was suppose to be had for 1 of ingram or ball lol... Or AD for 1 of tatum or Brown but never both with picks... Like what???? BB might not be as good as KL but he is signed down for 2 more years... BB is only getting traded for a kings ransom period... which is 2 top young players and 2 first round lottery picks because the wizards dont need to trade him.

Beal is good, but I don't think he's good enough for the Wiz to demand a king's ransom.

Two young players + two 1st rounders is stretching it. This isn't AD or LeBron we're talking about. This is a guy that's at best a no.2.

More-Than-Most
01-14-2019, 10:17 PM
Beal is good, but I don't think he's good enough for the Wiz to demand a king's ransom.

Two young players + two 1st rounders is stretching it. This isn't AD or LeBron we're talking about. This is a guy that's at best a no.2.

25/5/5 on 47/35/78 shooting isnt a number 2... he looks like a number 2 because of john wall... he is also cost controlled for 2 more years which shoots his stock high. KL just got DD as an impending free agent...Teams arent getting a cost controller player that doesnt become a free agent for 2 years for terry rozier/brown and a protected first lol

R. Johnson#3
01-14-2019, 10:36 PM
Iíd give them anyone other than the KLís. Iíd even give them Siakam if they take Miles as a filler.

Add Siakam to the KL's for me. Everyone else is up for grabs.

LaVar Ball
01-14-2019, 11:05 PM
Ingram, Hart and a first round pick

More-Than-Most
01-14-2019, 11:14 PM

see what i mean lol

GREATNESS ONE
01-14-2019, 11:41 PM

lmao the salaries don't even match....

smith&wesson
01-15-2019, 12:06 AM
25/5/5 on 47/35/78 shooting isnt a number 2... he looks like a number 2 because of john wall... he is also cost controlled for 2 more years which shoots his stock high. KL just got DD as an impending free agent...Teams arent getting a cost controller player that doesnt become a free agent for 2 years for terry rozier/brown and a protected first lol

Inflated stats on a bad team. I like Beal, I think heís good and can still get better at 25, but clearly heís not a 1st tier super star. I wouldnít build a team around him as a corner stone. Toronto tried that with Derozan for years. Beal as a number two option to a guy like Giannis or Kawhi would be a good look imo.

smith&wesson
01-15-2019, 12:08 AM
Add Siakam to the KL's for me. Everyone else is up for grabs.

Yeah for most raptors fans Siakam is off limits. Which makes sense but I think as good as he is heíll always be a guy that plays well off of others.

R. Johnson#3
01-15-2019, 09:23 AM
Yeah for most raptors fans Siakam is off limits. Which makes sense but I think as good as he is heíll always be a guy that plays well off of others.

I agree with what youíre saying but I think he also brings everyone elseís game up as well considering he can do just about anything. Look at our bench this year. They havenít been able to find any consistency even when healthy and the only change is that Siakam is no longer with them.

Heís not a guy youíll centre an offence around and he definitely needs talented players around him to put up the big numbers. Last year showed that even without putting up big numbers he can play within a system and help a team win games. Siakam is definitely untouchable for me unless weíre getting someone like Anthony Davis.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-15-2019, 10:37 AM
I've heard that the market for Bradley Beal could be something like two first-rounders, a young asset and another player.

That's the ante -- just to get put the admin assistant to put the call through.

ó Rod Beard (@detnewsRodBeard) January 2, 2019

https://www.ibtimes.com/nba-trade-rumors-wizards-set-asking-price-bradley-beal-2748806

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-15-2019, 10:53 AM
Another trade package I would do:

Bradley Beal to the Los Angeles Lakers for Brandon Ingram, Lonzo Ball and Josh Hart and a draft pick with Lonzo, Ingram and Hart going the other way to Washington. Pair up Beal with LeBron, Rondo, Chandler and Kuzma that is a pretty good trade.

Ball and Hart hardly have any value at this point. But I suppose Wizards would take your deal just to go young and cheap. Not sure they would want Ball though since they have Wall back next year. They may want Kuzma. So could end up being Kuzma and two picks and salary filllers of KCP and some other filler. Since Beal is $25M out going.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-15-2019, 10:57 AM

I thought Pat didn't want to part with Richardson for Butler? Now he's traded for Beal?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-15-2019, 11:04 AM

Thing is about Wall is he has a trade kicker and balloons to $38M next season. One article said the market was almost non-existent before his injury. I guess one team had a offer and Wizards were unsure about the offer. So must of been a ton of junk to match for this season or next. I could see Pistons or Magic chase after Wall if he lifts his trade kicker next season.

WaDe03
01-15-2019, 12:22 PM
I thought Pat didn't want to part with Richardson for Butler? Now he's traded for Beal?

He did at first and pulled Richardson when Thibs started playing games.

Beal May have more value than Butler as he has 2.5 years left and is 25 and continues to improve.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-15-2019, 04:38 PM
Plus Beal doesn't have the toxic baggage like Butler seems to have.

buckalis
01-15-2019, 05:07 PM
If Beal was to be traded to a team that has their contracts "unlocked", then Beal would have been traded already... Beal will be moved on Feb. the 7th and then on a 3-team deal, where the 3rd team provides a "salary filler" and the team that gets Beal passes 2-3 assets on their rookie contracts and picks to the Wizzards...

The 3-team deal will include a player that can't be moved as part of a group of players before Feb. the 7th...

Jamiecballer
01-15-2019, 05:08 PM
Rumors are that the Wizards are looking to blow it up or trade one of Wall or Beal. Beal looks to be the one who would get the Wizards the most in return due to age and contract.

Beal is having his best year averaging 25-5-5-1-1 and has been leading the Wizards well after Wall has went down.

Since Wall has went down the last 9 games Beal is averaging 30-5.5-6.5-2.5-1 and went toe to toe with Kawhi yesterday and had 43-10-15 in a close double OT loss. Keep in mind heís still only 25 and still improving.

He has 2 years remaining on his contract after this one at $27M and $28M. He will hit free agency after just turning 28 it looks like.

What do you think his trade value is? Who should trade for him? What would you give up from your team to get him?Hes equivalent in value to Demar imo so the return will depend largely on what you think that's worth. I'd be willing to give a single first and one rotation player personally

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Tg11
01-16-2019, 02:45 PM
Beal to the Detroit Pistons actually is not a bad deal at all especially if you team him up with Drummond and Blake Griffin...the Pistons will become relevant once again especially with that Big 3 if you send Beal to the Pistons; I actually would not mind that at all

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-16-2019, 02:56 PM
Beal to the Detroit Pistons actually is not a bad deal at all especially if you team him up with Drummond and Blake Griffin...the Pistons will become relevant once again especially with that Big 3 if you send Beal to the Pistons; I actually would not mind that at all

What are the Pistons offering in return?

buckalis
01-16-2019, 05:43 PM
Any player of Beal's caliper (who I agree is better than Butler and perhaps more useful than Kwahi Leonard) would resist to be traded on to a team that has zero chances to contend for the title... Since the Wizzards have turned down the Raptors proposal, there aren't many teams left that Beal could end up with... If one uses his intelligence, he could come up with an easy answer on the teams that would interest Beal...

Technically, a player under contract can't resist a trade... but reality is different... I believe (this is only for example reasons) that if the Hawks or the Heat could make a godfather offer that the Wizzards would like to accept, next moment there would be Beal's manager calling the Hawks (or the Heat) and say: "Look... if you proceed with this, our side is prepared to cause you more problems than Butler caused to the Wolves... Bradley just doesn't want to play for you"....

WaDe03
01-16-2019, 05:49 PM
Any player of Beal's caliper (who I agree is better than Butler and perhaps more useful than Kwahi Leonard) would resist to be traded on to a team that has zero chances to contend for the title... Since the Wizzards have turned down the Raptors proposal, there aren't many teams left that Beal could end up with... If one uses his intelligence, he could come up with an easy answer on the teams that would interest Beal...

Technically, a player under contract can't resist a trade... but reality is different... I believe (this is only for example reasons) that if the Hawks or the Heat could make a godfather offer that the Wizzards would like to accept, next moment there would be Beal's manager calling the Hawks (or the Heat) and say: "Look... if you proceed with this, our side is prepared to cause you more problems than Butler caused to the Wolves... Bradley just doesn't want to play for you"....

Reported for trolling

buckalis
01-16-2019, 06:11 PM

Besides... I believe that the Wizzards asking for Siakam and O.G. Anunoby + salary filler player (there is no other than Valanciounas or Ibaka in the Raptors roster) + 2 x 1st picks from the Raptors... It means that the requirement was deliberate as to turn the Raptors away... Most probably the Wizzards have already agreed with the team that Beal will end up with and prepayments - deposits have been happening for sometime now on a well designed process under NBA's rules...

WaDe03
01-17-2019, 10:23 AM

Get it done Pat!

buckalis
01-17-2019, 10:49 AM

Get it done Pat!

Yeah Pat! Get it done...

-Sign Meeks and pay back in cash the Bucks the part of his salary they have already payed (2.5M in cash),
-Pay to the league the 13.5M tax penalty that the Bucks have saved off the Wizzards,
-Sign Jason Smith and give back to the Bucks Sam Dekker and the 1st that the Cavs have and will end up to the Wizzards (with all its heavy protections removed),
-Save the rest of the tax penalty that the Wizzards still own and has been pre-agreed to be saved by the buyer of Beal (another 9.8M - end up to 25M in total tax penalty saved),
-Give to the Cavs a player so that you can use JR Smith as salary filler to the Wizzards,
-Give 3 assets in their rookie contract to the Wizzards,
-Pay and get back the two 2nds of the Wizzards that will be returned back in the Beal deal,
-Pay in cash the 3M that JR Smith's contract has guaranteed for next season so that he can walk in free agency,
-Get Beal to agree to play for you... and then...

Yeah Pat! You can do all the Above! :D:speechless::speechless::D Get it done Pat!

EDIT: An "insider"-troll should know better... before he can dream! :D:D:D

buckalis
01-17-2019, 11:08 AM
As I said before... The Wizzards asking for Siakam and O.G. Anunoby + salary filler player (there is no other than Valanciounas or Ibaka in the Raptors roster) + 2 x 1st picks from the Raptors... suggests that the requirement was deliberate as to turn the Raptors away... The Wizzards have already agreed with the team that Beal will end up with and prepayments - deposits have been happening for sometime now on a well designed process under NBA's rules...

Tg11
01-17-2019, 11:25 AM
Beal to the Heat works especially because they are in that much need of a franchise player so why not go after Beal? Guy is a proven All Star

Or how about Bradley Beal to the San Antonio Spurs or the Los Angeles Clippers?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-17-2019, 12:16 PM
What are the Heat even offering though? Richardson? He's the only player worth keeping besides BAM. Dragic is injured. Johnson and Johnson over paid. No takers for Whiteside last few years. Only thing left is first round picks. Heat owe a first in 2021 to 76ers. So trading first's would have to be like 2019 and 2023. I'm sure two first's and BAM and a filler would maybe spark up a convo for Ernie. But BAM should be a keeper. But if you cant dump Whiteside then ya maybe forced into trading BAM and picks and a filler if Pat and Heat still wanna go for it.

WaDe03
01-17-2019, 01:28 PM
What are the Heat even offering though? Richardson? He's the only player worth keeping besides BAM. Dragic is injured. Johnson and Johnson over paid. No takers for Whiteside last few years. Only thing left is first round picks. Heat owe a first in 2021 to 76ers. So trading first's would have to be like 2019 and 2023. I'm sure two first's and BAM and a filler would maybe spark up a convo for Ernie. But BAM should be a keeper. But if you cant dump Whiteside then ya maybe forced into trading BAM and picks and a filler if Pat and Heat still wanna go for it.

Justise and JRich are on great contracts, Bam is a good piece, they have picks, not sure what theyíre thinking of offering.

WaDe03
01-17-2019, 01:29 PM
Yeah Pat! Get it done...

-Sign Meeks and pay back in cash the Bucks the part of his salary they have already payed (2.5M in cash),
-Pay to the league the 13.5M tax penalty that the Bucks have saved off the Wizzards,
-Sign Jason Smith and give back to the Bucks Sam Dekker and the 1st that the Cavs have and will end up to the Wizzards (with all its heavy protections removed),
-Save the rest of the tax penalty that the Wizzards still own and has been pre-agreed to be saved by the buyer of Beal (another 9.8M - end up to 25M in total tax penalty saved),
-Give to the Cavs a player so that you can use JR Smith as salary filler to the Wizzards,
-Give 3 assets in their rookie contract to the Wizzards,
-Pay and get back the two 2nds of the Wizzards that will be returned back in the Beal deal,
-Pay in cash the 3M that JR Smith's contract has guaranteed for next season so that he can walk in free agency,
-Get Beal to agree to play for you... and then...

Yeah Pat! You can do all the Above! :D:speechless::speechless::D Get it done Pat!

EDIT: An "insider"-troll should know better... before he can dream! :D:D:D

Youíve never even watched your team in an ECF game lol, please keep the trolling and dreaming to yourself kid.

buckalis
01-17-2019, 01:38 PM
Justise and JRich are on great contracts, Bam is a good piece, they have picks, not sure what theyíre thinking of offering.

They're not thinking of offering... You are dreaming of them offering, but they know much better than you...

WaDe03
01-17-2019, 02:18 PM
They're not thinking of offering... You are dreaming of them offering, but they know much better than you...

Youíre the last guy on here that needs to be talking about dreaming.

buckalis
01-17-2019, 02:53 PM
Youíre the last guy on here that needs to be talking about dreaming.

Exactly right! I'm only talking facts...

May I remind you the "Butler trade" where I told you that Butler would never agree to go to a team that won't compete for the title, but he got Thibs to call the Sixers and the Bucks and asked for either Middleton or Simmons?

It was the time you ridiculed yourself in here clowning the "insider"...!

It looks like the Bucks started dealing with the Wizards at the days (the Meeks trade and waiving) where they payed the deposit to the Wizards (6.5M of tax penalty saved and 2.5M payed in cash) and Butler had to go to the Sixers for a lesser deal since the Bucks found a better alternative...

WaDe03
01-17-2019, 02:58 PM
Exactly right! I'm only talking facts...

May I remind you the "Butler trade" where I told you that Butler would never agree to go to a team that won't compete for the title, but he got Thibs to call the Sixers and the Bucks and asked for either Middleton or Simmons?

It was the time you ridiculed yourself in here clowning the "insider"...!

It looks like the Bucks started dealing with the Wizards at the days (the Meeks trade and waiving) where they payed the deposit to the Wizards (6.5M of tax penalty saved and 2.5M payed in cash) and Butler had to go to the Sixers for a lesser deal since the Bucks found a better alternative...

Except for the fact the Miami was 1st on Jimmys desired destinations and literally the only reason it didnít happen is because Thibs and Riley are stubborn as **** and ruined the deal when it was basically complete.

Remember when you kept saying he would be on the Bucks after Minny and the Bucks played and many other times? I havenít forgot where you said you all would be getting Beal too.

Tg11
01-17-2019, 03:00 PM
Other trade packages that can work for Beal

1) Lakers trade to WAS: KCP, Ingram, Josh Hart and Lance Stephenson

Wizards trade to LAL: Bradley Beal and Jeff Green

2) Wizards trade to BOS: Bradley Beal and Markieff Morris

Celtics trade to WAS: Gordon Hayward and Terry Rozier

3) Cavs trade to WAS: Tristan Thompson, Jordan Clarkson, Cedi Osman and a 2020 lottery protected pick to Washington

Wizards trade to CLE: Bradley Beal

4) Wizards trade Beal to the Hornets outright for Marvin Williams, Malik Monk, Miles Bridges and a 2020 lottery protected pick

WaDe03
01-17-2019, 03:13 PM
I hope Miami would be willing to take back Otto Porter in a deal if needed. That could be the X factor.

buckalis
01-17-2019, 03:26 PM
Except for the fact the Miami was 1st on Jimmys desired destinations and literally the only reason it didnít happen is because Thibs and Riley are stubborn as **** and ruined the deal when it was basically complete.

Remember when you kept saying he would be on the Bucks after Minny and the Bucks played and many other times? I havenít forgot where you said you all would be getting Beal too.

Good... other than a clown, you are a liar too! But again... all trolls are!

All I ever said and everybody here remembers, is that "if the Bucks would offer Middleton, then Butler would end to the Bucks" (which proved to be true since Thibs himself called the Bucks and asked for Middleton) and proposed deals of how this could be accomplished...

I never mentioned Beal until after the Bucks traded with the Cavs for George Hill and they payed the 2nd dose to the Wizards through this deal (have send an asset on his rookie contract on Dekker to the Wizards + saved them another 6.5M of tax penalty + passed the 1st pick to the Cavs with protections that would never allow it to convey as for them to stock before it finally is passed to the Wizards with the protections removed after the 3rd and final part of the deal happens)... and then I posted this in the Bucks thread and never in here...

What I believe the 3rd dose to the Wizards for Beal will be, will look very similar to this:

The Bucks will sent Tony Snell and Jason Smith to the Cavs, the Cavs will pass J.R. Smith and the 1st pick to the Wizards and the Bucks will additionally pass two more assets in their rookie contracts to the Wizards, remove all the protections from the 1st pick, return back the two 2nds that the Wizards own to them and save the rest of the tax penalty (another 9.8M) that the Wizards would otherwise have to pay to the league.

EDIT: Additionally, I believe that shortly after the 7th of February, another Wizards player will buy back his contract and sign with the Bucks for the rest of the season...

WaDe03
01-17-2019, 04:14 PM

EDIT: All I ever said and everybody here remembers, is that "if the Bucks would offer Middleton, then Butler would end to the Bucks" (which proved to be true since Thibs himself called the Bucks and asked for Middleton) and proposed deals of how this could be accomplished...

I never mentioned Beal until after the Bucks traded with the Cavs for George Hill and they payed the 2nd dose to the Wizzards through this deal (have send an asset on his rookie contract on Dekker to the Wizards + saved them another 6.5M of tax penalty + passed the 1st pick to the Cavs with protections that would never convey as for them to stock before it finally is passed to the Wizards with the protections removed with the 3rd and final part of the deal)... and then I posted this in the Bucks thread and never in here...

What I believe the 3rd dose to the Wizards will be, will look very similar to this:

The Bucks will sent Tony Snell and Jason Smith to the Cavs, the Cavs will pass J.R. Smith and the 1st pick to the
Wizzards and the Bucks will additionally pass two more assets in their rookie contracts to the Wizzards, remove all the protections from the 1st pick, return back the two 2nds that the Wizards own to them and save the rest of the tax penalty (another 9.8M) that the Wizards would otherwise have to pay to the league.

EDIT: Additionally, I believe that shortly after the 7th of February, another Wizards player will buy back his contract and sign with the Bucks for the rest of the season...

Wrong again lmao!

R. Johnson#3
01-17-2019, 04:23 PM
I hope Miami would be willing to take back Otto Porter in a deal if needed. That could be the X factor.

They wouldn't even have to overpay him like they did everyone else.

buckalis
01-17-2019, 04:30 PM

The man is absolutely unable to use his brains... Ignore him... It doesn't worth trying to have a conversation with that troll...

WaDe03
01-17-2019, 04:42 PM

Youíre right since heís already there he fits right in with what Riley did in 2017.

WaDe03
01-17-2019, 04:42 PM
The man is absolutely unable to use his brains... Ignore him... It doesn't worth trying to have a conversation with that troll...

Itís funny because youíre obviously confused by whatís being said.

buckalis
01-18-2019, 04:04 PM

All I ever said and everybody here remembers, is that "if the Bucks would offer Middleton, then Butler would end to the Bucks" (which proved to be true since Thibs himself called the Bucks and asked for Middleton) and proposed deals of how this could be accomplished...

I never mentioned Beal until after the Bucks traded with the Cavs for George Hill and they payed the 2nd dose to the Wizards through this deal (have send an asset on his rookie contract on Dekker to the Wizards + saved them another 6.5M of tax penalty + passed the 1st pick to the Cavs with protections that would never allow it to convey as for them to stock before it finally is passed to the Wizards with the protections removed after the 3rd and final part of the deal happens)... and then I posted this in the Bucks thread and never in here...

What I believe the 3rd dose to the Wizards for Beal will be, will look very similar to this:

The Bucks will sent Tony Snell and Jason Smith to the Cavs, the Cavs will pass J.R. Smith and the 1st pick to the Wizards and the Bucks will additionally pass two more assets in their rookie contracts to the Wizards, remove all the protections from the 1st pick, return back the two 2nds that the Wizards own to them and save the rest of the tax penalty (another 9.8M) that the Wizards would otherwise have to pay to the league.

Additionally, I believe that shortly after the 7th of February, another Wizards player will buy back his contract and sign with the Bucks for the rest of the season...

No answer on subject from king of the trolls WaDe of course...

WaDe03
01-18-2019, 04:37 PM
No answer on subject from king of the trolls WaDe of course...

I told you you were wrong. What was the question?

buckalis
01-18-2019, 05:47 PM
I told you you were wrong. What was the question?

The subject has a reasoning (as always with me)... At what point is the reasoning wrong? ...and why is it wrong?

Here it is again:

"I never mentioned Beal until after the Bucks traded with the Cavs for George Hill and they payed the 2nd dose to the Wizards through this deal (have send an asset on his rookie contract on Dekker to the Wizards + saved them another 6.5M of tax penalty + passed the 1st pick to the Cavs with protections that would never allow it to convey as for them to stock before it finally is passed to the Wizards with the protections removed after the 3rd and final part of the deal happens)... and then I posted this in the Bucks thread and never in here...

Additionally, I believe that shortly after the 7th of February, another Wizards player will buy back his contract and sign with the Bucks for the rest of the season..."

I remind you that the 1st dose the Bucks payed, was to buy Jodie Meeks' contract and waive it... where the Wizzards saved 6.5M off the tax penalty and additionally received another 2.5M in cash from the Bucks...

EDIT: The first part of the deal with the Wizzards happened on Oct the 14th... That was before Butler was traded to the Sixers and while the offer of the Wolves for Middleton, was still on the table...

The Bucks withdrew from dealing with the Wolves for Butler, after they agreed with the Wizzards & Cavs for Beal & Hill respectively...

WaDe03
01-18-2019, 06:21 PM
The subject has a reasoning (as always with me)... At what point is the reasoning wrong? ...and why is it wrong?

Here it is again:

"I never mentioned Beal until after the Bucks traded with the Cavs for George Hill and they payed the 2nd dose to the Wizards through this deal (have send an asset on his rookie contract on Dekker to the Wizards + saved them another 6.5M of tax penalty + passed the 1st pick to the Cavs with protections that would never allow it to convey as for them to stock before it finally is passed to the Wizards with the protections removed after the 3rd and final part of the deal happens)... and then I posted this in the Bucks thread and never in here...

Additionally, I believe that shortly after the 7th of February, another Wizards player will buy back his contract and sign with the Bucks for the rest of the season..."

I remind you that the 1st dose the Bucks payed, was to buy Jodie Meeks' contract and waive it... where the Wizzards saved 6.5M off the tax penalty and additionally received another 2.5M in cash from the Bucks...

EDIT: The first part of the deal with the Wizzards happened on Oct the 14th... That was before Butler was traded to the Sixers and while the offer of the Wolves for Middleton, was still on the table...

The Bucks withdrew from dealing with the Wolves for Butler, after they agreed with the Wizzards & Cavs for Beal & Hill respectively...

Itís wrong because itís not happening lol. Idk how else to explain it.

buckalis
01-18-2019, 06:39 PM
Itís wrong because itís not happening lol. Idk how else to explain it.

If one fails to answer on "why?" and "reasoning", he has nothing but sh1t in his head... This is out of logic science that is taught in universities... nothing I invented!

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-19-2019, 10:29 AM
Way the Wizards been playing they maybe buyers. So I wouldn't get your hopes up of Beal or Porter traded. Beal already said playoffs.

buckalis
01-19-2019, 03:41 PM
Way the Wizards been playing they maybe buyers. So I wouldn't get your hopes up of Beal or Porter traded. Beal already said playoffs.

Yeah..., They still have to pay 10M tax penalty, they are -8 from 0.500 and they'll be ....buyers!