PDA

View Full Version : 2016 NBA draft

More-Than-Most
01-04-2019, 12:59 AM
Outside of ben Simmons and Brandon ingram is buddy hield the best player with the most promise from this draft? I feel like his growth and current season are being really under valued... He has an insane line of 20/5/3 on 47/43/85 shooting.

tp13baby
01-04-2019, 01:45 AM
Brandon Ingram is all potential and at some point you have to admit he has not taken the next step. So no he is not even in my top 3. Arguably top 5. Your love for BI is disgusting. Doesnít matter if Lebron is on the floor or not he is not better than Hield or Murray this year and likely for the trajectory of their career from what he has shown. He hasnít put it together in the NBA.

1. Simmons
2. Murray
3. Hield
4. Levert
5. Ingram
6 Siakam
7.Sabonis
8. Brown
9 Prince

More-Than-Most
01-04-2019, 01:53 AM
Brandon Ingram is all potential and at some point you have to admit he has not taken the next step. So no he is not even in my top 3. Arguably top 5. Your love for BI is disgusting. Doesnít matter if Lebron is on the floor or not he is not better than Hield or Murray this year and likely for the trajectory of their career from what he has shown. He hasnít put it together in the NBA.

1. Simmons
2. Murray
3. Hield
4. Levert
5. Ingram
6 Siakam
7.Sabonis
8. Brown
9 Prince

You are def correct I just cant give up on him yet. I would def have it the way you have it per the list but i still feel like ingram is gonna be special... That being said Hield has been remarkable.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-04-2019, 02:33 AM
Brandon Ingram lol :laugh:

He's offense is worse than Zo's. But you only use your beloved advanced stat when they suit your player.

More-Than-Most
01-04-2019, 02:42 AM
Brandon Ingram lol :laugh:

He's offense is worse than Zo's. But you only use your beloved advanced stat when they suit your player.

Its much worse than zo by the stat i use and he is a worse player than zo as well but again he has had a year where he was much better where lonzo has not been good at all his first 2 years... I 100 percent do have bias for ingram and think he still has a chance and the stats when he doesnt play with lebron pretty much show that because he cant just be a spot up shooter which the lakers have made him this year.

mightybosstone
01-04-2019, 03:20 AM
I was legitimately curious about Sabonis because he looked good when I saw him last season and knew he had been playing well this year. Has anyone outside of Indiana been paying close attention to his numbers this year? Holy crap! Dude is averaging 15/10/3 with absurd efficiency and amazing advanced statistics in only 25 minutes a night.

I haven't watched his game closely enough to see how he's developing, but he deserves some serious consideration right now at the top of this discussion (behind Simmons obviously).

To OP's point, Hield seems to be having a great year and is developing into a pretty damn dangerous, efficient scorer. But to those fans who pay closer attention to Sacramento than I do, does he do much else aside from score? I see the low assist numbers and the poor defensive and advanced metrics, and the numbers point to a sheer scorer with little else to offer as a player. But I could be way off base.

More-Than-Most
01-04-2019, 03:22 AM
I was legitimately curious about Sabonis because he looked good when I saw him last season and knew he had been playing well this year. Has anyone outside of Indiana been paying close attention to his numbers this year? Holy crap! Dude is averaging 15/10/3 with absurd efficiency and amazing advanced statistics in only 25 minutes a night.

I haven't watched his game closely enough to see how he's developing, but he deserves some serious consideration right now at the top of this discussion.

This is whats wrong with the eye test... Nobody can keep up with all the players and watch them... I completely forgot about him

Heediot
01-04-2019, 06:16 AM

1. Simmons
2. Murray
3. Hield
4. Levert
5. Ingram
6 Siakam
7.Sabonis
8. Brown
9 Prince

Siakims size athleticism and two way ability might catapult him for me. His offense is growing and he's getting better every year, although the same can be said for all.of them. He has all NBA defensive and all star potential. I'd put him ahead of caris buddy and it's close between him and Murray.

ewing
01-04-2019, 07:30 AM
Outside of ben Simmons and Brandon ingram is buddy hield the best player with the most promise from this draft? I feel like his growth and current season are being really under valued... He has an insane line of 20/5/3 on 47/43/85 shooting.

He is a really good players and was my favorite in that draft. I think he got underrated bc he was older and playing in Sac hasnít gotten over it yet. Sabonis was similarly underrated bc of age. I donít see why those two are not considered the two second best players in the draft right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tp13baby
01-04-2019, 08:17 AM
Siakims size athleticism and two way ability might catapult him for me. His offense is growing and he's getting better every year, although the same can be said for all.of them. He has all NBA defensive and all star potential. I'd put him ahead of caris buddy and it's close between him and Murray.

I haven't watched his game closely enough to see how he's developing, but he deserves some serious consideration right now at the top of this discussion (behind Simmons obviously).

To OP's point, Hield seems to be having a great year and is developing into a pretty damn dangerous, efficient scorer. But to those fans who pay closer attention to Sacramento than I do, does he do much else aside from score? I see the low assist numbers and the poor defensive and advanced metrics, and the numbers point to a sheer scorer with little else to offer as a player. But I could be way off base.

Siakam May very well be the best player from this draft. Only reason is I need a bigger sample or no doubt is he further up my list.

Hield is a lights out shooter, and Sacramento plays to his strengths. They are a run and gun team but I think Fox makes that team go. Not a great defender, but the team as a whole should be better so time will tell.