PDA

View Full Version : Every teams wish list for trade deadline

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-30-2018, 10:27 AM
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2812366-every-nba-teams-trade-deadline-shopping-list#slide17

Are they spot on for your team? For my Bucks us fans been talking about 2 out of the 3 for a while now. Beal and Vucevic.

warfelg
12-30-2018, 10:34 AM
The plan C option is terrible TBH, they only list shooting 2's, ignore the fact that we lack quality defensive Big depth.

buckalis
12-30-2018, 04:27 PM
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2812366-every-nba-teams-trade-deadline-shopping-list#slide17

Are they spot on for your team? For my Bucks us fans been talking about 2 out of the 3 for a while now. Beal and Vucevic.

The author must be reading my proposals at PSD... the last one I predicted for the Bucks (Hill) has happened...

AntiG
12-30-2018, 06:58 PM
terrible ideas for Boston. They don't need any of those guys.

IndyRealist
12-30-2018, 08:17 PM
Lol no. Oladipo was 2-9 on Friday and Indiana smashed Detroit. So saying they'll "lose a lot of games" if Oladipo isn't on is incredibly stupid.

cmellofan15
12-30-2018, 08:26 PM
Nobody wants Kemba in Denver, what a stupid idea lmao

buckalis
12-30-2018, 08:31 PM
Lol no. Oladipo was 2-9 on Friday and Indiana smashed Detroit. So saying they'll "lose a lot of games" if Oladipo isn't on is incredibly stupid.

Pacers will finish 2nd or 3rd in the East and probably play against the Bucks in the East finals... They worry me much more than the Raptors do... Pacers (and Bucks) have Sixers for breakfast...

JAZZNC
12-31-2018, 12:46 AM
Well, they were right about something...Rubio and Mitchell can't shoot but Corey Joseph isn't the answer.

Tg11
12-31-2018, 07:14 AM
If the Wizards are serious about tanking then as a Celtics fan would I go after Bradley Beal in a trade? Yeah I would but then again I would move heaven and Earth to try to get to AD, KD or Klay...any one of those big name guys who could be a free agent come summer

mightybosstone
12-31-2018, 09:29 AM
KCP would be like the Rockets' Plan D in my book. There are a ton of other players I'd much rather see Houston go after, like Bazemore and Markieff Morris off the top of my head. Also, the Lakers are a bad trade partner for Houston, because they won't be willing to take back Knight's contract. So getting KCP would almost certainly require a third team.

Hawkeye15
12-31-2018, 12:26 PM
Wiggins for Beal

buckalis
12-31-2018, 12:42 PM
Wiggins for Beal

Dream on... Beal comes to the Bucks! The Bucks and the Wizzards are buddies this season... We have saved them 16M of tax up to now and gave them Dekker and we will save them the 9.8M remaining with this 3rd part that will follow... The 3rd part of the trade may (again) have more teams involved.

Hawkeye15
12-31-2018, 12:49 PM
Wiggins for Giannis

buckalis
12-31-2018, 12:54 PM
Wiggins for Giannis

I love Wiggins... that's a good trade! Giannis loves the Wolves too! ...they can get him many-many championships! :D:hi5::D

:speechless::speechless::speechless:

Hawkeye15
12-31-2018, 01:04 PM
I love Wiggins... that's a good trade! Giannis loves the Wolves too! ...they can get him many-many championships! :D:hi5::D

:speechless::speechless::speechless:

we have a deal in principle

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-31-2018, 01:23 PM
The author must be reading my proposals at PSD... the last one I predicted for the Bucks (Hill) has happened...

I predicted Delly,Henson for Hill back when Kings had Hill. You weren't even on these boards yet.

GREATNESS ONE
12-31-2018, 01:24 PM
Kawhi traded to the Lakers, instead of letting him walk in FA, Toronto decides they want a handful of great young assets.

buckalis
12-31-2018, 01:40 PM
I predicted Delly,Henson for Hill back when Kings had Hill. You weren't even on these boards yet.

But yours didn't happen... mine did!

Tg11
12-31-2018, 01:49 PM
Kawhi traded to the Lakers, instead of letting him walk in FA, Toronto decides they want a handful of great young assets.

Dream on the Raptors would not do it and Kawhi even as much said that he wouldn't want to play with LeBron so him going to the other LA team the Clippers makes more sense

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-31-2018, 03:58 PM
But yours didn't happen... mine did!

Mine happened, still same player just was on a different team at the time. My idea still was based on salary dumping of Henson and Delly for Hill's $1M guaranteed next summer. Then long after I repeated the same idea then you quoted me then you became the broken record repeating it a week later even though I suggested it long before you even joined PSD. Your the whole reason our Bucks team mod doesn't even post on PSD any more. He mainly posts Bucks on twitter.

buckalis
12-31-2018, 05:17 PM
Mine happened, still same player just was on a different team at the time. My idea still was based on salary dumping of Henson and Delly for Hill's $1M guaranteed next summer. Then long after I repeated the same idea then you quoted me then you became the broken record repeating it a week later even though I suggested it long before you even joined PSD. Your the whole reason our Bucks team mod doesn't even post on PSD any more. He mainly posts Bucks on twitter.

"Your happend"... and I thought you was suggesting JR SMITH in a deal that would include ...Brogdon (!!!) as a sweetener... We didn't get Hill from the ..Kings mate! We got Hill from the Cavs, in a deal as I suggested with no Brogdon sweetener (:D) included...

Now you want Hill and Brogdon (!!!) re-traded to the Wizzards for Beal! ...well, we will get Beal alright... but with no Brogdon or Hill as you suggest... And we will have another deal that will move J.Smith as well... I suggest we talk again in 5 weeks from now... See if the Bucks consider moving Hill or Brogdon! ...Brogdon the "sweetener"... LOL!