PDA

View Full Version : De'Aaron Fox

More-Than-Most
12-21-2018, 12:05 AM
Has been putting on a show this year.... The dude right now is averaging insane numbers for a 2nd year player...

18/7/4 on 48/40/72 shooting line........

If you look back at the out put of other star guys at that position he is on par with curry in his 2nd year and blows by guys like Wall/westbrook/cp3

I had this guy as a steal in that draft and thought he should be a top 3 pick easily... Now he is basically ******** on everyone in that draft and most recent drafts in all honestly.

tredigs
12-21-2018, 12:18 AM
Has been putting on a show this year.... The dude right now is averaging insane numbers for a 2nd year player...

18/7/4 on 48/40/72 shooting line........

If you look back at the out put of other star guys at that position he is on par with curry in his 2nd year and blows by guys like Wall/westbrook/cp3

I had this guy as a steal in that draft and thought he should be a top 3 pick easily... Now he is basically ******** on everyone in that draft and most recent drafts in all honestly.

He's not a "great" shooter by any stretch but fantastic in transition and smart as hell. I like his game too.

Curry was at 48/44/93 as a 2nd year btw. The Warriors were just too dumb at that point to realize what they had and up his volume alongside Monte. On a team like the Kings he'd have been at 27/8/5.

ldawg
12-21-2018, 01:52 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkutPtrGhSA in a redraft where do you think hes picked.

netherfire
12-21-2018, 03:13 AM
He's fast, he's smart, he's skilled, and he plays hard. With more experience and incremental improvements to his game, I can see him becoming one of the best guards in the league within a few years.

Tg11
12-21-2018, 07:47 AM
De Aaron is like a faster, younger, better version of John Wall

Silent
12-21-2018, 09:57 AM

very nice comp

ewing
12-21-2018, 09:58 AM
He's not a "great" shooter by any stretch but fantastic in transition and smart as hell. I like his game too.

Curry was at 48/44/93 as a 2nd year btw. The Warriors were just too dumb at that point to realize what they had and up his volume alongside Monte. On a team like the Kings he'd have been at 27/8/5.

I think he would have average 63 on the Kings

Tg11
12-21-2018, 10:25 AM
Well he's making a case for Most Improved

Scoots
12-21-2018, 10:48 AM
I knew he had the heart and the speed to play in the NBA, but his leadership is better than I expected. He's the unquestioned leader on that team in his 2nd year. That's rare.

Scoots
12-21-2018, 10:49 AM
Well he's making a case for Most Improved

MIP should never go to a player in their first few years.

Giannis94
12-21-2018, 11:26 AM
this thread is for Evans Cousins Duo. or whatever that guy's name is. Forgot.

Heediot
12-21-2018, 12:31 PM
I knew he had the heart and the speed to play in the NBA, but his leadership is better than I expected. He's the unquestioned leader on that team in his 2nd year. That's rare.

Yeah him and Bam crying (locker room) after they exited from the tourney is something I remember.

Tg11
12-21-2018, 12:54 PM
Watch De Aaron become an All Star...if not this year than next year for sure

Storch
12-21-2018, 12:54 PM

But with better work ethics

GREATNESS ONE
12-21-2018, 12:58 PM
I wonder how effective he would be playing along side Lebron James... and not being able to have the ball 90% of the time like he gets in Sacramento.

GREATNESS ONE
12-21-2018, 12:59 PM
Same with Ingram, if he had the ball more he would easily be putting up 22ppg all star type numbers... but he has to learn how to play off the ball....

Sometimes numbers donít show the whole story

Tg11
12-21-2018, 01:22 PM
Same with Ingram, if he had the ball more he would easily be putting up 22ppg all star type numbers... but he has to learn how to play off the ball....

Sometimes numbers donít show the whole story

That is true because before LeBron got there Ingram was the #1 option

Switch
12-21-2018, 01:46 PM
I wonder how effective he would be playing along side Lebron James... and not being able to have the ball 90% of the time like he gets in Sacramento.More effective than Lonzo Ball. Him running with LeBron in transition would have been a thing of beauty

Switch
12-21-2018, 01:50 PM

Sometimes numbers donít show the whole storyIngram isn't capable averaging 22 ppg, even with the ball in his hands. At least not yet. He hasn't developed like many thought he would. He is still young though and he still has potential to improve.

GREATNESS ONE
12-21-2018, 02:03 PM
More effective than Lonzo Ball. Him running with LeBron in transition would have been a thing of beauty

Lmao!!!

GREATNESS ONE
12-21-2018, 02:04 PM
Ingram isn't capable averaging 22 ppg, even with the ball in his hands. At least not yet. He hasn't developed like many thought he would. He is still young though and he still has potential to improve.

Wrong.

His numbers with Lebron not on the court and the ball in his hands sky rocket but carry on.

Scoots
12-21-2018, 03:18 PM
Watch De Aaron become an All Star...if not this year than next year for sure

I doubt it. He'll have to overcome a LOT of guard talent in the West.

More-Than-Most
12-21-2018, 10:52 PM
Ingram isn't capable averaging 22 ppg, even with the ball in his hands. At least not yet. He hasn't developed like many thought he would. He is still young though and he still has potential to improve.

he suffers with lebron... Its a really really fickle situations really because its hard to tell who lebron makes better and who he hurts... I figured he would make ball better but ball really doesnt look much better at all.. Lebron has def helped kuzma but for some odd reason he hurts hart.... Ingram suffers insanely with lebron... He is basically an all star player by the numbers when lebron is off the floor which greatness is getting at.

Ingram was the one I was most worried about playing with lebron and I hated how he was being used by the coach all year.

Ball should be much better with lebron but he really isnt.

Kuzma is perfect with lebron

The surprise is hart... Hart is the ideal player next to lebron but he isnt playing that way this year.

lakers squad
12-22-2018, 03:55 PM
Wrong.

His numbers with Lebron not on the court and the ball in his hands sky rocket but carry on.

Yea per 36 without LeBron is something like 27/8/6 this year last time I checked, all-star numbers when LeBron is not on the court with him!

Tg11
12-23-2018, 05:04 AM
Now back to the topic of the thread...with De Aaron Fox the man is only in what his 2nd year and he's puttin up All Star like numbers if that isn't a case for Most Improved Player then I don't know what is

ewing
12-23-2018, 07:40 AM
Now back to the topic of the thread...with De Aaron Fox the man is only in what his 2nd year and he's puttin up All Star like numbers if that isn't a case for Most Improved Player then I don't know what is

At least you admit it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tg11
12-23-2018, 07:43 AM
At least you admit it

Okay but with Fox he can truly become the face of that franchise I mean he has that potential

IndyRealist
12-23-2018, 08:30 AM
Okay but with Fox he can truly become the face of that franchise I mean he has that potential

I believe Ewing is of the school that 2nd year players are supposed to improve, so they shouldn't be eligible for MIP.

ewing
12-23-2018, 09:11 AM
I believe Ewing is of the school that 2nd year players are supposed to improve, so they shouldn't be eligible for MIP.

I think there improvements can often be attributed to increased opportunity and comfort bc they are more used to there new setting. I think it should go to guys who improved there skill set someway. On your team last year you had two guys whose bodies totally changed and whose new strength made them better. I mentioned D Roseís sudden ability to shoot in another thread. I donít think it should just go to the guy whose #s went up the most i think it should go to someone that changed something and clearly put in work that lead to improvement

Chronz
12-23-2018, 09:12 AM

Bingo. If Ingram is averaging 22, its prolly on like 39% on a 2 win team

GREATNESS ONE
12-23-2018, 11:19 AM
Bingo. If Ingram is averaging 22, its prolly on like 39% on a 2 win team

Wrong.

Chronz
12-23-2018, 11:34 AM
spot on

Fixed.

Tho it seems obvious that they should stagger the 2 hard. Ingram is just not smart enough for the starting units on both squads

GREATNESS ONE
12-23-2018, 11:51 AM
Wrong again

Chronz
12-23-2018, 12:58 PM
Doubly true

Thx brother

GREATNESS ONE
12-23-2018, 01:02 PM
lmfao you've done smoked yourself...

Heediot
12-25-2018, 06:58 AM
I wonder how effective he would be playing along side Lebron James... and not being able to have the ball 90% of the time like he gets in Sacramento.

Very solid question and concern.

Let's say they drafted Doncic over Bagley, does Fox blow up as he did this year? People criticize the Kings for passing on Luka, but maybe they had Fox's game and progress in mind to go along with Front court needs when they picked Marvin. Not saying Bagley was the better decision but it's understandable, and may have worked out ok for the kings in a different way. I think Luka is savy and smart enough to play off Fox, would fox be as good with another guy who needs the ball a lot?

lakers squad
12-25-2018, 09:49 AM
Magic really liked Fox, he tried to get the Kings to trade both their picks for the Lakers pick, and he was going to take Fox at 5, but the king's smartly turned the Lakers down!

ldawg
12-26-2018, 01:33 AM
Very solid question and concern.

Let's say they drafted Doncic over Bagley, does Fox blow up as he did this year? People criticize the Kings for passing on Luka, but maybe they had Fox's game and progress in mind to go along with Front court needs when they picked Marvin. Not saying Bagley was the better decision but it's understandable, and may have worked out ok for the kings in a different way. I think Luka is savy and smart enough to play off Fox, would fox be as good with another guy who needs the ball a lot?

Like Kyrie fox would have worked just fine with Lebron. Plus Fox is 21 and Lebron is 34 you make that work. With his improved shooting and his speed i dont see him and Lebron having any fitting issues.