Nets
Bucks
Rockets
Jazz
Blazers
Kings

bucketss
12-19-2018, 06:18 PM
spurs,hornets,sixers,raptors,celtics,wolves,nets,p elicans,rockets,warriors,blazers,thunder

ewing
12-19-2018, 06:44 PM
http://i66.tinypic.com/1zvwml0.jpg

Spurs
Hornets
6ers
Pacers
Celtics
Pistons
Nets
Bucks
Houston
GS
Blazers
OKC

Tg11
12-19-2018, 06:53 PM

Spurs
Hornets
Sixers
Raptors
Celtics
Pistons
Nets
Bucks
Rockets
Warriors
Blazers
Thunder

JAZZNC
12-19-2018, 07:56 PM
Spurs
Hornets
Sixers
Pacers
Celtics
Pistons
Nets
Bucks
Rockets
Warriors
Blazers
Kings

ewing
12-19-2018, 10:31 PM
Might be an upset night. I felt like it might be but last time I went with that i bombed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tredigs
12-19-2018, 10:44 PM
Suns out there continuing their dominance of the East :laugh:

PAOboston
12-19-2018, 10:52 PM
Crappy Cs are back! Back to back clunkers.

Baynes out indefinitely is gonna be a huge loss. Embiid going to have a 50/20 game on Christmas. Cs only have Theis and Timelord as legit big men on the roster that are healthy right now.

They just got obliterated on the boards tonight. Gave up like 20 offensive rebounds. Ainít going anywhere giving that up.

More-Than-Most
12-19-2018, 11:01 PM
Crappy Cs are back! Back to back clunkers.

Baynes out indefinitely is gonna be a huge loss. Embiid going to have a 50/20 game on Christmas. Cs only have Theis and Timelord as legit big men on the roster that are healthy right now.

They just got obliterated on the boards tonight. Gave up like 20 offensive rebounds. Ainít going anywhere giving that up.

Not possible... Al horford legit owns embiid. Id rather embiid play against Davis right now or a prime ****ing shaq than horford

ChiTownPacerFan
12-19-2018, 11:04 PM
Pacers egregiously screwed over on the final play of back-to-back games on consecutive nights.

Last night, Larry Nance picked up Dipo and threw him on the ground to set up the game winner.

Tonight, Bogdonavic gets CLEARLY fouled on the arm shooting a potential game tying three, and there's no call.

Inexcusable.

More-Than-Most
12-19-2018, 11:06 PM
Pacers egregiously screwed over on the final play of back-to-back games on consecutive nights.

Last night, Larry Nance picked up Dipo and threw him on the ground to set up the game winner.

Tonight, Bogdonavic gets CLEARLY fouled on the arm shooting a potential game tying three, and there's no call.

Inexcusable.

I honestly dont think he was fouled on the final play and if he was that **** was beyond hard to see because they showed the replay like 9 times and it looked like bog was just trying for the contact over anything else and embellished a ton... I agree with you on the nance stuff but tonight the pacers scored 11 points in the 4th and that is what screwed them.

PAOboston
12-19-2018, 11:08 PM
Not possible... Al horford legit owns embiid. Id rather embiid play against Davis right now or a prime ****ing shaq than horford

Horford is hurt. Bad knee.

kdspurman
12-19-2018, 11:09 PM
6 straight teams held under 100. Not too shabby. Especially after the scoring explosions we've seen this season

ChiTownPacerFan
12-19-2018, 11:11 PM
I honestly dont think he was fouled on the final play and if he was that **** was beyond hard to see because they showed the replay like 9 times and it looked like bog was just trying for the contact over anything else and embellished a ton... I agree with you on the nance stuff but tonight the pacers scored 11 points in the 4th and that is what screwed them.

Dude, what broadcast were you watching!? I watched the angles on both broadcasts, and each showed a crystal clear angle of OG hitting Bogey on his arm. Even the Raptors announcers admitted that they "got away with one there".

I suppose there's an extent to which this is subjective, so I won't say you're flat out wrong, but honestly, it wasn't close.

mightybosstone
12-19-2018, 11:16 PM
The Rockets break the 3-point record tonight with a shot by... Michael Carter Williams. When MCW is making threes, you know everything is going your way.

tredigs
12-19-2018, 11:17 PM
Bulls/Nets are seriously working to out-incompetent each other here in a grueling battle down the stretch. Both teams combined to make 1 field in the last 3 minutes. The Bulls with multiple turnovers in the last 30 seconds, and the Nets mixing in a shot-clock violation up 1 with 8 seconds to go. Nice. East Coast basketball at it's finest ; )

aman_13
12-19-2018, 11:30 PM
Dude, what broadcast were you watching!? I watched the angles on both broadcasts, and each showed a crystal clear angle of OG hitting Bogey on his arm. Even the Raptors announcers admitted that they "got away with one there".

I suppose there's an extent to which this is subjective, so I won't say you're flat out wrong, but honestly, it wasn't close.It was a foul. The Raptors caught a beak but the Pacers blew it in the 4th. They had the short handed Raps down and out and couldn't execute.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

tredigs
12-19-2018, 11:37 PM
Man no help for Curry so far tonight in Utah. Mitchell + Rubio are a combined 5 for 27 in the 3rd and the Warriors are still down with a huge scoring night from Steph.

JAZZNC
12-19-2018, 11:41 PM
It's crazy Utah is hanging right there as bad as Rubio and Mitchell have been.

tredigs
12-19-2018, 11:51 PM
It's crazy Utah is hanging right there as bad as Rubio and Mitchell have been.

Gobert is causing problems and they're killing it from 3. Can definitely see Utah taking this one.

tredigs
12-19-2018, 11:52 PM
Pistons tied up the Wolves with 0.6 on the clock and take it in OT. Nice W for them.

tredigs
12-19-2018, 11:53 PM
KD + Klay 9 for 30 and 0-8 from 3 aint'gonna do it.

mightybosstone
12-20-2018, 12:14 AM
What in the hell is Klay doing there? One second left and Mitchell couldn't make a layup right now, and he fouls him from the parking lot. Terrible mistake...

tredigs
12-20-2018, 12:23 AM
What in the hell is Klay doing there? One second left and Mitchell couldn't make a layup right now, and he fouls him from the parking lot. Terrible mistake...

DAMN light call that Mitchell sold well, but Klay is still an idiot for making it a decision. Warriors made it a game down the stretch, but it wasn't their night. Good game by the Jazz f'sho.

mightybosstone
12-20-2018, 12:27 AM
I only caught the last four minutes of that game, but I thought both teams made some mistakes down the stretch. Big win for Utah, but I can't imagine they're going to win many games when Mitchell plays this poorly. Those two turnovers from him at the end were just awful. Given how tough their schedule has been, though, I've got to think Utah will eventually get back into the playoff conversation in 2019.

Classic early-season underachieving loss from the Warriors. But I'd have pretty much zero reason to be concerned if I were a Warriors fan at this point. I still don't think anyone is challenging them for the No. 1 seed in the West barring a long-term injury to Curry, Durant or Green.

netherfire
12-20-2018, 12:29 AM
Rockets keep treading deeper and deeper into new 3pt territory.

More-Than-Most
12-20-2018, 12:47 AM
Curry when the game matters he is such a beta.... Big daddy durant did everything in his power to get them that win and bring them back only for curry to literally throw it away. They really need to pray durant stays at this point or the warriors are in trouble.

More-Than-Most
12-20-2018, 12:50 AM
KD + Klay 9 for 30 and 0-8 from 3 aint'gonna do it.

yup and then the 4th quarter happened and curry grabbed durants blanket and vanished

tredigs
12-20-2018, 12:56 AM
yup and then the 4th quarter happened and curry grabbed durants blanket and vanished

Please son, it was about time somebody else showed up to the Curry show and helped him out a bit. The only blanket being used was Utah's blanket defense that was focused on 1 player all game. It truly is obvious as hell who the best and most important player on that team is, and there is no close 2nd. Too little too late tonight though. On to the next one.

More-Than-Most
12-20-2018, 01:01 AM
Please son, it was about time somebody else showed up to the Curry show and helped him out a bit. The only blanket being used was Utah's blanket defense that was focused on 1 player all game. It truly is obvious as hell who the best and most important player on that team is, and there is no close 2nd. Too little too late tonight though. On to the next one.

yea that is why i said the warriors better pray they keep durant because it will legit be horrid without their best player.

tredigs
12-20-2018, 01:05 AM
yea that is why i said the warriors better pray they keep durant because it will legit be horrid without their best player.

yawn.

tredigs
12-20-2018, 01:11 AM
The Magic would be the 15th best team in the West (and not close to the 14th best), and they are an East playoff team. The divide is somehow growing between the conferences. ****ing crazy.

More-Than-Most
12-20-2018, 03:27 AM
The Magic would be the 15th best team in the West (and not close to the 14th best), and they are an East playoff team. The divide is somehow growing between the conferences. ****ing crazy.

:laugh:

could you troll more considering its 1 game difference???? ****ING CRAZY... The magic are 2 games back of the 7th seed in the west and 3 and a half back of the 4 seed... Funny the magic are 81/2 back of the number 1 seed out east but only 7 games back of the top seed out west.

Edit- Wait what the **** are you talking about... They are pct points behind the 12th seed out west considering they are 2 games under 500 and currently the 14th seed if out west... bruh i know that curry choke job tonight was bad but you need to figure this out lol

mightybosstone
12-20-2018, 08:18 AM
:laugh:

could you troll more considering its 1 game difference???? ****ING CRAZY... The magic are 2 games back of the 7th seed in the west and 3 and a half back of the 4 seed... Funny the magic are 81/2 back of the number 1 seed out east but only 7 games back of the top seed out west.

Edit- Wait what the **** are you talking about... They are pct points behind the 12th seed out west considering they are 2 games under 500 and currently the 14th seed if out west... bruh i know that curry choke job tonight was bad but you need to figure this out lol

I think the difference right now between the teams at the tops of the conferences is negligible, but I think the point he's making is that the West is just far, far deeper than the East, which is true.

The East has 7 teams at .500 or better. The West had 11. Fourteen of the West's 15 teams are at least at .450 or better compared to nine in the East. And 12 of the teams in the West have a neutral or positive point differential compared to six in the East.

The West is still clearly the superior conference. I'm not sure how you could suggest otherwise.

More-Than-Most
12-20-2018, 08:30 AM
I think the difference right now between the teams at the tops of the conferences is negligible, but I think the point he's making is that the West is just far, far deeper than the East, which is true.

The East has 7 teams at .500 or better. The West had 11. Fourteen of the West's 15 teams are at least at .450 or better compared to nine in the East. And 12 of the teams in the West have a neutral or positive point differential compared to six in the East.

The West is still clearly the superior conference. I'm not sure how you could suggest otherwise.

I dont disagree with any of this but his points and his math was wrong. The west is def deeper where the east is top heavy but i am going by his post and what he stated.

ewing
12-20-2018, 09:33 AM

Its just taking the east longer to adapt to newer soft flopping based style of play

mightybosstone
12-20-2018, 09:43 AM
Its just taking the east longer to adapt to newer soft flopping based style of play

So that's why the Knicks have won nine games and have a minus-7 point differential? I thought it was because they were hot garbage. Thanks for clarifying that for us. :eyebrow:

Edit: It'd also worth noting that seven of the top 12 teams in FTA this season are from the East, including some of the worst teams in the league (your Knicks among them). FTAs do not equate to success.

Giannis94
12-20-2018, 09:44 AM
Stats say the bucks are better than the warriors. But yall gonna say I'm trolling. Well guess what? Patty C, Lopez,Ghill,snell >>> klay, kd, Dray, dmc..

Children please.

mightybosstone
12-20-2018, 09:48 AM
Stats say the bucks are better than the warriors. But yall gonna say I'm trolling. Well guess what? Patty C, Lopez,Ghill,snell >>> klay, kd, Dray, dmc..

Children please.

So you would favor the Bucks in a playoff series against the Warriors? If that Finals happens, I'd gladly make you a friendly wager...

Tg11
12-20-2018, 09:57 AM
Spurs
Hornets
Sixers
Raptors
Celtics
Pistons
Nets
Bucks
Rockets
Warriors
Blazers
Thunder

10-2 on my picks...Suns screwed me and so did the Jazz

Giannis94
12-20-2018, 10:02 AM
So you would favor the Bucks in a playoff series against the Warriors? If that Finals happens, I'd gladly make you a friendly wager...

Yes.. They already won the point differential against Gsw. I'll gladly put a wager. You name it not exceeding $1,000

Rivera
12-20-2018, 10:24 AM
Last Nights Results:

TG11 10-2
Ewing 9-3
Saddletramp 9-3
KDSpur 9-3
Tre 8-4
L+G 8-4
Bucketss 8-4
JazzNC 8-4
Riv 5-7

This Weeks Results:

tredigs: 18-6
KDSpurs: 16-8
Saddletramp: 16-8
ewing: 15-5
L+G: 15-9
TG11: 15-9
bucketss: 13-11
JAZZNC: 12-8
Rivera: 11-12

ewing
12-20-2018, 10:28 AM
So that's why the Knicks have won nine games and have a minus-7 point differential? I thought it was because they were hot garbage. Thanks for clarifying that for us. :eyebrow:

Edit: It'd also worth noting that seven of the top 12 teams in FTA this season are from the East, including some of the worst teams in the league (your Knicks among them). FTAs do not equate to success.

I joke but it is hard to get to the line when you shoot immediately after crossing half court.

Rivera
12-20-2018, 10:29 AM
Can everyone who participated double check their scores. I gave everyone credit for GSW winning and realized it after I posted the results. I went back and tried to fix it. please let me know if i made an error on your or any score

thanks
dominos pizza management

TheDish87
12-20-2018, 10:29 AM
Curry when the game matters he is such a beta.... Big daddy durant did everything in his power to get them that win and bring them back only for curry to literally throw it away. They really need to pray durant stays at this point or the warriors are in trouble.

jesus. why do you have to post such outlandish things?

mightybosstone
12-20-2018, 10:55 AM
Yes.. They already won the point differential against Gsw. I'll gladly put a wager. You name it not exceeding $1,000

It's regular season, chief. You do realize the MASSIVE difference between regular season and postseason, right? Not even you can be that dense.

And if there was a way to bet $1,000 via PSD, and I didn't have a baby coming in February, I would gladly take you up on that bet.

Giannis94
12-20-2018, 11:10 AM
It's regular season, chief. You do realize the MASSIVE difference between regular season and postseason, right? Not even you can be that dense.

And if there was a way to bet $1,000 via PSD, and I didn't have a baby coming in February, I would gladly take you up on that bet.
Totally understand re: the baby. I was saying I wouldn't go higher than 1k.

Let's just bet a 24 pack or a bottle of whiskey up to $30. If it happens and I lose I'll venmo you.

kdspurman
12-20-2018, 12:18 PM
Can everyone who participated double check their scores. I gave everyone credit for GSW winning and realized it after I posted the results. I went back and tried to fix it. please let me know if i made an error on your or any score

thanks
dominos pizza management

Haha.. I was 9-3 (tho I had the Jazz winning I must say lol)

Celtics/Wolves/Kings were my wrong picks

tredigs
12-20-2018, 02:01 PM
I dont disagree with any of this but his points and his math was wrong. The west is def deeper where the east is top heavy but i am going by his post and what he stated.

You just don't understand the math. They're a -4 win differential despite playing against far worse teams more often. They would be the 15th best team in the West. A conference that has ONE bad team (that just obliterated the Knicks and Celtics).

Driven
12-20-2018, 02:06 PM
The depth in the West is insane. Clearly the better conference, however I don't think that the East is weaker than previous years. The gaps has somewhat tightened between the two conferences. The top five in the East have been pretty damn good.

With that said, the current Eastern Conference playoff teams are 44-42 versus the West this year. The current Western Conference playoff teams are 58-31 versus the East. Small sample size.

tredigs
12-20-2018, 03:47 PM
Totally understand re: the baby. I was saying I wouldn't go higher than 1k.

Let's just bet a 24 pack or a bottle of whiskey up to $30. If it happens and I lose I'll venmo you.
Lol this bet will be a push as the Bucks are not beating the Celtics and definitely not beating the Raptors, but if they did somehow make it and GS is there/healthy, it will be an easy sweep.

Giannis94
12-20-2018, 04:38 PM
Lol this bet will be a push as the Bucks are not beating the Celtics and definitely not beating the Raptors, but if they did somehow make it and GS is there/healthy, it will be an easy sweep.

Look at our record vs the raptors. puts us on pace for 82-0. I fear no player on any team except for God. And we've got the closest thing to him in the NBA

tredigs
12-20-2018, 04:44 PM
Look at our record vs the raptors. puts us on pace for 82-0. I fear no player on any team except for God. And we've got the closest thing to him in the NBA
Lol

More-Than-Most
12-21-2018, 06:32 AM
jesus. why do you have to post such outlandish things?

3 reasons....

Reason Number 1-Curry has destroyed the NBA for me. I hate the 3 point contest that is the NBA

Reason number 2- Curry and the warriors destroyed the finals/playoffs being interesting

Reason number 3- It the way me and Tre show our love and bromance... I also call mods/admins very harsh things via PM because I hate their teams but they understand its all in good fun... Clearly Curry is a top 5 player and amazing etc etc etc but I do think Durant is the better player and it does bother me that they needed to get him to stop lebron... But if I am tre/Rush/Scoots I am living it up with dicks out while the team they love keeps ******** on the NBA and winning championships lol. Also I now hate you for making me type this and forcing me to give that POS curry any type of praise. I feel dirty

More-Than-Most
12-21-2018, 06:34 AM

If you had the God of the NBA the bucks would have gotten out of the first round :shrug: