PDA

View Full Version : "Players only baby" needs to be banned from the NBA

NetsPaint
12-18-2018, 12:13 AM
That slogan is so lame and they try so hard trying to put it over. I'm glad they said they're off next week for Christmas Eve. I like that it's just players for one night, but that slogan is so bad. I felt disgusted just typing this thread title.

basch152
12-18-2018, 01:32 AM
isnt it players only tonight?

because it's been so goddamn cringey.

I'm a huge steph fan, and I got fed the **** up with their 10 minute blowjob of the warriors in the 2nd quarter

Scoots
12-18-2018, 11:45 AM
Unwatchable

mightybosstone
12-18-2018, 12:26 PM
I haven't been able to watch as much basketball as I'd like this season, but I caught all of the Rockets and Jazz game last night, and the Greg Anthony, Grant Hill and Candace Parker trio was truly atrocious. At least Parker was good about providing actual analysis, but Hill and Anthony just rambled on and on about things totally unrelated to the game. There would be times were 5-6 possessions would go by with no commentary on the actual plays themselves. It was really, really hard to listen to...

nastynice
12-18-2018, 06:49 PM
lol, they are definitely noticeably bad

Commentating is an art form, unfortunately no one noticed

AntiG
12-19-2018, 04:01 PM
just Isiah Thomas, he was about to #MeToo Candace Parker last week. The guy was lusting over her and could not talk to her in a reasonably professional manner, down to calling her sweetie. Reminded me of his Knicks sexual harassment days lol