Nets
Sixers
Memphis
Warriors
Nuggets
Raptors

tredigs
12-14-2018, 10:48 PM
Being able to foul Ben Simmons whenever you want is such a massive advantage for a defense. I hit their ML in play though so I'm rooting for these ho's.

More-Than-Most
12-14-2018, 10:54 PM
I am going to post in here what i did in the sixers area. Its laughable at this point how predictable it is when it comes to our coach/system

double digit lead at halftime-check
double digit lead at halftime wiped away the first few minutes of the 3rd-Double check
Embiid dominates inside all first half-check
Embiid put behind the 3 point line in the 3rd for us to blow said big lead-double check

Hey guys... The pacers adjusted.... Our coach sat there the entire 3rd with a stupid look on his face... The pacers played zone basically telling us to drive and guarding against us shooting.... Guess what we did? We drove once with TJ but the rest of the time settled for jump shots like the pacers wanted.... I love dumb basketball.

tredigs
12-14-2018, 10:56 PM
Smh Philly is sickening without their closer and best player Jimmy Butler. I really have to be cautious not to bet them if he is out.

More-Than-Most
12-14-2018, 10:56 PM
:laugh:

the announcer on embiid.. you wonder if they intentional go away from him in the 2nd half....... brett brown is a god.

More-Than-Most
12-14-2018, 10:57 PM
Smh Philly is sickening without their closer and best player Jimmy Butler. I really have to be cautious not to bet them if he is out.

:laugh: when has butler ever had a year like embiid is having or faces double and triple teams everytime he touches the ball... dont be mad because embiid ***** on curry : )

tredigs
12-14-2018, 10:58 PM

the announcer on embiid.. you wonder if they intentional go away from him in the 2nd half....... brett brown is a god.

Players have autonomy on the court dude. If they are blindly following bad play calls then they are the tools. All great players dictate their own game. Period.

tredigs
12-14-2018, 11:01 PM
:laugh: when has butler ever had a year like embiid is having or faces double and triple teams everytime he touches the ball... dont be mad because embiid ***** on curry : )

Embiid hasn't done a damn thing in his career dude. JB is playoff proven and there is a reason why the Sixers only started winning when be came. I'm embarrassed I put a couple tokens on your scrubs minus JB to actually close a game. They can't.

More-Than-Most
12-14-2018, 11:01 PM
Players have autonomy on the court dude. If they are blindly following bad play calls then they are the tools. All great players dictate their own game. Period.

embiid is still new to the sport... he doesnt have anywhere near the basketball intelligence as those star players you speak of... that will come in time. He is following the coach like the rest of our players which they should... if the coach cant do his job he shouldnt be here but yes i love when they make him a 3 point shooter or a screen guy.

More-Than-Most
12-14-2018, 11:02 PM
embiid has just gone inside and we are coming back... if only we did this in the 3rd we probably win this game.

More-Than-Most
12-14-2018, 11:06 PM
watching this is just so amazing to me... oladipo and the pacers just ran the same play 3 straight times and everytime got a layup out of it :laugh:

More-Than-Most
12-14-2018, 11:10 PM
lmfao glorious out of timeout play there for a turnover... my ****ing god this dipshit coach is going to destroy any chance we ever have at winning.

up ****ing 10 at half only to lose by double digits because we cant adjust when the other team adjusts. Sorry but regular season win/losses doesnt ****ing do it for me... Id rather watch a good team play good basketball... we have a winning record but we havent actually played great basketball this year. We 100 percent rely on embiid to carry always and always get out coached.

tredigs
12-14-2018, 11:10 PM
I'm embarrassed I bet the Sixers but more embarrassed I didn't realize JB was still out. That is their only closer and their only chance at not being absolutely embarrassed in the playoffs again. @MTM no coaching in the world solves their issues. You need a boss and JB is the best you'll get.

More-Than-Most
12-14-2018, 11:12 PM
I'm embarrassed I bet the Sixers but more embarrassed I didn't realize JB was still out. That is their only closer and their only chance at not being absolutely embarrassed in the playoffs again.

unless bennifer mans up and starts working on her shot we stand no chance. YET people think she has more talent than embiid lmfao

More-Than-Most
12-14-2018, 11:16 PM
JJ doesnt defend at all...
Shamet doesnt defend at all
TJ has gone to **** on defense
Wilson chandler is horse **** on defense... we have 3 of those 4 players on the court often... man do i miss covington.

tredigs
12-14-2018, 11:22 PM
unless bennifer mans up and starts working on her shot we stand no chance. YET people think she has more talent than embiid lmfao
His shot ain't happening. Ever. You don't "find" 55% from the line and 0% from 3. Trade him while you can.

bucketss
12-14-2018, 11:34 PM
ariza to wiz

kdspurman
12-15-2018, 12:58 AM
Almost picked Miami tonight too smh

tredigs
12-15-2018, 01:08 AM
Warriors down 4 on the road with 6:50 to go. Bet on Dubs.

tredigs
12-15-2018, 01:29 AM
Edit: Warriors down SEVEN with 2:03 to go. Won by 5. They are INCREDIBLE. Their resilience knows no bounds.

More-Than-Most
12-15-2018, 01:35 AM
40/20 game from embiid... they asked him what he feels like he has to do for the win... he said he will just need to put up 50/25 next game... he has no chance of lasting if he constantly has to put us on his back and play like a god every game.

27/14/4/2 on the year he is basically putting up which is insanity.

More-Than-Most
12-15-2018, 01:37 AM
Steph Curry on his popcorn power rankings: "Throughout the season, I rank all the road arenas based on their popcorn. Freshness, saltiness, butter, and overall presentation - that's my criteria. I might need to publish my rankings." Says Philadelphia is #1 and Brooklyn is #2.

We are number 1 in someones heart :laugh:

More-Than-Most
12-15-2018, 01:38 AM
ariza to wiz

the trade is dead... best thing for the wizards because that would be moronic considering they have no shot at beating any of the top 4 teams in bucks/sixers/raptors/celtics or hell the pacers

zn23
12-15-2018, 01:39 AM
Jokic was magnificent tonight. He did have some careless turnovers, but he really controlled the game.

He plays better without Paul Millsap. Sure, Nuggets sacrific something defensively, but they make up for it offensively.

Also, this game kinda proved that the Nuggets are leagues above OKC. Without 3 starters, they pretty much had their way with them from beginning to end.

26 assists to 13 assists. The Thunder are heavily dependent on George and Westbrook to win one on one matchups. If that doesn't work, they're lost.

tredigs
12-15-2018, 01:40 AM
40/20 game from embiid... they asked him what he feels like he has to do for the win... he said he will just need to put up 50/25 next game... he has no chance of lasting if he constantly has to put us on his back and play like a god every game.

27/14/4/2 on the year he is basically putting up which is insanity.

You forgot his 6 turnovers as a center and the fact that he can't close. Kid needs to sit the next few weeks off and focus on the Warriors. Learn how to win. I bet I can get you a discount code for him to Curry's Summer camp? PM for details.

More-Than-Most
12-15-2018, 01:40 AM
Jokic was magnificent tonight. He did have some careless turnovers, but he really controlled the game.

He plays better without Paul Millsap. Sure, Nuggets sacrific something defensively, but they make up for it offensively.

Also, this game kinda proved that the Nuggets are leagues about OKC. Without 3 starters, they pretty much had their way with them from beginning to end.

26 assists to 13 assists. The Thunder are heavily dependent on George and Westbrook to win one on one matchups. If that doesn't work, they're lost.

he is the best center in basketball.

More-Than-Most
12-15-2018, 01:43 AM
You forgot his 6 turnovers as a center and the fact that he can't close. Kid needs to sit the next few weeks off and focus on the Warriors. Learn how to win. I bet I can get you a discount code for him to Curry's Summer camp? PM for details.

i mean 3 of the turnovers happened because of offensive fouls... when nobody else can do anything and you are forced to score that tends to happen. As for not being able to close talk to me when he blows a series up 3-1 with 2 games at home against a 1 man team ever :love:

Also if we ever get to or win a finals i wonder if he will lose an MVP to his teams 7th best player.

tredigs
12-15-2018, 01:55 AM
i mean 3 of the turnovers happened because of offensive fouls... when nobody else can do anything and you are forced to score that tends to happen. As for not being able to close talk to me when he blows a series up 3-1 with 2 games at home against a 1 man team ever :love:

Also if we ever get to or win a finals i wonder if he will lose an MVP to his teams 7th best player.

Dear God if Embiid ever has the offensive attention to allow the 7th best player on his team to win FMVP then he should be a candidate for the first ever unanimous MVP award because that **** sounds preposterous :laugh:

More-Than-Most
12-15-2018, 01:57 AM
Dear God if Embiid ever has the offensive attention to allow the 7th best player on his team to win FMVP then he should be a candidate for the first ever unanimous MVP award because that **** sounds preposterous :laugh:

does curry get triple teamed? No in fact he doesnt even get double teamed because he has klay/durant and 44 other guys making sure he can never ever get double teamed.

No person in the world takes curry over embiid on a neutral team with mediocre talent.

If you put curry on the bulls they are garbage and he gets exposed because a team could actually finally double him and also he would actually have to defend.

If you put embiid on the bulls you still get embiid right now nomatter who they throw at him because he is use to double/triple teams.

tredigs
12-15-2018, 02:06 AM
does curry get triple teamed? No in fact he doesnt even get double teamed because he has klay/durant and 44 other guys making sure he can never ever get double teamed.

No person in the world takes curry over embiid on a neutral team with mediocre talent.

If you put curry on the bulls they are garbage and he gets exposed because a team could actually finally double him and also he would actually have to defend.

If you put embiid on the bulls you still get embiid right now nomatter who they throw at him because he is use to double/triple teams.

Time for bed my lad, you are officially OFF the deep end.

More-Than-Most
12-15-2018, 02:08 AM

Time for bed my lad, you are officially OFF the deep end.

i cant wait until we beat you guys with cousins.

tredigs
12-15-2018, 02:21 AM
Whew. Truly though. What an incredible comeback. Fighters. That **** is more special than you think. Night fellas.

Saddletramp
12-15-2018, 02:31 AM

Also, this game kinda proved that the Nuggets are leagues above OKC. Without 3 starters, they pretty much had their way with them from beginning to end.

Jokic flops. How on earth can you be a fan? And Iíll ask again, whoís that on your av?

Saddletramp
12-15-2018, 03:02 AM
Celtics
Hornets
Bucks
Nets
Sixers
Grizz
Warriors
Thunder
Raptors

4-5. Gross.

mgjohnson7851
12-15-2018, 03:43 AM
Jokic flops. How on earth can you be a fan? And Iíll ask again, whoís that on your av?Wait. How can you not be a fan of Jokic?

Saddletramp
12-15-2018, 04:30 AM
Wait. How can you not be a fan of Jokic?

This convo goes a little deeper than that. I got no problem with him, but Hotstuff over here apparently hates flopping so much he canít wiggle the sand out of his panties. Just pointing out more PSD Hypocrisy.

Tg11
12-15-2018, 04:50 AM
Celtics
Hornets
Bucks
Nets
Sixers
Grizzlies
Warriors
Nuggets
Raptors

5-4...definitely not ****in happy

More-Than-Most
12-15-2018, 07:02 AM
Jokic flops. How on earth can you be a fan? And Iíll ask again, whoís that on your av?

he does... everyone does.... he is legit the best center in basketball.

Saddletramp
12-15-2018, 07:25 AM
he does... everyone does.... he is legit the best center in basketball.

This convo goes a little deeper than that. I got no problem with him, but Hotstuff over here apparently hates flopping so much he canít wiggle the sand out of his panties. Just pointing out more PSD Hypocrisy.

kdspurman
12-15-2018, 02:57 PM
Last Nights Results:

ewing:7-2
L+G: 6-3
Tredigs: 5-4
bucketss:5-4
tg11:5-4
JAZZNC:5-4
KDSpurs:4-5
Saddletramp:4-5

This Weeks Results: