PDA

View Full Version : Remember when kawhi was a product of the system

Chronz
12-11-2018, 07:08 PM
Many of you praised paul George, aside from my main man indyREALIST. even kevin Durant echoed the thoughts of the simpleton. Who still stands today, remembering how wrong they were about the 2nd best player in the league?

Alayla
12-11-2018, 07:10 PM
Many of you praised paul George, aside from my main man indyREALIST. even kevin Durant echoed the thoughts of the simpleton. Who still stands today, remembering how wrong they were about the 2nd best player in the league?

You mean best player in the league sorry not sorry.

Chronz
12-11-2018, 07:18 PM
Forgot to mention. Kawhi was allegedly pissed at kds infantile remarks

Chronz
12-11-2018, 07:19 PM
You mean best player in the league sorry not sorry.

Maybe by the loffs. But enjoy that last great run before we settle for these children

aman_13
12-11-2018, 07:39 PM
Forgot to mention. Kawhi was allegedly pissed at kds infantile remarks

They looked like friends after that Warriors game. I think that was Kawhi's second time acknowledging someone after the game. My guess, they are both playing for the Clippers next season.

Alayla
12-11-2018, 07:41 PM
Maybe by the loffs. But enjoy that last great run before we settle for these children

I was saying I feel Kawhi is the best player, not the second for clarification but hey let's not pretend Lebron hasn't had a childish approach to his entire carrer as great as he is.

kdspurman
12-11-2018, 07:42 PM
It was ridiculous then. People who said it weren't watching

Chronz
12-11-2018, 07:50 PM
I was saying I feel Kawhi is the best player, not the second for clarification but hey let's not pretend Lebron hasn't had a childish approach to his entire carrer as great as he is.
Ive always loved kawhi so idgaf.

The rest, we'll see

FlashBolt
12-11-2018, 08:10 PM
Chronz getting ready for that Kawhi in a Clippers jersey is what this is about.

aman_13
12-11-2018, 09:06 PM
Chronz getting ready for that Kawhi in a Clippers jersey is what this is about.Exactly my thoughts ha!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

tredigs
12-11-2018, 10:41 PM
Wasn't that settled after they lost Tim + TP aged, their entire offensive dynamic began to shift and he still crushed? I can't imagine there were more than a very small handful who did not understand just how good he was at that point. As far as top 2, no, I don't think so. But in the top 5 I would say. For what it's worth the top 10 is about as stacked as it has ever been.

1. Lebron - he's earned the nod.
2. Curry - he's arguably playing the best and is in peak MVP form
3-5 is where you get to Kawhi, Giannis and KD. I have AD just behind them along with Harden and Embiid. Still have Westbrook who's probably going to average a triple double for the third straight season, Jokic (who I may be underrating here), Jimmy Butler, etc.

IKnowHoops
12-12-2018, 12:36 AM
Regular season is to hard to place the top 5 in order. But the playoffs will once again tell us. Two years ago, Kawhi and Bron were clearly top two in the playoffs until Zaza did him. Kawhi was arguably playing better actually. His PER was like at 38 or something crazy while Bron was at like 35. Kahwiís efficiency was stupid good. I like Kawhi second just because the dude is a physical specimen and the best 2 way player and that 38 PER was just amazing. I would love to see him and Bron on the same squad against this GS team.

tredigs
12-12-2018, 12:50 AM
Regular season is to hard to place the top 5 in order. But the playoffs will once again tell us. Two years ago, Kawhi and Bron were clearly top two in the playoffs until Zaza did him. Kawhi was arguably playing better actually. His PER was like at 38 or something crazy while Bron was at like 35. Kahwiís efficiency was stupid good. I like Kawhi second just because the dude is a physical specimen and the best 2 way player and that 38 PER was just amazing. I would love to see him and Bron on the same squad against this GS team.

Lol they were 30 and 31 PER's but yes that was a fantastic 12 game run 2 years ago. He was on one.

Cracka2HI!
12-12-2018, 01:03 AM
Chronz, you think we getting Kawhi or nah?

IKnowHoops
12-12-2018, 01:16 AM
Lol they were 30 and 31 PER's but yes that was a fantastic 12 game run 2 years ago. He was on one.

Haha, maybe 4 games in they were rocking those crazy PER numbers

smith&wesson
12-12-2018, 02:12 AM

Nah ...

Hawkeye15
12-12-2018, 11:10 AM
I never praised PG13.

As for KL, my only question all along, was how good would he be without all that help he had early on? It's always hard to really identify how good a player is when he is young and walks in with a sheltered role and grows under the radar to some extent. Obviously as the Spurs stars aged, and KL took on a bigger role, he got better and better. His development track is as ideal as it gets for a player, and he was a top 5 player as soon as 3 years ago. The guy is an awesome player.

TheDish87
12-12-2018, 03:57 PM

whats this have to do with PG? Hes having one of the best seasons of his career.

Chronz
12-12-2018, 08:16 PM

Hell yeah

FlashBolt
12-12-2018, 08:18 PM
I never praised PG13.

As for KL, my only question all along, was how good would he be without all that help he had early on? It's always hard to really identify how good a player is when he is young and walks in with a sheltered role and grows under the radar to some extent. Obviously as the Spurs stars aged, and KL took on a bigger role, he got better and better. His development track is as ideal as it gets for a player, and he was a top 5 player as soon as 3 years ago. The guy is an awesome player.

Not taking anything away from Kawhi but Raptors are 6-1 without him and completely destroying some of the teams they are playing against. If we're going to be fair and critique a player, we can't ignore that the Raptors are a very good team even without Kawhi. All jokes aside, the Raptors are very well-rounded and likely still a top three seed without Kawhi.

Im_in_Mia_bish
12-13-2018, 01:52 AM
Almost as bad as the raptor nay-sayers.

Raptors became hugely underrated once Lebron was done with them last year.

Toronto was always a very good team. Replace their best player for an even better player, what do you think was going to happen??

But hey, thatís PSD for you. Over-hyping/Over-analyzing/etc, etc.

FlashBolt
12-13-2018, 03:55 AM
Almost as bad as the raptor nay-sayers.

Raptors became hugely underrated once Lebron was done with them last year.

Toronto was always a very good team. Replace their best player for an even better player, what do you think was going to happen??

But hey, thatís PSD for you. Over-hyping/Over-analyzing/etc, etc.

Raptors are 7-1 without Kawhi. They're doing it without him as well. I won't say better but the record is definitely more impressive without him. They were rated as high as possibly could. You can't get swept by a team that literally relies on one player when you're the #1 seed and deep as hell. The criticism for the Raptors is still legitimate until they prove otherwise in the playoffs. Great regular season teams don't count in the NBA if you don't win.

smith&wesson
12-13-2018, 10:13 AM
Hell yeah

Highly doubt it. Donít see what the clippers can offer Leonard that the raptors canít.

smith&wesson
12-13-2018, 10:16 AM
Raptors are 7-1 without Kawhi. They're doing it without him as well. I won't say better but the record is definitely more impressive without him. They were rated as high as possibly could. You can't get swept by a team that literally relies on one player when you're the #1 seed and deep as hell. The criticism for the Raptors is still legitimate until they prove otherwise in the playoffs. Great regular season teams don't count in the NBA if you don't win.

You do realize that lebrons super teams went to the finals like 8-9 years in a row in the east right ?

No team in the east has had a chance over the last decade.

kdspurman
12-13-2018, 10:37 AM
Highly doubt it. Donít see what the clippers can offer Leonard that the raptors canít.

Weather, and being in LA

Hawkeye15
12-13-2018, 11:20 AM
Not taking anything away from Kawhi but Raptors are 6-1 without him and completely destroying some of the teams they are playing against. If we're going to be fair and critique a player, we can't ignore that the Raptors are a very good team even without Kawhi. All jokes aside, the Raptors are very well-rounded and likely still a top three seed without Kawhi.

My opinion of KL starts well before his Toronto tenure though. During the tail end of his Spurs days, he had become what I wasn't sure he was-a superstar player.

The Raps with DeRozan, a good but not great player, won tons of games. The difference between this year and the last few, is Toronto is no longer a punch line come playoff time. The reason is KL.

smith&wesson
12-13-2018, 04:09 PM
Weather, and being in LA

Ok well you got me there lol

FlashBolt
12-13-2018, 05:08 PM
Raptors are 7-1 without Kawhi. All 7 wins were by an average of 19 points. All on the road. Kawhi is great and a top five player but the Raptors are a serious team.

Chronz
12-13-2018, 05:59 PM
Kawhi would never team up with kd. Right? Dude hated the system remark

kdspurman
12-13-2018, 06:17 PM
Ok well you got me there lol

Haha.. Yea that's really all it is. It seems like that stuff is important to him/his group, so idk. Only about 7 months left of speculation :)

Chronz
12-13-2018, 07:59 PM
Haha.. Yea that's really all it is. It seems like that stuff is important to him/his group, so idk. Only about 7 months left of speculation :)

Gun to your head if you're jerry west. Kd or kawhi?

kdspurman
12-14-2018, 11:02 AM
Gun to your head if you're jerry west. Kd or kawhi?

I'd say Kawhi. From everything we've heard, that's where he wants to be + he's 3 years younger.

Chronz
12-14-2018, 12:40 PM
I'd say Kawhi. From everything we've heard, that's where he wants to be + he's 3 years younger.

Agreed