PDA

View Full Version : KD remarks on playing with LeBron; ruling out Lakers in FA next year?

cmellofan15
12-08-2018, 11:27 AM
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25460460/kevin-durant-not-sure-lakers-find-star-pair-lebron

I'm sure everyone has heard the comments by now but there's a link up there for reference. Is this KD effectively ruling out the Lakers as an option next year?

warfelg
12-08-2018, 11:39 AM
I heard someone making a counterpoint that itís KD setting up why heís joining with LeBron. KD doesnít see himself as an on ball guy.

SenileStern
12-08-2018, 11:48 AM
Stephen A now "heard" the Clippers have a good chance and the Knicks don't.

cmellofan15
12-08-2018, 01:32 PM
I heard someone making a counterpoint that itís KD setting up why heís joining with LeBron. KD doesnít see himself as an on ball guy.

KD comparing himself to Korver and inserting himself into what he calls a toxic environment would be some next level reverse psychology lmao

IKnowHoops
12-08-2018, 03:34 PM
KD comparing himself to Korver and inserting himself into what he calls a toxic environment would be some next level reverse psychology lmao

After the Twitter burners, nothing would surprise me from KD.

Tg11
12-09-2018, 06:41 AM
KD don't want to play with Bron...he wants to play against LeBron so if KD were to come to LA but go to the Clippers instead of the Lakers...KD would make the Clippers better instantly

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-09-2018, 07:52 AM
I think KD would prefer to go to Sonics if they got a expansion team. He already said he'd like to own the Sonics. If he leaves Warriors he may do like LeBron did 1+1 contracts with player option to bolt any time for a new team. Then he can go to Sonics within 5 or 6 years two expansion teams will be added maybe.