PDA

View Full Version : What's your offer for Middleton?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-07-2018, 10:49 AM
https://1057fmthefan.radio.com/media/audio-channel/4pm-gery-woelfel-1

Middleton was benched in the 4th quarter other game. Middleton isn't getting along with some of the assistant coaches. Then didn't play versus Pistons other night for personal reasons. Could be nothing. Take Gery Woelfel with a grain of salt. But he was right on a couple scoops. Mentions some team will give him a max offer like Knicks or Magic easily at $35M per next summer.

So Bucks either have to keep and over pay or trade him or he could walk. He may wanna be the man for his own team. So some offers could be a bit lite since he could be a rental but you get his Bird rights for 5th year of 5/$190M. Other teams can offer 4/$140M. Sparky on the radio suggest Beal. But the contracts are like $12M off.

Khris Middleton $13,000,000 $13,000,000

Middleton has a player option next year and easily opts out for more money.

Woelfel also mentions Blazers are putting out feelers for Lillard. It be sweet if he was on the trade block.

TheDish87
12-07-2018, 12:01 PM
i find it hard to believe anyone is gonna max him. Teams arent just throwing them around anymore. Hes a solid complimentary piece and can help a lot of teams as a 3rd or 4th option but as a UFA hes not gonna fetch much, everyone knows the Bucks are unlikely to pay him. A team like Miami or Detroit would benefit from adding him i think.

Rivera
12-07-2018, 12:12 PM
straight up

Middleton for Evan Fournier (Magic)

Vinylman
12-07-2018, 12:31 PM
honestly... someone is gonna bite... but it won't be a lot unless it is someone like Houston offering 2 firsts

something like this

Brandon Knight/nene/chris/ 2020 first / 2022 first for Middleton/Delladova

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y876dgct

Those picks will be lottery picks... trust me

valade16
12-07-2018, 01:23 PM
https://1057fmthefan.radio.com/media/audio-channel/4pm-gery-woelfel-1

Middleton was benched in the 4th quarter other game. Middleton isn't getting along with some of the assistant coaches. Then didn't play versus Pistons other night for personal reasons. Could be nothing. Take Gery Woelfel with a grain of salt. But he was right on a couple scoops. Mentions some team will give him a max offer like Knicks or Magic easily at $35M per next summer.

So Bucks either have to keep and over pay or trade him or he could walk. He may wanna be the man for his own team. So some offers could be a bit lite since he could be a rental but you get his Bird rights for 5th year of 5/$190M. Other teams can offer 4/$140M. Sparky on the radio suggest Beal. But the contracts are like $12M off.

Khris Middleton $13,000,000 $13,000,000

Middleton has a player option next year and easily opts out for more money.

Woelfel also mentions Blazers are putting out feelers for Lillard. It be sweet if he was on the trade block.

That would be surprising, as I think the Blazers would be more likely to try and trade McCollum for Middleton.

Giannis94
12-07-2018, 01:57 PM
honestly... someone is gonna bite... but it won't be a lot unless it is someone like Houston offering 2 firsts

something like this

Brandon Knight/nene/chris/ 2020 first / 2022 first for Middleton/Delladova

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y876dgct

Those picks will be lottery picks... trust me

And I would definitley take it. Middleton is worth $20-23 AAV max.

Tg11
12-07-2018, 02:06 PM
Middleton will go to the Lakers or Clippers

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-07-2018, 02:08 PM
That Rockets offer is tempting. Them picks could be gravy if Rockets fall apart with aging CP3. I liked Knight back when we had him but then gave him away for a **** platter of MCW,Ennis,Plumlee. But him coming back from injury and under contract of $15M next season. Not sure i'd want him now. I wouldn't mind later years for picks as well. Like 2022 and 2024.

Raps08-09 Champ
12-07-2018, 02:10 PM
Delon Wright, Norman Powell and a 1st isbthe best I can do unfortunately

Vinylman
12-07-2018, 02:18 PM
Delon Wright, Norman Powell and a 1st isbthe best I can do unfortunately

thanks masai

MygirlhatesCod
12-07-2018, 02:43 PM
i find it hard to believe anyone is gonna max him. Teams arent just throwing them around anymore. Hes a solid complimentary piece and can help a lot of teams as a 3rd or 4th option but as a UFA hes not gonna fetch much, everyone knows the Bucks are unlikely to pay him. A team like Miami or Detroit would benefit from adding him i think.

If a 33 year old broken cp3 gets 40 mil a season for 4 years then anything is possible.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-07-2018, 03:08 PM
If a 33 year old broken cp3 gets 40 mil a season for 4 years then anything is possible.

Not only that. But Tobias Harris turned down 5/$80M extension. He's gonna get way more then that. So many teams with max cap slots. Any team missing on the big names will chase Middleton as a last ditch effort to get something. Only takes two to tango. Heck Porter and Crabbe and Carroll all got big paydays not to long ago. Then you got the usual 1 year big cap carry overs like Redick and what not. Middleton will easily get $25M per minimum from any team. Heck the Mavs tossed Matthews a lot and he was injured. Barnes making some money as well on the Mavs.

GREATNESS ONE
12-07-2018, 03:12 PM
Rondo + Zubac for Middleton

Giannis94
12-07-2018, 10:05 PM
Rondo + Zubac for Middleton

I want lebron for Middleton.

Tg11
12-08-2018, 02:29 AM
Middleton to the Raptors...trade JV, Powell, Delon and 2 picks I would do this if I'm Toronto especially if you want to pair up Middleton with Kawhi and Lowry and Green