PDA

View Full Version : If the clippers keep this up, will they convert LA to a clippers town?

Giannis94
12-01-2018, 09:34 AM
No one expected them to be doing what they're doing. And they're playing great. Yet all the attention is on the other team with a far superior roster. If this continues, so you think LA will be turned into a clippers town by the end of the yearcand going forward?

Because I can definitely see it.

buckalis
12-01-2018, 10:20 AM
Much will depend on what will be available by the trade deadline... There are many teams with important players in their roster that can be expected to blow the roster up before the end of the season, so that they can trade their players better, instead of having competition from the ton of free agents that will later be in the market...

D-Leethal
12-01-2018, 10:22 AM
Maybe when Kawhi gets there.

Chronz
12-01-2018, 10:26 AM
Were the Mets ever new York's team?

Tg11
12-01-2018, 11:24 AM
I love that the Clippers are playing well as opposed to the Lakers...big mistake for LeBron to go to the Lakers cuz he should have gone to the Clippers but with Jerry West and company running the show...the Clippers will become a huge free agent destination to play in/for

Giannis94
12-01-2018, 12:20 PM
I love that the Clippers are playing well as opposed to the Lakers...big mistake for LeBron to go to the Lakers cuz he should have gone to the Clippers but with Jerry West and company running the show...the Clippers will become a huge free agent destination to play in/for
Can we also put the "doc rivers iz awfulz" narrative to rest? I'm pretty sure last year scoots (my apologies if I'm wrong) was railing non stop against him..

GREATNESS ONE
12-01-2018, 12:20 PM
Lmfao!!! Someoneís never been to SoCal.

Tg11
12-01-2018, 12:23 PM
The Clippers are heating up but then again so are the Lakers so I wonder if that means the rivalry between the Lakers and Clippers becomes reignited? Like what I mean is now will the rivalry become more meaningful now

GREATNESS ONE
12-01-2018, 12:32 PM
No. What ****ing rivalry? That **** is hilarious :laugh2:

GREATNESS ONE
12-01-2018, 12:32 PM
You guys are trying hard, lmao Iíll leave you guy be.

Tg11
12-01-2018, 12:36 PM
I mean you have 2 LA teams and you're tellin me there ain't no rivalry...of course there is or there will be

GREATNESS ONE
12-01-2018, 12:38 PM
:yawn:

Dude itís not even close.... but carry on Toronto.

warfelg
12-01-2018, 01:19 PM
Yea itís a Lakers town and that will never change. The Clips will just be a hot ticket for spurts but never take over. Itís a Yankees/Mets situation. Cubs/White Sox. Itís why two team towns never really work.

ewing
12-01-2018, 01:35 PM
Thibs and Doc Rivers are doing a
fantastic coaching jobs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vinylman
12-01-2018, 01:37 PM
You guys are trying hard, lmao Iíll leave you guy be.

it is beyond embarrassing that the site allows all these dupes to carry on conversations like this.

cmellofan15
12-01-2018, 01:47 PM
No one expected them to be doing what they're doing. And they're playing great. Yet all the attention is on the other team with a far superior roster. If this continues, so you think LA will be turned into a clippers town by the end of the yearcand going forward?

Because I can definitely see it.

Much will depend on what will be available by the trade deadline... There are many teams with important players in their roster that can be expected to blow the roster up before the end of the season, so that they can trade their players better, instead of having competition from the ton of free agents that will later be in the market...

Its weird seeing someone talk to themselves online

buckalis
12-01-2018, 01:52 PM
Can we also put the "doc rivers iz awfulz" narrative to rest? I'm pretty sure last year scoots (my apologies if I'm wrong) was railing non stop against him..

Scoots... LOL... what a troll!

buckalis
12-01-2018, 01:54 PM
Yea itís a Lakers town and that will never change. The Clips will just be a hot ticket for spurts but never take over. Itís a Yankees/Mets situation. Cubs/White Sox. Itís why two team towns never really work.

Is LA a town? ...I thought it was a city...

buckalis
12-01-2018, 01:58 PM
Thibs and Doc Rivers are doing a
fantastic coaching jobs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's really surprising such a correct post coming from you! I may even release you from my ignore because of it!

buckalis
12-01-2018, 02:05 PM
it is beyond embarrassing that the site allows all these dupes to carry on conversations like this.

ooups... another great post (for the "greatness one" super troll) surprisingly coming from another i've put in my (huge) ignore list... I may have to revise if he continues...

tp13baby
12-01-2018, 02:53 PM
Tobias is playing like I always thought he could, and Gallo is healthy. Harrell is producing way more than I think his talent level is at. Good defensive team overall. I told yíall the Clippers were going to be tough opening night watching them. When your best players have zero ego, you have a damn good shot with a good coach to be successful.

jaydubb
12-01-2018, 03:30 PM
I think they'd be missing a few things to convert LA to a clippers town... Can't put my finger on what it is though.. Man, it's on the tip of my mind but I can't quite recall what it'd be... OH I KNOW! RINGS! A franchise that has never advanced past the 2nd round converting LA to a clippers town? Lmfao, get real..

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Giannis94
12-01-2018, 03:41 PM
Its weird seeing someone talk to themselves online

Have the mods ip track the both of us. I am not dedicated to the art like bucky. I just ask valid questions largely based on public perception. Pm me if you want to know why I can't go off like he does.

Giannis94
12-01-2018, 03:43 PM

Have the mods check my ip and his. If a super mod needs any information from my computer, I'll give it to them as I only use one username and one computer.

buckalis
12-01-2018, 03:51 PM
Have the mods ip track the both of us. I am not dedicated to the art like bucky. I just ask valid questions largely based on public perception. Pm me if you want to know why I can't go off like he does.

Talking to a 3rd on me? I never ask silly questions, only post reliable subjects here that help the ignorants to wake up and see more than their narrow brain can (due to my huge knowledge on basketball)...

By the way... I can understand you are of Greek origin, but is your name really John? ...and of course you wasn't born at 1994 (you are much older than that)... Giannis (who has his birthday in the following days) was born back in 1994...

Giannis94
12-01-2018, 03:54 PM
Talking to a 3rd on me? I never ask silly questions, only post reliable subjects here that help the ignorants to wake up and see more than their narrow brain can (due to my huge knowledge on basketball)...

By the way... I can understand you are of Greek origin, but is your name really John? ...and of course you wasn't born at 1994 (you are much older than that)... Giannis (who has his birthday in the following days) was born back in 1994...

Name is not John. Guess again.

buckalis
12-01-2018, 04:01 PM
Name is not John. Guess again.

I didn't guess anything (other than you being of Greek origin)... I asked.

Cracka2HI!
12-01-2018, 04:46 PM
What a ridiculous idea that LA could ever be a Clipper town. If they won like 5 titles in a row it might be interesting to see where'd we be at. Until that happens you just have no idea what you're talking about if you think that.

buckalis
12-01-2018, 04:51 PM
What a ridiculous idea that LA could ever be a Clipper town. If they won like 5 titles in a row it might be interesting to see where'd we be at. Until that happens you just have no idea what you're talking about if you think that.

it's more fan if you can win a title by creating a team (like GSW have done and the Bucks are doing), than buying it!

Saddletramp
12-01-2018, 05:00 PM
I didn't guess anything (other than you being of Greek origin)... I asked.

Lol. Asking with an answer equals a guess. WTF is wrong with you?

warfelg
12-01-2018, 05:22 PM

...I wish the Clips would move back to San Diego or up to Seattle. :kicksrocks:

buckalis
12-01-2018, 05:27 PM

Isn't it best if the Bucks stay in MIL enjoying the best premises in the world, then another 3 teams move to Maddison and the rest 26 teams all end up in LA?

buckalis
12-01-2018, 05:38 PM

How about the Lakers moving back to the Lakes they originally came from?