PDA

View Full Version : 2019 NBA Draft Class; who will be future stars in this league?

Tg11
11-28-2018, 11:06 AM
Seeing the draft class like I have; who has the potential to be future stars and or superstars in this league? Of course Zion and RJ probably have the most upside. However, other players who have potential in this league are the late Manute Bol's son Bol Bol, Cam Reddish and Nassir Little. However, the 2019 class actually is as stacked a class as I have seen in recent memory since 2017; maybe even 2009.

Tg11
11-28-2018, 01:08 PM
1- Zion to Suns
2- Barrett to Cavs
3- Little to Hawks
4- Reddish to Bulls
5- Bol Bol to Knicks
6- Romeo Langford to Miami Heat

So on and so forth as Mock Draft Standings go right now

STRIKERC
11-28-2018, 02:29 PM
The top of the NBA draft is becoming less and less of a sure thing lately so i'd be careful with labeling anyone in College a future NBA star.

Zion is a few Reece's cups away from becoming a regular overweight dude.
RJ Barrett is Canadian. Need i say more?

In today's run and gun NBA i actually like Cam Reddish to be the better pro but that's just my opinion.
The other issue is Zion is already the consensus number 1 pick. This is what's getting a lot of GM's in trouble.

TheDish87
11-28-2018, 02:29 PM
really like what I have seen from Coby White at UNC so far. Might be better off staying one more year but hard to deny his skill.

STRIKERC
11-28-2018, 02:37 PM
Kentucky's Keldon Johnson intrigues me a lot.

Rivera
11-28-2018, 03:14 PM
i saw the Alabama v Murray State game a few days ago, I was super impressed with Murray States PG. Name is escaping me but dude has a ton of will, dude has lots of skill, hes pretty fast and athletic. Dude looks legit. I doubt he will be a lottery pick but he has a chance to be one

Tg11
11-28-2018, 03:42 PM
The top of the NBA draft is becoming less and less of a sure thing lately so i'd be careful with labeling anyone in College a future NBA star.

Zion is a few Reece's cups away from becoming a regular overweight dude.
RJ Barrett is Canadian. Need i say more?

In today's run and gun NBA i actually like Cam Reddish to be the better pro but that's just my opinion.
The other issue is Zion is already the consensus number 1 pick. This is what's getting a lot of GM's in trouble.

Yeah but Zion has the size and the strength to be a star in this league; he has a man body but if Zion loses a few pounds like maybe 20 to 30 pounds he will be LeBronesque in terms of size and he has the upside of a young LeBron as well.

With RJ Barrett he is actually better and much more talented than Anthony Bennett or Andrew Wiggins ever were

Nassir Little for me is underrated

STRIKERC
11-28-2018, 04:09 PM
Yeah but Zion has the size and the strength to be a star in this league; he has a man body but if Zion loses a few pounds like maybe 20 to 30 pounds he will be LeBronesque in terms of size and he has the upside of a young LeBron as well.

With RJ Barrett he is actually better and much more talented than Anthony Bennett or Andrew Wiggins ever were

Nassir Little for me is underrated

I've heard it all before, dude.
Not these exact words but each passing year there are can't miss guys. I hope Zion proves to be the guy but until he's a star in this league i couldn't care less about his Lebronesque size and strength.

Tg11
11-28-2018, 04:18 PM
Not only is the hype train behind Zion but if you have seen him play for Duke then you can see why there is all the hype goin for this kid

TheDish87
11-28-2018, 05:09 PM
I mean everyone said Zion could only dunk then he walks into Duke and simply shows he can do it all to a degree. I think his floor is something like Julius Randle. His ceiling is prob Shawn Kemp with a better outside shot.

Tg11
11-28-2018, 09:12 PM
If Zion is like Kemp but better then I can't wait to see that style of play in the NBA