PDA

View Full Version : Harden becomes the 9th player in history with +50pts in games for more than 10 times.

buckalis
11-27-2018, 11:43 AM
The others are: Chamberlain (118), Jordan (31), Bryant (25), Baylor (17), Barry (14), James (12), Iverson (11) & Jabbar tights with Harden at (10)...

EDIT: Stephen Carry with 6 games over 50pts follows among still active players...

Htownballa1622
11-27-2018, 12:12 PM
*Harden

Tg11
11-27-2018, 12:36 PM
Imagine if Harden hits 60 plus

tredigs
11-27-2018, 06:41 PM
And 11 turnovers in the OT loss to the Wizards. Harden gonna Harden.

I bet he already has the most 10+ turnover games in history. Great player. Just saying, I bet he does.

Tg11
11-27-2018, 07:52 PM
Harden will score 60 plus before the season is over that much is a guarantee

cmellofan15
11-28-2018, 01:25 AM
Glad we're celebrating this achievement with awful grammar lmao

kobe4thewinbang
11-28-2018, 01:41 AM
This dude is a scorer.

Storch
11-28-2018, 02:03 AM
Mbn to get every foul call go your way, both real and imaginary.

kobe4thewinbang
11-29-2018, 04:16 AM
Mbn to get every foul call go your way, both real and imaginary.Hating on Harden? Yes, he shoots a lot of free throws sometimes. But...

How many players do people WISH would even drive the ball more? Gosh, if only! Get more free throw attempts? Be fearless driving to the basket? And make most of those layup attempts? And not just throw it up and hope for a whistle, but actually make a nice, practiced motion layup attempt? Never mind the stellar court vision and passing.

Oh, and the bonafide shooting ability.

Let's admit to ourselves that Harden is an ice cold shooter, "all world" talent.

Saddletramp
11-29-2018, 05:28 AM
Mbn to get every foul call go your way, both real and imaginary.

He actually gets fouled a lot and doesnít get the call. But keep on with that tired ****.

JAZZNC
11-29-2018, 02:34 PM
He actually gets fouled a lot and doesnít get the call. But keep on with that tired ****.

Ok haha. He gets a **** load of calls very few if any others get so it evens out.

JAZZNC
11-29-2018, 02:35 PM

Don't mess with buckalis....he always gets the end laugh.

Chronz
11-29-2018, 04:23 PM
Where

Hawkeye15
11-29-2018, 04:29 PM

sure he does, but that is the nature of the beast when you go into the paint trying to win an academy award every time. Sometime the refs won't give your acting the award.

Look the dude is a baller, but he is the best example of why people hate flopping. Never before have I seen a player coax a shooting foul out of a ref 30 feet from the rim coming around a pick. It's incredibly weak the tactics he uses. His PG is the 2nd best flopper alive. They are insufferable to watch.

Saddletramp
11-29-2018, 04:33 PM
sure he does, but that is the nature of the beast when you go into the paint trying to win an academy award every time. Sometime the refs won't give your acting the award.

Look the dude is a baller, but he is the best example of why people hate flopping. Never before have I seen a player coax a shooting foul out of a ref 30 feet from the rim coming around a pick. It's incredibly weak the tactics he uses. His PG is the 2nd best flopper alive. They are insufferable to watch.

Heís been doing way less of that lately. I know a reputation is hard to shed but heís earning most of his free throws.

Hawkeye15
11-29-2018, 04:34 PM
Heís been doing way less of that lately. I know a reputation is hard to shed but heís earning most of his free throws.

I hope so man. I ****ing hated watching him. HATED. Which sucks, cause the dude is unguardable at times.

Hawkeye15
11-30-2018, 03:04 PM
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25410888/nba-james-harden-foul-drawing-mastery-unstoppable

just like that, nice timely article.

And I don't agree with Javie. At all. Covering your *** isn't justification.

I agree he is a master at foul drawing, but his tactics clearly border being a complete beotch most the time.

warfelg
11-30-2018, 03:55 PM
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25410888/nba-james-harden-foul-drawing-mastery-unstoppable

just like that, nice timely article.

And I don't agree with Javie. At all. Covering your *** isn't justification.

I agree he is a master at foul drawing, but his tactics clearly border being a complete beotch most the time.

Embiid does the same stuff and heís not getting as many calls this year either. I think it may have been one of the things they didnít talk about but cracked down on with creating contact by pulling a defender in.

Hawkeye15
11-30-2018, 03:58 PM
Embiid does the same stuff and heís not getting as many calls this year either. I think it may have been one of the things they didnít talk about but cracked down on with creating contact by pulling a defender in.

well, to Harden's credit, he is literally a master of understanding the rules and using them. It's just so irritating watching non basketball plays continue to churn out free points.

warfelg
11-30-2018, 04:00 PM
well, to Harden's credit, he is literally a master of understanding the rules and using them. It's just so irritating watching non basketball plays continue to churn out free points.

Agreed. Just adding a $0.02 that I think Refs are looking for who initiated and making a point of not calling those ones, along with the scoop shot. No one starts their shooting motion at their kneecaps.

Hawkeye15
11-30-2018, 04:03 PM
Agreed. Just adding a $0.02 that I think Refs are looking for who initiated and making a point of not calling those ones, along with the scoop shot. No one starts their shooting motion at their kneecaps.

or 33 feet from the rim while guarded closely with 12 seconds on the shot clock