PDA

View Full Version : Lonzo Ball- deadbeat, tell all coming soon? will this cause friction in LA?

Giannis94
11-25-2018, 04:09 PM
Given it was on the PSD home page for the past 4 days until today, I figured it has to be a story. PSD wants to shove it down our throats? I would ask if anyone would have a problem with this. But Lebron has clearly been a babysitter in the past (look at the players he's played with) so I guess it's something he'll enjoy in dealing with.

Lets discuss:

Link 1 (pretty sure htis was the original redirect link)
https://blacksportsonline.com/home/2018/10/lonzo-balls-baby-mama-denise-garcia-calls-him-deadbeat-dad-threatens-to-write-tell-all-book-about-ball-family-unless-he-pays-30k-a-month-in-child-support-pics-vids/

Link 2: more linkz
https://lonzowire.usatoday.com/2018/11/19/lonzo-ball-denise-garcia-confirm-break-up-on-ball-in-the-family/

Tg11
11-25-2018, 04:13 PM
It is clear his baby mama is just salty especially if she's warning women away from Zo

Giannis94
11-25-2018, 04:14 PM
It is clear his baby mama is just salty especially if she's warning women away from Zo

But still. A tell-all book would be extremely entertaining

buckalis
11-25-2018, 04:27 PM
The front pages of the book were written last season, by the time Lebron asked for Clarkson and Nance for (practically) nothing and got them to Cleveland, after he was "betrayed" by the CAVs FO in his requirement to have Bledsoe... and then the next pages were written after Randle was let go... Main story was (predictably) written by the king moving to the lake as to be with the gorgon (of the lake)...

EDIT: Now it's only the epilogue missing from the book before it is published...

buckalis
11-25-2018, 04:52 PM
the front pages of the book were written last season, by the time lebron asked for clarkson and nance for (practically) nothing and got them to cleveland, after he was "betrayed" by the cavs fo in his requirement to have bledsoe... And then the next pages were written after randle was let go... Main story was (predictably) written by the king moving to the lake as to be with the gorgon (of the lake)...

Now it's only the epilogue missing from the book before it is published...

best post ever?

FlashBolt
11-26-2018, 10:18 AM
Lol, quoting himself and saying "best post ever." I don't know about best post but I do know what the saddest post is right now.

Leftcoast_yg
11-27-2018, 12:34 AM
Lol, quoting himself and saying "best post ever." I don't know about best post but I do know what the saddest post is right now.

Saddest poster ever. Up there with Domefavors