PDA

View Full Version : Dwight Howard Allegedly Threatening Gay Ex-Boyfriend

beasted86
11-25-2018, 01:16 PM
https://hillreporter.com/man-accuses-nba-star-dwight-howard-of-sexual-harassment-and-making-threats-15431

https://hiphopwired.com/playlist/dwight-howard-allegedly-outed-by-gay-ex-boyfriend-twitter-is-in-shambles/

I normally don't post these types of threads. At first I thought this was just internet slander but more details make it sound very credible. Shame the lengths people go through to hide their lifestyle.

If this is true would Dwight ever come out of the closet?

buckalis
11-25-2018, 01:26 PM
Aaaaaaaadmiiiiiiiiiiiins!

GREATNESS ONE
11-25-2018, 01:32 PM
Dude, I always knew he went both ways..... please let this be true, would love to see this unfold.

beasted86
11-25-2018, 01:43 PM

Are you saying this isn't thread worthy? NBA related?

We have the Kobe thread going strong along with you posting trade suggestions on the main forum. I think you should shut up and send a PM if you don't agree instead of commenting.

buckalis
11-25-2018, 01:44 PM
Both reported, if the admins don't get you both banned permanently, i'll report the whole PSD site in the appropriate international web authorities!

warfelg
11-25-2018, 01:45 PM
This might be career for Dwight. Not because of the potential implications of being LBGTQ+; but the threatening of someones life and harassment.

This is a league trying to show they are all inclusive through programs, changing the ASG out of Charlotte, and support of LBGTQ+ WNBA players. I don't think they will take to well to Dwight doing this if true.

bledrules
11-25-2018, 01:51 PM
First of all I'm not gay I've been happily married to the best woman on the planet for 46 years
Secondly the only reason why this thread is here is because Howard could be gay not a reason to start a thread about it
Mods need to shut it down

Vinylman
11-25-2018, 01:53 PM
it doesn't say Howard is threatening the guy Ö it says his pastor is... thread title is misleading.

On a side note... BuckalisÖ

that is all

warfelg
11-25-2018, 01:55 PM
it doesn't say Howard is threatening the guy Ö it says his pastor is...

Definitely strange. Was the pastor doing it because Dwight asked or because he went rogue to protect him? What's with the endless calls after the threats? LOL just such strange behavior.

Vinylman
11-25-2018, 02:00 PM
Definitely strange. Was the pastor doing it because Dwight asked or because he went rogue to protect him? What's with the endless calls after the threats? LOL just such strange behavior.

yeah... I agree it is weird but who knows at this point what is going on.

I do think it is newsworthy if they can somehow show D12 was involved with the threats but until then it isn't much of anything.

It isn't newsworthy if it is just about him banging a dude...

warfelg
11-25-2018, 02:13 PM
yeah... I agree it is weird but who knows at this point what is going on.

I do think it is newsworthy if they can somehow show D12 was involved with the threats but until then it isn't much of anything.

It isn't newsworthy if it is just about him banging a dude...

Yea if he's involved in the threat it's big news....especially as I said since the NBA is the league making the push to be a friendly league to the LBGTQ+ community.

R. Johnson#3
11-25-2018, 02:29 PM
Man, if only Dwight's game went both ways...

GREATNESS ONE
11-25-2018, 02:56 PM
Both reported, if the admins don't get you both banned permanently, i'll report the whole PSD site in the appropriate international web authorities!

:facepalm:

GREATNESS ONE
11-25-2018, 02:57 PM
Honestly more power to him if he does go both ways, come out and be proud Dwight.

SenileStern
11-25-2018, 03:20 PM
Isn't the headline wrong? Isn't it a trans woman, so could be called ex-girlfriend?

I see she tweeted that Dwight attends transgender sex parties regularly. Understandable that he didn't want to make this public. Maybe it's just a way for him to avoid all these pregnancies.

warfelg
11-25-2018, 03:27 PM
Isn't the headline wrong? Isn't it a trans woman, so could be called ex-girlfriend?

The article quoted was used the same way with expression. I think Masin still identifies as male.

IndyRealist
11-25-2018, 03:47 PM

I dub thee PSD Paula for trying to call the authorities over something stupid.

buckalis
11-25-2018, 03:52 PM
Dude, I always knew he went both ways..... please let this be true, would love to see this unfold.

Do you call me a "PSD Paula"...?

ChI_ShIzzLe
11-25-2018, 04:17 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181125/292c958ef3de916462199cf5abbb4ea9.jpg

smith&wesson
11-25-2018, 04:17 PM
Dwight just come out and be proud ... itís 2018 no biggie

Vinylman
11-25-2018, 04:33 PM
Who cares? All that trolls and really stupid people care, is to talk on non proven subjects, under non relevant titles, that are published carefully by non credible sources, in order that there is some readers attracted, so that the "article" will attract some advertisement and therefore money...

All one has to do is to understand that there are a lot of dookheads posting in PSD and then they do post all irrelevant to basketball...

you are the PSD expert on the bolded. Are you describing your threads?

Giannis94
11-25-2018, 04:45 PM
L.

warfelg
11-25-2018, 04:46 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181125/292c958ef3de916462199cf5abbb4ea9.jpg

I saw one's with this picture saying "Maybe this is where it started?"

IKnowHoops
11-25-2018, 05:41 PM

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Good luck, this story is on the front page of the PSD website...the site is incouraging conversation on this story

IKnowHoops
11-25-2018, 05:45 PM
This might be career for Dwight. Not because of the potential implications of being LBGTQ+; but the threatening of someones life and harassment.

This is a league trying to show they are all inclusive through programs, changing the ASG out of Charlotte, and support of LBGTQ+ WNBA players. I don't think they will take to well to Dwight doing this if true.

This guy just never grew up or matured...and heís always seemed like an out of control sex fiend. Gotta get that under wraps.

IKnowHoops
11-25-2018, 05:46 PM
First of all I'm not gay I've been happily married to the best woman on the planet for 46 years
Secondly the only reason why this thread is here is because Howard could be gay not a reason to start a thread about it

Again...itís on the front page of PSD...the site is promoting the story.

Saddletramp
11-25-2018, 05:53 PM

I am the Walrus?

I am the Walrus?

I am the Walrus?

warfelg
11-25-2018, 05:56 PM
I am the Walrus?

I am the Walrus?

I am the Walrus?

Kuku Kachoo?

Saddletramp
11-25-2018, 05:59 PM
Kuku Kachoo?

https://youtu.be/-eDOJ4L0Edk

Bukalis is going Full Donny on us.

beasted86
11-25-2018, 06:14 PM
Again...itís on the front page of PSD...the site is promoting the story.

Exactly. These clowns just need something(anything) to complain about.

https://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/transgender-exposes-howard-claiming-he-was-throwing-tranny-sex-parties--541472.html

warfelg
11-25-2018, 06:14 PM
https://youtu.be/-eDOJ4L0Edk

Bukalis is going Full Donny on us.

This is what came to my mind:
https://youtu.be/-etbkqh2ar4

cmellofan15
11-25-2018, 06:15 PM
The person who did this is a known scammer and pulled this same exact move on a rapper (Playboy Carti) not too long ago. Probably shouldn't just run with a Twitter thread from some random person as fact...

IKnowHoops
11-25-2018, 06:27 PM

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Chronz
11-25-2018, 06:36 PM
Trannies are actually everywhere

buckalis
11-25-2018, 06:42 PM

Only if mods and admins allow you guys inventing some next to yourselves...

EDIT:..and to themselves of course...

EDIT-2: I never my self have been close or had a serious discussion with a homo, but now I know what a "Tranny" is and I also know IT IS NOT being a homo that MAKES ONE...

warfelg
11-25-2018, 06:57 PM
I'm landing more and more on this is a scam to get money. This is not the first person he's (the person in question identifies as a gay male) tried this with, and has been accused of many Western Union scams as well.

buckalis
11-25-2018, 07:04 PM

I'm landing more and more on this is a scam to get money. This is not the first person he's (the person in question identifies as a gay male) tried this with, and has been accused of many Western Union scams as well.

it doesn't change the fact that the mods and admins never ceased the post and never banned the ones that are using it against a reputable NBA player that his name is written in NBA's history, while his career is active... I'll personally look that all this has the publicity and the penalties resulted that it should to all those that allowed it and supported it, or used it against others... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Vinylman
11-25-2018, 07:08 PM

EDIT-2: I never my self have been close or had a serious discussion with a homo, but now I know what a "Tranny" is and I also know IT IS NOT being a homo that MAKES ONE...

check out mr. enlightened... using the term Homo...

you are so respectful

a true leaders among mere men...

More-Than-Most
11-25-2018, 07:09 PM

:laugh:

this has me lmfao... my god ty. I am not sure the backstory on this or the reasoning for this but lmfao

warfelg
11-25-2018, 07:11 PM
Will be interesting to watch if Dwight goes with a defamation of character lawsuit here if this is a scam attempt.

Although the irony of him being out with a sore glute on the night this happens is hilarious.

beasted86
11-25-2018, 07:11 PM
it doesn't change the fact that the mods and admins never ceased the post and never banned the ones that are using it against a reputable NBA player that his name is written in NBA's history, while his career is active... I'll personally look that all this has the publicity and the penalties resulted that it should to all those that allowed it and supported it, or used it against others... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Sure thing Paula 💁🏼

I deserve to banned for making a topic about something on their own front page:
www.prosportsdaily.com

You're straight out of a comic book.

Vinylman
11-25-2018, 07:12 PM

make sure you use the term "homo" when you report them...

Your sensitivity to the LGBTQ community is awe inspiring

buckalis
11-25-2018, 07:14 PM

:laugh:

this has me lmfao... my god ty. I am not sure the backstory on this or the reasoning for this but lmfao

it surely has made your aoL because of F... LMFAO can only be the result as you are happy to confess...

buckalis
11-25-2018, 07:31 PM
make sure you use the term "homo" when you report them...

Your sensitivity to the LGBTQ community is awe inspiring

I have sensitivity only against human beings... I don't care on which sexual category they belong to, it's their behavior and attitude that matters to me... I despise all animals that are pretending to be humans out of all sexual categories and like all humans that differentiate their behavior from animals (again), out of all sexual categories...

IKnowHoops
11-25-2018, 07:39 PM

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂...what the

IKnowHoops
11-25-2018, 07:46 PM
check out mr. enlightened... using the term Homo...

you are so respectful

a true leaders among mere men...

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂... I found Buckalis

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mCN0SoxjPD0

buckalis
11-25-2018, 07:55 PM
I have sensitivity only against human beings... I don't care on which sexual category they belong to, it's their behavior and attitude that matters to me... I despise all animals that are pretending to be humans out of all sexual categories and like all humans that differentiate their behavior from animals (again), out of all sexual categories...

see?

ewing
11-25-2018, 08:11 PM

MAGA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ewing
11-25-2018, 08:13 PM

see?

What the ****

buckalis
11-25-2018, 08:21 PM
MAGA

what the ****

ewing
11-25-2018, 08:38 PM
I got a great three team trade idea

CityofTreez
11-25-2018, 08:53 PM
This guy just never grew up or matured...and heís always seemed like an out of control sex fiend. Gotta get that under wraps.

Yeah. To quell that and put under wraps he went tranny route.
He got got

Rush
11-25-2018, 10:20 PM
Guys, we need everyone to please stay on topic. And buckalis, stop posting attention seeking posts and deliberately straying from the topic.

buckalis
11-25-2018, 11:14 PM

Guys, we need everyone to please stay on topic. And buckalis, stop posting attention seeking posts and deliberately straying from the topic.

what "topic"?

you mean the insults that you allow coming from animals and addressed to people?

Saddletramp
11-26-2018, 02:15 AM
Rush, will you do us a favor and just ban lol,pleaseís burner account? This guy buckalis is just off.

ciaban
11-26-2018, 08:37 AM
It doesn't sound like he's threatening the person, so much as this person is outing him.

While I don't care about his personal life, it's ****ed up to out people.

warfelg
11-26-2018, 08:45 AM
It doesn't sound like he's threatening the person, so much as this person is outing him.

While I don't care about his personal life, it's ****ed up to out people.

Do more research on the person making the accusations. Seems as though they have a history of scaming people with this.

YAALREADYKNO
11-26-2018, 09:22 AM
Sounds about Dwight

valade16
11-26-2018, 01:51 PM
Pretty sure this is a scam. I don't know if Dwight is in to trannies or not, but that would be surprising considering his baby mama is among the hottest women I've ever seen.

WaDe03
11-26-2018, 01:53 PM
This explains his anal contusions.

IKnowHoops
11-26-2018, 01:54 PM
Pretty sure this is a scam. I don't know if Dwight is in to trannies or not, but that would be surprising considering his baby mama is among the hottest women I've ever seen.

Heís got like 6 of them though...maybe this is the only way for him to avoid another...

JAZZNC
11-26-2018, 03:09 PM
what "topic"?

you mean the insults that you allow coming from animals and addressed to people?

Why is this guy not banned? How many posts do you have to delete in one thread before you send him packing? Seriously?

cmellofan15
11-26-2018, 05:46 PM

Unfortunately for you it's obviously fake. Sorry you got your hopes up but it doesn't seem like your Dwight Howard fantasies will come true after all

TrueFan420
11-26-2018, 09:51 PM
Sounds about Dwight

You need to calm down with those dad jokes

GREATNESS ONE
11-26-2018, 10:43 PM
Unfortunately for you it's obviously fake. Sorry you got your hopes up but it doesn't seem like your Dwight Howard fantasies will come true after all

oh no!!!!!! :faint: lmao

GREATNESS ONE
11-26-2018, 10:43 PM
You need to calm down with those dad jokes

lmfao!! Not going to lie, I definitely chuckled at it

IKnowHoops
11-27-2018, 03:15 AM
lmfao!! Not going to lie, I definitely chuckled at it

Me too...but for real, this Tranny and anyone who does tell allís...IMHO...bottom of the barrel of humanity. As funny as this thread is, I do get annoyed at this because these people are snitches of the highest order...and we all know what happens to a low level snitch who is just talking to save his family.

On the other hand, Dwight comes off as the fakest and immature Player in the league. He seems like he is somewhat of a nice person, but when you make such bad decisions and act so childish...heís still got some hard lessons to learn it appears.