Raptors
Sixers
Memphis
Charlotte
Kings
Clippers

buckalis
11-25-2018, 11:02 AM
Lakers, Pistons, Raptors, Nets, Grizzlies, Hornets, Jazz, Blazers.

warfelg
11-25-2018, 12:12 PM
Lakers
Pistons
Raps
Sixers
Grizz
Hawks
Jazz
Clips

kdspurman
11-25-2018, 12:42 PM
Lakers
Pistons
Raptors
76ers
Grizzlies
Hornets
Jazz
Blazers

buckalis
11-25-2018, 12:51 PM
On the Nets vs. Clippers, I've voted Nets to everybody's surprise :speechless: If I loose this, it will be in details at the end of the game...

JAZZNC
11-25-2018, 01:02 PM
http://i68.tinypic.com/261kl69.jpg

Lakers
Pistons
Raptors
Sixers
Grizz
Hornets
Jazz
Blazers

Gritz
11-25-2018, 02:42 PM
Lakers
Pistons
Raptors
Nets
Grizzlies
Hornets
Jazz
Clippers

Bostonjorge
11-25-2018, 05:00 PM
Kuzma heating up

-Kobe24-TJ19-
11-25-2018, 05:05 PM
13 pts 4 assists in 1st

Lakers + Giants
11-25-2018, 06:07 PM
Lakers down 12 with 5 min left in the 3rd. Just dropped $ on that +205 line.

Don't piss me off.

Lakers + Giants
11-25-2018, 06:12 PM
LeBron's FTs.... the rest of the team too.

Tg11
11-25-2018, 06:39 PM
Vucevic definitely is going off

buckalis
11-25-2018, 06:54 PM
LeBron's FTs.... the rest of the team too.

It's all explained here my friend... in the last post...

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?941214-Lonzo-Ball-deadbeat-tell-all-coming-soon-will-this-cause-friction-in-LA

Lakers + Giants
11-25-2018, 06:57 PM
**** basketball and **** fantasy football. What a trash sports day!

zn23
11-25-2018, 07:02 PM
Brandon Ingram gets worse every time i watch him play. I think he needs a change of scenery.

buckalis
11-25-2018, 07:09 PM
**** basketball and **** fantasy football. What a trash sports day!

Why a defeat is a "trash sports day"? did you look to my previous comment? ...it will help, honest!

More-Than-Most
11-25-2018, 07:11 PM
Brandon Ingram gets worse every time i watch him play. I think he needs a change of scenery.

i feel like he just isnt as invested... Something is off and I feel like its how he is being used but he def hasnt looked right this year.

buckalis
11-25-2018, 07:20 PM
i feel like he just isnt as invested... Something is off and I feel like its how he is being used but he def hasnt looked right this year.

isn't it Ingram, Ball and Kuzma that are potential All-Stars? Better to Middleton and Bledsoe perhaps? ...not even that?

More-Than-Most
11-25-2018, 07:45 PM
same stupid game plan game after game... can we just once ****ing adjust if a shot isnt falling? chuck 3 chuck 3 chuck 3 chuck 3... We just had 4 straight possessions of 4 straight 3s with no real ball movement... stupid ****ing game plan and system against teams that SHOOT BETTER THAN US... Why are we trying to out shoot teams...We arent the ****ing warriors... defend and dominate inside and let the inside play open everything else up... my god.

More-Than-Most
11-25-2018, 07:52 PM
I love brett brown... took a 14 point deficit to realize we need to go into the post and dominate... he does it and embiid gets us back to 10 and he sits him for rest O.O

Its amazing.

More-Than-Most
11-25-2018, 07:53 PM
embiid out now the nets dominating inside with 2 dunks to take it back to 14... brett gonna brett.

More-Than-Most
11-25-2018, 07:54 PM
2-13 from 3... KEEP SHOOTING THEM BOYS... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the stupidity

buckalis
11-25-2018, 08:05 PM
2-13 from 3... KEEP SHOOTING THEM BOYS... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the stupidity

say this word... "butlersimmonsembiiit"... can you? If you can achieve it, you will win!

buckalis
11-25-2018, 08:09 PM
On the Nets vs. Clippers, I've voted Nets to everybody's surprise :speechless: If I loose this, it will be in details at the end of the game...

I'll explain later... just let the troll express himself for now...

warfelg
11-25-2018, 08:51 PM
Our defense against guards is struggling. Ben should be playing the 4 full time and this "Ben is a 1" experiment needs to end. He can guard them on switches but full games expose him some. Wilson Chandler isn't a full time 4 either.

We really need a PG like Patrick Beverly to come free. A PG that doesn't need the ball, but can defend guards and hit open 3's. Run the offensive game through Ben in the mid-post. Ask him to cut. I don't think there's many 4's that would be able to keep up with him doing that.

Lots of twitter talk about how the Sixers need a real 4.....no we need a real 1.

I think my 'wish list' there would be: Patrick Beverly, George Hill, Seth Curry, Cory Joseph,

buckalis
11-25-2018, 08:53 PM
Our defense against guards is struggling. Ben should be playing the 4 full time and this "Ben is a 1" experiment needs to end. He can guard them on switches but full games expose him some. Wilson Chandler isn't a full time 4 either.

We really need a PG like Patrick Beverly to come free. A PG that doesn't need the ball, but can defend guards and hit open 3's. Run the offensive game through Ben in the mid-post. Ask him to cut. I don't think there's many 4's that would be able to keep up with him doing that.

Lots of twitter talk about how the Sixers need a real 4.....no we need a real 1.

I think my 'wish list' there would be: Patrick Beverly, George Hill, Seth Curry, Cory Joseph,

There is no "experiment"... Simmons has been PG all his life...

warfelg
11-25-2018, 08:55 PM
There is no "experiment"... Simmons has been PG all his life...

Wrong. We're the first place he's a full time 1.

warfelg
11-25-2018, 09:00 PM
Our constant switching and letting Embiid guard the perimeter is really hurting our defense.

buckalis
11-25-2018, 09:05 PM
Our constant switching and letting Embiid guard the perimeter is really hurting our defense.

First time I find you correct... you didn't even pay attention when I replied to you more than a month ago that you have a "coaching problem"... But I bet you remember...

warfelg
11-25-2018, 09:10 PM
First time I find you correct... you didn't even pay attention when I replied to you more than a month ago that you have a "coaching problem"... But I bet you remember...

We don't have a coaching problem. We have a roster construction problem. We have to switch like this and have Embiid switch on the perimeter because we can't stay with guards who penetrate well.

But if you knew basketball as much as you claim you would have known that.

buckalis
11-25-2018, 09:12 PM
We don't have a coaching problem. We have a roster construction problem. We have to switch like this and have Embiid switch on the perimeter because we can't stay with guards who penetrate well.

you do... nets will bring back Rassell now and kill you...

STRIKERC
11-25-2018, 09:14 PM

Bro, we have a coaching problem.
Everything you described or diagnosed above says we have a coaching problem.

buckalis
11-25-2018, 09:20 PM

correct... win or loose...

Cal827
11-25-2018, 09:22 PM
Wade having a throwback Prime Wade game vs Toronto today :laugh2:

I love the player in general, and I'm going to miss him when he retires after this season, but man I'm not going to miss this ***hole carving Toronto up each time they play :laugh2:

warfelg
11-25-2018, 09:25 PM

No we don't. Simmons, Redick, TJ, Landry have all been abused off drives. Meaning players have to collapse when that happens or take the guy off a pick and roll. That's not coaching that our guard rotation is getting driven on at will. We were one of the top defensive teams last year doing switches too. The difference is who's playing. We're playing more guys more often that aren't good individual defenders.

buckalis
11-25-2018, 09:26 PM

did I say this after I voted? I ensure you I'm no magician... just know a lot about basketball...

warfelg
11-25-2018, 09:27 PM
Jimmy is wet.

STRIKERC
11-25-2018, 09:28 PM
No we don't. Simmons, Redick, TJ, Landry have all been abused off drives. Meaning players have to collapse when that happens or take the guy off a pick and roll. That's not coaching that our guard rotation is getting driven on at will. We were one of the top defensive teams last year doing switches too. The difference is who's playing. We're playing more guys more often that aren't good individual defenders.

That's like saying the ingredients in the soup never adds up but the cook in the kitchen is not to blame.
Who's responsible for "playing more guys more often that aren't good individual defenders"?

warfelg
11-25-2018, 09:29 PM
That's like saying the ingredients in the soup never adds up but the cook in the kitchen is not to blame.
Who's responsible for "playing more guys more often that aren't good individual defenders"?

WTF?

As for the playing more guys more often that aren't good individual defenders? Who else is he to play?

More-Than-Most
11-25-2018, 09:29 PM
Jimmy ****ing butler... wow

buckalis
11-25-2018, 09:31 PM

...or "can't team defend" I'd rather say (add)....

warfelg
11-25-2018, 09:32 PM

Yup. This is the guy we needed badly. It is nicer to rely on giving the ball to him and getting out of the way rather than designing an inbounds play that requires us to still make a stop.

buckalis
11-25-2018, 09:33 PM

you are a living joke...

STRIKERC
11-25-2018, 09:34 PM
Even when we supposedly had great individual defenders last year guys were always scoring career or season highs against us. At some point you gotta wonder if it's the defensive scheme rather than individual defenders.

Sixers3Fan
11-25-2018, 09:35 PM
Great day to be a Philadelphian. Just got back home from the Eagles game and just caught the end of Jimmy Butler with another game winning shot for the Sixers.

buckalis
11-25-2018, 09:37 PM
Even when we supposedly had great individual defenders last year guys were always scoring career or season highs against us. At some point you gotta wonder if it's the defensive scheme rather than individual defenders.

it's what I said earlier, isn't it? "...or "can't team defend" I'd rather say (add)..." i said...

STRIKERC
11-25-2018, 09:38 PM
it's what I said earlier, isn't it? "...or "can't team defend" I'd rather say (add)..." i said...

Absolutely

buckalis
11-25-2018, 09:43 PM
Absolutely

if the Sixers had our (Bucks) coach, they could win the title this season, only by backing up the team with two or three 2nd roster guys... Thank God they don't...

warfelg
11-25-2018, 09:52 PM

At the end of the year it ended up only 6 guys did that on us. And mostly they were guards. You seeing a theme here? We struggle to stop guards because we don't have guys that can defend guards.

warfelg
11-25-2018, 10:12 PM

:cool:

buckalis
11-25-2018, 10:32 PM
At the end of the year it ended up only 6 guys did that on us. And mostly they were guards. You seeing a theme here? We struggle to stop guards because we don't have guys that can defend guards.

This is a joke... "add Korver and you'll defend guards"... :D

This is serious now... you can't defend guards, because you are outleged by the opponents guards... To defend "faster legs" with you having slower legs, you need to play "cryptocover" (allow me the non existing in grammar word) so that you end up with your first defense running and cover the assist on the perimeter when it is outleged and "cracks" and then the "crypto" defender takes over the rim protection (but your first defense that has failed before, takes care to defend on the assist to the perimeter)...

This is all coaching problem which has to do with organizing and optimize the roster on the floor and then the role for each of the players to do...

Otherwise you rely on God (and luck) so that open shot from deep that comes from the assist passed from your own paint, doesn't drop in...

EDIT: Then its also the coach taking care of rotation, so that he avoids matches and mismatches... because if he gets a mismatch on the perimeter, it's the same as "eating" an open shot...

warfelg
11-25-2018, 10:38 PM
What the heck are you talking about? You bring up the Korver, a guy who, while they want him, isn't on the team. I wouldn't disagree that it will hurt having him.

You bring up the issue of us having to hedge screens and switch because we don't have the legs in our guards to stay with opposing guards. You don't bring up that they do it in one on ones.

But then you say it's coaching optimization. Here's our available guards:
Ben Simmons, JJ Redick, TJ McConnell, Landry Shamet, Furkan Korkmaz.

So who in that group, considering you need at least one of them on the court, can he put on the floor to prevent that? Ben? While long and fast he doesn't have the quick twitch change of direction. Redick, McConnell, Shamet just aren't fast enough. Korkmaz isn't strong enough.

What's this magical lineup that Brett Brown can put out there to optimize this roster on the floor offensively and defensively? Since your so smart with this it should be easy right?

buckalis
11-25-2018, 10:51 PM
What the heck are you talking about? You bring up the Korver, a guy who, while they want him, isn't on the team. I wouldn't disagree that it will hurt having him.

You bring up the issue of us having to hedge screens and switch because we don't have the legs in our guards to stay with opposing guards. You don't bring up that they do it in one on ones.

But then you say it's coaching optimization. Here's our available guards:
Ben Simmons, JJ Redick, TJ McConnell, Landry Shamet, Furkan Korkmaz.

So who in that group, considering you need at least one of them on the court, can he put on the floor to prevent that? Ben? While long and fast he doesn't have the quick twitch change of direction. Redick, McConnell, Shamet just aren't fast enough. Korkmaz isn't strong enough.

What's this magical lineup that Brett Brown can put out there to optimize this roster on the floor offensively and defensively? Since your so smart with this it should be easy right?

it's not "your so smart"... it's "you're so smart"... and I'm not smarter... I just know more basketball than anybody in here... That's why I voted for the Nets winning the game or loosing it in details the last moments although the Sixers have better players...

Back to the subject... players have nothing to do with it, it's the coaching that you luck as to organize the defense, so that it is as effective as possible... there is no "man to man" anymore in basketball, it's all "zone press" now (which is team tactics)...

You won this game purely because of the opponents fatigue in time, they killed you in tactics (their coach did) but couldn't last physically... that's all!

warfelg
11-25-2018, 10:55 PM
So you don't have an answer to what I said? You keep using buzz words to sound smart but don't actually answer. I deal with guys like this all the time in my line of work. The continued lack of a real answer and use of buzzwords show a lack of a true understanding.

buckalis
11-25-2018, 10:57 PM
So you don't have an answer to what I said? You keep using buzz words to sound smart but don't actually answer. I deal with guys like this all the time in my line of work. The continued lack of a real answer and use of buzzwords show a lack of a true understanding.

I said... you refer to "man to man" which is ancient tactics...

warfelg
11-25-2018, 10:59 PM
I said... you refer to "man to man" which is ancient tactics...

No you skipped the part you say Brett is failing at which is optimizing a lineup for defense. What is this magic lineup he is missing on that can defend well at all 5 spots and work offensively?

warfelg
11-25-2018, 11:01 PM
Also you've brought up 'man-to-man' not me. I've been asking you where's this magic lineup that corrects the issue of our guards struggling to defend in iso and screen situations.

buckalis
11-25-2018, 11:09 PM
No you skipped the part you say Brett is failing at which is optimizing a lineup for defense. What is this magic lineup he is missing on that can defend well at all 5 spots and work offensively?

I proposed no lineup... he rotates with the clock, not with matches or mismaches and has (no real) tactics as to defend real tactics out of the few coaches in NBA that know some proper coaching (Thibs, Pops, Bud, Poe, Casey, Stevens... ) again, you insist to "which line up"... when I've answered that it's not the lineup but the "lineup with an addressed job to do"... "job" is the key word that characterizes the coach... not "who" as you insist to say...

warfelg
11-25-2018, 11:32 PM
Which I've countered that we jump on screens and quick collapse because we have a group that struggles to defend guards who can dribble penetrate because the matchups are not there. At some point the coaching is being done to mask a deficiency, which in this case is guard defense. At one point we had Butler taking Dinwiddie/Russell as a primary assignment and even that was getting lit up because it meant more favorable matchups elsewhere. The issue is we have too many guys that are negatives on the defensive end and you can exploit it as an opposing team. We don't have the proper combination of players on the roster to put out there to defend in a way that we don't have to hedge on all screens and collapse to the paint this way. That's not coaching when you just don't have the players.

ewing
11-25-2018, 11:42 PM

Do you think guys are over helping? Having Joel should allow guys to stay home more when someone gets beat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ewing
11-25-2018, 11:45 PM

Why are you talking to yourself?

warfelg
11-26-2018, 12:00 AM
Do you think guys are over helping? Having Joel should allow guys to stay home more when someone gets beat

I think it's over helping because of a lack of capable man defenders. When they lack to run with a man, you have to switch more often, which means we get mismatched and are forced to collapse. Like the late dunk by Allen, it happened because Embiid got switched on Dinwiddie when Redick couldn't get around a screen. Chandler, JJ, and Embiid all collapsed on Dinwiddie, who missed, but no one was able to check Allen and he got the put back.

If JJ were quicker or stronger he can go over the screen or through it, Embiid can hedge the over side, and we can actually defend that.

We constantly see teams go at Redick with this, on and off ball. They are doing it with Chandler as well now too. Two guys who just can't work through that. Off the bench they do it to TJ, Amir, Shamet. And if we're switching well, they do this action off ball and then iso onto that one player and clear out so any slides have to come from far away.

warfelg
11-26-2018, 08:22 AM
Lakers
Pistons
Raps
Sixers
Grizz
Hawks
Jazz
Clips

6-2. 1 day setback but I'm back on track.

buckalis
11-26-2018, 09:30 AM
Which I've countered that we jump on screens and quick collapse because we have a group that struggles to defend guards who can dribble penetrate because the matchups are not there. At some point the coaching is being done to mask a deficiency, which in this case is guard defense. At one point we had Butler taking Dinwiddie/Russell as a primary assignment and even that was getting lit up because it meant more favorable matchups elsewhere. The issue is we have too many guys that are negatives on the defensive end and you can exploit it as an opposing team. We don't have the proper combination of players on the roster to put out there to defend in a way that we don't have to hedge on all screens and collapse to the paint this way. That's not coaching when you just don't have the players.

All this is coaching as STRIKERC correctly said before...

Heediot
11-26-2018, 09:46 AM
Butler could be that playoff closer for Philly.

warfelg
11-26-2018, 09:51 AM
All this is coaching as STRIKERC correctly said before...

Youíve yet to explain where we have the players to defend better against penetrating guards. Your full of buzzwords and little substance. Because if you had substance you would be able to counter that we donít have the players to defend guards without switching.

Rivera
11-26-2018, 10:14 AM
last night

warfleg 6-2
kdspur 4-4
jazzNC 4-4
gritz 4-4
Saddletramp 4-4
MtM 4-4
coolbeans 4-4
bucketss 3-5
tg11 3-5
buckalis 3-5

The Weeks result
JAZZNC: 32-13
More-Than-Most: 31-13
L+G: 23-10
Saddletramp: 31-24
Tg11: 23-18
COOLbeans: 30-25
KDSpurs: 32-23
bucketss: 31-23
warfleg: 25-18
Vee-Rex: 18-11
Rivera: 13-13
mightybossstone: 14-11
Gritz: 11-10
buckalis: 13-18
FlashBolt: 6-7
ewing: 2-2

Saddletramp
11-26-2018, 10:23 AM
it's not "your so smart"... it's "you're so smart"... and I'm not smarter... I just know more basketball than anybody in here... That's why I voted for the Nets winning the game or loosing it in details the last moments although the Sixers have better players...

You gloat about knowing more about basketball and thatís why you took an underdog that worked out for you......yet youíre still 13-18 for the week.

Lol.

EDIT: Wait, the Sixers beat the Nets so what are you talking about? Double lol.

warfelg
11-26-2018, 10:33 AM
last night

warfleg 6-2
kdspur 4-4
jazzNC 4-4
gritz 4-4
Saddletramp 4-4
MtM 4-4
coolbeans 4-4
bucketss 3-5
tg11 3-5
buckalis 3-5

The Weeks result

Woo best night. Insert gloat dance here.

WaDe03
11-26-2018, 10:44 AM
Wade is a god, perfect game for Miami fans. Wade and Bam go off and an L to embrace the tank.

Jimmy Butler is also a god, phillys best player, and should be their go to closer at all times.

warfelg
11-26-2018, 10:51 AM
Wade is a god, perfect game for Miami fans. Wade and Bam go off and an L to embrace the tank.

Jimmy Butler is also a god, phillys best player, and should be their go to closer at all times.

He's going to be our closer. That's why we got him.

I love the way (at least early) that Embiid and Butler have balanced out the "who's the leader" thing. They really attack the game in different ways, and you can see there's a respect for the passion they both bring to the game. A combined stat line of 66/24/11/4/2. That's going to be tough to beat. If Simmons can turn that 13/9/5 into 20/11/8 (+5 points, +3 ast, +0 reb over his average), this team will be very hard to take on come playoffs.

WaDe03
11-26-2018, 10:53 AM
He's going to be our closer. That's why we got him.

I love the way (at least early) that Embiid and Butler have balanced out the "who's the leader" thing. They really attack the game in different ways, and you can see there's a respect for the passion they both bring to the game. A combined stat line of 66/24/11/4/2. That's going to be tough to beat. If Simmons can turn that 13/9/5 into 20/11/8 (+5 points, +3 ast, +0 reb over his average), this team will be very hard to take on come playoffs.

Yea I like the team a lot with the addition of Jimmy. Obviously still trying to figure it out and thatís why we see some games where Jimmy doesnít have much **** attempts but I think theyíll be at their best when they solidify Jimmy as the 1st option with Embiid close behind.

WaDe03
11-26-2018, 10:54 AM
Best big 3 in the East pretty easily imo. Thatís huge in the playoffs.

warfelg
11-26-2018, 11:09 AM
Yea I like the team a lot with the addition of Jimmy. Obviously still trying to figure it out and thatís why we see some games where Jimmy doesnít have much **** attempts but I think theyíll be at their best when they solidify Jimmy as the 1st option with Embiid close behind.

I think Jimmy recognizes if he 'takes turns' with Embiid they can do a ton of damage because they can both get guys into foul trouble. The two man game is coming along with them. There was a possession last night where it was a Jimmy/Embiid two man game. Jimmy on the right 3 45, Embiid on the low right block. Everyone else was on the far left. Jimmy got the ball into Joel, started to cut. The double came for Embiid, so he dumped it off to Jimmy for the easy dunk. If that defender went to take Jimmy's lane away Joel can turn it up towards the FT line and give himself space. If Jimmy's man tries to drop on the pass to fron Embiid, Jimmy steps back for the easy 3.

This is the stuff they've tried with Ben and Jo, JJ and Jo, and it's worked, but not this well. Jimmy being a 3 way threat really makes this tough to stop. They've also done this same action with Jimmy and Ben.

What more interesting is (small sample size) Ben and Jimmy as well as Embiid and JJ have been our two best 2-man offensive setups. If we can add another consistent shooter to that who know they are a spot up, we can run 2-man games in 4 different combinations all day. Kinda like "Remember the Titans" we can run the same 6 plays all day and bet we can run it better than you can stop it.

WaDe03
11-26-2018, 11:15 AM
I think Jimmy recognizes if he 'takes turns' with Embiid they can do a ton of damage because they can both get guys into foul trouble. The two man game is coming along with them. There was a possession last night where it was a Jimmy/Embiid two man game. Jimmy on the right 3 45, Embiid on the low right block. Everyone else was on the far left. Jimmy got the ball into Joel, started to cut. The double came for Embiid, so he dumped it off to Jimmy for the easy dunk. If that defender went to take Jimmy's lane away Joel can turn it up towards the FT line and give himself space. If Jimmy's man tries to drop on the pass to fron Embiid, Jimmy steps back for the easy 3.

This is the stuff they've tried with Ben and Jo, JJ and Jo, and it's worked, but not this well. Jimmy being a 3 way threat really makes this tough to stop. They've also done this same action with Jimmy and Ben.

What more interesting is (small sample size) Ben and Jimmy as well as Embiid and JJ have been our two best 2-man offensive setups. If we can add another consistent shooter to that who know they are a spot up, we can run 2-man games in 4 different combinations all day. Kinda like "Remember the Titans" we can run the same 6 plays all day and bet we can run it better than you can stop it.

Yea good luck trying to stop that action.

Iíll solve your last paragraph and give you McGruder (solid all around player) and Ellington who is an elite shooter for Fultz. Even throw in a pick if necessary to get it done as Woj says he think you all will be lucky to get a pick and some have suggested Korver for Fultz straight up.

R. Johnson#3
11-26-2018, 12:05 PM

Wade did have a great game but thereís no way the Heat will be able to nab a top 5 pick. Theyíre basically stuck in purgatory until all their brutal contracts expire.

WaDe03
11-26-2018, 12:18 PM
Wade did have a great game but thereís no way the Heat will be able to nab a top 5 pick. Theyíre basically stuck in purgatory until all their brutal contracts expire.

Theyíre sitting at 6th right now barely ahead of the Knicks and Bulls. Wouldíve been nice to lose to the Bulls the other night but they definitely have the potential to fall. This has been arguably the easiest stretch of their season though and itís about to get brutal. Iíd ship off anyone I could for picks or young prospects like the Fultz trade I mentioned just to try and make them worse in the short run. Spurs could really use Dragic for example.

Miami is just a team full of role players who would fit well on just about any contender but theyíre playing uninspired knowing they donít have a chance to win anything and they know it because theyíve rolled out the same team 3 years in a row now. Itís why you bring a change like trading for Jimmy but oh well. Iím all in on the tank now.

I think Dragic Ellington and even McGruder could land a 1st from someone like the Spurs or Rockets looking to improve now. I think Whiteside could too in the right deal. Sell them off and embrace the tank, start Wade and let him shoot 20+ shots, play JRich Bam Winslow Derrick Jones a ton of minutes, and rebuild around Zion or RJ.

R. Johnson#3
11-26-2018, 01:10 PM
Theyíre sitting at 6th right now barely ahead of the Knicks and Bulls. Wouldíve been nice to lose to the Bulls the other night but they definitely have the potential to fall. This has been arguably the easiest stretch of their season though and itís about to get brutal. Iíd ship off anyone I could for picks or young prospects like the Fultz trade I mentioned just to try and make them worse in the short run. Spurs could really use Dragic for example.

Miami is just a team full of role players who would fit well on just about any contender but theyíre playing uninspired knowing they donít have a chance to win anything and they know it because theyíve rolled out the same team 3 years in a row now. Itís why you bring a change like trading for Jimmy but oh well. Iím all in on the tank now.

I think Dragic Ellington and even McGruder could land a 1st from someone like the Spurs or Rockets looking to improve now. I think Whiteside could too in the right deal. Sell them off and embrace the tank, start Wade and let him shoot 20+ shots, play JRich Bam Winslow Derrick Jones a ton of minutes, and rebuild around Zion or RJ.

I feel very confident in saying that Whiteside is the most un tradable piece the Heat have and the Heat have a lot of players that they wonít be able to move. TJ, JJ and Waiters are the other deals they have to live with. Youíre right, Miami is a team of role players, overpriced role players. The only way theyíll be able to move them is if a pick or JRich is attached to em.

Also the Spurs wonít deal a pick for Dragic considering they already have 2 young PGs who are just hurt now. The PG position will be taken care of for a while on that squad and where would Dragic fit on the Rockets? Would he play the 3?

I just donít think they suck enough to get top 5 and the deals their stuck with are too crappy to move. The Heat are in a terrible spot until 2020.

WaDe03
11-26-2018, 01:38 PM
I feel very confident in saying that Whiteside is the most un tradable piece the Heat have and the Heat have a lot of players that they wonít be able to move. TJ, JJ and Waiters are the other deals they have to live with. Youíre right, Miami is a team of role players, overpriced role players. The only way theyíll be able to move them is if a pick or JRich is attached to em.

Also the Spurs wonít deal a pick for Dragic considering they already have 2 young PGs who are just hurt now. The PG position will be taken care of for a while on that squad and where would Dragic fit on the Rockets? Would he play the 3?

I just donít think they suck enough to get top 5 and the deals their stuck with are too crappy to move. The Heat are in a terrible spot until 2020.

Didnít mean Dragic for the Rockets, meant McGruder and Ellington. Whiteside is averaging 13-14 and 3 blocks which I think leads the league. Heís also been a top level defender. Someone would take him with the right situation.

Spurs need a quick fix, Dragic could be that. If Murray comes back (idk how long hes out) and they want to start him then put Dragic in the ginobli role off the bench. 28 teams out there other than the Spurs too so thereís many different options.

Miami can definitely finish top 5, especially if they get rid of some of their better players. As I said, theyíre literally right there and their schedule is about to get much harder. They need to tank and I canít see a reason why any heat fan would be against it.

TJ Waiters JJ contracts are all garbage as youíve said so tank and get good young players to develop in the meantime since they didnít want to put together the most competitive team.

Rivera
11-26-2018, 01:42 PM

the idea and perception we have of Whiteside yes. But if you take a look at his play and his stats, hes actually been a really good defender this season......so far

R. Johnson#3
11-26-2018, 01:55 PM
the idea and perception we have of Whiteside yes. But if you take a look at his play and his stats, hes actually been a really good defender this season......so far

Granted I havenít really watched him this year aside from yesterday but JV made him look like the same old Whiteside on D yesterday.

JAZZNC
11-26-2018, 02:54 PM
last night

warfleg 6-2
kdspur 4-4
jazzNC 4-4
gritz 4-4
Saddletramp 4-4
MtM 4-4
coolbeans 4-4
bucketss 3-5
tg11 3-5
buckalis 3-5

The Weeks result

Best record for the week! All downhill from here!

kdspurman
11-26-2018, 03:53 PM
last night

warfleg 6-2
kdspur 4-4
jazzNC 4-4
gritz 4-4
Saddletramp 4-4
MtM 4-4
coolbeans 4-4
bucketss 3-5
tg11 3-5
buckalis 3-5

The Weeks result

Smh I totally missed you putting this! lol thanks man. updating the other thread shortly

kdspurman
11-26-2018, 03:54 PM
Best record for the week! All downhill from here!

I think that may have been a typo tho :( I think it's 32-23 and 31-23 for More-Than-Most

Rivera
11-26-2018, 04:32 PM
Smh I totally missed you putting this! lol thanks man. updating the other thread shortly

bad week last week as you can imagine with Turkey day week lots of prep/travel etc :laugh2:

dont worry, your going to miss me Monday and Tuesday next week as its the misses Bday weekend and I have to take her out of town lol

kdspurman
11-26-2018, 04:36 PM
bad week last week as you can imagine with Turkey day week lots of prep/travel etc :laugh2:

dont worry, your going to miss me Monday and Tuesday next week as its the misses Bday weekend and I have to take her out of town lol

Definitely haha. I was glad there was a day off last week with no games :laugh2:

I'll mentally prepare for next Mon/Tue tho lol. Enjoy that getaway

kdspurman
11-26-2018, 04:36 PM
Results for Week 5 posted.

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?940619-2018-NBA-Weekly-Predictions-Results

JAZZNC
11-26-2018, 06:47 PM
I think that may have been a typo tho :( I think it's 32-23 and 31-23 for More-Than-Most

See what I mean haha!? It was most definitely downhill!

IKnowHoops
11-26-2018, 08:20 PM

I kind of think he knows, no matter what he does, or how well he plays, h s trade bait for AD...so any words of encouragement from Bron, Luke, or Walton comes off as pure BS...feels like there trying to play him...Iíd be pissed too, but at the same time, If someone doesnít want me, Iíd be going even harder and regardless of what team Iím on, I gotta ball out to secure the bag

More-Than-Most
11-26-2018, 09:10 PM
Results for Week 5 posted.

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?940619-2018-NBA-Weekly-Predictions-Results

I was robbed lol :(

Rivera
11-26-2018, 10:56 PM
I was robbed lol :(

Youíre lucky I allowed you to play !