bucketss: 16-10
warfleg: 15-7
Vee-Rex: 15-7
Rivera: 13-13
mightybossstone: 9-4
Gritz: 7-6
FlashBolt: 6-7
ewing: 2-2

Try and get your picks in before 7PM EST! :)

COOLbeans
11-23-2018, 12:34 PM
Nets
Memphis
Houston
Sixers
Pelicans
Toronto
Celtics
Thunder
Heat
Spurs
Bucks
Denver
Warriors
Utah

buckalis
11-23-2018, 12:38 PM
Wolves, Clippers, Rockets, Sixers, Raptors, Celtics, Pelicans, Thunder, Bulls, Pacers, Bucks, Nuggets, Blazers, Jazz.

EDIT: Edited in time, before 1st game started...

kdspurman
11-23-2018, 01:04 PM
Wolves
Clippers
Pistons
Sixers
Pelicans
Raptors
Celtics
Thunder
Heat
Spurs
Bucks
Nuggets
Blazers
Jazz

bucketss
11-23-2018, 03:02 PM
clippers,rockets,sixers,pels,raps,celtics,thunder, heat,spurs,bucks,nuggets,warriors,lakers

FlashBolt
11-23-2018, 03:09 PM
Steph got in a car accident today. Good news is he's okay

warfelg
11-23-2018, 04:00 PM
I missed the 12 noon tip so:
Grizz
Rockets
Sixers
Pels
Raps
Celts
Hornets
Heat
Pacers
Bucks
Magic
Blazers
Lakers

Bonus Play:
Tiger over Phil.

mightybosstone
11-23-2018, 07:32 PM
Missed the early games, but here's the rest of them...

Rockets
Sixers
Pelicans
Raptors
Celtics
Hornets
Heat
Pacers
Bucks
Nuggets
Blazers
Lakers

tredigs
11-23-2018, 07:35 PM
Steph got in a car accident today. Good news is he's okay

Apparently one car spun out and hit him and another rear ended him. My best guess is that it was Draymond and KD trying to run eachother off the road and Curry was the collateral damage.

More-Than-Most
11-23-2018, 09:07 PM
Apparently one car spun out and hit him and another rear ended him. My best guess is that it was Draymond and KD trying to run eachother off the road and Curry was the collateral damage.

Might be lebron seeing how weak the warriors look and decided to go all in on trying to win this year lol

More-Than-Most
11-23-2018, 09:10 PM
TJ plays so hard.... I honestly wish fultz had his mentality... Legit TJ might be the strongest character on our team lol

More-Than-Most
11-23-2018, 09:23 PM
Jenner out here cheering on ben... they in love peeps.... Butler already sees his target lolololol

More-Than-Most
11-23-2018, 09:28 PM
Is Osman on the trade block??? I love his game.

ewing
11-23-2018, 09:32 PM
TJ plays so hard.... I honestly wish fultz had his mentality... Legit TJ might be the strongest character on our team lol

Classic plucky backup pg. every team should want one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ewing
11-23-2018, 09:37 PM
I know MTM loves him and I like him too (loved him in college) but Julius Randle might be the biggest black hole in the NBA

More-Than-Most
11-23-2018, 09:46 PM
I know MTM loves him and I like him too (loved him in college) but Julius Randle might be the biggest black hole in the NBA

yup i love the dude... he is playing horrid tonight and RPM is not nice to him but he could be a 20/10 guy and is super young. I think he is the 1 core person outside of ingram the lakers should have kept.

More-Than-Most
11-23-2018, 09:47 PM
What Redick is doing for Shamet might make him easily one of the best ever free agents the sixers have signed lol.. I feel like redick is going to be some type of coach after basketball.. Dude is always talking to players on the sidelines.

More-Than-Most
11-23-2018, 09:48 PM
We are a tired team and it shows... Our schedule has been brutal.. 5 back to backs already and 21 games played in under a month and a half is insane.... Brett needs to start giving some guys off over the next 2 weeks... sit embiid for a day and ben the next day against **** teams.

More-Than-Most
11-23-2018, 09:51 PM
Shamet MY GOD lol... :love:

ewing
11-23-2018, 09:54 PM
yup i love the dude... he is playing horrid tonight and RPM is not nice to him but he could be a 20/10 guy and is super young. I think he is the 1 core person outside of ingram the lakers should have kept.

Heís playing his game just missing. The dude dribbles with his head at the ground and bulls his way towards the basket every time he touches it. I like him a lot too but I donít know if you can play him more then 25 mins. He doesnít pass

ewing
11-23-2018, 09:56 PM
What Redick is doing for Shamet might make him easily one of the best ever free agents the sixers have signed lol.. I feel like redick is going to be some type of coach after basketball.. Dude is always talking to players on the sidelines.

Iíve loved JJ since he was a freshman. Dude has always been a total pro and heís won everyone over

More-Than-Most
11-23-2018, 10:09 PM
Iíve loved JJ since he was a freshman. Dude has always been a total pro and heís won everyone over

he was a dukey... I hate him lol... I hate all things duke.

More-Than-Most
11-23-2018, 10:13 PM
lol cavs almost beat lakers... Now they might be first team to beat us at home :laugh:

More-Than-Most
11-23-2018, 10:18 PM
cavs dont miss lol... wtf is this... literally all jump shots

ewing
11-23-2018, 10:29 PM
Wow, AD left the Knicks/Pels game after Mitchell Robinson wondered under him shooting a 3. then a second later he did the same to Mirotic. I don't think it was on purpose. I hope not but he's got to be more careful

More-Than-Most
11-23-2018, 10:33 PM
yes boo them... they are standing around 5 feet off of their guys who are knocking down shots all game... If they want to play soft ****ing sit them. I just watched chandler and ben do nothing to get a rebound and TT just dominates them both... get the **** off the court if you dont want to play hard... Losing happens but we have 0 energy... Seriously guys need a day off

More-Than-Most
11-23-2018, 10:36 PM
lol they are hitting everything xD. We are getting our ***** kicked by the worst team in the nba.

More-Than-Most
11-23-2018, 10:38 PM
i have never seen us play so soft on defense in a game played with joel embiid.

More-Than-Most
11-23-2018, 10:41 PM
it took us going down by 15 for brett to call a timeout :clap:

Another play where we know the dude is a 3 point shooter... we know he is gonna shoot it and we stand 7 feet off O.O... Mind blown.... That being said Good **** cavs you played hard/smart and beat the **** out of us... I hope this kicks us in the *** and makes us start to defend like normal.

tredigs
11-23-2018, 10:45 PM
SMOKED by the Cavs at home :laugh:

More-Than-Most
11-23-2018, 10:47 PM
Ben went into half time and put on his panties and bennifer stepped on the the court... Sorry there is no excuse for not showing up.. we looked lethargic all game... I stated days ago they should rest embiid for this game and if they lose they lose... Now we lost with embiid still not resting and butler is hurt... good ****.

More-Than-Most
11-23-2018, 10:48 PM
SMOKED by the Cavs at home :laugh:

they beat the **** out of us. I have never seen a team dare another team to shoot all game... we stood off guys and said DO IT... they literally did all game

More-Than-Most
11-23-2018, 10:50 PM
peoples picks gonna be ****ed lol.... sixers got spanked... rockets lost to the pistons and bucks down at half to the suns along with the clippers beating the grizz

More-Than-Most
11-23-2018, 10:52 PM
1st loss at home since march 13th.... had to happen eventually but to the cavs just sucks.

tredigs
11-23-2018, 10:52 PM
they beat the **** out of us. I have never seen a team dare another team to shoot all game... we stood off guys and said DO IT... they literally did all game

Yeah daring NBA players to shoot is not usually a winning proposition lol. They must have thought it was like practice and they were going up against Fultz/Embiid/Simmons : )

More-Than-Most
11-23-2018, 10:53 PM
now we play the nets sunday... who beat the **** out of us last time xD.

More-Than-Most
11-23-2018, 10:56 PM
Yeah daring NBA players to shoot is not usually a winning proposition lol. They must have thought it was like practice and they were going up against Fultz/Embiid/Simmons : )

lol... i cant even understand what the game plan was really.... bad games happen but losing like we did in the fashion we lost is mind boggling. I love our GOAT coach also waited for us to be down 15 before he called a timeout with 3 minutes to go lol.

There is no excuse for ever taking an nba team lightly and we just did.

Sixers3Fan
11-23-2018, 10:59 PM
I didnít watch the game and Iím actually glad I didnít or I would of lost my mind. Just got the alert on my phone. Can someone explain to me what the hell happened?

ewing
11-23-2018, 11:01 PM
Monster game from Emanuel Mudiay. No kidding.

More-Than-Most
11-23-2018, 11:12 PM
I didnít watch the game and Iím actually glad I didnít or I would of lost my mind. Just got the alert on my phone. Can someone explain to me what the hell happened?

Our game plan on defense was watch them shoot... all game we stood 3-5 feet off and decided putting a hand up after the shot was gone was ideal defense and they hit 50 plus percent of those shots like it was nothing... Been a long time before we came in underestimating our opponent and kudos to the cavs for playing hard as **** and beating our ***... We deserved to lose by 30 plus with how we defended.

tp13baby
11-23-2018, 11:41 PM
Monster game from Emanuel Mudiay. No kidding.

He does that. Then decides to play like **** for games at a time. Ultimate teaser.

ewing
11-23-2018, 11:49 PM
He does that. Then decides to play like **** for games at a time. Ultimate teaser.

Seriously he was a physical beast tonight.

zn23
11-23-2018, 11:55 PM
Mo Bamba may aswell be called Bumba.

He's about 3-4 years away from actually having an impact. Right now, the only thing he can do is hit wide open 3s from the corner.

zn23
11-23-2018, 11:59 PM
This is the most complete game I've seen the Nuggets play in a long time. They're playing great defense and have completely shut down the Magic. They need to play with this level of intensity every night.

zn23
11-24-2018, 12:00 AM
If the Kings or Mavericks drafted Mo Bumba, they'd be so screwed right now... Glad they weren't that dumb.

tredigs
11-24-2018, 12:04 AM
Suns finish off the 8-0 run to close in Milwaukee off the turnover from Giannis. Jamal Crawford hits the game winner. Hilarious.

zn23
11-24-2018, 12:05 AM
Bucks lose, Raps win. That's a good night.

tredigs
11-24-2018, 12:08 AM
Warriors at home down 3 and on pace for 96 points after 1. Cool. Business as usual.

More-Than-Most
11-24-2018, 12:19 AM
sixers lose to the cavs at home and bucks lose to the suns at home and the pelicans lose to the knicks.... bad day for the tank lol

tredigs
11-24-2018, 12:38 AM
Warriors bench and KD spring the 2nd quarter lead! We're back *****!

tredigs
11-24-2018, 01:19 AM
Now if only we can figure out a way to have Klay and KD be defended by CJ McCollum and Jake Layman all game more often we might just be on to something here...

IKnowHoops
11-24-2018, 01:41 AM
Lol Cavs win

tredigs
11-24-2018, 01:59 AM
If there's a Utah fan somewhere out there I would be very curious to hear why he thinks the team/their D is hot garbage this season.

tredigs
11-24-2018, 02:07 AM
12 seed Dallas 3.5 games back from 1st (the Clippers and 3 other teams) :laugh:

FlashBolt
11-24-2018, 02:11 AM
Lots of upsets tonight. The Suns being that happy about a gamewinner is odd. Jamal Crawford will be traded. Tristan Thompson dominated tonight. Embiid after the game:

"Like Tristan said, Cavs are the team to beat in the East."

That Lakers game was brutal to watch and incredibly sloppy. Lakers are 11-7. Outside of Orlando and Toronto, Lakers were close in the other five losses. They should be rolling the next few games as their schedule is on the easy side. They're going to have to win all these games cause it'll only get more difficult ahead. They should win at least 4/6 of their next six games. Portland losing bumped them from the 1st seed to the 6th seed. West is looking like a damn slugfest.

More-Than-Most
11-24-2018, 02:27 AM
Lots of upsets tonight. The Suns being that happy about a gamewinner is odd. Jamal Crawford will be traded. Tristan Thompson dominated tonight. Embiid after the game:

That Lakers game was brutal to watch and incredibly sloppy. Lakers are 11-7. Outside of Orlando and Toronto, Lakers were close in the other five losses. They should be rolling the next few games as their schedule is on the easy side. They're going to have to win all these games cause it'll only get more difficult ahead. They should win at least 4/6 of their next six games. Portland losing bumped them from the 1st seed to the 6th seed. West is looking like a damn slugfest.

Gotta love that he trolls win or lose xD

Saddletramp
11-24-2018, 07:02 AM
I guess Andre Drummond is allowed to play international ball. Cool.

With opening tip off at noon (central), Iím assuming a lot of guys miss the early Friday games. Only two early ones, though so hopefully people get their 7 (central) and later picks in.

Hereís my list

Nets
Grizz
Rockets
Raptors
Boston
New Orleans
Philly
Bulls
Pacers
OKC
Bucks
Nuggs
Lakers
Blazers.

5-9. God damn.

tredigs
11-24-2018, 08:31 AM
Not able to see games this last week or until next week so that's when I'll get back on the guessing game.

More-Than-Most
11-24-2018, 10:53 AM
Not able to see games this last week or until next week so that's when I'll get back on the guessing game.

just throw all the picks in here ahead time no worries

Vee-Rex
11-24-2018, 11:44 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoehl8XhU28

:laugh2: That's freaking awesome. I love Embiid.

warfelg
11-24-2018, 12:31 PM
I missed the 12 noon tip so:
Grizz
Rockets
Sixers
Pels
Raps
Celts
Hornets
Heat
Pacers
Bucks
Magic
Blazers
Lakers

Bonus Play:
Tiger over Phil.

4-9 :punish::puke::knockout:

JAZZNC
11-24-2018, 01:41 PM
4-9 :punish::puke::knockout:

I feel pretty good to have gone .500 on yesterday's games. Some ridiculous upsets that messed everybody up.

JAZZNC
11-24-2018, 01:48 PM
If there's a Utah fan somewhere out there I would be very curious to hear why he thinks the team/their D is hot garbage this season.

Can't constantly grab and hold players on D anymore. That really hurts because we are not a quick athletic team. We can have length on the court with Favors/Gobert but they just dont work being on the court together. Favors has as good of a 3pt % than Mitchell and Crowder which is pathetic and Ingles is mortal from deep instead of top 5 like he has been the last few years. Mitchell hasn't improved at all from last year (actually seems to have regressed some). Rubio has regressed to the mean. Still only have one player on the whole team that can even try to get their own shot. Lots of little things going poorly add up to us being a complete joke. Definitely gotta be one of if not the biggest disappointment in the NBA so far.

kdspurman
11-24-2018, 04:19 PM
Last night's results

bucketss: 9-4
KDSpurs: 9-5
More-Than-Most: 7-7
JAZZNC: 7-7
COOLbeans: 7-7
Saddletramp: 5-9
buckalis: 6-8
mightybosstone: 5-7
warfleg: 4-9

Results for the week

L+G: 20-6
Saddletramp: 23-17
JAZZNC: 24-16
More-Than-Most: 24-16
Tg11: 17-9
COOLbeans: 24-16
KDSpurs: 25-15
bucketss: 25-14
warfleg: 19-16
Vee-Rex: 15-7
Rivera: 13-13
mightybossstone: 14-11
Gritz: 7-6
buckalis: 6-8
FlashBolt: 6-7
ewing: 2-2

warfelg
11-24-2018, 09:53 PM
Can't constantly grab and hold players on D anymore. That really hurts because we are not a quick athletic team. We can have length on the court with Favors/Gobert but they just dont work being on the court together. Favors has as good of a 3pt % than Mitchell and Crowder which is pathetic and Ingles is mortal from deep instead of top 5 like he has been the last few years. Mitchell hasn't improved at all from last year (actually seems to have regressed some). Rubio has regressed to the mean. Still only have one player on the whole team that can even try to get their own shot. Lots of little things going poorly add up to us being a complete joke. Definitely gotta be one of if not the biggest disappointment in the NBA so far.

IMO you guys really need to make a move for a 3, shift Ingles to the 4. At 6'8" Ingles might be giving up some size to most 4's, but then his ability to stretch the floor helps with spacing and it moves Favors to the bench. Gobert allows you to get away with it a big defensively and rebounding.

Maybe something like Ariza for Thablo Sefoloshia and Dante Exum.

Start:
Rubio
Mitchell
Ariza
Ingles
Gobert

Burks, Crowder, Favors as a major bench rotation.

ewing
11-24-2018, 11:07 PM
IMO you guys really need to make a move for a 3, shift Ingles to the 4. At 6'8" Ingles might be giving up some size to most 4's, but then his ability to stretch the floor helps with spacing and it moves Favors to the bench. Gobert allows you to get away with it a big defensively and rebounding.

Maybe something like Ariza for Thablo Sefoloshia and Dante Exum.

Start:
Rubio
Mitchell
Ariza
Ingles
Gobert

Burks, Crowder, Favors as a major bench rotation.

If he can learn to defend Grayson Allen can be that guy