PDA

View Full Version : WOJ-Wizards make John Wall and Bradley Beal available in trade talks

ISIAH_THOMAS
11-19-2018, 12:43 PM
As the Washington Wizards' season spirals, the franchise has started to deliver teams an impression that every player on their roster -- including All-Star guards John Wall and Bradley Beal -- is available for discussion in trade scenarios, league sources told ESPN.

Washington's preference remains to reshape the team around Wall and Beal, but poor play among key teammates is limiting their trade value and paralyzing the Wizards' efforts to make meaningful changes to a roster that no longer appears functional together, league sources said.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25320702/washington-wizards-include-john-wall-bradley-beal-trade-scenarios

warfelg
11-19-2018, 12:44 PM
I'm shocked it's come to this. My column:

dhopisthename
11-19-2018, 12:53 PM
beal should fetch something really nice in a trade. I am not sure how many teams would even be willing to take on John Walls contract. just need one team though.

warfelg
11-19-2018, 01:47 PM
beal should fetch something really nice in a trade. I am not sure how many teams would even be willing to take on John Walls contract. just need one team though.

I think if Beal goes first Wash could just tell Wall to hero ball it and he could become attractive again.

crewfan13
11-19-2018, 01:52 PM
I doubt they actually move one of them. But i wonder if the strategy is to move 1 and build a win nowish team around the other, or if they want to move both a go full on rebuild.

IndyRealist
11-19-2018, 02:22 PM
About time. The return on Wall will be miniscule, and he's playing better at this point so I'd probably keep him. Beal is someone people overrate and thus overpay for. Porter is rounding back into form after a slow start, amd Dwight doesn't look terrible.

Rivers once again is a player that fools people. People deemed him low risk, high reward, when in fact he was high risk, low reward. He has NEVER been a good player, so thinking he would suddenly turn into one was just silly. And unlike Melo, he makes too much money to just cut.

If they can move Beal for two wings that can keep Rivers and possibly Oubre out of the rotation they'll be a lot better off, or possibly a wing and a combo forward. Shame they didn't make him available for Butler.

dhopisthename
11-19-2018, 02:23 PM
I think if Beal goes first Wash could just tell Wall to hero ball it and he could become attractive again.

wall isn't a bad player, but we are talking about a guy where his best ts% is .541, never broken 9 win shares, his highest BPM is 4.1, and he missed 41 games last year.

Team 2018-19 2019-20 2020-21 2021-22 2022-23
Washington Wizards $19,169,800 $37,800,000 $40,824,000 $43,848,000 $46,872,000

thats his contract for the next 5 years which is higher then Lebron's contract. its going to take a very PG needy team the right situation of salary on the books and the team is looking for a boost to push them over the edge. For instance I would love it if the Jazz would trade for him assuming something like Rubio plus whatever youngling we have that they want excluding Mitchell plus a first or two. I don't think the Jazz would take him for free though.

Tg11
11-19-2018, 02:23 PM
If this is the case full rebuild is the only way to go but with Beal which teams would he be a good fit on? There are teams like the Lakers, Raptors, Bucks, Pistons, Celtics or Beal goes to a team like the Pelicans

With Wall on the other hand teams he would be a good fit on: Timberwolves, Knicks, Spurs, Heat, Suns, Magic, Nets or Clippers or Lakers

Heediot
11-19-2018, 02:33 PM
Ninny should go after wall. Offer Teague dieng and a first round pick or two.

Wall-wiggins-roco-taj-towns is a borderline playoff team. They are a late lotto team as is anyway and have no cap space so this is the only way to add talent.

warfelg
11-19-2018, 02:33 PM
If this is the case full rebuild is the only way to go but with Beal which teams would he be a good fit on? There are teams like the Lakers, Raptors, Bucks, Pistons, Celtics or Beal goes to a team like the Pelicans

With Wall on the other hand teams he would be a good fit on: Timberwolves, Knicks, Spurs, Heat, Suns, Magic, Nets or Clippers or Lakers

We might not have the assets anymore but Beal on the Sixers would be wet.

Vinylman
11-19-2018, 02:42 PM
Beal is a weird deal.. he is signed long enough to give some assets up for but not to high or to long to worry about his number. I am sure the Rockets would do the Jimmy Buckets deal 4 1st's and the trash

Tg11
11-19-2018, 02:55 PM
Ninny should go after wall. Offer Teague dieng and a first round pick or two.

Wall-wiggins-roco-taj-towns is a borderline playoff team. They are a late lotto team as is anyway and have no cap space so this is the only way to add talent.

Wall on the Timberwolves would not be a bad fit plus Wall is still young so to put him with younger players like Towns, Wiggins, etc could actually work

Or Wall would probably work better on the New York Knicks

Tg11
11-19-2018, 02:57 PM
Beal is a weird deal.. he is signed long enough to give some assets up for but not to high or to long to worry about his number. I am sure the Rockets would do the Jimmy Buckets deal 4 1st's and the trash

Beal on the Raptors too would work especially if you give up JV, Delon, Ibaka and like 2 1st round picks to Washington to get Beal and pair him up with Green, Lowry, Kawhi and Siakam...I'm sayin Beal would look good in a Raptors uniform

Chronz
11-19-2018, 03:05 PM
What team could even use him?

Tg11
11-19-2018, 03:10 PM
Wall could be used by a lot of teams such as Knicks, T Wolves, Jazz, Spurs, Clippers, Pistons, Bulls, Nets, Nuggets, Suns, Kings, Magic

Beal too could go to a lot of teams such as Nets, Raptors, Celtics, Clippers, Lakers, Bulls, Pistons, etc

aman_13
11-19-2018, 03:59 PM
Raptors should be targeting Beal.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

R. Johnson#3
11-19-2018, 04:13 PM

100%. I don't want to break up our JV/Ibaka combo so with salaries and all I'd start off with...

OG+CJ+Norm for Beal

It's hard making a deal work salary wise without including JV. If Masai could pull off some wizardry and keep OG at the price of giving up JV then I'm all for it. I just wouldn't expect that to happen.

crewfan13
11-19-2018, 05:45 PM
I would love Beal on the bucks but I'm not sure there's a good trade that could workout between the two teams.

aman_13
11-19-2018, 06:06 PM
100%. I don't want to break up our JV/Ibaka combo so with salaries and all I'd start off with...

OG+CJ+Norm for Beal

It's hard making a deal work salary wise without including JV. If Masai could pull off some wizardry and keep OG at the price of giving up JV then I'm all for it. I just wouldn't expect that to happen.OG would have to be included but you know the Wizards will be demanding Siakam.

R. Johnson#3
11-19-2018, 06:09 PM
OG would have to be included but you know the Wizards will be demanding Siakam.

Yeah and there's no way in hell Masai gives him up. I'd be shocked if he did.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-19-2018, 06:31 PM
Bucks probably have nothing to land Beal. But Bucks fans can dream.

Bledsoe,Beal,Middleton,Giannis,Lopez

Thats a **** off Celtics or Raptors or 76ers. Walk in to finals.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-19-2018, 06:31 PM
Also Bucks play well versus Warriors, so finals will be gravy.

j-bay
11-19-2018, 06:39 PM
I have no problem with the Wizards blowing this team up. I do have a problem with Ernie Grunfield blowing this team up. He needs to be fired before any rebuild happens.

bucketss
11-19-2018, 06:52 PM
beal is still so young i think it would be a bad idea to give up on him but wall needs to go.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-19-2018, 06:57 PM
Ernie is gullible. So who knows what he takes back. He's been swindled before.

smith&wesson
11-19-2018, 07:47 PM

I swear I been saying that in the raps forum and got scortched for it lol

More-Than-Most
11-19-2018, 07:57 PM
lakers about to **** themselves up lol... ingram/ball for wall. I wouldnt touch wall with a 10 foot pole... BB would be ideal but not for what the wizards will want.

zn23
11-19-2018, 08:48 PM
This franchise is so screwed.

- Bad leadership from Wall and Beal (particularly Wall)
- Bad contracts
- Bad supporting cast

Now there are reports that there was a heated altercation at practice.

The Otto Porter contract is the worst of all time. I don't wanna hear about Arenas, because Arenas earned his contract. He just fell off and made bad decisions and got injured. But at the time of the signing, it wasn't that bad of a deal and the Wizards desperately needed him to stay for star power. He was a big name in a small market.

Otto Porter signed a deal that pays him 27M/year after only avg. 13 ppg. The absolute worst thing about the contract though is he's guaranteed until 2021 where has has a player option(not a team option). If you didn't think it could get any worse, he has a 15% trade kicker! He's practically untradeable.

Then you look at Wall, and he's also set to make 42M on top of another 15% trade kicker and a player option in his final year.

The only players they can trade are Oubre and Beal. But then you're still stuck with Wall and Porter.

Not even the Knicks are this bad, and that organization has been in shambles for years. But the Wizards are the worst run organization in the league.

aman_13
11-19-2018, 09:15 PM
I swear I been saying that in the raps forum and got scortched for it lolNot sure when you were suggesting him but the Raptors need another shot creator.

smith&wesson
11-19-2018, 09:20 PM
Not sure when you were suggesting him but the Raptors need another shot creator.

I think he would be the perfect sg between Lowry and Leonard.

I wouldnít be aposed to offering FVV, Miles and a pick. Depends on how desperate they become to move him.

j-bay
11-19-2018, 09:46 PM
lakers about to **** themselves up lol... ingram/ball for wall. I wouldnt touch wall with a 10 foot pole... BB would be ideal but not for what the wizards will want.

The Lakers can keep Ball. The last thing i want is Lavar. The price for Wall is simple LA. Ingram and 2 first round picks.

Switch
11-19-2018, 09:55 PM
The Lakers can keep Ball. The last thing i want is Lavar. The price for Wall is simple LA. Ingram and 2 first round picks.

Lol

The Lakers would be the last team to take on his contract

j-bay
11-19-2018, 09:56 PM
Bradley Beal just blamed Ernie for the Wizards problems and he is right. The NBA needs to force Ted to fire Ernie. No one will want to come play there as long as he is GM.

Switch
11-19-2018, 09:57 PM
This franchise is so screwed.

- Bad leadership from Wall and Beal (particularly Wall)
- Bad contracts
- Bad supporting cast

Now there are reports that there was a heated altercation at practice.

The Otto Porter contract is the worst of all time. I don't wanna hear about Arenas, because Arenas earned his contract. He just fell off and made bad decisions and got injured. But at the time of the signing, it wasn't that bad of a deal and the Wizards desperately needed him to stay for star power. He was a big name in a small market.

Otto Porter signed a deal that pays him 27M/year after only avg. 13 ppg. The absolute worst thing about the contract though is he's guaranteed until 2021 where has has a player option(not a team option). If you didn't think it could get any worse, he has a 15% trade kicker! He's practically untradeable.

Then you look at Wall, and he's also set to make 42M on top of another 15% trade kicker and a player option in his final year.

The only players they can trade are Oubre and Beal. But then you're still stuck with Wall and Porter.

Not even the Knicks are this bad, and that organization has been in shambles for years. But the Wizards are the worst run organization in the league.
Pretty much this. They would have to attach a first round pick to get rid of that Porter contract.

j-bay
11-19-2018, 09:57 PM
Lol

The Lakers would be the last team to take on his contract

Wall's? Sure. But its not the Laker's decision is it? Its Lebron's.

Jamiecballer
11-19-2018, 10:05 PM
Beal on the Raptors too would work especially if you give up JV, Delon, Ibaka and like 2 1st round picks to Washington to get Beal and pair him up with Green, Lowry, Kawhi and Siakam...I'm sayin Beal would look good in a Raptors uniformAnd then I would barf and demand answers

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Switch
11-19-2018, 10:07 PM
Wall's? Sure. But its not the Laker's decision is it? Its Lebron's.

No it would be Magics decision. Walls contract would paralyze the Lakers cap. It would prevent us signing any max free agent next year. It would defeat the purpose of Magics plan

Jamiecballer
11-19-2018, 10:07 PM
I think he would be the perfect sg between Lowry and Leonard.

I wouldnít be aposed to offering FVV, Miles and a pick. Depends on how desperate they become to move him.You know who is already literally the perfect fit between Lowry and Leonard? The guy with the best net rating in basketball so far Danny Green.

FlashBolt
11-20-2018, 12:30 AM
Lakers would be making a huge mistake trading for Beal or Wall. Not only do you get two players who haven't proven anything in the league but you screw up your plans to get legitimate superstars. It would be a total Mitch move. Lakers need to stand pat and continue hoping that KD, AD, or Kawhi are interested. No point in getting B-players who won't change a thing for your team. As it is, Lakers would have to give up too many young pieces. I'm not even sure Bradley makes them better if you have to give up Kuzma, Ingram, Lonzo, etc., Simply makes no sense. Wall's contract is horrible and you have to consider he's getting a 15% trade kicker. Who the hell wants to pay this guy $50 million in a few years? He's a poor leader and relies on his speed. Good luck getting that speed later in his years.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-20-2018, 08:38 AM
It be hard to trade for Wall this year with trade kicker. But next year trading a lot of junk pieces to get close to that $38M would be easy for some teams. But still that contract is horrible. Beal will be the easiest to move. A lot of teams need a SG.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-20-2018, 09:14 AM

SenileStern
11-20-2018, 09:26 AM
Nothing negative about Dwight Howard yet this season, apart from him being benched for having a sore butt.

IndyRealist
11-20-2018, 09:26 AM
This team is in desperate need of some vet leadership. Someone like David West on their bench would do wonders. Honestly they need to clean out their bench more than anything bring in some good character, high discipline guys.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-20-2018, 09:34 AM
That Wizards insider on twitter mentioned there is a team kicking the tires on a Wall trade. But deal cant be completed till December 15. Curious if its Magic,Suns,Pistons,Wolves. They all got big contracts to toss around.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-20-2018, 09:39 AM

Tg11
11-20-2018, 11:38 AM
That Wizards insider on twitter mentioned there is a team kicking the tires on a Wall trade. But deal cant be completed till December 15. Curious if its Magic,Suns,Pistons,Wolves. They all got big contracts to toss around.

In that case Beal on the Pistons to team up with Blake Griffin and Andre Drummond would make the Pistons look formidable as a Big 3

With Wall on the other hand just seeing him in Minnesota or Phoenix just makes sense. On Phoenix you team him up with Booker, Ayton and Warren that would be interesting to say the least. Or in Minnesota teaming up with KAT and Wiggins they would be right back in the playoff hunt.

IndyRealist
11-20-2018, 12:16 PM
In that case Beal on the Pistons to team up with Blake Griffin and Andre Drummond would make the Pistons look formidable as a Big 3

With Wall on the other hand just seeing him in Minnesota or Phoenix just makes sense. On Phoenix you team him up with Booker, Ayton and Warren that would be interesting to say the least. Or in Minnesota teaming up with KAT and Wiggins they would be right back in the playoff hunt.

As is the Wolves are only 2 games back from the Lakers, and half those games Butler was still sabotaging the team.

j-bay
11-20-2018, 12:20 PM
Well **** it i'm a full time Celtics fan now. I can't even trust another Ernie Grunfield rebuild.

GoferKing_
11-20-2018, 12:47 PM
Wall could be used by a lot of teams such as Knicks, T Wolves, Jazz, Spurs, Clippers, Pistons, Bulls, Nets, Nuggets, Suns, Kings, Magic

Beal too could go to a lot of teams such as Nets, Raptors, Celtics, Clippers, Lakers, Bulls, Pistons, etc

No thanks for Wall, we have Fox.

AllBall
11-20-2018, 02:39 PM
This thread title should be updated to reflect that the Wizards have made everyone available.

The reality is that they ownership should also put the team for sale and clear the front office as well. Brooks should look for a better situation, that franchise has wasted his talents as a coach.

smith&wesson
11-20-2018, 03:18 PM
You know who is already literally the perfect fit between Lowry and Leonard? The guy with the best net rating in basketball so far Danny Green.

Yes but I wouldnít trade him. Iíd keep him and add Beal 😎

FVV, OG and Miles + a pick would be my offer.

Lowry, Beal, Green, Leonard, Siakam, Ibaka, Jonas, Wright would be a really good 8 man rotation imo. Thatís a playoff squad.

FlashBolt
11-20-2018, 03:59 PM
This team is in desperate need of some vet leadership. Someone like David West on their bench would do wonders. Honestly they need to clean out their bench more than anything bring in some good character, high discipline guys.

They had that from Paul Pierce but ultimately, these guys are old enough to be vets themselves. John Wall is in his 8th season. These guys don't need veteran leadership. They need to move on from these guys who clearly dislike each other.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-20-2018, 04:18 PM

smith&wesson
11-20-2018, 04:23 PM

John Walls twin & Beal 😂

Wrigheyes4MVP
11-20-2018, 04:25 PM
Pretty much this. They would have to attach a first round pick to get rid of that Porter contract.

Yep, they are gonna have to include a 1st rounder to move him.

I wouldn't mind the Kings making that deal.

1) The Kings don't have their 2019 1st round pick so adding Washington's 1st rounder would be a nice replacement.

2) The Kings could really use a good 3 and D SF with size like Porter.

3) The Kings have a TON of cap space and the expirings to make this deal.

Tg11
11-20-2018, 05:33 PM
Yes but I wouldnít trade him. Iíd keep him and add Beal 😎

FVV, OG and Miles + a pick would be my offer.

Lowry, Beal, Green, Leonard, Siakam, Ibaka, Jonas, Wright would be a really good 8 man rotation imo. Thatís a playoff squad.

Which is why I suggested Beal to the Raptors

Tg11
11-20-2018, 05:35 PM
Yep, they are gonna have to include a 1st rounder to move him.

I wouldn't mind the Kings making that deal.

1) The Kings don't have their 2019 1st round pick so adding Washington's 1st rounder would be a nice replacement.

2) The Kings could really use a good 3 and D SF with size like Porter.

3) The Kings have a TON of cap space and the expirings to make this deal.

Then if you guys have cap space you guys should be able to go after Wall or Beal or even both

IndyRealist
11-20-2018, 05:52 PM
They had that from Paul Pierce but ultimately, these guys are old enough to be vets themselves. John Wall is in his 8th season. These guys don't need veteran leadership. They need to move on from these guys who clearly dislike each other.

Just because they're vets doesn't make them leaders. Guys like West straighten out a locker room.

IndyRealist
11-20-2018, 05:53 PM
If they're giving away a pick wirh Porter I'm in. That's a massive undervalue given his performance the last couple of years.

FlashBolt
11-20-2018, 05:57 PM
Just because they're vets doesn't make them leaders. Guys like West straighten out a locker room.

Right. But my point is if you're paying these guys to be leaders, they aren't going to be them as they are already NBA vets and things are just getting worse. Veteran leadership won't help these guys. They just hate each other, have too much ego, and were brought up in a superstar treatment pattern to where now it's impossible for them to give that up. I don't know if West can straighten out this locker room. But I do know when it's time to break things up and Wizards will ultimately have to do that if they want to keep their franchise moving. They may have to take on some bad contracts and just live with it. Scott Brooks is one of the nicest dudes in the NBA and well respected in OKC. For Wall to curse him out pretty much shows the type of person Wall is. He won't listen to anyone.

zn23
11-20-2018, 08:28 PM
Lakers would be making a huge mistake trading for Beal or Wall. Not only do you get two players who haven't proven anything in the league but you screw up your plans to get legitimate superstars. It would be a total Mitch move. Lakers need to stand pat and continue hoping that KD, AD, or Kawhi are interested. No point in getting B-players who won't change a thing for your team. As it is, Lakers would have to give up too many young pieces. I'm not even sure Bradley makes them better if you have to give up Kuzma, Ingram, Lonzo, etc., Simply makes no sense. Wall's contract is horrible and you have to consider he's getting a 15% trade kicker. Who the hell wants to pay this guy $50 million in a few years? He's a poor leader and relies on his speed. Good luck getting that speed later in his years.

I would definitely trade for Beal if I was the Lakers. He's 25, an all-star caliber player who can shoot and who doesn't have a bad contract.

If the Lakers are in win now mode, they can pick up beal, and still have enough to pick someone else up in free agency. I don't think they'd have to give up a whole lot for him either.

But no way in hell I'm trading for Porter or Wall. The Wizards dug themselves that hole and now they have to lay in it.

Rivera
11-20-2018, 08:33 PM
bradley beal for evan fournier and terrance ross lets goooo magic!

haha i know it wont happen but I can imagine!

FlashBolt
11-20-2018, 08:43 PM
I would definitely trade for Beal if I was the Lakers. He's 25, an all-star caliber player who can shoot and who doesn't have a bad contract.

If the Lakers are in win now mode, they can pick up beal, and still have enough to pick someone else up in free agency. I don't think they'd have to give up a whole lot for him either.

But no way in hell I'm trading for Porter or Wall. The Wizards dug themselves that hole and now they have to lay in it.

Lakers should go after A-Tier players. Beal isn't going to change much for the Lakers if they have to give up so many pieces. Bad move on the Lakers part when they have a potential to get guys like AD, KD, or Kawhi. Why settle for Beal? There are better offers they can get out there by standing pat.

Switch
11-20-2018, 08:57 PM

Lakers won't have the cap for KL or KD in the summer if they trade for Beal

Twolves88
11-20-2018, 10:38 PM
Twolves could swing a trade pretty easily for either beal or Wall.

I would be willing to do Teague and Gourgi for Wall.

I think it might be a decent trade for both teams involved. Or if they prefer we could swap wiggins straight up.

For beal we could do Gibson a first and a fill in for a contract.

Vinny642
11-20-2018, 11:53 PM
Beal and Kemba would be sick offensively

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-21-2018, 08:44 AM
Curious what Hornets cough up in their offers. Monk,Lamb a pick and some expiring contract as filler? Not that good of a offer. Maybe they toss in Frank the tank? Still hard to get close to Beal's $25M. Wizards be stuck taking on player options for another year in Williams or MKG or Biyombo as fillers. Zeller is on a three year deal.

warfelg
11-21-2018, 08:57 AM
I kinda would like to see the Sixers try to move Justin Patton and Amir Johnson for Markeef Morris when Patton can be moved. I think Morris would bring a good level of toughness to us. Muscala has been playing the backup 5 and playing well in that role, so having Morris as the backup 4 would be a nice tool to add to the bench.

warfelg
11-21-2018, 09:15 AM
Absolutely crazy idea here, but if the Wizards are serious about blowing it up:

Washington Wizards Out:
John Wall
Bradley Beal

Washington Wizards In:
Solomon Hill
Zach Randolph
Iman Shumpert
Buddy Hield
Skal Labissiere
2019 Pels 1st
2020 Pels 2nd
2021 Pels 1st

New Orleans Pelicans Out:
Solomon Hill
Darius Miller
2019 1st
2020 2nd
2021 1st

New Orleans Pelicans In:
John Wall

Sacramento Kings Out:
Zach Randolph
Iman Shumpert
Buddy Hield
Skal Labissiere

Sacramento Kings In:
Bradley Beal
Darius Miller

For the Wizards here, they get the rebuilding of rebuilding packages. 2 1st round picks, $35 Million in expiring contracts, and 2 young developmental players. If the Wizards are all about going in to a rebuild I find them hard pressed to do much better than this. For the Pelicans, they get a 3rd star. Holiday is playing better as the off ball 2 with handles than he does as the on ball point guard. Wall is in a great situation with AD and Holiday and can sit back into a 3rd star type mode. The Kings alleviate some of the front court congestion, massively upgrade the SG position, and can do better at developing the future while playing for now.

Switch
11-21-2018, 10:07 AM
Absolutely crazy idea here, but if the Wizards are serious about blowing it up:

Washington Wizards Out:
John Wall
Bradley Beal

Washington Wizards In:
Solomon Hill
Zach Randolph
Iman Shumpert
Buddy Hield
Skal Labissiere
2019 Pels 1st
2020 Pels 2nd
2021 Pels 1st

New Orleans Pelicans Out:
Solomon Hill
Darius Miller
2019 1st
2020 2nd
2021 1st

New Orleans Pelicans In:
John Wall

Sacramento Kings Out:
Zach Randolph
Iman Shumpert
Buddy Hield
Skal Labissiere

Sacramento Kings In:
Bradley Beal
Darius Miller

For the Wizards here, they get the rebuilding of rebuilding packages. 2 1st round picks, $35 Million in expiring contracts, and 2 young developmental players. If the Wizards are all about going in to a rebuild I find them hard pressed to do much better than this. For the Pelicans, they get a 3rd star. Holiday is playing better as the off ball 2 with handles than he does as the on ball point guard. Wall is in a great situation with AD and Holiday and can sit back into a 3rd star type mode. The Kings alleviate some of the front court congestion, massively upgrade the SG position, and can do better at developing the future while playing for now.Makes zero sense for Sacramento. Buddy Heild is playing as good as Beal

Tg11
11-21-2018, 11:33 AM
How about sending Beal or Wall to the Pelicans to be a co star for AD

JOSKOMANG4
11-21-2018, 12:58 PM
Dismantling of the Wizards:

Trade 1: BOS/WASH/ORL

- Magic acquire John Wall
- Magic trade DJ Augustine, C.Vuvevic, 2019 & 2021 1st rd pick.

Potential Lineup: Bamba/Gordon/Simmons/Fournier/Wall. 6th: Isaac

- Celtics acquire C Vuvevic & Magic 2021 1st.
- Celtics trade M.Morris, Rozier, rookie Robert Williams.

Potential lineup: Vucevic/Horford/Tatum/Brown/Kyrie. Key B: Hayward(6th), Smart, Baynes, Semi

- Wizards acquire M.Morris, Rozier, Robert, Williams, DJ Augustine, and magic 2019 1st.
- Wizards trade John Wall.

2nd trade: Beal to LAL; after Dec 15*

- Lakers acquire B.Beal from Wizards for B.Ingram, KCP, and 2019 lottery protected 1st.

LAL: McGee/Kuzma/James/Beal/Ball. B: Hart(6th), Rondo, Lance, Beasley, Chandler

3. Trade Otto Porter to the Sac Kings for I.Shumpert(Cut), K.Koufus(cut), H.Giles, J.Jackson.

SAC: WCS/Bagley/Porter/Hield/Fox. B: Ski, Zach, Bjelica, Bogs, Ferrell

Next season(2019-2020) Wizards.

C: H.Giles/R.Williams/Mahimni
PF: Z.Williamson(Wizards pick)
SF: B.Ingram
SG: T.Brown/J.Jackson
PG: Rozier(Magic pick)

A ton of cap space. Probably resign rozier & B.ingram 4yr 70m

Tg11
11-21-2018, 01:12 PM
Dismantling of the Wizards:

Trade 1: BOS/WASH/ORL

- Magic acquire John Wall
- Magic trade DJ Augustine, C.Vuvevic, 2019 & 2021 1st rd pick.

Potential Lineup: Bamba/Gordon/Simmons/Fournier/Wall. 6th: Isaac

- Celtics acquire C Vuvevic & Magic 2021 1st.
- Celtics trade M.Morris, Rozier, rookie Robert Williams.

Potential lineup: Vucevic/Horford/Tatum/Brown/Kyrie. Key B: Hayward(6th), Smart, Baynes, Semi

- Wizards acquire M.Morris, Rozier, Robert, Williams, DJ Augustine, and magic 2019 1st.
- Wizards trade John Wall.

2nd trade: Beal to LAL; after Dec 15*

- Lakers acquire B.Beal from Wizards for B.Ingram, KCP, and 2019 lottery protected 1st.

LAL: McGee/Kuzma/James/Beal/Ball. B: Hart(6th), Rondo, Lance, Beasley, Chandler

3. Trade Otto Porter to the Sac Kings for I.Shumpert(Cut), K.Koufus(cut), H.Giles, J.Jackson.

SAC: WCS/Bagley/Porter/Hield/Fox. B: Ski, Zach, Bjelica, Bogs, Ferrell

Next season(2019-2020) Wizards.

C: H.Giles/R.Williams/Mahimni
PF: Z.Williamson(Wizards pick)
SF: B.Ingram
SG: T.Brown/J.Jackson
PG: Rozier(Magic pick)

A ton of cap space. Probably resign rozier & B.ingram 4yr 70m

This actually is a very good 3 team deal

j-bay
11-21-2018, 02:34 PM
This actually is a very good 3 team deal

Change the Lakers pick to top 8 protected.

Tg11
11-21-2018, 03:07 PM
Change the Lakers pick to top 8 protected.

Okay but even you have to admit it is a good deal

buckalis
11-22-2018, 04:00 PM
Bucks should pass on both... If I was Buck's GM, I would even throw a 2nd as a gift for one of our competitors to have either of the two contracts...

ewing
11-22-2018, 04:06 PM
I kinda would like to see the Sixers try to move Justin Patton and Amir Johnson for Markeef Morris when Patton can be moved. I think Morris would bring a good level of toughness to us. Muscala has been playing the backup 5 and playing well in that role, so having Morris as the backup 4 would be a nice tool to add to the bench.

I think Morris would be a great add in philly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-23-2018, 01:28 PM

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-23-2018, 01:41 PM

warfelg
11-24-2018, 02:49 PM
Got a friend that said if there ever was a place for Hinkie to resurface as a NBA GM itís Washington. The situation sets up well.

Mr.B
11-24-2018, 03:50 PM
What is Washingtonís end game? Are they going for a full rebuild? Do they want draft picks, cap space, or are they looking for players that will just keep them in the middle of the pack?

smith&wesson
11-25-2018, 12:45 AM
Bucks should pass on both... If I was Buck's GM, I would even throw a 2nd as a gift for one of our competitors to have either of the two contracts...

Beals contract is not bad.

GREATNESS ONE
11-25-2018, 01:13 AM
Beals contract is not bad.

How much better is he than Middleton tho?

beasted86
11-25-2018, 01:43 AM
Got a friend that said if there ever was a place for Hinkie to resurface as a NBA GM itís Washington. The situation sets up well.

Washington pulled a Hinkie before there was a supposed 'Process'.

Dumped Arenas, Caron, Jamison, Haywood, etc... Tanked for about 5 years straight. Ended up with 4 top 6 picks over that span they used to get Wall, Beal, and Porter (Vesley busted). It clearly didn't work. 2nd round maybe once was result.

So, they rinse and repeat all over again? I guess... But owner should look in the mirror because it'll head quickly to the same result if not.

Teams that are perpetually in tank mode who draft all-stars and still need to tank again while those stars are in their prime (Wolves- Love, Kings- Cousins, etc...) are hustling backwards. Their entire thought process from the ground up needs to change from the logic that goes into choosing president, GM, head coach, training staff, training facility equipment all needs to be looked at.

smith&wesson
11-25-2018, 02:55 AM
How much better is he than Middleton tho?

I think it would be cool to see a line up of Beal-Middleton-Giannis. Maybe the Wizards take back Brogdon, Maker and a couple picks.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-25-2018, 09:25 AM
I think it would be cool to see a line up of Beal-Middleton-Giannis. Maybe the Wizards take back Brogdon, Maker and a couple picks.

I doubt Wizards want salary fillers of Delly or Snell or injured Henson. Bledsoe only other salary close to Beal besides fillers and what not. Even if we traded Bledsoe and pieces for Beal. Then we got a hole at PG then.

buckalis
11-25-2018, 11:10 AM

The Bucks are full of more effective SGs, to the extend that we can't rotate them all enough... We need no Korvers, or Bazemores, or Beals, and most certainly we don't need Bazemore or Beal contracts for that matter...

EDIT: But anyway, this is a silly thread, because the Wizzards will try and make it to the playoffs now... They won't give either Beal or Wall for picks and/or young assets and salary fillers, as they would do if they were on a rebuilt... They would consider to trade them only for players that can contribute in their roster immediately.

Tg11
11-25-2018, 04:40 PM
If the Wizards keep one and trade the other then they need to build around Beal and trade Wall

warfelg
11-25-2018, 04:56 PM
If the Wizards keep one and trade the other then they need to build around Beal and trade Wall

Very much agreed. I think they will struggle to move Wall first through. Their GM needs to go. Two times they have had a potential franchise player, two times they failed to build around him, two times they allowed lockerrooms to become toxic.

Tg11
11-25-2018, 05:07 PM
Very much agreed. I think they will struggle to move Wall first through. Their GM needs to go. Two times they have had a potential franchise player, two times they failed to build around him, two times they allowed lockerrooms to become toxic.

Well not necessarily especially if they trade Wall to a team who has cap space

warfelg
11-25-2018, 05:13 PM
Well not necessarily especially if they trade Wall to a team who has cap space

No teams have cap space. Well one does and they don't want him.

Tg11
11-25-2018, 05:14 PM
I guess that's true but then again Trade Deadline will come and when it does I see more teams being open to the idea of acquiring one or the other

warfelg
11-25-2018, 05:16 PM
I don't disagree but $41mil with a 15% trade kicker is hard to move unless Wall is playing well.

Tg11
11-25-2018, 05:29 PM
I don't disagree but $41mil with a 15% trade kicker is hard to move unless Wall is playing well.

And Wall hasn't been playing well hell I don't know if Wall has been letting himself go or whatever it is that's going on with Wall but he ain't the same player like last season

AllBall
11-25-2018, 06:45 PM
When was the last time an all-star player was traded within conference? I'm not sure that will happen until the league moves to top 16 seed format for playoffs.

Tg11
11-25-2018, 06:51 PM
When was the last time an all-star player was traded within conference? I'm not sure that will happen until the league moves to top 16 seed format for playoffs.

I don't know but Wall needs to be traded

warfelg
11-25-2018, 07:01 PM

Last year with Kyrie....

warfelg
11-25-2018, 10:30 PM
There's a rumor the Sixers and Wizards have started talking a trade centered on Beal for Fultz/Shamet/Miami '21 1st.

Of course there would need to be work done on salary matching.

AllBall
11-25-2018, 10:47 PM
Last year with Kyrie....

That would be a cautionary tale for not doing so if there ever was one...or not since it was a player demanding a trade.

ewing
11-25-2018, 10:55 PM
There's a rumor the Sixers and Wizards have started talking a trade centered on Beal for Fultz/Shamet/Miami '21 1st.

Would be great for the Sixers but not much of a return for Washington

warfelg
11-25-2018, 10:58 PM
Would be great for the Sixers but not much of a return for Washington

Yea. Wholeheartedly agree.

smith&wesson
11-26-2018, 12:17 AM
I doubt Wizards want salary fillers of Delly or Snell or injured Henson. Bledsoe only other salary close to Beal besides fillers and what not. Even if we traded Bledsoe and pieces for Beal. Then we got a hole at PG then.

Positionless basketball!! Giannis and Beal can easily be the primary ball handlers and facilitators. Donít really need a pure pg anymore and Bledsoe inst one anyways.

Also if Washington wants to rebuild they almost have to take back salary fillers if they want young talent and picks. The fillers are necessary because young players are on rookie contracts.

I just think Beal could be a piece that helps Giannis because he has the skill set that compliments Giannisí game. But hey as a raptor fan I donít need to see the Bucks get stronger lol

IKnowHoops
11-26-2018, 01:30 AM

Want no part of that contract. Thatís KD money.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-26-2018, 08:53 AM
Positionless basketball!! Giannis and Beal can easily be the primary ball handlers and facilitators. Donít really need a pure pg anymore and Bledsoe inst one anyways.

Also if Washington wants to rebuild they almost have to take back salary fillers if they want young talent and picks. The fillers are necessary because young players are on rookie contracts.

I just think Beal could be a piece that helps Giannis because he has the skill set that compliments Giannisí game. But hey as a raptor fan I donít need to see the Bucks get stronger lol

Yeah I don't mind tossing them Brogdon and Maker and whatever else and their choice of two out of three of Delly,Snell,Henson. Since Beal is $25M. Them three junk fillers is close to $10M each. Delly and Henson have one more year under contract after this season. So they could be flipped as expiring's next season.

Bucks cant trade any first round picks cause of protections from the Bledsoe-Moose trade. It most likely conveys in 2020 though. So could offer up 2022 first or 2023 first. Cause of the Stepien rule. Could offer up some second round picks as well. We got the Wizards second round pick from the Meeks trade. Maybe they'd want that back as well. I think Wizards prefer to deal Porter first then Wall second.

But them contracts are meh. On twitter they said very few teams want Wall. But one tweet a while back mentioned there is a offer on the table for Wall. Wizards undecided yet. But trade cant happen till December 15 cause i'm sure a newly signed free agent is part of the trade so they have to wait.

smith&wesson
11-26-2018, 03:44 PM
Yeah I don't mind tossing them Brogdon and Maker and whatever else and their choice of two out of three of Delly,Snell,Henson. Since Beal is $25M. Them three junk fillers is close to $10M each. Delly and Henson have one more year under contract after this season. So they could be flipped as expiring's next season.

Bucks cant trade any first round picks cause of protections from the Bledsoe-Moose trade. It most likely conveys in 2020 though. So could offer up 2022 first or 2023 first. Cause of the Stepien rule. Could offer up some second round picks as well. We got the Wizards second round pick from the Meeks trade. Maybe they'd want that back as well. I think Wizards prefer to deal Porter first then Wall second.

But them contracts are meh. On twitter they said very few teams want Wall. But one tweet a while back mentioned there is a offer on the table for Wall. Wizards undecided yet. But trade cant happen till December 15 cause i'm sure a newly signed free agent is part of the trade so they have to wait.

Ahh I didnt know you guys canít offer any first rounders. No bueno

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-27-2018, 01:40 PM
Ahh I didnt know you guys canít offer any first rounders. No bueno

2019 ó Owe first-rounder (4-16 range, top-eight protected in 2020, unprotected in 2021) to Phoenix Suns (Eric Bledsoe).

http://www.basketballinsiders.com/milwaukee-bucks-team-salary/

2020 should be the year we give it up.

Tg11
11-27-2018, 08:04 PM
Knowing the Knicks they would definitely go after Wall

warfelg
11-27-2018, 08:09 PM
Speaking of the Knicks: Hardaway Jr+ for Beal.

Damn that makes sense. Keep tanking for Zion. Sign KD.

Ntilikina
Beal
KD
KP
Zion

Philly v NYK v Boston for 5 years should be fun.

Tg11
11-27-2018, 09:21 PM
Speaking of the Knicks: Hardaway Jr+ for Beal.

Damn that makes sense. Keep tanking for Zion. Sign KD.

Ntilikina
Beal
KD
KP
Zion

Philly v NYK v Boston for 5 years should be fun.

It makes sense and THJ he can be the #1 or #2 option provided if they ended up keeping Wall

lakers squad
11-27-2018, 09:32 PM

That salary Wall has coming is huge, but if the 76ers could make the money work, you guys would have a stacked starting 5!

lakers squad
11-27-2018, 09:36 PM
I miss read that, no way they let Beal go that cheap, fultz is looking like a bust imo! He don't have a lot of trade value anymore!

Tg11
11-27-2018, 09:58 PM
Hell he has no trade value at all

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-28-2018, 09:22 AM

Tg11
11-28-2018, 09:26 AM
Beal will end up with the Lakers, Clippers or Warriors

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-28-2018, 09:28 AM
No way Fultz,Shamet and Heats first gets you Beal. Whats the other salary filler? Chandler or Redick? Beal makes $25M. I don't know much about Shamet. But Fultz and his nerve damage. Not sure if that can be fixed or not. Only value is up in the air hoping Heat fall apart soon and that's a high lottery pick. But with Pat I doubt it.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-28-2018, 09:35 AM
I guess Fultz could be a tank commander. As a buy low and hope he recovers his health. Then cross your fingers Heat is top 5 lottery. Then trade off Wall and Porter yet. But i'm sure other teams that were chasing Butler may put up same offers for Beal. Morey's 4 picks and Knight and whatever else. Heat offer up Richardson and whatever else.

Tg11
11-28-2018, 10:05 AM
I guess Fultz could be a tank commander. As a buy low and hope he recovers his health. Then cross your fingers Heat is top 5 lottery. Then trade off Wall and Porter yet. But i'm sure other teams that were chasing Butler may put up same offers for Beal. Morey's 4 picks and Knight and whatever else. Heat offer up Richardson and whatever else.

If Beal goes to Miami I wouldn't be opposed to that and Josh Richardson going the other way to Washington; however if Beal were to go to the 76ers you could easily give up Redick, Fultz, Shamet, 2 draft picks protected of course and cash considerations

ewing
12-01-2018, 07:53 PM

Thatís his value right now. Tank commander. Iíd stash him in the g league. Give him one more try next year

smith&wesson
12-02-2018, 12:50 PM
I think Beal ends up a laker

Tg11
12-02-2018, 03:42 PM
Beal as a Laker has been heavily rumored

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-03-2018, 09:16 AM
Beal as a Laker has been heavily rumored

Lakers always have rumors. AD and now Middleton as a fee agent next summer. LeBron wanted Kemba or Lillard this summer for trades.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-03-2018, 09:18 AM
There was that one tweet. Figured it was a joke. Mentioned Wizards asked for Bridges,Monk and forgot who else. If that was legit. Hornets should of taken that deal. Monk and Bridges haven't shown **** yet. Kemba,Beal backcourt would be amazing.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-03-2018, 09:26 AM

Not sure how legit of a insider he is. Take it for whatever its worth.

Tg11
12-03-2018, 09:59 AM
Bradley Beal to the Hornets playing alongside Kemba...dynamic duo in Charlotte I would be all for it

warfelg
12-03-2018, 12:19 PM
Since Washington likes **** contracts:
Wiggins for Beal

Tg11
12-03-2018, 12:41 PM
Since Washington likes **** contracts:
Wiggins for Beal

Beal to the Wolves actually is interesting

Cracka2HI!
12-04-2018, 11:27 PM
Was gonna start a thread but figure this could go here. Per Bleacher Report but also the top story on the main page of this site. Would one really need to "collect assets" to get Wall? Wouldn't the Wiz jump at the chance to move that contract which is likely to be one of the worst ever signed? This would also seem to go against what the Knicks have been doing for a couple years that should finally pay off this off-season. Would the Knicks use most of their cap for Wall? I'm not saying Wall is a terrible player or anything but I do think his contract is widely regarded as the worst in the league. This seems like it would be a big step back for the Knicks and a move made by prior regimes.

AllBall
12-04-2018, 11:40 PM
Was gonna start a thread but figure this could go here. Per Bleacher Report but also the top story on the main page of this site. Would one really need to "collect assets" to get Wall? Wouldn't the Wiz jump at the chance to move that contract which is likely to be one of the worst ever signed? This would also seem to go against what the Knicks have been doing for a couple years that should finally pay off this off-season. Would the Knicks use most of their cap for Wall? I'm not saying Wall is a terrible player or anything but I do think his contract is widely regarded as the worst in the league. This seems like it would be a big step back for the Knicks and a move made by prior regimes.

That'd be a bad move for the Knicks.

Tg11
12-05-2018, 06:08 AM
It would but knowing the Knicks they would do it

FlashBolt
12-05-2018, 06:22 AM
Why do people think Lakers are even remotely interested in trading for Beal? They're looking to strike gold for Tier A players. Beal is a tier B or C player. Why waste salary cap for a player who won't help you in a way you need to win a title when you have a shot at AD/KD/Kawhi/Klay?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-05-2018, 08:47 AM
That one tweet a while back mentioned hardly any teams interested in Wall. Then another tweet mentioned Wizards already have one offer for Wall. But cant happen till December 15 cause one of the players are newly signed this summer. Doubt 76ers are crazy enough but could try Chandler and Fultz for Wall. But trade kicker and Wall's contract balloons way up next year. But Simmons,Wall,Butler be horrible spacers to surround Embiid with.

Suns could be gullible. But Ariza is a new contract but expiring. Maybe their the team that has a offer on the table? Pistons could offer up Jackson and Leuer for Wall and a expiring Rivers. I think most teams that may consider Wall will want some of the Wizards expiring's to off set Wall's big jump from $19.6M to $38.1M next year. Wall on Pistons could fire up a new lob city with Wall and Blake.

Magic could get in on it. They have a few big contracts like Vucevic and Fournier. Knicks could be another desperate team to get a name paired up with KP.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-05-2018, 09:06 AM
https://nypost.com/2018/12/04/one-time-draft-bust-may-be-playing-way-into-knicks-future/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site%20buttons&utm_campaign=site%20buttons

They mention teams around the league think Knicks may go after Wall. But seems more of a suggestion or click bait. But seems like a Knick thing to do.

Vinylman
12-05-2018, 10:09 AM
That one tweet a while back mentioned hardly any teams interested in Wall. Then another tweet mentioned Wizards already have one offer for Wall. But cant happen till December 15 cause one of the players are newly signed this summer. Doubt 76ers are crazy enough but could try Chandler and Fultz for Wall. But trade kicker and Wall's contract balloons way up next year. But Simmons,Wall,Butler be horrible spacers to surround Embiid with.

Suns could be gullible. But Ariza is a new contract but expiring. Maybe their the team that has a offer on the table? Pistons could offer up Jackson and Leuer for Wall and a expiring Rivers. I think most teams that may consider Wall will want some of the Wizards expiring's to off set Wall's big jump from $19.6M to $38.1M next year. Wall on Pistons could fire up a new lob city with Wall and Blake.

Magic could get in on it. They have a few big contracts like Vucevic and Fournier. Knicks could be another desperate team to get a name paired up with KP.

I could see the Suns maybe doing something like Anderson/Ariza/and a top 10 protected 1st for Wall/Morris/filler

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-05-2018, 10:10 AM
Wall has a trade kicker this year. But he could waive it for a team of his choosing.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-05-2018, 05:32 PM

I guess if Knicks eat that bad contract. You got KP back sometime this month and Wall. Wall is good friends with Cousins. Maybe court Cousins next summer to be teamed up with KP and Wall?

Tg11
12-05-2018, 06:40 PM
Wall has a trade kicker this year. But he could waive it for a team of his choosing.

But where does Wall wanna go? Now that is the million dollar question he could go to New York or LA by that I mean Wall goes to the Clippers or he goes to the Miami Heat...Pat Riley would be stupid enough to do this

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-06-2018, 07:40 AM
It started as things do these days: some anonymous guy on Twitter posting something he said was absolutely, positively true. He said the Lakers were offering Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram and Kentavious Caldwell-Pope to the Wizards for John Wall. It seemed hard to believe, but it was just plausible enough for me to start asking friends around the league.

Bit of unknown insiders or clickbait. Best to wait for WOJ bomb.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-06-2018, 07:47 AM
https://www.bulletsforever.com/2018/12/5/18126193/john-wall-washington-wizards-los-angeles-lakers-rashomon

Why the Lakers going after Wall? He's like $38M next year. With trade kicker even more unless he waives it. But in this article mentions young free agents may not want to play with LeBron. Butler already said this over the summer.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/bill-plaschke-kevin-durant-proves-hes-the-nba-crybaby-and-not-an-option-for-the-lakers-after-comments-about-lebron-james/ar-BBQyOR6?li=BBnba9I

Could be nothing. But KD said it be difficult playing with LeBron.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-06-2018, 08:02 AM
Well if KD doesn't want to play for LeBron. Then if this Wall rumor is true. They just killed their chances to trade for AD then. But I guess if you get Wall. Cousins may join next summer.

Tg11
12-06-2018, 10:39 AM
Well if KD doesn't want to play for LeBron. Then if this Wall rumor is true. They just killed their chances to trade for AD then. But I guess if you get Wall. Cousins may join next summer.

Wall and Cousins to the Lakers works

FlashBolt
12-06-2018, 10:44 AM
Lmao, Lakers want AD, KD, Kawhi, or Klay and ya'll mentioning Wall (who is a terrible fit alongside Bron) and Cousin (who Lakers DID NOT want this offseason even for a few million dollars)? The only one who profits off these fake rumors are the people making them. Stop using garbage sources, man.

More-Than-Most
12-06-2018, 10:45 AM
Wall and Cousins to the Lakers works

If the lakers get a trash can like wall with that contract magic should be fired. Even I wouldnt trade ball for wall straight up let alone ball/ingram or ball/kuzma... gtfo with that lol.

FlashBolt
12-06-2018, 11:02 AM
If the lakers get a trash can like wall with that contract magic should be fired. Even I wouldnt trade ball for wall straight up let alone ball/ingram or ball/kuzma... gtfo with that lol.

Magic ain't dumb, lol. He's not gonna trade away pieces that he could use to get AD or players of higher caliber than Wall. This is just nonsense. It's the Los Angeles Lakers with Magic Johnson running the show. Why would they look at Wall? I would believe this more if they were even talking about Beal.

Tg11
12-07-2018, 03:34 AM
Or Beal he could actually fit on the Spurs God knows they need star power

Lakers + Giants
12-07-2018, 05:22 AM
You dont land the King just to get a ****** contract and underwhelming all star in Wall or Beal. We're going for the another SUPERSTAR next to LeBron. Not saying we're for sure landing one, just saying that's what Magic is going for. Otherwise we would've just traded for Kawhi when we had the chance.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-07-2018, 10:19 AM
You dont land the King just to get a ****** contract and underwhelming all star in Wall or Beal. We're going for the another SUPERSTAR next to LeBron. Not saying we're for sure landing one, just saying that's what Magic is going for. Otherwise we would've just traded for Kawhi when we had the chance.

Pops said no to all west teams.

Lakers + Giants
12-07-2018, 02:50 PM
Pops said no to all west teams.

Not true, he just set the asking price much higher. They wanted Ingram, Kuz, Hart two firsts from us and two pick swaps.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-15-2018, 10:17 AM

Tg11
12-16-2018, 09:37 AM
I know teams who would take on Beal's contract but as far as Wall and his contract I can't see anyone taking on that

Now teams Beal could go to: Hornets, Pistons, Nets, Knicks, Rockets, Lakers, Raptors

Wall destinations: Knicks, Nets, Suns, Magic, Hornets, Bulls, Pelicans, Heat, Clippers

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-17-2018, 09:36 AM
I know teams who would take on Beal's contract but as far as Wall and his contract I can't see anyone taking on that

Now teams Beal could go to: Hornets, Pistons, Nets, Knicks, Rockets, Lakers, Raptors

Wall destinations: Knicks, Nets, Suns, Magic, Hornets, Bulls, Pelicans, Heat, Clippers

I could see Pistons going after Wall. All it take is something like Jackson and either Leuer or Galloway for Wall and a expiring like Morris to off set a little bit of the price hike on Wall next year.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-17-2018, 09:40 AM
Not true, he just set the asking price much higher. They wanted Ingram, Kuz, Hart two firsts from us and two pick swaps.

Pops said he's headed east from the start. Pops said never trade within the division let alone the conference like how Grizzlies gave Lakers Gasol. He ripped Grizzlies in that article I read during Kawhi was on the trade block.

Tg11
12-17-2018, 12:27 PM
I could see Pistons going after Wall. All it take is something like Jackson and either Leuer or Galloway for Wall and a expiring like Morris to off set a little bit of the price hike on Wall next year.

Pairing Wall with Blake Griffin and Andre Drummond...an interesting Big 3 in Detroit it would put them in the convo among Raptors, Celtics, Bucks and 76ers especially if the Pistons pull off a move of this magnitude

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-17-2018, 01:13 PM
Wall and Blake would be the new lob city.

Tg11
12-17-2018, 02:24 PM
Wall and Blake would be the new lob city.

Wall, Blake and Drummond Big 3 in Detroit...the Pistons would be relevant once again especially since the last time they were relevant was the days of Rasheed, Chauncey, Rip and Big Ben...add Wall to that offense with Drummond and Blake...Pistons would be a favorite in the East immediately

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-06-2019, 10:09 AM
I've heard that the market for Bradley Beal could be something like two first-rounders, a young asset and another player.

That's the ante -- just to get put the admin assistant to put the call through.

ó Rod Beard (@detnewsRodBeard) January 2, 2019

https://www.ibtimes.com/nba-trade-rumors-wizards-set-asking-price-bradley-beal-2748806

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-06-2019, 10:34 AM
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2814002-bradley-beal-trade-rumors-raptors-interested-in-pursuing-wizards-star

Raptors are interested in Beal.

Cal827
01-06-2019, 12:02 PM
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2814002-bradley-beal-trade-rumors-raptors-interested-in-pursuing-wizards-star

Raptors are interested in Beal.

I don't see the Raptors parting with Siakam in a deal at this point though. Maybe OG if they're convinced that they have a good shot at resigning Kawhi, but definitely not Siakam with how he's improved his game as time has passed this season.

Tg11
01-06-2019, 12:20 PM
John Wall needs to go to the Knicks or Heat or to the Pelicans especially if you want to create a Dynamic Duo with him and AD because you would have to get rid of Jrue Holiday in order to make it happen in New Orleans

However if you trade Wall to the Knicks you can trade away Frank, Mudiay, Kanter and like 2 first rounders to New York to get Wall...then you pair up Wall with a healthy KP next season and Hardaway and whichever star is available come summer...Knicks then would be a contender in the East

Or if you trade Wall to the Miami Heat you can trade Whiteside, Winslow, and like Bam plus picks to the Wizards to get Wall

IndyRealist
01-06-2019, 12:49 PM
https://www.ibtimes.com/nba-trade-rumors-wizards-set-asking-price-bradley-beal-2748806

It's a buyer's market. Every single trade prediction has been high for like the last two years.

Tg11
01-06-2019, 01:05 PM
Wall to the Pacers works too especially if you want to add a 2nd option to Oladipo

Alayla
01-06-2019, 03:43 PM
John Wall needs to go to the Knicks or Heat or to the Pelicans especially if you want to create a Dynamic Duo with him and AD because you would have to get rid of Jrue Holiday in order to make it happen in New Orleans

However if you trade Wall to the Knicks you can trade away Frank, Mudiay, Kanter and like 2 first rounders to New York to get Wall...then you pair up Wall with a healthy KP next season and Hardaway and whichever star is available come summer...Knicks then would be a contender in the East

Or if you trade Wall to the Miami Heat you can trade Whiteside, Winslow, and like Bam plus picks to the Wizards to get Wall

Jrue is better than Wall.

smith&wesson
01-07-2019, 01:12 AM
Beal would fit perfectly with the Raptors, Bucks, or Lakers.

TakeYourL
01-07-2019, 01:32 AM
Lmao no one is trading 2 1st picks and prospects for wall.

Y'all forgetting this is the 3rd time in 3 years he's had to have surgery. Add that to his contact, his stock is crazy low.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-16-2019, 01:18 PM

buckalis
01-18-2019, 03:10 PM

How come? they are 3.5 games behind the Hornets and 2,5 behind the Pistons... They additionally surely have to make (at least) another move of a big contract so that they can save the 9.8M remaining of tax penalty after the Bucks have saved them 13M up to now and payed them 2.5M in cash and passed them an asset (on Sam Dekker)...

May be just "coach talking" to the players as to keep them going...

Everything suggests that Beal will be a Buck after the deposits they've received... Nobody gives charity in the NBA... It's primarily business...

Two more assets on their rookie contract (next to Dekker they already received as deposit) + saving the rest of the tax penalty they own and the 2.5M cash (total of savings = 25.5M) + the 2x2nd picks that the Wizards own + a Bucks 1st (coming from the Cavs with the protections that prohibit it to ever convey removed) + a salary filler (J.R. Smith) coming from the Cavs for Snell + J.Smith send to the Cavs, should be what completes the deal...

WaDe03
01-18-2019, 03:11 PM
How come? they are 3.5 games behind the Hornets and 2,5 behind the Pistons... They additionally surely have to make another move so that they can save the 9.8M remaining of tax penalty after the Bucks have saved them 13M up to now and payed them 2.5M in cash and passed them an asset (on Sam Dekker)...

May be just "coach talking" to the players as to keep them going...

Everything suggests that Beal will be a Buck after the deposits they've received... Nobody gives charity in the NBA... It's primarily business...

Two more assets on their rookie contract (next to Dekker they already received as deposit) + saving the rest of the tax penalty they own and the 2.5M cash (total of savings = 25.5M) + the 2x2nd picks that the Wizards own + a Bucks 1st (coming from the Cavs with the protections that prohibit it to ever convey removed) + a salary filler (J.R. Smith) coming from the Cavs for Snell + J.Smith send to the Cavs, should be what completes the deal...

Lmao there it is again! You said Beal will be a Buck and will be wrong again troll

buckalis
01-18-2019, 03:43 PM
Lmao there it is again! You said Beal will be a Buck and will be wrong again troll

When was I wrong before troll?

-I predicted the George Hill deal in our thread,
-I predicted that Thibs will ask for Middleton out of the Bucks in the Butler trade,
-I predicted that Butler will end to a team that is a contender and not to the Heat or other minor team and...
-I predictated that you are no "insider", but only a mindless and clueless troll... :D:D:D

EDIT: Spot on on everything!

WaDe03
01-18-2019, 04:39 PM
When was I wrong before troll?

-I predicted the George Hill deal in our thread,
-I predicted that Thibs will ask for Middleton out of the Bucks in the Butler trade,
-I predicted that Butler will end to a team that is a contender and not to the Heat or other minor team and...
-I predictated that you are no "insider", but only a mindless and clueless troll... :D:D:D

EDIT: Spot on on everything!

You said Jimmy would be on the Bucks after Minny and the Bucks played. I have sources troll.

buckalis
01-18-2019, 04:57 PM
You said Jimmy would be on the Bucks after Minny and the Bucks played. I have sources troll.

Nope... I only said that "if Bucks would offer Middleton, then they would surely get Butler..." Which proved to be true! It just looks that the Bucks didn't accept to trade Middleton, because they found a way to get (even better than Buttler) Beal and also keep Middleton...

EDIT: ...and of course, you have no other source than your sick imagination...

WaDe03
01-18-2019, 05:00 PM
Nope... I only said that "if Bucks would offer Middleton, then they would surely get Butler..." Which proved to be true! It just looks that the Bucks didn't accept to trade Middleton, because they found a way to get (even better than Buttler) Beal and also keep Middleton...

Lmao! You definitely said they would get him but Iíll be letting you know after they donít get Beal, especially while keeping Middleton.

buckalis
01-18-2019, 05:15 PM
Lmao! You definitely said they would get him but Iíll be letting you know after they donít get Beal, especially while keeping Middleton.

Nope... If you find me a post of mine that I said "Butler will be a Buck despite our team refusing to trade Middleton", I'll stop posting here for ever!

...and of course, you have no other source than your sick imagination... you are "PSD's Woj BSter"... remember?

Beal to the Bucks will happen at Feb. the 7th and not before... Jason Smith can't be traded along with another player until that date... Our GM had the precaution to make the "Hill deal" (just) on time, so that the players we landed can be re-traded by Feb. the 7th...

WaDe03
01-18-2019, 05:19 PM
Nope... If you find me a post of mine that I said "Butler will be a Buck despite our team refusing to trade Middleton", I'll stop posting here for ever!

...and of course, you have no other source than your sick imagination... you are "PSD's Woj BSter"... remember?

Beal to the Bucks will happen at Feb. the 7th and not before... Jason Smith can't be traded along with another player until that date... Our GM had the precaution to make the "Hill deal" (just) on time, so that the players we landed can be re-traded by Feb. the 7th...

Whatever you say troll.

buckalis
01-18-2019, 05:36 PM
Whatever you say troll.

Whatever I say troll... "PSD's Woj insider-BSter"... :D:D:D

WaDe03
01-18-2019, 06:19 PM
Whatever I say troll... "PSD's Woj insider-BSter"... :D:D:D

Youíve been cited in my sig, canít wait to hear from you.

buckalis
01-18-2019, 06:54 PM
Youíve been cited in my sig, canít wait to hear from you.

If one fails to answer on "why?" and "reasoning", he has nothing but sh1t in his head... This is out of logic science that is taught in universities... nothing I invented!

I guess you've already heard from me...

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-19-2019, 12:21 PM

You think Buckalis is bad here. He's spamming the Bucks board even more. Our Bucks team mod stopped posting there after Buckalis started spamming his broken record trades. First Buckalis once cut and pasted his broken record trades for Mirotic and or Teodosic. Then that wore thin with the rest of our Bucks posters. The few we do have. Now he's on the whole we saved their tax cap and gifted Dekker and ate Meeks now he thinks were gonna be gift wrapped Beal for junk in a multi 3 or 4 or 5 team trade. Yet Buckalis wants the Bucks to pay Hill 3/$27M next summer. hahahahah

FlashBolt
01-19-2019, 12:38 PM
You think Buckalis is bad here. He's spamming the Bucks board even more. Our Bucks team mod stopped posting there after Buckalis started spamming his broken record trades. First Buckalis once cut and pasted his broken record trades for Mirotic and or Teodosic. Then that wore thin with the rest of our Bucks posters. The few we do have. Now he's on the whole we saved their tax cap and gifted Dekker and ate Meeks now he thinks were gonna be gift wrapped Beal for junk in a multi 3 or 4 or 5 team trade. Yet Buckalis wants the Bucks to pay Hill 3/$27M next summer. hahahahah

Lol. Thanks for exposing him. Glad to see no one really likes the dude other than other trolls who amuse themselves by agreeing with each other. I never thought having too many fans of a team was a bad thing. Yikes. One troll member really does ruin it for everyone else, huh?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-19-2019, 12:44 PM
Lol. Thanks for exposing him. Glad to see no one really likes the dude other than other trolls who amuse themselves by agreeing with each other. I never thought having too many fans of a team was a bad thing. Yikes. One troll member really does ruin it for everyone else, huh?

Most us Bucks posters been posting on twitter more. Its more peaceful and active there. PSD is nice around trade deadline then ghost town till playoffs. Then draft and summer free agency. I still tweet to Bucks team mod C DUB once in a while. Shocked he's still labeled as a mod yet on Bucks forum. He made like the new 18/19 free agent trade ideas thread and around the league thread to keep it current but doesn't even lurk here any more. Kind of a shame. Was a good poster.

buckalis
01-19-2019, 04:21 PM

Don't you think that the only spam in our page was you busting our balls with all this "Trade Brogdon -Trade Brogdon", "Brogdon slow ploder", "Use Brogdon as a ...sweetener!" Miller?

I have mentioned Teodosic (or Lin, or any other good PG) and said that "we need a buck up PG urgently"... Then Hill was on the market, I proposed a deal for Hill and it happened like I said!

I also said we need an SF of the "power" kind and suggested, Mirotic, or one of the Morris twins and some more... but then our own D.J Wilson merged and there is no need for that anymore...

I also predicted that Sterling Browm will be the "apocalypse of the season", that D.J. Wilson was undercoached but has a lot of potential (remember your "waive Wilson - waive Wilson" shouts?) and after the Hill deal, I said "we are getting Beal"... and we are!

What have you predicted or suggested Miller? Was it Dedmon, Bazemore, okkogie, Fournier and some more useless for the Bucks...? I guess it's as far as your basketball knowledge goes...

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-31-2019, 01:53 PM

We knew Beal was off the table. Wall's contract is the worst in the league and a trade kicker. But now Porter is off the table as well now.