Last night's results:

KDSpurs: 7-3
FlashBolt: 7-3
L+G: 7-3
Saddletramp: 7-3
Tredigs: 6-4
MTM: 6-4
WaDe03: 6-4
bucketss: 5-4 (you missed the Pacers/Hawks game)
Cal827: 4-6

This weeks Results:

kdspur 29-15
bucketss 26-17
tg11 20-14
warfleg 19-15
wade03 24-20
tre 19-13
MtM 22-20
Riv 17-17
L+G 24-20
flashbolt 14-7
cal827 19-25
saddletramp 23-21
ewing 8-18
coolbeans 5-6

Results thus far

More-Than-Most
11-18-2018, 01:42 AM
Wolves
Blazers
Orlando
Lakers
Warriors

Saddletramp
11-18-2018, 04:13 AM
Minnesota
Portland
Orlando
Lakers
Spurs

Iíll break my rule, just for you, Tre.

More-Than-Most
11-18-2018, 04:16 AM
Minnesota
Portland
Orlando
Lakers
Warriors

cheater : )

Saddletramp
11-18-2018, 04:32 AM
cheater : )

I swear, I didnít see yours when I did mine. Almost went with Memphis and SAS, but meh.

Good luck!🍀

More-Than-Most
11-18-2018, 04:45 AM
I swear, I didnít see yours when I did mine. Almost went with Memphis and SAS, but meh.

Good luck!🍀

nono you can just admit you admire my amazing ability and knowledge... trust me riv thinks it every day but wont admit it... I am a genius... I am just kind of on a downslide right now BUT TODAY...we will be perfect :love:

Saddletramp
11-18-2018, 05:37 AM
nono you can just admit you admire my amazing ability and knowledge... Trust me riv thinks it every day but wont admit it... I am a genius... I am just kind of on a downslide right now but today...we will be perfect :love:

Letís get it!

tredigs
11-18-2018, 07:41 AM

Good luck!🍀
You keep taking the WARRIORS as a rule, not realizing Curry is the rule. Tisk tisk. When will people get it?

Wolves
Blazers
Magic
Heat
Spurs

Cal827
11-18-2018, 09:01 AM
Memphis
Portland
Orlando
Miami
San Antonio

Sixers3Fan
11-18-2018, 10:20 AM
I don't post as much in here as much as I would like. My 2 sports are football and baseball. I don't really follow basketball as closely as the other 2 sports but I am a Sixers fan and watch every game. With that said, if I say something that I don't know about such as a roster move, injury or whatever please correct me. In these gameday threads going forward I will be talking mainly about my Sixers when they have a game but will also talk about some other games when my team has a day off.

So, what a crazy game that was last night. Walker always destroys us but thank god 60 wasn't enough. Butler is the real deal. Redick and Simmons have such a good chemistry going and Embiid is on another level right now. Just glad to get out of Charlotte with a W and get away from Kemba Walker.

ewing
11-18-2018, 10:49 AM
I don't post as much in here as much as I would like. My 2 sports are football and baseball. I don't really follow basketball as closely as the other 2 sports but I am a Sixers fan and watch every game. With that said, if I say something that I don't know about such as a roster move, injury or whatever please correct me. In these gameday threads going forward I will be talking mainly about my Sixers when they have a game but will also talk about some other games when my team has a day off.

So, what a crazy game that was last night. Walker always destroys us but thank god 60 wasn't enough. Butler is the real deal. Redick and Simmons have such a good chemistry going and Embiid is on another level right now. Just glad to get out of Charlotte with a W and get away from Kemba Walker.

Welcome. Iím not a Sixers fan but they certainly are an interesting team to follow with the developing stars, drama, and now Jimmy. I look forward to your comments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vee-Rex
11-18-2018, 10:53 AM

Your Sixers can reach the finals this year if things go right. Congratulations and welcome.

Vee-Rex
11-18-2018, 10:55 AM
Memphis
Portland
Orlando
Miami
Golden State

Sixers3Fan
11-18-2018, 12:08 PM
Welcome. Iím not a Sixers fan but they certainly are an interesting team to follow with the developing stars, drama, and now Jimmy. I look forward to your comments

Thanks. Really like how Butler is filling in right away and saying the right things. Should be a fun year.

Sixers3Fan
11-18-2018, 12:10 PM
Your Sixers can reach the finals this year if things go right. Congratulations and welcome.

I'm not talking Finals yet but definetly going to the playoffs is the first step. If we want to make any noise, Brett Brown has to start coaching a little better.

JAZZNC
11-18-2018, 01:47 PM
I'll get in on this little game. I dont know squat but I'll try.

Grizz
Blazers
Magic
Lakers
Spurs

kdspurman
11-18-2018, 01:53 PM
Wolves
Blazers
Knicks
Lakers
Spurs

ewing
11-18-2018, 02:13 PM
Minn
Port
Ny
La
Sas

Lakers + Giants
11-18-2018, 03:18 PM
Grizzlies
Blazers
Magic
Heat
Warriors

Saddletramp
11-18-2018, 03:25 PM
You keep taking the WARRIORS as a rule, not realizing Curry is the rule. Tisk tisk. When will people get it?

I edited my original post. The Spurs havenít been killing it either, but man, Durantís still butthurt, Klayís thinking itís the Finals and Green mustíve finally kicked someone with a metal jock strap.

bucketss
11-18-2018, 05:50 PM
blazers,magic,lakers,spurs,

the timberwolves/grizz game is at half time, i would have chosen minny not sure if it would count.

warfelg
11-18-2018, 06:03 PM
Portland Orlando Lakers Spurs. I know I missed the start of the first game so give me 0-1 on that or just a 4 game slate.

ewing
11-18-2018, 07:11 PM
Minn
Port
Ny
La
Sas

Damn I thought I took Memphis. You fool talked be into Minn being good

kdspurman
11-18-2018, 08:24 PM
Gay has been so good from 3 this season

More-Than-Most
11-18-2018, 08:44 PM
Robert covington is the defensive player of the year so far... period.

More-Than-Most
11-18-2018, 09:18 PM
ball is legit gonna cost them this game.

More-Than-Most
11-18-2018, 09:19 PM
i need this win for my standings.. please dont let me down bron. You got this

More-Than-Most
11-18-2018, 09:21 PM
ok its over... heat aint coming back down 10. Good ****... Got scary at the end.

More-Than-Most
11-18-2018, 09:27 PM
lebron doing lebron things... 51

Lakers + Giants
11-18-2018, 09:28 PM
fiddy one.

Im_in_Mia_bish
11-18-2018, 09:29 PM
Best player in the game doing best player in the game things. Nothing to see here.

tredigs
11-18-2018, 09:31 PM
KD 4-16. Dope. Another L coming.

More-Than-Most
11-18-2018, 09:32 PM
KD 4-16. Dope. Another L coming.

blame dray... he shook KD. I have never seen a more mentally weak person in a sport

tredigs
11-18-2018, 09:32 PM
Best player in the game doing best player in the game things. Nothing to see here.

Best player is watching KD and Klay **** the bed again.

tredigs
11-18-2018, 09:34 PM
blame dray... he shook KD. I have never seen a more mentally weak person in a sport

You haven't? I gotta tell you about this dude Markelle Fultz who plays for the Sixers. He went #1 in the draft. Total mental midget. It's awesome.

More-Than-Most
11-18-2018, 09:34 PM

Embiid is probably in the gym somewhere... I highly doubt he is watching the warriors play the spurs.

Sixers3Fan
11-18-2018, 09:36 PM
51 against his former team.

More-Than-Most
You haven't? I gotta tell you about this dude Markelle Fultz who plays for the Sixers. He went #1 in the draft. Total mental midget. It's awesome.

He is also a 19 year old kid... I mean if you have to compare the mental status of a 19 year old 2nd year player to that of a ***** like KD then enough said lolololol. I understand it though... if KD is this weak and curry after getting daddy ed by bron ran to such a weak individual it would hurt my feelings too : )

tredigs
1 for 15 from 3 is considered not ideal, or?

Cal827
11-18-2018, 09:38 PM

Welcome!

You can join our daily scheduled MTM bashing :laugh2:

But yeah, Butler gives you guys the wing scorer that they needed to complement their stars. If they can build their chemistry, and maybe add a couple good role players who'll likely be available at the trade deadline to make up for what they traded away, then it's going to be really difficult picking one between the 4 of Philly, Boston, Toronto, or Milwaukee come playoff time. Boston has the depth, Toronto has the best player between the 4 rosters, Philly would have the best top 2 (maybe top 3 depending on Simmons) when compared with the others, and Milwaukee has the chemistry/dominant player.

Philly will also quite possibly have a decent amount of cap space this offseason (Even with the Butler Max), so they could potentially go chase another guy who (probably not at max level), but at a very good level who could make that team even more difficult to handle. I wonder if they dangle Fultz at some point and try to get a rebuilding team to part with a veteran and try to take a chance on his possible potential.

Cal827
11-18-2018, 09:39 PM
1 for 15 from 3 is considered not ideal, or?

Well, it's better than 0-27 :laugh2:

... Sorry Rocket fans I had to. Feel free to pick me off, I mean I'm a Raptors fan, so it won't be that hard to leave me triggered :laugh2:

More-Than-Most
Welcome!

You can join our daily scheduled MTM bashing :laugh2:

But yeah, Butler gives you guys the wing scorer that they needed to complement their stars. If they can build their chemistry, and maybe add a couple good role players who'll likely be available at the trade deadline to make up for what they traded away, then it's going to be really difficult picking one between the 4 of Philly, Boston, Toronto, or Milwaukee come playoff time. Boston has the depth, Toronto has the best player between the 4 rosters, Philly would have the best top 2 (maybe top 3 depending on Simmons) when compared with the others, and Milwaukee has the chemistry/dominant player.

Philly will also quite possibly have a decent amount of cap space this offseason (Even with the Butler Max), so they could potentially go chase another guy who (probably not at max level), but at a very good level who could make that team even more difficult to handle. I wonder if they dangle Fultz at some point and try to get a rebuilding team to part with a veteran and try to take a chance on his possible potential.

lmfao yea i feel bad for the dude having to deal with the sixers hate because of me... Please treat him better : )

tredigs
He is also a 19 year old kid... I mean if you have to compare the mental status of a 19 year old 2nd year player to that of a ***** like KD then enough said lolololol. I understand it though... if KD is this weak and curry after getting daddy ed by bron ran to such a weak individual it would hurt my feelings too : )
KD has beasted on Lebron in the Finals, make no mistake about that. That's why our Trophies after making it through the West are just formalities.

tredigs
11-18-2018, 09:40 PM
No! Who? Today? I'm off work and in airport transit so haven't seen any of the games.

More-Than-Most
11-18-2018, 09:43 PM

I will give you pointers

Embiid is God
Love lebron
Blame the refs
Blame the coach
Trust in the process with fultz
Hate the warriors
Tredigs is actually a good guy
Go to wade for all insider sources : )
Hate Ewing : )
Riv is *** cancer
Copy KDSpurs picks :D
Take nothing said in here personally... We all talk **** and have fun

More-Than-Most
11-18-2018, 09:44 PM
KD has beasted on Lebron in the Finals, make no mistake about that. That's why our Trophies after making it through the West are just formalities.

not hard to beast on a guy when the other guy plays 90 minutes a game and you are rested and have all nba players everywhere you turn.

Cal827
11-18-2018, 09:44 PM
No! Who? Today? I'm off work and in airport transit so haven't seen any of the games.

:laugh2: I was referring to game 7 last year for Houston against Golden State, where they couldn't hit one for the longest time, but they just kept going for them even though basically anyone who wasn't rooting for Golden State were probably yelling at the screen or at the players for them not to.

tredigs
11-18-2018, 09:46 PM
:laugh2: I was referring to game 7 last year for Houston against Golden State, where they couldn't hit one for the longest time, but they just kept going for them even though basically anyone who wasn't rooting for Golden State were probably yelling at the screen or at the players for them not to.

LOL gotcha. Well you know the Harden's gonna Harden.

@mtm take it back.

tredigs
11-18-2018, 09:51 PM
Jordan Bell is sadly (and I KNOW we are all together on this in wishing he was the next Draymond level surprise talent...) looking like a bust guys.
He's virtually out of the rotation. I liked him too. The Warriors have had no luck in the draft the last 4 years and it is starting to catch up to them with the weak bench.

Maybe just "light year" ahead.

ewing
11-18-2018, 09:57 PM

I thought you were a GS Warriors fan

Vee-Rex
11-18-2018, 10:09 PM
I will give you pointers

Embiid is God
Love lebron
Blame the refs
Blame the coach
Hate the warriors
Riv is *** cancer

Agreed. Also, don't forget that

Giannis is BAE
Austin Rivers is the GOAT
The Nets are improving every year no matter what happens in the offseason
SteBo (aka Steebs) is the most rational man in the world
Mngopher is always right.
Hawkeye has Kobe and Kyrie posters in his room

Let me know if I missed something

Cal827
11-18-2018, 10:12 PM
I will give you pointers

Embiid is God
Love lebron
Blame the refs
Blame the coach
Hate the warriors
Riv is *** cancer

Good list :clap: I'd like to add a bit more:

MTM is the 76ers Rep, Warfelg occasionally comes here too
Tre is the main Warriors fan around here.. Scoots is occasionally here
Spurman is the Spurs fan around here and a mod.... and he likes to rig the predictions :D
Wade is the Heat fan around here with media ties
Ewing is god, despite MTM's beef with him
Rivera is the Celtics fan/mod
Laker + Giants is, ironically, a Lakers fan.. Greatness also frequents here who's a laker fan
Flashbolt is a Thunder fan
Saddletramp/C.C/Bosstone are the Rocket fans
Vee-Rex is the Cavs representative
Cal827 is a Raptors fan
Buckets, Jamiecballer, Aman, pretty much any other Raptor fan is the smarter Raptor fan
Somehow Giannis94 and Buckalis isn't the same person

Get used to the following terms:
Jordan>Lebron because of HCA
3-1
GOAT
The Process
Raptors eliminated by Cleveland again
****ing Refs
Rigged
Flop
Bamboozled
A trip to the Village...

Also, we've all taken a trip to the village at some point, so if you don't hear for us for a while, it's not because we left completely, it's because we enjoy the trip :laugh2:

Cal827
11-18-2018, 10:14 PM

Giannis is BAE

Man I miss SteBo, please come back :laugh2:

COOLbeans
11-18-2018, 10:14 PM
Durantís playing like a little ***** right now

More-Than-Most
11-18-2018, 10:17 PM

Giannis is BAE

ainge wins every trade
Jordanbulls might actually have a hit out on lebron
lakers getting every free agent
lakers core---->every core
MTM hates any player lebron has ever played with because he is a 1 man show and only carries
Embiid takes hard fouls but never actually flops
covington is a top 25 player in the NBA
RPM=best statistical measurement in the world
Spurs are the spurs and everyone loves but hates KDspurs because he is actually the tim duncan of the nba area

Cal827
11-18-2018, 10:18 PM

Jesus, 8-25 :speechless:

More-Than-Most
11-18-2018, 10:18 PM
Good list :clap: I'd like to add a bit more:

MTM is the 76ers Rep, Warfelg occasionally comes here too
Tre is the main Warriors fan around here.. Scoots is occasionally here
Spurman is the Spurs fan around here and a mod.... and he likes to rig the predictions :D
Wade is the Heat fan around here with media ties
Ewing is god, despite MTM's beef with him
Rivera is the Celtics fan/mod
Laker + Giants is, ironically, a Lakers fan.. Greatness also frequents here who's a laker fan
Flashbolt is a Thunder fan
Saddletramp/C.C/Bosstone are the Rocket fans
Vee-Rex is the Cavs representative
Cal827 is a Raptors fan
Buckets, Jamiecballer, Aman, pretty much any other Raptor fan is the smarter Raptor fan
Somehow Giannis94 and Buckalis isn't the same person

Get used to the following terms:
3-1
GOAT
The Process
Raptors eliminated by Cleveland again
****ing Refs
Rigged
Flop
Bamboozled
A trip to the Village...

Also, we've all taken a trip to the village at some point, so if you don't hear for us for a while, it's not because we left completely, it's because we enjoy the trip :laugh2:

:laugh:

kdspurman
11-18-2018, 10:20 PM

He started settling a lot. But Gay did a solid job defending him overall. It was impressive

COOLbeans
11-18-2018, 10:22 PM
Jesus, 8-25 :speechless:

More striking. The Warriors are 0-3 on this road trip with Durant supposedly as the 2nd best player in the world.

Heís playing like a scorned lover and itís really sad to see him go out like this. As soon as Curry comes back though his game will magically return :violin:

COOLbeans
11-18-2018, 10:23 PM
He started settling a lot. But Gay did a solid job defending him overall. It was impressive

For sure. Once again the other team beat them when it counted. The Spurs deserved this win and so did the other Texas teams. 6-41 frim 3 for the Warriors on this trip

kdspurman
11-18-2018, 10:23 PM
ainge wins every trade
Jordanbulls might actually have a hit out on lebron
lakers getting every free agent
lakers core---->every core
MTM hates any player lebron has ever played with because he is a 1 man show and only carries
Embiid takes hard fouls but never actually flops
covington is a top 25 player in the NBA
RPM=best statistical measurement in the world
Spurs are the spurs and everyone loves but hates KDspurs because he is actually the tim duncan of the nba area

https://media.giphy.com/media/l2JJDpuVswKk4raqA/giphy.gif

kdspurman
11-18-2018, 10:25 PM
For sure. Once again the other team beat them when it counted. The Spurs deserved this win and so did the other Texas teams. 6-41 frim 3 for the Warriors on this trip

And they had great looks, we definitely caught some breaks. Curry's return will obviously heal those shooting woes

More-Than-Most
11-18-2018, 10:26 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l2JJDpuVswKk4raqA/giphy.gif

lol this is how i picture you behind the computer when someone says something you disagree or agree with about the spurs

https://www.metatube.com/en/videos/159213/Tim-Duncan-Gives-Fan-The-Finger/

I dont know why but it fits your personality so well lol

kdspurman
11-18-2018, 10:27 PM
For the record, we should probably save these responses for all new comers :laugh2:

NBA forum orientation

Cal827
11-18-2018, 10:28 PM
For the record, we should probably save these responses for all new comers :laugh2:

NBA forum orientation

:laugh2: Sticky that ****

More-Than-Most
11-18-2018, 10:28 PM

NBA forum orientation

Cal827
11-18-2018, 10:29 PM
Also, I went 4-1 from the picks (only off on Miami winning).... So I end this week at a wonderful record of 23-26 :pity:

I love it when ideas I have backfire Don't worry, I already changed it over for the week :laugh2:

kdspurman
11-18-2018, 10:30 PM
lol this is how i picture you behind the computer when someone says something you disagree or agree with about the spurs

https://www.metatube.com/en/videos/159213/Tim-Duncan-Gives-Fan-The-Finger/

I dont know why but it fits your personality so well lol

It's funny, I have gotten the TD personality comparison before lol

I definitely relate to Timmy flipping the bird :laugh: that was awesome

More-Than-Most
11-18-2018, 10:31 PM
It's funny, I have gotten the TD personality comparison before lol

I definitely relate to Timmy flipping the bird :laugh: that was awesome

lol him doing that means i can never ever not like him... it was flawless

kdspurman
11-18-2018, 10:43 PM
lol him doing that means i can never ever not like him... it was flawless

Haha.. word. Plus, Embiid kinda idolizes him.

kdspurman
11-18-2018, 10:44 PM
Also, I went 4-1 from the picks (only off on Miami winning).... So I end this week at a wonderful record of 23-26 :pity:

I love it when ideas I have backfire Don't worry, I already changed it over for the week :laugh2:

Ouch! :laugh2:

Not even waiting for the final #s lol

More-Than-Most
11-18-2018, 10:57 PM
my picks have been **** over the week mainly because of a few things... I always pick against the grizz and clippers and there has been upsets galore.

tredigs
11-18-2018, 11:21 PM
I thought you were a GS Warriors fan

Oh, I am. That's why I know how they are going to operate in different situations and can call it out before every game.

tredigs
11-18-2018, 11:31 PM
And Quinn Cook has been amazing offensively in Curry's absence (17/3/3 on 55/50/100). KD and Klay are embarrassing themselves.

More-Than-Most
11-18-2018, 11:40 PM
And Quinn Cook has been amazing offensively in Curry's absence (17/3/3 on 55/50/100). KD and Klay are embarrassing themselves.

i will take klay off of your hands in the off season

ewing
11-19-2018, 12:10 AM
Oh, I am. That's why I know how they are going to operate in different situations and can call it out before every game.

You seem pretty happy about there struggles minus Curry

More-Than-Most
11-19-2018, 12:45 AM

lol its because he pumps up curry to take away from the fact curry cost them a championship and needed big brother KD to stop big daddy bron. Curry will come back and the warriors will be great again because klay will start hitting shots and KD will get more open looks and they will be 4 superstars deep again instead of just 1 superstar deep right now. If KD was out and curry was in with how klay is playing they lose these games by many many more.

GREATNESS ONE
11-19-2018, 01:03 AM
Kevin Durant/ Lebron James

:drool:

tredigs
11-19-2018, 01:07 AM

Only seems that way because Curry is fine and there is no actual cost. It only serves as more examples of what I have been hammering home for years. Curry is why this team is a superteam. Period. Hence why they won a ship and 73 games and everything else without KD. And why they are 26-1 with Curry and no KD. Yet, the prevailing theme is that KD is the better player (by talking heads and people who don't have a high understanding of the game and/or the Warriors, so most people). I do take satisfaction in knowing I am undeniably right.

@mtm. Please son.

More-Than-Most
11-19-2018, 01:23 AM
Only seems that way because Curry is fine and there is no actual cost. It only serves as more examples of what I have been hammering home for years. Curry is why this team is a superteam. Period. Hence why they won a ship and 73 games and everything else without KD. And why they are 26-1 with Curry and no KD. Yet, the prevailing theme is that KD is the better player (by talking heads and people who don't have a high understanding of the game and/or the Warriors, so most people). I do take satisfaction in knowing I am undeniably right.

@mtm. Please son.

you make this place so much fun.

Saddletramp
11-19-2018, 01:52 AM

... Sorry Rocket fans I had to. Feel free to pick me off, I mean I'm a Raptors fan, so it won't be that hard to leave me triggered :laugh2:

Meh, deserved. :(

Saddletramp
11-19-2018, 01:56 AM
Jordan Bell is sadly (and I KNOW we are all together on this in wishing he was the next Draymond level surprise talent...) looking like a bust guys.
He's virtually out of the rotation. I liked him too. The Warriors have had no luck in the draft the last 4 years and it is starting to catch up to them with the weak bench.

Maybe just "light year" ahead.

Was this the guy the Warriors drafted with the bought pick from Chicago? I hated that and hated your **** talking about it. Now I feel a little better. ;)

Saddletramp
11-19-2018, 02:05 AM
Minnesota
Portland
Orlando
Lakers
Spurs

Iíll break my rule, just for you, Tre.

4-1. Thanks, Tre, for giving me the courage to go away from my rules. And I almost went with Memphis. Shoulda.

Saddletramp
11-19-2018, 02:07 AM

Started lame but came back strong to get above .500. 27-22

warfelg
11-19-2018, 09:41 AM
Portland Orlando Lakers Spurs. I know I missed the start of the first game so give me 0-1 on that or just a 4 game slate.

4-0 on games I went in for.

JAZZNC
11-19-2018, 10:54 AM
i will take klay off of your hands in the off season

Nah man, share the wealth with a lowly small market team from saaaaay Utah???

JAZZNC
11-19-2018, 10:57 AM
I'll get in on this little game. I dont know squat but I'll try.

Grizz
Blazers
Magic
Lakers
Spurs

5-0 I should just quit with a perfect record.

kdspurman
11-19-2018, 11:41 AM
Last nights results:

JAZZNC: 5-0
bucketss: 4-0
warfleg: 4-0
Saddletramp: 4-1
Cal827: 4-1
tredigs: 3-2
MTM: 3-2
Vee-Rex: 3-2
KDSpurs: 3-2
ewing: 3-2
L+G: 3-2

This weeks Results:

kdspur 32-17
bucketss 30-17
tg11 20-14
warfleg 23-15
wade03 24-20
tre 22-15
MtM 25-22
Riv 17-17
L+G 27-21
cal827 23-26
saddletramp 27-22
ewing 11-20
flashbolt 14-7
coolbeans 5-6
JAZZNC: 5-0
Vee-Rex: 3-2

kdspurman
11-19-2018, 11:43 AM

I think you need to give that sig to ewing lol

Cal827
11-19-2018, 12:28 PM
I think you need to give that sig to ewing lol

He didn't vote for 1/3 of the games... He was smart enough to stop while he was falling :laugh2:

Also congrats again Spurman :clap:

kdspurman
11-19-2018, 12:49 PM
He didn't vote for 1/3 of the games... He was smart enough to stop while he was falling :laugh2:

Also congrats again Spurman :clap:

I think he did, he voted in 31/49 games. I'm working on the %'s now

And thanks :hi5:

#rigged

Edit: I see was supposed to be 2/3 of the games. In that cause ewing missed it by 1 game I believe :speechless:

IKnowHoops
11-19-2018, 02:01 PM

😂

IKnowHoops
11-19-2018, 02:01 PM
Embiid is probably in the gym somewhere... I highly doubt he is watching the warriors play the spurs.

😂

IKnowHoops
11-19-2018, 02:26 PM

What has Dray been up to during this time?