PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant and the Colorado Incident.

Pages : [1] 2

More-Than-Most
11-16-2018, 09:31 PM
https://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/kobe-bryant-nicknamed-himself-black-mamba-to-cope-with-aftermath-of-rape-allegation-540345.html

I am at a loss for words here... This feels really disgusting to me... He is talking like he is the victim and saying mcdonalds and so on that dropped him didnt want gritty???? This article feels wrong on so many levels.

In the caseís aftermath, a landmark sexual assault scandal during the emerging 24-hour news cycle, Bryantís jersey sales plummeted and McDonaldís and Coca-Cola cut ties.

ďThey didnít want the gritty só,Ē he says now. ďAnd most people still donít.Ē

JWorthy42
11-16-2018, 09:39 PM
Who do you think was the victim in that situation?

ldawg
11-16-2018, 09:42 PM
That girl shank Kobe he was the victim.

Gritz
11-16-2018, 09:47 PM
Who cares? These hoes ain't loyal.

richiesaurus310
11-16-2018, 09:52 PM
ďI recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did... I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.Ē -Kobe Bryant

ldawg
11-16-2018, 09:59 PM
come on this got set up all over it. "The woman told a detective that she consented to going to Bryant's room and kissing him, but that he then began to grope her against her wishes, putting his hands around her neck and then raping her." How old was she 9? She Knew exactly what was up. What did she do after he advanced if thats hoe...w it went down.

cmellofan15
11-16-2018, 10:01 PM
Kobe Bryant: the Rebranded Rapist. And to think...this piece of **** won an Oscar at the height of the whole "time's up" movement. What a legend.

ldawg
11-16-2018, 10:20 PM
She knew she was lying so she did not want to testify. She took the money and haul Ase

LaVar Ball
11-16-2018, 10:57 PM
Who the **** cares. This was 15 years ago.

Move the **** on

Switch
11-16-2018, 11:06 PM
Lmao Kobe was the victim. The ***** just wanted to get paid

GREATNESS ONE
11-16-2018, 11:11 PM
She had multiple dudes semen in her,

Homie called it, ďThese Hoís ainít loyalĒ

SiteWolf
11-16-2018, 11:15 PM
Who do you think was the victim in that situation?

sure as hell wasn't Bryant

IKnowHoops
11-16-2018, 11:17 PM
https://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/kobe-bryant-nicknamed-himself-black-mamba-to-cope-with-aftermath-of-rape-allegation-540345.html

I am at a loss for words here... This feels really disgusting to me... He is talking like he is the victim and saying mcdonalds and so on that dropped him didnt want gritty???? This article feels wrong on so many levels.

In the caseís aftermath, a landmark sexual assault scandal during the emerging 24-hour news cycle, Bryantís jersey sales plummeted and McDonaldís and Coca-Cola cut ties.

ďThey didnít want the gritty só,Ē he says now. ďAnd most people still donít.Ē

Common bro...

IndyRealist
11-16-2018, 11:49 PM

She had multiple dudes semen in her,

Homie called it, ďThese Hoís ainít loyalĒ

Funny, she wasn't married. Kobe was.

GREATNESS ONE
11-16-2018, 11:50 PM

Funny she ****ed her BF hours before...

I kissed Vanessa Lane Bryant in high school so...

More-Than-Most
11-16-2018, 11:50 PM

lol this is actually a good point.

More-Than-Most
11-16-2018, 11:51 PM
Funny she ****ed her BF hours before...

I kissed Vanessa Lane Bryant in high school so...

how much did you wish it was kobe instead? xD :love:

GREATNESS ONE
11-16-2018, 11:52 PM
how much did you wish it was kobe instead? xD :love:

Lmfao! 100%! But it is a long story but I know some crazy details, we used to text all the time...

zadora5
11-17-2018, 12:01 AM
Lmfao! 100%! But it is a long story but I know some crazy details, we used to text all the time...

Funny guy

cmellofan15
11-17-2018, 02:20 AM

Hahahahahahahaha wait till one of these "hoes" is your daughter. Kobe damn near admitted to it, and apologized for it, but you spineless stans can't believe he would do it her and not you lmao

GREATNESS ONE
11-17-2018, 02:27 AM
Funny guy

Iím just kidding, never happened ;)

GREATNESS ONE
11-17-2018, 02:27 AM
Hahahahahahahaha wait till one of these "hoes" is your daughter. Kobe damn near admitted to it, and apologized for it, but you spineless stans can't believe he would do it her and not you lmao

Goodness.

SiteWolf
11-17-2018, 07:47 AM
Lmfao! Gtfoh Dude! Go kick some Mexicans out your state.

Yeah, you're obviously worth debating with

ldawg
11-17-2018, 12:08 PM

As a man. A young lady comes to your room to kiss? lol yeah right. Ok lets say it was so you started kissing do you then ask can I touch your ase or you just make a move and read her response? If she says nothing would you advance in his case putting hands under cloths and she says nothing to then fingering and if once again she says nothing what is next? So In other words any woman can say that not what I wanted in the end. That was a set up. These guys a warned about woman like those. Most famous guys including Trump make these woman sign contracts remove any cams, phones, smart watches, etc. When you don't you end up like Kobe. If she did not say yes he may now see it as rape from a different angle not fully knowing her intentions.

ldawg
11-17-2018, 12:17 PM
If you went to a woman room you flirted with to go kiss? Yall started kissing then she drop on her knees unbuckle your belt and start to stroke and sing on the mic push you on the bed and ride em cowboy. What was that? Can you then cry rape the next day I did not mean to have sex I just wanted to kiss.

SiteWolf
11-17-2018, 12:42 PM
If you went to a woman room you flirted with to go kiss? Yall started kissing then she drop on her knees unbuckle your belt and start to stroke and sing on the mic push you on the bed and ride em cowboy. What was that? Can you then cry rape the next day I did not mean to have sex I just wanted to kiss.

some of you guys really just make me sad.....the old 'she wanted it even tho she said she didn't' defense, always hilarious

GREATNESS ONE
11-17-2018, 12:42 PM
Yeah, you're obviously worth debating with

Damn ... :sad2: now what am I going to do today....

Gritz
11-17-2018, 01:36 PM
If you claim rape, I'd assume you want justice, correct? This trick had multiple different dudes cum in her panties and took a civil settlement and went about her day.

SiteWolf
11-17-2018, 01:49 PM

I'd have some ideas, but you probably wouldn't like them.

GREATNESS ONE
11-17-2018, 01:56 PM
I'd have some ideas, but you probably wouldn't like them.

Youíre a really angry person... I suggest meditation, *****, or a joint.

Cheer up little buddy, everything will be ok

SiteWolf
11-17-2018, 02:21 PM
Youíre a really angry person... I suggest meditation, *****, or a joint.

Cheer up little buddy, everything will be ok

Dude, where are you reading anger? I'm laughing at the absurdity.
...and if you knew me, 'little buddy' is equally ridiculous
I simply tire of guys who talk like all women, even promiscuous ones, are 'asking for it' and/or athletes you may like can do no wrong and have obviously been 'targeted' somehow.
The real answer in THIS case was most likely that neither of them are remotely innocent.

Chronz
11-17-2018, 02:52 PM
Kobe Bryant: the Rebranded Rapist. And to think...this piece of **** won an Oscar at the height of the whole "time's up" movement. What a legend.

Prolly the most clever post in psd nba history. Preach brother

Saddletramp
11-17-2018, 03:14 PM

Not only that, but Kirk Douglas just got a standing ovation at the Oscars this year and he was known to do some shady stuff back in the day. Like, rape a(n underage?) Natalie Wood shady stuff.

Saddletramp
11-17-2018, 03:18 PM

Yeah, I saw some meme this year that basically said ďthese chicks out here with kids are all hoes but my unmarried mother was a saint to me and my half bothers and sisters.Ē

LaVar Ball
11-17-2018, 04:41 PM
Count em 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

IKnowHoops
11-17-2018, 05:49 PM

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

IKnowHoops
11-17-2018, 05:50 PM
If you claim rape, I'd assume you want justice, correct? This trick had multiple different dudes cum in her panties and took a civil settlement and went about her day.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

IKnowHoops
11-17-2018, 05:50 PM

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

FlashBolt
11-17-2018, 06:24 PM
Winning an Oscar or any prestigious award is such a lobbied achievement. Kobe winning one was a joke. He had one of the most successful director working on it and helped him push it via him being a presence in the media. Social media thinking Kobe deserved it are clueless.

GREATNESS ONE
11-17-2018, 07:20 PM
Dude, where are you reading anger? I'm laughing at the absurdity.
...and if you knew me, 'little buddy' is equally ridiculous
I simply tire of guys who talk like all women, even promiscuous ones, are 'asking for it' and/or athletes you may like can do no wrong and have obviously been 'targeted' somehow.
The real answer in THIS case was most likely that neither of them are remotely innocent.

Bro... calm down.... youíre so angry.

beasted86
11-17-2018, 09:02 PM
This chick was a slag who got ran through by Kobe and multiple other dudes. I can't believe her side of it given all the evidence. And I don't think this was some case of "super powerful millionaire manufactures evidence". The public and everyone would have LOVED to crucify another black athlete since at the time it's somewhat fresh off "letting O.J.get away". Facts are facts though, she wasn't sobbing herself to sleep or going to the police, she was getting rawed.

Kobe is not some hero here, he shares fault because he probably thought she was into some rough sex grab and choke stuff. That said this is decades later, let it go. I don't believe for a second that woman is worse off today than she was back then. Any emotional scarring was taken care of with her settlement money. If Kobe wins an Oscar he's not a rebranded rapist.

ldawg
11-17-2018, 09:31 PM
some of you guys really just make me sad.....the old 'she wanted it even tho she said she didn't' defense, always hilariousdon't be a sucker. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxThRcJl_AQ If you don't think a rich man or men in general cant be victims then dude good luck. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOxUVBrXtzk

More-Than-Most
11-18-2018, 03:37 AM
This chick was a slag who got ran through by Kobe and multiple other dudes. I can't believe her side of it given all the evidence. And I don't think this was some case of "super powerful millionaire manufactures evidence". The public and everyone would have LOVED to crucify another black athlete since at the time it's somewhat fresh off "letting O.J.get away". Facts are facts though, she wasn't sobbing herself to sleep or going to the police, she was getting rawed.

Kobe is not some hero here, he shares fault because he probably thought she was into some rough sex grab and choke stuff. That said this is decades later, let it go. I don't believe for a second that woman is worse off today than she was back then. Any emotional scarring was taken care of with her settlement money. If Kobe wins an Oscar he's not a rebranded rapist.

I honestly cant believe you really think that. Not even with this situation but man come on.

beasted86
11-18-2018, 03:57 AM
I honestly cant believe you really think that. Not even with this situation but man come on.

It's harsh but it's how I feel in this situation. Normally I'm someone of the belief that athletes get away with this all the time which is totally disgusting.

And not just famous pros, but the average high school and college jock charged up on too much testosterone which too much entitlement of "she should be happy to be with someone of my status".

But I just can't buy that's the situation here. I get the clear sense this was a case of consent all the way into the moment of penetration then she wanted to stop at some point after that. Maybe he was going to fast or was beating raw, I don't know what prompted her to change mid-flight. But for me it's clear this wasn't some rip her clothes off yelling-stop affair. She also went about her day being a thot then decided, hey "I feel some type of way" about what happened. It's maybe something that if he was a nobody would have gone unchecked but since he was famous she saw dollar signs. Doesn't make anything Kobe did right at all still disgusting what happened, just feel THIS specific case is not some scarred for life person based on her lifestyle and actions afterwards.

smith&wesson
11-18-2018, 04:44 AM
She took the money which means she wasnít out for justice. If you get raped youíre out for justice.

More-Than-Most
11-18-2018, 04:54 AM
She took the money which means she wasnít out for justice. If you get raped youíre out for justice.

what about all the people that refuse to come forward because of being humiliated or because they will be looked down on by people that think they are sluts and deserved what they got or just want the money? Her taking money just means she didnt want to be belittled in court and the posts in this thread honestly show just how sad people are when it comes to rape and how we look at it esp when it comes to athletes... Because athletes have money and these girls have a track record we flat out assume they got what they deserve and are looking for money... Its sad.

MRSpock
11-18-2018, 07:40 AM
Some of you are ridiculous.

1. Just because you are a "whore" or have slept with other guys does not mean you weren't raped. Like honestly this idea that this girl was a total **** is something that was pushed into the media by Kobes defense team, and some of you idiots buy it hook, line and sinker because of your own bias.

2. Yes, it can happen where a woman wants to go fool around with you but not necessarily have sex. I feel like this is something that shouldn't need to be said. And unless this room is full of teenagers we have a problem.

3. They also found blood stains on her shirt (nonmenstrual). Also vaginal trauma.

4. I don't blame anyone for wanting to go settle the case in civil court. It's an easier case (less evidence needed) and especially when this chick was getting harassed daily by Kobe's douche bag fans.

The lack of critical thinking in this thread makes me sad for society.

ldawg
11-18-2018, 10:54 AM
what about all the people that refuse to come forward because of being humiliated or because they will be looked down on by people that think they are sluts and deserved what they got or just want the money? Her taking money just means she didnt want to be belittled in court and the posts in this thread honestly show just how sad people are when it comes to rape and how we look at it esp when it comes to athletes... Because athletes have money and these girls have a track record we flat out assume they got what they deserve and are looking for money... Its sad.

your point don't apply to this case. This young lady knew exactly what was up and she took part. Kobe did not know why the girl said he raped her and what her motives were for doing so. No one is saying a woman can not be raped but also acknowledge a Man especially a wealthy man can be a victim.

https://www.si.com/nba/2018/03/29/nba-groupies-carlos-boozer-nate-robinson-holdat-podcast
https://www.barnorama.com/the-truth-about-nba-players-and-groupies/

tucksoe
11-18-2018, 11:15 AM
Are all 22,000 of your posts this stupid?

ldawg
11-18-2018, 11:19 AM
In this case this particular girl wanted money.

beasted86
11-18-2018, 11:33 AM

1. Just because you are a "whore" or have slept with other guys does not mean you weren't raped. Like honestly this idea that this girl was a total **** is something that was pushed into the media by Kobes defense team, and some of you idiots buy it hook, line and sinker because of your own bias.

2. Yes, it can happen where a woman wants to go fool around with you but not necessarily have sex. I feel like this is something that shouldn't need to be said. And unless this room is full of teenagers we have a problem.

3. They also found blood stains on her shirt (nonmenstrual). Also vaginal trauma.

4. I don't blame anyone for wanting to go settle the case in civil court. It's an easier case (less evidence needed) and especially when this chick was getting harassed daily by Kobe's douche bag fans.

Doesn't help her case she lied about having sex with anyone else that night. If she lied about that, how much was lied about consent? The DNA evidence couldn't lie. It's not just made up. She definitely had sex after and definitely lied.

Kobe wasn't innocent and she sure wasn't innocent either. Unfortunately it's a two-way street in this case. Too many rapists and pedophiles getting away with disgusting atrocities, and too many gold diggers and reluctant thots out for money or attempting to punish someone who dumped them. Rape culture goes both ways but there are too many people in 2017-2018 who only see it negatively against the men. Many that aren't willing to appropriately lambaste the women who perpetuate rape culture with their lies. Some feel they should ALWAYS take the women's side no matter what because they feel that society still needs to "make up" for the ones they DID get wrong.

GREATNESS ONE
11-18-2018, 12:06 PM
The ****ed up thing, when I was 19/20, I got drugged and raped by a older girl (late 20ís)

mike_noodles
11-18-2018, 12:09 PM

Good post.

Some people just don't understand.

ldawg
11-18-2018, 12:09 PM
Its a thin line. All I have to say is know your partner. If your a woman its a huge risk you take sleeping with someone you don't know well. He might be into rough stuff your not ready for while your into love making. As for men if you have 12", love the deep throat gag reflex, strangle, etc some women especially at 19 might not be into that so make sure she on board.

beasted86
11-18-2018, 12:24 PM
Maybe it's rape culture that she felt the need to "sell" her rape by lying and embellishing, but nonetheless this isn't some made for TV reenactment we're talking about. This was a crime. This is her making a legal statement to the police. This is a rape that should have put Kobe away. I maintain neither was innocent. It's settled now and everyone moves on.

smith&wesson
11-18-2018, 01:47 PM

Why would they be belittled in court ? The whole idea is to go after the person who traped you to justice. Why on earth would anyone be belittled for that ?

IKnowHoops
11-18-2018, 01:50 PM
The ****ed up thing, when I was 19/20, I got drugged and raped by a older girl (late 20ís)

I stil like when they asked Nicole Ritchie how she was doing at the Laker game, and her response was...ĒI want Kobe Bryant to rape me!Ē

smith&wesson
11-18-2018, 01:50 PM
Are all 22,000 of your posts this stupid?

Whatís stupid about it? If someone rapes you what would you do ? Settle for money and let them be free to have other victims? Or want to see them go to jail and be held accountable?

Why are you insulting me anyway ? Are you not able to discuss something like an adult ?

IKnowHoops
11-18-2018, 01:58 PM
At the end of the day, I wouldnít put my life on this one either way. Back in the day, before civil rights, lot of Black men like Emmitt Till were wrongly accused and killed unmercifully. Hurricane...we can go on and on...

Who would put there life on it that rape happened or a setup or thatís what she made up so her boyfriend wouldnít be mad?

smith&wesson
11-18-2018, 02:28 PM
At the end of the day, I wouldnít put my life on this one either way. Back in the day, before civil rights, lot of Black men like Emmitt Till were wrongly accused and killed unmercifully. Hurricane...we can go on and on...

Who would put there life on it that rape happened or a setup or thatís what she made up so her boyfriend wouldnít be mad?

Exactly this... itís these specific scenarios you have to question. When thereís money involved, thereís motive.

If a girl really gets raped then I donít care if itís an athlete, a politician, actor, celebrity etc they need to go to jail and no amount of money should stop that. Because people who rape will have more than one victim if they are free. If a chick settles for money itís like saying ďwell I rather have the money the monster can still be out there raping pplĒ ... Victims of rape donít think that way.

Switch
11-18-2018, 02:48 PM
Doesn't help her case she lied about having sex with anyone else that night. If she lied about that, how much was lied about consent? The DNA evidence couldn't lie. It's not just made up. She definitely had sex after and definitely lied.

Kobe wasn't innocent and she sure wasn't innocent either. Unfortunately it's a two-way street in this case. Too many rapists and pedophiles getting away with disgusting atrocities, and too many gold diggers and reluctant thots out for money or attempting to punish someone who dumped them. Rape culture goes both ways but there are too many people in 2017-2018 who only see it negatively against the men. Many that aren't willing to appropriately lambaste the women who perpetuate rape culture with their lies. Some feel they should ALWAYS take the women's side no matter what because they feel that society still needs to "make up" for the ones they DID get wrong.
Exactly. Her lying changed everything. It was obvious to me she wanted the money and she got what she wanted.

MRSpock
11-18-2018, 03:29 PM
Exactly this... itís these specific scenarios you have to question. When thereís money involved, thereís motive.

If a girl really gets raped then I donít care if itís an athlete, a politician, actor, celebrity etc they need to go to jail and no amount of money should stop that. Because people who rape will have more than one victim if they are free. If a chick settles for money itís like saying ďwell I rather have the money the monster can still be out there raping pplĒ ... Victims of rape donít think that way.

Or maybe you don't want to get into a legal fight with a multi millionnaire? Especially when that legal team is doing everything they can to assassinate your character? Maybe you don't want to go through a few year long criminal process while the Lakers fanbase calls you a skank?

You are honestly speaking on something without looking at the nuance of the situation. And you trying to claim how rape victims think, and would never want money is a joke. You don't know what you're talking about. Being a rape victim doesn't mean you are required to be a hero for the rest of the women in the world. It wouldn't surprise me if the girl was at first interested in going for criminal proceeding, and was pushed away from it by her own legal team.

MRSpock
11-18-2018, 03:34 PM
Exactly. Her lying changed everything. It was obvious to me she wanted the money and she got what she wanted.

Yeah forget the fact that a nurse deemed the lacerations on her vagina as evidence of rape. Forget the fact that she had blood on her. Forget the fact that there was another accuser who decided not to press charges out of fear of being character assassinated.

But she lied about a few minor details so I guess that means Kobe is innocent.

Saddletramp
11-18-2018, 03:44 PM
Why would they be belittled in court ? The whole idea is to go after the person who traped you to justice. Why on earth would anyone be belittled for that ?

Just look at this thread. No one believes her and just assumes sheís a whore. Blassey-Ford (the woman who came out against Brett Kavanaugh) is still getting death threats (from the pro lifers, ironically enough) and her life has been turned upside down.

No idea what happened in this particular case (or the Kavanaugh one) but to just think that a woman giving up means that they lied is sad. Unless youíre a victim of sexual assault, you donít know what youíd do. And even if you did get raped by a multimillionaire, you still wouldnít know her position in this particular case. To just assume sheís full of it because she dropped the criminal complaint without knowing much else of how itís affected her emotionally/physically/mentally is pretty sad. Also, itís why a lot of victims donít come forward.

Chronz
11-18-2018, 03:48 PM
Just look at this thread. No one believes her and just assumes sheís a whore. Blassey-Ford (the woman who came out against Brett Kavanaugh) is still getting death threats (from the pro lifers, ironically enough) and her life has been turned upside down.

No idea what happened in this particular case (or the Kavanaugh one) but to just think that a woman giving up means that they lied is sad. Unless youíre a victim of sexual assault, you donít know what youíd do. And even if you did get raped by a multimillionaire, you still wouldnít know her position in this particular case. To just assume sheís full of it because she dropped the criminal complaint without knowing much else of how itís affected her emotionally/physically/mentally is pretty sad. Also, itís why a lot of victims donít come forward.

Turned upside down? Lmao, she's laughing all the way to the bank. Besides, One of those kav accusers has already admitted to lying so both sides of the debate can point to that obvious charade. Find another example

Saddletramp
11-18-2018, 03:57 PM
Turned upside down? Lmao, she's laughing all the way to the bank. Besides, One of those kav accusers has already admitted to lying so both sides of the debate can point to that obvious charade. Find another example

So, one admitted to lying (wonder if she got bought out?) and it means Ford is lying? And laughing all the way to the bank? Proof?

Again, this kind of stuff is why more victims donít come forward.

Chronz
11-18-2018, 04:11 PM
So, one admitted to lying (wonder if she got bought out?) and it means Ford is lying? And laughing all the way to the bank? Proof?

Again, this kind of stuff is why more victims donít come forward.

Yes, one admitted to lying. That's the entire point. You can't look at just your side when both sides can point to the same example and say, see what I mean about women. Only in your case it's less valid because it's not proven whereas there other side has an admitted liar to point to. Therefore, find a new angle

smith&wesson
11-18-2018, 04:15 PM

Youíre not really comparing this thread to court my man. Court is court. Youíre fighting for justice. I donít see why someone would get ridiculed or belittled over something as serious as rape.. especially infront of a judge.

MRSpock
11-18-2018, 04:17 PM

So if 10 people accuse someone and one of them is a liar, that is proof for both sides?

The thing you don't understand is no one in this conversation is saying "no one has ever faked a rape charge". But there are people in this thread saying that she's a lying whore. Because they think "oh she's slept with a few guys, so she's obviously down". It's a really immature way to look at it. And it's what millionnaire legal teams do. They spread information to create a narrative, and the morons in massives swarm on it. Because theyre too stupid to realize that the girls sex life has nothing to do with if she got raped or not.

Chronz
11-18-2018, 04:23 PM
So if 10 people accuse someone and one of them is a liar, that is proof for both sides?

The thing you don't understand is no one in this conversation is saying "no one has ever faked a rape charge". But there are people in this thread saying that she's a lying whore. Because they think "oh she's slept with a few guys, so she's obviously down". It's a really immature way to look at it. And it's what millionnaire legal teams do. They spread information to create a narrative, and the morons in massives swarm on it. Because theyre too stupid to realize that the girls sex life has nothing to do with if she got raped or not.

Yes, it could be 100 hundred people, hell let's say 1000 of them say it, is that more or less in your favor? You're still innocent until proven guilty and your example is more in favor of the counter opinion. That women lie, no proof means conjecture rules. Hence we got a new justice

MRSpock
11-18-2018, 04:28 PM
Yes, it could be 100 hundred people, hell let's say 1000 of them say it, is that more or less in your favor? You're still innocent until proven guilty and your example is more in favor of the counter opinion. That women lie, no proof means conjecture rules. Hence we got a new justice

Again. No one is saying that women don't lie. I feel like your arguing with your facebook feed, and not actually in this conversation. Because you are defining straw man right now.

smith&wesson
11-18-2018, 04:30 PM
Or maybe you don't want to get into a legal fight with a multi millionnaire? Especially when that legal team is doing everything they can to assassinate your character? Maybe you don't want to go through a few year long criminal process while the Lakers fanbase calls you a skank?

You are honestly speaking on something without looking at the nuance of the situation. And you trying to claim how rape victims think, and would never want money is a joke. You don't know what you're talking about. Being a rape victim doesn't mean you are required to be a hero for the rest of the women in the world. It wouldn't surprise me if the girl was at first interested in going for criminal proceeding, and was pushed away from it by her own legal team.

If someone raped you wouldnít you want them to suffor in prison? Would money take the memories of his mamba in your *** go away ?? Just think about it bro, you think you would care what a sports teams fan base thinks of you if you were raped ??

Itís not about being a hero. The point is if Kobe is a rapist and you take the money you are essentially letting a rapist go free out there. If you care so much about your reputation whatís the point of pressing charges in the first place, if you donít want to see your abuser be held accountable and put in prison?? I guess itís just for the money.

IKnowHoops
11-18-2018, 04:33 PM
On the other hand, you canít judge what a rape victim would do. Going against a millionaire in a court battle while they destroy your name with a 25% chance of winning or cutting ur losses and taking the money and stopping the pain and hate your family is receiving seems like the logical choice...whether ur telling the truth or not, you have to look at the reality of your situation.

Innocent are proven guilty, and the guilty go free all the time. The truth may be that you got raped...that doesnít mean your gonna win the case or that anyone will believe you. So itís smarter to take the money if your gonna lose anyway.

MRSpock
11-18-2018, 04:43 PM
If someone raped you wouldnít you want them to suffor in prison? Would money take the memories of his mamba in your *** go away ?? Just think about it bro, you think you would care what a sports teams fan base thinks of you if you were raped ??

Itís not about being a hero. The point is if Kobe is a rapist and you take the money you are essentially letting a rapist go free out there. If you care so much about your reputation whatís the point of pressing charges in the first place, if you donít want to see your abuser be held accountable and put in prison?? I guess itís just for the money.

Maybe she didn't talk to a lawyer before she pressed charges. She might not have fully understood how big of a deal her accusations were.

The funny thing is the same **** was said about the Roethlisberger chick, and she didn't even press charges because of fear of hurting her reputation. And there were still people shaming a person they didn't even know. Including I believe a cop who got fired for calling her a whore in the papers.

Would he suffering prison time take away the memories?

This is what happened bud. This is real life. Her lawyer said look you have 3 options:

1. We can take this to trial, but you're going to have your whole life exposed to the public. Even more so than now. We can't guarantee a win. Kobe has a lot of resources, and it'll likely take years out of your life. And could potentionally be financially crippling in the long run. This will be attached to your name for the rest of your life.

2. We can take it to civil court. You will probably win, but again it'll be a long drawn out process. Your life will be exposed.

3. You can settle. Get compensated, and move on away from the media attention.

You're talking about this situation like it's a lifetime movie. This is REAL LIFE. Whether she was raped or not she didn't have the resources to compete with Kobes legal team, nor enough evidence to guarantee she'd get the justice she wanted.

IKnowHoops
11-18-2018, 04:51 PM
Furthermore, they both won and lost.

She obviously was being stupid and put herself in a bad situation, was a liar and cheated on her boyfriend and learned a valuable lesson.

Kobe was being stupid and put himself in a bad situation by trying to get tail, cheating on his wife and then probably went to far, maybe not though.

I think they both payed a fairer price for there deviancies than what the criminal justice system most often deals out.

No matter how far you have gone with a woman, if she wants to stop ď(cause she got off an hour ago and your still pounding)... you got to stop...if you donít then rape is occurring.

Iím a beast with high testosterone so I regularly wear my woman out and know about this particular situation first hand. (Only had one girl that was on my level, I took her for granted and now sheís long gone, but when I do find that one again, Iím going to wife her up so fast and go back to bangin 8 times a day)...but until then, not a big deal, you gotta go handle your biz yourself and live to fight anther day.

MRSpock
11-18-2018, 05:01 PM

She obviously was being stupid and put herself in a bad situation, was a liar and cheated on her boyfriend and learned a valuable lesson.

Kobe was being stupid and put himself in a bad situation by trying to get tail, cheating on his wife and then probably went to far, maybe not though.

I think they both payed a fairer price for there deviancies than what the criminal justice system most often deals out.

No matter how far you have gone with a woman, if she wants to stop ď(cause she got off an hour ago and your still pounding)... you got to stop...if you donít then rape is occurring.

Iím a beast with high testosterone so I regularly wear my woman out and know about this particular situation first hand. (Only had one girl that was on my level, I took her for granted and now sheís long gone, but when I do find that one again, Iím going to wife her up so fast and go back to bangin 8 times a day)...but until then, not a big deal, you gotta go handle your biz yourself and live to fight anther day.

This post is where I cringe and walk away.

Chronz
11-18-2018, 05:07 PM
Again. No one is saying that women don't lie. I feel like your arguing with your facebook feed, and not actually in this conversation. Because you are defining straw man right now.

Im just saying neither side can claim the moral high ground and in that specific example, it works in favor of those who know women lie. Hence justice

Chronz
11-18-2018, 05:12 PM
Lol beast of testosterone was pretty funny

smith&wesson
11-18-2018, 05:24 PM
Maybe she didn't talk to a lawyer before she pressed charges. She might not have fully understood how big of a deal her accusations were.

The funny thing is the same **** was said about the Roethlisberger chick, and she didn't even press charges because of fear of hurting her reputation. And there were still people shaming a person they didn't even know. Including I believe a cop who got fired for calling her a whore in the papers.

Would he suffering prison time take away the memories?

This is what happened bud. This is real life. Her lawyer said look you have 3 options:

1. We can take this to trial, but you're going to have your whole life exposed to the public. Even more so than now. We can't guarantee a win. Kobe has a lot of resources, and it'll likely take years out of your life. And could potentionally be financially crippling in the long run. This will be attached to your name for the rest of your life.

2. We can take it to civil court. You will probably win, but again it'll be a long drawn out process. Your life will be exposed.

3. You can settle. Get compensated, and move on away from the media attention.

You're talking about this situation like it's a lifetime movie. This is REAL LIFE. Whether she was raped or not she didn't have the resources to compete with Kobes legal team, nor enough evidence to guarantee she'd get the justice she wanted.

There are PLENTY of lawyers that would have taken her case on contengency simply for the publicity and exposure alone. A rape case against a celebrity super star athlete are you kidding me ? Donít give me that bs about oh he has money so thereís no point in trying thatís such a cop out.

MRSpock
11-18-2018, 05:50 PM
There are PLENTY of lawyers that would have taken her case on contengency simply for the publicity and exposure alone. A rape case against a celebrity super star athlete are you kidding me ? Donít give me that bs about oh he has money so thereís no point in trying thatís such a cop out.

I don't think you can even legally have contingency cases in the USA for criminal cases. They are usually only allowed in certain situations like personal injury or civil suits. Which again, you are not talking about civil, you are talking about criminal. And in a civil case the same thing happens... The victim would get paid.

MRSpock
11-18-2018, 05:55 PM
And TBH if you think that having money doesn't help you in the legal system you are so far beyond ignorant that I can't help you. You are meddling in an area you know very little about, and are making many assumptions. Your bias is showing.

ldawg
11-18-2018, 06:04 PM
Maybe it's rape culture that she felt the need to "sell" her rape by lying and embellishing, but nonetheless this isn't some made for TV reenactment we're talking about. This was a crime. This is her making a legal statement to the police. This is a rape that should have put Kobe away. I maintain neither was innocent. It's settled now and everyone moves on.

Thats the point you were not there so only Kobe and that lady know what really went down. If the law was to kill someone who rape you would convict the man 100% of the time innocent or not just because someone said they were raped.

ewing
11-18-2018, 06:21 PM

Good post. Youíve really grown up since you started posting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IKnowHoops
11-18-2018, 06:39 PM
Good post. Youíve really grown up since you starred posting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your praise is humbling

smith&wesson
11-18-2018, 07:05 PM
And TBH if you think that having money doesn't help you in the legal system you are so far beyond ignorant that I can't help you. You are meddling in an area you know very little about, and are making many assumptions. Your bias is showing.

I donít know why youíre taking this so personal. You really need chill out man. Lol

What bias ? By saying that a woman should fight for justice after being abused/raped?

what would be your solution ? Really curious about that. Seems like youíre saying celebrities are above the law and untouchable..

smith&wesson
11-18-2018, 07:10 PM
I don't think you can even legally have contingency cases in the USA for criminal cases. They are usually only allowed in certain situations like personal injury or civil suits. Which again, you are not talking about civil, you are talking about criminal. And in a civil case the same thing happens... The victim would get paid.

You're telling me a woman who canít find a high powered lawer in LA is **** out of luck ?thatís a large portion of woman walking around L.A. vulnerable to celebrity rapists and killers... seeing how these people can get away with anything because they have money. Maybe Iím naive.

MRSpock
11-18-2018, 07:53 PM
You're telling me a woman who canít find a high powered lawer in LA is **** out of luck ?thatís a large portion of woman walking around L.A. vulnerable to celebrity rapists and killers... seeing how these people can get away with anything because they have money. Maybe Iím naive.

I'm pretty sure she wasn't paying for the attorney at all. She would of only had to pay if she went forward with the civil suit (which she still probably had to give up like 40% of whatever settlement she got). The state of Colorado was prosecuting her and dropped the charges. She would probably not have to pay a dime for the charges. But she's 19 years old. The way she was depicted in this case will follow her to whatever profession she chose to go into.

You really need to learn the difference between civil and criminal court.

MRSpock
11-18-2018, 07:53 PM
I donít know why youíre taking this so personal. You really need chill out man. Lol

What bias ? By saying that a woman should fight for justice after being abused/raped?

what would be your solution ? Really curious about that. Seems like youíre saying celebrities are above the law and untouchable..

You are a novice at spin.

smith&wesson
11-18-2018, 08:09 PM
I'm pretty sure she wasn't paying for the attorney at all. She would of only had to pay if she went forward with the civil suit (which she still probably had to give up like 40% of whatever settlement she got). The state of Colorado was prosecuting her and dropped the charges. She would probably not have to pay a dime for the charges. But she's 19 years old. The way she was depicted in this case will follow her to whatever profession she chose to go into.

You really need to learn the difference between civil and criminal court.

Iím trying to understand your angle. If itís not costing her anything why wouldnít she fight it?

More-Than-Most
11-18-2018, 08:15 PM

i lost my virginity at the age of 12 to my sisters 17 year old friend : )

smith&wesson
11-18-2018, 08:16 PM
You are a novice at spin.

All you keep saying is the poor girl didnít have money to fight it compared to millionaire Kobe and now she has to carry the reputation of being raped because it was brought out to the public ...We know what transpired, my point is she should have fought it regardless of the challenges involved. The news was already publicized what difference would it have made if she peruses the charges at that point ?

And buddy you can insult me all you want, I donít even know you to care. But it says a lot about your character sitting there throwing cheap shots at someone you donít know simply for having a different opinion than you. But if it feeds your inferiority complex then by all means. Whatever makes you feel better about you.

GREATNESS ONE
11-18-2018, 11:28 PM

Ok that just sounds fun, but I legit got raped!!! It was ****ing shocking, I had to quit my job the next day because she came up to me and said, ďdonít tell anyone what happenedĒ

Switch
11-19-2018, 12:01 AM
Ok that just sounds fun, but I legit got raped!!! It was ****ing shocking, I had to quit my job the next day because she came up to me and said, ďdonít tell anyone what happenedĒ

How does a woman rape a man? You must be a *****

ldawg
11-19-2018, 12:13 AM
I just watched a movie and it had a sex scene just Like the Kobe incident. Girl came to guys room, they started kissing he then put his hands in her underwear touching her, then he spins her around face down over a chair pull her underwear down and started going to town with his hand pushing her head down. It was not the neck but similar. When they were all done they both lay on the floor with the girl rubbing on the guy chest. I know its a movie but but it seem pretty common in real life as well. She got rape because he did not ask so how did he know she was ok with that?

GREATNESS ONE
11-19-2018, 01:35 AM

Lmfao! I would easily make you my *****. :)

18, she popped some **** in my drink. Woke up with this whore on my dick.

Funny.

Saddletramp
11-19-2018, 01:48 AM

Every time I see a conversation like this one, itís no wonder we got in office who we got. Thereís just no point, man.

kobe4thewinbang
11-19-2018, 02:14 AM
Some people actually think he raped her?

:laugh:

#GTFOH

Switch
11-19-2018, 02:47 AM
Lmfao! I would easily make you my *****. :)

18, she popped some **** in my drink. Woke up with this whore on my dick.

Funny.Haha don't lie, I know you liked it

Saddletramp
11-19-2018, 04:37 AM
Some people actually think he raped her?

:laugh:

#GTFOH

Some people actually donít know what happened but arenít homer *******s enough to assume he didnít. Get the **** outta here? You were there? You know what happened?

ldawg
11-19-2018, 07:21 AM
Her story makes me lean he did not.

Chronz
11-19-2018, 09:09 AM

The first pair of **** I ever saw were my baby sitters, I forget how much older she was than me but it didn't matter, she was ugly at every age

Chronz
11-19-2018, 09:11 AM
Every time I see a conversation like this one, itís no wonder we got in office who we got. Thereís just no point, man.

Empty statement considering who we've had in office throughout our life time has been susceptible to the same critique. It's your belief in the office working that's the real issue

Hawkeye15
11-19-2018, 12:58 PM
yeah Kobe got caught up with a predator, very simple. And he paid for it.

smith&wesson
11-19-2018, 01:07 PM

Right because us Canadians really care as to which clown you guys name your president 👍🏽

Youíre gonna agree with the guy that says if a celebrity rapes your daughter/sister donít do anything about it because they have money and fancy lawyers. Thatís who youíre agreeing with here 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

Hawkeye15
11-19-2018, 01:21 PM

you clearly don't know what rape is..

Hawkeye15
11-19-2018, 01:22 PM

Not sure I follow you

Chronz
11-19-2018, 01:24 PM
Not sure I follow you

Orange man bad type stuff

Im_in_Mia_bish
11-19-2018, 01:28 PM
Tbh, itís one of those girls that talk a lot, but when it comes down to it, they get shy.

So she probably was having cold feet, and Kobe just advanced.

And her being a predator, she used that against him.

I donít think itís black and white as a lot of people love viewing situations like this as.

TrueFan420
11-19-2018, 02:09 PM
Not sure I follow you

Remember Trumps comments on grabbing the puss because heís rich and can do what he wants

Hawkeye15
11-19-2018, 02:43 PM
Remember Trumps comments on grabbing the puss because heís rich and can do what he wants

does he think Trump is the first man in power to leverage power for sex? That is like 90% of men in power ever haha.

Hawkeye15
11-19-2018, 02:45 PM
Tbh, itís one of those girls that talk a lot, but when it comes down to it, they get shy.

So she probably was having cold feet, and Kobe just advanced.

And her being a predator, she used that against him.

I donít think itís black and white as a lot of people love viewing situations like this as.

I mean, sure it is most likely. There are plenty of women, who simply view rich athletes as meal tickets. As long as us men are stupid enough to think with our penis, this will continue. It's why no matter how far the womens movement goes, there will always by a place where women get what they want through sex, and men are stupid enough to give it.

Chronz
11-19-2018, 02:46 PM
He never said that. You've just never met a groupie

Chronz
11-19-2018, 02:46 PM
does he think Trump is the first man in power to leverage power for sex? That is like 90% of men in power ever haha.
When did he do that?

Hawkeye15
11-19-2018, 02:47 PM
When did he do that?

please dude

valade16
11-19-2018, 02:56 PM
EDIT: Nevermind. He said that although he believes it was consensual he now knows she did not and does not believe it was consensual.

Chronz
11-19-2018, 03:03 PM
please dude

It's true tho. Have you ever met a groupie?

MRSpock
11-19-2018, 03:03 PM
Right because us Canadians really care as to which clown you guys name your president 👍🏽

Youíre gonna agree with the guy that says if a celebrity rapes your daughter/sister donít do anything about it because they have money and fancy lawyers. Thatís who youíre agreeing with here 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

You are an absolute child.

MRSpock
11-19-2018, 03:05 PM
75% of the people in this thread are not mature enough for this conversation.

Chronz
11-19-2018, 03:11 PM

True dat, yall got enough problems with soy boy trudle

smith&wesson
11-19-2018, 03:15 PM
You are an absolute child.

I simply wanted to know what you figured the solution would be ? But now I understand your defeatist attitude.

Youíve ran out of points to make and now are resorting to insults. Your maturity is that of a child and that is on full display.

Hawkeye15
11-19-2018, 03:17 PM
It's true tho. Have you ever met a groupie?

yes. And what is true?

smith&wesson
11-19-2018, 03:17 PM
True dat, yall got enough problems with soy boy trudle

Wonít deny that but I never brought up this stuff about trump or anything, that is just their lame way of diverting.

smith&wesson
11-19-2018, 03:20 PM
75% of the people in this thread are not mature enough for this conversation.

Youíre the only one out here insulting others and having a hissy fit because ppl arenít siding with you. Sorry for having an opinion? Get over yourself.

MRSpock
11-19-2018, 03:23 PM
I simply wanted to know what you figured the solution would be ? But now I understand your defeatist attitude.

Youíve ran out of points to make and now are resorting to insults. Your maturity is that of a child and that is on full display.

I'm trying to have a nuanced discussion about the decisions someone in this girls position would have to make.

You are making dumb statements, that only a very weak minded, and low intellectual person could make.

TrueFan420
11-19-2018, 03:30 PM
He never said that. You've just never met a groupie
He said and I quote, "I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the *****. You can do anything."

Thatís whatís legally know as sexual assault. But why let the true or law get in the way of a good time.

TrueFan420
11-19-2018, 03:31 PM

I think his point was, looking at the comments in here, heís not surprised that Trump is in office.

Hawkeye15
11-19-2018, 03:39 PM
I think his point was, looking at the comments in here, heís not surprised that Trump is in office.

and that is fair.

smith&wesson
11-19-2018, 03:43 PM
I could care less about the little popularity contest you are having in your very limited brain.

I just don't find the need to argue with an idiot. It's a waste of my time. You clearly watch too much T.V. and have a problem looking at real life situations for what they are. Hence why you think it should be this girls obligation to save the world from Kobe.

Court is real life. You positive that guy murdered your friend? Well we can 100% guarantee you a manslaughter charge.... or we can 50% guarantee you a murder charge... Which one do you go for?

These are the tough decisions you have to make. They are intellectual decisions and shouldn't be dependant on, "how you feel".

Iíve been here a while I donít need to have any popularity contests. This is a sports blog lol no one cares who you are..

I tried numerous times to simply have a level headed discussion with you and you tried numerous times to make it personal an insult me. At this point Iíve just lost respect to have a meaningful conversation wit you. And itís unfortunate because you seem to have some good knowledge to share with respect to how your justice system work. Itís to bad you canít do it with out trying to belittle and insult people which really takes away from your credibility. And thatís not just on here, thatís in life in general.

smith&wesson
11-19-2018, 03:45 PM
I watch to much tv and have a limited brain. This is all because I said if the chick really got raped she should have continued to fight and have Kobe held accountable ? That really calls for all the insults ? This is just to funny man.

smith&wesson
11-19-2018, 03:47 PM
and that is fair.

Lol thereís nothing fair about that. Heís gonna belittle everyone by saying that because he thinks heís right? And who ever doesnít agree with him must be a stupid trump supporter ? In fact thatís very Donald Trump behaviour in itself ... the irony

MRSpock
11-19-2018, 03:52 PM
The difference is, I'm not passive aggressive. I get irritated with children that want to spin what I say and make blanket statements. I'm not a politician. If I think you are being a douche on purpose I'm going to call you out on it. Which you are. You think you're clever enough to hide your ********, but you aren't. I don't have the patience for the intellectual laziness of people who are unable to have nuanced discussions.

smith&wesson
11-19-2018, 03:56 PM
The difference is, I'm not passive aggressive. I get irritated with children that want to spin what I say and make blanket statements. I'm not a politician. If I think you are being a douche on purpose I'm going to call you out on it. Which you are. You think you're clever enough to hide your ********, but you aren't. I don't have the patience for the intellectual laziness of people who are unable to have nuanced discussions.

If youíre idea of having an intellectual conversation begins with straight up insulting people then I guess we understand where the problem lies Mr Spock

MRSpock
11-19-2018, 03:56 PM
And your lack of knowledge of the law or anything related to the situation tells me all I need to know. Just another person who has 0 knowledge on the subject, but with a really strong opinion for some reason. You are a dime a dozen on the internet sir.

MRSpock
11-19-2018, 03:57 PM
If youíre idea of having an intellectual conversation begins with straight up insulting people then I guess we understand where the problem lies Mr Spock

Man up. Don't be passive aggressive, then get all butt hurt when someone comes at your with aggressiveness. I believe the internet term for what you're doing is "being a snowflake". Quit getting your feelings hurt.

Hawkeye15
11-19-2018, 04:00 PM
Lol thereís nothing fair about that. Heís gonna belittle everyone by saying that because he thinks heís right? And who ever doesnít agree with him must be a stupid trump supporter ? In fact thatís very Donald Trump behaviour in itself ... the irony

Its very fair to say reading comments in here shows why we have Donald Trump in office.

smith&wesson
11-19-2018, 04:01 PM
And your lack of knowledge of the law or anything related to the situation tells me all I need to know. Just another person who has 0 knowledge on the subject, but with a really strong opinion for some reason. You are a dime a dozen on the internet sir.

A story from how many years ago ? Yeah youíre right Iím more amused by you then then stale news for sure.

IKnowHoops
11-19-2018, 04:07 PM
please dude

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

smith&wesson
11-19-2018, 04:08 PM
Its very fair to say reading comments in here shows why we have Donald Trump in office.

Yeah psd nba forum is 80% bs we all know this. But the few like yourself and I who actually take the time to respond with our honest opinions get slated by a generalized phrase like that designed to be condescending because weíre not in agreement with them.

IKnowHoops
11-19-2018, 04:10 PM
I'm trying to have a nuanced discussion about the decisions someone in this girls position would have to make.

You are making dumb statements, that only a very weak minded, and low intellectual person could make.

Bro...do girls that have just been raped immediately go have sex again? Thatís what she did. You donít know what happened either but donít get mad because everyone doesnít agree Kobe raped her. Nobody knows accept them two.

smith&wesson
11-19-2018, 04:15 PM
Man up. Don't be passive aggressive, then get all butt hurt when someone comes at your with aggressiveness. I believe the internet term for what you're doing is "being a snowflake". Quit getting your feelings hurt.

Iím not being passive aggressive with you at all. Youíre just making things personal, you expect me to shy away from that ? You want me to call you an idiot back ? You call me dumb, I call you stupid etc ? Thatís fun to you I guess. Does nothing for me.

I stand by my point Iím of the belief this chick did this for the money and you can call me names and tell me Iím this and that. Thatís what I believe and plenty of others have the same opinion and thereís plenty of others you can have this debate with. Cheers.

MRSpock
11-19-2018, 04:26 PM
Bro...do girls that have just been raped immediately go have sex again? Thatís what she did. You donít know what happened either but donít get mad because everyone doesnít agree Kobe raped her. Nobody knows accept them two.

Never once said he raped her. I'm irritated by the dumb comments, and overall stupidity of the people in this thread. People saying **** like women don't go to your room if they don't want sex. Or if a girl has slept around she couldn't of possibly been raped. It's just a bunch of ignorant *** ****. And it was all "accidentally leaked" by the legal team in order to spin the media attention against her. This is exactly what happens when you are a millionaire athlete and your getting accused by a hotel worker. They have the resources and connections to the media that you can't possibly compete with.

SO when I hear a bunch of ignorant *** kids talking about things that they have 0 experience in and 0 knowledge about yeah. It gets me a bit triggered. Not gonna lie. I could care less if you think she got raped or not. But these ******** baseless conclusion that the dumb masses get easily tricked into is pathetic. But hey, that's why Kobes lawyer's get paid the big bucks. They have a knack for convincing the dumb intellectually lazy masses what to think.

P.S. THere was never any proof that she had sex later that day. They found another guys pubic hair and semen on her underwear. She said she had skipped laundry day. The defense claimed it had to be from sex later that day. There was 0 evidence for either. But yeah, just keep sipping that million dollar defense team's koolaid.

MRSpock
11-19-2018, 04:28 PM
Iím not being passive aggressive with you at all. Youíre just making things personal, you expect me to shy away from that ? You want me to call you an idiot back ? You call me dumb, I call you stupid etc ? Thatís fun to you I guess. Does nothing for me.

I stand by my point Iím of the belief this chick did this for the money and you can call me names and tell me Iím this and that. Thatís what I believe and plenty of others have the same opinion and thereís plenty of others you can have this debate with. Cheers.

You don't even know the difference between civil and criminal court. I could care less what your useless opinion on the matter is.

Saddletramp
11-19-2018, 04:31 PM
Empty statement considering who we've had in office throughout our life time has been susceptible to the same critique. It's your belief in the office working that's the real issue

Once Trump started talking his racist, sexist rhetoric, a bunch of People have come out of the woodwork and really amplified what he has said. Weíve always been a bunch of racist *******s as a country and now weíre even more misogynistic than I thought.

I donít remember Obama having any sex scandals or saying things like Truefan later attributes to Trump. Nor with GWB. Clinton was a dog but the same people that were going after him are now ok with Trumpís multiple wives and affairs. I think Trump is smart enough not to fool around now, but it wouldnít surprise me if he got caught. Plus, heís old; maybe his dick doesnít work anymore.

This country wasnít so ****ed in years past and thereís a lot of blame to go around. In this case in this thread, I can totally see how we got to Trump judging by some of these comments. You canít? Not surprising.

Pretty much. Men with power and money can do just about anything they want. It marks strength. And people believe them because hey, they have power and money so that makes them big shots. The average everyday woman makes a complaint on a big shot? Who the **** does she think she is? Donít you dare try to weaken the strong.

Itís been waaaaay out of control out there with Trump. Remember, most Republican presidents havenít been the cheating kind since weíve had 24 hour news coverage. Clinton was villified for sex stuff but the Bushes werenít caught up in that stuff (although I read a Trivial Pursuit question and answer {of all places}that basically outed Papa Bush as a philanderer by a Dan Quayle quote, but I think he settled by his presidency). Now we have a sex scandal Republican? It gives a whole new set of people the attitude of not caring about sex stuff.

When did he do that?

Chronz, youíve always been a little loopy but I like a lot of your basketball takes. But seriously? All right, man. You do you.

He said and I quote, "I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the *****. You can do anything."

Thatís whatís legally know as sexual assault. But why let the true or law get in the way of a good time.

Yeah, he made it ok for a new set of hillbilly hicks to justify ďjust going for itĒ. No wonder the MeToo movement has taken off.

Yeah. Men, more or less, are trash and Trump has given us the green light to act like sex addict teenagers. The real trash float to the top by following his orders, rather it be by actual physical assault or just complacency.

This goes for the racist ****, too. It totally helped Trump by just coming off 8 years of a black man and a challenger of a woman.

Hitting the nail on the head right there.

smith&wesson
11-19-2018, 04:38 PM
You don't even know the difference between civil and criminal court. I could care less what your useless opinion on the matter is.

Cool story bro. So youíve still yet to explain what you would do ? I guess youíre of the same mentality of settling for the money. Is that justice ? Does that stop the criminal from committing more crimes ? Or in this case it wasnít necessary because Kobe really didnít rape her lol.

MRSpock
11-19-2018, 04:48 PM
Cool story bro. So youíve still yet to explain what you would do ? I guess youíre of the same mentality of settling for the money. Is that justice ? Does that stop the criminal from committing more crimes ? Or in this case it wasnít necessary because Kobe really didnít rape her lol.

I don't know. Never been raped. Never had a million idiots trashing me before and destroying my character at 19 years of age. I'm not arrogant enough to think I could walk in other peoples shoes and make the right decision every time. It's part of empathy (some of you should google this term).

From a logical point, I probably would settle. Especially after the leak of information that was thrown out of court. Especially if I was a low self esteem 19 year old. I would just want it to go away. I wouldn't want to sit on trial for the whole world to see. There just isn't enough evidence to guarantee a win in criminal court. And at least in civil court you get some monetary value. You're definitely going to have a hard time finding a job anymore, and probably not going to want to deal with the public much.

Edit: And again. You are looking at this from an outsiders perspective. That's why you are expecting this girl to have some ridiculous bravery at 19. You expect her to take on a superstar to save the women of the world from him. It's such an ignorant comment, and points to everything wrong with people like you who lack any sort of empathy whatsoever. It's so easy to sit on a forum and talk about how big of hero you'd be if you were in the same situation. THat sort of white knighting makes me ****in sick TBH.

Saddletramp
11-19-2018, 05:04 PM

As for you, why would anyone carry on a conversation with someone who still doesnít think money matters in the United States justice system? Thatís like trying to carry on a conversation about analytics with someone who doesnít think three pointers are important. For every Erin Brockovich, thereís 1 million cases that are swallowed up by millionaires over the common people.

I hope this situation never happens to you or anyone you know, but if it does, you might actually understand why this girl did what she did (if sheís truthful, obviously).

Turning this all back to Trump, heís known for bleeding the little man dry. He would have small craft business owners do work for some of his businesses like casinos and then just say he didnít like the work and refused to pay them. He wouldnít hire big firms for every jobs, because they had the resources to fight back, heíd go after the small business guys (which is ironic because heís touted small business owners now that he needs their vote-total ****ing hypocrite).

So heíd hire some third generation mason worker to put up some marble flooring in one of his casinos and tell them what he wanted. They would do the job to his specifications. Heíd say he didnít like it (but keep it the way it is, mind you), and tell the third generation mason worker to go screw; heís not getting paid. The third generation mason worker now has a choice: take the loss and be out the money he was to get paid for the materials and labor or he could sue. Trumpís lawyers would bleed the guy dry because they had the money to keep prolonging the case. And this happened hundreds of times. Trump bankrupted dozens of people by just doing this.

If you think justice doesnít have its hand out, you are sadly mistaken.

https://youtu.be/CQ4GbcuBvUQ

Lady Justice has been raped/Truth assassin
Rolls of red tape seal your lips/Now youíre done in
Their money tips her scales again/Make your deal
Just what is truth? I cannot tell/Cannot feel

And that was written 30+ years ago.

Saddletramp
11-19-2018, 05:13 PM

Iím not saying that it doesnít matter, but do we know that it absolutely does matter?

Maybe she told her boyfriend and he got off on adding his to Kobeís. Maybe she told her boyfriend and he admitted to cheating and they had a serious talk about their loyalty and decided that they loved each other too much to stray and immediately you know. Also, like Spock said up there, maybe it wasnít even from that day.

Maybe sheís lying. We donít know. But to assume there was another batch doesnít mean she lied.

Edit: This is what Iím talking about. People just believe what they want to believe without getting the facts. Itís a total Trump thing that heís conditioned people to deal with. Heís lied about stuff and people believe him because they want to believe the stuff he says is truth, because it fits their narrative. Thatís why a lot of people in this thread remind me of how a lying piece of trash thatís never been out for anyone in his life other than himself can get elected president. They just simply canít believe their guy is wrong. And when they get caught doing something bad (like Kobe cheating on his wife), itís ok, because at least he didnít rape that girl because he admitted to cheating but denied the rape, so why would he lie?

Iím not saying Kobe raped anyone or that the girl is lying, Iím strictly calling out the fools in here who just assume heís innocent because of who he is. And thatís very Trumpian supporter.

smith&wesson
11-19-2018, 07:28 PM
I don't know. Never been raped. Never had a million idiots trashing me before and destroying my character at 19 years of age. I'm not arrogant enough to think I could walk in other peoples shoes and make the right decision every time. It's part of empathy (some of you should google this term).

From a logical point, I probably would settle. Especially after the leak of information that was thrown out of court. Especially if I was a low self esteem 19 year old. I would just want it to go away. I wouldn't want to sit on trial for the whole world to see. There just isn't enough evidence to guarantee a win in criminal court. And at least in civil court you get some monetary value. You're definitely going to have a hard time finding a job anymore, and probably not going to want to deal with the public much.

Edit: And again. You are looking at this from an outsiders perspective. That's why you are expecting this girl to have some ridiculous bravery at 19. You expect her to take on a superstar to save the women of the world from him. It's such an ignorant comment, and points to everything wrong with people like you who lack any sort of empathy whatsoever. It's so easy to sit on a forum and talk about how big of hero you'd be if you were in the same situation. THat sort of white knighting makes me ****in sick TBH.

If it happened to someone I knew and loved I would literally do everything in my power to fight for her. Maybe this girl wasnít in a situation to help herself or have someone help her and I understand your angle on that.

smith&wesson
11-19-2018, 07:36 PM
As for you, why would anyone carry on a conversation with someone who still doesnít think money matters in the United States justice system? Thatís like trying to carry on a conversation about analytics with someone who doesnít think three pointers are important. For every Erin Brockovich, thereís 1 million cases that are swallowed up by millionaires over the common people.

I hope this situation never happens to you or anyone you know, but if it does, you might actually understand why this girl did what she did (if sheís truthful, obviously).

Turning this all back to Trump, heís known for bleeding the little man dry. He would have small craft business owners do work for some of his businesses like casinos and then just say he didnít like the work and refused to pay them. He wouldnít hire big firms for every jobs, because they had the resources to fight back, heíd go after the small business guys (which is ironic because heís touted small business owners now that he needs their vote-total ****ing hypocrite).

So heíd hire some third generation mason worker to put up some marble flooring in one of his casinos and tell them what he wanted. They would do the job to his specifications. Heíd say he didnít like it (but keep it the way it is, mind you), and tell the third generation mason worker to go screw; heís not getting paid. The third generation mason worker now has a choice: take the loss and be out the money he was to get paid for the materials and labor or he could sue. Trumpís lawyers would bleed the guy dry because they had the money to keep prolonging the case. And this happened hundreds of times. Trump bankrupted dozens of people by just doing this.

If you think justice doesnít have its hand out, you are sadly mistaken.

https://youtu.be/CQ4GbcuBvUQ

Lady Justice has been raped/Truth assassin
Rolls of red tape seal your lips/Now youíre done in
Their money tips her scales again/Make your deal
Just what is truth? I cannot tell/Cannot feel

And that was written 30+ years ago.

I donít share that defeatist attitude. I believe there are programs out there for woman who arenít equipped to hire a lawyer. Realistically yes people with money and their lawyers are tough to beat but in a case like rape I think itís worth the fight.

Thanks I hope it never happeneds to me or someone I care for either. But if it did I would def lawyer up and do my best to get the criminal put in prison.

look! big kids
11-19-2018, 08:07 PM
I read a bit of this thread and as a professional couldn't bare not responding:

AS SOMEBODY WHO HAS WORKED WITH SURVIVORS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

and who has had labored just to understand the countless experiences of girlfriends, family members, acquaintances, and other women at the hands of men

men who sometimes legitimately meant ill, were lashing out ĖĖ but most often just men who did not care to understand the consequences of what they were doing

I can say EMPIRICALLY ĖĖ and painfully, since it brings back so much of the trauma I have seen and felt, more than a handful of times trauma so difficult to speak and bear, so humiliated by the male public, that it pushes people to silent depression and to the borders of suicidality ĖĖ

Empirically ĖĖ meaning with both personal and scientific evidence ĖĖ I can say that a huge deal of you not only have no idea what it is like to experience sexual assault, but also do not realize how much pain you're causing your sisters by not becoming educated about the trauma of it

by pushing a pathetic stigma on their experiences instead... the experiences of the women in your lives who can't talk to you about those experiences becase, what have you done to demonstrate that you'd understand, what have you done to validate their experiences that you can't personally relate to?

If you are a compassionate person, and most all of you are, then please consider that, like all of us, you might be ignorant about things that you haven't felt from the other side of the fence or at all. And if you're ignorant about something, it's better not to speak over others with the same hubris that you argue sports and politics with. It's better to be a bigger person and listen. Please "man up."

look! big kids
11-19-2018, 08:09 PM
I read a bit of this thread and couldn't justify not responding:

and who has had labored just to understand the countless experiences of girlfriends, family members, acquaintances, and other women at the hands of men
men who sometimes legitimately meant ill, were lashing out ĖĖ but most often just men who did not care to understand the consequences of what they were doing

I can say EMPIRICALLY ĖĖ and painfully, since it brings back so much of the trauma I have seen and felt, more than a handful of times trauma so difficult to speak and bear, so humiliated by the male public, that it pushes people to silent depression and to the borders of suicidality ĖĖ
Empirically ĖĖ meaning with both personal and scientific evidence ĖĖ I can say that a huge deal of you not only have no idea what it is like to experience sexual assault, but also do not realize how much pain you're causing your sisters by not becoming educated about the trauma of it

by pushing a pathetic stigma on their experiences instead... on the experiences of the women in your lives who can't talk to you about those experiences becase, what have you done to demonstrate that you'd understand, what have you done to validate their experiences that you can't personally relate to?

If you are a compassionate person, and most all of you are, then please consider that, like all of us, you might be ignorant about things that you haven't felt from the other side of the fence or at all. And if you're ignorant about something, it's better not to speak over others with the same hubris that you argue sports and politics with. It's better to be a bigger person and listen. Please "man up."

IKnowHoops
11-19-2018, 08:29 PM

by pushing a pathetic stigma on their experiences instead... the experiences of the women in your lives who can't talk to you about those experiences becase, what have you done to demonstrate that you'd understand, what have you done to validate their experiences that you can't personally relate to?

Do you have any experience with females that have set men up and ruined there lives? Not attacking. I appreciate what your saying.

beasted86
11-19-2018, 08:34 PM
Thats the point you were not there so only Kobe and that lady know what really went down. If the law was to kill someone who rape you would convict the man 100% of the time innocent or not just because someone said they were raped.
My post was from her perspective. This was her reporting a criminal matter. There's no room for lying even if she feels police wouldn't believe the real story.

You're right we don't know what to believe, I think both their hands are dirty though. Why publicly "apologize" for a rape you never committed? His action of throwing Shaq under the bus reeks of shame/guilt. Also who has sex immediately after getting raped and lies to police about a crime where you're the victim?

IKnowHoops
11-19-2018, 08:45 PM
My post was from her perspective. This was her reporting a criminal matter. There's no room for lying even if she feels police wouldn't believe the real story.

You're right we don't know what to believe, I think both their hands are dirty though. Why publicly "apologize" for a rape you never committed? His action of throwing Shaq under the bus reeks of shame/guilt. Also who has sex immediately after getting raped and lies to police about a crime where you're the victim?

Kobe bringing Shaqís name into it an essentially ruining his marriage was where I lost any and all respect for him as a man. I knew at that point he was a weasel of the highest order. I donít know if he did what she accused. She lied a bunch and that hurts her case.

smith&wesson
11-19-2018, 09:52 PM

I just think itís important to put the msg out there that woman should fight if they are raped or abused regardless of how powerful or rich their abuser is. Thatís the point Iíve been trying to hit home. People shouldnít be intimidated to the point of not persuing a case against a rich person. I realize the reality is thatís a lot easier said than done but it doesnít sit well to simply accept that these people are actually above the law. I feel there is and should be programs out there that could help victims in these situations but im ingorant to the fact because I donít know if there is.

look! big kids
11-19-2018, 10:50 PM
Just, before answering: I specifically avoided talking about this particular case because more than throw myself into a point-by-point, painfully non-expert 'debate', I thought the important thing was to address was the overall ethos of shooting the **** about sex assault.

More than being 'right' or 'wrong' it is an attitude of carelessness that you wouldn't have in other really, really serious situations affecting a hell of a lot of ppl we care about, a carelessness that really I think most people are actually "better than" and which I think most of us might not have if we were more educated.

Do you have any experience with females that have set men up and ruined there lives? Not attacking. I appreciate what your saying.

But yeah, to your point, just a little bit of experience. I have a family friend whose wife in the middle of their brutal divorce accused him of fondling their little daughter, which does happen far more than you'd think but which the girl always denied, including to me, my family, and counselors. That was particularly bad because the judge ruled that after the separation he couldn't see his daughter away from her mom except for in my own home, which they all proposed as some sort of middle ground sanctuary. Certainly a fall from grace from recently having a daughter he loved and cared for. So I watched their relationship whenever he could visit as his daughter grew up, and they had a really loving relationship but of course it wasn't the same as having a more constant presence.

Turns out around about 1 in 20 (https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/03/health/sexual-assault-false-reports/index.html) reports are false, whereas of course the majority of sex abuses are not even reported at all. So in the course of things I naturally have run far more into women who have actually borne this stuff out and don't report than men falsely accused or women who make false reports.

Which really isn't surprising considering how tortured and humiliated so many girls and women are about reporting this stuff, often because of 1. fear of retaliation from abusers, and 2. fear of social humiliation and victim-blaming, or being made out to be 'offender' for 'ruining the lives' of their abusers, fears that are very real and evidenced by conversations like ones on here.

That discourse is all the more crushing and humiliating since actually being actually sexually assaulted ruins lives much more than being accused of it, and the former happens so much more than the latter! It's just frustrating that that isn't obvious. We're nowhere close to being transparent about what women go through.

I've seen these scenarios play out in front of my eyes, including with my ex, with people on a social media board completely ripping her apart when she was barely rumored to report a date rape she had just woken up from in the apartment of someone who was busted for heading a roofie drug-ring just a few weeks later. It was shocking and crushing. The cops themselves shamed her earlier in life for being in an abusive relationship with an older man when she was way too young to know better (definitely not legal age), and she was ostracized in her family and went into isolation. But she's far, far from the only case I've come to know.

Saddletramp
11-19-2018, 11:25 PM
Dang bro. Thanks for shedding some light.

Saddletramp
11-19-2018, 11:33 PM
I donít share that defeatist attitude. I believe there are programs out there for woman who arenít equipped to hire a lawyer. Realistically yes people with money and their lawyers are tough to beat but in a case like rape I think itís worth the fight.

Thanks I hope it never happeneds to me or someone I care for either. But if it did I would def lawyer up and do my best to get the criminal put in prison.

Easy to say before it happens to you. Truth is, you donít know what youíd actually do until youíre in it and see your options. Like, real world options. Like, ruin your life and bankrupt you. A lot of people have ďtaken the standĒ and they were ruined.

Plus, just because you think that you would, doesnít mean that sheís lying because she didnít..

look! big kids
11-19-2018, 11:42 PM
I just think itís important to put the msg out there that woman should fight if they are raped or abused regardless of how powerful or rich their abuser is. Thatís the point Iíve been trying to hit home. People shouldnít be intimidated to the point of not persuing a case against a rich person. I realize the reality is thatís a lot easier said than done but it doesnít sit well to simply accept that these people are actually above the law. I feel there is and should be programs out there that could help victims in these situations but im ingorant to the fact because I donít know if there is.

Really I'm not responding to or sufficiently keeping up with your dialogues in the thread, so much as responding to a lot of the nonchalance of this blaming-the-accuser business. That nonchalance would be next to impossible, and pretty hard honestly to read or be in the presence of, for someone who's been through this whole ritual from the side of being abused and actually suffering by it. From what you're saying in this text I'm on board with you, with the asterisk that it's more important to actively destigmatize and advocate for the women in your lives than merely hope they conjure courage. Those of us in simpler positions really should be courageous too if we're asking others to be.

To add to what statistics show us, it turns out more males are sexually abused than falsely accused of abuse. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the rate at which violated males reported their situations is still less than the report rates of violated women and girls, due to the even harsher stigma of male vulnerability, let alone homosexuality.

look! big kids
11-19-2018, 11:49 PM
Dang bro. Thanks for shedding some light.

It's not for me, actually I barely feel it's from me, but it feels good that this stuff is received; thank you for that

TrueFan420
11-20-2018, 12:00 AM
Some of the people in here need to go have a talk with their Mothers, Aunts and Grandmothers. Itís (sadly) more than likely one of them has either been sexually assaulted or had unwanted inappropriate approaches from men in a position of power over them in their life time. Go listen, not just hear them but actually listen. You might just learn something.

beasted86
11-20-2018, 12:43 AM
At the expense of sounding like some heartless rape-apologist.... What are those 1 in 20 odds when its actually a wealthy person involved with monetary gain to be had? There are no statistics.

For a random person there is no clear ulterior motive aside from social harm (child custody, family shame, loss of job, etc). With a wealthy individual there is an ever-present motive.

Since I've already rolled with the pigs, I'll go further. What are/where are the statistics that show how often a civil suit follows a criminal suit with person with an annual income below $30k, versus say above $75k? Nobody dare talk about that in the media (including journalist for any reputable publication) or they would get destroyed instantly.

ldawg
11-20-2018, 01:28 AM
Some of the people in here need to go have a talk with their Mothers, Aunts and Grandmothers. Itís (sadly) more than likely one of them has either been sexually assaulted or had unwanted inappropriate approaches from men in a position of power over them in their life time. Go listen, not just hear them but actually listen. You might just learn something.

I dont think no one is denying that that is obvious. On the flip slide Women can use it to their advantage so you got look at it from both angles. Ask your Mom, aunt, Grandma if they ever used their curves Beauty for gains dont just ask listen. I will agree its more difficult for a woman but times are changing and you need not be bias.

look! big kids
11-20-2018, 01:53 AM
I don't have that data, and I'd be interested in it as well -- especially as regards income. I do know statistically women in low-income situations experience sexual assault more and report it less. And I am extremely conscious of the mitigating role that power plays in the reporting of harassment and assault, and I'd beg you to get up to date on this as well. But I don't know the rates of prosecution in civil vs. criminal courts in those cases, etc. Not my area of expertise. And to be frank, it doesn't seem like it's yours, either. It just feels like neither of our armchairs is sturdy enough to support playing with people's lives in speculative banter when it's so often gotten so woefully wrong and with such grievous consequences. The more you find about all the ways that sexual trauma is misrepresented and suppressed, the more pause you take before clamping down on these situations with judgment.

They'll likely tell you that conversation is generations overdue.

ldawg
11-20-2018, 03:06 AM
If you dont think Women are capable of lying and setting guys up for what ever reason getting back at ex, financial gain, etc all i can say is be careful and if on a jury listen to both sides open minded. It got some sickos out there both men and Women. Dont jump to conclusion because you feel men have been raping women for decades https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/facebook-selfie-saved-man-spending-99-years-prison-crime-didnt-commit-213950742.html

ldawg
11-20-2018, 03:20 AM
Just like back in the day it was a programmed thinking like only men cheat. Women cheat today at a very high rate even more clever than men when doing so. This is not 1918. With the me to movement you want to be very careful not to prejudge the male as guilty or prejudge the female as a lying hoe.

Another tool women from poor background take advantage of men with is child support. Many of them target guys with decent jobs having the intent to get pregnant so they dont have to work. It was not meant for that but they use it to their advantage.

MRSpock
11-20-2018, 07:05 AM
Just like back in the day it was a programmed thinking like only men cheat. Women cheat today at a very high rate even more clever than men when doing so. This is not 1918. With the me to movement you want to be very careful not to prejudge the male as guilty or prejudge the female as a lying hoe.

Another tool women from poor background take advantage of men with is child support. Many of them target guys with decent jobs having the intent to get pregnant so they dont have to work. It was not meant for that but they use it to their advantage.

Yes. Us men have it so hard. If only women understood how hard it was to be a guy, then they'd understand why we must assault them.

What does any of this have to do with sexual assault or rape, or anything this thread has to do with. This is you just going "yeah but but but.... women can be mean too".

MRSpock
11-20-2018, 07:11 AM
I love how people in this thread are acting like fake assault accusers are anywhere near the problem of you know... Actual assault, rape and abuse victims.

I don't think a single person here has said that Kobe should of gone to prison or that he was definitely guilty. Yet you guys seem to have the need to put up a defense for an accusation that isn't being made. Like this is a very serious subject, but you can't help but try to derail the topic and talk about how hard it is for men. It's so ****in pathetic.

Hawkeye15
11-20-2018, 10:19 AM
I love how people in this thread are acting like fake assault accusers are anywhere near the problem of you know... Actual assault, rape and abuse victims.

I don't think a single person here has said that Kobe should of gone to prison or that he was definitely guilty. Yet you guys seem to have the need to put up a defense for an accusation that isn't being made. Like this is a very serious subject, but you can't help but try to derail the topic and talk about how hard it is for men. It's so ****in pathetic.

You need to relax man, no need to be so standoffish. Look, Kobe likely was suckered in by a money grubbing groupie, it's not uncommon for women to use rich athletes for whatever they can get out of them, but we also need to understand sexual assault and rape are VERY real subjects, that victimize so many women, and with it comes damage sometimes never undone. Did Kobe end up being drug through the mud for a poor decision? Yep. Oh well, that's life when you mix yourself up with potentially negative situations.

Hawkeye15
11-20-2018, 10:21 AM
Yes. Us men have it so hard. If only women understood how hard it was to be a guy, then they'd understand why we must assault them.

What does any of this have to do with sexual assault or rape, or anything this thread has to do with. This is you just going "yeah but but but.... women can be mean too".

yeah, this whole metoo thing has so many men complaining that they are now confused, etc. Um, maybe don't force a woman to do anything she doesn't want, and you will be fine? I get that we hear cases now and then where a woman hooks up with a guy, wakes up, regrets it, and screams rape. But cmon, how many times does this actually happen? Like, boo hoo they are taking away mens ability to take what they want...

Men do get cheated on. Hell men even get raped. But until any of us men walk a mile in the shoe of a woman, you are talking out of both sides of your mouth acting like a victim..

Hawkeye15
11-20-2018, 10:24 AM

Those represent a very, very, very small portion of rape/assault cases. Very, very, very, very small. If anything, someone as high profile and rich as Kobe should know better than to go sticking his dick in everything.

TrueFan420
11-20-2018, 10:43 AM
Obviously everything needs to be taken case by case. However, some of the comments in here are sad and pathetic. People without knowing anything about the case or what happened are saying horrible things about someone they donít know the first thing about purely on speculation. The ability to discuss things politely or intelligently is non existent.

smith&wesson
11-20-2018, 10:52 AM
Those represent a very, very, very small portion of rape/assault cases. Very, very, very, very small. If anything, someone as high profile and rich as Kobe should know better than to go sticking his dick in everything.

Yeah thatís a for sure. Why a rich man with a beautiful wife puts himself in that position is beyond me. Very stupid.

smith&wesson
11-20-2018, 10:58 AM
Obviously everything needs to be taken case by case. However, some of the comments in here are sad and pathetic. People without knowing anything about the case or what happened are saying horrible things about someone they donít know the first thing about purely on speculation. The ability to discuss things politely or intelligently is non existent.

You realize the majority of people in this forum are children/ teenagers right? itís a sports forum they like to joke around in. Keep that in mind when reading any forum here before you allow it to get you upset in anyway. If someone is being obsurd just block them.

There are plenty of decent posters you can have discussions with politely. You can even enlighten people thereís nothing wrong with that either.

Hawkeye15
11-20-2018, 10:59 AM
Yeah thatís a for sure. Why a rich man with a beautiful wife puts himself in that position is beyond me. Very stupid.

because they are men, and if you have ever seen the women waiting on you when you are at hotels, arenas, etc, it would be hard man. Jeter did it 1000000000000000000% right. Stay single, bang all them hotties, then settle down with a supermodel 12 years younger when you retire.

There are just so many women who embrace using sexuality, and just being a ****. But guys still need to learn no means no, even if she was dressed to ****.

Hawkeye15
11-20-2018, 11:00 AM
You realize the majority of people in this forum are children/ teenagers right? itís a sports forum they like to joke around in. Keep that in mind when reading any forum here before you allow it to get you upset in anyway. If someone is being obsurd just block them.

There are plenty of decent posters you can have discussions with politely. You can even enlighten people thereís nothing wrong with that either.

correct

IKnowHoops
11-20-2018, 11:08 AM
Just, before answering: I specifically avoided talking about this particular case because more than throw myself into a point-by-point, painfully non-expert 'debate', I thought the important thing was to address was the overall ethos of shooting the **** about sex assault.

More than being 'right' or 'wrong' it is an attitude of carelessness that you wouldn't have in other really, really serious situations affecting a hell of a lot of ppl we care about, a carelessness that really I think most people are actually "better than" and which I think most of us might not have if we were more educated.

But yeah, to your point, just a little bit of experience. I have a family friend whose wife in the middle of their brutal divorce accused him of fondling their little daughter, which does happen far more than you'd think but which the girl always denied, including to me, my family, and counselors. That was particularly bad because the judge ruled that after the separation he couldn't see his daughter away from her mom except for in my own home, which they all proposed as some sort of middle ground sanctuary. Certainly a fall from grace from recently having a daughter he loved and cared for. So I watched their relationship whenever he could visit as his daughter grew up, and they had a really loving relationship but of course it wasn't the same as having a more constant presence.

Turns out around about 1 in 20 (https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/03/health/sexual-assault-false-reports/index.html) reports are false, whereas of course the majority of sex abuses are not even reported at all. So in the course of things I naturally have run far more into women who have actually borne this stuff out and don't report than men falsely accused or women who make false reports.

Which really isn't surprising considering how tortured and humiliated so many girls and women are about reporting this stuff, often because of 1. fear of retaliation from abusers, and 2. fear of social humiliation and victim-blaming, or being made out to be 'offender' for 'ruining the lives' of their abusers, fears that are very real and evidenced by conversations like ones on here.

That discourse is all the more crushing and humiliating since actually being actually sexually assaulted ruins lives much more than being accused of it, and the former happens so much more than the latter! It's just frustrating that that isn't obvious. We're nowhere close to being transparent about what women go through.

I've seen these scenarios play out in front of my eyes, including with my ex, with people on a social media board completely ripping her apart when she was barely rumored to report a date rape she had just woken up from in the apartment of someone who was busted for heading a roofie drug-ring just a few weeks later. It was shocking and crushing. The cops themselves shamed her earlier in life for being in an abusive relationship with an older man when she was way too young to know better (definitely not legal age), and she was ostracized in her family and went into isolation. But she's far, far from the only case I've come to know.

Thanks for the insight on this. I agree 100%

TrueFan420
11-20-2018, 11:33 AM

While I understand what youíre saying I have to disagree with it on this premise... just because their children/teens doesnít excuse their behavior. Those children/teens will become men one day and their words and actions will have real repercussions. Iíve also always dislike the ignore button. There is no ignore button in real life. There are situations and discussions that we canít ignore. Iíd rather simply practice my patience here as it will only lend to my patience needed to succeed while in reality situations.

Hawkeye15
11-20-2018, 11:41 AM
While I understand what youíre saying I have to disagree with it on this premise... just because their children/teens doesnít excuse their behavior. Those children/teens will become men one day and their words and actions will have real repercussions. Iíve also always dislike the ignore button. There is no ignore button in real life. There are situations and discussions that we canít ignore. Iíd rather simply practice my patience here as it will only lend to my patience needed to succeed while in reality situations.

Sure, but just remember you are talking to mostly very young men here. Most don't understand the real world yet. Just stay consistent, that is all you can do my man.

IKnowHoops
11-20-2018, 11:46 AM
Really I'm not responding to or sufficiently keeping up with your dialogues in the thread, so much as responding to a lot of the nonchalance of this blaming-the-accuser business. That nonchalance would be next to impossible, and pretty hard honestly to read or be in the presence of, for someone who's been through this whole ritual from the side of being abused and actually suffering by it. From what you're saying in this text I'm on board with you, with the asterisk that it's more important to actively destigmatize and advocate for the women in your lives than merely hope they conjure courage. Those of us in simpler positions really should be courageous too if we're asking others to be.

To add to what statistics show us, it turns out more males are sexually abused than falsely accused of abuse. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the rate at which violated males reported their situations is still less than the report rates of violated women and girls, due to the even harsher stigma of male vulnerability, let alone homosexuality.

Iím not surprised by this at all

smith&wesson
11-20-2018, 01:11 PM

I mean the responsibility is on their parents, teachers, and even themselves to shape in to decent and respectful men and women. We have female posters to.

And I agree there is no ignore button in real life. And maybe a kid or two will learn something by reading these posts. But if someone is being a troll or just being ridiculous the option is there thatís all Iím saying.

Chronz
11-20-2018, 01:15 PM
Once Trump started talking his racist, sexist rhetoric, a bunch of People have come out of the woodwork and really amplified what he has said. Weíve always been a bunch of racist *******s as a country and now weíre even more misogynistic than I thought.
Lmfao based on what? This joke is what you remind me of : https://youtu.be/DZbQtCtxAXM

Bill Burr around the halfway mark has a funny line about all these racist plopping up outta nowhere despite being ok with a black man prior. Lol no, America isn't racist, certainly not any moreso than the rest of the world and this is the freest time to be alive cuz we're all slaves now. If anyone is racist its the liberals who expect minorities to vote a certain way based on their skin color and not their values/ beliefs.

donít remember Obama having any sex scandals or saying things like Truefan later attributes to Trump. Nor with GWB. Clinton was a dog but the same people that were going after him are now ok with Trumpís multiple wives and affairs. I think Trump is smart enough not to fool around now, but it wouldnít surprise me if he got caught. Plus, heís old; maybe his dick doesnít work anymore.

This country wasnít so ****ed in years past and thereís a lot of blame to go around. In this case in this thread, I can totally see how we got to Trump judging by some of these comments. You canít? Not surprising.
I know exactly how we got him, and it has nothing to do with anything you've referenced, that you don't get that isn't surprising so let's start surprising each other lol. Don't trip tho, I remember when I listened to the MSM, hell I was dumb enough to vote Hillary so I know where you think your coming from. You have to quantify your statements, idk what you're referencing, suffice it to say it's taken alot of work to undo the damage from the Obama administration. I also think he damaged race relations more than any president in my life.

Clinton and Dubya make Trump look like a saint so Idk where you're going with this, especially with regards to the Clinton crime regime. Same people? Lol, I'll call a spade a spade regardless so don't tell me about other people, go bring up their hypocrisy cuz the evidence and actions of the 2 are far different.

Itís been waaaaay out of control out there with Trump. Remember, most Republican presidents havenít been the cheating kind since weíve had 24 hour news coverage. Clinton was villified for sex stuff but the Bushes werenít caught up in that stuff (although I read a Trivial Pursuit question and answer {of all places}that basically outed Papa Bush as a philanderer by a Dan Quayle quote, but I think he settled by his presidency). Now we have a sex scandal Republican? It gives a whole new set of people the attitude of not caring about sex stuff.

a porn star and a wife beating lawyer, could make a good sitcom.

Chronz, youíve always been a little loopy but I like a lot of your basketball takes. But seriously? All right, man. You do you.
It's ok, you've always been a whiner
Yes seriously, the context is lost on the gullible that much has been proven. If you think he's going around grabbing strangers then you're prolly the type that thinks wanting border control is racist, even when we have mexican mayors sporting their version of a maga hat in support. The man apologized for his rhetoric just as he's disavowed the actions of the fringe minority group kkk, yet it remains a talking point, what's next, Russia?

Chronz
11-20-2018, 01:21 PM
Not caring about sex stuff is hilarious considering it's the liberals who are destroying family values. Its consuming tv and music that has led to a hyper sexualized society, not anything people have alleged against the president. **** we already had rape allegations and gross neglect of power with Clinton and all the sheeple love that family. Lmao I loathe politics because it's all a con but man do you have it backwards

Chronz
11-20-2018, 01:29 PM

The true? Lmfao, show us the true. The law says you can't assault, now prove assault. And taking a snippet of a conversation doesn't tell you the context, do you really think he's out there grabbing whomever he pleases? I took it as a joke but he's talking about a certain kind of girl. maybe you're a prude but I've had a woman just grab me by the ****, she didn't know how I would react but she had a pretty good idea and I knew her all but 5 minutes. Im sure trump knew what kind of woman would be dtf if he was being serious. Again tho, dude apologized and there is still no proof of shenanigans and definitely not the kind of evidence we have on the **** in question here or the Clintons sexual sexscapades

Chronz
11-20-2018, 01:38 PM

Its "the true" tho. We don't believe this woman because of her actions and a lack of evidence. That's our choice because it is a very real possibility, especially in high profile cases. When it comes to everyday commoners, I would approach it the same but the obvious money motive isn't as pervasive as it would be here. That's a result of logical thinking. If some gang banger is accused of rape then it SHOULD lead investigators to different possible motivations than when a rich celebrity allegedly does it. That's not a bad thing.

You know what's truly evil, when rape is seen as a cultural thing and certain leeways are granted in the name of tolerance. Us not believing potential would be whores who act whorishly isn't pathetic. You don't have to believe every woman. They're capable of lying

Chronz
11-20-2018, 01:44 PM

They cheat more now imo, it's not good for them (not for anyone, but especially bad for women) but the immoral breakdown of society will continue until society unplugs and actually connects with each other

TrueFan420
11-20-2018, 02:02 PM
I mean the responsibility is on their parents, teachers, and even themselves to shape in to decent and respectful men and women. We have female posters to.

And I agree there is no ignore button in real life. And maybe a kid or two will learn something by reading these posts. But if someone is being a troll or just being ridiculous the option is there thatís all Iím saying.
While ultimtely the responsibility falls on themselves, we all must understand we play our own roles in shaping the people around us.

TrueFan420
11-20-2018, 02:05 PM

While ultimtely the responsibility falls on themselves, we all must understand we play our own roles in shaping the people around us.

Yes we have female posters tho they are likely few and far.

Still disagree. The option may be there in here but not in real life. Children should use places like this as training for real life.

ldawg
11-20-2018, 02:34 PM
From the sound of it some folks donít understand what is considered rape. You donít have to force yourself on someone or they donít even have to say no for it to be considered rape. Many of you commited rape and donít even know it.

ldawg
11-20-2018, 02:55 PM
Not caring about sex stuff is hilarious considering it's the liberals who are destroying family values. Its consuming tv and music that has led to a hyper sexualized society, not anything people have alleged against the president. **** we already had rape allegations and gross neglect of power with Clinton and all the sheeple love that family. Lmao I loathe politics because it's all a con but man do you have it backwardsVery true but what is the root of the problem? Which came first the crime or the tv/music.

smith&wesson
11-20-2018, 03:04 PM

Yes we have female posters tho they are likely few and far.

Still disagree. The option may be there in here but not in real life. Children should use places like this as training for real life.

I think itís the opposite. People use social media and online identities as a form of escape from reality. Infact I think people will say and comment on things online hiding behind a screen that they probably would never say or act on in real life. Again Iím not saying itís ok but some posters you simply take with a grain of salt because they are trolling and you donít want to feed in to that.

ldawg
11-20-2018, 03:07 PM
Sure, but just remember you are talking to mostly very young men here. Most don't understand the real world yet. Just stay consistent, that is all you can do my man.young people commit more crimes.

smith&wesson
11-20-2018, 03:08 PM
young people commit more crimes.

True

smith&wesson
11-20-2018, 03:11 PM
Very true but what is the root of the problem? Which came first the crime or the tv/music.

The route of the problem is evil. How do you trace it back to who what how or why ... the people that commit these sort of crimes are either mentally ill or straight up evil. Or both

Saddletramp
11-20-2018, 03:15 PM
Lmfao based on what? This joke is what you remind me of : https://youtu.be/DZbQtCtxAXM

Bill Burr around the halfway mark has a funny line about all these racist plopping up outta nowhere despite being ok with a black man prior. Lol no, America isn't racist, certainly not any moreso than the rest of the world and this is the freest time to be alive cuz we're all slaves now. If anyone is racist its the liberals who expect minorities to vote a certain way based on their skin color and not their values/ beliefs.

I know exactly how we got him, and it has nothing to do with anything you've referenced, that you don't get that isn't surprising so let's start surprising each other lol. Don't trip tho, I remember when I listened to the MSM, hell I was dumb enough to vote Hillary so I know where you think your coming from. You have to quantify your statements, idk what you're referencing, suffice it to say it's taken alot of work to undo the damage from the Obama administration. I also think he damaged race relations more than any president in my life.

Clinton and Dubya make Trump look like a saint so Idk where you're going with this, especially with regards to the Clinton crime regime. Same people? Lol, I'll call a spade a spade regardless so don't tell me about other people, go bring up their hypocrisy cuz the evidence and actions of the 2 are far different.

a porn star and a wife beating lawyer, could make a good sitcom.

It's ok, you've always been a whiner
Yes seriously, the context is lost on the gullible that much has been proven. If you think he's going around grabbing strangers then you're prolly the type that thinks wanting border control is racist, even when we have mexican mayors sporting their version of a maga hat in support. The man apologized for his rhetoric just as he's disavowed the actions of the fringe minority group kkk, yet it remains a talking point, what's next, Russia?

And thatís when I realized Chronz has turned batshit crazy.

TrueFan420
11-20-2018, 03:15 PM
I think itís the opposite. People use social media and online identities as a form of escape from reality. Infact I think people will say and comment on things online hiding behind a screen that they probably would never say or act on in real life. Again Iím not saying itís ok but some posters you simply take with a grain of salt because they are trolling and you donít want to feed in to that.
I donít disagree that the majority use online as an escape. Hell at times I do as well. However, there is no escape from reality no matter how you shake it. You canít just ignore their comments. Take them with a grain of salt sure. But to completely disregard them is irresponsible no matter how stupid you may find them.

FlashBolt
11-20-2018, 04:12 PM
And thatís when I realized Chronz has turned batshit crazy.

He's actually speaking the truth. You clearly vote liberal so I'm sure you're programmed to think a certain way but this isn't just about politics. Trump wasn't labeled a racist before he decided to run. Lo-and-behold, the media (sponsored and lobbied to the gills) sure know how to push agendas. Misogynist? Dude, males get called rapists and immediately have their lives destroyed. Feminism hasn't been pushing actual issues for years now. Remember when they were fighting for females to be able to vote? Yeah, it's now about fighting for stuff they're unhappy about regardless of the logic behind it. This isn't about racism at all and I'd like to see your evidence pointing to such. The racism talk has only been more prevalent because the media sure likes to push these stories to relate them to Trump. How would you relate racism to Obama? You couldn't. But Trump? Yeah, he's an easy target for it.

MRSpock
11-20-2018, 04:39 PM
Its "the true" tho. We don't believe this woman because of her actions and a lack of evidence. That's our choice because it is a very real possibility, especially in high profile cases. When it comes to everyday commoners, I would approach it the same but the obvious money motive isn't as pervasive as it would be here. That's a result of logical thinking. If some gang banger is accused of rape then it SHOULD lead investigators to different possible motivations than when a rich celebrity allegedly does it. That's not a bad thing.

You know what's truly evil, when rape is seen as a cultural thing and certain leeways are granted in the name of tolerance. Us not believing potential would be whores who act whorishly isn't pathetic. You don't have to believe every woman. They're capable of lying

Again. No one has said otherwise. No one here has said women can't lie. Keep building up that strawman though.

And TBH most the people in this thread have 0 clue about anything when it comes to this case or law in general. They think it's a fake rape because they have their own bias. And it's been proven time and time again by people making claims abou this case that aren't true, or are pointing to irrelevant information.

MRSpock
11-20-2018, 04:46 PM
You need to relax man, no need to be so standoffish. Look, Kobe likely was suckered in by a money grubbing groupie, it's not uncommon for women to use rich athletes for whatever they can get out of them, but we also need to understand sexual assault and rape are VERY real subjects, that victimize so many women, and with it comes damage sometimes never undone. Did Kobe end up being drug through the mud for a poor decision? Yep. Oh well, that's life when you mix yourself up with potentially negative situations.

You know what else is common? Women not saying anything because they know they'll be **** shamed. You know why Big Ben isn't in prison? Because the girl knew that she would be exposed to the world, and people like the men in this forum would call her a whore, and put her whole life under a microscope.

The fact that this is a conversation about rape, and the men in this room are trying to play the victim is very telling about the mentality and the cowardness of the men in this generation.

MRSpock
11-20-2018, 04:51 PM
He's actually speaking the truth. You clearly vote liberal so I'm sure you're programmed to think a certain way but this isn't just about politics. Trump wasn't labeled a racist before he decided to run. Lo-and-behold, the media (sponsored and lobbied to the gills) sure know how to push agendas. Misogynist? Dude, males get called rapists and immediately have their lives destroyed. Feminism hasn't been pushing actual issues for years now. Remember when they were fighting for females to be able to vote? Yeah, it's now about fighting for stuff they're unhappy about regardless of the logic behind it. This isn't about racism at all and I'd like to see your evidence pointing to such. The racism talk has only been more prevalent because the media sure likes to push these stories to relate them to Trump. How would you relate racism to Obama? You couldn't. But Trump? Yeah, he's an easy target for it.

He, and many of the other red pilled geniuses in this channel are doing nothign more than spewing political talking points. A lot of people in here are youtube political junkies. I can tell. I can smell a Jordan Peterson quote from a mile away.

Hence why none of them can actually stay on topic for longer than 2 seconds. THey also have to revert to trying to say "hey men are the real victims". They're the same people that look at the "Me Too" movement and say "look how awful this is, 1000's of women coming out and calling out their assaulters". Because they'll focus on the small percentage of liars (that usually get caught in their lies anyways) because that's their political agenda.

That's why you have so many people in this thread waith 0 clue to what they're talking about but have a strong opinion.

FlashBolt
11-20-2018, 05:36 PM
He, and many of the other red pilled geniuses in this channel are doing nothign more than spewing political talking points. A lot of people in here are youtube political junkies. I can tell. I can smell a Jordan Peterson quote from a mile away.

Hence why none of them can actually stay on topic for longer than 2 seconds. THey also have to revert to trying to say "hey men are the real victims". They're the same people that look at the "Me Too" movement and say "look how awful this is, 1000's of women coming out and calling out their assaulters". Because they'll focus on the small percentage of liars (that usually get caught in their lies anyways) because that's their political agenda.

That's why you have so many people in this thread waith 0 clue to what they're talking about but have a strong opinion.

What does this have to do with Republican or Democrat? See, this is why you've already lost. You've turned something that is a moral issue into a political issue. Do you have an actual debate or argument? Or are you just going to sit here and pretend that women haven't now turned sexuality into a weapon?

Hawkeye15
11-20-2018, 05:42 PM
You know what else is common? Women not saying anything because they know they'll be **** shamed. You know why Big Ben isn't in prison? Because the girl knew that she would be exposed to the world, and people like the men in this forum would call her a whore, and put her whole life under a microscope.

The fact that this is a conversation about rape, and the men in this room are trying to play the victim is very telling about the mentality and the cowardness of the men in this generation.

Oh I am all for making it easier, and more acceptable for women assaulted to come forward, and not have their name drug through the mud. Nowhere in my posts have I painted men as victims. Does it happen, where a man is the victim here? Sure, but not anywhere near the rate that men are actually committing assault.

Big Ben, and Kobe, got off because they had enough money to shut up the woman. Everyone has their price...

FlashBolt
11-20-2018, 05:50 PM
A woman goes to the bar. The woman agrees to go back to a man's house. The woman doesn't say anything but claims she did not give consent to sex.

A man goes to the bar. The man agrees to go back to a woman's house. The man doesn't say anything but claims he did not give consent to sex.

Who looks bad here? Let's face it: The woman will always be looked at as a victim. And that's not okay, either. So we can point to various things but we all know which story gets the sympathy here.

SteBO
11-20-2018, 05:51 PM

This might sound bad, but you can't really expect men in the general sense to absorb what you're saying because they're not women. Unfortunately, the worst has to happen to their daughters to get the ****ing point. Humans are inherently selfish and narrow minded that way. Frankly, it's much easier to play the victim than it is to accept responsibility. In that way, "cowardice" is the right word for it. But that cuts both ways.....and there are women who weaponize sex for their own ends. I know it, cuz I've lived it and have second hand experience with it....not to the extent of Kobe's past situation mind you.

FlashBolt
11-20-2018, 05:54 PM
This might sound bad, but you can't really expect men in the general sense to absorb what you're saying because they're not women. Unfortunately, the worst has to happen to their daughters to get the ****ing point. Humans are inherently selfish and narrow minded that way. Frankly, it's much easier to play the victim than it is to accept responsibility. In that way, "cowardice" is the right word for it. But that cuts both ways.....and there are women who weaponize sex for their own ends. I know it, cuz I've lived it and have second hand experience with it....not to the extent of Kobe's past situation mind you.

Exactly. Rape isn't a joke and anyone who does it should be punished to the highest level that they can impose. But women have indeed turned sex into a weapon and it's dangerous because it can be manipulated into many different things. I wouldn't look at my brother the same way if he was deemed a "rapist" by the court because a woman had orchestrated and fabricated evidence to make it seem as if it was a rape. It happens. Anyone saying it doesn't is simply living in a fantasy world. Lives are ruined from both sides but women do lie and all that does is tarnish those who are legitimately affected.

Hawkeye15
11-20-2018, 06:00 PM
I mean, money and power rule. Always have. Women have a power available to them to use if they wish-sex. It IS their power most the time. So yes, many women use sex as a way to get what they want. However, that never gives a man or woman the right to assault a person. You have consent up to the moment sex occurs, and you can pull that consent anytime you wish. Are there circumstances which might send confusing or mixed signals? Sure. But we as men need to make sure and teach young men that a woman has the right at any moment to change her mind, and furthermore, they need to watch out for women who may be out to trap a man.

All of that being said, some of you need to raise a daughter. Because I can GUARANTEE you preparing them to fend off a man will cross your mind a zillion times. There is a reason for that fellas..

Hawkeye15
11-20-2018, 06:02 PM

exactly. Like we all want to immediately point out the Duke case, which is the exception, not the norm. most sexual assault and rape allegations are very real. Do people realize what a woman does to her reputation by making such a claim? It's not like chicks just going around trying to get guys in trouble.

MRSpock
11-20-2018, 06:03 PM
Oh I am all for making it easier, and more acceptable for women assaulted to come forward, and not have their name drug through the mud. Nowhere in my posts have I painted men as victims. Does it happen, where a man is the victim here? Sure, but not anywhere near the rate that men are actually committing assault.

Big Ben, and Kobe, got off because they had enough money to shut up the woman. Everyone has their price...

The girl in Big Ben's case didn't get a dime. She didn't pursue anything. Even though there was a very strong case. Should would of easily won a civil case, and could of won a criminal one even. But she was a student, and didn't want to jeapardize her future.

And not speaking to you but people need to wrap their ****ing mind around that. A girl is afraid to press legitimate charges because she's afraid of the effect it will have on the rest of her life.

SO yes are there guys that get sued for BS reasons (especially rich and famous). But there also a ton of these guys that are the prime people to get away from the law because they have the resources. And because of people like the idiots on this forum that will blindly defend any guy without any knowledge of the case whatsoever.

Hawkeye15
11-20-2018, 06:05 PM
The girl in Big Ben's case didn't get a dime. She didn't pursue anything. Even though there was a very strong case. Should would of easily won a civil case, and could of won a criminal one even. But she was a student, and didn't want to jeapardize her future.

And not speaking to you but people need to wrap their ****ing mind around that. A girl is afraid to press legitimate charges because she's afraid of the effect it will have on the rest of her life.

SO yes are there guys that get sued for BS reasons (especially rich and famous). But there also a ton of these guys that are the prime people to get away from the law because they have the resources. And because of people like the idiots on this forum that will blindly defend any guy without any knowledge of the case whatsoever.

I apologize, I thought I remembered Ben settling out of court. My bad.

I agree 1000000000000% on the rest of your post.

FlashBolt
11-20-2018, 06:06 PM
I mean, money and power rule. Always have. Women have a power available to them to use if they wish-sex. It IS their power most the time. So yes, many women use sex as a way to get what they want. However, that never gives a man or woman the right to assault a person. You have consent up to the moment sex occurs, and you can pull that consent anytime you wish. Are there circumstances which might send confusing or mixed signals? Sure. But we as men need to make sure and teach young men that a woman has the right at any moment to change her mind, and furthermore, they need to watch out for women who may be out to trap a man.

All of that being said, some of you need to raise a daughter. Because I can GUARANTEE you preparing them to fend off a man will cross your mind a zillion times. There is a reason for that fellas..

That emotional trigger by bringing up a daughter is irrelevant. Deal with facts, not emotion. Daughters are capable of being manipulative lying a-holes. I know. My ex-GF kept making lies about me until her own friends (who knew the situation) pretty much stopped talking to her.

exactly. Like we all want to immediately point out the Duke case, which is the exception, not the norm. most sexual assault and rape allegations are very real. Do people realize what a woman does to her reputation by making such a claim? It's not like chicks just going around trying to get guys in trouble.

Do people realize how beneficial it can be in some cases to lie about rape? It's not even just for the money. Careers are ruined, lives are ruined, family relationships are ruined, etc., If a gf sees their bf cheating, it's entirely possible for them to go around lying about rape just to get back at them. That happens, a lot. Think about it from this perspective as well. A woman can assault a child from school and get off lightly compared to a man. Do you think that's okay? Nope. But it happens and no one says a thing.

Hawkeye15
11-20-2018, 06:08 PM
That emotional trigger by bringing up a daughter is irrelevant. Deal with facts, not emotion. Daughters are capable of being manipulative lying a-holes. I know. My ex-GF kept making lies about me until her own friends (who knew the situation) pretty much stopped talking to her.

Do people realize how beneficial it can be in some cases to lie about rape? It's not even just for the money. Careers are ruined, lives are ruined, family relationships are ruined, etc., If a gf sees their bf cheating, it's entirely possible for them to go around lying about rape just to get back at them. That happens, a lot. Think about it from this perspective as well. A woman can assault a child from school and get off lightly compared to a man. Do you think that's okay? Nope. But it happens and no one says a thing.

you keep portraying men as a victim here, which happens in what, less than 1% of allegations? Stop it. Go walk a mile in a woman's shoes before you act like we are victims.

FlashBolt
11-20-2018, 06:11 PM
you keep portraying men as a victim here, which happens in what, less than 1% of allegations? Stop it. Go walk a mile in a woman's shoes before you act like we are victims.

Lmao, okay, so you having your daughter makes you an expert now. Got it. Not unlikely women have motives for lying at all. Less than 1%? How do you define that?

MRSpock
11-20-2018, 06:12 PM
A woman goes to the bar. The woman agrees to go back to a man's house. The woman doesn't say anything but claims she did not give consent to sex.

A man goes to the bar. The man agrees to go back to a woman's house. The man doesn't say anything but claims he did not give consent to sex.

Who looks bad here? Let's face it: The woman will always be looked at as a victim. And that's not okay, either. So we can point to various things but we all know which story gets the sympathy here.

It's almost like there is a thousands of years history of one sex sexually assaulting the other that is way more prevelant. Are we seriously going to pretend that we don't understand why we as a society are more strict on men when it comes to this stuff? Men are by far the more likely to commit sexual crimes then women. Even sexual crimes against men are way more likely be done by other men.

There is a double standard, and guess what? There should be. This is why women are allowed to be more sexual. Because 99% of the time women being sexual doesn't result in anyone feeling threatened.

Are there cases where men feel the society pressures to not admit to their abuse? Of course. Is this a problem? Definitely. BUt lets not act like there's no reason for the double standard on how men are more focused on when it comes ot things like rape and assault. It's because 9/10 times men are the ones committing the crimes.

Hawkeye15
11-20-2018, 06:15 PM
Lmao, okay, so you having your daughter makes you an expert now. Got it. Not unlikely women have motives for lying at all. Less than 1%? How do you define that?

expert? Please. But I am not reading your **** anymore on this. It's absolutely pathetic you are portraying men as victims when it comes to sexual assault.

GREATNESS ONE
11-20-2018, 06:16 PM

i've been that 1% lmao

and men get raped waaay more then women, just so happens most of those cases are other men.... bow chika bow bow

FlashBolt
11-20-2018, 06:16 PM

It's almost like there is a thousands of years history of one sex sexually assaulting the other that is way more prevelant. Are we seriously going to pretend that we don't understand why we as a society are more strict on men when it comes to this stuff? Men are by far the more likely to commit sexual crimes then women. Even sexual crimes against men are way more likely be done by other men.

There is a double standard, and guess what? There should be. This is why women are allowed to be more sexual. Because 99% of the time women being sexual doesn't result in anyone feeling threatened.

Are there cases where men feel the society pressures to not admit to their abuse? Of course. Is this a problem? Definitely. BUt lets not act like there's no reason for the double standard on how men are more focused on when it comes ot things like rape and assault. It's because 9/10 times men are the ones committing the crimes.

So wait, you're telling me that because men have a reputation, they are to be looked as differently despite who they are? That's not fair at all. It's innocent until proven guilty. You don't get to decide a man is a rapist because a woman says so. It either happened or didn't. There should be a double-standard? Lol, according to whom? You?

FlashBolt
11-20-2018, 06:20 PM
expert? Please. But I am not reading your **** anymore on this. It's absolutely pathetic you are portraying men as victims when it comes to sexual assault.

Maybe you should learn how to read and not use your emotions. You do realize men also don't report stuff like assault, abuse, etc., right? You make it seem as if it is a one-way street. Okay, keep at it. God forbid something bad happens to your relationship with your significant other and they lie and said you assaulted/raped them and you have to deal with these accusations with the entire world thinking you actually did it. Because it DOES happen. I'm not making men to be victims. I'm saying you guys are completely disregarding that there are lots of motives for women to lie about situations. Do you have a son? You bring up daughter so I assume you have a daughter. Imagine your son gets put into this situation and has his whole life ruined. Even if the accuser lies, they are still ruined. No one wants to hire someone who has "accused rapist" in their title. You see how your emotional triggering story doesn't work?

Saddletramp
11-20-2018, 06:21 PM
He's actually speaking the truth. You clearly vote liberal so I'm sure you're programmed to think a certain way but this isn't just about politics. Trump wasn't labeled a racist before he decided to run. Lo-and-behold, the media (sponsored and lobbied to the gills) sure know how to push agendas.

Donít you live in New York City? Youíve never heard of the Central Park Five? The early 70ís housing discrimination lawsuit against Trump? The birtherism **** with Obama? The Mexicans are sending rapists and murderers rhetoric? Not denouncing white supremists in Charlottesville?

Not to mention The alleged Apprentice tapes where heís using the N word and decades of people saying that heís racist as **** in private.

Iíve been told New Yorkers have been smartened up on this guy years ago and how heís just trash.

Misogynist? Dude, males get called rapists and immediately have their lives destroyed.

This is not totally accurate. Some have, but not all. And for every Kevin Spacey or Harvey Weinstein, you also have guys like Johnny Depp, Kobe and Brett Kavanaugh who are basically exonerated. If you want to stick up for Weinstein or Spacey or Jeffrey Jones or Roy Moore, go ahead. Youíll be on the short end of that stick.

Feminism hasn't been pushing actual issues for years now. Remember when they were fighting for females to be able to vote? Yeah, it's now about fighting for stuff they're unhappy about regardless of the logic behind it.

Not wanting someone who said the grab Ďem by the ***** line (among other things) as President isnít logical? Not wanting to be sexually harassed/abused isnít logical? Not wanting to be told what they can do with their bodies by a bunch of bought and paid old white guys isnít logical?

What an idiotic statement.

This isn't about racism at all and I'd like to see your evidence pointing to such. The racism talk has only been more prevalent because the media sure likes to push these stories to relate them to Trump. How would you relate racism to Obama? You couldn't. But Trump? Yeah, he's an easy target for it.

You donít think racism has been amped up lately since we had a black man as president and then Trump immediately after? What world are you living in?

Hawkeye15
11-20-2018, 06:21 PM
i've been that 1% lmao

and men get raped waaay more then women, just so happens most of those cases are other men.... bow chika bow bow

sorry to hear that

and false

MRSpock
11-20-2018, 06:22 PM
So wait, you're telling me that because men have a reputation, they are to be looked as differently despite who they are? That's not fair at all. It's innocent until proven guilty. You don't get to decide a man is a rapist because a woman says so. It either happened or didn't. There should be a double-standard? Lol, according to whom? You?

According to everyone in modern day society.

Tell me if you see a women in the mens bathroom is that the same as finding a man in the women's bathroom? Are you going to (with a straight face) that these 2 things are equally innappropriate?

And I'm not even talking about from a legal standpoint. I'm talking about from a social standpoint.

Tell me if you have a 4 year old daughter. Would you rather hire a male babysitter or a female babysitter?

I don't know why you got to play ignorant to this.

GREATNESS ONE
11-20-2018, 06:28 PM
sorry to hear that

and false

how many cases haven't been reported? I didn't even look at the number tbh but could only imagine how much raping happens in prison..

Saddletramp
11-20-2018, 06:32 PM
So Flash has a crazy ex-girlfriend that spread lies about him but now heís asking us to leave emotions out of the conversation. Jesus mother****ing Christ.

ldawg
11-20-2018, 06:36 PM

I donít think men are trying to play victim here. If you sit back and listen to your view the men will not get a fair trial in your court because you are showing bias. Seem to me everyone acknowledges women are often victims of sexual advancements more so than men however that donít change that men especially wealthy men can be taken advantage of.

Saddletramp
11-20-2018, 06:39 PM
https://www.nsvrc.org/statistics

Sexual Assault in the United States

One in five women and one in 71 men will be raped at some point in their lives (a)
In the U.S., one in three women and one in six men experienced some form of contact sexual violence in their lifetime (o)
51.1% of female victims of rape reported being raped by an intimate partner and 40.8% by an acquaintance (a)
52.4% of male victims report being raped by an acquaintance and 15.1% by a stranger (a)
Almost half (49.5%) of multiracial women and over 45% of American Indian/Alaska Native women were subjected to some form of contact sexual violence in their lifetime (o)
91% of victims of rape and sexual assault are female, and nine percent are male (m)
In eight out of 10 cases of rape, the victim knew the perpetrator (j)
Eight percent of rapes occur while the victim is at work (c)

Also:

To date, much of the research conducted on the prevalence of false allegations of sexual assaults is unreliable because of inconsistencies with definitions and methods employed to evaluate data (Archambault, n.d.). A review of research finds that the prevalence of false reporting is between 2 percent and 10 percent. The following studies support these findings:

A multi-site study of eight U.S. communities including 2,059 cases of sexual assault found a 7.1 percent rate of false reports (Lonsway, Archambault, & Lisak, 2009).

A study of 136 sexual assault cases in Boston from 1998-2007 found a 5.9 percent rate
of false reports (Lisak et al., 2010).

Hawkeye15
11-20-2018, 06:46 PM
So Flash has a crazy ex-girlfriend that spread lies about him but now heís asking us to leave emotions out of the conversation. Jesus mother****ing Christ.

My ex called the cops on me after she assaulted me, and lied, telling them I beat her. I had cuts on my arm from her slashing me with keys and a ripped shirt. They listened to both of us and eventually told me they wanted my permission to have her arrested for assualt. I told then no thanks. Dumped her shortly after.

I know men don't report. For all sorts of reasons. But it doesn't mean I don't understand my case is an outlier in comparison to how often women are assaulted.

This thread has made me sick. White male victimization is the most hilarious thing imagineable. No fkin wonder Trump is our President. He clearly riled up the people who have enjoyed the freedoms of this country far more than anyone else, amd somehow we have a lot of men (mostly white) who feel like they are under attack. Like stfu, perhaps a few years not being the dominant race and gender by a mile when it comes to how we are treated will give us some real perspective on how a woman or minority has been treated here for 200 years.

Saddletramp
11-20-2018, 06:55 PM
My ex called the cops on me after she assaulted me, and lied, telling them I beat her. I had cuts on my arm from her slashing me with keys and a ripped shirt. They listened to both of us and eventually told me they wanted my permission to have her arrested for assualt. I told then no thanks. Dumped her shortly after.

I know men don't report. For all sorts of reasons. But it doesn't mean I don't understand my case is an outlier in comparison to how often women are assaulted.

Sorry to hear. Thanks for not letting that isolated, personal event cloud your understanding.

This thread has made me sick. White male victimization is the most hilarious thing imagineable. No fkin wonder Trump is our President. He clearly riled up the people who have enjoyed the freedoms of this country far more than anyone else, amd somehow we have a lot of men (mostly white) who feel like they are under attack. Like stfu, perhaps a few years not being the dominant race and gender by a mile when it comes to how we are treated will give us some real perspective on how a woman or minority has been treated here for 200 years.

And that was my whole point pages ago. When the majority are made to feel like the minority, they lash out in the only way they think they have power. When false accusations are your argument, and itís in the deep minority, you feel the right to lash out anyway you can. Itís just disgusting.

FlashBolt
11-20-2018, 06:57 PM
Donít you live in New York City? Youíve never heard of the Central Park Five? The early 70ís housing discrimination lawsuit against Trump? The birtherism **** with Obama? The Mexicans are sending rapists and murderers rhetoric? Not denouncing white supremists in Charlottesville?

Not to mention The alleged Apprentice tapes where heís using the N word and decades of people saying that heís racist as **** in private.

Iíve been told New Yorkers have been smartened up on this guy years ago and how heís just trash.

This is not totally accurate. Some have, but not all. And for every Kevin Spacey or Harvey Weinstein, you also have guys like Johnny Depp, Kobe and Brett Kavanaugh who are basically exonerated. If you want to stick up for Weinstein or Spacey or Jeffrey Jones or Roy Moore, go ahead. Youíll be on the short end of that stick.

Not wanting someone who said the grab Ďem by the ***** line (among other things) as President isnít logical? Not wanting to be sexually harassed/abused isnít logical? Not wanting to be told what they can do with their bodies by a bunch of bought and paid old white guys isnít logical?

What an idiotic statement.

You donít think racism has been amped up lately since we had a black man as president and then Trump immediately after? What world are you living in?

1) A) The FHA was a problem but Trump had claimed it was due to income and that's a very viable reason that may be looked at as racism but it's also a business decision. It's like the Chinese coming into neighborhoods and causing real estate to skyrocket. Everyone who can't afford it will hate Chinese for it and wouldn't want them in their neighborhoods (unless they own real estate as well). In Manhattan and Toronto, there are many who want legislation to restrict Chinese buyers. Toronto actually passed a sales tax primarily targeting this. Is it a racial targeting issue or business decision? B) There was no racial context in the Central Park Five. Just because it was an ad and it happened to be five individuals of color doesn't mean he wouldn't have taken the same ad out if it were five whites. Unless you can prove precedence, we don't have a case here. It's actually dangerous to have that type of thinking. C) Birtherism was just a lie by Trump to push votes for the Republicans. He's a liar but I don't believe there was a racial intent with that as much as trying to push some controversy to hurt Obama's chances. D) He did denounce them. Maybe not in the timeframe you guys would expect but according to him, they were trying to figure out where the violence was coming from. I believe in free speech. You are allowed to be racist. You are not allowed to hurt others physically and I believe that was what they were trying to confirm. E) Watch the entire video of him calling Mexicans rapists and etc., He was rerferring to those who were being sent by Mexico because Mexico didn't want them in their prisons and country. He wasn't referring to Mexicans in general. It was poorly said but under context, it was just Trump using his fear-mongering speech. It wasn't racist - just Trump being stupid.
2) Alleged. Really? Take the tapes out. Omarosa has said she had the recordings. Take it out and prove it.
3) Since he's been president and how NY'ers lean left, yes, he's had his reputation damaged. But really, before he announced his presidency, there wasn't any buzz like this at all.
4) The fact it does happen is a problem as well, period.
5) I think social media has pushed racism for everyone to see and news are picking up on it from every outlet. If you truly think we're most racist than the 1900's, you are simply lying to yourself. What changed? Every incident is being broadcasted. Racism does exist and always will. You either accept that or just cry outrage.

Look, I don't like Trump. If I had my choice, Kasich would be president from the bunch of candidates of both parties. But I think he's more of a liar than a racist and that spectrum of lying will inherently lead him to drawing lots of criticism from every group out there.

According to everyone in modern day society.

Tell me if you see a women in the mens bathroom is that the same as finding a man in the women's bathroom? Are you going to (with a straight face) that these 2 things are equally innappropriate?

And I'm not even talking about from a legal standpoint. I'm talking about from a social standpoint.

Tell me if you have a 4 year old daughter. Would you rather hire a male babysitter or a female babysitter?

I don't know why you got to play ignorant to this.

Females are naturally better caretakers than males. That's not a societal norm but just a natural way of life. Given all things being equal, I'll take the female because they are simply more understanding than males. But if you had a psycho female or a law abiding male, you take the law abiding male to babysit your child and that's what I'd like to have differentiated here. Regarding your bathroom take, I'd prefer people use a bathroom that is their designated gender, period. A woman being in a men's washroom is just as odd as a man being in a women's washroom.

FlashBolt
11-20-2018, 07:03 PM

No, I was using it as evidence that it has happened to me so it shouldn't surprise others that it does happen more often than others would think. For reference, I never said it doesn't or won't happen. I'm saying every case should be handled differently and facts should be used - not emotions. You swing from the left. I don't. I don't have to take a side. I know you're taking left-learning stances and will never vote Republican. See, I don't care about that. I care about facts and policies. I didn't vote for Trump but I will assume you have it implanted in your head that I did. That's fine. I don't need to use emotions. If studies show women saying men raped them are usually true, GREAT. That doesn't mean EVERY case is TRUE. Women can lie, men can lie, period.

Trump is president because people hate Hillary and what the Democrats did to Bernie. Quit making it seem racists won the presidency for Trump. Hillary was the one who pushed the feminist card to gain votes from females and it was hilarious because she's stuck by to Bill and had also defended a rapist in court before. Not everything has to be detailed by racism or misogynist, etc., But if that's your look on things, sure, keep at it.

MRSpock
11-20-2018, 07:08 PM
Females are naturally better caretakers than males. That's not a societal norm but just a natural way of life. Given all things being equal, I'll take the female because they are simply more understanding than males. But if you had a psycho female or a law abiding male, you take the law abiding male to babysit your child and that's what I'd like to have differentiated here. Regarding your bathroom take, I'd prefer people use a bathroom that is their designated gender, period. A woman being in a men's washroom is just as odd as a man being in a women's washroom.

You are so unbelievably full of **** lol.

And this is where hawkeye saying if you had a daughter or a neice or something you'd understand. You become hyper aware of the men around her. If this doesn't come into your thought process as a Dad you are honestly a terrible parent. And are way too naive to have kids.

FlashBolt
11-20-2018, 07:17 PM

And this is where hawkeye saying if you had a daughter or a neice or something you'd understand. You become hyper aware of the men around her. If this doesn't come into your thought process as a Dad you are honestly a terrible parent. And are way too naive to have kids.

Would you want (given they are equally as knowledgable of construction) a man or woman doing construction on your home? Give me the man. Why? Naturally stronger to do the job. This isn't rocket science, dude. Certain roles in life doesn't need to be a political issue. Just like I would want a male to do construction for my home, I would rather have a woman with experience to do the job than a man with no experience. It would come to my thought process and that is why I already stated, given all things are equal, I'll take the female. It seems you ignore that part. I never said men aren't capable of bad things nor am I defending them there. I am stating that you seem fixated that men can't be victims on a larger scale than what is being reported. You seem to think a woman who says she had been raped should have the right to have a man put behind bars right off the bat. If I were a father, I wouldn't trust my daughter with another man I don't know but I also wouldn't trust them with a woman I don't know, either. You make it seem as if I have to choose. Right, so just because someone is a woman, I should have them babysit my child regardless if they are nutty in the head or not. Is that what you're proposing? Or would you rather evaluate a person based on who they are and then make an informed decision?

FlashBolt
11-20-2018, 07:20 PM

He brings up a daughter/neice. Great. Imagine a son/nephew getting accused of rape when it wasn't. That's equally a problem and that is what I am saying. You just want me to subscribe to your notion that I should disregard the cases of rape fraud occurring because it's so "minimal" without realizing that regardless of how minimal it is, it's setting a bad precedent of what constitutes as rape or not.

MRSpock
11-20-2018, 07:23 PM
He brings up a daughter/neice. Great. Imagine a son/nephew getting accused of rape when it wasn't. That's equally a problem and that is what I am saying. You just want me to subscribe to your notion that I should disregard the cases of rape fraud occurring because it's so "minimal" without realizing that regardless of how minimal it is, it's setting a bad precedent of what constitutes as rape or not.

BUT IT'S NOT EQUALLY A PROBLEM! LOL! Do you honestly think that fake rape/assault charges happen at anywhere near the rate as actual assaults and rapes?

MRSpock
11-20-2018, 07:29 PM
Would you want (given they are equally as knowledgable of construction) a man or woman doing construction on your home? Give me the man. Why? Naturally stronger to do the job. This isn't rocket science, dude. Certain roles in life doesn't need to be a political issue. Just like I would want a male to do construction for my home, I would rather have a woman with experience to do the job than a man with no experience. It would come to my thought process and that is why I already stated, given all things are equal, I'll take the female. It seems you ignore that part. I never said men aren't capable of bad things nor am I defending them there. I am stating that you seem fixated that men can't be victims on a larger scale than what is being reported. You seem to think a woman who says she had been raped should have the right to have a man put behind bars right off the bat. If I were a father, I wouldn't trust my daughter with another man I don't know but I also wouldn't trust them with a woman I don't know, either. You make it seem as if I have to choose. Right, so just because someone is a woman, I should have them babysit my child regardless if they are nutty in the head or not. Is that what you're proposing? Or would you rather evaluate a person based on who they are and then make an informed decision?

You are manipulating my premise and are playing ignorant to avoid admitting a fact in life that we all subconciousy know. People are more wary of men in certain situations for good reason. Because men are more likely to commit a sexually related crime by an alarming rate. Whether it's a close family friend or a stranger.

FlashBolt
11-20-2018, 07:32 PM
BUT IT'S NOT EQUALLY A PROBLEM! LOL! Do you honestly think that fake rape/assault charges happen at anywhere near the rate as actual assaults and rapes?

I think you have trouble comprehending. I'm not saying they happen at the same proportion. It's equally a problem in that men can have their life ruined just as much if they were falsely accused of rape. In both scenarios, a woman getting raped deals with many issues no one can imagine. But what about a man who is now laid off because his employer doesn't want to be associated with someone who "may" have raped someone? The man who, because of the news, employers are hesistant about employing them in the slight event that maybe there is some truth to it and he may rape someone? These are equally problems in which both the man and woman can have their life ruined. You choose to ignore it but as minimal as it can be, let's be conservative and say 7% (that's what I'm seeing in documented cases), that's 7/100 lives ruined. Now, if you think that's minimal, that's your own prerogative. That's not minimal to me. That's a problem.

Saddletramp
11-20-2018, 07:36 PM
Iím not going to pick apart you vouching for Trump in regards to race. You wouldnít admit that thereís a problem unless you saw first hand him doing this things with intent. Too many people have said that those tapes exist but theyíre owned by super Christian Mark Burnett whoís buddies with Trump and has made a lot of money off of that show thanks to Trump and I wouldnít be surprised if thereís a new show after his term(s) has ended.

I donít think Trump is some sort of hood wearing klansman or nazi but I think he does look down on most minorities. Heís been quoted (off the record) too many times that itís just not feasible that everyone is lying but him. Believe what you want though, youíre not alone. Every snake oil salesman needs his weight in easily dupable rubes to be prosperous.

As far as the housing discrimination goes, his people were caught not renting to blacks without going over any financials. One of his superintendents even said they were told by Trump Management specifically not to rent to blacks. Donít confuse rich *** Chinese people in the late Ď10s to blacks of the 70ís.

1) A) The FHA was a problem but Trump had claimed it was due to income and that's a very viable reason that may be looked at as racism but it's also a business decision. It's like the Chinese coming into neighborhoods and causing real estate to skyrocket. Everyone who can't afford it will hate Chinese for it and wouldn't want them in their neighborhoods (unless they own real estate as well). In Manhattan and Toronto, there are many who want legislation to restrict Chinese buyers. Toronto actually passed a sales tax primarily targeting this. Is it a racial targeting issue or business decision? B) There was no racial context in the Central Park Five. Just because it was an ad and it happened to be five individuals of color doesn't mean he wouldn't have taken the same ad out if it were five whites. Unless you can prove precedence, we don't have a case here. It's actually dangerous to have that type of thinking. C) Birtherism was just a lie by Trump to push votes for the Republicans. He's a liar but I don't believe there was a racial intent with that as much as trying to push some controversy to hurt Obama's chances. D) He did denounce them. Maybe not in the timeframe you guys would expect but according to him, they were trying to figure out where the violence was coming from. I believe in free speech. You are allowed to be racist. You are not allowed to hurt others physically and I believe that was what they were trying to confirm. E) Watch the entire video of him calling Mexicans rapists and etc., He was rerferring to those who were being sent by Mexico because Mexico didn't want them in their prisons and country. He wasn't referring to Mexicans in general. It was poorly said but under context, it was just Trump using his fear-mongering speech. It wasn't racist - just Trump being stupid.
2) Alleged. Really? Take the tapes out. Omarosa has said she had the recordings. Take it out and prove it.
3) Since he's been president and how NY'ers lean left, yes, he's had his reputation damaged. But really, before he announced his presidency, there wasn't any buzz like this at all.
4) The fact it does happen is a problem as well, period.
5) I think social media has pushed racism for everyone to see and news are picking up on it from every outlet. If you truly think we're most racist than the 1900's, you are simply lying to yourself. What changed? Every incident is being broadcasted. Racism does exist and always will. You either accept that or just cry outrage.

Look, I don't like Trump. If I had my choice, Kasich would be president from the bunch of candidates of both parties. But I think he's more of a liar than a racist and that spectrum of lying will inherently lead him to drawing lots of criticism from every group out there.

Saddletramp
11-20-2018, 07:40 PM

Itís not equally a problem. Show me some facts where it is.

FlashBolt
11-20-2018, 07:40 PM
You are manipulating my premise and are playing ignorant to avoid admitting a fact in life that we all subconciousy know. People are more wary of men in certain situations for good reason. Because men are more likely to commit a sexually related crime by an alarming rate. Whether it's a close family friend or a stranger.

I'm not manipulating anything. Let's get to the basics because I believe you're not getting your point out the way you intended it to. Your "GOTCHA" moment hasn't worked.

You asked if I would rather have a female or male babysitter. I said I would rather, if they were both competent, have the female. I acknowledged this by saying females are just better caretakers - thereby admitting that males are, for various reasons, not as great of caretakers. Why? Because yes, they are MORE LIKELY to commit a sexually related crime. I literally admitted it but it went through your head because you seem to have your view on me fixated on defending men when that is not what I am doing. I am defending that not every rape case is as easy as it is made out to be. There are motives to lie whether emotional or financial. So going back to your babysitting example, we acknowledge that by nature, men are more likely to act on their sexual desires. That's a fact, I agree. But that doesn't speak for every man. Would you consider yourself capable of babysitting someone without being sexual about it? I understand why someone made want a female instead and that's just more of a natural role for a female. Just like how construction is more of a natural role for a male. My example with the construction isn't to put a dent on your underlying argument. I understand what it is. It's to use, for analogy purposes, that it was a poor example to demonstrate it. Men are more likely to rape, period. No debate about that. But women are more likely to lie about rape than men, period. Both can be true.

ldawg
11-20-2018, 07:43 PM
Any time you start a statement and the first word is Trump you already f,ed up.

MRSpock
11-20-2018, 07:44 PM
I think you have trouble comprehending. I'm not saying they happen at the same proportion. It's equally a problem in that men can have their life ruined just as much if they were falsely accused of rape. In both scenarios, a woman getting raped deals with many issues no one can imagine. But what about a man who is now laid off because his employer doesn't want to be associated with someone who "may" have raped someone? The man who, because of the news, employers are hesistant about employing them in the slight event that maybe there is some truth to it and he may rape someone? These are equally problems in which both the man and woman can have their life ruined. You choose to ignore it but as minimal as it can be, let's be conservative and say 7% (that's what I'm seeing in documented cases), that's 7/100 lives ruined. Now, if you think that's minimal, that's your own prerogative. That's not minimal to me. That's a problem.

No one is ignoring it. And I reject the premise that these things are "equally a problem". The same way I reject that starvation is an equal problem to shark attacks. Because even though both are terrible, one is a much more pressing concern that happens way too frequently.

ldawg
11-20-2018, 07:48 PM
I'm not manipulating anything. Let's get to the basics because I believe you're not getting your point out the way you intended it to. Your "GOTCHA" moment hasn't worked.

You asked if I would rather have a female or male babysitter. I said I would rather, if they were both competent, have the female. I acknowledged this by saying females are just better caretakers - thereby admitting that males are, for various reasons, not as great of caretakers. Why? Because yes, they are MORE LIKELY to commit a sexually related crime. I literally admitted it but it went through your head because you seem to have your view on me fixated on defending men when that is not what I am doing. I am defending that not every rape case is as easy as it is made out to be. There are motives to lie whether emotional or financial. So going back to your babysitting example, we acknowledge that by nature, men are more likely to act on their sexual desires. That's a fact, I agree. But that doesn't speak for every man. Would you consider yourself capable of babysitting someone without being sexual about it? I understand why someone made want a female instead and that's just more of a natural role for a female. Just like how construction is more of a natural role for a male. My example with the construction isn't to put a dent on your underlying argument. I understand what it is. It's to use, for analogy purposes, that it was a poor example to demonstrate it. Men are more likely to rape, period. No debate about that. But women are more likely to lie about rape than men, period. Both can be true. yep thatís the way I see it.

MRSpock

You asked if I would rather have a female or male babysitter. I said I would rather, if they were both competent, have the female. I acknowledged this by saying females are just better caretakers - thereby admitting that males are, for various reasons, not as great of caretakers. Why? Because yes, they are MORE LIKELY to commit a sexually related crime. I literally admitted it but it went through your head because you seem to have your view on me fixated on defending men when that is not what I am doing. I am defending that not every rape case is as easy as it is made out to be. There are motives to lie whether emotional or financial. So going back to your babysitting example, we acknowledge that by nature, men are more likely to act on their sexual desires. That's a fact, I agree. But that doesn't speak for every man. Would you consider yourself capable of babysitting someone without being sexual about it? I understand why someone made want a female instead and that's just more of a natural role for a female. Just like how construction is more of a natural role for a male. My example with the construction isn't to put a dent on your underlying argument. I understand what it is. It's to use, for analogy purposes, that it was a poor example to demonstrate it. Men are more likely to rape, period. No debate about that. But women are more likely to lie about rape than men, period. Both can be true.

Again you are just playing ignorant. This conversation has nothing to do with roles in society. If you won't use that premise you already straight lied on the bathroom example. You know damn well what I'm talking about but your gonna skirt around it because it destroys your whole thought process.

FlashBolt
Iím not going to pick apart you vouching for Trump in regards to race. You wouldnít admit that thereís a problem unless you saw first hand him doing this things with intent. Too many people have said that those tapes exist but theyíre owned by super Christian Mark Burnett whoís buddies with Trump and has made a lot of money off of that show thanks to Trump and I wouldnít be surprised if thereís a new show after his term(s) has ended.

I donít think Trump is some sort of hood wearing klansman or nazi but I think he does look down on most minorities. Heís been quoted (off the record) too many times that itís just not feasible that everyone is lying but him. Believe what you want though, youíre not alone. Every snake oil salesman needs his weight in easily dupable rubes to be prosperous.

As far as the housing discrimination goes, his people were caught not renting to blacks without going over any financials. One of his superintendents even said they were told by Trump Management specifically not to rent to blacks. Donít confuse rich *** Chinese people in the late Ď10s to blacks of the 70ís.

Too many people and one even claimed she had a tape but none were released? Okay, yeah, he definitely said it. Not like people in government positions gain anything from it. Omarosa definitely didn't want to attract a story for her new book. She said she had a recording and it has yet to be released. Who do you think is lying here? The one who has the recording and won't release it or the guy who said it never happened? If you go to the court with that nonsense, what do you think they say? GIVE THE RECORDING.

Looking down on most minorities based on race, wealth, or which? I can look down on minorities and it doesn't have to be a racially motivated reason for it. Plenty of people hate homeless people. Does that mean they are racist? You have to be more specific here.

I'm not confusing it at all. It's the same event. If I told you that your property would increase 10x if Chinese people moved into your neighborhood or decrease 10x if (let's use another racial label instead of blacks) if Indians moved into your neighborhood, is it really a racist decision if I say I would rather have Chinese people in my neighborhood? I get that it may be unfair to the Indians but it would be a monetary decision for me.

ldawg
11-20-2018, 07:50 PM
To label the man guilty off the rip I donít want to be in your court room.

MRSpock
11-20-2018, 07:51 PM
Too many people and one even claimed she had a tape but none were released? Okay, yeah, he definitely said it. Not like people in government positions gain anything from it. Omarosa definitely didn't want to attract a story for her new book. She said she had a recording and it has yet to be released. Who do you think is lying here? The one who has the recording and won't release it or the guy who said it never happened? If you go to the court with that nonsense, what do you think they say? GIVE THE RECORDING.

Looking down on most minorities based on race, wealth, or which? I can look down on minorities and it doesn't have to be a racially motivated reason for it. Plenty of people hate homeless people. Does that mean they are racist? You have to be more specific here.

I'm not confusing it at all. It's the same event. If I told you that your property would increase 10x if Chinese people moved into your neighborhood or decrease 10x if (let's use another racial label instead of blacks) if Indians moved into your neighborhood, is it really a racist decision if I say I would rather have Chinese people in my neighborhood? I get that it may be unfair to the Indians but it would be a monetary decision for me.

You literally just play ignorant in every post you have. And I completley understand why you got upset earlier when I brought up Peterson because you throw out his talking points continuously.

At least he's organized in his stupidity though. You jump to 10 different topics in every post because you can't directly attack any premise anyone gives you.

Edit: Be honest. You are a Jordan Peterson fanboy. I can always tell.

FlashBolt
11-20-2018, 07:55 PM
Again you are just playing ignorant. This conversation has nothing to do with roles in society. If you won't use that premise you already straight lied on the bathroom example. You know damn well what I'm talking about but your gonna skirt around it because it destroys your whole thought process.

Wait, how am I playing ignorant when I basically stated what you stated yourself? Let's go through the checklist again, shall we?

You: Would I rather have a female or male babysitter for my four year old daughter.
Me: I'd rather have a female (if all things are equal) because females are naturally, better caretakers.
You: Stop being ignorant, men are more likely to commit sexual assaults.
Me: Yeah, I agree. That's why I said women are better caretakers, by nature, than men.
You: OMG YOU ARE PLAYING IGNORANT.

Did you catch on yet? Here's the key sentences:

"Men are more likely to commit sexual assaults."
That is you ADMITTING, a NATURAL trait of men.

So in one case, I admit that I'd rather have a female but you're equally as upset. Let me rephrase it so you can better understand this:

Are men by nature, more willing to act on their sexual desires?

If you say yes, you're basically agreeing with my post. If you say no, well, you're just a bad liar.

FlashBolt
11-20-2018, 07:58 PM
You literally just play ignorant in every post you have. And I completley understand why you got upset earlier when I brought up Peterson because you throw out his talking points continuously.

At least he's organized in his stupidity though. You jump to 10 different topics in every post because you can't directly attack any premise anyone gives you.

Edit: Be honest. You are a Jordan Peterson fanboy. I can always tell.

I actually had no idea who Peterson is until now. I remember watching a video of him argue with some college kid about which words he shouldn't use in regards to a transgender person but literally, this is the first I'm actually recalling who he is after Googling his name. But hey, since you assumed I knew who he is, I'm pretty much assessing this as a situation where you think you figured people out when you haven't. And you having that instinct shows me you're not here to debate but to push your views on anyone else who may have a different take on things. Jordan Peterson fanboy? Wow, gee, never heard of that one before. Yeah, I was very upset you brought up Peterson. You have me all figured out. Congrats?

MRSpock
11-20-2018, 07:59 PM
Wait, how am I playing ignorant when I basically stated what you stated yourself? Let's go through the checklist again, shall we?

You: Would I rather have a female or male babysitter for my four year old daughter.
Me: I'd rather have a female (if all things are equal) because females are naturally, better caretakers.
You: Stop being ignorant, men are more likely to commit sexual assaults.
Me: Yeah, I agree. That's why I said women are better caretakers, by nature, than men.
You: OMG YOU ARE PLAYING IGNORANT.

Did you catch on yet? Here's the key sentences:

"Men are more likely to commit sexual assaults."
That is you ADMITTING, a NATURAL trait of men.

So in one case, I admit that I'd rather have a female but you're equally as upset. Let me rephrase it so you can better understand this:

Are men by nature, more willing to act on their sexual desires?

If you say yes, you're basically agreeing with my post. If you say no, well, you're just a bad liar.

Omfg you are insufferably naive and dishonest. I see why Hawkeye gave up on talking to you. I can feel my brain cells committing suicide.

MRSpock
11-20-2018, 08:01 PM
I actually had no idea who Peterson is until now. I remember watching a video of him argue with some college kid about which words he shouldn't use in regards to a transgender person but literally, this is the first I'm actually recalling who he is after Googling his name. But hey, since you assumed I knew who he is, I'm pretty much assessing this as a situation where you think you figured people out when you haven't. And you having that instinct shows me you're not here to debate but to push your views on anyone else who may have a different take on things. Jordan Peterson fanboy? Wow, gee, never heard of that one before. Yeah, I was very upset you brought up Peterson. You have me all figured out. Congrats?

RIght you just naturally quote his talking points verbatim. I know a youtube redpilled conservative when I hear one man. You don't need to lie. You've gone down the entire checklist of the typical gamergate bro.

FlashBolt
11-20-2018, 08:05 PM
RIght you just naturally quote his talking points verbatim. I know a youtube redpilled conservative when I hear one man. You don't need to lie. You've gone down the entire checklist of the typical gamergate bro.

I really don't know what his views are. I don't know what else to tell you.

FlashBolt
11-20-2018, 08:06 PM
Omfg you are insufferably naive and dishonest. I see why Hawkeye gave up on talking to you. I can feel my brain cells committing suicide.

Oh no, hawkeye gave up on talking to me. What am I ever going to do? You haven't answered any of my questions but continue insulting me personally yet you're the same one saying I should put myself in a female's shoe. Lol, that's quite hilarious.