PDA

View Full Version : Draymond apparently told KD to leave

Tg11
11-16-2018, 01:29 PM
In the argument apparently from a few sources it has been said that Draymond told KD to leave he even as much as dared him to leave and apparently he said we don't need you and that we won without you being here. I don't know if this can be believed but if this is true then no way KD stays now.

GREATNESS ONE
11-16-2018, 01:46 PM
It is true, thanks for the new thread and we told you so, when it happened.

aman_13
11-16-2018, 01:51 PM
There's no coming back from those comments. If that is all true, he's as good as gone. Just after they win another ring.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

FlashBolt
11-16-2018, 01:59 PM
Where are your sources?

GREATNESS ONE
11-16-2018, 02:02 PM
Where are your sources?

Ive been all over this rumor its 100% true, lots of rumors/sources all over.

JAZZNC
11-16-2018, 04:45 PM
I've said for a while now that Green is a crazy person. I mean it shows how much of a ***** KD is that he let a lesser player talk to him like that and instead of ***** slapping him he had the front office suspend him. This drama is fun though. To bad it still won't cost them a ring....

R. Johnson#3
11-16-2018, 04:52 PM
Please, PLEASE fall apart.

IKnowHoops
11-16-2018, 04:53 PM
I've said for a while now that Green is a crazy person. I mean it shows how much of a ***** KD is that he let a lesser player talk to him like that and instead of ***** slapping him he had the front office suspend him. This drama is fun though. To bad it still won't cost them a ring....

Slapping Dray isnt in KDs wheelhouse

Thats a Demarcus thing

IKnowHoops
11-16-2018, 05:00 PM
I think its obvious what KD is going to do.

A. Stay with a team where you have a low level player cussing you out

B. Go play with the best player on the planet who respects you as his equal

IKnowHoops
11-16-2018, 05:05 PM
Dray has a history of talking down to KD on the court as it is. Ive seen many times where hes getting extra extra hype getting at KD and hes definitely doing to much and the look on KDs face is a tad uncomfortable, but its almost like Dray has to talk loud to make himself feel as important as KD, or to bring KD down a peg. Hes always doing to much when he interacts with KD and he doesnt talk to Steph that way.

tredigs
11-16-2018, 05:28 PM
Dray has a history of talking down to KD on the court as it is. Ive seen many times where hes getting extra extra hype getting at KD and hes definitely doing to much and the look on KDs face is a tad uncomfortable, but its almost like Dray has to talk loud to make himself feel as important as KD, or to bring KD down a peg. Hes always doing to much when he interacts with KD and he doesnt talk to Steph that way.

Imagining Draymond talk that way to Steph or Steph talking that way to KD feels like it would have to be in a different dimension. Makes for a funny mental image though.

WhiteShadow42
11-16-2018, 05:39 PM
Don't get me wrong. I would love KD on the Lakers, but to Draymond's defense, KD has not won anything without Dray and Dray has won without KD. GS plays more with a team concept than OKC did with KD and Westbrook. Those two just took turns with iso moves.

nastynice
11-16-2018, 05:51 PM
Please, PLEASE fall apart.

Haha, the whole basketball world is sitting there hoping for this!

WaDe03
11-16-2018, 05:59 PM
Ive been all over this rumor its 100% true, lots of rumors/sources all over.

Not your own personal sources though right? Because no one in this world knows anyone associated with an nba team.

Vee-Rex
11-16-2018, 06:41 PM

I think he knows better than to talk to Steph that way. Steph is as cool as a cucumber so I don't think he would ever WANT to talk to him like that.

Whereas everyone in the world and even in that organization know that KD hopped onto the bandwagon. He hasn't earned any real respect. Even Bob Myers clowned him.

GREATNESS ONE
11-16-2018, 07:04 PM
Don't get me wrong. I would love KD on the Lakers, but to Draymond's defense, KD has not won anything without Dray and Dray has won without KD. GS plays more with a team concept than OKC did with KD and Westbrook. Those two just took turns with iso moves.

Lmfao! Cmon bro!

Cal827
11-16-2018, 07:18 PM
Green's now one of my favourite players :laugh2:

SfgiantsJD3
11-16-2018, 07:26 PM
I think he knows better than to talk to Steph that way. Steph is as cool as a cucumber so I don't think he would ever WANT to talk to him like that.

Whereas everyone in the world and even in that organization know that KD hopped onto the bandwagon. He hasn't earned any real respect. Even Bob Myers clowned him.

The cops were called when Green went after Kerr, not the first time for a blowup

Saddletramp
11-17-2018, 05:35 AM
I think its obvious what KD is going to do.

A. Stay with a team where you have a low level player cussing you out

B. Go play with the best player on the planet who respects you as his equal

Honestly, I think he loses either way. If he stays, hes a ***** for staying after being dogged like that and hed be cowarding down to Green the rest of their time together. Hed think twice anytime hed have to call out Draymond for a mistake and hed have to choose his words carefully. He got bullied by Green.

But if he leaves, then itd be like hes running away from the bully and missing out on the most money and guaranteed rings. And people will call him a ***** for screwing up a dynasty. Leaving because someone said mean things would bring even more soft and mentally/emotionally weakness talk that would follow him forever. He got bullied by Green.

And if they trade Green, Durant would be looked at like he demanded it which would be just as bad. In any case, Durant cant really win, so I think he just takes the ridicule along with the extra money and rings. Hope he goes, though, after telling him he will re-sign so they get nothing in return.

Heediot
11-17-2018, 10:18 AM
kd is jerking them around and not committing not term with this early opt out. the other big three shows their commitment with 4-5 year deals and no opt outs. green calling him out is a freudian slip, but the truth though.

R. Johnson#3
11-17-2018, 12:04 PM
I hope he gives KD the Steven Adams treatment.

IKnowHoops
11-17-2018, 12:48 PM

The logic isnt sound IMHO

IKnowHoops
11-17-2018, 12:55 PM

I get it, but...Dray did call him crying and begging. You cant say at that point if you are Dray.

IKnowHoops
11-17-2018, 12:57 PM
Honestly, I think he loses either way. If he stays, hes a ***** for staying after being dogged like that and hed be cowarding down to Green the rest of their time together. Hed think twice anytime hed have to call out Draymond for a mistake and hed have to choose his words carefully. He got bullied by Green.

But if he leaves, then itd be like hes running away from the bully and missing out on the most money and guaranteed rings. And people will call him a ***** for screwing up a dynasty. Leaving because someone said mean things would bring even more soft and mentally/emotionally weakness talk that would follow him forever. He got bullied by Green.

And if they trade Green, Durant would be looked at like he demanded it which would be just as bad. In any case, Durant cant really win, so I think he just takes the ridicule along with the extra money and rings. Hope he goes, though, after telling him he will re-sign so they get nothing in return.

Going to LA and sweeping GS would do him some good.

GREATNESS ONE
11-17-2018, 12:59 PM
Going to LA and sweeping GS would do him some good.

Definitely show whos the big dog by leaving to another team and giving them a spanking.

LaVar Ball
11-17-2018, 01:12 PM
Once the face of the franchise Steph Curry is back playing on the court, this will all be a non-issue

GREATNESS ONE
11-17-2018, 01:36 PM
Once the face of the franchise Steph Curry is back playing on the court, this will all be a non-issue

He might be the face of the franchise but hes sure not the best player on his own team.

nastynice
11-17-2018, 01:55 PM
Green's now one of my favourite players :laugh2:

Welcome to the dark side baby!! :cheers: :smoking:

Def one of my faves!

Saddletramp
11-17-2018, 02:51 PM
kd is jerking them around and not committing not term with this early opt out. the other big three shows their commitment with 4-5 year deals and no opt outs. green calling him out is a freudian slip, but the truth though.

He waited until they get his Bird Rights. He can get extra every year or take a discount a little to help them get other guys paid at the expense of long term stability if he had signed an immediate 3 year deal. Its smart.

This upcoming offseason is put up or shut up time. No excuses to not sign for at least 4 years. Well know by then.

Tg11
11-19-2018, 10:15 AM
KD needs to leave

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-19-2018, 10:55 AM
KD needs to leave

Maybe once Sonics are back as a expansion team. KD will join there to end his career.

Tg11
11-19-2018, 11:33 AM
Maybe once Sonics are back as a expansion team. KD will join there to end his career.

Who knows but I doubt the Sonics will be back but KD should go to the Wizards especially if he is from the Washington area

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-19-2018, 11:39 AM
Who knows but I doubt the Sonics will be back but KD should go to the Wizards especially if he is from the Washington area

Two more teams added will dilute the talent pool greatly. But more teams will be more money and more players to get into the league to take from owners. I'm sure players union will agree. Yeah the owners now will hate to share the tv money pie with two new teams. So a $2B buy in each may help a little. I'm sure Silver will let expansion teams by 2025. Also by then i'm sure poorly ran teams will love a expansion draft to dump bad contracts.

MygirlhatesCod
11-19-2018, 11:56 AM
He might be the face of the franchise but hes sure not the best player on his own team.

Hahaha.

How do you know so much?

Tg11
11-19-2018, 12:07 PM
Two more teams added will dilute the talent pool greatly. But more teams will be more money and more players to get into the league to take from owners. I'm sure players union will agree. Yeah the owners now will hate to share the tv money pie with two new teams. So a $2B buy in each may help a little. I'm sure Silver will let expansion teams by 2025. Also by then i'm sure poorly ran teams will love a expansion draft to dump bad contracts.

If that happens the 2 teams added will be Seattle and Vegas