PDA

View Full Version : Korver trade block

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-15-2018, 09:12 AM
Bucks are now linked to Korver according to Woelfel. He's not the greatest insider but he gives a list of teams that want Korver. 76ers,Thunder,Lakers and now Bucks want Korver. Cavs hoping for a first round pick but doubt anyone gives up a first for Korver.

http://woelfelspressbox.com/2018/11/bucks-looking-to-add-perimeter-shooter/

Vinylman
11-15-2018, 10:10 AM
Bucks are now linked to Korver according to Woelfel. He's not the greatest insider but he gives a list of teams that want Korver. 76ers,Thunder,Lakers and now Bucks want Korver. Cavs hoping for a first round pick but doubt anyone gives up a first for Korver.

http://woelfelspressbox.com/2018/11/bucks-looking-to-add-perimeter-shooter/

There are better options... he really is starting to fall off a cliff... as a lakers fan I don't know how much I would actually offer... maybe a second and a guy like Beasley but not much more...

there are going to be better options out there tbh

Tg11
11-15-2018, 10:13 AM
Korver will end up on the Lakers especially to team up with LeBron again

TheDish87
11-15-2018, 12:55 PM
no thanks.

Tg11
11-15-2018, 02:03 PM
Korver to the Blazers

Vee-Rex
11-15-2018, 02:34 PM
Still an elite shooter that can play smart defense. Certainly worth a late 1st from a finals contender in desperate need of 3 point shooting.

Tg11
11-15-2018, 02:36 PM
Still an elite shooter that can play smart defense. Certainly worth a late 1st from a finals contender in desperate need of 3 point shooting.

In that case send Korver to us Celtics or send him to the Raptors

Vee-Rex
11-15-2018, 02:47 PM
I know he's one dimensional but he's the type of player you expect to make every single 3 he shoots. If he's open and it's a set shot, it's going in.

If I were one of the 3-headed monster teams (c's, raps, sixers) in the east I'd really consider giving up a 1st, especially a heavily protected one.

FlashBolt
11-15-2018, 03:26 PM
Guys like Korver can be the missing piece for many teams needing shooters. We could use him and so could the Lakers, Sixers, Rockets, etc., They need to play him a bit more and get some value off him, though.

Tg11
11-15-2018, 03:32 PM
Korver used to be a Sixer so sending him back to Philly would do wonders for them

FlashBolt
11-15-2018, 03:37 PM
He was supposed to have been traded when LeBron left but Cavs wanted to keep him. Now they won't even play him any big minutes so I'm not sure what changed. Maybe they got some backlash from the media for not trading him.

WaDe03
11-15-2018, 03:53 PM
He was supposed to have been traded when LeBron left but Cavs wanted to keep him. Now they won't even play him any big minutes so I'm not sure what changed. Maybe they got some backlash from the media for not trading him.

Mr. 4th Korver with fresh legs going to the Sixers would be a great move.

TheDish87
11-15-2018, 04:16 PM
I know he's one dimensional but he's the type of player you expect to make every single 3 he shoots. If he's open and it's a set shot, it's going in.

If I were one of the 3-headed monster teams (c's, raps, sixers) in the east I'd really consider giving up a 1st, especially a heavily protected one.

nope Sixers need to see how Shamet and Kormkaz continue to develop. they have way more upside. I have no interest in Korver at all especially not for any type of first.

R. Johnson#3
11-15-2018, 04:16 PM

As much as Iíd love to replace CJ with Korver, itís not worth a 1st when itís Masai whoís drafting. Delon, OG and Siakam were all picked in the 20ís. We also didnít have a 1st last year.

Chronz
11-15-2018, 04:48 PM

They expected to contend, not learning the lessons of brons immense impact from prior offseasons

Tg11
11-15-2018, 05:09 PM
As much as Iíd love to replace CJ with Korver, itís not worth a 1st when itís Masai whoís drafting. Delon, OG and Siakam were all picked in the 20ís. We also didnít have a 1st last year.

Korver is much better than CJ

R. Johnson#3
11-15-2018, 05:12 PM
Korver is much better than CJ

Hence why I said Iíd like to replace CJ with Korver?

Tg11
11-15-2018, 05:13 PM
Hence why I said Iíd like to replace CJ with Korver?

Which is what the Raptors should do because Miles is inconsistent

GREATNESS ONE
11-15-2018, 07:19 PM
Korverís second year on his contract, is the reason Iím hesitant. I know only 3.44 of it is guaranteed but that could hurt us having a max cap slot. We could stretch his final year at 1.15 year, that would give us enough space for KD. Korver would be a very nice piece with the Lakers, like Vinyl said, wouldnít mind swapping beasley for Korver.

Tg11
11-16-2018, 11:58 AM
Plus Korver gives the Lakers 3 pts shooting

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-16-2018, 12:22 PM
Well these are the teams that we know of that want Korver 76ers,Thunder,Lakers and Bucks. Whats your offers?

As a Bucks fan i'd offer up Meeks and Wilson and maybe Wizards second round pick for Korver. Or Delly and Wilson for Korver. I got a bigger trade but highly doubt Cavs want dead weight deals. But i'd offer up Brogdon, Delly, Snell, Wilson for Hill and Korver.

Tg11
11-16-2018, 12:26 PM
Well these are the teams that we know of that want Korver 76ers,Thunder,Lakers and Bucks. Whats your offers?

As a Bucks fan i'd offer up Meeks and Wilson and maybe Wizards second round pick for Korver. Or Delly and Wilson for Korver. I got a bigger trade but highly doubt Cavs want dead weight deals. But i'd offer up Brogdon, Delly, Snell, Wilson for Hill and Korver.

Lakers for Korver; ship off 1st round pick and probably Ingram and Ball to Cleveland

warfelg
11-16-2018, 12:39 PM
Boldin, top 25 protected 1st

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-16-2018, 12:43 PM
Lakers for Korver; ship off 1st round pick and probably Ingram and Ball to Cleveland

For Korver? Lakers wont give up Ingram or Ball for Korver. Let alone a first. This is 2018 Korver right?

Vinylman
11-16-2018, 12:59 PM

omfg... perma ban candidate right here

GREATNESS ONE
11-16-2018, 01:04 PM
omfg... perma ban candidate right here

Lmfao what do you expect from the guy who says they will be better without KD

FlashBolt
11-16-2018, 02:04 PM
I'mma just put TG11 on ignore. He's either a troll or just clueless.

IndyRealist
11-16-2018, 02:19 PM

Just to clarify the rule, it's that you can't trade consecutive FUTURE picks. If you traded you pick last year, you can still trade your pick this year.

Vee-Rex
11-16-2018, 07:45 PM
Tg11 is one of the better posters on this site.

You keep posting and ignore the haters, young man.

More-Than-Most
11-16-2018, 08:34 PM
i love me so KK but please no... No to him and Melo... Why is name so much better than talent? Korver cant defend and cant create with his shot... he is the perfect catch and shoot guy but id rather have a catch and shoot guy that can defend.