PDA

View Full Version : Potential landing spots for Melo

Tg11
11-13-2018, 12:40 PM
Since Melo is no doubt gonna end up on a new team sooner or later it begs the question of which team will want to take a chance on him

Teams from what I have heard are interested are: Sixers, Heat, Spurs, Clippers, Warriors, Nets, Lakers and a Nuggets return to Denver

R. Johnson#3
11-13-2018, 01:15 PM
I hope itís the Sixers but I honestly think heíll end up in China. See all these players coming out and defending Melo? Notice how none have said theyíd want him on their squad?

This will be a rude awakening for Melo. No contending team is going to want anything to do with him and his ego. The only way he gets what he wants is if he ends up on the Cavs. Heíll get his 25 shots a game with KLove out.

Tg11
11-13-2018, 01:26 PM
I hope itís the Sixers but I honestly think heíll end up in China. See all these players coming out and defending Melo? Notice how none have said theyíd want him on their squad?

This will be a rude awakening for Melo. No contending team is going to want anything to do with him and his ego. The only way he gets what he wants is if he ends up on the Cavs. Heíll get his 25 shots a game with KLove out.

Exactly if he goes to a crappy team like the Cavs, Wizards, Bulls, Suns or Mavs then he will get what he wants

jaydubb
11-13-2018, 01:50 PM
Please not the Lakers :hope:

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Tg11
11-13-2018, 01:52 PM
Please not the Lakers :hope:

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I see Melo going to the Lakers especially if it means pairing up with LeBron

ewing
11-13-2018, 02:06 PM
Melo, the Sixers, and MTM is a match made in heaven

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mightybosstone
11-13-2018, 02:10 PM
Honest answer? I think his only three options are probably playing for a crappy team, playing overseas or retirement. Watching him play, I just don't think he's willing to take a secondary role and make changes to his game somewhere to help his team win. And if he wants 30+ minutes of volume scoring somewhere, I think it's going to have to be playing for a bad team. Because there isn't a team in the NBA who can survive playing him 30 minutes a night and still be a serious contender.

That being said, there could be a good team out there willing to experiment and give him a shot like the Rockets did. Or he could have a change of heart and decide he's willing to only play 15-20 minutes a night for a serious contender. But I just don't see either of those things happening right now.

Tg11
11-13-2018, 02:57 PM
If he goes to a tanking team automatically he will be their #1 option but which crappy team will want him

WaDe03
11-13-2018, 03:04 PM
Rileys washed so heíll end up in Miami.

mightybosstone
11-13-2018, 03:12 PM
Rileys washed so heíll end up in Miami.

I actually could see that making a lot of sense. It feels like the Heat are in kind of a weird transition year between letting go of the old (Wade) and moving on the new. Unless they turn this thing around in a hurry, why not just embrace that and let Melo and Wade ride off into the sunset together? The franchise would sell tickets, the Heat would lose games to get a better draft pick, and they'd give fans a handful of memorable moments together that would be fun to catch on Sportscenter.

The only problem I see with that is that there's too much talent for the Heat to be legitimately bad. They're just good enough to be mediocre, squeeze into the playoffs as a 7-8 seed and screw themselves out of a lottery pick.

kdspurman
11-13-2018, 03:17 PM
I actually could see that making a lot of sense. It feels like the Heat are in kind of a weird transition year between letting go of the old (Wade) and moving on the new. Unless they turn this thing around in a hurry, why not just embrace that and let Melo and Wade ride off into the sunset together? The franchise would sell tickets, the Heat would lose games to get a better draft pick, and they'd give fans a handful of memorable moments together that would be fun to catch on Sportscenter.

The only problem I see with that is that there's too much talent for the Heat to be legitimately bad. They're just good enough to be mediocre, squeeze into the playoffs as a 7-8 seed and screw themselves out of a lottery pick.

Enter Melo

Tg11
11-13-2018, 03:19 PM
Carmelo Anthony to the Chicago Bulls he can become the #2 option right besides Lavine or he can go to the Clippers since they have no star there

Tg11
11-13-2018, 03:39 PM
I have wondered what Melo would look like in a Raptors uniform...Melo playing with Lowry and Kawhi and Green and them...Melo at best you can have him at the 4 and Ibaka playing the 5

Lowry, Kawhi, Green, Melo and Ibaka that is a pretty interesting line up

WaDe03
11-13-2018, 03:44 PM

Yea the team has absolutely no direction. They had a chance to build a top tier team in the East with Jimmy followed but other moves and blew it. Theyíre content with being the definition of mediocre. Riley needed to be done when wade left.

Tg11
11-13-2018, 03:50 PM
If Melo goes to Miami he won't make them better; in fact he will make them worse because well Melo is a cancer in the locker room

WaDe03
11-13-2018, 03:53 PM
If Melo goes to Miami he won't make them better; in fact he will make them worse because well Melo is a cancer in the locker room

Go for it. Idc anymore after Rileyís stubborn *** let Jimmy get away. Tank or build a contender has been my stand ethe whole time, standing pat (pun intended) for a 3rd straight year, being the definition of mediocre is unacceptable.

R. Johnson#3
11-13-2018, 04:01 PM
I have wondered what Melo would look like in a Raptors uniform...Melo playing with Lowry and Kawhi and Green and them...Melo at best you can have him at the 4 and Ibaka playing the 5

You're the only one.

Ibaka already plays the 5 and I would take our current starting 4 Pascal Siakam 100 000 000 times out of 10 over Melo. I'd also want OG to get minutes at the 4 over him. He would have no spot on this roster and even if we needed a 4 he isn't it.

Tg11
11-13-2018, 04:01 PM
Go for it. Idc anymore after Rileyís stubborn *** let Jimmy get away. Tank or build a contender has been my stand ethe whole time, standing pat (pun intended) for a 3rd straight year, being the definition of mediocre is unacceptable.

Yeah but Melo in a Heat uniform he is a volume shooter and he will require himself to be a starter which Melo at this stage clearly is not. Melo is a high volume shooter and on a Miami Heat team it would hinder them more than help them considering Dragic, Richardson, etc are ball dominant and so is Melo so is he willing to sacrifice?

R. Johnson#3
11-13-2018, 04:02 PM

How did he let him get away? I thought you're sources said it was a done deal? I guess playing in the D-League only gets you bogus insiders. Last time I believe you.

Tg11
11-13-2018, 04:05 PM
Melo to the San Antonio Spurs has also been mentioned a lot too from what I heard

TheDish87
11-13-2018, 04:09 PM
Keep him far faaaaar away from the Sixers please

WaDe03
11-13-2018, 04:11 PM
Yeah but Melo in a Heat uniform he is a volume shooter and he will require himself to be a starter which Melo at this stage clearly is not. Melo is a high volume shooter and on a Miami Heat team it would hinder them more than help them considering Dragic, Richardson, etc are ball dominant and so is Melo so is he willing to sacrifice?

Thatís what Iím saying. Bring him on to lose games and get RJ or Zion or something. Better than being a 8 seed.

WaDe03
11-13-2018, 04:13 PM
How did he let him get away? I thought you're sources said it was a done deal? I guess playing in the D-League only gets you bogus insiders. Last time I believe you.

It was, go check the receipts. After I posted the news came out a little later that the deal was minutes away from being complete until Thibs asked for another pick at the last second. Rachel Nichols interview with Jimmy was supposed to be post Miami trade but since the deal fell through last second they had to flip the script and just talk about the situation rather than the trade. Itís all there if you need to look it up.

Then Riley takes JRich off the table because of Thibs asking for more because Riley is stubborn, thatís how he let him get away.

R. Johnson#3
11-13-2018, 04:19 PM
It was, go check the receipts. After I posted the news came out a little later that the deal was minutes away from being complete until Thibs asked for another pick at the last second. Rachel Nichols interview with Jimmy was supposed to be post Miami trade but since the deal fell through last second they had to flip the script and just talk about the situation rather than the trade. Itís all there if you need to look it up.

Then Riley takes JRich off the table because of Thibs asking for more because Riley is stubborn, thatís how he let him get away.

That's not a done deal. You better give your sources a talking to.

WaDe03
11-13-2018, 04:22 PM
That's not a done deal. You better give your sources a talking to.

I couldnít care less if you believe me or not lol, youíre irrelevant. In any ordinary case itís a done deal after medicals are exchanged, this wasnít ordinary because Thibs is a **** and Riley is stubborn.

GREATNESS ONE
11-13-2018, 04:37 PM
Lakers reporting they have no interest! Good ****!

Tg11
11-13-2018, 04:41 PM
Clippers for Carmelo...I mean Melo lives in LA so why not send him to the Clippers

Vee-Rex
11-13-2018, 05:04 PM
Rockets fans interested in any vets on the Cavs? I'd gladly take Melo + future 1st for whatever you want.

kdspurman
11-13-2018, 05:05 PM
Melo to the San Antonio Spurs has also been mentioned a lot too from what I heard

I haven't seen that anywhere. Seems very unlikely to me honestly, but I guess stranger things have happened lol.

R. Johnson#3
11-13-2018, 05:14 PM
I couldnít care less if you believe me or not lol, youíre irrelevant. In any ordinary case itís a done deal after medicals are exchanged, this wasnít ordinary because Thibs is a **** and Riley is stubborn.

If I'm irrelevant then why did you respond to me immediately after calling me irrelevant?

I still can't believe you're backing your sources after they keep feeding you false info. Maybe go back into the D-League and meet more insiders?

Saddletramp
11-13-2018, 05:33 PM

Did you forget to switch to your troll account or do you normally contradict yourself?

Saddletramp
11-13-2018, 05:37 PM
Rockets fans interested in any vets on the Cavs? I'd gladly take Melo + future 1st for whatever you want.

I donít think Carmelo can be traded since heís on a one year vet minimum deal. But if he could, him, Brandon Knight and Nene or whomever to make the salaries match for Kevin Love?

TrueFan420
11-13-2018, 05:48 PM
Did you forget to switch to your troll account or do you normally contradict yourself?

I mean different lockerrooms can handle different types. Maybe he feels the Raptors have a strong enough lookerroom to do it whereas the Heat they'd implode. Or maybe he's trolling idk.

Saddletramp
11-13-2018, 08:01 PM
I mean different lockerrooms can handle different types. Maybe he feels the Raptors have a strong enough lookerroom to do it whereas the Heat they'd implode. Or maybe he's trolling idk.

ďMelo is a cancer in the locker roomĒ tells me that this guy thinks Carmelo will be a ďcancerĒ anywhere he goes. If he wouldíve said that the Heat donít have the leadership to quell Carmeloís diva-ness or cancerous behavior then thatíd be different. But heís throwing out a blanket statement that Carmelo is a ďcancer in the locker room right after saying he wants to see Carmelo in a different location.

He either is or isnít a ďcancer in the locker roomĒ and if he is, heíd be one in Toronto or anywhere. If he thinks heíd be okay in certain situations, then heíd be wrong about Carmelo being anything ďin the locker roomĒ.

JAZZNC
11-13-2018, 08:11 PM
G-League....China

Lil Rhody
11-13-2018, 09:20 PM
The Booth

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

warfelg
11-13-2018, 09:23 PM
The Booth

At Golden Corral?

Lil Rhody
11-13-2018, 10:15 PM
One of those places I want to go because I have none around me but I know it's gonna suck
At Golden Corral?

Raps18-19 Champ
11-13-2018, 10:39 PM
Lakers or Pelicans.

WaDe03
11-14-2018, 10:47 AM
If I'm irrelevant then why did you respond to me immediately after calling me irrelevant?

I still can't believe you're backing your sources after they keep feeding you false info. Maybe go back into the D-League and meet more insiders?

I havenít got any false info and told you all multiple things that have been right.

Like Embiid says, I own so much real estate in your head. Iíve cooked you on here multiple times on topic where you were actually the one giving false info, so it kind of funny youíre trying to call someone out for it. Thibs asked for more last second or I wouldíve been 100% right. Get over it and if you want to debate going ahead bring more to the table. Iím tired of having to grill your sorry *** all the time because youíre ****ing butt hurt over you not knowing what the **** youíre talking about.

R. Johnson#3
11-14-2018, 01:12 PM
I havenít got any false info and told you all multiple things that have been right.

Like Embiid says, I own so much real estate in your head. Iíve cooked you on here multiple times on topic where you were actually the one giving false info, so it kind of funny youíre trying to call someone out for it. Thibs asked for more last second or I wouldíve been 100% right. Get over it and if you want to debate going ahead bring more to the table. Iím tired of having to grill your sorry *** all the time because youíre ****ing butt hurt over you not knowing what the **** youíre talking about.

You sure are spending a lot of time responding to someone whoís ďirrelevantĒ.

See youíre not 100% right, not even 1% right. Your sources have let you down again yet for some reason youíre claiming it was you who had the info and not them? I guess youíre taking the fall for your insiders which is pretty big of you.

Thanks for bringing up the past as well. You know your troll game is on point when your victim has to revert to the past. Especially when you revert to a previous troll job where you donít even realize you were being trolled. So please, cook away.

WaDe03
11-14-2018, 02:45 PM
You sure are spending a lot of time responding to someone whoís ďirrelevantĒ.

See youíre not 100% right, not even 1% right. Your sources have let you down again yet for some reason youíre claiming it was you who had the info and not them? I guess youíre taking the fall for your insiders which is pretty big of you.

Thanks for bringing up the past as well. You know your troll game is on point when your victim has to revert to the past. Especially when you revert to a previous troll job where you donít even realize you were being trolled. So please, cook away.

Where did I claim that? Please get your mind right.

Brought up the past because youíre obviously still living in it. It hurts you so much that Iíve cooked you in many different debates that you have to comment with some smart *** **** to all my post to try and get back at me. I hate that for you and you shouldnít let someone putting you in your place on an Internet forum hurt you this much. Learn from you losses and become smarter, you definitely need to.

You did try to say you were trolling, but that was only 1 time and it was only after you knew you were wrong so you tried to play it off. Donít come at me anymore, youíre not on that level yet and probably never will be.

MygirlhatesCod
11-14-2018, 04:32 PM
I would love to see him on the wiz.

Tg11
11-14-2018, 04:36 PM
I would love to see him on the wiz.

Melo on the Wizards actually wouldn't be bad at all or him going to Detroit to play with the Pistons

R. Johnson#3
11-14-2018, 04:42 PM
Where did I claim that? Please get your mind right.

Brought up the past because youíre obviously still living in it. It hurts you so much that Iíve cooked you in many different debates that you have to comment with some smart *** **** to all my post to try and get back at me. I hate that for you and you shouldnít let someone putting you in your place on an Internet forum hurt you this much. Learn from you losses and become smarter, you definitely need to.

You did try to say you were trolling, but that was only 1 time and it was only after you knew you were wrong so you tried to play it off. Donít come at me anymore, youíre not on that level yet and probably never will be.

That's not it at all. I just think you're making up the fact that you played in the D-League and have your own personal insiders. It's the kind of thing that deserves to be made fun of. That's why I highlighted that one bit. It's all clearly a lie because you immediately jumped to past debates and took personal jabs. If it wasn't a lie you wouldn't have taken so much offense. Cool yourself, nobody believes you.

WaDe03
11-14-2018, 06:33 PM
That's not it at all. I just think you're making up the fact that you played in the D-League and have your own personal insiders. It's the kind of thing that deserves to be made fun of. That's why I highlighted that one bit. It's all clearly a lie because you immediately jumped to past debates and took personal jabs. If it wasn't a lie you wouldn't have taken so much offense. Cool yourself, nobody believes you.

Itís fine if you donít believe me, doesnít change the facts. Some people like hearing things like that so I post it for them. Had a lot of Lakers fans asking me questions, Iíve told multiple things I heard from my source that turned out to be correct. The one time it wasnít right was this time and thatís simply because **** was too bizarre. It was damn near done when I posted it on here. Medicals were exchanged and everything, Thibs asked for more last second and it went downhill.

Rileyís dumbass shouldíve gave it to him though.

R. Johnson#3
11-14-2018, 06:49 PM
Itís fine if you donít believe me, doesnít change the facts. Some people like hearing things like that so I post it for them. Had a lot of Lakers fans asking me questions, Iíve told multiple things I heard from my source that turned out to be correct. The one time it wasnít right was this time and thatís simply because **** was too bizarre. It was damn near done when I posted it on here. Medicals were exchanged and everything, Thibs asked for more last second and it went downhill.

Rileyís dumbass shouldíve gave it to him though.

You're really invested in this lie but I can assure you that I don't believe you and neither do those made up Laker fans you mentioned.

Jamiecballer
11-14-2018, 08:31 PM
I would love to see him on the wiz.Yeah that would be totally hilarious

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

R. Johnson#3
11-14-2018, 09:01 PM
Yeah that would be totally hilarious

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

I think he would actually bring John Wall and Bradley Beal together in an attempt to make sure he never gets the ball.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-15-2018, 08:52 AM

WaDe03
11-15-2018, 10:25 AM
You're really invested in this lie but I can assure you that I don't believe you and neither do those made up Laker fans you mentioned.

Youíre a sorry *** poster who doesnít know much at all about anything basketball related. You better come correct if youíre going to come at me in the future. It hasnít turned out good for you once. The receipts are all there, go look it up if you need to.

R. Johnson#3
11-15-2018, 11:53 AM
Youíre a sorry *** poster who doesnít know much at all about anything basketball related. You better come correct if youíre going to come at me in the future. It hasnít turned out good for you once. The receipts are all there, go look it up if you need to.

Actually I'm a very good poster who helps generate good discussion in multiple forums. You just go from thread to thread galavanting about how a washed up player is still great then go on to make up rumours from fake sources to impress a bunch of people on an internet forum. You also attempt to troll others then throw hissy fits when it happens to you.

When was the time my trolling didn't turn out good? I have you taking personal jabs at me now in every other post. You're spinning like a top!

R. Johnson#3
11-15-2018, 11:54 AM

It's either start on a crap team, China or retire. I can't imagine the 76ers are actually talking to him.

WaDe03
11-15-2018, 12:05 PM
Actually I'm a very good poster who helps generate good discussion in multiple forums. You just go from thread to thread galavanting about how a washed up player is still great then go on to make up rumours from fake sources to impress a bunch of people on an internet forum. You also attempt to troll others then throw hissy fits when it happens to you.

When was the time my trolling didn't turn out good? I have you taking personal jabs at me now in every other post. You're spinning like a top!

You better come correct is what I told you last post and you still havenít.

Iíve roasted you many times on here, you used the trolling excuse one time to try and not make yourself look dumb. Itís been many times and itís obviously stuck to you and hurt you as you feel the need to try and cal out all my post. Iím just not the one for you to come at and have shown it multiple times. My knowledge is on another world above yours, stick to conversations with buckalis when he gets back.

FlashBolt
11-15-2018, 03:27 PM

damn lmao. Christmas came early

Saddletramp
11-15-2018, 03:32 PM
Johnson>Wade on this one.

WaDe03
11-15-2018, 03:45 PM
Itís fine if you all donít believe me, I have nothing to prove to anyone. Cooked Johnson many times in the past and he looks like a fool now considering heís claiming I didnít do things I actually did. It is what it is though, in the end I just say momma I made it!

WaDe03
11-15-2018, 03:45 PM
damn lmao. Christmas came early

I thought we were passed all this Flashbolt, Iíll remember this going forward.

WaDe03
11-15-2018, 03:46 PM
Johnson in the future just remember if youíre going to come at me you better come correct.

Rivera
11-15-2018, 03:47 PM

damn, mic drop

i did see your latest response wade but it just doesnt compare sorry man

RJ gets this battle

FlashBolt
11-15-2018, 03:48 PM
I thought we were passed all this Flashbolt, Iíll remember this going forward.

what lol? it was funny and well written. i don't wanna take sides but gotta be honest.

WaDe03
11-15-2018, 03:51 PM
what lol? it was funny and well written. i don't wanna take sides but gotta be honest.

It was false but I understand brother. If it were facts it wouldíve definitely been a nice burn.

R. Johnson#3
11-15-2018, 03:54 PM
You better come correct is what I told you last post and you still havenít.

Iíve roasted you many times on here, you used the trolling excuse one time to try and not make yourself look dumb. Itís been many times and itís obviously stuck to you and hurt you as you feel the need to try and cal out all my post. Iím just not the one for you to come at and have shown it multiple times. My knowledge is on another world above yours, stick to conversations with buckalis when he gets back.

Since youíre so good with your sources can you please provide an example of where youíve roasted me? Even once. It has literally never happened and you repeating it over and over wonít make it so. Donít worry, nobody on this forum thinks youíre clever except for you.

Youíre telling me to come correct? I already have. I called out your fake sources, your obsessive dick riding on Wade and your whiny attitude when the tables get turned on you. All you could do is call me names lol. You really need to let this one go and for once just realize that you canít get under my skin and you will not have the last word. Even other posters are getting a kick out of this now. Youíre being laughed at by people who you think respect you. Iím not even trolling you anymore because I can see youíre starting to crack. Kinda like Wadeís knees.

R. Johnson#3
11-15-2018, 03:57 PM
Johnson in the future just remember if youíre going to come at me you better come correct.

I really liked it when youíd say ďOh you want some more?Ē Or whenever you had that holier than thou attitude.

R. Johnson#3
11-15-2018, 04:02 PM
Damn, 4 other posters are now saying I own you. See WaDe, textbook roasting is when other people point it out. Something that doesnít happen with your posts. Ever.

Pierzynski4Prez
11-15-2018, 04:36 PM
Do players in even the D League have time to post on an internet forum 250 times a day for the past 8 years or so? Asking for a friend.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
11-15-2018, 07:03 PM

I see this so much and have had nobody explain how Carmelo is a cancer in the locker room?

He's literally had 0 teammates ever say anything negative about him as a teammate. hes NEVER divided a locker room... so, I'm curious where are you coming up with this?

Cal827
11-15-2018, 08:14 PM
I see D'antoni finally got his revenge on Melo for what happened in New York :laugh2:

Needs to go to a stout defensive team that needs a hand with shooting. Philly and Milwaukee ring a bell... but not at this point with the former... they need to develop chemistry before adding another guy since Butler is there.

KG2TB
11-15-2018, 08:23 PM
I see this so much and have had nobody explain how Carmelo is a cancer in the locker room?

He's literally had 0 teammates ever say anything negative about him as a teammate. hes NEVER divided a locker room... so, I'm curious where are you coming up with this?

Wasnít he jealous of Linn and chased him out of NY?

More-Than-Most
11-15-2018, 09:12 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGQjmsYXMno

More-Than-Most
11-15-2018, 09:14 PM

he was also annoyed with porz at one point and didnt want him having the ball as much or taking the big shots.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
11-16-2018, 10:59 AM

thats all speculation... I don't want speculation or allegations. TG11s saying he's a team "cancer" with no facts or evidence to back it up.

D-Leethal
11-16-2018, 11:10 AM
he was also annoyed with porz at one point and didnt want him having the ball as much or taking the big shots.

This is blatantly false.

D-Leethal
11-16-2018, 11:11 AM
Melo had an issue with Linsanity for sure. But that is really his biggest and really only blemish as a bad teammate. All in all his peers seem to love him. His issues are strictly on the court.

WaDe03
11-16-2018, 12:13 PM
Do players in even the D League have time to post on an internet forum 250 times a day for the past 8 years or so? Asking for a friend.

I didnít post on here for a few of those years. I was in the d league for 1, overseas others.

WaDe03
11-16-2018, 12:33 PM
Since youíre so good with your sources can you please provide an example of where youíve roasted me? Even once. It has literally never happened and you repeating it over and over wonít make it so. Donít worry, nobody on this forum thinks youíre clever except for you.

Youíre telling me to come correct? I already have. I called out your fake sources, your obsessive dick riding on Wade and your whiny attitude when the tables get turned on you. All you could do is call me names lol. You really need to let this one go and for once just realize that you canít get under my skin and you will not have the last word. Even other posters are getting a kick out of this now. Youíre being laughed at by people who you think respect you. Iím not even trolling you anymore because I can see youíre starting to crack. Kinda like Wadeís knees.

I punked your *** about Wades production last year so bad that you tried to cover it up by saying it was you trying to troll. I cooked your *** about Wade again when he was traded and you were making random **** up that I proved to be false. Call out my ďfakeĒ source all you want, I told you all LeBron 5 days before it happened, I told you all Wade to Chicago and Cleveland before it happened, Iíve told many more minor moves over the years as well and if you go back to the LeBron thread youíll see LA fans backing what Iíve said in the past.

Jimmy to Miami was supposed to happen, I mean **** they flew Rachel Nichols out for an interview about it and then had to flip the script when Thibs ****ed it up last second. I had been telling you all the deal was in the works. Zach Lowe even said in his podcast that the interview had been scheduled to be in Miami because the deal was so far along. Nothing I said was wrong.

You know Iíve roasted you on here many times in the last year thatís why you keep trying to call out **** I say. Itís funny itís bothered you this much, you shouldnít let someone on an Internet forum effect you so much.

Iím not cracking trust me, youíre nobody special little guy. Funny you take jabs at Wade thinking itíll bother me when youíre a ****ing Raptors fan lol. Wade is more relevant than your entire franchise, you havenít even made the finals before lmao!

You think youíre calling me out by telling me I didnít do this and that when I have. Itís like if you post on this website you couldnít have done anything significant in your life lol. Warfelg is a professional golfer and says he knew Aaron Hernandez but by god if I said anything along those lines you would be ******** bricks. Maybe itís jealousy because you were never able to do anything significant in the sport you love to talk about. Who knows other than you?

Youíre not coming correct when youíre telling me I havenít done things when I have. Like how am I even supposed to look at that as a burn?

For example: ďWarfelg you arenít a professional golfer you lying piece of ****.Ē PSDs posters jump in ďdamn dude you got him.Ē When in reality Warfelg is a professional golfer so how was he roasted? It makes you look dumb.

Like I said I donít have anything to prove to anyone on here. I wonít post what I hear anymore because the one time I was wrong (sort of but not really) it seems like some of your damn worlds are about to end. Hate it for you that youíre so sensitive but maybe itíll get better for you as you get older.

GREATNESS ONE
11-16-2018, 12:34 PM
Donít worry Wade, I believe you buddy. :)

WaDe03
11-16-2018, 12:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGQjmsYXMno

Another one where I thought we moved passed past differences. Iíll be coming for you brother, be ready.

WaDe03
11-16-2018, 12:35 PM
Donít worry Wade, I believe you buddy. :)

Thatís because youíre a real one G1!

FlashBolt
11-16-2018, 02:09 PM
please don't hurt or come for me. i am sorry. i just want to make it alive for thanksgiving and maybe christmas. please wade03

R. Johnson#3
11-16-2018, 03:59 PM
I punked your *** about Wades production last year so bad that you tried to cover it up by saying it was you trying to troll. I cooked your *** about Wade again when he was traded and you were making random **** up that I proved to be false. Call out my ďfakeĒ source all you want, I told you all LeBron 5 days before it happened, I told you all Wade to Chicago and Cleveland before it happened, Iíve told many more minor moves over the years as well and if you go back to the LeBron thread youíll see LA fans backing what Iíve said in the past.

Jimmy to Miami was supposed to happen, I mean **** they flew Rachel Nichols out for an interview about it and then had to flip the script when Thibs ****ed it up last second. I had been telling you all the deal was in the works. Zach Lowe even said in his podcast that the interview had been scheduled to be in Miami because the deal was so far along. Nothing I said was wrong.

You know Iíve roasted you on here many times in the last year thatís why you keep trying to call out **** I say. Itís funny itís bothered you this much, you shouldnít let someone on an Internet forum effect you so much.

Iím not cracking trust me, youíre nobody special little guy. Funny you take jabs at Wade thinking itíll bother me when youíre a ****ing Raptors fan lol. Wade is more relevant than your entire franchise, you havenít even made the finals before lmao!

You think youíre calling me out by telling me I didnít do this and that when I have. Itís like if you post on this website you couldnít have done anything significant in your life lol. Warfelg is a professional golfer and says he knew Aaron Hernandez but by god if I said anything along those lines you would be ******** bricks. Maybe itís jealousy because you were never able to do anything significant in the sport you love to talk about. Who knows other than you?

Youíre not coming correct when youíre telling me I havenít done things when I have. Like how am I even supposed to look at that as a burn?

For example: ďWarfelg you arenít a professional golfer you lying piece of ****.Ē PSDs posters jump in ďdamn dude you got him.Ē When in reality Warfelg is a professional golfer so how was he roasted? It makes you look dumb.

Like I said I donít have anything to prove to anyone on here. I wonít post what I hear anymore because the one time I was wrong (sort of but not really) it seems like some of your damn worlds are about to end. Hate it for you that youíre so sensitive but maybe itíll get better for you as you get older.

Happy birthday to me. I don't need to watch porn tonight because I have this post to fap to.

Oh boy, where do I start? You've gone so overboard that you've tried to compare my super kick *** awesome troll job on you to Warfelg and him being a pro golfer? This has absolutely nothing to do with him? What in the World are you reaching for? Do you know why posters commented on how badly I burned you? Because every single word of it was true. This response of yours shows just how bad the truth hurts.

Here is the honest to God truth because I'm starting to feel bad for you. I just kept repeating that the Cavs did better with Jordan Clarkson than with Wade in the 6th man role because they won more games. I did 0 research on stats or anything else and would just keep repeating it over and over. They obviously made other moves which made the team much better but I made you go dig up quotes, articles what have you. I had you digging for everything while I just kept repeating the same line over and over. I have 0 investment in the Cavs. I never watched their games unless they were playing the Raps and yes, Lebron owned us, haha @ Raptors.

You were saying it was a done deal. Jimmy was going to Miami. Jimmy didn't go to Miami so everything you said was wrong.

Again, if you keep repeating it, it won't make it true. You've never roasted me so stop playing pretend. You spin like a top and it's absolutely hilarious to see an internet troll who can't handle what he tries so hard to dish out. That's why I go at you. You're literally the only person on these entire forums that I troll and as your post shows, I'm really good at it.

This is my favourite part of your post. The insult off the top lets me know I've hurt you. My taking jabs at Wade has resulted in your overall hatred for me and you absolutely loathe me. Dwyane Wade has more rings than the Raps that's true but those rings are from a little while ago. Everybody loves nostalgia but we're in the present day and who knows, maybe that could change soon?

You're absolutely right, you don't have anything to prove to anyone because this is an internet forum and nobody believes you played in the D-League or have inside sources. You should never have to highlight that you have to prove anything to anyone on an internet forum, that should be implied. It obviously isn't for you because you must not have much going for you.

You've now made another lie in saying you won't post what you hear anymore. Again, nobody believes you have insiders and furthermore nobody cares. You've also partially admitted you're wrong which is a sign of defeat. You're hoping it makes me ease off you but it won't. This is me actually paying attention to your posts now and roasting you like a pig.

Now, you can try and respond to this post or just make your exit like this....

Bye Felicia (https://tenor.com/view/wade-wheelchair-gif-10100250)

WaDe03
11-16-2018, 05:41 PM
please don't hurt or come for me. i am sorry. i just want to make it alive for thanksgiving and maybe christmas. please wade03

You shouldíve thought about it sooner brother, we had a good run going. Iíll let you enjoy one last thanksgiving with your family but Christmas is still up in the air.

WhiteShadow42
11-16-2018, 05:51 PM
This one's going to hurt to admit it, but Wade did say a lot of those things on the Lakers forum and it actually happened. I also do believe Thibs screwed up that trade the last second. Let coaches coach and let GMs do the trades. Grumpy dwarf if probably going to lose his job over the Butler trade.

WaDe03
11-16-2018, 05:51 PM
Happy birthday to me. I don't need to watch porn tonight because I have this post to fap to.

Oh boy, where do I start? You've gone so overboard that you've tried to compare my super kick *** awesome troll job on you to Warfelg and him being a pro golfer? This has absolutely nothing to do with him? What in the World are you reaching for? Do you know why posters commented on how badly I burned you? Because every single word of it was true. This response of yours shows just how bad the truth hurts.

Here is the honest to God truth because I'm starting to feel bad for you. I just kept repeating that the Cavs did better with Jordan Clarkson than with Wade in the 6th man role because they won more games. I did 0 research on stats or anything else and would just keep repeating it over and over. They obviously made other moves which made the team much better but I made you go dig up quotes, articles what have you. I had you digging for everything while I just kept repeating the same line over and over. I have 0 investment in the Cavs. I never watched their games unless they were playing the Raps and yes, Lebron owned us, haha @ Raptors.

You were saying it was a done deal. Jimmy was going to Miami. Jimmy didn't go to Miami so everything you said was wrong.

Again, if you keep repeating it, it won't make it true. You've never roasted me so stop playing pretend. You spin like a top and it's absolutely hilarious to see an internet troll who can't handle what he tries so hard to dish out. That's why I go at you. You're literally the only person on these entire forums that I troll and as your post shows, I'm really good at it.

This is my favourite part of your post. The insult off the top lets me know I've hurt you. My taking jabs at Wade has resulted in your overall hatred for me and you absolutely loathe me. Dwyane Wade has more rings than the Raps that's true but those rings are from a little while ago. Everybody loves nostalgia but we're in the present day and who knows, maybe that could change soon?

You're absolutely right, you don't have anything to prove to anyone because this is an internet forum and nobody believes you played in the D-League or have inside sources. You should never have to highlight that you have to prove anything to anyone on an internet forum, that should be implied. It obviously isn't for you because you must not have much going for you.

You've now made another lie in saying you won't post what you hear anymore. Again, nobody believes you have insiders and furthermore nobody cares. You've also partially admitted you're wrong which is a sign of defeat. You're hoping it makes me ease off you but it won't. This is me actually paying attention to your posts now and roasting you like a pig.

Now, you can try and respond to this post or just make your exit like this....

Bye Felicia (https://tenor.com/view/wade-wheelchair-gif-10100250)

Hahahaha good job deflecting clown. This is so far above your head and itís obvious youíre so bothered by me clowning you in the past. No one is trying to put anything on Warfelg, I was just giving an example but itís obviosuly to much for your little brain to comprehend.

You better come correct on here going forward because itís coming full force. Youíre typing a bunch of false info and trying to use it to clown me but it doesnít make any ****ing sense lol! But guys Iíve gotten into it with in the past obviosuly love it. Itís like everyone wants their shot to take down the best but itís not happening brother. Iím superior to you in basketball knowledge, skill, accomplishments, bank accounts, lifestyle, etc. thereís just no competition little guy.

WaDe03
11-16-2018, 05:52 PM
This one's going to hurt to admit it, but Wade did say a lot of those things on the Lakers forum and it actually happened. I also do believe Thibs screwed up that trade the last second. Let coaches coach and let GMs do the trades. Grumpy dwarf if probably going to lose his job over the Butler trade.

Thanks but he doesnít want the facts, just wants to troll.

R. Johnson#3
11-16-2018, 06:34 PM
Hahahaha good job deflecting clown. This is so far above your head and itís obvious youíre so bothered by me clowning you in the past. No one is trying to put anything on Warfelg, I was just giving an example but itís obviosuly to much for your little brain to comprehend.

You better come correct on here going forward because itís coming full force. Youíre typing a bunch of false info and trying to use it to clown me but it doesnít make any ****ing sense lol! But guys Iíve gotten into it with in the past obviosuly love it. Itís like everyone wants their shot to take down the best but itís not happening brother. Iím superior to you in basketball knowledge, skill, accomplishments, bank accounts, lifestyle, etc. thereís just no competition little guy.

I didn't realize D-League players made bank.

Funny how all these non-basketball related things have been dragged in now. We do have a GD forum where I imagine we could talk about lifestyle and what not but lets keep it basketball related in here. If you do need to remind yourself of how great you are I'm sure you can call up your D League insiders and reminisce about the year or two where you were actually nobody.

WaDe03
11-16-2018, 09:29 PM
I didn't realize D-League players made bank.

Funny how all these non-basketball related things have been dragged in now. We do have a GD forum where I imagine we could talk about lifestyle and what not but lets keep it basketball related in here. If you do need to remind yourself of how great you are I'm sure you can call up your D League insiders and reminisce about the year or two where you were actually nobody.

Made banks overseas little guy and when I got back in the states and worked a few years as an accountant. Took my money and invested and now Iím retired at 28, but looking to coach college ball next year for fun. Lifeís good over here man. If I ever need to know what it feels like to be a nobody Iíll be sure to ask you, Iíve never known the feeling.

Lakers fans now defending what Iíve said in the past, this isnít turning out too good for you. As I said, if you really are worried enough to do the research the receipts are all here on PSD.

WaDe03
11-16-2018, 09:33 PM
Hell, even have a friend I played high school ball with thatís a trainer for the Sixers now. Main guy he worked with was Ben Simmons his first year when they were trying to get him rehabbed and all that. Now works with lower level guys in the team obviously as heís not the top trainer but my interest in the Sixers has skyrocketed since they have my 3rd favorite player. Maybe Iíll start being the Sixers news plug as well, weíll see.

More-Than-Most
11-16-2018, 09:35 PM
Another one where I thought we moved passed past differences. Iíll be coming for you brother, be ready.

lol its all in good fun... i :love: ya dude. We all get rekt sometimes no worries.

WaDe03
11-16-2018, 09:49 PM
lol its all in good fun... i :love: ya dude. We all get rekt sometimes no worries.

😂😂😂 love you!

GREATNESS ONE
11-16-2018, 11:47 PM
Yaíll My Ninjas!!!!

R. Johnson#3
11-17-2018, 04:28 AM
Made banks overseas little guy and when I got back in the states and worked a few years as an accountant. Took my money and invested and now Iím retired at 28, but looking to coach college ball next year for fun. Lifeís good over here man. If I ever need to know what it feels like to be a nobody Iíll be sure to ask you, Iíve never known the feeling.

Lakers fans now defending what Iíve said in the past, this isnít turning out too good for you. As I said, if you really are worried enough to do the research the receipts are all here on PSD.

If you're going to insult me can you at least make them clever? All the "little guys" and lying about having money is the kind of thing you'd do in jr high school.

Why would I research something that isn't even there? You're trying to send me on a wild goose chase for nothing just so you can have a laugh and I'm not biting.

Honestly if it is actually real, congrats on being retired at 28. It's amazing being able to make so much money at that young of an age. Just think, if you were actually good at basketball and didn't get cut from the D-League you would've never been able to become an accountant and retire this young.

R. Johnson#3
11-17-2018, 04:30 AM
Hell, even have a friend I played high school ball with thatís a trainer for the Sixers now. Main guy he worked with was Ben Simmons his first year when they were trying to get him rehabbed and all that. Now works with lower level guys in the team obviously as heís not the top trainer but my interest in the Sixers has skyrocketed since they have my 3rd favorite player. Maybe Iíll start being the Sixers news plug as well, weíll see.

What does this have to do with anything? Are you threatening Sixer fans?

WaDe03
11-17-2018, 12:46 PM
If you're going to insult me can you at least make them clever? All the "little guys" and lying about having money is the kind of thing you'd do in jr high school.

Why would I research something that isn't even there? You're trying to send me on a wild goose chase for nothing just so you can have a laugh and I'm not biting.

Honestly if it is actually real, congrats on being retired at 28. It's amazing being able to make so much money at that young of an age. Just think, if you were actually good at basketball and didn't get cut from the D-League you would've never been able to become an accountant and retire this young.

Just knew what to do with my money baby girl. I didnít get cut from the dleague, I actually played very well and took a big contract overseas but good try. Who knows, if you were as good at anything in life as I was/am at basketball you might have gotten to retire at a young age too. Tbh itís pretty boring though, thatís why Iím lookin frl be a college coach here soon or looking for something nba related.

WaDe03
11-17-2018, 12:47 PM
What does this have to do with anything? Are you threatening Sixer fans?

Just that I have legit sources, no threats in here. Might bring you all some Sixers news but idk, I donít want to hurt your feelings anymore than I already have.

R. Johnson#3
11-17-2018, 02:22 PM

Iím superior to you in basketball knowledge, skill, accomplishments, bank accounts, lifestyle, etc. thereís just no competition little guy.

Just knew what to do with my money baby girl. I didnít get cut from the dleague, I actually played very well and took a big contract overseas but good try. Who knows, if you were as good at anything in life as I was/am at basketball you might have gotten to retire at a young age too. Tbh itís pretty boring though, thatís why Iím lookin frl be a college coach here soon or looking for something nba related.

I hope you never stop spinning. I assume you'll take Coach K's job?

R. Johnson#3
11-17-2018, 02:29 PM
Just that I have legit sources, no threats in here. Might bring you all some Sixers news but idk, I donít want to hurt your feelings anymore than I already have.

That's the threat.

WaDe03
11-21-2018, 12:54 PM
Terrible attempts there R.Johnson, hope you enjoy your thanksgiving turkey because all youíre getting here is roast.

R. Johnson#3
11-21-2018, 02:35 PM
Terrible attempts there R.Johnson, hope you enjoy your thanksgiving turkey because all youíre getting here is roast.

Glad to see you finally learned. It was fun while it lasted :up:

WaDe03
11-21-2018, 02:37 PM
Glad to see you finally learned. It was fun while it lasted :up:

Learned nothing brother but saw you were basically waving the white flag with those last 2 posts. Enjoy brother

mightybosstone
11-21-2018, 02:40 PM
I hope you never stop spinning. I assume you'll take Coach K's job?

Holy crap, did he really say all of those things? That's pathetic. Regardless of whether or not any of it's true (which I seriously, seriously doubt), using your own success to put down others you've never met on an internet sports forum is truly the lowest of the low in my book. The guy's lost whatever little respect I had left for him.

Also, it begs the bigger question... If he's so wealthy that he could retire at 28, why is he wasting his time on an internet sports forum?

R. Johnson#3
11-21-2018, 02:50 PM
Holy crap, did he really say all of those things? That's pathetic. Regardless of whether or not any of it's true (which I seriously, seriously doubt), using your own success to put down others you've never met on an internet sports forum is truly the lowest of the low in my book. The guy's lost whatever little respect I had left for him.

Also, it begs the bigger question... If he's so wealthy that he could retire at 28, why is he wasting his time on an internet sports forum?

Learned nothing brother but saw you were basically waving the white flag with those last 2 posts. Enjoy brother

Again, it's not even me that has to prove I won. You keep living in your fantasy World full of delusions there.

R. Johnson#3
11-21-2018, 02:52 PM

It's just great because he's clearly a troll who can't handle his own medicine. He takes things so personally that he feels the need to one up people on the internet lol.

WaDe03
11-21-2018, 02:59 PM
Nah youíve just been coming at me non stop on some ******** anytime I post and it was getting old.

MBT as I said I couldnít care less if anyone believes me lol, you all can say I have or havenít done something but Iím living it so I know, it doesnít change the fact. If youíre young and retired you canít talk about sports on a sports forum? Iím not looking for respect from either of you as I donít respect either of you.

WaDe03
11-21-2018, 03:00 PM
It's just great because he's clearly a troll who can't handle his own medicine. He takes things so personally that he feels the need to one up people on the internet lol.

Itís great because this has clearly hurt you so much over time. I literally have real estate in your head.

WaDe03
11-21-2018, 03:01 PM
Again, it's not even me that has to prove I won. You keep living in your fantasy World full of delusions there.

You didnít win ****, fitting that youíre a raptors fan. Idk how you think you won by telling me I didnít do things that Iíve done. It doesnít add up.

mightybosstone
11-21-2018, 03:07 PM
Nah youíve just been coming at me non stop on some ******** anytime I post and it was getting old.

MBT as I said I couldnít care less if anyone believes me lol, you all can say I have or havenít done something but Iím living it so I know, it doesnít change the fact. If youíre young and retired you canít talk about sports on a sports forum? Iím not looking for respect from either of you as I donít respect either of you.

If this is how you choose to respond to others in a conversation on an internet sports forum, I seriously doubt you have much respect for yourself, frankly, mush less the opinions of others. People who get that defensive that quickly and resort to personal insults and boasting about their own successes tend to not be especially self-confident people.

Also, what happened to that overly positive guy from a few months ago? You assured us all it wasn't an act, but it didn't take too long for your true colors to show.

WaDe03
11-21-2018, 03:08 PM
If this is how you choose to respond to others in a conversation on an internet sports forum, I seriously doubt you have much respect for yourself, frankly, mush less the opinions of others. People who get that defensive that quickly and resort to personal insults and boasting about their own successes tend to not be especially self-confident people.

Also, what happened to that overly positive guy from a few months ago? You assured us all it wasn't an act, but it didn't take too long for your true colors to show.

Honestly part of it was stopped because it was hurting your feelings and you started *****ing as usual.

WaDe03
11-21-2018, 03:10 PM
You just jumped in last second so I donít want to hear it MBT, this dude has been trying to call me out in many different threads. I made him look dumb and now he tries to get me any chance he has. If you donít know the full story then keep to yourself.

R. Johnson#3
11-21-2018, 03:27 PM
You didnít win ****, fitting that youíre a raptors fan. Idk how you think you won by telling me I didnít do things that Iíve done. It doesnít add up.

Bit of a tongue twister there eh? Haha

R. Johnson#3
11-21-2018, 03:29 PM
You just jumped in last second so I donít want to hear it MBT, this dude has been trying to call me out in many different threads. I made him look dumb and now he tries to get me any chance he has. If you donít know the full story then keep to yourself.

If you keep on saying it, it wonít make it come true.

Hereís the full story. Heís upset, otherwise he wouldnít be telling you to keep to yourself.

WaDe03
11-21-2018, 03:30 PM
Bit of a tongue twister there eh? Haha

I own a decent amount of real estate in that brain brother, laying the foundation for another piece of property as we speak.

WaDe03
11-21-2018, 03:32 PM
If you keep on saying it, it wonít make it come true.

Hereís the full story. Heís upset, otherwise he wouldnít be telling you to keep to yourself.

I wouldnít call it upset but you send some smart *** remark when I post in other threads and itís happened since I gave you your first roast back at the trade deadline. Think about that, that was 9 months ago. I damn near have an entire neighborhood built in that brain.

R. Johnson#3
11-21-2018, 03:46 PM
I wouldnít call it upset but you send some smart *** remark when I post in other threads and itís happened since I gave you your first roast back at the trade deadline. Think about that, that was 9 months ago. I damn near have an entire neighborhood built in that brain.

*Sigh* Iíve already explained my master troll job to you and you just canít come to gripes with it. Which just goes to show how amazing it was.

Well WaDe03, so far the only person that has said youíve roasted me is you. Which is false and even if it were true, it counts for nothing. Iíve had numerous posters comment on how Iíve roasted you in this thread and then you even responded to them because you were hurt by it. You better get to deleting your posts because like you always say, ďthe receipts are all thereĒ Except this time they actually are.

WaDe03
11-21-2018, 03:51 PM
*Sigh* Iíve already explained my master troll job to you and you just canít come to gripes with it. Which just goes to show how amazing it was.

Well WaDe03, so far the only person that has said youíve roasted me is you. Which is false and even if it were true, it counts for nothing. Iíve had numerous posters comment on how Iíve roasted you in this thread and then you even responded to them because you were hurt by it. You better get to deleting your posts because like you always say, ďthe receipts are all thereĒ

They said you roasted me because you said I didnít play in the dleague or do this and that when I have, please tell
Me how thatís a roast.

ďYour username isnít R.Johnson#3Ē damn I just roasted you!

Lakers fans came in and defended that I have a source, receipts are there.

Your little ďtroll jobĒ that only turned out to be a troll job after you realized you were getting roasted wasnít at the trade deadline 9ímonths ago (the first time you made the mistake of coming at me).

Since then Iíve just continued to build the pieces to this great neighborhood and community Iíve built in that brain.

MygirlhatesCod
11-21-2018, 03:57 PM
Who tf is mello?

mightybosstone
11-21-2018, 05:16 PM

Whether he took what you said out of context or not, the sheer fact that you said those things isn't great. Maybe take a step back and read those posts from an outsider's perspective, and maybe you'll see how much of a massive tool you come off in those comments. Whether it is just you arguing with one poster and getting heated, others can see what you write, and it has an impact on what people think of you.

It's no different if you say something stupid on social media. Whether it's taken out of context or the person reading it has any knowledge of the circumstances surrounding the comments, the person posting the stupid thing still looks like a jerk.

FlashBolt
11-21-2018, 05:18 PM
They said you roasted me because you said I didnít play in the dleague or do this and that when I have, please tell
Me how thatís a roast.

Your little ďtroll jobĒ that only turned out to be a troll job after you realized you were getting roasted wasnít at the trade deadline 9ímonths ago (the first time you made the mistake of coming at me).

Since then Iíve just continued to build the pieces to this great neighborhood and community Iíve built in that brain.

He's just been verbally writing better sentences and it looks better. You're saying the same stuff. You gotta improve your material.

Heediot
11-21-2018, 05:39 PM
Playing for the Puerto Rico national team wold be a nice gesture. He would lift up the spirits of a nation going through a rough patch. Helping them qualify for the world cup would be nice too.

R. Johnson#3
11-21-2018, 06:23 PM
Me how thatís a roast.

Actually I said this,

It wasn't just your fake sources and D-League lie. It was also your non sensical dick riding of Wade and the fact that you try and troll people but can't handle it when it happens to you. All of which are true. You literally bring nothing of substance to the table when you post and I highlighted that with 3 golden examples. People got behind it because they agree with it. It was also a rebuttal in response to one of your sorry call outs. So yes, in every sense of the word you were roasted and what makes it extra nice is that you clearly can't handle it.

Your example clearly shows just how delusional you are. You ignore the fact that everyone agrees with what I've said and then try to make some bogus analogy that has no relation. It makes sense in your mind but then again you're the person who feels the need to bring up the lie that you're an ex D-Leaguer who also played over seas and is now a retired accountant at 28 who's going to coach college ball for fun (HA!) when you're being roasted on the internet by a complete stranger who you will never meet in real life. Just the fact that you're reaching for things that have nothing to do with the situation is a huge sign of weakness.

A Laker fan, not fans (again your delusions at work) came in and said some of the things you said about the Lakers ended up being true. Remember when I came up with that Kawhi trade with the Raptors that ended up happening? Sometimes it works like that. We all make guesses and sometimes they happen it's just that most of us aren't pathological liars about it.

My troll job was epic. I literally just kept repeating the same 2 lines over and over while you went looking for stats, quotes, articles and what not. "The Cavs did better with Jordan Clarkson in the 6th man role" and "Wade poisoned the locker room" I just hopped from one to the other doing 0 research while I repeated the same lines again and again. As I said before, I have 0 investment in the Cavs and I have never followed Jordan Clarkson in my life nor do I care to. If you want to go back and post the exchange then feel free to. You will clearly see what I'm saying is true. I know you think having the last word means you win but not in this case. You just keep digging your hole deeper and deeper. What's next? You were an All American in high school and you fought in the UFC?

R. Johnson#3
11-21-2018, 06:27 PM
He's just been verbally writing better sentences and it looks better. You're saying the same stuff. You gotta improve your material.

Unfortunately he has nothing to work with aside from the fact I'm a Raptors fan and the fact we have no rings. WaDe03 on the other hand is like the gift who keeps on giving.

ewing
11-21-2018, 08:01 PM
Unfortunately he has nothing to work with aside from the fact I'm a Raptors fan and the fact we have no rings. WaDe03 on the other hand is like the gift who keeps on giving.

you being a Raptors fan gives him plenty of material [emoji3]

R. Johnson#3
11-22-2018, 12:18 AM
you being a Raptors fan gives him plenty of material [emoji3]

Oh 100%. We haven't accomplished anything yet as a franchise but this years team is pretty exciting.

blahblahyoutoo
11-22-2018, 02:09 AM

Axe anyone on the knicks roster 4 years ago.
In fact, axe Amare how melo felt about linsanity and then his contract later that offseason.

EthanHarris
11-22-2018, 02:25 AM
I heard that Carmelo Anthony may be heading to the Miami Heat.

I think teams need to understand if Carmelo is still a missing piece for championship teams (https://www.thebasketballfans.com/carmelo-anthony-washed-up-superstar-or-missing-piece-for-a-championship-team/).

Some say he is a problematic player. Some says he just didn't find he's new spot yet.
I believe it's the second one.

FlashBolt
11-22-2018, 05:04 AM
I heard that Carmelo Anthony may be returning to the Miami Heat.

I think teams need to understand if Carmelo is still a missing piece for championship teams (https://www.thebasketballfans.com/carmelo-anthony-washed-up-superstar-or-missing-piece-for-a-championship-team/).

Some say he is a problematic player. Some says he just didn't find he's new spot yet.
I believe it's the second one.

I don't get what you're saying. Melo was never a Miami Heat player so he isn't returning to it. Also, you said he is still a missing piece for a championship but under what role? We've seen that he isn't capable of being a catch-and-shoot player, playmaker, or defender. He's only getting older. This is not Wade we're talking about. It's a guy who has been a scorer his entire career and when he can't score any longer, he doesn't know how to adjust. I believe he should retire. Either he takes a bench role, play 10-15 minutes, or retirement is what likely the best for him.

R. Johnson#3
11-22-2018, 09:35 AM
I don't get what you're saying. Melo was never a Miami Heat player so he isn't returning to it. Also, you said he is still a missing piece for a championship but under what role? We've seen that he isn't capable of being a catch-and-shoot player, playmaker, or defender. He's only getting older. This is not Wade we're talking about. It's a guy who has been a scorer his entire career and when he can't score any longer, he doesn't know how to adjust. I believe he should retire. Either he takes a bench role, play 10-15 minutes, or retirement is what likely the best for him.

Yeah I donít think Melo really has a place on the Heat. Theyíre battling for a playoff spot and already have a big who canít defend (Whiteside). It would be cool though seeing some of the top of the 2003 draft class playing together. Melo being the 3rd best out of that draft with Wade coming in right behind Darko at 6th best.

EthanHarris
11-22-2018, 03:43 PM

You are right, my bad. I meant I heard he is heading to Miami..
But, I do think Camelo Anthony still know how to shoot. He still got it. He just needs to find his new spot..

buckalis
11-22-2018, 03:56 PM
Anywhere but to the Bucks...