PDA

View Full Version : Putting together attractive trade packages to lure stars to your team

Tg11
11-12-2018, 06:48 PM
Well if we are saying hypothetical trade packages to lure stars to teams...in that regard with my Celtics as far as luring Anthony Davis:

Gordon Hayward
Jaylen Brown
Al Horford
Future 1st round protected draft pick all to the Pelicans to get Anthony Davis in a Celtics uniform

Now another trade package hypothetical:

Brandon Ingram
KCP
Lonzo Ball

To the Washington Wizards to get Bradley Beal in a Lakers uniform; pretty much a win-win trade between the Lakers and Wizards. Beal basically would make the Lakers better in terms of 3 point shooting and floor spacing. Ingram, KCP and Lonzo go to the Wizards where they can actually start fresh and get more minutes but also have more time to develop.

GREATNESS ONE
11-12-2018, 08:31 PM
Lakers pass.

We'll take "Clutch Sports" Anthony Davis

You guys have to work out Kyrie's contract before you can obtain AD, (Rose Rule)

FlashBolt
11-13-2018, 12:02 AM
Why would Lakers trade that to get a B-Level player in Beal who doesn't play defense? Simply not worth it. They could get more value from that.

GREATNESS ONE
11-13-2018, 12:11 AM
Why would Lakers trade that to get a B-Level player in Beal who doesn't play defense? Simply not worth it. They could get more value from that.

Thank you. Not to mention, we're unloading to get Beal, that would eliminate our cap space to get another Max FA.

More-Than-Most
11-13-2018, 12:14 AM
Lakers pass.

We'll take "Clutch Sports" Anthony Davis

You guys have to work out Kyrie's contract before you can obtain AD, (Rose Rule)

Thank you. Not to mention, we're unloading to get Beal, that would eliminate our cap space to get another Max FA.

this is the issue? look at his first trade lol... hayward off injury playing terrible with a horrid contract... brown who looks horrid... a 32 year old horford who is avg 11/7 and a protected pick for a top 5 player in the nba.

More-Than-Most
11-13-2018, 12:16 AM
Well if we are saying hypothetical trade packages to lure stars to teams...in that regard with my Celtics as far as luring Anthony Davis:

Gordon Hayward
Jaylen Brown
Al Horford
Future 1st round protected draft pick all to the Pelicans to get Anthony Davis in a Celtics uniform

Brandon Ingram
KCP
Lonzo Ball

To the Washington Wizards to get Bradley Beal in a Lakers uniform; pretty much a win-win trade between the Lakers and Wizards. Beal basically would make the Lakers better in terms of 3 point shooting and floor spacing. Ingram, KCP and Lonzo go to the Wizards where they can actually start fresh and get more minutes but also have more time to develop.

to get AD it starts with Tatum and Brown. You arent getting AD without a package of

Tatum
Brown
Kings pick
Your pick

and the pelicans probably and rightfully still say no.

GREATNESS ONE
11-13-2018, 12:18 AM
to get AD it starts with Tatum and Brown. You arent getting AD without a package of

Tatum
Brown
Kings pick
Your pick

and the pelicans probably and rightfully still say no.

agreed because Brown looks like a "system" player u/Stevens, not very special, had a good playoff last year but he's regressing with Hayward/Kyrie etc.

More-Than-Most
11-13-2018, 12:24 AM
as for the sixers I wouldnt want kemba... Beal is ideal for our team but id rather just get lesser players who can spread the floor and not cause issues while keeping shamet/our picks/heat pick/fultz/Zaire... Not worth to give up assets until we see our the team comes together with butler.

FlashBolt
11-13-2018, 12:25 AM
this is the issue? look at his first trade lol... hayward off injury playing terrible with a horrid contract... brown who looks horrid... a 32 year old horford who is avg 11/7 and a protected pick for a top 5 player in the nba.

lol i didn't even want to entertain that thought honestly. he's not even thinking about the cap situation. Hayward and Horford will get 60 million this year and $65 million next year lmao. so OP wants to get rid of their cap and garbage for a top 5 player in AD LMAO. that's hilarious man. Brown looks so bad right now I'm not sure how it's possible. He was making a huge leap forward last season. Hayward+Horford making $65 million.. jesus christ. those two probably have a locker room next to each other laughing their ***** off.

FlashBolt
11-13-2018, 12:30 AM

Gordon Hayward
Jaylen Brown
Al Horford

Brandon Ingram
KCP
Lonzo Ball

I don't think your Celtics package is attractive. I think you want to send your garbage down the tube and expect a golden egg in return. everyone in the NBA knows Gordon's contract was overpaid and when he injured his legs, it became one of the worst contracts. Not many players will come back from that kind of injury and with his lack of athleticism, it's tough for him to gain any advantage to get to his spots. Jaylen Brown has regressed significantly. Al Horford? Yeah, who wants that guy for $33 million on their payroll? Not me. It might be attractive for you but everyone in the league is very well aware of Ainge fleecing everyone and they're not having it so they can be the joke of the league.

GREATNESS ONE
11-13-2018, 12:32 AM
I honestly think the OP was just trolling because those trade ideas are GARBAGE

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-13-2018, 09:38 AM

Heediot
11-13-2018, 09:50 AM
Brandon Ingram
KCP
Lonzo Ball

Misread something thought it was Kuz instead of KCP.