mavs
Spurs
GSW

More-Than-Most
11-12-2018, 08:31 PM
sorry i didnt get the first game in so i left it blank

warfelg
11-12-2018, 09:35 PM
Even my ugly *** FT form is laughing ate Markell’s Fultz right now.

tredigs
11-12-2018, 09:46 PM
Even my ugly *** FT form is laughing ate Markell’s Fultz right now.

FT contest: Markelle Fultz versus Lebron James in the clutch. Who wins?

tredigs
11-12-2018, 09:48 PM
I'm thinking Fultz has 2-3 more weeks of this before he's relegated to the end of the bench or moved to the G league to try to figure it out. In a team that just went all-in to win-now, he has no place on the roster. I mean he has no place on any roster, but especially in their current scenario.

tredigs
11-12-2018, 10:18 PM
Man, Caris Lavert apparently with a devastating leg injury. Sounds like something broke in half at the very least (I have not and won't watch it, just told it was gruesome). He was absolutely crushing this year, too. Was the MIP.

warfelg
11-12-2018, 10:24 PM

He’s got a guy dating his mom that fancies himself a trainer/coach/business manager. Wouldn’t be shocked if he’s at the middle of this mess.

kdspurman
11-12-2018, 10:28 PM
Man, Caris Lavert apparently with a devastating leg injury. Sounds like something broke in half at the very least (I have not and won't watch it, just told it was gruesome). He was absolutely crushing this year, too. Was the MIP.

Dam man... Im sure it'll be unavoidable on Twitter, but that really sucks

warfelg
11-12-2018, 10:30 PM
Dam man... Im sure it'll be unavoidable on Twitter, but that really sucks

Lots and lots of writers are refusing to share it and begging people not to.

zn23
11-12-2018, 10:37 PM
Lowry has been great all year, but tonight was just an awful night for him.

FlashBolt
11-12-2018, 10:40 PM
damn just saw that Lavert play... he's going to be out for a long time. Was balling this season as well

kdspurman
11-12-2018, 10:44 PM
Lots and lots of writers are refusing to share it and begging people not to.

Man. I can't remember did they do that with Hayward too?

damn just saw that Lavert play... he's going to be out for a long time. Was balling this season as well

Worse than PG/Hayward?

zn23
11-12-2018, 10:44 PM
Reminds me of the Paul George injury... Just terrible.

Vinny642
11-12-2018, 10:53 PM
Wish the best for Lavery.

My Pels tho.... the 12-1 Raptors werent ready

YAALREADYKNO
11-12-2018, 10:57 PM
Man hoping for the best for Levert. He was ballin this year too

kdspurman
11-12-2018, 11:01 PM
Wish the best for Lavery.

My Pels tho.... the 12-1 Raptors werent ready

Fwiw, I was the only one to pick em tonight :cool: . Big win for them

More-Than-Most
11-12-2018, 11:04 PM
embiid the very best in the world out here making people his sons.

More-Than-Most
11-12-2018, 11:06 PM
AD/Randle are just a digusting combo man. Big Julius with another 17/12/4 game likes its nothing

More-Than-Most
11-12-2018, 11:08 PM

his shooting guy and him havent talked and it shows the last 3 weeks... if he wants to listen to his mothers bf then so be it... let him sit on the bench and if it continues send him to the lesser league and so on... His free throw form before the last 3 weeks was fine and now its trash again... its 100 percent all in his head which is sad.

bucketss
11-12-2018, 11:09 PM
kawhi is on a mini slump.

More-Than-Most
11-12-2018, 11:13 PM
losing saric might be the best thing for us... the floor is just opened up without him... Muscala etc can fill the role... saric will be a very good 17/10 guy for years to come but ben just looks so much better without him being able to move freely around and control the ball. Saric with the ball in his hands and his lack of off the ball movement hurt us. I will miss cov so much though.

ewing
11-12-2018, 11:13 PM
I'm thinking Fultz has 2-3 more weeks of this before he's relegated to the end of the bench or moved to the G league to try to figure it out. In a team that just went all-in to win-now, he has no place on the roster. I mean he has no place on any roster, but especially in their current scenario.

I can’t believe he is still playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

warfelg
11-12-2018, 11:18 PM
Man. I can't remember did they do that with Hayward too?

Worse than PG/Hayward?

Yea. I will say for the most part all places have done better since the backlash of the Ware injury to say “we aren’t showing this”.

kdspurman
11-12-2018, 11:20 PM

They're calling it The Charles Barkley swing of basketball

kdspurman
11-12-2018, 11:23 PM
Yea. I will say for the most part all places have done better since the backlash of the Ware injury to say “we aren’t showing this”.

Ugh. That Ware injury was brutal. Just glad to see people getting better at it. The comments on Twitter is where the trolls will put the video or stills

More-Than-Most
11-12-2018, 11:24 PM
also amir johnson not playing feels ****ing amazing.

WaDe03
11-12-2018, 11:28 PM
Embiid keeps getting calls like that all year he has a legit shot at MVP. Crazy thing is they’re adding an even better player next game. Him and Butler will be very hard to stop.

ewing
11-12-2018, 11:30 PM
also amir johnson not playing feels ****ing amazing.

What happened to him? In 2014 he was 14th in RPM

More-Than-Most
11-12-2018, 11:36 PM
What happened to him? In 2014 he was 14th in RPM

His defense was amazing back then... 4 years will do that to a person esp at that position... he was like 27 at the time... he is now 31 and the league got faster and the best center are guys like horford/embiid/davis/cousins/gobert etc etc etc and not just dwight howard and trash

More-Than-Most
11-12-2018, 11:38 PM
28/13/4 on 48/30/80 shooting and a top 5 defender in basketball... mvp would be limiting how great he actually is... he deserves mvp and curry/lebron should be forced to give him one of theirs as well.

anyone want him for 2 2nd round picks? anyone? anyone at all? :D

FlashBolt
11-12-2018, 11:44 PM
his shooting guy and him havent talked and it shows the last 3 weeks... if he wants to listen to his mothers bf then so be it... let him sit on the bench and if it continues send him to the lesser league and so on... His free throw form before the last 3 weeks was fine and now its trash again... its 100 percent all in his head which is sad.

so when I said it, I was being a hater. Now you say it's all in his head (confidence). Can you admit I was right this time or do we have to go back and forth about it? The dude was so indecisive with his FT shooting he forgot how to shoot it. He gets paid to play basketball...?

ewing
11-12-2018, 11:49 PM
His defense was amazing back then... 4 years will do that to a person esp at that position... he was like 27 at the time... he is now 31 and the league got faster and the best center are guys like horford/embiid/davis/cousins/gobert etc etc etc and not just dwight howard and trash

Not 14th best center. 14th best. top 15 player in the league

More-Than-Most
11-12-2018, 11:56 PM
so when I said it, I was being a hater. Now you say it's all in his head (confidence). Can you admit I was right this time or do we have to go back and forth about it? The dude was so indecisive with his FT shooting he forgot how to shoot it. He gets paid to play basketball...?

it took 3 weeks for him to change it so yea that pretty much screams you were right but its more than confidence... pride/stupidity etc. It literally got horrid within 2 weeks or so lol... i feel like he expected everything to be great after 3 games which is just silly and decided welp i know better which is also silly. Nba players are stupid.

More-Than-Most
11-13-2018, 12:04 AM
Not 14th best center. 14th best. top 15 player in the league

yea i know... back then Dwight was known as the best center even though amir was actually the better offensive player so one could argue in 2014 amir was a top 3 center because of a number of things... Amir again wasnt as good defensively but howard was a net negative offensive player... he couldnt score outside of 2 feet and had almost 3 turnovers per game in the 2014-15 season... Amir played lesser defense but still damn good defense while having range and could hit a 3 plus he turned it over about half the amount dwight did

also he was 16th.... and again i have said this when it comes to cov 900 times... YOU DONT USE ANY STAT BY 1 SEASON... use the stat over a 3 year avg and then use logic... everybody can have 1 very good year because of the system/players around them etc but the ability to sustain that play is key... i never called cov a top 30 player i said he had a top 30 season.

FlashBolt
11-13-2018, 12:04 AM
it took 3 weeks for him to change it so yea that pretty much screams you were right but its more than confidence... pride/stupidity etc. It literally got horrid within 2 weeks or so lol... i feel like he expected everything to be great after 3 games which is just silly and decided welp i know better which is also silly. Nba players are stupid.

Nah, dude has no confidence at all man. How bad? The past 143 minutes of his NBA career, he has not ATTEMPTED a three. You're telling me he isn't open for a three at any point of that 143 minutes? He's completely abandoned trying to shoot at this point.

FlashBolt
11-13-2018, 12:09 AM
I will say this, if neither Ben or Fultz can shoot, what's the point of having Fultz? Ben can do everything Fultz can. You can't have Fultz with your ending or starting lineup with Ben so they should look to move him since they're gearing up to make a meaningful run. With Butler, Ben, and Embiid, you guys should be a top 5-6 NBA team and just as good any not named the Warriors. Fultz likely has low value around the league but maybe being on a team with low expectations can help the guy out.

More-Than-Most
11-13-2018, 12:11 AM
I will say this, if neither Ben or Fultz can shoot, what's the point of having Fultz? Ben can do everything Fultz can. You can't have Fultz with your ending or starting lineup with Ben so they should look to move him since they're gearing up to make a meaningful run. With Butler, Ben, and Embiid, you guys should be a top 5-6 NBA team and just as good any not named the Warriors. Fultz likely has low value around the league but maybe being on a team with low expectations can help the guy out.

there is no reason to move fultz... we wont get anything... he is a good bench player and has been playing good defensively... there is no upside to moving him right now esp for just a shooter... we can put him on the bench team and bring in shooters off waivers

JAZZNC
11-13-2018, 12:13 AM

But you'd rather have him than Tatum. This dude is a joke right now. He was a #1 pick that you traded assets to get....yuck.

WaDe03
11-13-2018, 12:15 AM
Miami is really missing their best defender and 3 point shooter who is on paternity leave.

Could also use a star top 10 level player. Wonder how they could get one of those, oh wait.......

FlashBolt
11-13-2018, 12:16 AM
there is no reason to move fultz... we wont get anything... he is a good bench player and has been playing good defensively... there is no upside to moving him right now esp for just a shooter... we can put him on the bench team and bring in shooters off waivers

Damn, so the dude is a bench player now? He might be the biggest BUST in NBA history considering all the events surrounding this draft in terms of trading UP to get him, him having a shot to NOT having a shot, the other players in this draft who will go on to have very good careers and then Fultz, the #1 pick, in his second NBA season has no value in the NBA. I don't hate the kid but Philly fans were the ones being unreasonable here when everyone objectively said he can't shoot.

More-Than-Most
11-13-2018, 12:18 AM
But you'd rather have him than Tatum. This dude is a joke right now. He was a #1 pick that you traded assets to get....yuck.

talent wise i still say yes... he needs to stop acting like a child though. Why must i continue explaining this over and over? This situation literally has never happened before where a kid decided to change his entire shot after he was drafted for no reason at all. He has the talent he is just cracking under pressure.

FlashBolt
11-13-2018, 12:19 AM

Fox might be the best player in that draft right now.

More-Than-Most
11-13-2018, 12:19 AM
Miami is really missing their best defender and 3 point shooter who is on maternity leave.

Could also use a star top 10 level player. Wonder how they could get one of those, oh wait.......

I always knew wade had a vagina. Will he breast feed now that he is retiring while his wife goes out and works? : )

More-Than-Most
11-13-2018, 12:20 AM

yup... tatum cant shoot right now either... ball and fultz look terrible.

WaDe03
11-13-2018, 12:20 AM
I always knew wade had a vagina. Will he breast feed now that he is retiring while his wife goes out and works? : )

Paternity is for men brother!

More-Than-Most
11-13-2018, 12:22 AM
did ya see the edit. : )

JAZZNC
11-13-2018, 12:24 AM
talent wise i still say yes... he needs to stop acting like a child though. Why must i continue explaining this over and over? This situation literally has never happened before where a kid decided to change his entire shot after he was drafted for no reason at all. He has the talent he is just cracking under pressure.

You have to keep explaining it because it's a really stupid position to take and you just can't say the words "I was wrong". The guy is obviously a mental midget and that doesn't just go away. And now he changed his shot for no reason at all? But he was injured right? You can't possibly be saying he sat out all of last year because he's a *****?

JAZZNC
11-13-2018, 12:25 AM
i always knew wade had a vagina. Will he breast feed now that he is retiring while his wife goes out and works? : )

lmao!

Wrigheyes4MVP
11-13-2018, 12:26 AM
Man, Fox is really good. He's really improved his shooting and his mid range game is money.

JAZZNC
11-13-2018, 12:27 AM
Very possible. Tatum and Mitchell haven't made the leap everyone had hoped. See how Fox does when people legit start game planning for him and take that team seriously but he's looked really good so far.

More-Than-Most
11-13-2018, 12:29 AM
You have to keep explaining it because it's a really stupid position to take and you just can't say the words "I was wrong". The guy is obviously a mental midget and that doesn't just go away. And now he changed his shot for no reason at all? But he was injured right? You can't possibly be saying he sat out all of last year because he's a *****?

like when people said the same **** about embiid? because i got the same **** from people for understanding 2 things that they couldnt

the talent
the age

Embiid was suppose to net us 2 first round picks all because of a foot injury at a super young age that would never heal... he had all the ability in the world and people just saw injuries and there is 2 things time fixes... Fultz has all the skill in the world and we seen that in collage... the only thing that changed was his shot because he got in his head which is fixable either on the sixers or elsewhere. That being said you are correct do you want embiid for 2 2nds?

Hey go look back at the draft when i talked about that kid fox and how special he was gonna be and how **** lonzo was gonna be... how brown was capped and not a guy id like in the draft esp at where the celtics drafted him at. When you have the skill and ability you have a shot and fultz has it but he could easily end up mentally weak like kwame brown of course... tatum came in more nba ready and polished... fultz has the higher potential where is tatum is a sure thing.

FlashBolt
11-13-2018, 12:38 AM
like when people said the same **** about embiid? because i got the same **** from people for understanding 2 things that they couldnt

the talent
the age

Embiid was suppose to net us 2 first round picks all because of a foot injury at a super young age that would never heal... he had all the ability in the world and people just saw injuries and there is 2 things time fixes... Fultz has all the skill in the world and we seen that in collage... the only thing that changed was his shot because he got in his head which is fixable either on the sixers or elsewhere. That being said you are correct do you want embiid for 2 2nds?

Hey go look back at the draft when i talked about that kid fox and how special he was gonna be and how **** lonzo was gonna be... how brown was capped and not a guy id like in the draft esp at where the celtics drafted him at. When you have the skill and ability you have a shot and fultz has it but he could easily end up mentally weak like kwame brown of course... tatum came in more nba ready and polished... fultz has the higher potential where is tatum is a sure thing.

things could have turned out the other way as well. Injuries are a serious thing. The only people who knew how severe his injury was aren't the public - it's the team who works with him every day. They obviously sidelined him because they weren't confident he should be out there. This discussion could just as easily be, "Philly should have traded Embiid when they had the chance." You win some, you lose some. In Fultz case, I'm sorry but hasn't this kid played basketball his entire life? How do you not have a shot right now? And he can be compared with Ball in some sense but at least Ball is confident as hell and still tries to take them. I hope Butler can talk some sense into him and boost his morale. This is getting ridiculous. Every game there is a video clip of this guy doing something stupid with his shot.

Wrigheyes4MVP
11-13-2018, 12:43 AM
Bogdan Bogdanovic is super underrated. Such a high IQ player.

Man I really wish the Kings took Doncic. This team would be so fun with him.

JAZZNC
11-13-2018, 12:56 AM

the talent
the age

Jesus Christ dude.

zn23
11-13-2018, 01:14 AM

He's definitely taken the biggest leap. I thought he'd be at least about 2 more years away from but he's really worked on his jump shot and the offense is much more fast paced this year which favors his style.

Saddletramp
11-13-2018, 02:26 AM
Very entertaining GS/LAC game tonight. Even with no Curry, there’s no reason GS should’ve lost that game.

Montrezl Harrell is so fun to watch. Hated losing him.

Saddletramp
11-13-2018, 02:28 AM
Also, it’s amazing how well The Process worked out considering Okafor and Fultz were complete busts. I guess Fultz could still work it out or get traded for something that won’t suck.

Lakers + Giants
11-13-2018, 02:29 AM

The fact that u didnt add javale there pisses me off.

zn23
11-13-2018, 02:39 AM
Also, it’s amazing how well The Process worked out considering Okafor and Fultz were complete busts. I guess Fultz could still work it out or get traded for something that won’t suck.

It's not good to strike out when you have a high draft pick.

The Sixers blew it with MCW, Okafor, and it looks like Fultz as well.

Okafor was one of the biggest busts of all time imo. I can't fault the Sixers for taking him at 3 when he was a consensus top 2 pick and led Duke to a National Championship. My goodness though, what a disaster he's turned into.

FlashBolt
11-13-2018, 03:37 AM

Okafor was one of the biggest busts of all time imo. I can't fault the Sixers for taking him at 3 when he was a consensus top 2 pick and led Duke to a National Championship. My goodness though, what a disaster he's turned into.

are we gonna forget about Nerlins Noel? he was the sixth pick lol

Saddletramp
11-13-2018, 04:49 AM
Magic
Raptors
Sixers
Thunder
Grizzlies
Wolves
Mavs
Kings
Warriors

5-4

Saddletramp
11-13-2018, 04:52 AM

Dang, forgot about MCW and Noel. They just traded a draft and stash and a guy they got off the street into Jimmy Butler. The Rockets had Covington and I liked him, but he wasn’t ready at the time. Getting minutes really helped him out.

Cal827
11-13-2018, 08:50 AM
Washington
Philadelphia
Toronto
Chicago
Memphis
Minnesota
OKC
San Antonio
Golden State

4-5...Eww :laugh2:

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-13-2018, 09:06 AM

kdspurman
11-13-2018, 10:35 AM
Wizards
Pelicans
76ers
Thunder
Jazz
Wolves
Mavs
Spurs (almost went Sac)
Warriors

Thought the Spurs messed up my perfect night, but the Warriors lost too anyway.

Rivera
11-13-2018, 10:41 AM
Last Nights Results:

tg11 7-2
kdspur 7-2
MtM 5-3
saddletramp 5-4
L+G 4-5
bucketss 4-5
Riv 4-5
wade03 4-5
cal827 4-5
warfleg 4-5
ewing 2-7

kdspurman
11-13-2018, 10:51 AM
Last Nights Results:

tg11 8-1
kdspur 7-2
MtM 5-3
saddletramp 5-4
L+G 4-5
bucketss 4-5
Riv 4-5
wade03 4-5
cal827 4-5
warfleg 4-5
ewing 2-7

I think Tg11 was 7-2, he also had the Spurs/Warriors picks wrong

Rivera
11-13-2018, 11:12 AM
done edited

TheDish87
11-13-2018, 12:07 PM

definitely didnt blow it with MCW he was dealt for a top pick

GREATNESS ONE
11-13-2018, 01:07 PM
That warriors loss was fantastic, they’re on the verge of implosion...

kdspurman
11-13-2018, 01:32 PM

ewing
11-13-2018, 02:05 PM

Wow that’s great. Hope the kid makes a full recovery

tredigs
11-13-2018, 02:09 PM

:laugh:

WaDe03
11-13-2018, 03:46 PM

They literally have so much talent that none of that matters lol.

GREATNESS ONE
11-13-2018, 04:35 PM
They literally have so much talent that none of that matters lol.

This year, yes sir you’re correct but Durant leave in FA :nod:

Hope they enjoy their last ride, because Durant is going to join the Lakers next FA and take down the Warriors.

https://youtu.be/iCSpxnm9Rgc

kdspurman
11-13-2018, 04:38 PM
This year, yes sir you’re correct but Durant leave in FA :nod:

Hope they enjoy their last ride, because Durant is going to join the Lakers next FA and take down the Warriors.

https://youtu.be/iCSpxnm9Rgc

Kawhi & Durant joining?

GREATNESS ONE
11-13-2018, 04:40 PM
Kawhi or Durant joining?

Fixed it ;)

No way we can fit both with our cap.

Saddletramp
11-13-2018, 05:40 PM

Good to hear. I didn’t see it but people were saying how bad it was and it wasn’t a break? I was expecting a PG or Heyward type injury. That seems weird.

And no, I don’t want to see it.

kdspurman
11-13-2018, 06:05 PM
Fixed it ;)

No way we can fit both with our cap.

Ha. That'd be crazy if both could go. But ya.. It'll be interesting to see what pans out