PDA

View Full Version : NBA Power Rankings

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-09-2018, 12:13 PM
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2804745-nba-power-rankings-whos-rising-whos-falling-after-3-weeks#slide14

:clap::hi5::D:worthy::dance:

GREATNESS ONE
11-09-2018, 03:16 PM
Hoping Curry is out with a season ending injury, that would really even the playing field and make this NBA season MUCH better.

Htownballa1622
11-09-2018, 03:22 PM
Hoping Curry is out with a season ending injury, that would really even the playing field and make this NBA season MUCH better.

This aint it chief.

I hate the Warriors as much as anyone but hoping for someone to be out with season ending injury is poor taste.

Would I be sad if Draymond was out with a season ending injury? No. But I wouldn't wish it upon him.

GREATNESS ONE
11-09-2018, 05:03 PM
Yea, I didnít find a magic lamp or wished upon a Star but the fact is heís hurt with a MRI coming. So yea, hoping the playing field gets even with him being out for the year, donít feel too bad for him, heís making 40milliom dollars. How much do you make 40k?

tredigs
11-10-2018, 08:49 AM
Yea, I didnít find a magic lamp or wished upon a Star but the fact is heís hurt with a MRI coming. So yea, hoping the playing field gets even with him being out for the year, donít feel too bad for him, heís making 40milliom dollars. How much do you make 40k?

Hint: The Lakers have a 0% chance to win the title. With or without Curry playing on the Warriors.

tredigs
11-10-2018, 08:51 AM
Your season goal right now is to pray the Lakers are good enough to be the Warriors'1st round floor mat. Godspeed.

Cal827
11-10-2018, 08:51 AM
:laugh2:

Can't wait for the Healthy Raptors to play the Healthy Bucks this year. Bucks have been very impressive this season.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-10-2018, 09:10 AM

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-10-2018, 09:11 AM
:laugh2:

Can't wait for the Healthy Raptors to play the Healthy Bucks this year. Bucks have been very impressive this season.

Kawhi and Giannis both didn't play that game. Who else injured on the Raptors?

ewing
11-10-2018, 09:16 AM
Kawhi and Giannis both didn't play that game. Who else injured on the Raptors?

Highlife, Iím impressed with your teamís results but no sold. On paper they look like a team that could struggle when things slow down in the playoffs. How has the offense looked in the half court? What do you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-10-2018, 10:16 AM
Highlife, Iím impressed with your teamís results but no sold. On paper they look like a team that could struggle when things slow down in the playoffs. How has the offense looked in the half court? What do you think?

I missed the Bucks/Warriors game. But I watched the Bucks/Kings sprinting game. Half court we got shooters now. Lopez and Ersan and rookie DDV. Also Henson hitting threes. We spread the floor. Lane ends up wide open for any of Bledsoe,Brogdon and Giannis.

Were passing alot till we hit the open man for a 3 or a lob for easy dunk. Also Kidd/Prunty lame schemes are gone. Bud is our savior. We force other teams to play like the old Bucks Kidd coached teams. We make teams shoot the deep twos and we shoot the open threes and we clog the paint. Also Lopez boxing out and Giannis getting a ton of boards this year.

Bucks good rebounding. Lopez/Ersan been huge for us. Also once Bledsoe has his head in the game were beastly. Also Middleton been awesome launching threes instead of the lame deep twos Kidd him doing. I can see a ton of teams chasing after UFA Middleton next summer.

ewing
11-10-2018, 10:21 AM
I missed the Bucks/Warriors game. But I watched the Bucks/Kings sprinting game. Half court we got shooters now. Lopez and Ersan and rookie DDV. Also Henson hitting threes. We spread the floor. Lane ends up wide open for any of Bledsoe,Brogdon and Giannis.

Were passing alot till we hit the open man for a 3 or a lob for easy dunk. Also Kidd/Prunty lame schemes are gone. Bud is our savior. We force other teams to play like the old Bucks Kidd coached teams. We make teams shoot the deep twos and we shoot the open threes and we clog the paint. Also Lopez boxing out and Giannis getting a ton of boards this year.

Bucks good rebounding. Lopez/Ersan been huge for us. Also once Bledsoe has his head in the game were beastly. Also Middleton been awesome launching threes instead of the lame deep twos Kidd him doing. I can see a ton of teams chasing after UFA Middleton next summer.

Thanks Iíll be watching. Itís amazing Ersan is on his 3rd run in Milk. It seems no one respects this guy. I think he is a heck of a role player. Legit shooter and
real feisty

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-10-2018, 10:53 AM
Thanks Iíll be watching. Itís amazing Ersan is on his 3rd run in Milk. It seems no one respects this guy. I think he is a heck of a role player. Legit shooter and
real feisty

Bucks GM Horst finally got plenty of shooters to surround Giannis. Check how wide open the paint is for easy dunks. In prior years under poorly constructed Kidd teams Giannis use to have to dunk over 3 or 4 guys all the time.

GREATNESS ONE
11-10-2018, 11:47 AM
Hint: The Lakers have a 0% chance to win the title. With or without Curry playing on the Warriors.

Hint, youíll stop watching Warrior games when theyíre the doormat of the league again :nod:

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-12-2018, 08:13 AM