PDA

View Full Version : CHICAGO BULLS: The team to watch for taking over from GSW in the seasons to follow...

buckalis
11-04-2018, 07:14 AM
The Chicago Bulls have hit gold by drafting W.Carter jr. and even more so by drafting CHANDLER HUTCHINSON at N.22 of the drafts...

Carter is starting already and Huchinson had one start, but continusly has more minutes than the player he replaces and both the rookies are extremely effective this early in the season, but extremely promissing potential too.

With L.Markanen coming back and Z.Lavine having a solid performance, the Bulls seem to have one of the most talented and young cores in the league, but also have healthy financials and very good roster depth in all positions, as well as the historic background and the experience as to soon be competitors.

The only missing piece at the moment, seems to be a TOP-5 AllStar that will complete the picture and along with the young core's further development, will turn the team to a fearful weapon for many years to come.

I believe that the Bulls will be after landing KD out of free agency next off season and will succeed to add him in their roster...

All in all, watch the Bulls... they will make it to the playoffs this season and will be the team I would put my money on, for the seasons to come.

EDIT: Chandler Huchinson was my 1st choice for my Bucks to have... Athough Donte Divichenzo seems to be an excellent choice for the Bucks, I still believe that Chandler was the REAL STEAL out of this season's drafts...

Chronz
11-04-2018, 11:34 AM
Just need to ditch jabari

KG2TB
11-04-2018, 11:45 AM
As a Bulls fan..... :laugh2:

The Bulls aren't attracting any big name free agent. Bank on that. Never have, never will. Not with this current administration. They could only attract the Carlos Boozer's and Pau Gasol's past their prime...and that was with a pre injured Rose on the roster.

They do have some nice pieces in LaVine, Lauri, Carter, and Hutch is a nice player but none of those guys will carry a franchise. Their best bet is to land a top 3-5 pick this year and hope they turn into that type of player.

COOLbeans
11-04-2018, 12:09 PM

The Bulls aren't attracting any big name free agent. Bank on that. Never have, never will. Not with this current administration. They could only attract the Carlos Boozer's and Pau Gasol's past their prime...and that was with a pre injured Rose on the roster.

They do have some nice pieces in LaVine, Lauri, Carter, and Hutch is a nice player but none of those guys will carry a franchise. Their best bet is to land a top 3-5 pick this year and hope they turn into that type of player.

Why is that though? They have a championship type pedigree and Chicagoís a top 3 city if not the best city for young adults in the country.

Itís still affordabl, has great restaurants, culture and hot looking girls. Not sure why a top free agent wouldnít want to come to Chicago

GREATNESS ONE
11-04-2018, 12:18 PM
Where do you get your weed from?

warfelg
11-04-2018, 12:19 PM
Why is that though? They have a championship type pedigree and Chicagoís a top 3 city if not the best city for young adults in the country.

Itís still affordabl, has great restaurants, culture and hot looking girls. Not sure why a top free agent wouldnít want to come to Chicago

Because of Jerry Reinsdorf.

buckalis
11-04-2018, 12:59 PM
You Chicago fans, you are obviously tired in anticipation, while waiting for the next Jordan/Pippen roster that left the world in awe so many decades ago... and Ok, letting Nikola go instead of Portis, was a huge mistake of your FO... but for you judging the roster you have on your hands wrong, is simply stupid...

You simply underestimate the talent you have there and your anticipation, makes you blind to see what is right in front your eyes... Don't rush yourselves guys as to expect from rookies to perform like AllStars... In10 more games when these rookies will have you standing in AWE, after they beat teams you never thought you would be able to at this stage... You'll then suddenly change your mind... it will come to you right... just wait and see...

...and yes, KD will join you... he will, because he can see what you at the moment don't and because he wants more titles that he won't share with Curry or other, but will appreciated as being ALL his...

Tg11
11-04-2018, 01:01 PM
Bulls need to tank to get Zion or RJ Barrett

Tg11
11-04-2018, 01:38 PM

I know right

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-04-2018, 03:00 PM
Just need to ditch jabari

Yeah Jabari looking like he mailed it already. Looks lost and lazy and out of shape. I wouldn't be shocked Bulls don't pick up his option next season.

buckalis
11-04-2018, 03:47 PM
Yeah Jabari looking like he mailed it already. Looks lost and lazy and out of shape. I wouldn't be shocked Bulls don't pick up his option next season.
Neither would I to say the truth... but the team has a lot more than Jabari anyway...

WaDe03
11-04-2018, 03:51 PM
So weíre just going to forget about the Bucks and their premises?

KG2TB
11-04-2018, 06:07 PM

If by championship pedigree you mean were fortunate enough to have Jordan for a while, then sure. But nothing before or since.

Jerry reinsdorf and gar Forman are the main reasons they wonít get a big name free agent. Chicagoís also a cold weather city which most players donít like....weíre also a massively overrated city with major budget problems, high taxes, and corruption all over the place. A lot of people are leaving. Besides good food, decent night life, and the lake/beach you could only enjoy 2, maybe 3 months out of the year, thereís not much else to offer. The museums are nice but overrated and not really a selling point and not very unique. Easily one of, if not the most overrated city in the country.

Tg11
11-04-2018, 06:13 PM
Plus there are no big stars in Chicago that you can attract other stars to want to play there

Scoots
11-04-2018, 09:34 PM
So weíre just going to forget about the Bucks and their premises?

Maybe create a Hawks thread?

IKnowHoops
11-04-2018, 09:54 PM
Nope

Hopper15
11-05-2018, 04:17 AM
The Bulls are not signing KD lol

Saddletramp
11-05-2018, 05:36 AM
The Bulls are not signing KD lol

Yeah, for two reasons......1) He already said itís about the money next offseason (now that the Warriors got his Bird Rights) and 2) Leading the Bulls would be a challenge. He does not want a challenge.

buckalis
11-05-2018, 07:01 AM
Other than the Bulls having drafted extremely well for the last two seasons on Markanen, Carter and Hutchinson, they also have the roster depth to support a Top level starting roster and the financials to sign not one, but two AllStars on supermax contracts by next summer.

The Bulls have also planned the timing perfect, so that they can be on a playoff run this season and have all three out of their extremely talented assets, performing near their peak by next season and at their full peak by next season's playoffs.

They won't only target to sign KD for next season, but they'll be after Kemba Walker too...

KD will want to sign with the Bulls, because he knows better than some of the nonesense posted by basketball ignorants and some trolls here...

KD and any other TOP-5 player, would prefer a title where he will be the center and the leading part of the picture, than to share another title with Curry...

In addition, KD knows that a Bulls roster of Kemba, Hutchinson, KD, Markanen and Carter would beat GSW without him by nexrt season's playoffs and has the potential to last for many seasons to follow, which will make him excell and last for ever in NBA history after retirement...

Same to a lesser extend applies for Kemba, which then resembles the Jordan/Pippen thrillic duet that the Bulls will be forever remembered for, so much more if they can repeat it... which they will!

WaDe03
11-05-2018, 10:29 AM
Maybe create a Hawks thread?

I was thinking about this the other day watching the hawks in their newly renovated top of the line premises.

tredigs
11-05-2018, 10:59 AM
The Chicago Bulls have hit gold by drafting W.Carter jr. and even more so by drafting CHANDLER HUTCHINSON at N.22 of the drafts...

Carter is starting already and Huchinson had one start, but continusly has more minutes than the player he replaces and both the rookies are extremely effective this early in the season, but extremely promissing potential too.

With L.Markanen coming back and Z.Lavine having a solid performance, the Bulls seem to have one of the most talented and young cores in the league, but also have healthy financials and very good roster depth in all positions, as well as the historic background and the experience as to soon be competitors.

The only missing piece at the moment, seems to be a TOP-5 AllStar that will complete the picture and along with the young core's further development, will turn the team to a fearful weapon for many years to come.

I believe that the Bulls will be after landing KD out of free agency next off season and will succeed to add him in their roster...

All in all, watch the Bulls... they will make it to the playoffs this season and will be the team I would put my money on, for the seasons to come.

EDIT: Chandler Huchinson was my 1st choice for my Bucks to have... Athough Donte Divichenzo seems to be an excellent choice for the Bucks, I still believe that Chandler was the REAL STEAL out of this season's drafts...

Is this a troll post?

They're 2-8 and absolutely terrible on both sides of the ball. You think they're making the lost season? Huh?

buckalis
11-05-2018, 11:21 AM
Is this a troll post?

They're 2-8 and absolutely terrible on both sides of the ball. You think they're making the lost season? Huh?

You seem to be a total ignorant out of the Bulls situation and more so if you post a reply, without (obviously) having watched any of their games...

The Bulls are without Markanen and with a new coach and team tactics that they still adapt on... They will miss Markanen for another five games... yet they are after each and every game, despite how good the opponent is and lost most games in details, while they gave both their rookies playing time that only starters can have...
The Bulls will make the playoffs this season and will be a "tough one" for their opponent, whoever that is...

tredigs
11-05-2018, 12:02 PM
You seem to be a total ignorant out of the Bulls situation and more so if you post a reply, without (obviously) having watched any of their games...

The Bulls are without Markanen and with a new coach and team tactics that they still adapt on... They will miss Markanen for another five games... yet they are after each and every game, despite how good the opponent is and lost most games in details, while they gave both their rookies playing time that only starters can have...
The Bulls will make the playoffs this season and will be a "tough one" for their opponent, whoever that is...

I've seen a few Bulls games, I'd just have to say you're delusional. If you think a rehabbing Markkanen is enough to take the team with a (predictable) 26th ranked SRS and -7.8 win differential to the playoffs, God help you buddy. And this is before their guys have even gone down. Which, rest assure, with that roster they will have multiple players go down. And I'm sure that will be your scapegoat when they finish the season with 29 wins (a total that would outdue their preseason predicted win total mind you).

buckalis
11-05-2018, 12:16 PM
The Bulls will finish the season with 40+ wins and make it too the playoffs... They will accelerate after Markannen is back and as their rookies mature fast their development.

tredigs
11-05-2018, 12:18 PM
The best case for the Bulls making the playoffs is that the 13th best team in the West will be better than the bottom East playoff team.

buckalis
11-05-2018, 12:28 PM
The best case for the Bulls making the playoffs is that the 13th best team in the West will be better than the bottom East playoff team.

The East payoff teams this season, will be: Bucks, Raptors, Celtics, Sixers, Pacers, Pistons, Hornets and the 8th seed will be taken by the Bulls, with Heat and Wizzards out...

tredigs
11-05-2018, 12:38 PM
I'm looking at the East closer right now and there could legitimately be a 35 win team in that 8 slot. The conference is a dumpster fire, but the Bulls are the kindling.

buckalis
11-05-2018, 12:42 PM
I'm looking at the East closer right now and there could legitimately be a 35 win team in that 8 slot. The conference is a dumpster fire, but the Bulls are the kindling.
40 wins will be more than enough for a team to make it in the Eastern playoffs and the Bulls will be doing at least that much...

tredigs
11-05-2018, 12:43 PM
So I will retract my statement that they have no chance to make the playoffs because who knows what disaster of a team will round out their playoff spot. I simply maintain that they are an objectively terrible team, and even unlikely to make it in the East.

tredigs
11-05-2018, 12:45 PM
40 wins will be more than enough for a team to make it in the Eastern playoffs and the Bulls will be doing at least that much...

They will not be winning 40 games, no. Their ceiling is 8-10 games under .500.

buckalis
11-05-2018, 12:48 PM
So I will retract my statement that they have no chance to make the playoffs because who knows what disaster of a team will round out their playoff spot. I simply maintain that they are an objectively terrible team, and even unlikely to make it in the East.

Bad basketball eye... They have the best rookies out of all NBA teams for two seasons and have the roster depth and FO experience as to make it right at the top.... Markannen is already proven , Carter is a hell of a pick and Hutchinson was the summer's steal...

WaDe03
11-05-2018, 12:55 PM
Is Fred Hoiberg not the Bulls coach anymore? Heís been there for a few years.

tredigs
11-05-2018, 12:56 PM
Bad basketball eye... They have the best rookies out of all NBA teams for two seasons and have the roster depth ans FO experience as to make it right at the top.... Markannen is already proven , Carter is a hell of a pick and Hutchinson was the summer's steal...

The best rookies out of all the NBA? Wtf are you talking about lol? So you have Carter over Doncic and Ayton? Markannan over Tatum, Mitchell and now Fox (who is clearly a star in the making and producing at a higher level than Markannen has reached)? Hutchinson is averaging 5 and 3 on weak efficiency in 20 mpg. Meaning, this is a player they're relying on. A team relying on a bunch of unproven rookies and sophomores is not a team to fear.

I really wish you were trolling.

buckalis
11-05-2018, 01:14 PM
The best rookies out of all the NBA? Wtf are you talking about lol? So you have Carter over Doncic and Ayton? Markannan over Tatum, Mitchell and now Fox (who is clearly a star in the making and producing at a higher level than Markannen has reached)? Hutchinson is averaging 5 and 3 on weak efficiency in 20 mpg. Meaning, this is a player they're relying on. A team relying on a bunch of unproven rookies and sophomores is not a team to fear.

I really wish you were trolling.

I have Chandler ending up better than Tatum and O.G.Anunoby or Ingram, Markannen ending up better than Ayton and Carter ending up better than Hortford... and I don't give a dime if one agrees with me or not...

After all, I know more about basketball than you or any body else here and dare to risk my opinion... we will be here after a season and a half, won't we?

you can lol as much as you want untill then, but remember that I will call back and humiliate you there after...

GREATNESS ONE
11-05-2018, 01:55 PM
Where does Bucky get his Weed from!?

Rivera
11-05-2018, 02:03 PM
I have Chandler ending up better than Tatum and O.G.Anunoby or Ingram, Markannen ending up better than Ayton and Carter ending up better than Hortford... and I don't give a dime if one agrees with me or not...

After all, I know more about basketball than you or any body else here and dare to risk my opinion... we will be here after a season and a half, won't we?

you can lol as much as you want untill then, but remember that I will call back and humiliate you there after...

my god :laugh: Troll Level is on a 1000 this morning

Rivera
11-05-2018, 02:04 PM

I need some of whatever he has because #TheRiverIsTooDamnHigh (wrestling forum made this nickname for me)

buckalis
11-05-2018, 02:16 PM

Actually the "Bucky" won't give up until you and the rest of trolls here are banned...

All I did is propose a trade for you to do (all my mistake) which included your rubbish Ball and Ingram when compared with having a championship run Middleton & Bledsoe alternatives... but you was so dump as to try and bully me thereafter... wasn't you troll?

...Now stay in your cage, miss the playoffs for once more and look at Middleton & Bledsoe playing in the NBA finals this season... I told you so, didn't I troll? ...FO now... you stay back and take my revenge!

...even if it was for a deal that would make Magic "jump off his chair" that I proposed and you and the other trolls in your site Loled at being dookheads as it prooves... and I was wrong that the Bucks would ever propose....

Undetstand ********?

Now watch us "Buckies" playing In the finals this season... and you on the other side, being playing with your (non existing in size) **** dreaming how it would be if you could make it there with Bledsoe and Middleton...

TylerSL
11-05-2018, 02:26 PM
Other than the Bulls having drafted extremely well for the last two seasons on Markanen, Carter and Hutchinson, they also have the roster depth to support a Top level starting roster and the financials to sign not one, but two AllStars on supermax contracts by next summer.

The Bulls have also planned the timing perfect, so that they can be on a playoff run this season and have all three out of their extremely talented assets, performing near their peak by next season and at their full peak by next season's playoffs.

They won't only target to sign KD for next season, but they'll be after Kemba Walker too...

KD will want to sign with the Bulls, because he knows better than some of the nonesense posted by basketball ignorants and some trolls here...

KD and any other TOP-5 player, would prefer a title where he will be the center and the leading part of the picture, than to share another title with Curry...

In addition, KD knows that a Bulls roster of Kemba, Hutchinson, KD, Markanen and Carter would beat GSW without him by nexrt season's playoffs and has the potential to last for many seasons to follow, which will make him excell and last for ever in NBA history after retirement...

Same to a lesser extend applies for Kemba, which then resembles the Jordan/Pippen thrillic duet that the Bulls will be forever remembered for, so much more if they can repeat it... which they will!

KD isn't going to sign with the Bulls. You're not wrong that the Bulls would be a really good team with Durant plus another star player, but do you honestly think that he couldn't find an even better situation? The Lakers already have Lebron and can outright sign him next summer. Lebron/KD duo is already better than anything the Bulls could do with Durant. The Lakers could also use their young pieces and acquire either AD or Dame in the next year or two if they force their way out.

Even if you staunchly believe Durant "wants to win by himself" I would argue that there are better teams than Chicago to do that with. Denver or Utah would easily be better, and even Sacramento has Fox/Bagley. Long story short is that there will be better opportunities than the Bulls for Durant, or any top level free agent, to win on the court.

tredigs
11-05-2018, 02:27 PM
my god :laugh: Troll Level is on a 1000 this morning
I can not have a conversation with that.

WaDe03
11-05-2018, 02:42 PM
Buckalis you donít know more about ball than me.

buckalis
11-05-2018, 02:49 PM
KD isn't going to sign with the Bulls. You're not wrong that the Bulls would be a really good team with Durant plus another star player, but do you honestly think that he couldn't find an even better situation? The Lakers already have Lebron and can outright sign him next summer. Lebron/KD duo is already better than anything the Bulls could do with Durant. The Lakers could also use their young pieces and acquire either AD or Dame in the next year or two if they force their way out.

Even if you staunchly believe Durant "wants to win by himself" I would argue that there are better teams than Chicago to do that with. Denver or Utah would easily be better, and even Sacramento has Fox/Bagley. Long story short is that there will be better opportunities than the Bulls for Durant, or any top level free agent, to win on the court.

KD won't ever play with Lebron buddy...

He had enough titles shared with Curry and will nowhere have another UNDER Lenron's shadow... He will much prefer one "of his own" a million times.... It's a no brainer now, ...isn't it?

Bowman53
11-05-2018, 03:00 PM
KD is not about to spend the rest of his prime on a rebuilding team like the Bulls. It will never happen.

mightybosstone
11-05-2018, 03:04 PM
Buckalis has become my favorite poster for unintentional comedy. This thread has to be the most ill-conceived threads I've seen on PSD in years. Make the playoffs? Landing Durant in free agency? :laugh:

And to be fair to Bulls fans (who really don't deserve the criticism given that this was posted by a non-Bulls fan), there is some good young talent on that team worth getting excited about. But in today's NBA, you almost have to have at least two superstar, top 20 talents to even be in the conversation of "contender," and it remains to be seen that they even have one guy capable of reaching that caliber of talent. They're just so far from being in that conversation that the very notion of his thread is as absurd as it gets...

buckalis
11-05-2018, 03:09 PM

Buckalis has become my favorite poster for unintentional comedy. This thread has to be the most ill-conceived threads I've seen on PSD in years. Make the playoffs? Landing Durant in free agency? :laugh:

And to be fair to Bulls fans (who really don't deserve the criticism given that this was posted by a non-Bulls fan), there is some good young talent on that team worth getting excited about. But in today's NBA, you almost have to have at least two superstar, top 20 talents to even be in the conversation of "contender," and it remains to be seen that they even have one guy capable of reaching that caliber of talent. They're just so far from being in that conversation that the very notion of his thread is as absurd as it gets...

Remember this troll... the better laugh is for the one that has the end laugh...

WaDe03
11-05-2018, 03:19 PM
Remember this troll... the better laugh is for the one that has the end laugh...

Is anyone who disagrees with you considered a troll?

Rivera
11-05-2018, 03:20 PM
i know a lot of people have fun in the nba forum, but Tyler and MBT are trolls? :laugh:

out of everyone on the forum, these 2 might be the least trolling people in the NBA Forum :laugh:

yoooo Buckalis is on a roll today, you are having me rolling at work, "appreciate you brother!" - in my Hulk Hogan voice

mightybosstone
11-05-2018, 03:24 PM

I'm the troll? You've spent three pages trying to convince the forum that a 2-8 team that finished with the 6th worst record in the league last season and has at most one borderline All-Star player is the obvious choice to follow the Warriors as the next dominant team in the NBA. Either you're trolling or you have some very odd ways of measuring NBA talent and success.

buckalis
11-05-2018, 03:48 PM

I'm the troll? You've spent three pages trying to convince the forum that a 2-8 team that finished with the 6th worst record in the league last season and has at most one borderline All-Star player is the obvious choice to follow the Warriors as the next dominant team in the NBA. Either you're trolling or you have some very odd ways of measuring NBA talent and success.

What one sees and takes the responsibility to post, It all depends on his basketball knowledge... as I said before " the better laugh is always coming from the one that has the end laugh"...

EDIT: I guess this post will be here for a long time as to see who humiliates himself and who has the "end laugh"... won't it? I will look into keeping it anyway... I love having the end laugh...

mightybosstone
11-05-2018, 04:24 PM
What one sees and takes the responsibility to post, It all depends on his basketball knowledge... as I said before " the better laugh is always coming from the one that has the end laugh"...

EDIT: I guess this post will be here for a long time as to see who humiliates himself and who has the "end laugh"... won't it? I will look into keeping it anyway... I love having the end laugh...

First off, you must be the first person in the history of the English language to refer to it as the "end laugh." It's the "last laugh," chief. Butchering it once is fine, but butchering it literally every single time you use the phrase is a little ridiculous.

Secondly, basketball knowledge has nothing to do with it. It's a matter of common sense. You couldn't find another poster in all of PSD or another legitimate NBA fan outside of Chicago who agrees with this take. If you had simply started a thread with the premise of "Hey, this Chicago team has some pretty solid young players. They could have a bright future." Yeah, I'd buy that. That's a reasonable premise we could debate, and a lot of people would agree with you.

But "a Chicago Bulls team with one of the least talented rosters in the NBA is going to make the playoffs, nab Durant and then challenge the Warriors as the next dominant team in the league..." That's not a logical conclusion right now. You're so far in the minority that if we compared the percent of NBA fans who agreed with your take with the percentage of Libertarian and Green Party candidates who will receive votes in the midterm elections tomorrow, the Libertarians and Green Party folks would get a much, much higher percentage. Your take isn't even "third party candidate" bad; it's "write-in candidate" bad...

buckalis
11-05-2018, 04:40 PM

First off, you must be the first person in the history of the English language to refer to it as the "end laugh." It's the "last laugh," chief. Butchering it once is fine, but butchering it literally every single time you use the phrase is a little ridiculous.

Secondly, basketball knowledge has nothing to do with it. It's a matter of common sense. You couldn't find another poster in all of PSD or another legitimate NBA fan outside of Chicago who agrees with this take. If you had simply started a thread with the premise of "Hey, this Chicago team has some pretty solid young players. They could have a bright future." Yeah, I'd buy that. That's a reasonable premise we could debate, and a lot of people would agree with you.

But "a Chicago Bulls team with one of the least talented rosters in the NBA is going to make the playoffs, nab Durant and then challenge the Warriors as the next dominant team in the league..." That's not a logical conclusion right now. You're so far in the minority that if we compared the percent of NBA fans who agreed with your take with the percentage of Libertarian and Green Party candidates who will receive votes in the midterm elections tomorrow, the Libertarians and Green Party folks would get a much, much higher percentage. Your take isn't even "third party candidate" bad; it's "write-in candidate" bad...

There is no "firstly", "secondly", or "thirdly" in English... but there is an end laugh (like the one I have here)... because there is always an end in litterature... Sorry for the humiliation you've just gone through...

I suggest you go back to your teacher's hang in her warm chest back to the elementary school now... the chest of her, is all you remember...

Wrigheyes4MVP
11-05-2018, 04:47 PM
He will have the end laugh

GREATNESS ONE
11-05-2018, 04:51 PM
He will have the end laugh

:laugh2:

mightybosstone
11-05-2018, 05:04 PM
There is no "firstly", "secondly", or "thirdly" in English...but there is an end laugh (like the one I have here)... because there is always an end in litterature... Sorry for the humiliation you've just gone through...
I write and edit for a living, and I have for the last decade. "Secondly" is a fairly common phrase. "End laugh," I can assure you, is not.

I suggest you go back to your teacher's hang in her warm chest back to the elementary school now... the chest of her, is all you remember...
"Teacher's hang" is another phrase that's certainly new to me. Really, though, this whole statement here is just an absolute grammar dumpster fire: random ellipses, an unnecessary comma and poor capitalization. Seriously, dude, just stop.

buckalis
11-05-2018, 05:14 PM

I write and edit for a living, and I have for the last decade. "Secondly" is a fairly common phrase. "End laugh," I can assure you, is not.

"Teacher's hang" is another phrase that's certainly new to me. Really, though, this whole statement here is just an absolute grammar dumpster fire: random ellipses, an unnecessary comma and poor capitalization. Seriously, dude, just stop.
You've mentioned it... I write on my phone... lets talk basketball now... Shall we? :-)

Edit: End (but not last) laugh...

warfelg
11-05-2018, 05:15 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/QnxFxM7yeroFG/giphy.gif

ewing
11-05-2018, 05:26 PM
I saw Mitchell Robinson getting switched onto John Wall and Bradley Beal and doing a nice job the other day. The Knicks are the team that will take the mantle

WaDe03
11-05-2018, 05:40 PM

Please donít get him started on premises.

COOLbeans
11-05-2018, 05:46 PM
Iíll make a hypothetical for giggles:

If LeBron substituted the young players on the Bulls for the young guys on the Lakers and then added the vets, Rondo, JaVale etc, the Lakers would be a better team than they are right now

COOLbeans
11-05-2018, 05:51 PM
If by championship pedigree you mean were fortunate enough to have Jordan for a while, then sure. But nothing before or since.

Jerry reinsdorf and gar Forman are the main reasons they wonít get a big name free agent. Chicagoís also a cold weather city which most players donít like....weíre also a massively overrated city with major budget problems, high taxes, and corruption all over the place. A lot of people are leaving. Besides good food, decent night life, and the lake/beach you could only enjoy 2, maybe 3 months out of the year, thereís not much else to offer. The museums are nice but overrated and not really a selling point and not very unique. Easily one of, if not the most overrated city in the country.

Hmm. It gets cold as ****. Facts

But whenever I went there in my 20s I had a helluva time, and this is after living in San Francisco and Los Angeles. I seriously considered moving there and still do.

The real estate market is reasonable, bar and restaurant scene is fun and the people there still have mid western values. Maybe those arenít things multi millionaire 20 somethings value anymore, but for me I give Chicago a 9.5

Can you explain a bit why you think people are leaving and that itís overrated? I could only discern 2 flat out negatives from your post: the government, which doesnít really affect me, and the weather. Thanks

warfelg
11-05-2018, 05:54 PM
Hmm. It gets cold as ****. Facts

But whenever I went there in my 20s I had a helluva time, and this is after living in San Francisco and Los Angeles. I seriously considered moving there and still do.

The real estate market is reasonable, bar and restaurant scene is fun and the people there still have mid western values. Maybe those arenít things multi millionaire 20 somethings value anymore, but for me I give Chicago a 9.5

Can you explain a bit why you think people are leaving and that itís overrated? I could only discern 2 flat out negatives from your post: the government, which doesnít really affect me, and the weather. Thanks

Outside of Detroit this is one of the few cities that can use the slogan:
"Come to Chicago for the culture, stay because you were murdered."

COOLbeans
11-05-2018, 05:57 PM
Outside of Detroit this is one of the few cities that can use the slogan:
"Come to Chicago for the culture, stay because you were murdered."

I see your point there. Chicago has always had gangland history. But I donít know anyone whoís been murdered there and theyíve had an influx of tech companies coming in recently. So business is booming and, hell, just stay out of gang territory and you should be fine. :confused:

warfelg
11-05-2018, 05:59 PM
I see your point there. Chicago has always had gangland history. But I donít know anyone whoís been murdered there and theyíve had an influx of tech companies coming in recently. So business is booming and, hell, just stay out of gang territory and you should be fine. :confused:

It was a joke....

I honestly enjoy Chicago. Only been there twice but it's a cool city. But that gang area can easily pop up on you if you aren't paying attention.

COOLbeans
11-05-2018, 06:03 PM
It was a joke....

I honestly enjoy Chicago. Only been there twice but it's a cool city. But that gang area can easily pop up on you if you aren't paying attention.

Oh for sure.I think itís the same in any major city, especially here on the west coast. LA and Oakland especially.

Hell in SF, you can be in Nob Hill and go UP or down the hill and be in the straight hood

warfelg
11-05-2018, 06:09 PM
Oh for sure.I think itís the same in any major city, especially here on the west coast. LA and Oakland especially.

Hell in SF, you can be in Nob Hill and go UP or down the hill and be in the straight hood

Here on the east coast we integrate the hood into the city and then gentrify it.

COOLbeans
11-05-2018, 06:17 PM
Here on the east coast we integrate the hood into the city and then gentrify it.

how lovely. I can hear the classical music playing now

warfelg
11-05-2018, 06:37 PM
how lovely. I can hear the classical music playing now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0aLMsh4mvU

COOLbeans
11-05-2018, 06:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0aLMsh4mvU

Dope :hi5:

JAZZNC
11-05-2018, 08:16 PM
Can a poster be banned for idiocy?

There really are no words for what has transpired here. I don't mind a dumb ***...hell I'm a dumb ***. But morons that think they're the smartest guy in the room, that I have a problem with. End laugh....Jesus Christ.

buckalis
11-06-2018, 02:16 AM
Good win for the Bulls tonight at NY... helps them to keep contact with a playoff seed, until Markannen is back...

TylerSL
11-06-2018, 08:05 AM
There is no "firstly", "secondly", or "thirdly" in English... but there is an end laugh (like the one I have here)... because there is always an end in litterature... Sorry for the humiliation you've just gone through...

What are you willing to bet that Durant goes to the Bulls?

Scoots
11-06-2018, 10:33 AM
It was a joke....

Yeah, I've really enjoyed my time in Chicago, but one night in a rental a while back I got turned around and was in an area where the traffic lights didn't go red they went to a flashing red. That's always been a sign of get the F out of there! It reminds me of Compton in the 90s, but maybe even more dangerous.

warfelg
11-06-2018, 10:36 AM
Yeah, I've really enjoyed my time in Chicago, but one night in a rental a while back I got turned around and was in an area where the traffic lights didn't go red they went to a flashing red. That's always been a sign of get the F out of there! It reminds me of Compton in the 90s, but maybe even more dangerous.

I got family there so I luck out that I either stay out in the suburbs, downtown, or in Wrigleyville.

tredigs
11-06-2018, 10:43 AM
Good win for the Bulls tonight at NY... helps them to keep contact with a playoff seed, until Markannen is back...

It was easily the worst display of basketball I had witnessed between two teams all season. I mentioned in the game thread that it was like watching the Washington generals play the Washington generals, and that's truly the best way I can put it. Larry Bird could not save this team, forget Lauri markkanan.

But yes nice win : )

buckalis
11-06-2018, 12:22 PM
It was easily the worst display of basketball I had witnessed between two teams all season. I mentioned in the game thread that it was like watching the Washington generals play the Washington generals, and that's truly the best way I can put it. Larry Bird could not save this team, forget Lauri markkanan.

But yes nice win : )

Bulls are still developing and getting better game after game and Markannen will give them a boost...

mightybosstone
11-06-2018, 12:45 PM
Bulls are still developing and getting better game after game and Markannen will give them a boost...
Swap out Markannen with Lebron and that Bulls team is still a long way away from being a serious contender to overtake the Warriors. Seriously, they're about as far away from being a contender as an NBA team can possibly be.

buckalis
11-06-2018, 01:00 PM
Swap out Markannen with Lebron and that Bulls team is still a long way away from being a serious contender to overtake the Warriors. Seriously, they're about as far away from being a contender as an NBA team can possibly be.

Lebron would surely make the Bulls better than the Lakers would ever be since the Bulls have a much better and with more potential roster, but I don't think that the Bulls would ever consider a top player in his sunset... They would rather invest on a Jordan/Pippen repeat...

buckalis
11-07-2018, 05:34 PM
Markkanen, Valentine, Portis, Dunn all injured...

Markkanen first to return in the next two weeks, Valentine in about a month, Dunn and Portis by the end of the year...

kobe4thewinbang
11-08-2018, 02:32 AM
Stop hating, guys. This is the best the Bulls have been in a while. No more waning on Rose, no more Butler, no more Wade, no more ghosts of Melo...young talent balling. Still have that front office, but hopefully they don't blow it.

Saddletramp
11-08-2018, 02:42 AM
Stop hating, guys. This is the best the Bulls have been in a while. No more waning on Rose, no more Butler, no more Wade, no more ghosts of Melo...young talent balling. Still have that front office, but hopefully they don't blow it.

No one is hating on the Bulls. Theyíre just not ok with them being called the next big team to rival the Warriors and no one thinks that KD will leave GS for anything other team, let alone the Bulls.

buckalis
11-08-2018, 03:04 AM

Only bad thing.... they've let Nikola go too... Imagine if they've traded Portis instead and then add the great picks they did?

buckalis
11-08-2018, 03:35 AM
No one is hating on the Bulls. Theyíre just not ok with them being called the next big team to rival the Warriors and no one thinks that KD will leave GS for anything other team, let alone the Bulls.

Either KD or Thompson, leaves GSW next off season... In NBA you can't have a team over the luxury tax for more than 4 seasons, or the tax gets multiplied and becomes enormous...

IMO, it will be KD for two reasons:

1. The Warriors will not want to let their core that is with the team from scratch break... They would rather try to develop a young talent as to have instead of KD.

2. KD will not want to be under the shadow of nobody as to move forward... He will not want to share another title with Carry after having 3 with him...

The Bulls seem to be the perfect place for him, because they both have the money to pay him and the talented roster that will last for years and can help him to win immediately.

EDIT: But the Bulls also have the history and prestige needed...

Scoots
11-08-2018, 01:52 PM
Either KD or Thompson, leaves GSW next off season... In NBA you can't have a team over the luxury tax for more than 4 seasons, or the tax gets multiplied and becomes enormous...

IMO, it will be KD for two reasons:

1. The Warriors will not want to let their core that is with the team from scratch break... They would rather try to develop a young talent as to have instead of KD.

2. KD will not want to be under the shadow of nobody as to move forward... He will not want to share another title with Carry after having 3 with him...

The Bulls seem to be the perfect place for him, because they both have the money to pay him and the talented roster that will last for years and can help him to win immediately.

EDIT: But the Bulls also have the history and prestige needed...

This is the first year the Warriors will pay the repeater tax. They can re-sign everyone and afford it.

1 and 2 appears to be gibberish.

the Bulls are not good now and are not ready to be good in the near future, their culture is not what KD said he wants and KD doesn't want to play with players like Lavine who are high volume scorers who don't play defense.

KG2TB
11-08-2018, 08:21 PM
Only bad thing.... they've let Nikola go too... Imagine if they've traded Portis instead and then add the great picks they did?

If they didnít trade Niko they wouldnít have Hutchinson who youíre so insanely high on.

JordansBulls
11-09-2018, 02:14 AM

That's solely because of Jordan. Outside of that Bulls have been irrelevant with the exception of 2011.

buckalis
11-30-2018, 05:38 AM
Laury Markkanen is expected back mid week, Dunn and Portis a week later.

mike_noodles
11-30-2018, 09:46 AM

This is the weirdest reason ever given for recruiting free agents. Every city has beautiful women.

warfelg
11-30-2018, 10:17 AM
This is the weirdest reason ever given for recruiting free agents. Every city has beautiful women.

Canít tell theyíre hot in Chicago because itís winter for 9 months. :rimshot:

In reality I look at it the same way as to why my mom questioned me buying a Honda Accord with its high rate of being stolen. The greater the number of women, the greater the chance that you find a hot one. Itís not like cities have a disproportionate number of hot women (there are some fine *** country women), there just more women so your odds of seeing one are better.

buckalis
11-30-2018, 10:34 AM

warfelg
11-30-2018, 10:38 AM

Lauri*

buckalis
11-30-2018, 11:47 AM
Lauri*

Laury... he is from Finland... a vowel is loooooonger there... Laauryy Markkaaaneen... is how you should correctly call him..

warfelg
11-30-2018, 12:15 PM
Laury... he is from Finland... a vowel is loooooonger there... Laauryy Markkaaaneen... is how you should correctly call him..

It's Lauri. Learn to spell his name.

Rivera
11-30-2018, 12:18 PM

if your going to rep the Bulls too, at least put some respect on his name and spell it right

Lauri Markkanen
Pronunciation: \LAU-ree MARK-a-nin\

buckalis
11-30-2018, 12:29 PM
Pronunciation: \LAU-ree MARK-a-nin\

Exaaacly riiiight... Laury = LAU-ree much more than Lauri ever does... and Mark-a-nin = Markaaneen... (I never understood why they put two "k" there (in English that is, in Finnish putting two "K" means that you have to exteeeend the vowel that follows) :D

warfelg
11-30-2018, 12:39 PM
Exaaacly riiiight... Laury = LAU-ree much more than Lauri ever does... and Mark-a-nin = Markaaneen... (I never understood why they put two "k" there (in English that is, in Finnish putting two "K" means that you have to exteeeend the vowel that follows) :D

Yup right, it's Lauri Markkanen. If you want to be seen as smart and knowing a team spell the name correctly.

buckalis
11-30-2018, 01:18 PM
Yup right, it's Lauri Markkanen. If you want to be seen as smart and knowing a team spell the name correctly.

Actually it's Antetokounmpo that started it all... He insisted that his passport is as much closer as pronouncing his name right, so that he won't have to correct the spelling as much as it can be with the (poor) English vocabulary and grammar... So... he insisted on Giannis in his passport (instead of Yiannis that all other Greeks are spelled - Pappagiannis comes in mind) and then insisted on Antetokounmpo, instead of Antetokoubo that every spokesman calls him... Laury, will still insist that his name's closest pronouncing in English is, Lawree Makaaneen...
Now... you can go with the majority and call players whatever you like (although some of them think the worst for Americans for keep doing so) ... but it shows no respect to the player... I therefore suggest you call him Laury, which sounds near enough to Lawree which is the closest you can get...

EDIT: PS: I once was in Japan and in a conversation, I told them that my camera is called NAIKON in America, although it's clearly Nikon in English grammar... you can't believe the kind of (insulting) jokes that followed about the average American intelligence...

warfelg
11-30-2018, 01:36 PM
So he insisted that his name have the correct spelling.....like we are asking you to do with Lauri Markkanen rather than whatever the heck it is you are doing.

Just like us and the British pronounce Nissan differently but we doing change the spelling. People don't spell phonetically. They spell correctly.

buckalis
11-30-2018, 01:43 PM
So he insisted that his name have the correct spelling.....like we are asking you to do with Lauri Markkanen rather than whatever the heck it is you are doing.

Just like us and spell correctly.
You can't do that with others names, because it's others names...

EDIT: ...and certainly you can't call others (like you did with me) for calling names right and insist that I have to call players wrong (like the rest of you)...

EDIT-2: By the way... it's Voocevitch, Theodositch, Poppovitch, Noorkitch, Tzokitch etc... and of course is Vallantchiounas...

warfelg
11-30-2018, 01:55 PM
You can't do that with others names, because it's others names...

EDIT: ...and certainly you can't call others (like you did with me) for calling names right and insist that I have to call players wrong (like the rest of you)...

EDIT-2: By the way... it's Voocevich, Theodosich, Poppovich, Noorkich etc...

So you rather purposely spell a persons name wrong to with a phonetically spelling battle?

You tell me I can't do that with others names....you are the one doing it.

It Vucevic not whatever you wrote.
Popovich not what ever you wrote.
Nurkic. Jokic. Saric. In those Adriatic Sea area the C carries a CH pronunciation but it's not spelled that way. Same thing goes in Italy where G's are often prnounced as soft H's but it's still spelled with a G.

You are purposely misspelling names but want to continually tell everyone that you are so smart. How about starting with the correct spelling of players name?

This isn't about how you pronounce it. It's about spelling it the correct way so posters know who you are talking about. There's now Laury or Lauree Markaaneen in the NBA, but there is a Lauri Markkanen.

buckalis
11-30-2018, 02:00 PM
So you rather purposely spell a persons name wrong to with a phonetically spelling battle?

You tell me I can't do that with others names....you are the one doing it.

It Vucevic not whatever you wrote.
Popovich not what ever you wrote.
Nurkic. Jokic. Saric. In those Adriatic Sea area the C carries a CH pronunciation but it's not spelled that way. Same thing goes in Italy where G's are often prnounced as soft H's but it's still spelled with a G.

You are purposely misspelling names but want to continually tell everyone that you are so smart. How about starting with the correct spelling of players name?

This isn't about how you pronounce it. It's about spelling it the correct way so posters know who you are talking about. There's now Laury or Lauree Markaaneen in the NBA, but there is a Lauri Markkanen.

I'm not telling you anything more than their names... and of course it's Vallantchiounas...

EDIT: and I bet 1000% that you have recognized all of them I've called right... (for a change)... even Sharitch or Draggitch...

Rivera
11-30-2018, 02:03 PM
I'm not telling you anything more than their names... and of course it's Vallantchiounas...

troll

you are what you hate

warfelg
11-30-2018, 02:04 PM

No, you are phonetically spelling names, not using what their name is. And who the **** is Vallantchuounas? Are you talking about Jonas Valaciunas?

warfelg
11-30-2018, 02:06 PM

EDIT: and I bet 1000% that you have recognized all of them I've called right... (for a change)

Nope. I had to google Theodosich and Noorkich because those are both jibberish. And I still have no clue who you are talking about with Theodosich.

buckalis
11-30-2018, 02:08 PM
No, you are phonetically spelling names, not using what their name is. And who the **** is Vallantchuounas? Are you talking about Jonas Valaciunas?

no... I'm talking about Vallantchiounas... no Valantchunouas what so ever...

buckalis
11-30-2018, 02:10 PM
Nope. I had to google Theodosich and Noorkich because those are both jibberish. And I still have no clue who you are talking about with Theodosich.

theodositch...

"Theos" is Greek for GOD... see? there is no "Teo" for GOD... Theodositch, not Toedositch or even worst, Teodosic...

EDIT: the latin Deus comes from the Greek Theos... see?

warfelg
11-30-2018, 02:15 PM
no... I'm talking about Vallantchiounas... no Valantchunouas what so ever...

theodositch...

Thereís no one in the NBA either either name the way you are spelling those. Is it that hard to correctly spell someoneís name?

buckalis
11-30-2018, 02:24 PM
Thereís no one in the NBA either either name the way you are spelling those. Is it that hard to correctly spell someoneís name?

but... that's what I do... I tell you how they are correctly called... only Giannis insisted on the same!

Funny isn't it? Yiannis Papagiannis!!! looool!!! What the F? it's either Yiannis Papayiannis or Giannis Papagiannis!

warfelg
11-30-2018, 02:32 PM
but... that's what I do... I tell you how they are correctly called... only Giannis insisted on the same!

Funny isn't it? Yiannis Papagiannis!!! looool!!! What the F? it's either Yiannis Papayiannis or Giannis Papagiannis!

Why does it matter how itís pronounced when you are spelling it incorrectly, and it seems at this point on purpose because someone caught you incorrectly spelling their name.

A board is written language, so write names with correct spelling not pronunciation.

buckalis
11-30-2018, 02:48 PM
Why does it matter how itís pronounced when you are spelling it incorrectly, and it seems at this point on purpose because someone caught you incorrectly spelling their name.

A board is written language, so write names with correct spelling not pronunciation.

What is your problem? (that's all my problem is) is it that I called Laury correctly? ...although you understood who I'm talking about? ...and therefore you insist for me to call him wrong because you do, although you understand who the conversation refers to? I recommend doctors examination if you understand a subject, but you choose to divert it, because people have to adapt in the fascist idea that their names can be converted and then all others have to call them wrong for you only to pretend that there is an issue... Sorry if you feel humiliated...

warfelg
11-30-2018, 02:55 PM
What is your problem? (that's all my problem is) is it that I called Laury correctly? ...although you understood who I'm talking about? ...and therefore you insist for me to call him wrong because you do, although you understand who the conversation refers to? I recommend doctors examination if you understand a subject, but you choose to divert it, because people have to adapt in the fascist idea that their names can be converted and then all others have to call them wrong for you only to pretend that there is an issue... Sorry if you feel humiliated...

Thatís not how itís spelled. Iím asking that you spell the name correctly. Which shouldnít be hard. Iím not asking you to pronounce it differently. Just spell his name the way he wants it spelled, which is Lauri Markkanen.

buckalis
11-30-2018, 03:06 PM
Thatís not how itís spelled. Iím asking that you spell the name correctly. Which shouldnít be hard. Iím not asking you to pronounce it differently. Just spell his name the way he wants it spelled, which is Lauri Markkanen.

I will still call him Laury... and don't give an F if you have a problem with that...

EDIT: Ask him first and then you may have an opinion on how he wants his name spelled or if he ever had a choice (or even asked)... Don't ridicule yourself anymore please... After all, he already has declared in the the league that his name is spelled: Lau-ree Mark-a-neen... He therefore has already said that he doesn't agree with how you spell it...

Rivera
11-30-2018, 03:21 PM
I will still call him Laury... and don't give an F if you have a problem with that...

EDIT: Ask him first and then you may have an opinion on how he wants his name spelled or if he ever had a choice (or even asked)... don't ridicule yourself anymore please...

:laugh: :laugh:

what a troll response that doesnt make any sense that is so hypocritical

:laugh: :laugh:

buckalis
11-30-2018, 03:24 PM
LAU-ree Mark-a-neen is what he declared in the league on how his name is pronounced... the closest? Laury Markaaneen!

warfelg
11-30-2018, 03:37 PM
LAU-ree Mark-a-neen is what he declared in the league on how his name is pronounced... the closest? Laury Markaaneen!

Good for him. Doesnít change the spelling of Lauri Markkanen.

warfelg
11-30-2018, 03:38 PM
Is it Ki-el Laowree or Kyle Lowry?

buckalis
11-30-2018, 03:59 PM
it does, because other than "i" having a shorter shorter vocal extension than "y", his surname is written with two "k" which in Finnish has the meaning of extending the vowel that follows, while in English it doesn't... Therefore people end up calling him Lauri Markkanen, which is translating the Finnish spelling in English, but without counting for the Finnish grammar... And it gets annoying if he declares his name in the league as being LAU-REE MARK-A-NEEN, then everybody starts writing his name like if it is English and calls him accordingly, despite his declaration of the correct spelling... While LAU-REE MARK-A-NEEN which he declared, should be spelled Laury Markaaneen as the closest in English...

buckalis
11-30-2018, 04:02 PM
Is it Ki-el Laowree or Kyle Lowry?

isn't Kyle Lowery American? (or Canadian - I'm not sure)

Rivera
11-30-2018, 04:10 PM
actualy its not pronounced neen its pronounced nin get it right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAl7y3Q-w24

fast forward to the 2:20

#exposed

Rivera
11-30-2018, 04:11 PM

theres no e in his last name troll :laugh:

learn how to spell and speak

warfelg
11-30-2018, 04:17 PM

Oh so it's only foreign players that we need to purposely butcher the spelling on their names. (BTW Kyle is American, would take 2 seconds to look up, not that I needed to as I played against him in HS)

warfelg
11-30-2018, 04:18 PM
theres no e in his last name troll :laugh:

learn how to spell and speak

Here comes the 5 page explanation about how you are wrong because it's not how Ki-el Laueree wants.

buckalis
11-30-2018, 04:21 PM
actualy its not pronounced neen its pronounced nin get it right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAl7y3Q-w24

fast forward to the 2:20

#exposed

NO... "neen" is closer than "nin" because the pronouncement includes some "e" into the "i" that is closer to sound... it's similar to the word "succeed" that the double "e" sounds... Never the less, the correct spelling in English is Laury Markaaneen and the tone (English has no tones when written) is on the double "aa" that follows, rather than on the first "a"...

warfelg
11-30-2018, 04:25 PM
NO... "neen" is closer than "nin" because the pronouncement includes some "e" into the "i" that is closer to sound... it's similar to the word "succeed" that the double "e" sounds... Never the less, the correct spelling in English is Laury Markaaneen and the tone (English has no tones when written) is on the double "aa" that follows, rather than on the first "a"...

Still doesnít change the fact that when you write it or type it, itís Lauri Markkanen.

warfelg
11-30-2018, 04:28 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181130/2d95dc61c3a8ec3411e4d8f6497a1ca3.jpg

Lauri Markkanen.

buckalis
11-30-2018, 04:30 PM
Still doesnít change the fact that when you write it or type it, itís Lauri Markkanen.

Still it doesn't change the fact that the man's name is Laury MarkAAneen and that's how he has declared to the league that wants to be called!

warfelg
11-30-2018, 04:33 PM
Still it doesn't change the fact that the man's name is Laury MarkAAneen and that's how he has declared to the league that wants to be called!

Still doesnít change the fact this is a posting board where part of the expectation is to correctly spell someoneís name. Either you are ignorant, baiting, or just plain an idiot.

Rivera
11-30-2018, 04:37 PM

your going to disagree with the announcer who Lauri helped pronounce his name correctly and the announcer introduces Lauri every home game hes played so far??

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

my god you are the best troll i love you

buckalis
11-30-2018, 04:42 PM
yes... both me and Laury would disagree with any announcer...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW5RGOAtVvs

warfelg
11-30-2018, 04:55 PM
Look at that the video even spells it Lauri no Laury.

TheDish87
11-30-2018, 04:59 PM
i got sooooooooo much ****ing dumber reading the last few pages here. my head hurts.

Rivera
11-30-2018, 05:03 PM
yes... both me and Laury would disagree with any announcer...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW5RGOAtVvs

in the whole video he never prounounced his name one :facepalm:

he also spelled his name Lauri

#exposed #getbetteratthis #comecorrect #ILoveYou

buckalis
11-30-2018, 05:21 PM
OK guys... Laury Markaaneen is coming back mid next week, Dunn & Portis are set for a week later... Bulls are all set to start their come back in 10 days or so...

Saddletramp
11-30-2018, 05:27 PM
How is this guy not banned yet? Heís ****ing insufferable.

GREATNESS ONE
11-30-2018, 07:20 PM
:facepalm:

tredigs
11-30-2018, 10:08 PM

So they may only finish 25 games under .500, rather than 35 games under? Fantastic.

Hilarious bump.

tredigs
12-08-2018, 11:30 PM
OK guys... Laury Markaaneen is coming back mid next week, Dunn & Portis are set for a week later... Bulls are all set to start their come back in 10 days or so...

Only lost by 56 tonight! You got this Sage!

buckalis
12-30-2018, 04:07 PM
Only lost by 56 tonight! You got this Sage!

it doesn't mean much.

tredigs
12-30-2018, 11:48 PM
it doesn't mean much.

Just realized this was a long troll of Bulls hate. Or you're delusional. Lost interest. You tried your hat in the pick em thread and are clearly clueless per the NBA so be gone.

buckalis
12-31-2018, 06:28 AM
Just realized this was a long troll of Bulls hate. Or you're delusional. Lost interest. You tried your hat in the pick em thread and are clearly clueless per the NBA so be gone.

Actually, if you check, you can see I voted for the Bulls winning the game at Toronto a few hours ago... and they should have... they lost it in details the last minutes...

They do have a fantastic core of players and amazing depth. It's just that I know a lot about basketball, while you are totally clueless... no hard feelings...