PDA

View Full Version : LEBRON JAMES: Now leads in scoring, 7000 points away from making history.

buckalis
11-04-2018, 06:03 AM
Lebron has recently passed Dirk in being the league's All Time scorer among active players...

He is only 1000 points behind from overtaking M. Jordan in the 5th place and 7000 points behind from catching Jabar as to be the overall leading scorer in the league's history...

8800 points more, is what separates Lebron from being the first to exceed the 40,000 points mark.

I believe that Lebron won't retire, unless he scores those 8800 points remaining.

IndyRealist
11-04-2018, 07:12 AM
He needs 3 healthy years to get 7000.

buckalis
11-04-2018, 07:32 AM
He needs 3 healthy years to get 7000.

...Or this season and another 3 as to do the 8800pts that he is short of the 40K pts target... Exactly his Lakers contract length...

IKnowHoops
11-04-2018, 09:53 PM
Yeah, been saying he’ll break the record easily. He will still be good for 18/6/6 at age 42

TylerSL
11-05-2018, 02:13 PM
Lebron has recently passed Dirk in being the league's All Time scorer among active players...

He is only 1000 points behind from overtaking M. Jordan in the 5th place and 7000 points behind from catching Jabar as to be the overall leading scorer in the league's history...

8800 points more, is what separates Lebron from being the first to exceed the 40,000 points mark.

I believe that Lebron won't retire, unless he scores those 8800 points remaining.

Lebron will likely finish his career with 40,000+ points, 10,000+ rebounds, 10,000+ assists, 2,000+ steals, 1,000+ blocks and a career FG% over 50% (currently .504). That, along with making eight consecutive finals will be his legacy. Him losing in the Finals won't be forgotten either, but he's been the underdog in 7 of his 9 finals appearances and I think that will always be noted as well. He won't end his career as the most accomplished NBA superstar of all time, but the mark he leaves on the league will be matched by no one. He will be greatly missed when he's gone and he will leave a hole in the league that nobody can fill. The NBA was lucky with the rise of Shaq/Kobe after Jordan's retirement, who knows what's going to happen when Lebron is gone.

buckalis
11-05-2018, 03:01 PM
Lebron will likely finish his career with 40,000+ points, 10,000+ rebounds, 10,000+ assists, 2,000+ steals, 1,000+ blocks and a career FG% over 50% (currently .504). That, along with making eight consecutive finals will be his legacy. Him losing in the Finals won't be forgotten either, but he's been the underdog in 7 of his 9 finals appearances and I think that will always be noted as well. He won't end his career as the most accomplished NBA superstar of all time, but the mark he leaves on the league will be matched by no one. He will be greatly missed when he's gone and he will leave a hole in the league that nobody can fill. The NBA was lucky with the rise of Shaq/Kobe after Jordan's retirement, who knows what's going to happen when Lebron is gone.
Who can ever disagree with the above, other that "the mark he leaves in the league will never be matched" which is a premature statement for one to have? ...I guess none!

I would rather say that even if Lebron's achievements will be surpassed by 23 years old Giannis or not... Lebron will stay in history just like Jordan and Jabar will be there even if their records are exceeded!

FlashBolt
11-05-2018, 03:05 PM
Who can ever disagree with the above, other that "the mark he leaves in the league will never be matched" which is a premature statement for one to have? ...I guess none!

I would rather say that even if Lebron's achievements will be surpassed by 23 years old Giannis or not... Lebron will stay in history just like Jordan and Jabar will be there even if their records are exceeded!

lol Giannis isn't surpassing LeBron's achievements. LeBron at 22 was leading his team to the Finals.

mightybosstone
11-05-2018, 03:17 PM

Because Lebron was so far ahead of where Giannis is now in his sixth season, for Giannis to surpass Lebron in terms of career legacy and achievement, he'd have to surpass him as a peak player. He'd have to do something so truly extraordinary that it has never been done in the modern era of basketball, pretty much surpassing the peaks of Lebron and MJ to post the greatest peak in NBA history.

Sorry, but that's just not happening. Giannis is a great player and he's on a trajectory to be among the greatest of his era and among the greatest of all-time. But he's simply not on Lebron's level. That's no knock on him. Pretty much nobody aside from MJ can match the guy.

My take: If there is a player who could surpass Lebron and MJ to become the undisputed GOAT, that player is most certainly not in the NBA today. Hell, he might not even be born yet.

Htownballa1622
11-05-2018, 03:22 PM
"NUH UGH! STEPH BETTER!"

-dumb ppl

buckalis
11-05-2018, 03:30 PM
Because Lebron was so far ahead of where Giannis is now in his sixth season, for Giannis to surpass Lebron in terms of career legacy and achievement, he'd have to surpass him as a peak player. He'd have to do something so truly extraordinary that it has never been done in the modern era of basketball, pretty much surpassing the peaks of Lebron and MJ to post the greatest peak in NBA history.

Sorry, but that's just not happening. Giannis is a great player and he's on a trajectory to be among the greatest of his era and among the greatest of all-time. But he's simply not on Lebron's level. That's no knock on him. Pretty much nobody aside from MJ can match the guy.

My take: If there is a player who could surpass Lebron and MJ to become the undisputed GOAT, that player is most certainly not in the NBA today. Hell, he might not even be born yet.

I'm only comparing ages and potential here... Giannis being in the league for his sixth season, I totally ignore, since Giannis didn't even know the fundumentals of basketball before he entered the league...

WaDe03
11-05-2018, 03:31 PM

God damnit!!!

Scoots
11-05-2018, 03:39 PM
In the modern NBA will LeBron's game wear teams down to the point that they don't want him on the team before he gets there?

buckalis
11-05-2018, 03:40 PM
lol Giannis isn't surpassing LeBron's achievements. LeBron at 22 was leading his team to the Finals.

You know that I have you in my ignore list... but I'll make an exception to your lol here and just say: ..."Giannis is leading his team on a championship run this season and for the seasons to follow"...

Scoots
11-05-2018, 04:12 PM
You know that I have you in my ignore list... but I'll make an exception to your lol here and just say: ..."Giannis is leading his team on a championship run this season and for the seasons to follow"...

Is the ignore list broken? How did you reply to someone in your ignore list without going out of your way to reading what they wrote?

Rivera
11-05-2018, 04:17 PM
Is the ignore list broken? How did you reply to someone in your ignore list without going out of your way to reading what they wrote?

i think he has the list written down somewhere :shrug:

FlashBolt
11-05-2018, 04:31 PM

can you read? LeBron at age 22 was already one of the top players leading his team to the Finals. Giannis hasn't done anything close to what LeBron had done at the same age. He was a slow progressor in his beginning years whereas LeBron came into the league dominating. Sorry bud but there is zero chance Giannis ever surpasses LeBron. He'd be lucky to surpass guys like Harden, CP3, etc.,

buckalis
11-05-2018, 05:02 PM
can you read? LeBron at age 22 was already one of the top players leading his team to the Finals. Giannis hasn't done anything close to what LeBron had done at the same age. He was a slow progressor in his beginning years whereas LeBron came into the league dominating. Sorry bud but there is zero chance Giannis ever surpasses LeBron. He'd be lucky to surpass guys like Harden, CP3, etc.,

Zero chances because he leads the ...Milwaukee Bucks (!!!) to a final a year later in age than Lebron did... right?

I guess there is no psychistrist near you so that you can have an urgent appointment with... is there?

You urgently need to examine your logic before you can develop an argument...

IKnowHoops
11-05-2018, 05:35 PM
Giannis is one of the few that can challenge, but I don’t see him as more of a force than Bron. Giannis is a beast though.

FlashBolt
11-05-2018, 06:03 PM
Giannis is one of the few that can challenge, but I don’t see him as more of a force than Bron. Giannis is a beast though.

challenge who?

Rivera
11-05-2018, 06:31 PM
challenge who?

LeGoat LABron

basch152
11-05-2018, 06:41 PM

this is completely ridiculous.

if Giannis somehow managed to beat a full health warriors in the finals it would EASILY trump anything lebron has ever done.

but that's not to say that would make Giannis a better player at 23 than lebron at 23...because people who judge how good a player is solely off getting to or winning championships are imbeciles.

Jeffy25
11-05-2018, 09:48 PM
He is about 700 points for having the most points accounted for all-time, passing Stockton

Stockton - 51,323
LeBron - 50,666
Kareem - 49,707

He also leads NBA history in Box Plus/Minus

Jeffy25
11-05-2018, 09:48 PM
If he's healthy, he'll break it the final year of his Lakers contract

Jeffy25
11-05-2018, 09:57 PM

if Giannis somehow managed to beat a full health warriors in the finals it would EASILY trump anything lebron has ever done.

but that's not to say that would make Giannis a better player at 23 than lebron at 23...because people who judge how good a player is solely off getting to or winning championships are imbeciles.

Considering LeBron did that too, not it wouldn't.

There is no comparing Giannis through his age 23 season with LeBron

LeBron through his age 23:

27.3/6.9/6.6/1.8/0.8 - .467/.323/.728 - 25.2 PER, 64.6 WS

Had been to the playoffs 3 times, made it to the EC Semis all 3 times, Finals 1 time scoring 27.5 with 8 boards and 8 assists per game

Giannis through his age 23:

17.2/7.5/3.8/1.2/1.3 - .506/.284/.746 - 20.3 PER, 38.9 WS

Giannis has been to the playoffs 3 times, and hasn't made it out of the 1st round yet while scoring 20 points per game on 8 boards and 4 assists

He's also 4K points behind LeBron at this point.

For Giannis to have a shot at LeBron, he'll have to never get hurt like LeBron, and keep going at least 2 more years past LeBron's decline, and age longevity wise with him.

Basically, he has almost no shot unless he can be an active player into his mid 40's, or if LeBron just retires after his Lakers contract and Giannis wants to play until he's 40.

WaDe03
11-06-2018, 01:00 AM

Championships matter a lot when it comes to all time discussions. Those who discredit them are imbeciles. The only championships that shouldn’t get any credit are the last 2 Warriors.

FlashBolt
11-06-2018, 01:50 AM

I give Giannis zero chance of beating the Warriors. Giannis ISN'T a better player than LeBron at 23. Look, it's so easy to put up stats in today's league. I'm sorry but it just is. I'm no longer surprised by anyone getting a 40-50 point game nor a triple double. Remember how amazing it was when someone got a triple double? Now it's like, wow, he got a triple double. What took him so long? So look, if you're going to judge Giannis by his stats, sure, he's looking great. But this league has just been made so much easier for guys like Giannis (long length and quick guys who can play small/big ball) because everyone is going with a smaller lineup and that's where Giannis insane height and length comes in and he abuses them. How else do you think this guy is grabbing rebounds like a damn center?

FlashBolt
11-06-2018, 01:54 AM

Had been to the playoffs 3 times, made it to the EC Semis all 3 times, Finals 1 time scoring 27.5 with 8 boards and 8 assists per game

Giannis has been to the playoffs 3 times, and hasn't made it out of the 1st round yet while scoring 20 points per game on 8 boards and 4 assists

For Giannis to have a shot at LeBron, he'll have to never get hurt like LeBron, and keep going at least 2 more years past LeBron's decline, and age longevity wise with him.

Basically, he has almost no shot unless he can be an active player into his mid 40's, or if LeBron just retires after his Lakers contract and Giannis wants to play until he's 40.

I was more-so referring to the stats but if we're bringing up rings into it, I don't see Giannis winning a ring. I just don't. I think he's got a lot of holes in his game that can be exposed when teams start forcing him to become a shooter. Maybe that doesn't happen or he's got enough shooters on his team to compensate for that to where he becomes a playmaker for them instead but let's get honest here, Giannis isn't really a great playmaker for his teammates. His AST/TO ratio is 1.2. That's just awful considering he's got a team that is capable of scoring the ball. Like, if Warriors are playing the Bucks, I have no idea how Giannis can take over games just by attacking the rim. At some point, the Warriors are going to just pack the paint every time and force Giannis to change his game. If LeBron had to improve his shot to be a bigger threat, Giannis will have to as well.

basch152
11-06-2018, 03:25 AM

someone said Giannis can never match lebron because lebron had already made it to the finals at 23. that is what I'm attacking because of how ridiculous it is. I don't care about anything else, because Giannis isnt as good as lebron at 23.

but like I said, saying Giannis CANT match lebron because lebron had already been to a finals is absurd.

Giannis beating a full health warriors right now simply would trump anything lebron has ever done.

someone said it wouldnt because lebron already beat GS.

which is ridiculous. first of all, he was what, 32 when he did that? and that GS team didn't have durant.

again, it would simply beat out anything lebron has ever done, but again, it doesnt matter because only an idiot would thinking pulling off that win AUTOMATICALLY makes you a better player.

just like someone saying lebron making it to the finals at 22 automatically makes him better than Giannis is simply being foolish

buckalis
11-06-2018, 06:06 AM
Giannis was voted by the GMs as being "the most wanted player in the NBA"... He is also famous for being the only player ever in the NBA history, that can play all positions from PG up to Center at All Star level...

I think what differentiates Giannis from Lebron, is that while Lebron is a "captain", Giannis is a "leader" of his team...What this means, is that Giannis would lead a well coached team, while Lebron would take over from the coach and give the orders and even decide the tactics on the court...

cmellofan15
11-06-2018, 07:50 AM
Giannis was voted by the GMs as being "the most wanted player in the NBA"... He is also famous for being the only player ever in the NBA history, that can play all positions from PG up to Center at All Star level...

I think what differentiates Giannis from Lebron, is that while Lebron is a "captain", Giannis is a "leader" of his team...What this means, is that Giannis would lead a well coached team, while Lebron would take over from the coach and give the orders and even decide the tactics on the court...

Why make a LeBron thread to suck off an inferior player?? I mean Lebrons damn-near 35 and still better. Give it a rest lmao

buckalis
11-06-2018, 08:22 AM
Why make a LeBron thread to suck off an inferior player?? I mean Lebrons damn-near 35 and still better. Give it a rest lmao
I wasn't the one that brought Giannis up sir... I was the one that made the subject...

Never the less, I find others bringing Giannis up, fully justifiable, because Giannis is considered as the favorite to take over from Lebron the throne after Bron retires.

cmellofan15
11-06-2018, 08:45 AM
I was the one that brought Giannis up sir... I was the one that made the subject...

Never the less, I find others bringing Giannis up, fully justifiable, because Giannis is considered as the favorite to take over from Lebron the throne after Bron retires.

Glad we cleared that up...?

buckalis
11-06-2018, 12:32 PM
Glad we cleared that up...?

Look back to the editing of the (obvious) mistyping.

Rivera
11-06-2018, 12:42 PM

Magic Johnson? Kevin Garnett? Anthony Davis?

jaydubb
11-06-2018, 01:23 PM
Magic Johnson? Kevin Garnett? Anthony Davis?:shrug:

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

buckalis
11-06-2018, 01:27 PM
Magic Johnson? Kevin Garnett? Anthony Davis?
None of the above was ever Giannis and that's why Giannis is considered UNIQUE in NBA history and "the most wanted player to have"...

Giannis is a phenomenon that can play all PG, SG, SF, PF and C at AllStar level... He is what made Magic Johnson finned 50K for confessing inpublic that Giannis will surely land a championship to MIL"...

The thing with Giannis is that because of his ability to be a Kemba, Lebron and AD combined in one, the team that has him, doesn't need another TOP-10 as to get the title, but two TOP-30 + two TOP-60 will do just fine...

Only thing that a team would need next to having Giannis, is a TOP coach that directs his players correct on how to adapt on the floor when Giannis decides to take the opponent's defense as a PG, or as a Wing, or a Big...

Surely the most valuable player in the NBA for a team to have... even more so than Lebron...

If he can end up with near to Lebron numbers, then even better for him... but he surely takes over from the Lebron as being the world's best player, even if his numbers are behind and stays there until his retirement comes...

Hawkeye15
11-06-2018, 01:32 PM
Zero chances because he leads the ...Milwaukee Bucks (!!!) to a final a year later in age than Lebron did... right?

I guess there is no psychistrist near you so that you can have an urgent appointment with... is there?

You urgently need to examine your logic before you can develop an argument...

don't think you get it-by year 4, LeBron led a team of **** to the finals, and from that point forward, any team he was on was a contender, simply because he was on it. Giannis is absolutely nowhere near where LeBron was at 22. Durant level? perhaps, but that is a big gap.

Htownballa1622
11-06-2018, 01:33 PM
None of the above was ever Giannis and that's why Giannis is considered UNIQUE in NBA history and "the most wanted player to have"...

Giannis is a phenomenon that can play all PG, SG, SF, PF and C at AllStar level... He is what made Magic Johnson finned 50K for confessing inpublic that Giannis will surely land a championship to MIL"...

The thing with Giannis is that because of his ability to be a Kemba, Lebron and AD combined in one, the team that has him, doesn't need another TOP-10 as to get the title, but two TOP-30 + two TOP-60 will do just fine...

Only thing that a team would need next to having Giannis, is a TOP coach that directs his players correct on how to adapt on the floor when Giannis decides to take the opponent's defense as a PG, or as a Wing, or a Big...

Surely the most valuable player in the NBA for a team to have... even more so than Lebron...

If he can end up with near to Lebron numbers, then even better for him... but he surely takes over from the Lebron as being the world's best player, even if his numbers are behind and stays there until his retirement comes...

Some advice: Try not to shove Giannis down everyone's throat. He's a fun young star but the amount that you pimp him out can turn everyone off.

Reality is Giannis is great. Can he improve though? Definitely. Let's see him get a reliable jumper or 3pt shot and do it in playoffs. Bucks have started nicely but pump the breaks. You're comparing a young star to a top 2 goat. Lebron was taking bums to the finals at age 22. There's like a .01% chance Giannis has a better career than Lebron so :no:

buckalis
11-06-2018, 01:41 PM
Some advice: Try not to shove Giannis down everyone's throat. He's a fun young star but the amount that you pimp him out can turn everyone off.

Reality is Giannis is great. Can he improve though? Definitely. Let's see him get a reliable jumper or 3pt shot and do it in playoffs. Bucks have started nicely but pump the breaks. You're comparing a young star to a top 2 goat. Lebron was taking bums to the finals at age 22. There's like a .01% chance Giannis has a better career than Lebron so :no:

Still the most wanted player, because of all I've mentioned before... That's all that is needed for one to COMPARE potential... not to PREDICT the outcome (which is different to what you try to do above and I have avoided intentionally to do)...

Rivera
11-06-2018, 01:44 PM
Magic Johnson is no Giannis and were supposed to be the trolls? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Rivera
11-06-2018, 01:45 PM

but Magic or KG or AD couldnt play all 5 positions at an all star level only Giannis can :rolleyes:

jaydubb
11-06-2018, 01:51 PM
but Magic or KG or AD couldnt play all 5 positions at an all star level only Giannis can :rolleyes:If scoring 42 points, grabbing 15 rebounds, and dishing out 7 assists as the starting center in an NBA finals game 7 as a rookie PG isn't all star level, I'm not sure what is..

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

buckalis
11-06-2018, 01:53 PM
but Magic or KG or AD couldnt play all 5 positions at an all star level only Giannis can :rolleyes:

Are you BSing yourself?

You obviously think that any big that has the dibble basics can play PG (because his school teacher put him there at his youth) and that anyone that is a top PG and is big, can play center or PF...

You obviously don't know much about basketball...

EDIT: You better ask your GM... he knows better than the BS you live in your imaginary world with...

Rivera
11-06-2018, 01:58 PM
Are you BSing yourself?

You obviously think that any big that has the dibble basics can play PG (because his school teacher put him there at his youth) and that anyone that is a top PG and is big, can play center or PF...

You obviously don't know much about basketball...

You obviously dont know AD played PG in high school and can today if he needs to

You obviously dont know or didnt watch KG played PG and every other position during his legendary 2004 post season performance

You obviously dont know Magic had 42 points 15 rebounds 7 assists in an NBA Finals game as a starting center

you obviously dont know much about basketball........................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........................................

buckalis
11-06-2018, 02:02 PM
ALL has being answered before...

EDIT:What however makes you sound particullarly silly, is that you reply "you obviously don't know that AD played PG in school..." when it is on what you quote on...

Which then means that you "DON'T EVEN READ WHAT YOU QUOTE ON"...

...a confirmed troll beyond denial then...

GREATNESS ONE
11-06-2018, 02:08 PM
How did I just barely read this thread.... :laugh2:

Rivera
11-06-2018, 02:19 PM
ALL has being answered before...

EDIT:What however makes you sound particullarly silly, is that you reply "you obviously don't know that AD played PG in school..." when it is on what you quote on...

Which then means that you "DON'T EVEN READ WHAT YOU QUOTE ON"...

...a confirmed troll beyond denial then...

If you dont think AD has the ball handle, court vision, jump shot, athletiscm and smarts to play PG if needed to, then your a bigger troll than I thought.

BUT Magic is no Giannis tho Magic couldnt play all 5 positions like Giannis :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

buckalis
11-06-2018, 02:25 PM
If you dont think AD has the ball handle, court vision, jump shot, athletiscm and smarts to play PG if needed to, then your a bigger troll than I thought.

BUT Magic is no Giannis tho Magic couldnt play all 5 positions like Giannis :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You may laugh all you want troll... it does't change that you replied without reading and said that "you obviously don't know...", when the fact that the other knew was in what you was quoting and you didn't bother to read...

Mods that are trolls themselves... in what serious forum this happens?

Rivera
11-06-2018, 02:33 PM
You may laugh all you want troll... it does't change that you replied without reading and said that "you obviously don't know...", when the fact that the other knew was in what you was quoting and you didn't bother to read...

im a troll? im only laughing because of the absurd statements that you are making but are factually incorrect and its been disproven but you want to keep your narrative despite facts

and then you wonder why no one in the forum takes any of your posts seriously

buckalis
11-06-2018, 02:40 PM
im a troll? im only laughing because of the absurd statements that you are making but are factually incorrect and its been disproven but you want to keep your narrative despite facts

and then you wonder why no one in the forum takes any of your posts seriously

...but you can't answer as to why you quoted "you obviously don't know..." when quoting to a post that the other was stating exactly the opposite... EVEN IF THAT IS THE PROOF THAT YOU ARE ARE TROLLING...

Have some dignity and resign... I don't talk to trolls... Shame on you!

Rivera
11-06-2018, 02:44 PM
...but you can't answer as to why you quoted "you obviously don't know..." when quoting to a post that the other was stating exactly the opposite... EVEN IF THAT IS THE PROOF THAT YOU ARE ARE TROLLING...

Have some dignity and resign... I don't talk to trolls... Shame on you!

ive answered it two times including listing the skills that AD has that he can play PG, not my fault you obviously dont know ADs skill set. you obviously are a blind homer who will put Giannis on a pedestal and knock everyone below him.

not my fault your not reading or glossing over it to continue your narrative

and for someone who doesnt talk to trolls, you sure have responded to numerous posts of mines and "other trolls" in multiple threads

you also called me a troll in the past and put me on your "ignore list: so you obviously dont keep your word because you do talk to trolls :rolleyes:

but Magic Johnson is no Giannis

buckalis
11-06-2018, 02:54 PM
ive answered it two times including listing the skills that AD has that he can play PG, not my fault you obviously dont know ADs skill set. you obviously are a blind homer who will put Giannis on a pedestal and knock everyone below him.

not my fault your not reading or glossing over it to continue your narrative

and for someone who doesnt talk to trolls, you sure have responded to numerous posts of mines and "other trolls" in multiple threads

you also called me a troll in the past and put me on your "ignore list: so you obviously dont keep your word because you do talk to trolls :rolleyes:

but Magic Johnson is no Giannis

A troll LIKE YOU ARE still would try to divert the subject...

The Q is WHY DID YOU QUOTE "you obviously don't know..." to what the other already was stating that he knew...

Don't you ever dare to reply on me again troll, because otherwise, I'll humiliate you IN PUBLIC twice as much than I've done here...

Rivera
11-06-2018, 03:06 PM
A troll LIKE YOU ARE still would try to divert the subject...

The Q is WHY DID YOU QUOTE "you obviously don't know..." to what the other already was stating that he knew...

Don't you ever dare to reply on me again troll, because otherwise, I'll humiliate you IN PUBLIC twice as much than I've done here...

i replied multple times and you havent humilated me yet.

im replying again because you dont keep your word, you dont respond to trolls but yet your responding to someone who you think is a troll. someone doesnt keep their word :no: :shush:

Magic Johnson is no Giannis

Giannis is the only player in the history of basketball who could play all 5 positions at an all star level

buckalis
11-06-2018, 03:11 PM
i replied multple times and you havent humilated me yet.

im replying again because you dont keep your word, you dont respond to trolls but yet your responding to someone who you think is a troll. someone doesnt keep their word :no: :shush:

Magic Johnson is no Giannis

Giannis is the only player in the history of basketball who could play all 5 positions at an all star level

Actually you are wrong to all eyes and have been both humiliated by me and KEEP HUMILIATING YOURSELF...

Rivera
11-06-2018, 03:21 PM
Actually you are wrong to all eyes and have been both humiliated by me and KEEP HUMILIATING YOURSELF...

:laugh:

You're funny, thank you for making me laugh so much at work I appreciate it

Htownballa1622
11-06-2018, 03:26 PM
What in the Buck happened to this place?

buckalis
11-06-2018, 03:31 PM

You're funny, thank you for making me laugh so much at work I appreciate it

I would rather say that you've put your stupid laughs in your bottom more than you ever had in all this...

Ask a psyhiatrist... he will explain it all to you what a laugh reaction against being humiliated and unable to reply means...

WhiteShadow42
11-06-2018, 03:33 PM
What in the Buck happened to this place?

Buckalis happened. Has a major Jones for Giannis. That was a painful 4 pages I just read. Hope Lebron has a good game on Wednesday. That's all I care.

Rivera
11-06-2018, 03:58 PM
I would rather say that you've put your stupid laughs in your bottom more than you ever had in all this...

Ask a psyhiatrist... he will explain it all to you what a laugh reaction against being humiliated and unable to reply means...

WhiteShadow42
11-06-2018, 04:26 PM

Are you talking about a defense mechanism? He is actually minimizing you. In order to have a defense mechanism a person has to actually feel that they are being attacked (verbally in this case).

buckalis
11-06-2018, 04:41 PM
Are you talking about a defense mechanism? He is actually minimizing you. In order to have a defense mechanism a person has to actually feel that they are being attacked (verbally in this case).

It's the opposite actually as anybody but you can read... But I guess you are a Lakers fan smoking something usual in CAL... wait till we come in there and throw 130+ to your face...

FlashBolt
11-06-2018, 04:56 PM
omfg can we have a citizen ban request on this guy? Holy hell, just because Giannis is lengthy as hell and athletic doesn't mean he's going to surpass guys like Magic, LeBron, KD, etc., At the same age, those guys were DESTROYING the league and were actually winning accolades. Giannis hasn't won anything and his team underperformed last season bigly.

WhiteShadow42
11-06-2018, 04:57 PM
It's the opposite actually as anybody but you can read... But I guess you are a Lakers fan smoking something usual in CAL... wait till we come in there and throw 130+ to your face...

LOL. I'm actually a forensic psychologist. I'm sure you already knew that though.

Rivera
11-06-2018, 05:01 PM

Bucky, I love you :laugh:

buckalis
11-06-2018, 05:05 PM
LOL. I'm actually a forensic psychologist. I'm sure you already knew that though.

All I know is that 130+ wipes the stupid smile even from a forensic psychologist's face... you should have watched Jimmy Butler's face when the camera zoomed in it at the end of garbage time...

WhiteShadow42
11-06-2018, 05:08 PM
omfg can we have a citizen ban request on this guy? Holy hell, just because Giannis is lengthy as hell and athletic doesn't mean he's going to surpass guys like Magic, LeBron, KD, etc., At the same age, those guys were DESTROYING the league and were actually winning accolades. Giannis hasn't won anything and his team underperformed last season bigly.

Wonder what Buckalis's next name will be after getting banned again.

Bucky, Magic accomplished more in his rookie year than Giannis has thus far collectively. And Magic was 19/20 at the time. I remember watching game 6 in the Finals as a 10 year old totally in awe of him. Were you even born then?

WhiteShadow42
11-06-2018, 05:09 PM
All I know is that 130+ wipes the stupid smile even from a forensic psychologist's face... you should have watched Jimmy Butler's face when the camera zoomed in it at the end of garbage time...

ok

Jeffy25
11-06-2018, 09:10 PM
Championships matter a lot when it comes to all time discussions. Those who discredit them are imbeciles. The only championships that shouldn’t get any credit are the last 2 Warriors.

Chip talk shouldn't matter in all time great discussions because chips are won by teams, not individuals. Also, ERA, who they played against, competition etc all matter.

Jeffy25
11-06-2018, 09:13 PM
I give Giannis zero chance of beating the Warriors. Giannis ISN'T a better player than LeBron at 23. Look, it's so easy to put up stats in today's league. I'm sorry but it just is. I'm no longer surprised by anyone getting a 40-50 point game nor a triple double. Remember how amazing it was when someone got a triple double? Now it's like, wow, he got a triple double. What took him so long? So look, if you're going to judge Giannis by his stats, sure, he's looking great. But this league has just been made so much easier for guys like Giannis (long length and quick guys who can play small/big ball) because everyone is going with a smaller lineup and that's where Giannis insane height and length comes in and he abuses them. How else do you think this guy is grabbing rebounds like a damn center?

Every team in the league scored 7 more points per game last year than they did the year LeBron was 23. They also get an extra 2 rebounds, and 1.5 assists

If you want to apply an extra weight there.

Also, Blake Griffin brings the ball up the court for the Pistons now

Jeffy25
11-06-2018, 09:18 PM
someone said Giannis can never match lebron because lebron had already made it to the finals at 23. that is what I'm attacking because of how ridiculous it is. I don't care about anything else, because Giannis isnt as good as lebron at 23.

but like I said, saying Giannis CANT match lebron because lebron had already been to a finals is absurd.

Giannis beating a full health warriors right now simply would trump anything lebron has ever done.
Well no, LeBron beat a 73 win Warriors team (no Durant).

But either way, there is no chance in hell Giannis would beat a fully healthy Warriors team in a 7 game series this summer. None. The Warriors would rain 3's all day and force Giannis to have to shoot 40% from 3, which he can't do, and play make for his team mates, which he can't do.

They would just rotate Durant, Green, and Thompson onto him all series and give him deep shots and no basket with help coming every time he tried to enter the paint. He'd have to pass out, and he turns the ball over too much for that to be an effective strategy.

He's not beating the Warriors without serious help or unless he can start shooting from 30 like Curry.

which is ridiculous. first of all, he was what, 32 when he did that? and that GS team didn't have durant.
And no other man in the league could have done that, maybe Jordan/Shaq in their primes.

just like someone saying lebron making it to the finals at 22 automatically makes him better than Giannis is simply being foolish
That's not the only thing that makes LeBron so much better through this age. It's all of it. He's better than Giannis through the age of 23 by so many things, it's insane that you even brought his name in here.

Giannis would have to really improve, or just play forever to ever dream of catching LeBron.

Jeffy25
11-06-2018, 09:21 PM
I wasn't the one that brought Giannis up sir... I was the one that made the subject...
First mention of Giannis was by you

Jeffy25
11-06-2018, 09:24 PM

I stopped here, but I should have stopped sooner.

You clearly aren't realistic, or are clearly trolling, and this is a waste of time.

At this point, I'm just curious if you actually believe any of this.

Giannis has one of the worst 3 point shooting percentages of all-time, and if he was a PG, he'd have the worst A/TO ratio in the league. He would not be an effective Guard in this league.

Dude is an amazing slasher, super young, can get to the basket with the best of them, and has the potential to build his game all around to do it all, but right now, he can't do it all. LeBron could, Magic could, AD currently can, and I'd argue that KG probably could effectively (I don't recall watching in 04).