PDA

View Full Version : Should the Bucks blow it up?

WaDe03
11-02-2018, 12:17 AM
Another Bucks game so therefore another thread is necessary.

Should these guys blow it up? Itís obvious they canít compete with Boston who will continue to improve while the season goes on while Milwaukee regresses. Maybe send Giannis to the Celtics for Tatum and the Kings pick and the Bucks tank and team Zion and RJ Barrett with Tatum.

Brogdon
Tatum
RJ
Zion
Maker

Trade Middleton and whatever else you can for first rounders and start from there.

Iím sorry buckalis but this is just the truth and some times the truth hurts brother.

Discuss.

Scoots
11-02-2018, 12:22 AM
Boston's quality depth is incredible. Every game I watch it stands out more and more.

TrueFan420
11-02-2018, 02:00 AM
Boston's quality depth is incredible. Every game I watch it stands out more and more.
It's crazy how deep they are. And their all young at that. I hope they spend the money to keep them together.

Leftcoast_yg
11-02-2018, 02:48 AM
Another Bucks game so therefore another thread is necessary.

Should these guys blow it up? Itís obvious they canít compete with Boston who will continue to improve while the season goes on while Milwaukee regresses. Maybe send Giannis to the Celtics for Tatum and the Kings pick and the Bucks tank and team Zion and RJ Barrett with Tatum.

Brogdon
Tatum
RJ
Zion
Maker

Trade Middleton and whatever else you can for first rounders and start from there.

Iím sorry buckalis but this is just the truth and some times the truth hurts brother.

Discuss.

BLo is so useless in the rebounding department it's sad.

Tg11
11-02-2018, 09:15 AM
If y'all really think Milwaukee is gonna blow up their team to tank it ain't happening...like they have one of the best teams in the NBA right now at the moment with probably a player who is as close to LeBron and KDesque in Giannis so why y'all would give him up along with other pieces boggles my mind

ewing
11-02-2018, 09:18 AM
If y'all really think Milwaukee is gonna blow up their team to tank it ain't happening...like they have one of the best teams in the NBA right now at the moment with probably a player who is as close to LeBron and KDesque in Giannis so why y'all would give him up along with other pieces boggles my mind

I think Wade was poking fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scoots
11-02-2018, 09:53 AM
BLo is so useless in the rebounding department it's sad.

Only if you maintain that the only part of rebounding is the rebound numbers of the player.

WaDe03
11-02-2018, 11:18 AM
They could get some very good pieces for Giannis, this team has peaked and it peaked too early. Itís sad but it is what it is. The premises isnít going to win the games for you.

Tg11
11-02-2018, 11:22 AM
They could get some very good pieces for Giannis, this team has peaked and it peaked too early. Itís sad but it is what it is. The premises isnít going to win the games for you.

7-1 is all I have to say to you right now...they probably have one of the best defensive ratings in the NBA right now and not to mention Milwaukee on offense right now are probably as good as any team in the NBA in this early season but it is still early so if they collapse big time then I would say you blow it up but not now...are you kidding me?

WaDe03
11-02-2018, 11:52 AM
7-1 is all I have to say to you right now...they probably have one of the best defensive ratings in the NBA right now and not to mention Milwaukee on offense right now are probably as good as any team in the NBA in this early season but it is still early so if they collapse big time then I would say you blow it up but not now...are you kidding me?

I told you they peaked already brother, itís only down from here and clear they wonít touch the Celtics at the end of the season. But they have the premises so idk?!

Tg11
11-02-2018, 11:58 AM
Milwaukee look good right now so I wouldn't

jaydubb
11-02-2018, 12:02 PM
#Tank4Zion

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

WaDe03
11-02-2018, 12:08 PM
#Tank4Zion

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Imagine him in the worlds greatest premises!!! They will be the top FA destination next summer so if they could shed all salary and trade Giannis for Tatum and the Kings pick will tanking:

Kyrie/Brogdon
Klay/Tatum
Jimmy/Barrett
KD/Zion
Cousins/Maker

Win every championship in the premises every year and then when the 1st unit gets old the 2nd unit will be ripe to take over the team/championships/premises!!

GREATNESS ONE
11-02-2018, 12:11 PM
Thereís nothing wrong with being the 3/4th best team in the East... Milwaukee is a cool story but they will waste Giannis just like theyíre wasting Aaron Rodgers...

JAZZNC
11-02-2018, 12:29 PM
Anything making fun of the 2 over the top Bucks fans is OK with me! Well done WaDe03, well done.

WaDe03
11-02-2018, 12:57 PM
Thereís nothing wrong with being the 3/4th best team in the East... Milwaukee is a cool story but they will waste Giannis just like theyíre wasting Aaron Rodgers...

But what about the premises? You donít think that alone will bring them championships? They will be the top FA destination every year going forward.

R. Johnson#3
11-02-2018, 01:04 PM
Obvious troll is obvious. You really need to step your game up. You've officially dropped below the Bucks fans trolls due to the fact that they haven't taken your bait.

WaDe03
11-02-2018, 05:35 PM
Obvious troll is obvious. You really need to step your game up. You've officially dropped below the Bucks fans trolls due to the fact that they haven't taken your bait.

Youíre not smart enough to talk to me little guy, Iíve sonned you too many times on here. Please donít make me do it again.

nastynice
11-02-2018, 05:37 PM
Milwaukee look good right now so I wouldn't

X2. They were disappointing last year.

They got crazy defensive length and speed, that's probably their number one asset after giannis, who's just a freak

WaDe03
11-02-2018, 05:38 PM
X2. They were disappointing last year.

They got crazy defensive length and speed, that's probably their number one asset after giannis, who's just a freak

Even more of an asset than the premises?

Giannis94
11-03-2018, 08:35 AM

Well that and if I post a thread like this, it gets locked and I get a ban. See the thread that got locked a few days ago within minutes of it got ng up.

I think this thread still being up goes to the horrendous and inconsistent modding on the current site. I got a ban in June for an insult and the post quoted had nothing to do with insults.

Same thing here. Scouts and the other mods will only lock this thread after I post Ike about the Lakers later today.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-03-2018, 08:46 AM
I agree the main NBA board could use new moderators. I asked a couple years ago I would of been main moderator closing or merging duplicated threads and closing bait threads. But I never got promoted so I stepped down as Bucks mod then.

Heck last year when Philly fans were trolling hard that went on forever. Then us Bucks fans were in the cross fire. That's when I took a break from here. But yeah PSD is a ghost town. More NBA action for discussion on twitter. Even if you put trolls on ignore then PSD is a ghost town. I had like 5 people on ignore but then wasn't much to read here then. Also ya see them in quotes anyway so I removed all ignores.

Giannis94
11-03-2018, 09:06 AM
I agree the main NBA board could use new moderators. I asked a couple years ago I would of been main moderator closing or merging duplicated threads and closing bait threads. But I never got promoted so I stepped down as Bucks mod then.

Heck last year when Philly fans were trolling hard that went on forever. Then us Bucks fans were in the cross fire. That's when I took a break from here. But yeah PSD is a ghost town. More NBA action for discussion on twitter. Even if you put trolls on ignore then PSD is a ghost town. I had like 5 people on ignore but then wasn't much to read here then. Also ya see them in quotes anyway so I removed all ignores.

But you can't say it's "all Twitter". The mods lay in the bed they've made and it's driven a lot of users away. This post being up and not locked on posting is an example. So don't day "this is a ghost town because Twitter". It's more than that. It's a ghost town because the people that used to post stuff are driven away by trolls like this and thst mods allow it to continue without repercussions, while also being allowed to be inconsistent in their modding.

At least when I post, I have a valid point.

FlashBolt
11-04-2018, 02:55 AM
problem with PSD is the site is ancient. You can't review post history by someone nor can you search things up easily. It's a total nightmare. I don't think they care at this point. It'll die out eventually as there are better alternatives out there for newer users.