PDA

View Full Version : Who would you give up to get Lebron in a trade?

Leftcoast_yg
11-01-2018, 07:08 PM
Be realistic with salaries and obviously fit. Go!

FYI I would take The Brow, Drummond or Jimmy. Lebron is a liability on defense.

nastynice
11-01-2018, 07:13 PM
Swaggy P

Nothing personal against Swaggy, but lebron is just that great!

GREATNESS ONE
11-01-2018, 07:15 PM
Weíre not trading Bron...

bucketss
11-01-2018, 08:05 PM
lorezno brown and a 1st

KobeOwnSU
11-01-2018, 08:10 PM
We .ight have to attach a pick or prospect to get rid of that contract...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Scoots
11-01-2018, 08:19 PM
Saw the title, thought, this might not go well ... first 3 responses support the thought.

lakerfan85
11-01-2018, 08:36 PM
Lebron and Lonzo and a first for AD..

FlashBolt
11-01-2018, 10:00 PM
LeBron's holding back playing with the Lakers. Luke even said as much. you lakers fans are terrible fans who backstab players quicker than any fanbase I've seen. It's disgusting.

Switch
11-01-2018, 10:02 PM
LeBron's holding back playing with the Lakers. Luke even said as much. you lakers fans are terrible fans who backstab players quicker than any fanbase I've seen. It's disgusting.

Lakers fans are the worst and this is coming from a Lakers fan.

Leftcoast_yg
11-01-2018, 10:45 PM
Saw the title, thought, this might not go well ... first 3 responses support the thought.

Just weeding out the Lebron fans 😉

Leftcoast_yg
11-01-2018, 10:47 PM
Lebron and Lonzo and a first for AD..

I like Lonzo but why not. On a serious note Lebron does remind me of an old Kobe who was also a liability on D with grandpa Fisher gosh what a nightmare it was facing every team practically.

Leftcoast_yg
11-01-2018, 10:48 PM
Lakers fans are the worst and this is coming from a Lakers fan.

Lakers almost lost to Dallas because of bron.

FlashBolt
11-01-2018, 11:02 PM
Lakers almost lost to Dallas because of bron.

no, they almost lost because Luke Walton said they went with the younger guys for three straight possessions so they can get comfortable.. do you even follow your own team? and Ingram has been terrible so far. They need to put Hart, Kuzma, Lonzo, McGee, and LeBron as the starters. Ingram doesn't know how what he's doing out there.

lakerfan85
11-01-2018, 11:27 PM
no, they almost lost because Luke Walton said they went with the younger guys for three straight possessions so they can get comfortable.. do you even follow your own team? and Ingram has been terrible so far. They need to put Hart, Kuzma, Lonzo, McGee, and LeBron as the starters. Ingram doesn't know how what he's doing out there.

What? How has Ingram been terrible?

basch152
11-02-2018, 01:48 AM
Be realistic with salaries and obviously fit. Go!

FYI I would take The Brow, Drummond or Jimmy. Lebron is a liability on defense.

it's weird to me that Drummond is in with those other two.

you cant really win with players like him anymore and hes obviously not the same caliber as the other two.

Leftcoast_yg
11-02-2018, 02:41 AM
it's weird to me that Drummond is in with those other two.

you cant really win with players like him anymore and hes obviously not the same caliber as the other two.

Lakers need rebounders and a big who can play big minutes. McGee has been great but he's a 24 minute guy with his asthma. They gave up 20 offensive rebounds to Minnesota unacceptable.

Leftcoast_yg
11-02-2018, 02:44 AM
Ingram has been great, deadly with his middy and defense has been great just needs to learn to use his size and stop reaching. Lebron needs to be straight up and take blame for his lack luster play on D. Always saying we when it's him. I'd rather see Lance out there.

ewing
11-02-2018, 07:58 AM
Wouldnít want him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

warfelg
11-02-2018, 08:38 AM
No one. He had his chance to be with us and said no. **** him.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-02-2018, 09:45 AM
I doubt LeBron is traded this soon. Maybe on his next big contract after this one when he loses a step. Be kinda like when Shaq was traded a lot at end of his career.

GREATNESS ONE
11-02-2018, 10:17 AM
Lmfao only my fan base can want to trade Lebron while heís putting up 28-8-8 and 2steals...less than 10games in and weíre already pointing fingers.

Rivera
11-02-2018, 10:26 AM
Kris Middleton, nah Kris is too good.

warfelg
11-02-2018, 10:41 AM
Lmfao only my fan base can want to trade Lebron while heís putting up 28-8-8 and 2steals...less than 10games in and weíre already pointing fingers.

Lavar gonna take his job lol.

Ok, now that I got the joke out of the way, I do feel bad for the logical Lakers fans that understand what's going on here and the fact that this isn't the year yet.

Tg11
11-02-2018, 10:43 AM
I been tellin Laker fans that they are more or less a year away from being threats to Golden State especially in the West

IKnowHoops
11-02-2018, 10:47 AM

Itís very easy to see actually.

IKnowHoops
11-02-2018, 10:51 AM

😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍

SteBO
11-02-2018, 11:09 AM
Yup. Amen to that, though not universal. That said, you know & I both know what this really stems from and that's what make this thread both hilarious and pathetic at the same time. LBJ is the best player on earth, and he's donning the purple & gold.

Criticism is fine. The threads premise is a joke.

warfelg
11-02-2018, 11:24 AM
LeBron's holding back playing with the Lakers.

I dunno if you'll agree, but I think he's waiting for players to be there that he wants there before the usual Bron is playing.

IKnowHoops
11-02-2018, 11:36 AM
I dunno if you'll agree, but I think he's waiting for players to be there that he wants there before the usual Bron is playing.

I 100% agree. A little passive aggressiveness to get the players he wants

R. Johnson#3
11-02-2018, 12:42 PM
And all this time I thought Knick fans were the most insane.

Lakers + Giants
11-02-2018, 01:03 PM
I've always said our fan base is ****in crazy.

You're talking about the same fans who like dodgers after all :laugh2:

R. Johnson#3
11-02-2018, 01:06 PM

Well there's a "Trade Lebron" thread, why not a "Cut off Talks With Kershaw" thread?

Lakers + Giants
11-02-2018, 01:08 PM
Well there's a "Trade Lebron" thread, why not a "Cut off Talks With Kershaw" thread?

Just because the forum is dead. After most fans left following the WS loss to the Astros last year.

SenileStern
11-02-2018, 01:41 PM
no, they almost lost because Luke Walton said they went with the younger guys for three straight possessions so they can get comfortable..

Absolutely right call on the third possession with 1 up and 20 secs to go where Mavs had to foul though. LeBron is brutally choking on FTs right now, I trusted Kuzma/Ingram more, even though they ended up choking as well.

Hawkeye15
11-02-2018, 02:05 PM
Jimmy Butler

Hawkeye15
11-02-2018, 02:06 PM

well, to be fair, most Laker fans HATED LeBron because he was a threat to, and then easily passed, their idol. Now they are forced to root for him, and many are salivating at any potential failure he might have.

Lakers + Giants
11-02-2018, 02:06 PM
Jimmy Butler

Lmao. Well played

Hawkeye15
11-02-2018, 02:07 PM
And all this time I thought Knick fans were the most insane.

not even close. The Lakers have just sucked for a while, so their fairweather fans went to sleep. They are easily, and I mean EASILY, the most insufferable fan base in sports imo.

I will admit, there are plenty here I like. But I despise most of them.

Hawkeye15
11-02-2018, 02:09 PM

I think a big part of it, is there are just so many fairweather fans, who come and go with the teams win total. So when there is a reason for them to wake up, here they come! Die hard Laker fans aren't bad honestly. Because they care about what happens outside the Lakers.

GREATNESS ONE
11-02-2018, 02:37 PM

:eyebrow:

GREATNESS ONE
11-02-2018, 02:39 PM
Just because the forum is dead. After most fans left following the WS loss to the Astros last year.

have you seen that forum? lmfao it gets active big time but there's always 1-3 fans in there who go ape **** crazy on everyone and there's no Mod in there to help it out.

Vee-Rex
11-02-2018, 03:03 PM
I'd trade JR Smith for him.

Can you imagine LeBron in the wine and gold?

Lakers + Giants
11-02-2018, 03:21 PM
I think a big part of it, is there are just so many fairweather fans, who come and go with the teams win total. So when there is a reason for them to wake up, here they come! Die hard Laker fans aren't bad honestly. Because they care about what happens outside the Lakers.

this

FlashBolt
11-02-2018, 05:31 PM

for sure 100% agree. you can tell LeBron could take games over but he's trying to get others involved because he knows vs the Warriors, he can't be doing the same strategy in cleveland. The problem is these guys aren't stepping up. LeBron can't force these guys to step up. it's on them to figure things out. Time will tell but I said it from the beginning of the season, a trade will likely happen involving one of the younger pieces of talent. Luke literally said it when he said they went with the younger guys so they can experience it. I'm not a fan of Luke's lineup but I understand how difficult it can be managing all these personalities. That's on Magic a bit because KCP, Rondo, and Beasley serve no purpose on this team right now. Looking back, they should have gotten a quality backup center and some more snipers. I'm not sure why Beasley is even on this team.

Heediot
11-02-2018, 06:47 PM
I hope Bron declines enough to improve Raps chance of re-signing KL. Playing witrh a declining star making 40-50 mil isn't the most appealing situation. If he shows a decline even if it's a little bit, chances are good the decline will only get worse as the years go on.

I thought there was a chance of this, but too early to tell.

jaydubb
11-02-2018, 07:58 PM
LeBron for dangelo russell

/thread

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Leftcoast_yg
11-05-2018, 02:40 AM
It has all to do with fitting in with the personnel and matchups but when cj Mc collum lays it up in Lebrons face late in the 4th qt is frustrating and he won't take account for it personally. That is my grudge against him. He's always been like that throwing his team under the bus. Defense is a personal thing and you don't just watch players score in your face late in game's to save energy.

More-Than-Most
11-05-2018, 03:02 AM
it would never happen because the fans would riot.. the ticket prices etc going up when they sold and so on... that being said it would be smart as ****. I personally think the lakers should keep lebron and offer up ingram/ball/kuzma and 2 firsts for AD... that is a ton but ingram and ball cant play with bron... Ingram has become a spot up shooter so far and ball started good... **** the bed the last 4 games before finally having a good performance in trash time tonight... They need an AD. I am not a fan of trading their young core but having lebron at his age and mileage they really might need to pull the trigger because i doubt KL or butler would play with/next to lebron and join in free agency.

Leftcoast_yg
11-05-2018, 04:17 AM
LeBron for dangelo russell

/thread

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Simon!

buckalis
11-05-2018, 09:41 AM
No one. He had his chance to be with us and said no. **** him.
IMO, you need a top coach more than you need Lebron...

buckalis
11-05-2018, 09:47 AM
Lebron will be 35 by this season's playoffs which will end up to another GSW championship and 36 by next season's playoffs...

No competitive team should sacrifice anything out of their core roster as sign lebron in a trade... Only out of free agency, which is no longer possible...

WaDe03
11-05-2018, 10:37 AM
Lebron will be 35 by this season's playoffs which will end up to another GSW championship and 36 by next season's playoffs...

No competitive team should sacrifice anything out of their core roster as sign lebron in a trade... Only out of free agency, which is no longer possible...

You all should give tony Snell and Brogdon.

Leftcoast_yg
11-05-2018, 08:17 PM

And this post exactly what needs to be understood by anyone asking to trade the young players. Look at GSW they kept every good young player and didnt give up on any of them. Everybody was saying Steph was just a spot up shooter, Dray an undersized 4 and Klay was too un athletic now look at them.

ewing
11-06-2018, 12:17 AM
IMO, you need a top coach more than you need Lebron...

You think Jason Kidd could put them over the top?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlashBolt
11-06-2018, 01:44 AM
This is why I said LeBron should have went to the Sixers and that was the team I was hoping he went to. It just made more sense. Sixers had everything in their roster. Size, length, three point shooting, defense, rebounding, scoring, youth, and two players (one can be top 15 and the other top 5 for many years). I see LeBron slowing down as it is now. He's still going to put up numbers but when he's a liability defensively and with how the league is today, averaging 28/8/8 is not the same as doing it five years ago, let alone ten. Watching him try to attack the paint, he's much slower, can't really elevate, and players aren't bouncing off of him the way it used to be. Guess it really is true. You wake up one day and bang, your body gets shot.

Scoots
11-06-2018, 10:28 AM
This is why I said LeBron should have went to the Sixers and that was the team I was hoping he went to. It just made more sense. Sixers had everything in their roster. Size, length, three point shooting, defense, rebounding, scoring, youth, and two players (one can be top 15 and the other top 5 for many years). I see LeBron slowing down as it is now. He's still going to put up numbers but when he's a liability defensively and with how the league is today, averaging 28/8/8 is not the same as doing it five years ago, let alone ten. Watching him try to attack the paint, he's much slower, can't really elevate, and players aren't bouncing off of him the way it used to be. Guess it really is true. You wake up one day and bang, your body gets shot.

I don't know that it's necessarily his body keeping him from it moment to moment but more he's mentally not willing. He's still a beast when he wants to be, it's just that he doesn't want it all the time. Typically as players age they lose defensive effort, check, they reduce the frequency they attack the rim, check, they start to settle for longer and longer jump shots, check. Little nagging injuries happen more and more and the recovery takes longer and longer.

I doubt his body is "shot" just yet, but it's only a matter of time.

Leftcoast_yg
11-06-2018, 12:17 PM
I don't know that it's necessarily his body keeping him from it moment to moment but more he's mentally not willing. He's still a beast when he wants to be, it's just that he doesn't want it all the time. Typically as players age they lose defensive effort, check, they reduce the frequency they attack the rim, check, they start to settle for longer and longer jump shots, check. Little nagging injuries happen more and more and the recovery takes longer and longer.

I doubt his body is "shot" just yet, but it's only a matter of time.

Facts! We seen it in Kobe he was a liability on the defenesive end. I applaud D Wade tho he has heart and can be a great example of having a will to win by any means. Since no one cares about Lebron retiring as a Laker, the smartest thing to donis trade him before the Lakers are pressured to please his demands sorry Bron you are not a Laker like the ones up on the rafters this should be Ingrams team not Bronny.

FlashBolt
11-06-2018, 05:06 PM
Facts! We seen it in Kobe he was a liability on the defenesive end. I applaud D Wade tho he has heart and can be a great example of having a will to win by any means. Since no one cares about Lebron retiring as a Laker, the smartest thing to donis trade him before the Lakers are pressured to please his demands sorry Bron you are not a Laker like the ones up on the rafters this should be Ingrams team not Bronny.

Lmao, the fact you think this is Ingram's team is weird. Have you even watched your own team play? Ingram has been a large part of their problem. LeBron tries to feed it to him every time and all it takes is for a double team to come take the ball away from Ingram because he'll turn it over. He can't shoot and isn't a good playmaker. Ingram will be traded. The plan was always to get LeBron another elite player. None on the Lakers look the part right now. Ingram was expected to be but he's the same old player who didn't bulk up or improve his shot.

WhiteShadow42
11-06-2018, 06:26 PM

LOL. Was thinking the same thing but didn't want to pee off the Lakers fans. He and Rondo will kick it in high gear about 20 games left in the season. At least I hope so.

WhiteShadow42
11-06-2018, 06:31 PM
Lmao, the fact you think this is Ingram's team is weird. Have you even watched your own team play? Ingram has been a large part of their problem. LeBron tries to feed it to him every time and all it takes is for a double team to come take the ball away from Ingram because he'll turn it over. He can't shoot and isn't a good playmaker. Ingram will be traded. The plan was always to get LeBron another elite player. None on the Lakers look the part right now. Ingram was expected to be but he's the same old player who didn't bulk up or improve his shot.

Ingram can shoot and is a good playmaker but not from the post or pinchpost. That's the reason a lot of guys in the Lakers forum have been recommending he come off the bench and share ball handling duties with Rondo while the starting unit has Lebron and Ball to do that. When Ingram did the main ball handling last year while Zo was out he did pretty well. I believe he was a point guard in High School until he hit his growth spurt.

Leftcoast_yg
11-06-2018, 08:03 PM

😪

More-Than-Most
11-06-2018, 09:41 PM

this is 100 percent correct and nobody loves ingram or wants ingram more than me but he is basically a spot up shooter for the lakers.... on top of this he isnt defending at all.. He is just letting guys blow right by him and with all that length he doesnt even try to shot block from behind or get in guys faces etc.... He has way to much talent to be used this way. I knew some would suffer with lebron but i didnt think he would.

Leftcoast_yg
11-08-2018, 01:03 AM
this is 100 percent correct and nobody loves ingram or wants ingram more than me but he is basically a spot up shooter for the lakers.... on top of this he isnt defending at all.. He is just letting guys blow right by him and with all that length he doesnt even try to shot block from behind or get in guys faces etc.... He has way to much talent to be used this way. I knew some would suffer with lebron but i didnt think he would.

BI is a very loyal player (opposite of Lebron) since the fight which i quote him he said the reason he threw the punch was because there were 5 rocket players and only 2 of his teamates. Lebron went to grab cp3 and not his teamate. You can tell by BI body language hes very discourage and doesnt like being on the floor with lebron. The lakers were at one point the 7th beat defenese last year and now they look like the cavs from last year since lebeon joined if you watch lakers games and dont see it you must be a Lebron fan and not a Laker fan. This signing has cost the Lakers one young core player in Randle dont let it be 2 of them just to please the so called best player in the world which i believe is KD. Of you claim to be the best player in the world but only play one side of the court you are the "best" half the time.

FlashBolt
11-08-2018, 02:04 AM
BI is a very loyal player (opposite of Lebron) since the fight which i quote him he said the reason he threw the punch was because there were 5 rocket players and only 2 of his teamates. Lebron went to grab cp3 and not his teamate. You can tell by BI body language hes very discourage and doesnt like being on the floor with lebron. The lakers were at one point the 7th beat defenese last year and now they look like the cavs from last year since lebeon joined if you watch lakers games and dont see it you must be a Lebron fan and not a Laker fan. This signing has cost the Lakers one young core player in Randle dont let it be 2 of them just to please the so called best player in the world which i believe is KD.

1) Everyone thought Brandon Ingram was immature and stupid for starting a fight.
2) LeBron grabbed CP3 because CP3 is his son's godfather. CP3 wouldn't listen to anyone but LeBron or Melo out there on the court. He calmed CP3 down, period.
3) Whos fault is it Brandon Ingram is discouraged? Does he want to win or complain? The fact is, he's the one who will be traded rather than LeBron so he can be discouraged all he wants. Lakers would ship Ingram back to Duke for Zion Williamson no problem.
4) It's not just LeBron who is on the team that wasn't there last year. Half your roster has been replaced. Also, even a team like the Jazz has been going through a rough period defensively. This isn't just the Lakers. And Ingram's defense hasn't looked good either.
5) And you guys will have a chance to get KD next season.

My fcking God you are the worst Lakers fan I've ever seen here. You're just a Kobe-defender who wants to pinpoint this on LeBron when MANY believed the Lakers weren't going to be an elite team, yett. Next offseason, you have your pickings of Kawhi, KD, AD, Jimmy B, Klay, etc., and you're here complaining because your current Lakers isn't good enough to contend for a title? Try being a Minny or Suns fan instead of a whiney Lakers fan.

McAllen Tx
11-08-2018, 09:30 AM
I'm not just a "trade LBJ" client, I'm also the president (LBJ hairline pun intended)

I was against the LBJ signing from the jump and it has nothing to do with Kobe. I think it was a money grabbing, ego stroking signing by Magic.

I believe LBJ is gonna be the reason that will deter other star/superstar free agents from going to LA. And from the what I've seen from him my before season assumptions look to be correct, he doesn't give a damn about the team or his teammates. He's set up very well for life after basketball where he wants to live and found a sucker (Magic) to pay him $35+ million a year to just show up to work. Lakers are just a 9-5 for LBJ.

Magic done pissed on all of us Lakers fans by selling this fraud to us and before LBJ leaves he will take a big dump on us.

Just my opinion....

McAllen Tx
11-08-2018, 09:42 AM
And before all the Lebronites come at me with pitch forks and stakes, this version (Lakers) of LBJ is a fraud. Not saying the Cavs or Heat version

Hawkeye15
11-08-2018, 10:48 AM
I'm not just a "trade LBJ" client, I'm also the president (LBJ hairline pun intended)

I was against the LBJ signing from the jump and it has nothing to do with Kobe. I think it was a money grabbing, ego stroking signing by Magic.

I believe LBJ is gonna be the reason that will deter other star/superstar free agents from going to LA. And from the what I've seen from him my before season assumptions look to be correct, he doesn't give a damn about the team or his teammates. He's set up very well for life after basketball where he wants to live and found a sucker (Magic) to pay him $35+ million a year to just show up to work. Lakers are just a 9-5 for LBJ.

Magic done pissed on all of us Lakers fans by selling this fraud to us and before LBJ leaves he will take a big dump on us.

Just my opinion....

While I don't agree with you, its only because of the timing. I still think LeBron is the best player alive. But he won't be forever, and the tail end of his career, he won't be worth the headache to play with, or coach. Not that he is a diva WR or something of that nature, but he is so demanding of his teammates/organization, and just has so much control, as he becomes a lesser player, my guess is he won't give that up, and will be a negative to his team. Now, if he rescinds control back to his coach/FO, then forget my entire post, but i don't see him go quietly into the night..

As a Laker fan, I wouldn't have wanted him long term, but I would still take my chances right now. But I am not sure what most of you expected? We told you he can't put a crappy team on his back and win 60 anymore. We told you that the Lakers youth isn't good enough. So honestly I have no idea what you guys expected. Also, its like 12 games in, plenty of time for things to settle and for the Lakers to pump out 45-48 wins, which is where I pegged them.

Tg11
11-08-2018, 12:49 PM
Lakers ain't a 50 win team or a 50 win plus team...at best in the West they will get in 45 to 48 wins this season at most and that is if they Lucky cuz the West be stacked right now

buckalis
11-08-2018, 12:55 PM

Just my opinion....
Correct... the one that buys Lebron, also buys a coach, a GM and the army that the king wants... Team (kingdom) is dead after the king dies...

Leftcoast_yg
11-08-2018, 02:43 PM
While I don't agree with you, its only because of the timing. I still think LeBron is the best player alive. But he won't be forever, and the tail end of his career, he won't be worth the headache to play with, or coach. Not that he is a diva WR or something of that nature, but he is so demanding of his teammates/organization, and just has so much control, as he becomes a lesser player, my guess is he won't give that up, and will be a negative to his team. Now, if he rescinds control back to his coach/FO, then forget my entire post, but i don't see him go quietly into the night..

As a Laker fan, I wouldn't have wanted him long term, but I would still take my chances right now. But I am not sure what most of you expected? We told you he can't put a crappy team on his back and win 60 anymore. We told you that the Lakers youth isn't good enough. So honestly I have no idea what you guys expected. Also, its like 12 games in, plenty of time for things to settle and for the Lakers to pump out 45-48 wins, which is where I pegged them.

This "crappy" Lakers teams is just as good if not better than your team. They have a better record and just beat the T-Puppys last night. Why do these fools keepnsaying Ingram started the fight when it was cp3 who put his hand in Rondos face not Ingram grabbing his hand and pushing it against rondos. These guys sound like espn posting on here punches were thrown betwee. Him and harden and cp3 and rondo didnt justvstart hating each other acter ingram shoved harden come on kids grow up and use your brain. You are responsible for your own actions period. This generation loves to blame others for their problems, own your acts and pull yourself up by your boot straps grown children.

Hawkeye15
11-08-2018, 03:23 PM
This "crappy" Lakers teams is just as good if not better than your team. They have a better record and just beat the T-Puppys last night. Why do these fools keepnsaying Ingram started the fight when it was cp3 who put his hand in Rondos face not Ingram grabbing his hand and pushing it against rondos. These guys sound like espn posting on here punches were thrown betwee. Him and harden and cp3 and rondo didnt justvstart hating each other acter ingram shoved harden come on kids grow up and use your brain. You are responsible for your own actions period. This generation loves to blame others for their problems, own your acts and pull yourself up by your boot straps grown children.

Do you really think anyone would read past this childish retort?

The Timberwolves SUCK. I am the ****ing pioneer of that here, so we can drop that.

Yes, this Laker team sucks minus LeBron James, and he isn't carrying a team to the finals anymore by himself, those days are over. Anyone who expected the Lakers to be contenders is a biased homer or doesn't understand basketball.

Leftcoast_yg
11-08-2018, 06:22 PM
Do you really think anyone would read past this childish retort?

The Timberwolves SUCK. I am the ****ing pioneer of that here, so we can drop that.

Yes, this Laker team sucks minus LeBron James, and he isn't carrying a team to the finals anymore by himself, those days are over. Anyone who expected the Lakers to be contenders is a biased homer or doesn't understand basketball.

Woah woah no need for the name calling moderator!

Take it how youd like but the last paragraph you wrote i agree with especially seeing this Lebron James Harden. I would love to swap lebron for jimmy and would probably solve both teams problems.

Hawkeye15
11-08-2018, 06:28 PM

Take it how youd like but the last paragraph you wrote i agree with especially seeing this Lebron James Harden. I would love to swap lebron for jimmy and would probably solve both teams problems.

Never called you anything.

I have no idea why you even responded to my post like that. Wolves suck-I get it. Moving on..

The Lakers got the best player in the game on the tail end of his prime. If you guys think you are contenders because of LeBron, you are wrong is all. You need more, and currently, don't have it.

FlashBolt
11-08-2018, 07:47 PM

you really have issues man. you should be on more peoples ignore list.

JordansBulls
11-09-2018, 02:12 AM
Zach Lavine for the Bulls. Not sure the Bulls have anything else to offer.

Leftcoast_yg
11-09-2018, 11:56 AM
Zach Lavine for the Bulls. Not sure the Bulls have anything else to offer.

Whats up bro long time no see....

Honestly lebron is a bad fit. Lakers dont need a guy to set them up and push the ball Lonzo does that already. The Lakers need lebron to be dominant and take some of the pressure off of the young guys at the end of games. Last year was the same problem. They were in most of the games but collapsed at the end of the 4th losing the games in crunch time, Lebron hasnt chamged that therefore he is better off changing the way he plays or being trafed to amother team who needs an on and off the court coach.

Hawkeye15
11-09-2018, 12:09 PM

Honestly lebron is a bad fit. Lakers dont need a guy to set them up and push the ball Lonzo does that already. The Lakers need lebron to be dominant and take some of the pressure off of the young guys at the end of games. Last year was the same problem. They were in most of the games but collapsed at the end of the 4th losing the games in crunch time, Lebron hasnt chamged that therefore he is better off changing the way he plays or being trafed to amother team who needs an on and off the court coach.

Yeah, I honestly think you got a LeBron who knows he doesn't need to prove anything at this point, and just wanted to be in LA due to his family being there now, ie, it has been his home, may as well make it a permanent spot. His competitiveness will come out when it needs to, but you aren't getting the 2012 LeBron dude. He is gone. But, the goal is to rope in another guy next summer. If you can do that, gravy...

Chronz
11-09-2018, 12:11 PM

That's actually not true, the Lakers average margin of defeat is historically in line with how many games they actually won, maybe 1 or 2 win difference but if the Lakers were in every game last year then you could say that about most of the league.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-09-2018, 12:19 PM

Just my opinion....

Jimmy Butler said Lakers looked like a great destination for him next summer until LeBron signed there. Kawhi already has Clippers and Raptors as 1a and 1b. Warriors probably stay the same keeping KD and Klay. Not many stars left for Lakers to grab. Maybe Cousins. Even though AD wants Cousins back next summer.

Hawkeye15
11-09-2018, 12:23 PM
I would LOVE Butler to end up on the Lakers.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-09-2018, 02:16 PM
I would LOVE Butler to end up on the Lakers.

Right now? Lakers cant right now. Since the only big contract they had to be a salary filler was Deng. They'd have to wait till trade deadline so Rondo,KCP,Beasley,Lance to be salary fillers. Do the Wolves wanna wait till the trade deadline?

Hawkeye15
11-09-2018, 02:49 PM
Right now? Lakers cant right now. Since the only big contract they had to be a salary filler was Deng. They'd have to wait till trade deadline so Rondo,KCP,Beasley,Lance to be salary fillers. Do the Wolves wanna wait till the trade deadline?

nah, next summer. I don't want any of the lakers crap back for him.

Leftcoast_yg
11-09-2018, 04:09 PM

Come on! take Zu and 2nd round pick

GREATNESS ONE
11-09-2018, 05:26 PM

Damn if our youth is crap, what does that make yours?

Hawkeye15
11-09-2018, 05:35 PM
Damn if our youth is crap, what does that make yours?

crap we already have. And cmon, Towns is better than anything you have. And I am not even that high on Towns anymore.

GREATNESS ONE
11-09-2018, 07:55 PM
Ok

cmellofan15
11-09-2018, 09:35 PM
Lmao only the Lakers can get a historically great player in FA and **** it up.

And on top of that the audacity of their simple fans :laugh2: this is grade A television right here

Leftcoast_yg
11-09-2018, 10:55 PM
Lmao only the Lakers can get a historically great player in FA and **** it up.

And on top of that the audacity of their simple fans :laugh2: this is grade A television right here

16 championships. Yup history really supports your claim. ROFL.

GREATNESS ONE
11-09-2018, 11:34 PM
16 championships. Yup history really supports your claim. ROFL.

Yea heís all over the place, Nuggets, Indians blah blah blah..

Leftcoast_yg
11-10-2018, 03:14 AM
Yea heís all over the place, Nuggets, Indians blah blah blah..

Aww c me lo needs a hug come here son!

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-10-2018, 10:23 AM
crap we already have. And cmon, Towns is better than anything you have. And I am not even that high on Towns anymore.

I think KAT is a bit over rated. He's a nice scorer. But his effort and heart isn't in the game. I'd trade him for a star. Keep Butler. Then find a lousy front office that would trade for Wiggins.

FlashBolt
11-11-2018, 12:18 AM

Yeah but Lakers will always be able to get a rotation of new players. Minny will have to settle for overpaying the players no one wants.

McAllen Tx
11-15-2018, 03:07 PM
Give me Klay and Dray and you can have LBJ

FlashBolt
11-15-2018, 03:21 PM
Give me Klay and Dray and you can have LBJ

That might win you 25 games in the West.

GREATNESS ONE
11-15-2018, 04:05 PM

Lmfao! Donít mind Tex, he hates Lebron with a passion... heíll come around when LBJ takes us deep into the playoffs/and or wins a championship.

Hawkeye15
11-15-2018, 04:08 PM
I think KAT is a bit over rated. He's a nice scorer. But his effort and heart isn't in the game. I'd trade him for a star. Keep Butler. Then find a lousy front office that would trade for Wiggins.

Towns turns 23 today, and is standing alongside just a few bigs ever for numbers by that age. Despite his weaknesses, we should, and will, build around Towns.

Hawkeye15
11-15-2018, 04:08 PM
Yeah but Lakers will always be able to get a rotation of new players. Minny will have to settle for overpaying the players no one wants.

I am familiar with how markets work.

McAllen Tx
11-15-2018, 09:18 PM

"Maybe" 25 wins in the West? Lol we won 35 games last season in the West.

We replaced capris wearing no rebounding Brook Lopez with a McGee & Chandler. Upgrade

Would have replaced Randle with all-star Green. Obvious upgrade

Would have dropped KCP to 3rd string and replaced with all-star Klay. Obvious upgrade

Replaced Alex Caruso with Rondo. Obvious upgrade

And you think we would lose 10 more games? And that's at best cause "maybe" we could lose more. SMH

Your Lakers hate is showing my friend

More-Than-Most
11-15-2018, 09:32 PM
Towns turns 23 today, and is standing alongside just a few bigs ever for numbers by that age. Despite his weaknesses, we should, and will, build around Towns.

This... 23 with a effortless sick offensive game... he just needs to put the work in on defense and the wolves will be fine. Its wiggins id get rid of.

More-Than-Most
11-15-2018, 09:34 PM

We replaced capris wearing no rebounding Brook Lopez with a McGee & Chandler. Upgrade

Would have dropped KCP to 3rd string and replaced with all-star Klay. Obvious upgrade

And you think we would lose 10 more games? And that's at best cause "maybe" we could lose more. SMH

Yea no way they would win 25 games if they got rid of lebron and added klay and dray... Id bank on 27-29 games tbh esp how small ingram and ball have played this year and the loss of randle... Lebron makes you a 50 game winner.

McAllen Tx
11-15-2018, 09:48 PM
Yea no way they would win 25 games if they got rid of lebron and added klay and dray... Id bank on 27-29 games tbh esp how small ingram and ball have played this year and the loss of randle... Lebron makes you a 50 game winner.

:yawn:

IKnowHoops
11-15-2018, 11:12 PM
This... 23 with a effortless sick offensive game... he just needs to put the work in on defense and the wolves will be fine. Its wiggins id get rid of.

He needs to dedicate himself to the weight room and he with be the best big in the league. His weakness is his weakness.

FlashBolt
11-15-2018, 11:32 PM

Says the guy who thinks Lakers would ever consider a LeBron for Klay+Dray. Lmao, you sure hate the guy a lot to even propose that.

IKnowHoops
11-16-2018, 01:44 AM
Says the guy who thinks Lakers would ever consider a LeBron for Klay+Dray. Lmao, you sure hate the guy a lot to even propose that.

Iím judged for following Bron from team to team. I could never hate a player so much. ANY player that helps the team Iím going for I will love. I will never understand it. Two guys Iíve disliked the most are Rhondo and Draymond. Iím cheering for Rhondo to ball out every time now. And if ball kicker was on the Lakers, Iíd go hard for him. Iím not a Laker fan, Iím a Bron fan, but I want to see the Lakers dominate and I want to see everyone on the squad ball out.

Some of the ďTeam first fansĒ kill me for following a player, but then they hate a player no matter what.

So I like a player no matter what
Meanwhile they hate a player no matter what

They are doing exactly what I do accept in the name of hate? Itís so weird.

I donít understand the mentality.

You got Wolves fans that will hate Wiggins no matter what. They would rather see the team lose with players they donít like, rather than cheer for them even though they are winning.

Again I donít understand the mentality

I find it hypocritical to say your a team guy but then hate players on your team that are helping you win.

I also find it hypocritical to dog someone for following Lebron around because they are a fan, and then hate Lebron no matter what even when he comes to your team and makes them better.

Final take. Fandom is psychotic and makes no sense most of the time. I have a code to my fandom. Most fans donít.

Leftcoast_yg
11-16-2018, 02:00 AM

Lol the post you quoted to respond is on point with you are clearly a hater.

McAllen Tx
11-16-2018, 06:41 AM

Huh? I haven't given a single opinion on LBJ this thread. The thread asks what would teams be willing to give up for LBJ so you saying any player mentioned in this thread is hated by the suggesting poster? I mention a trade I would take for LBJ so i obviously hate LBJ.

It can't be that I don't believe another star player will come next summer if LBJ is on the team. Could it be that since I don't believe that another star player is gonna come next season and I accept that we aren't gonna won the ship with LBJ and the youngsters further developing our youngsters should take priority over catering to LBJ. Could it be that I see LBJ is stunting the growth of our youngsters and would rather replace him with 2 players that compliment the already built team.

It's a lot easier to just call me an LBJ hater though since I clearly proved your Lakers hate.

McAllen Tx
11-16-2018, 06:44 AM
iím judged for following bron from team to team. I could never hate a player so much. Any player that helps the team iím going for i will love. I will never understand it. Two guys iíve disliked the most are rhondo and draymond. Iím cheering for rhondo to ball out every time now. And if ball kicker was on the lakers, iíd go hard for him. Iím not a laker fan, iím a bron fan, but i want to see the lakers dominate and i want to see everyone on the squad ball out.

Some of the ďteam first fansĒ kill me for following a player, but then they hate a player no matter what.

So i like a player no matter what
meanwhile they hate a player no matter what

they are doing exactly what i do accept in the name of hate? Itís so weird.

I donít understand the mentality.

You got wolves fans that will hate wiggins no matter what. They would rather see the team lose with players they donít like, rather than cheer for them even though they are winning.

Again i donít understand the mentality

i find it hypocritical to say your a team guy but then hate players on your team that are helping you win.

I also find it hypocritical to dog someone for following lebron around because they are a fan, and then hate lebron no matter what even when he comes to your team and makes them better.

Final take. Fandom is psychotic and makes no sense most of the time. I have a code to my fandom. Most fans donít.

ok

FlashBolt
11-16-2018, 02:10 PM
Huh? I haven't given a single opinion on LBJ this thread. The thread asks what would teams be willing to give up for LBJ so you saying any player mentioned in this thread is hated by the suggesting poster? I mention a trade I would take for LBJ so i obviously hate LBJ.

It can't be that I don't believe another star player will come next summer if LBJ is on the team. Could it be that since I don't believe that another star player is gonna come next season and I accept that we aren't gonna won the ship with LBJ and the youngsters further developing our youngsters should take priority over catering to LBJ. Could it be that I see LBJ is stunting the growth of our youngsters and would rather replace him with 2 players that compliment the already built team.

It's a lot easier to just call me an LBJ hater though since I clearly proved your Lakers hate.

You seriously suggested LeBron for Klay and Dray. You're either stupid or stupid. pick one.

McAllen Tx
11-16-2018, 08:40 PM
You seriously suggested LeBron for Klay and Dray. You're either stupid or stupid. pick one.

So you're that kid huh? You know the kid growing up whose only comeback was "I know you are but what am I?"

Your OP (maybe a 25 win team) proved that you were very much a hater and equally stupid. So of course you're gonna go to your go-to-move by calling me stupid.

Why are you still responding I wonder...

FlashBolt
11-17-2018, 02:04 AM
So you're that kid huh? You know the kid growing up whose only comeback was "I know you are but what am I?"

Your OP (maybe a 25 win team) proved that you were very much a hater and equally stupid. So of course you're gonna go to your go-to-move by calling me stupid.

Why are you still responding I wonder...

Yeah, they would be a 25 win team because they would have all young players and two guys who aren't even close to as good as LeBron collectively. Draymond has shown he isn't an elite player any longer and Klay has only had experience with the Warriors. I wonder why you're still a "fan." You're clearly stupid if you think a LeBron for Klay and Dray is a good deal. Parents must have dropped you a few times on purpose.

McAllen Tx
11-17-2018, 04:06 AM
Yeah, they would be a 25 win team because they would have all young players and two guys who aren't even close to as good as LeBron collectively. Draymond has shown he isn't an elite player any longer and Klay has only had experience with the Warriors. I wonder why you're still a "fan." You're clearly stupid if you think a LeBron for Klay and Dray is a good deal. Parents must have dropped you a few times on purpose.

"I know you are but what am I?"

Or better yet....

"I'm rubber and you're glue, anything you say bounces off of me and sticks to you"

FlashBolt
11-17-2018, 05:05 AM
"I know you are but what am I?"

Or better yet....

"I'm rubber and you're glue, anything you say bounces off of me and sticks to you"

I wouldn't have you being in charge of buying toilet paper. Sorry if you thought LeBron for Dray+Klay was a good trade. At least there are other things for you to do in this world that doesn't require mental thinking skills.

McAllen Tx
11-17-2018, 07:29 AM
I wouldn't have you being in charge of buying toilet paper. Sorry if you thought LeBron for Dray+Klay was a good trade. At least there are other things for you to do in this world that doesn't require mental thinking skills.

If all the crap comes out your mouth then what's your butthole gonna do?

IKnowHoops
11-17-2018, 01:03 PM
If all the crap comes out your mouth then what's your butthole gonna do?

Itís a horrid trade and no GM on earth would do it and GS would do it without thinking.

McAllen Tx
11-18-2018, 09:09 AM
Itís a horrid trade and no GM on earth would do it and GS would do it without thinking.

You don't think that your opinion is biased? You know since LBJ has you changing teams more then you probably change your underwear.

McAllen Tx
11-18-2018, 09:12 AM
LBJ to the Clippers for Harris, Gallinari & two 1sts

Jayb587
11-18-2018, 12:56 PM
Lol LeBron is not getting traded.

IKnowHoops
11-18-2018, 01:42 PM
You don't think that your opinion is biased? You know since LBJ has you changing teams more then you probably change your underwear.

Clever

IKnowHoops
11-18-2018, 08:55 PM

But for real, biased or not, no GM in the nba would make that trade son. Itís a ďbeyond moronicĒ trade

Itís your bias that is in full effect seeing as how heís on your team, heís getting your team wins and making them relevant again, heís still the best player in the nba...and you still hate him... so...