PDA

View Full Version : Bucks season, how many wins do they get? Who beats them?

Pages : [1] 2

buckalis
10-30-2018, 09:10 AM
Last time the Bucks had a 7-0 start, was back in 1971 with Careem in the team, now the Bucks are about to have an 8-0 start as they have a much easier game to play tomorrow before they play against the Celtics on Friday and a game against GSW soon to follow...

Confidence looks off the roof after an easy win against the Raptors despite Giannis absence and the Bucks put scary figures on the board having the best margin in the league with 14.8 pts per and scoring more than 120 pts per...

Yet, the Bucks aren't stil playing their best, since the new coach is with the team for too short a time as to fully implement the new tactics on the roster...

-How far this season's Bucks are going?

-When and in which game first defeat comes?

-Can the Bucks take the East and play to the finals?

-Will they do more than 60 wins?

-What addition is required on the roster, so that the Bucks can be able to beat GSW in the finals?

Hawkeye15
10-30-2018, 09:22 AM
Too early to tell, and they have guys who can't possibly sustain their play, but the Bucks are pretty good.

53 wins this year, Boston or Toronto will knock them out in round 2. I say that only because I think both teams have more talent. But that could change as the years goes on, again, it's super early.

There is zero chance they could play with GS btw. Just stop it. The Warriors 4th best player just put up 52 in 3 quarters last night.

WaDe03
10-30-2018, 09:26 AM
Are we going to have 2-3 new Bucks threads a day or what?

buckalis
10-30-2018, 10:34 AM
Too early to tell, and they have guys who can't possibly sustain their play, but the Bucks are pretty good.

53 wins this year, Boston or Toronto will knock them out in round 2. I say that only because I think both teams have more talent. But that could change as the years goes on, again, it's super early.

There is zero chance they could play with GS btw. Just stop it. The Warriors 4th best player just put up 52 in 3 quarters last night.

Remember my reply to you, before the season started, that I was saying to you that the Bucks will be first in the NBA in shooting and making 3s, among all other NBA teams?

You was strongly opposing my quote on the matter, but you seem to have forgotten that subject, after you've proven totally ignorant on the matter and me 100% right...

I seems to me that your biased "oppinion", doesn't matter much... The Bucks will exceed 60 wins this season, simply because a team that scores more than 120pts per, can't win less...

If they can challenge GSW, is a different matter... IMO, they need to add Butler as to achieve this and that's where the FO will be targeting next...

Never the less, the Bucks defense was phenomenal last night.... After all, there aren't many defenses that can keep Butler down to scoring ...4pts (!!!) and this much you could conclude after the game in MIN...

I remember the TV camera showing Butler's face as last plan out of that game... I could almost reed his mind through his eyes saying: "Bloody hell... If I could only be a part of this team..."!!!

WaDe03
10-30-2018, 10:50 AM
Butler was playing sick.

Scoots
10-30-2018, 10:52 AM
It's one thing to be a fan of your team and another to think they are somehow perfect and every other player wants to play there.

The Bucks are a good team, but they are still in Wisconsin right?

Just enjoy the team because it never lasts and there is always disappointment at some point.

Rivera
10-30-2018, 10:56 AM
-How far this season's Bucks are going? Championship

-When and in which game first defeat comes? Never 82-0

-Can the Bucks take the East and play to the finals? Yes, they can beat GSW in 4!

-Will they do more than 60 wins? more, 82-0

-What addition is required on the roster, so that the Bucks can be able to beat GSW in the finals? none, they can beat GSW now without Giannis, they are stacked!

WaDe03
10-30-2018, 11:00 AM
-How far this season's Bucks are going? Championship

-When and in which game first defeat comes? Never 82-0

-Can the Bucks take the East and play to the finals? Yes, they can beat GSW in 4!

-Will they do more than 60 wins? more, 82-0

-What addition is required on the roster, so that the Bucks can be able to beat GSW in the finals? none, they can beat GSW now without Giannis, they are stacked!

This! Canít wait for the next game so we can have some more new threads!

Hawkeye15
10-30-2018, 11:11 AM
Remember my reply to you, before the season started, that I was saying to you that the Bucks will be first in the NBA in shooting and making 3s, among all other NBA teams?

You was strongly opposing my quote on the matter, but you seem to have forgotten that subject, after you've proven totally ignorant on the matter and me 100% right...

I seems to me that your biased "oppinion", doesn't matter much... The Bucks will exceed 60 wins this season, simply because a team that scores more than 120pts per, can't win less...

If they can challenge GSW, is a different matter... IMO, they need to add Butler as to achieve this and that's where the FO will be targeting next...

Never the less, the Bucks defense was phenomenal last night.... After all, there aren't many defenses that can keep Butler down to scoring ...4pts (!!!) and this much you could conclude after the game in MIN...

I remember the TV camera showing Butler's face as last plan out of that game... I could almost reed his mind through his eyes saying: "Bloody hell... If I could only be a part of this team..."!!!

Again, must be youth here. Buying into preseason and 7 games is ridiculous. No way your guys sustain what they are doing. None.

The Bucks need to prove themselves over a sustained amount of time.

GREATNESS ONE
10-30-2018, 11:12 AM
Iím seeing a 1st round loss or second round spanking by the Celtics or 6ers.

buckalis
10-30-2018, 11:12 AM
It's one thing to be a fan of your team and another to think they are somehow perfect and every other player wants to play there.

The Bucks are a good team, but they are still in Wisconsin right?

Just enjoy the team because it never lasts and there is always disappointment at some point.

I never said that the Bucks are perfect... that is you putting in my mouth, To the contra... I clearly say that the Bucks should add Butler as to be able to challenge GSW...

There is no need to mention Wisconcin either as being the Bucks home, MIL now has the best arena and premisses in the world and millions of fans all over the world following Giannis and the team for that matter... If you look at the TV rights that are distributed to the Bucks are among the highest within NBA teams and the viewer numbers hit off the roof in each and every game...

Also... Giannis will end up 3rd in endorsements this season among marketable players...

I can see the jealousy and meanness that all this causes to other teams fans, but I will rather stick with the opinion of Magic Johnson, who was finned from the NBA for saying in the press that "Giannis will surely land the title to Milwaukee"...

TheDish87
10-30-2018, 11:42 AM
i have little to no doubt this Bucks team is capable of averaging 150PPG and going 82-0

Chronz
10-30-2018, 12:04 PM
Honestly don't know why the Lakers didn't keep brook. He's opened up so much for giannis, wouldve obviously done it for bron. Had a feeling bucks would blow up this year, them and the pals were easy bets on the over

buckalis
10-30-2018, 12:13 PM
i have little to no doubt this Bucks team is capable of averaging 150PPG and going 82-0

That's something only the Lakers with Lebron can achive... Ignore list!

buckalis
10-30-2018, 12:36 PM
Honestly don't know why the Lakers didn't keep brook. He's opened up so much for giannis, wouldve obviously done it for bron. Had a feeling bucks would blow up this year, them and the pals were easy bets on the over

Probably the same reasons they didn't keep Randle, or Nance, or Clarkson...

The Lakers & GSW have this idea, that competing for the championship is rather BOUGHT by buying four TOP-5 AllStars, rather than building up a TOP team that plays real basketball and is build from scratch...

I'd rather have a team like the Bucks competing like David, rather than have 100 championships with 5 Goliaths playing in the roster... where is the fan in this?

The Bucks AND THE RAPTORS, proved yesterday that they are TEAMS... with Giannis & Kwahi being the best player & leader being absent... Most other teams without their leader are a circus...

Scoots
10-30-2018, 12:52 PM
I never said that the Bucks are perfect... that is you putting in my mouth, To the contra... I clearly say that the Bucks should add Butler as to be able to challenge GSW...

There is no need to mention Wisconcin either as being the Bucks home, MIL now has the best arena and premisses in the world and millions of fans all over the world following Giannis and the team for that matter... If you look at the TV rights that are distributed to the Bucks are among the highest within NBA teams and the viewer numbers hit off the roof in each and every game...

Also... Giannis will end up 3rd in endorsements this season among marketable players...

I can see the jealousy and meanness that all this causes to other teams fans, but I will rather stick with the opinion of Magic Johnson, who was finned from the NBA for saying in the press that "Giannis will surely land the title to Milwaukee"...

Well, I'm sorry Magic was turned into a fish, that sounds terrible, but the Bucks facilities are not the best in the world because there is, to the best of my knowledge, nothing in Wisconsin that is the best in the world, though I'm willing to learn.

Let's go Bucks! 98-0!

Scoots
10-30-2018, 12:54 PM

Lopez doesn't put up the "right" numbers. He's a good player would doesn't pass the shallow eye test.

People were all over me for saying the over for the Pels. People are learning.

MygirlhatesCod
10-30-2018, 12:55 PM

The Lakers & GSW have this idea, that competing for the championship is rather BOUGHT by buying four TOP-5 AllStars, rather than building up a TOP team that plays real basketball and is build from scratch...

I'd rather have a team like the Bucks competing like David, rather than have 100 championships with 5 Goliaths playing in the roster... where is the fan in this?

The Bucks AND THE RAPTORS, proved yesterday that they are TEAMS... with Giannis & Kwahi being the best player & leader being absent... Most other teams without their leader are a circus...

championship contention available only if the bucks and the raptors merged teams...maybe

Rivera
10-30-2018, 12:55 PM
i still think the Pels are 1 injury away from missing the playoffs. My #1 concern is still a huge liability, depth, especially wing depth

Scoots
10-30-2018, 12:59 PM

The Warriors bought 5 top all-stars? Curry, Klay, and Green were all drafted, KD came with a discount to play the way he wanted to play, and Cousins came begging to shame the rest of the league (and hasn't played a second yet).

And the Bucks ...

Middleton: free-agent.
Lopez: free-agent
Bledsoe: free-agent
Ilyasova: free-agent
Snell: free-agent

Yeah, the Bucks don't try to improve their team by bringing people in from the outside.

No doubt the Warriors are lucky, but no need to be delusional.

Scoots
10-30-2018, 01:00 PM
i still think the Pels are 1 injury away from missing the playoffs. My #1 concern is still a huge liability, depth, especially wing depth

True. Though that's true for most teams.

buckalis
10-30-2018, 01:16 PM
Well, I'm sorry Magic was turned into a fish, that sounds terrible, but the Bucks facilities are not the best in the world because there is, to the best of my knowledge, nothing in Wisconsin that is the best in the world, though I'm willing to learn.

Let's go Bucks! 98-0!

What a stupid and racist thing to say... Every single reporter that visits Fisherv Forum 530M arena and the Bucks training facilities stand in awe.... and you are trolling what you have no idea off...

Bucks will be first destination for free agents next season buddy... and we don't give an "F" of what any Trump logic racist thinks in his fantashy world that he lives in and has nightmares with...

WaDe03
10-30-2018, 01:19 PM
What a stupid and racist thing to say... Every single reporter that visits Fisherv Forum 530M arena and the Bucks training facilities stand in awe.... and you are trolling what you have no idea off...

Bucks will be first destination for free agents next season buddy... and we don't give an "F" of what any Trump logic racist thinks in his fantashy world that he lives in and has nightmares with...

What free agent will you guys bring in next summer? Youíre the 1st choice so Iím sure you have a good idea of who the Bucks will accept to come in.

MygirlhatesCod
10-30-2018, 01:22 PM
what a stupid and racist thing to say... Every single reporter that visits fisherv forum 530m arena and the bucks training facilities stand in awe.... And you are trolling what you have no idea off...

Bucks will be first destination for free agents next season buddy... And we don't give an "f" of what any trump logic racist thinks in his fantashy world that he lives in and has nightmares with...

wtf......

buckalis
10-30-2018, 01:28 PM

Let's go Bucks! 98-0!

The Warriors bought 5 top all-stars? Curry, Klay, and Green were all drafted, KD came with a discount to play the way he wanted to play, and Cousins came begging to shame the rest of the league (and hasn't played a second yet).

And the Bucks ...

Middleton: free-agent.
Lopez: free-agent
Bledsoe: free-agent
Ilyasova: free-agent
Snell: free-agent

Yeah, the Bucks don't try to improve their team by bringing people in from the outside.

No doubt the Warriors are lucky, but no need to be delusional.

Would GSW have won the later two if KD was playing against them?

But Ok... I'll take it back for GSW... they are no where near the Lakers circus...

Also... Snell is no free agent for another 3 seasons and both Middleton and Bledsoe have said that they are going nowhere other than this team... Giannis has also signed a team friendly contract, so that the core of the team stays together... We have the best locker room in the league... at least that much you should know... we arefamous for that.

WaDe03
10-30-2018, 01:30 PM
Guys please stop entertaining the troll. Thanks.

TheDish87
10-30-2018, 01:45 PM
the entire forum needs to put him on mute.

buckalis
10-30-2018, 01:56 PM

Let's go Bucks! 98-0!

What free agent will you guys bring in next summer? Youíre the 1st choice so Iím sure you have a good idea of who the Bucks will accept to come in.

I guess it all depends on what the team needs to add from the previous season... doesn't it? It will not be many and certainly not TOP-10 all stars... Bucks won't ever pay lux tax....

What I can surely say is that the Bucks are in talks for Butler and for a back up PG as to add before the trade deadline this season...

If we can't trade for Butler, it will be another wing and a back up PG.... Next season it will be ..."small" if we have a starting wing this season, or a "bigger" trade for a wing, if the wing we get this season won't be of "starting level"...

All returns the Bucks will offer in possible trades this season, will be deep roster players with 2nd team guys included only in the positions that are to be upgraded...

We are blessed to have one of the deepest and most talented roster in the league that goes down to at least 14 players being easy to trade...

WaDe03
10-30-2018, 02:11 PM
I guess it all depends on what the team needs to add from the previous season... doesn't it? It will not be many and certainly not TOP-10 all stars... Bucks won't ever pay lux tax....

What I can surely say is that the Bucks are in talks for Butler and for a back up PG as to add before the trade deadline this season...

If we can't trade for Butler, it will be another wing and a back up PG.... Next season it will be ..."small" if we have a starting wing this season, or a "bigger" trade for a wing, if the wing we get this season won't be of "starting level"...

All returns the Bucks will offer in possible trades this season, will be deep roster players with 2nd team guys included only in the positions that are to be upgraded...

We are blessed to have one of the deepest and most talented roster in the league that goes down to at least 14 players being easy to trade...

Youíll never win a championship if youíre not willing to pay the tax.

Scoots
10-30-2018, 04:57 PM

You don't know what "racist" means in addition to other ... issues.

Scoots
10-30-2018, 04:57 PM
Would GSW have won the later two if KD was playing against them?

But Ok... I'll take it back for GSW... they are no where near the Lakers circus...

Also... Snell is no free agent for another 3 seasons and both Middleton and Bledsoe have said that they are going nowhere other than this team... Giannis has also signed a team friendly contract, so that the core of the team stays together... We have the best locker room in the league... at least that much you should know... we arefamous for that.

hehe

Scoots
10-30-2018, 04:58 PM
Guys please stop entertaining the troll. Thanks.

Sorrrrrry.

Scoots
10-30-2018, 04:58 PM
the entire forum needs to put him on mute.

And his twin is back too

Rivera
10-30-2018, 04:59 PM

wait racists? thats a heavy accusation! but im not sure what was racists about his post

Jamiecballer
10-30-2018, 05:20 PM

There is zero chance they could play with GS btw. Just stop it. The Warriors 4th best player just put up 52 in 3 quarters last night.My thoughts precisely right here

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

buckalis
10-30-2018, 05:22 PM

Let's go Bucks! 98-0!

You don't know what "racist" means in addition to other ... issues.

Nationalist - racist, same thing for fascists that make comments like that on states or countries that they think their citizens and homeland is inferior to theirs...

Scoots
10-30-2018, 05:58 PM
Nationalist - racist, same thing for fascists that make comments like that on states or countries that they think their citizens and homeland is inferior to theirs...

You're a loon.

You think that Wisconsin has different citizenships than other states? You think ANYTHING I said had anything remotely related to nationalism, racism, or fascism?

I know categorically that the money making potential and the weather are better in LA than they are in Milwaukee. Other than a few other posters you will struggle to find others to support your position on this.

buckalis
10-30-2018, 06:10 PM

Let's go Bucks! 98-0!

You're a loon.

You think that Wisconsin has different citizenships than other states? You think ANYTHING I said had anything remotely related to nationalism, racism, or fascism?

I know categorically that the money making potential and the weather are better in LA than they are in Milwaukee. Other than a few other posters you will struggle to find others to support your position on this.

Only thing I know is that you said or literaly meant that "Wisconsin can't have the best premisses in the world for the Bucks" because... "all other Wisconsin has ...sucks"!

Shame on you fascist pig!

Scoots
10-31-2018, 12:42 AM
Only thing I know is that you said or literaly meant that "Wisconsin can't have the best premisses in the world for the Bucks" because... "all other Wisconsin has ...sucks"!

Shame on you fascist pig!

"literaly <sic> meant" ... ? And you put something in quotes that I didn't say ... so I don't think you know what "literally" means or how quotes work.

Fascism has nothing to do with me talking about the negatives of Wisconsin for millionaire 20 somethings.

I have assumed you are not a native of Wisconsin ... am I mistaken?

buckalis
10-31-2018, 06:07 AM
championship contention available only if the bucks and the raptors merged teams...maybe
You mean like playing a Bledsoe / kwahi / Middleton / Giannis / VAL starting roster?

I wouldn't disagree with you if that is what you mean, but wouldn't a Bledsoe, Middleton, Butler, Giannis, Voucevic starting roster be equally good and then avoid the merging?

...and it's feasible too by the deadline if the FO would care to look into it...

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-31-2018, 08:42 AM
Iím seeing a 1st round loss or second round spanking by the Celtics or 6ers.

Bucks pushed Celtics to 7 games with lousy coach Prunty. Kidd successor. Bud is helping greatly. Yes the league will figure something out to slow us down and get us to miss a ton of threes. Heck Giannis been average and was player of the week already. Also our starters not getting like 40 minutes a night. Our rebounding is way better and were forcing teams to take deep twos while we let it fly from down town.

Sounds like we reversed what we did last year. Were making teams look like their coach by Kidd while we shoot threes like crazy. That's how teams beat us last year. Bucks gave up corner threes. Also our rebounding last year was lousy. Yeah we wont wont keep this up. Teams will figure out Bud and the Bucks. But it took a while for teams to adjust when Stevens first started coaching Celtics as well.

zn23
10-31-2018, 08:54 AM
Budenholzer has really turned their defense around. They were middle of the pack in defensive efficiency last year, but this year they're 2nd. If they can maintain that, I can see them as a top 3 seed in East with 55+ wins.

Tg11
10-31-2018, 09:38 AM
I say Bucks will lose tomorrow to my Celtics since we playin at home tomorrow but we just finding our footing man and now that we are I can see us being the ones to end Milwaukee's streak

I say 53 wins this season also

buckalis
10-31-2018, 09:54 AM
Budenholzer has really turned their defense around. They were middle of the pack in defensive efficiency last year, but this year they're 2nd. If they can maintain that, I can see them as a top 3 seed in East with 55+ wins.

My thoughts too... it's the defense and rebounding that makes a huge difference to this season's bucks... Long shooting has helped for the end result, but many are mistaken if that's all they see in the Bucks offense... Bucks are amazing in playing the pick and roll too...

buckalis
11-04-2018, 07:37 PM
With 11% of the season now gone, the Bucks are back to lead the East having an 8-1 record, after beating the Kings 144 to 109, with Giannis having his second triple double this season and the last 8 mins of the game being "garbage time"...

Next for the Bucks, is a demanding 4 game trip to the west, before the team returns to "normal" games as to complete the 1st quarter of the season.

A record of 15-5 or better for the first quarter, should keep the Bucks in pace to achive no less than 60 wins this season...

Giannis94
11-04-2018, 11:49 PM
Why'd my posts as well as a handful of others get deleted? SMH. Censorship at its finest.

buckalis
11-05-2018, 05:21 AM
Why'd my posts as well as a handful of others get deleted? SMH. Censorship at its finest.
Because your posts are provocative perhaps?

I guess posting nonesense like predicting that the Bucks will end the season having a record of 82-0, makes the post procative enough and laughable, beyond the nonesense that any other troll posts...

I would therefore suggest for you to stop provocating all the other trolls and avoid quoting or replying to them...

Forums are places where creative conversations may happen, not places where trolls are provocating each other in their atempt to bully each other...

Rivera
11-05-2018, 12:34 PM

Because your posts are provocative perhaps?

I guess posting nonesense like predicting that the Bucks will end the season having a record of 82-0, makes the post procative enough and laughable, beyond the nonesense that any other troll posts...

I would therefore suggest for you to stop provocating all the other trolls and avoid quoting or replying to them...

Forums are places where creative conversations may happen, not places where trolls are provocating each other in their atempt to bully each other...

Giannis talking to Giannis? :laugh:

WaDe03
11-05-2018, 12:55 PM

Heís mad at himself lol!

GREATNESS ONE
11-05-2018, 01:54 PM
Wow..... :crazy:

buckalis
11-05-2018, 04:27 PM
I guess some people were against my proposal of trading Ball and Ingram + useless Deng + useless Zubac, for Bledsoe and Middleton and Henson...

Well... my propsal would have been declined by the Bucks FO, although it would surely have had Magic"jumping of his chair"...

Although it was me bullying on them from the first moment as to prove them trolls in their own mirror... they just can't accept the humiliation they have had by refusing championship run players offered to them, for their rubbish that strangle to have their team in the playoffs, although they have Lebron added...

Iīll be so happy after we throw 130+ on them in our visit to L.A. and will bully & humiliate them even more afterwards...

Trolls are always fan to tortutre and play yo-yo with their brains... so enjoyable... just so enjoyable!

Scoots
11-05-2018, 04:34 PM

And telling him not to troll.

FlashBolt
11-05-2018, 04:36 PM
3:37:02 PM: Giannis94 signs off
3:37:05 PM: buckalis signs on

Rivera
11-05-2018, 04:45 PM

to be fair. Buckalis could be Giannis brother. Giannis brother a few years ago used to come on PSD before he got perma'd

GREATNESS ONE
11-05-2018, 05:01 PM

Lmfao! Busted!

FlashBolt
11-05-2018, 05:28 PM
to be fair. Buckalis could be Giannis brother. Giannis brother a few years ago used to come on PSD before he got perma'd

nothing more brotherly than communicating with your brother through a basketball forum.

WaDe03
11-05-2018, 05:36 PM
I guess some people were against my proposal of trading Ball and Ingram + useless Deng + useless Zubac, for Bledsoe and Middleton and Henson...

Well... my propsal would have been declined by the Bucks FO, although it would surely have had Magic"jumping of his chair"...

Although it was me bullying on them from the first moment as to prove them trolls in their own mirror... they just can't accept the humiliation they have had by refusing championship run players offered to them, for their rubbish that strangle to have their team in the playoffs, although they have Lebron added...

Iīll be so happy after we throw 130+ on them in our visit to L.A. and will bully & humiliate them even more afterwards...

Trolls are always fan to tortutre and play yo-yo with their brains... so enjoyable... just so enjoyable!

They could get much better than that in a deal for Lonzo and Ingram

GREATNESS ONE
11-05-2018, 05:38 PM
They could get much better than that in a deal for Lonzo and Ingram

ďPlay Yo Yo with your brainĒ

Lmfao wow that guys is on a good one

Giannis94
11-05-2018, 11:50 PM

Negative on that. I mean not to my knowledge. IF you un-perma him, I'll make a call to em and let him cause some hell. Probably would be good for the site. The site eeds all the crazies it can get. for those wondering why he got perma'd- I'm pretty sure it was for "blank breaking news; so and so signs with lakers" and redirected to adut sites. IIRC

Your a mod. you have the IP adresses and my location, and his Buckails probaby. IF anyone thinks I give enough of a **** to create a dupe, I wouldn't take long vacations like I have.

I also don't have the time to spend that Buky does. anyone that knows me, knows my style of posting. His style doesn't match mine

Giannis94
11-05-2018, 11:54 PM
nothing more brotherly than communicating with your brother through a basketball forum.

I was like what, 16, when that happened? Killed time in hs classes shooting the **** on da greatest website of all time.

buckalis
11-06-2018, 02:01 AM
Whatever... I'm sick and tired having all the trolls of the world ruining subjects and the mods, assisting them in doing so...

This thread, I created as to discuss the Bucks phenomenal season start, final ranking and playoff potential....

The Bucks start a crucial mini series of four games in a trip to the West... It's against the Blazers, GSW, Clippers and Spurs... I expect we can do no worst than winning two out of these games, which will keep the team in track for a 60 win season...

buckalis
11-06-2018, 12:51 PM
Bucks are now up 4x in the odds for winning the title and second only to the Celtics as to win the East... The more the season progresses. the more the Bucks will climb up the ladder and have heads turning...

A comfortable and crucial win at Portland tonight, should do the job just fine...

tredigs
11-06-2018, 01:03 PM
Bucks are now up 4x in the odds for winning the title and second only to the Celtics as to win the East... The more the season progresses. the more the Bucks will climb up the ladder and have heads turning...

A comfortable and crucial win at Portland tonight, should do the job just fine...

Via what odds maker? Not a single one I can see. Bovada sort of sets the course for online gaming and they still have the Bucks 4th in the East to win the title. Still behind the Sixers. I would have them 3rd, personally. But would not at any point have them higher. The Celtics will hit their stride in 2019 after the rust wears off Hayward + they gain synergy, and the Raptors are simply a better team.

buckalis
11-06-2018, 02:32 PM
Via what odds maker? Not a single one I can see. Bovada sort of sets the course for online gaming and they still have the Bucks 4th in the East to win the title. Still behind the Sixers. I would have them 3rd, personally. But would not at any point have them higher. The Celtics will hit their stride in 2019 after the rust wears off Hayward + they gain synergy, and the Raptors are simply a better team.

Westgate average... Bovada has Bucks at 3x...

TheDish87
11-06-2018, 02:49 PM
who cares what their title odds are 9 games into the season?

buckalis
11-06-2018, 03:00 PM
who cares what their title odds are 9 games into the season?

They don't want to risk loosing their money perhaps?

...It costs you nothing to be a hater... it costs them much to risk it... simple isn't it?

Silent
11-06-2018, 03:07 PM

...It costs you nothing to be a hater... it costs them much to risk it... simple isn't it?

You're Funny

buckalis
11-06-2018, 03:20 PM
You're Funny
What looks funny to you now? Is it that the Bucks will throw 130+ on the Blazers tonight?

tredigs
11-06-2018, 03:36 PM
Westgate average... Bovada has Bucks at 3x...

Westgate has the Bucks at 25/1 to win the title, far behind the Celtics and Raptors who are both 6/1. But correctly (imo) ahead of the Sixers at 30/1.

buckalis
11-06-2018, 03:47 PM
Westgate has the Bucks at 25/1 to win the title, far behind the Celtics and Raptors who are both 6/1. But correctly (imo) ahead of the Sixers at 30/1.
25/1 is 4x than what they had them before... and it's going to rise further...

I don't say here that the Bucks will win it... but what if they have a major trade done?

TheDish87
11-06-2018, 04:08 PM

lol there isnt a high % of bets on the Bucks to win the title and thats exactly what vegas wants anyway for suckers like you to lose their money going against the Warriors.. the odds are going to fluctuate all season anyway lol it has no bearing on anything. If Giannis goes down tomorrow they plummet to the bottom 10. Not sure how i am a hater bcuz i fail to see the relevance in Vegas title odds after 9 games, and you got them wrong anyway.

TheDish87
11-06-2018, 04:09 PM

I don't say here that the Bucks will win it... but what if they have a major trade done?

this just isnt true at all lol wow

buckalis
11-06-2018, 04:28 PM
this just isnt true at all lol wow
The truth is that the Bucks don't just beat their opponents... they ate bullying them instead, by throwing on them more than 120+ a game and playing at least 7 mins of garbage time for each and everyone they beat... wait untill your turn comes...

TheDish87
11-06-2018, 04:58 PM
nineeeeeeee gamessssssssssssssssssssssssssss

with 2 good wins

tredigs
11-06-2018, 05:12 PM

I don't know what the Bucks odds were to start the year right now, but considering I just caught you in a lie that they were currently behind Boston when they are significantly behind Toronto as well (and behind Philly via most major outlets) I'm not sure why I would trust that either.

Not that it matters, I just correctly smelled pure bull **** and had to do the 30 second google search to check you.

TheDish87
11-06-2018, 05:32 PM
actually they opened the season at 100/1 but i mean they werent good last year and got bounced in the first. They will fall back in that 50-1 range soon enough anyway bcuz their play right now isnt sustainable. They are making 15 threes a game while launching over 40 hitting 38% thats gonna come crashing real fast.

tredigs
11-06-2018, 06:16 PM
actually they opened the season at 100/1 but i mean they werent good last year and got bounced in the first. They will fall back in that 50-1 range soon enough anyway bcuz their play right now isnt sustainable. They are making 15 threes a game while launching over 40 hitting 38% thats gonna come crashing real fast.
I actually think they're fine at 25/1. 38% is reasonably sustainable for them

crewfan13
11-06-2018, 09:50 PM
Probably not worth getting in another arguement with him, but what the heck. For everyone's info, bucksalis prediction for the bucks right before the start of the year was we would be battling the Knicks, who he thinks would be better than the bucks by year end, for the 7th seed in the east. The bulls were also a shoe in for a top 6 seed in the playoffs.

He also proposes a million trades. If you want to witness any of them, as Lakers fans did when he posted one on their forum, they are on page 2 of the bucks forum. All of the deals had a "1000%" chance of happening if offered in his own words. And every deal involved the bucks getting mirotic and teodosic, who is one of the top pgs in the league by his estimation.

I know I don't post in the bucks forum anymore and before I stopped I noticed a few other good posters had stopped posting too because it's full of nonsense. And believe it or not, it actually looks like he's gotten more reasonable.

buckalis
11-07-2018, 07:26 AM
I am not sure where all this meaness coming from you is originated from... Probably it's out of jealousy, because my basketball knowledge is far more than yours... Me predicting that the Bucks would end up at a low end playoff seed, was long ago, when they let Jabari go and never replaced by a forward that could play SF and PF, but at the preseason games, it proved that coach Bud has spoted the problem and had in mind alternative tactics, where Giannis would play at 3 and with Ilyasova and Lopez as bigs, the Bucks would end up with even better 3 tower on the floor formations...

Then all the trades I ever proposed proved to be in favor of the other team involved, they therefore were with 1000% chances to work, but for the Bucks side... and that propably is the reason behind the Bucks never suggesting them...

Never the less, the game against the Nuggets prooved that the Bucks have a mismatch problem, if they play against teams that can retain a 3 tower on the floor tactics for all the game lasts, I therefore was right that the Bucks need to make up for Jabari's loss by adding a direct replacement, otherwise the Bucks have to play Giannis at 3 for 48 mins...

cmellofan15
11-07-2018, 07:55 AM
What happened to them putting up 130 on the blazers? LMAO

buckalis
11-07-2018, 08:13 AM

Bad night...

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-07-2018, 08:17 AM

Bucks gave a better run to the Celtics with a two man team of Giannis and Middleton versus Celtics. Then what your 76ers did. Also we had coach Prunty.

TheDish87
11-07-2018, 09:51 AM
so what youre saying is he both lost to the Celtics?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-07-2018, 10:32 AM
so what youre saying is he both lost to the Celtics?

Bucks took Celtics to a game 7 first round. 76ers won like what one game versus Celtics? Yeah 76ers got to second round where Bucks didn't. But you played broken down Heat.

GREATNESS ONE
11-07-2018, 10:36 AM

Lmfao I was laughing so hard!

Play Yo Yo with your brains!

TheDish87
11-07-2018, 11:56 AM
Bucks took Celtics to a game 7 first round. 76ers won like what one game versus Celtics? Yeah 76ers got to second round where Bucks didn't. But you played broken down Heat.

again, you are telling me that both the Sixers and Bucks lost to the Celtics in the playoffs. I already knew that.

buckalis
11-08-2018, 07:37 AM
The Bucks are having tonight their second game of their western trip against GSW...

The Bucks have suffered only two losses up to now, one when visiting the Celtics and the second when hosted by the Blazers... Every win that the Bucks may achieve out of these games, is a huge positive, any possible loss, can't be possibly counted as one that is of high cost...

Scoots
11-08-2018, 01:49 PM
The Bucks are having tonight their second game of their western trip against GSW...

The Bucks have suffered only two losses up to now, one when visiting the Celtics and the second when hosted by the Blazers... Every win that the Bucks may achieve out of these games, is a huge positive, any possible loss, can't be possibly counted as one that is of high cost...

So ... winning = good, losing = bad, but not THAT bad.

Gotcha.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-09-2018, 08:05 AM
So ... winning = good, losing = bad, but not THAT bad.

Gotcha.

"Warriors come out and play yaaaaaayaaaaaaa."

steve668
11-09-2018, 10:13 PM
that right:))))

buckalis
11-22-2018, 03:16 PM
Bucks are now dominating NBA power rankings out of most sites as being currently NBA's most powerful team...

Bucks NBA title odds keep rising...

Bucks are on track as to achieve 60+ wins in regular season, having had overcome the most difficult schedule out of their direct competitors, by having only one defeat against Eastern teams when played against the Celtics in Boston and by having a 6-3 record after playing against most of the leading Western teams...

As it turns, a 20-10 record against Western teams looks to be very feasible for the Bucks against Western teams and a 42-10 record against Eastern teams is also feasible, given that the Bucks haven't played any "easy games" against lower seed teams of either conference, which would lead to a 62-20 regular season!

TrueFan420
11-22-2018, 05:00 PM
That regular season will still result in a L in the playoffs

LaVar Ball
11-22-2018, 05:04 PM

Yup, this team is constructed for the regular season. As are teams like the Nuggets and Blazers.

Bucks out in 4 or 5 games of the 2nd round to either Philly, Boston or Raps.

LaVar Ball
11-22-2018, 05:08 PM
Bucks are now dominating NBA power rankings out of most sites as being currently NBA's most powerful team...

Bucks NBA title odds keep rising...

Bucks are on track as to achieve 60+ wins in regular season, having had overcome the most difficult schedule out of their direct competitors, by having only one defeat against Eastern teams when played against the Celtics in Boston and by having a 6-3 record after playing against most of the leading Western teams...

As it turns, a 20-10 record against Western teams looks to be very feasible for the Bucks against Western teams and a 42-10 record against Eastern teams is also feasible, given that the Bucks haven't played any "easy games" against lower seed teams of either conference, which would lead to a 62-20 regular season!
Regular season bruh

Power rankings don't translate into playoff success

Oh and btw, Giannis can't shoot for ****. Dude is overrated.

buckalis
11-22-2018, 05:53 PM
Regular season bruh

Power rankings don't translate into playoff success

Oh and btw, Giannis can't shoot for ****. Dude is overrated.

if Giannis can't shoot and we throw 125+ per on average with Giannis being the team's leading scorer, rebounder and assister, ...imagine what will happen in the playoffs when Giannis will be shooting 40+% from 3... :D

tredigs
11-22-2018, 09:24 PM
if Giannis can't shoot and we throw 125+ per on average with Giannis being the team's leading scorer, rebounder and assister, ...imagine what will happen in the playoffs when Giannis will be shooting 40+% from 3... :D
Let's start with working on Giannis leading a team out of the first round in that joke of a conference first. Baby steps for the baby ECF contender.

buckalis
11-23-2018, 05:54 AM
Let's start with working on Giannis leading a team out of the first round in that joke of a conference first. Baby steps for the baby ECF contender.

Were the Blazers on top of the West, before the Bucks demolished them by 43 last night? :speechless:

FlashBolt
11-23-2018, 06:12 AM

Lol, Giannis isn't shooting 40%+ from three and I have bad news for you.. when the game slows down, star players who can't shoot are much easier to stop than guys who can. Just wait when teams start double covering Giannis and playing zone while Giannis tries to chuck up a shot and you start wondering why he won't just "dunk" over them. It's funny because your Bucks are 6-4 the last ten games. That's not exactly an elite record, buddy. Slow down the optimism with these insane takes. Giannis is a top elite player in the league who is very likeable and you make everyone hate him.

buckalis
11-23-2018, 07:03 AM
Lol, Giannis isn't shooting 40%+ from three and I have bad news for you.. when the game slows down, star players who can't shoot are much easier to stop than guys who can. Just wait when teams start double covering Giannis and playing zone while Giannis tries to chuck up a shot and you start wondering why he won't just "dunk" over them. It's funny because your Bucks are 6-4 the last ten games. That's not exactly an elite record, buddy. Slow down the optimism with these insane takes. Giannis is a top elite player in the league who is very likeable and you make everyone hate him.

Bucks are 13-4 having had overcome the most difficult of schedules out of all teams in the league with the best differential (by far) in the league... Your ideas about double teaming on Giannis with the floor tactics that the Bucks play, which is spacing the floor for open 3pt shots (a parameter of the game that the Bucks -again- lead the league on) would cause the opponent to be completely demolished and shows, that you know nothing about basketball...

FlashBolt
11-23-2018, 07:12 AM
Bucks are 13-4 having had overcome the most difficult of schedules out of all teams in the league with the best differential (by far) in the league... Your ideas about double teaming on Giannis with the floor tactics that the Bucks play, which is spacing the floor for open 3pt shots (a parameter of the game that the Bucks -again- lead the league on) would cause the opponent to be completely demolished and shows, that you know nothing about basketball...

I don't think you understand what you're talking about yourself. When did I say anything about your floor spacing? I'm saying Giannis will be less effective when teams play zone and start doubling him at the elbow forcing him to take jumpers. Point to where I said your team can't shoot. I'm waiting.

buckalis
11-23-2018, 09:16 AM
I don't think you understand what you're talking about yourself. When did I say anything about your floor spacing? I'm saying Giannis will be less effective when teams play zone and start doubling him at the elbow forcing him to take jumpers. Point to where I said your team can't shoot. I'm waiting.

You obviously are totally clueless on basketball tactics... "Zone press" is the worst tactics one can have against a team that has seven players shooting over 40% from deep, because it ends up with either the shooters shooting open protected behind a screen set, or alternatively, one player attacks the rim and either finishes or assists the ball to the periphery for an open 3 if the defense converges in the paint to double team on him...

It's not only Giannis passing 50% more assists (per 36) this season, it's the whole Bucks team that is assisting the ball 40% more as to create the open 3pt shot... Besides, It's not only Giannis attacking the rim, all Bledsoe, Brogdon, Middleton, Snell, Connaughton and Divincenzo do... the Bucks end up with 6 or more players having put double scoring figures on the board in each and every game... Yet, Giannis is showing a significant improvement on all his scoring , rebounding, and assists this season over the last one, despite the team having jumped from the 28th seed in 3pt shooting during last season, to first for this season...

Totally clueless on basketball tactics, I dare to say... Your "theories" and your "criteria" are the proof...

FlashBolt
11-23-2018, 09:26 AM
You obviously are totally clueless on basketball tactics... "Zone press" is the worst tactics one can have against a team that has seven players shooting over 40% from deep, because it ends up with either the shooters shooting open protected behind a screen set, or alternatively, one player attacks the rim and either finishes or assists the ball to the periphery for an open 3 if the defense converges in the paint to double team on him...

It's not only Giannis passing 50% more assists (per 36) this season, it's the whole Bucks team that is assisting the ball 40% more as to create the open 3pt shot... Besides, It's not only Giannis attacking the rim, all Bledsoe, Brogdon, Middleton, Snell, Connaughton and Divincenzo do... the Bucks end up with 6 or more players having put double scoring figures on the board in each and every game... Yet, Giannis is showing a significant improvement on all his scoring , rebounding, and assists this season over the last one, despite the team having jumped from the 28th seed in 3pt shooting during last season, to first for this season...

Totally clueless on basketball tactics, I dare to say... Your "theories" and your "criteria" are the proof...

Can you read? This wasn't about the Bucks. It's about Giannis. You made a claim stating "wait till he shoots 40% in the playoffs" and I said that won't happen and wait until teams start pressuring him to shoot in the playoffs when the game slows down. You either refuse to read or can't. There is no other way around it. I shouldn't have to reply to you twice with the same info just so you can understand it. This has NOTHING to do with the Bucks and everything to do with Giannis. Giannis can't shoot. You claiming he can is laughable. He's 5-41 shooting the three. Do you know why he even attempts 41 threes thus far? Hint: Because he's not always going to get the shot he wants and will be forced to take tough shots. But hey, go ahead and rant about your team's shooting and ignore Giannis's flaws. He'll shoot 40% from three in the playoffs... okay, and can you disappear from PSD and burn your computer if he doesn't?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-23-2018, 09:58 AM

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-23-2018, 11:08 AM

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-23-2018, 11:11 AM

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-23-2018, 11:38 AM

Giannis94
11-23-2018, 11:51 AM

Nah. bucks suck. they have had an easy schedule

buckalis
11-23-2018, 12:08 PM
Can you read? This wasn't about the Bucks. It's about Giannis. You made a claim stating "wait till he shoots 40% in the playoffs" and I said that won't happen and wait until teams start pressuring him to shoot in the playoffs when the game slows down. You either refuse to read or can't. There is no other way around it. I shouldn't have to reply to you twice with the same info just so you can understand it. This has NOTHING to do with the Bucks and everything to do with Giannis. Giannis can't shoot. You claiming he can is laughable. He's 5-41 shooting the three. Do you know why he even attempts 41 threes thus far? Hint: Because he's not always going to get the shot he wants and will be forced to take tough shots. But hey, go ahead and rant about your team's shooting and ignore Giannis's flaws. He'll shoot 40% from three in the playoffs... okay, and can you disappear from PSD and burn your computer if he doesn't?

So... you insist that Giannis will be "double teamed" by opponents playing "zone" right? It was right on subject what I replied and you prove yourself completely clueless on basketball... and Giannis will be shooting 40% from deep later in the season... after all he already had 50% and 33.3% from deep in two out of the later three games...

buckalis
11-23-2018, 12:19 PM
Nah. bucks suck. they have had an easy schedule

LOL... What are all those trolls will come up with next? ...they just can't shallow it, can they? Bucks will end up 62-20 or better this season!

I even had mod-trolls posting "wait till the western trip comes" (he meant the 2-2 with the Clippers game we lost in overtime included)... who doesn't dare to post here anymore, after the ironic smile was frozen to his face the Bucks now being 6-3 over the best of west... :D:hi5::D

GREATNESS ONE
11-23-2018, 12:44 PM
Canít wait for the Bucks to be NBA Champions!

Chronz
11-23-2018, 12:52 PM

Point?

buckalis
11-23-2018, 12:54 PM
Canít wait for the Bucks to be NBA Champions!

Well... we'll have the court advantage when playing in the finals... but I don't think it will be against the Lakers though (which would make it easy)... You do have some 30% chance to make it into one of the lower seeds of the playoffs though... Wish you the best...

Do you want Middleton & Bledsoe out of us as to help you make it? :D :D

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-23-2018, 01:14 PM

15 playoff teams out of 16 can say that yearly. While the other 15 chase after ping pong balls. Its a tough racket.

Hawkeye15
11-23-2018, 01:18 PM
Great on both sides of the ball so far, getting massive contributions from a bunch of players, and very healthy to date. So far a perfect start for them. Not they just need to sustain. Health will play a factor obviously.

buckalis
11-23-2018, 01:31 PM

Something for trolls to question themselves for their mental stability...

buckalis
11-23-2018, 01:49 PM
Great on both sides of the ball so far, getting massive contributions from a bunch of players, and very healthy to date. So far a perfect start for them. Not they just need to sustain. Health will play a factor obviously.

Νice try... first it was "no way the Bucks will be no1 in the league for 3s", then it was "wait till the west trip" & "you had the easiest schedule (when it was the opposite) so far", now there is a statement that can only be translated as "the Bucks will have more injuries than their competitors"...

Better look at your house burning first... After all we were the first that set fire into it... Remember Butler's face after the game in MIN? ...we had 1&1/2 quarter of "garbage time" and Butler scoring ...4 (yes 4!) ...remember?

EDIT: I guess you have forgotten all this trolling of yours... After all, all trolls forget sooner than later... and then you all end up calling our revenge when posting here... trolliing!

buckalis
11-23-2018, 02:37 PM
it just happened on the Nets vs. Wolves game...

Coach Thibs stands up from his sit and shouted to his players, "Bucks, Bucks, Bucks..." suggesting to them the tactics they should follow as to achieve scoring in an attack... The speakers team discussed it, as suggesting a tactics that was named "Bucks" in practice... LOL!

FlashBolt
11-23-2018, 02:43 PM
buckalis thinks Giannis will shoot 40% from three in the season. Do we need more evidence this guy is just a homer/troll?

buckalis
11-23-2018, 02:48 PM
buckalis thinks Giannis will shoot 40% from three in the season. Do we need more evidence this guy is just a homer/troll?

Good evidence of yours of me trolling... Still Giannis will shoot better than 40% from deep later this season though and still you are a complete ignorant on anything that is related with the game... now... let me watch the game of Wolves demolishing the Nets playing... "Bucks"! (as much as they can)

Hawkeye15
11-23-2018, 03:04 PM
Νice try... first it was "no way the Bucks will be no1 in the league for 3s", then it was "wait till the west trip" & "you had the easiest schedule (when it was the opposite) so far", now there is a statement that can only be translated as "the Bucks will have more injuries than their competitors"...

Better look at your house burning first... After all we were the first that set fire into it... Remember Butler's face after the game in MIN? ...we had 1&1/2 quarter of "garbage time" and Butler scoring ...4 (yes 4!) ...remember?

EDIT: I guess you have forgotten all this trolling of yours... After all, all trolls forget sooner than later... and then you all end up calling our revenge when posting here... trolliing!

I clearly stated they needed to prove it long term. So far so good. 17 games in....

You did have an easy schedule to open. You went 2-2 on the road trip. Half your schedule has been against lottery teams in all likelihood. So where was I wrong? Where did I say the Bucks wouldn't be a good 3 point shooting team? I said Giannis can't shoot, and he can't...

The Bucks have had zero health issues. They always come. It will be interesting to see how they handle them is my point.

my post is accurate. And I don't troll.

Also, haven't we covered you going after my crappy team? Do you think I am sensitive to their dysfunction? Please, my team has zero to do with the Milwaukee Bucks.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-23-2018, 03:06 PM

buckalis
11-23-2018, 03:24 PM
I clearly stated they needed to prove it long term. So far so good. 17 games in....

You did have an easy schedule to open. You went 2-2 on the road trip. Half your schedule has been against lottery teams in all likelihood. So where was I wrong? Where did I say the Bucks wouldn't be a good 3 point shooting team? I said Giannis can't shoot, and he can't...

The Bucks have had zero health issues. They always come. It will be interesting to see how they handle them is my point.

Also, haven't we covered you going after my crappy team? Do you think I am sensitive to their dysfunction? Please, my team has zero to do with the Milwaukee Bucks.

I guess if the weather changes in Milwaukee, then some free agents may consider us and turn us to contenders... :D

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-23-2018, 03:28 PM

Did you even look at the Bucks schedule? 13-4

W Hornets Playoff team and Kemba playing like a MVP
W Pacers Playoff team
W Knicks yeah lottery
W 76ers Playoff team
W Wolves with Butler lottery
W Magic Playoffs as of right now. Might not last.
W Raptors Playoffs yeah both Kawhi and Giannis didn't play.
L Celtics Playoffs Celtics had to break their own 3 point shooting record to beat us barely.
W Kings Not playoffs now, but were back at the time pretty hot team.
L Blazers Playoffs. Blazers caught us on a off night and we shot less threes.
W Warriors Defending champs
L Clippers Playoffs Bev and Harrell played out of their minds yet we were still in it and barely loss by two in OT.
W Nuggets Playoffs
L Grizzlies Playoffs Lost by three in a dull game. Refs jerked that game around all night.
W Bulls Lottery
W Nuggets Playoffs
W Blazers Playoffs.

If we had coach Kidd yet. Man that schedule would be brutal. We be lucky to have 5 or 6 wins with Kidd here yet.

So out of the schedule so far the lottery teams are Knicks,Bulls,Kings. Even though Kings were winning early then fell off as of late.

Hawkeye15
11-23-2018, 03:31 PM
I guess if the weather changes in Milwaukee, then some free agents may consider us and turn us to contenders... :D

what is your capspace situation? FA's would consider anywhere nowadays, if it means they can win.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-23-2018, 03:36 PM
Bucks cap is ****ed with Snell,Delly,Henson on the books. Besides UFA Middleton after he opts out of player option as well as UFA Bledsoe and Lopez. Besides RFA Brogdon. Be hard to keep it together. But we landed Lopez and Planet Pat dirt cheap this year. Paid a little less then the MLE for Ersan.

buckalis
11-23-2018, 03:37 PM
Did you even look at the Bucks schedule? 13-4

W Hornets Playoff team and Kemba playing like a MVP
W Pacers Playoff team
W Knicks yeah lottery
W 76ers Playoff team
W Wolves with Butler lottery
W Magic Playoffs as of right now. Might not last.
W Raptors Playoffs yeah both Kawhi and Giannis didn't play.
L Celtics Playoffs Celtics had to break their own 3 point shooting record to beat us barely.
W Kings Not playoffs now, but were back at the time pretty hot team.
L Blazers Playoffs. Blazers caught us on a off night and we shot less threes.
W Warriors Defending champs
L Clippers Playoffs Bev and Harrell played out of their minds yet we were still in it and barely loss by two in OT.
W Nuggets Playoffs
L Grizzlies Playoffs Lost by three in a dull game. Refs jerked that game around all night.
W Bulls Lottery
W Nuggets Playoffs
W Blazers Playoffs.

If we had coach Kidd yet. Man that schedule would be brutal. We be lucky to have 5 or 6 wins with Kidd here yet.

So out of the schedule so far the lottery teams are Knicks,Bulls,Kings. Even though Kings were winning early then fell off as of late.

The up to now schedule (which was the most difficult out of all teams in the league) suggests that the Bucks will end up with 60+ wins with no more than 10 losses against West teams and no more than 12 losses against the East teams... 62-20 is what sounds the most reasonable end result...

EDIT: If the Bucks will have Wood ready (who works hard everyday under coaching with Giannis mentoring him) before the playoffs... they'll end up playing the playoffs with 2xGiannis starting on the floor for "bigs"... Fear the fooking Deer!

Hawkeye15
11-23-2018, 03:47 PM
Bucks cap is ****ed with Snell,Delly,Henson on the books. Besides UFA Middleton after he opts out of player option as well as UFA Bledsoe and Lopez. Besides RFA Brogdon. Be hard to keep it together. But we landed Lopez and Planet Pat dirt cheap this year. Paid a little less then the MLE for Ersan.

Do you have any young guys you will need/want to extend? Free agents may be tough as far as top tier, but if the Bucks can hold onto what they are doing they should appeal to some vets wanting to latch onto a good situation.

Bledsoe, and Lopez, can be replaced.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-23-2018, 03:59 PM
I guess as long as they sign cheap and play D and can hit a three and spread the court and open the lane up they're golden.

Hawkeye15
11-23-2018, 04:00 PM
I guess long as they sign cheap and play D and can hit a three and spread the court and open the lane up they're golden.

yeah, and for the love of god Giannis, become an acceptable shooter. It is the single thing holding him back from being in the convo for the best in the game.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-23-2018, 04:02 PM
Any team with $20M or more in cap will be chasing Middleton this summer. He's the consolation prize for those that miss on Klay signing with Warriors.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-23-2018, 04:08 PM
I have no clue what kinda money Bledsoe wants. $15M per or more? I'm sure if Lakers miss out on everyone. LeBron will tell Magic Johnson to sign Bledsoe to a big one year deal. Brogdon is RFA. Who knows what he gets. $8M per up to $12M per? I think he peaked skills wise. More money his value dips in my mind. Buckalis will say other wise.

I prefer to trade Brogdon and or Maker to shed a bad contract to keep our starters back. Or trade Brogdon and Maker and a filler for a upgrade at SG. We were linked to Bazemore in the summer then that simmered off. I suggested Fournier a couple times. Beal would be nice but doubtful we have a chance asset wise. We passed on Butler.

buckalis
11-23-2018, 04:11 PM
Do you have any young guys you will need/want to extend? Free agents may be tough as far as top tier, but if the Bucks can hold onto what they are doing they should appeal to some vets wanting to latch onto a good situation.

Bledsoe, and Lopez, can be replaced.

1. As you are right to say... Bledsoe and Lopez are no problem...

2. Middleton is the only (small) issue, who (IMO) we should refuse to pay more than what Giannis takes...

3. With the Bucks ending up title contenders this season and having the best premises and practice facilities in the league (I should rather say "in the world") for their players, there will be a cue of players lining up begging to sign with the Bucks out of free agency and then at friendly contracts... (Any of the Morris twins, Mirotic, T. Harris... to say the least) and even KD will be a free agent... So... no Middleton problem either if he decides not to sign for 25M (for next season) tops...

Besides, the coaching team is working hard with Snell (our most efficient man coming from bench) as to have him ready to provide a Middleton alternative by the All star game...

4. Look at my EDIT on the previous post... The Bucks roster depth is fooking amazing... we only have 2 players expendable on Delly and Wilson and these only because they are not "Bucks level players"...

5.We can always play Giannis at 3 and I can guarantee to you, he will be shooting 40+% from deep before this season's playoffs... as this is what he is working on currently (and never fails on what he is working on)...

Despite the weather!:D

zn23
11-24-2018, 12:42 AM
As a Raps fan, this is the team I fear the most in the East by far.

They've got defense, 3 point shooting and Giannis. Their only weakness is depth which I think will be the difference in the series against the Raps, especially if their 3s aren't falling.

FlashBolt
11-24-2018, 02:12 AM

They've got defense, 3 point shooting and Giannis. Their only weakness is depth which I think will be the difference in the series against the Raps, especially if their 3s aren't falling.

Giannis vs Kawhi will answer a lot of questions. East right now have three of the top seven players in the league. They really might be the better conference this season so far.

basch152
11-24-2018, 03:14 AM
Giannis vs Kawhi will answer a lot of questions. East right now have three of the top seven players in the league. They really might be the better conference this season so far.

I'd say 3 of the top 8 but close enough

buckalis
11-24-2018, 04:48 AM

It goes vice versa for most fans from our side... I believe the East final will be Bucks vs. Raptors and the one that has the court advantage, will have the more chances to win it...

I also think that the game in Toronto after two weeks, although still early in the season, will be decisive for which team will end up ranking 1st in the regular season.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-03-2018, 09:08 AM
Bucks fizzed out fast. I could see some panic trades at the trade deadline. Since you figure Middleton has a player option and will opt out for more money next summer. Bud bench Middleton late in the OT loss other night to Knicks. Middleton been kinda lazy. Bledsoe and Lopez UFA. Brogdon RFA If Bucks renounce them all we only have $25M. I can see us at least trading somebody to save face for next summer. Chances are we can only keep 2 or 3 of them depending how much it will cost. But i'm game for trading Middleton and or Brogdon.

Giannis94
12-03-2018, 10:28 AM
Bucks fizzed out fast. I could see some panic trades at the trade deadline. Since you figure Middleton has a player option and will opt out for more money next summer. Bud bench Middleton late in the OT loss other night to Knicks. Middleton been kinda lazy. Bledsoe and Lopez UFA. Brogdon RFA If Bucks renounce them all we only have $25M. I can see us at least trading somebody to save face for next summer. Chances are we can only keep 2 or 3 of them depending how much it will cost. But i'm game for trading Middleton and or Brogdon.

Ehhh I'm gonna give it time. Still the two seed in the east of things ended today andiI want to say identical record as golden state. We are as good as golden state at current moment.

Vinylman
12-03-2018, 10:32 AM
must be comforting that your dupe got banned this time.

Can't for the newest incarnation!

Tg11
12-03-2018, 10:34 AM

I could see Milwaukee trading both guys

Giannis94
12-03-2018, 11:05 AM
must be comforting that your dupe got banned this time.

Can't for the newest incarnation!
He actually got into arguments with people on here. I don't.

R. Johnson#3
12-03-2018, 11:38 AM
The Bucks made Kevin Knox look good.

ewing
12-03-2018, 11:45 AM
The Bucks made Kevin Knox look good.

I hate Coach Cal guys too but lets give the kid a chance :)

buckalis
12-29-2018, 07:20 PM
Dec 29 2018 finds the Bucks leading the NBA and haters wetting their pants! Happy new year to everybody...

FEAR THE DEER!

TrueFan420
12-30-2018, 02:03 AM
Dec 29 2018 finds the Bucks leading the NBA and haters wetting their pants! Happy new year to everybody...

FEAR THE DEER!

Who cares itís december... talk to me when their playing and itís May or June.

zn23
12-30-2018, 02:48 AM
They're playing great right now, but they're also very lucky that they haven't suffered any injuries yet.

There's still a lot of basketball to played, and we'll see if they remain healthy until April.

buckalis
12-30-2018, 07:30 AM
They're playing great right now, but they're also very lucky that they haven't suffered any injuries yet.

There's still a lot of basketball to played, and we'll see if they remain healthy until April.

They are going to play even better... Possible Injuries can affect the Bucks by far less than their direct competitors would be affected...

The Bucks have been working on their roster depth more than any other team in the NBA and then the roster is such, that all players have a different role supplementary to each other.

The Bucks now have the ability to "hit" any team in the league on their bench and beat them (yes, even GSW).

Wait until Feb the 7th for two more major additions in the Bucks roster, these additions will result on deeper roster players to be replaced by players that can start.... The result will be that the Bucks will end up with a 15 player roster, where all 15 players could be of the "20mins in the floor" kind for any other team in the league...

tredigs
12-30-2018, 11:04 AM
They are going to play even better... Possible Injuries can affect the Bucks by far less than their direct competitors would be affected...

The Bucks have been working on their roster depth more than any other team in the NBA and then the roster is such, that all players have a different role supplementary to each other.

The Bucks now have the ability to "hit" any team in the league on their bench and beat them (yes, even GSW).

Wait until Feb the 7th for two more major additions in the Bucks roster, these additions will result on deeper roster players to be replaced by players that can start.... The result will be that the Bucks will end up with a 15 player roster, where all 15 players could be of the "20mins in the floor" kind for any other team in the league...

The upcoming Bulls/Bucks playoff matchup will be epic!

buckalis
12-30-2018, 01:36 PM
The upcoming Bulls/Bucks playoff matchup will be epic!

I don't mind playing the first round against the Bulls this season buddy... It's next season that I would try to avoid them before the East finals... For this season I would try and avoid the Pacers before the East finals...

buckalis
01-04-2019, 03:42 PM
Bucks now lead the East (and the league) having suffered only 10 losses... The Bucks are followed in the East by the Raptors having 12 losses... The two teams meet each other this Saturday in Milwaukee's Fiserv Forum state of the art arena, with the Bucks having won both of the previous meetings...

With almost half the season gone, if the Bucks can beat the Raptors for a third time, the Bucks will rank above the Raptors even if the two teams rank with the same record.

buckalis
01-10-2019, 07:37 AM
29-11 after 40 games for the Bucks, after having beaten the Rockets at Houston...

The Bucks have yet to loose two in a row (only team in the league)... It means that if the Bucks only do 0.500 - which is highly unlikely, they'll do much better than that- for the rest of the season, they'll end up with a 50-32 record... The Bucks aim for 60+ wins this season.

Hawkeye15
01-10-2019, 11:59 AM
I predicted 53 wins. I figure I am probably 3-4 wins short. So my adjusted prediction at midseason is 56 wins.

They have only had 7 games missed total by their entire starting lineup. So they have been fortunate injury wise. Hopefully for them it continues.

buckalis
01-10-2019, 01:28 PM
I predicted 53 wins. I figure I am probably 3-4 wins short. So my adjusted prediction at midseason is 56 wins.

They have only had 7 games missed total by their entire starting lineup. So they have been fortunate injury wise. Hopefully for them it continues.

Again... You highly underestimate the Bucks... They've beaten the Nuggets twice, 1-1 against GSW & Blazers, 1-0 against Rockets and Wolves away from home (2nd game with both at home) and 1-0 against Kings, Jazz, Spurs and Pelicans at home... There is no chance they end up with more than 10 games lost against the West...

At East, they are 1-1 against the Pacers & Celtics (Celtics games both at Boston), 2-1 against the Raptors (one remaining), 2-0 against the Pistons & 1-0 against the Sixers... Celtics and Sixers are total of 3 games with each we play against (3 games remaining - 2 against "crappy" Sixers and one at home against the Celtics)... So... No way we end up loosing more than 10 games against the East teams either...

Therefore, 60+ wins is what even the most negative against the Bucks observer would be able to see if he had some only decent self respect...

Besides... expect a major trade move to happen before the trade deadline so that the Bucks will increase their chances in the finals against GSW...

TheDish87
01-10-2019, 01:32 PM
what are you rambling about? He said health has been helpful which it has, hoe are you arguing with that? Every team its a wall and runs into a cold streak, the Bucks arent anything special. Theyll finish in the top 4 somewhere but no one is scared of them come playoff time.

buckalis
01-10-2019, 02:11 PM
what are you rambling about? He said health has been helpful which it has, hoe are you arguing with that? Every team its a wall and runs into a cold streak, the Bucks arent anything special. Theyll finish in the top 4 somewhere but no one is scared of them come playoff time.

Nobody scared? ...that's good... very good for us! FEAR THE DEER! 30% Bucks end 2nd, 70% Bucks end 1st in the East during reg. season...

TheDish87
01-10-2019, 02:20 PM
in no way are the Bucks a lock to finish top 2 lol

buckalis
01-10-2019, 02:30 PM
in no way are the Bucks a lock to finish top 2 lol
I love "lolltas" (those who lol even if there is nothing funny) when their "lol" freezes in their face... It's common with idiots to "lol" a lot... it's the reason behind the "stupid smile" phraze...

Hawkeye15
01-10-2019, 03:02 PM
Again... You highly underestimate the Bucks... They've beaten the Nuggets twice, 1-1 against GSW & Blazers, 1-0 against Rockets and Wolves away from home (2nd game with both at home) and 1-0 against Kings, Jazz, Spurs and Pelicans at home... There is no chance they end up with more than 10 games lost against the West...

At East, they are 1-1 against the Pacers & Celtics (Celtics games both at Boston), 2-1 against the Raptors (one remaining), 2-0 against the Pistons & 1-0 against the Sixers... Celtics and Sixers are total of 3 games with each we play against (3 games remaining - 2 against "crappy" Sixers and one at home against the Celtics)... So... No way we end up loosing more than 10 games against the East teams either...

Therefore, 60+ wins is what even the most negative against the Bucks observer would be able to see if he had some only decent self respect...

Besides... expect a major trade move to happen before the trade deadline so that the Bucks will increase their chances in the finals against GSW...

I remember the Wolves being 30-10 one year (it got Wally into the ASG haha), then they finished 20-22. All I mean by that, is **** happens to unproven teams. You have had the benefit of exceptional health, and are playing well. 57 wins is a GREAT season, so calm down already. You are one of the most defensive fans I have come across here.

I still don't think they can beat Toronto or Boston in a 7 game series. And GS would wipe the floor with the Bucks, its bringing a knife to a gunfight.

Rivera
01-10-2019, 03:03 PM
man the Bucks are about to win it all. 15 deep of quality two way players , same record as GSW, best facilities in the world. Why even play the rest of the season. Just give the titles to the Bucks and dont waste any peoples time

buckalis
01-10-2019, 03:18 PM
man the Bucks are about to win it all. 15 deep of quality two way players , same record as GSW, best facilities in the world. Why even play the rest of the season. Just give the titles to the Bucks and dont waste any peoples time

It's the NBA rules to play all games... :D :D and of course the Bucks do have 16 (a 2-way too) active players in their roster (the deepest roster in the league by far) and do have the best facilities in the world...

I still don't think they can beat Toronto or Boston in a 7 game series. And GS would wipe the floor with the Bucks, its bringing a knife to a gunfight.

The roster depth is what makes the Bucks worry less about injuries but of Giannis, but it's the same roster depth that "protects" Giannis from having an injury too... Bucks had three injured players out against the Rockets last night...

I don't blame you for thinking that the Bucks can't beat Toronto or the Celtics... but we will beat the one out of these two that will survive their between them fight, when we meet with him in the finals... As with GSW, the plan is simple... "Get the major trade done and hit them on their bench with our unique roster depth"...

Rivera
01-10-2019, 03:32 PM
It's the NBA rules to play all games... :D :D and of course the Bucks do have 16 (a 2-way too) active players in their roster (the deepest roster in the league by far) and do have the best facilities in the world...

The roster depth is what makes the Bucks worry less about injuries but of Giannis, but it's the same roster depth that "protects" Giannis from having an injury too... Bucks had three injured players out against the Rockets last night...

exactly! who can compete? They could lose Giannis and still win the Chip. The Bucks are THAT good this year. Anyone else saying anything otherwise is just a hater

TheDish87
01-10-2019, 03:37 PM
I love "lolltas" (those who lol even if there is nothing funny) when their "lol" freezes in their face... It's common with idiots to "lol" a lot... it's the reason behind the "stupid smile" phraze...

with ~40 games to go and no bigger than a 4 game lead on anyone the chances of finishing in the top 2 surely arent 100% lololol

buckalis
01-10-2019, 03:42 PM
exactly! who can compete? They could lose Giannis and still win the Chip. The Bucks are THAT good this year. Anyone else saying anything otherwise is just a hater

No... If they loose Giannis they can't... and is also a major trade needed (which I believe is coming) as to beat GSW... Don't forget that after the Henson/Dellavedova trade, the Bucks also have great financials...

Giannis94
01-10-2019, 03:48 PM
Not only will we bet GW this yea. But we will sign KD & Klay in the off-season. Maybe even S&T middleton for one of them. Ouright sign the other. Or trade in season. Possibilities are endless. PS Bucks have better record than GSW as is.

Rivera
01-10-2019, 04:01 PM
No... If they loose Giannis they can't... and is also a major trade needed (which I believe is coming) as to beat GSW... Don't forget that after the Henson/Dellavedova trade, the Bucks also have great financials...

of course, but great fiancials wont help the bucks win in the 2018-2019 season. The Bucks are sooo deep and loaded, they could lose Giannis for the season tomorrow, still finish with a top 3 seed and win the NBA Finals. They are loaded. 16 deep and the best coach in the league with the best facilities. No team can come close to what the Bucks got going

buckalis
01-10-2019, 04:02 PM
Not only will we bet GW this yea. But we will sign KD & Klay in the off-season. Maybe even S&T middleton for one of them. Ouright sign the other. Or trade in season. Possibilities are endless. PS Bucks have better record than GSW as is.

All nonesense of course...

1. The Bucks will never pay another player for higher salary than Giannis makes...
2. The Bucks will never sign a player that will demand to equal Giannis' status within or outside the team...

There will be a major trade by Feb. the 7th that will help Giannis compete against GSW, but the player we will land will be clear No2 and then at a "good" multiyear contract... Perfect supplement behind Giannis too...

smith&wesson
01-10-2019, 10:52 PM
All nonesense of course...

1. The Bucks will never pay another player for higher salary than Giannis makes...
2. The Bucks will never sign a player that will demand to equal Giannis' status within or outside the team...

There will be a major trade by Feb. the 7th that will help Giannis compete against GSW, but the player we will land will be clear No2 and then at a "good" multiyear contract... Perfect supplement behind Giannis too...

regular season wins donít really mean much at all my man.

buckalis
01-11-2019, 10:08 AM
regular season wins donít really mean much at all my man.

It means a lot for trades... The teams that are ranked with high chances to make it to the finals, are very attractive destination for the top players that are looking for a chance to contend for the title...

Hawkeye15
01-11-2019, 10:36 AM
It means a lot for trades... The teams that are ranked with high chances to make it to the finals, are very attractive destination for the top players that are looking for a chance to contend for the title...

it means nothing for trades. 2 teams need to make a trade. One team isn't going to say, "Bucks look good, let's trade them our guy to help them out".

buckalis
01-11-2019, 11:03 AM
it means nothing for trades. 2 teams need to make a trade. One team isn't going to say, "Bucks look good, let's trade them our guy to help them out".

You should have learned by now that talented players on mediocre teams can:
1. Enforce trades...
2. Refuse trades that concern them...

On paper they can't do either... but it's a real world we live in...

What do you think? Is it that if the Wolves (it's only an example) make a very good offer for Beal to the Wizzards, but Beal doesn't want to go to the Wolves, do you think the trade will ever happen? ...no it won't!

Beal's manager will be calling the Wolves FO the next minute and would say.. "Look... we are prepared to cause you more problems than Butler ever did, if you proceed with this"...

EDIT: Cruel world, but that's the truth on how things work... Either if you like it or not, Bucks are top destination for talented players now... either via trades, or during the upcoming free agency...

TheDish87
01-11-2019, 02:56 PM
lol no players cant refuse trades unless they have a NTC which most dont, im not even sure thats a thing in the NBA. There is no such thing as being a trade destination lol amazing.

WaDe03
01-11-2019, 03:01 PM
This forum lol!

Hawkeye15
01-11-2019, 03:08 PM
You should have learned by now that talented players on mediocre teams can:
1. Enforce trades...
2. Refuse trades that concern them...

On paper they can't do either... but it's a real world we live in...

What do you think? Is it that if the Wolves (it's only an example) make a very good offer for Beal to the Wizzards, but Beal doesn't want to go to the Wolves, do you think the trade will ever happen? ...no it won't!

Beal's manager will be calling the Wolves FO the next minute and would say.. "Look... we are prepared to cause you more problems than Butler ever did, if you proceed with this"...

EDIT: Cruel world, but that's the truth on how things work... Either if you like it or not, Bucks are top destination for talented players now... either via trades, or during the upcoming free agency...

they can't refuse ****. Unless they have a no trade clause. So, how many have one currently?

Do you not understand how trades work?

Hawkeye15
01-11-2019, 03:10 PM
lol no players cant refuse trades unless they have a NTC which most dont, im not even sure thats a thing in the NBA. There is no such thing as being a trade destination lol amazing.

I would need to look it up, but there are only a few guys who are given NTC, and they are superstars generally. And even most of them don't have em', the older stars are the only ones that even attempt to build it in.

buckalis
01-11-2019, 03:35 PM
Bucks are visiting the Wizzards tonight, without Giannis, Bledsoe, Ilyasova, D.J. Wilson and D. Divicenzo... Half the team out! All listed day-to-day return... Guess where Beal will be traded to...! :D:D:speechless::D:D

Tg11
01-11-2019, 04:50 PM
Plus other than Giannis which big names in the off season this summer will even want to play in a small market in Milwaukee? I'm just sayin or I just be practical when I say this because not a lot of superstars will want to sign with the Bucks as a first choice. Even if the Bucks are doing great this season they haven't been able to get out the first round in the playoffs in quite some time even with Giannis or without him I'm saying Bucks haven't been this great in a while. However, that being said great financials aside do Milwaukee even have the cap to go after any big names? Money tied up not just in Giannis but Middleton too and Middleton will want max dollars. Giannis will get super max for sure and even then where does that leave the Bucks? They have to unload people especially if they want to keep Middleton and Giannis but also pair them up with a 3rd option. I mean what happened with Butler? Y'all lost out on that and he went to the Sixers but at the same time can Milwaukee land big names in the off season? I doubt it but hey stranger things

buckalis
01-11-2019, 05:05 PM
LOL... You really can have an "opinion"... It worths as much as your previous "opinions" that predicted the Nuggets not making the playoffs in the West and the Hornets ranking last in the East... :D

Man you are a joke...

buckalis
01-11-2019, 05:07 PM
It's all "coincidence" with the Bucks and Wizzards this season... :D

-Bucks saved them 6.5M off their tax penalty and payed them another 2.5M in cash as to get Meeks... who they waived a month later...

-Backs passed them 24yo asset Sam Dekker on his rookie contract, saved them another 6.5M of tax penalty and got in return... 31yo J.Smith (!!!) on an expiring contract who they don't use, nor they need being full with bigs...

-Today the Bucks visit the Wizzards and they suddenly announce, that all Giannis, Bledsoe, D.J. Wilson, Ilyasova & DDV are out... all due to ... sudden injuries (!!!) but also all with "day to day" return (they play in the next game)...

-I guess part of the deal that will bring Beal to Milwaukee, is that the roster will be as weak as possible so that the Wizzards can win it (since the players would never agree to dunk a game)... LOL... the reserves will still win it!

Tg11
01-11-2019, 05:26 PM
LOL... You really can have an "opinion"... It worths as much as your previous "opinions" that predicted the Nuggets not making the playoffs in the West and the Hornets ranking last in the East... :D

Man you are a joke...

I don't see what this has to do with anything especially now. I'm mainly just stating that will Milwaukee even have enough to attract big names come summer? I mean because preferably big name guys tend to go elsewhere especially to bigger markets because of more exposure but the greater chance to win titles, now am I right or am I wrong on that statement? Just answer me that. Don't get me wrong or try to change the subject or deflect , Milwaukee do they have a great team? Yes they do. Do they have a chance to win it all? It is possible but then again what I am saying is do they have enough to keep Middleton and Giannis especially because both guys are gonna want big money right? Giannis is super max for sure that is not even a question. Middleton is the issue because he is gonna want to get paid this summer. Then you have all those expirings and then you try to add a 3rd option to get over the hump but then you have to find teams to take on those contracts especially if you are serious about going after a 3rd star but then also re-signing Middleton.

TheDish87
01-11-2019, 05:37 PM
Beal is a redundant more expensive version of Middleton.

buckalis
01-11-2019, 05:41 PM
I don't see what this has to do with anything especially now. I'm mainly just stating that will Milwaukee even have enough to attract big names come summer? I mean because preferably big name guys tend to go elsewhere especially to bigger markets because of more exposure but the greater chance to win titles, now am I right or am I wrong on that statement? Just answer me that. Don't get me wrong or try to change the subject or deflect , Milwaukee do they have a great team? Yes they do. Do they have a chance to win it all? It is possible but then again what I am saying is do they have enough to keep Middleton and Giannis especially because both guys are gonna want big money right? Giannis is super max for sure that is not even a question. Middleton is the issue because he is gonna want to get paid this summer. Then you have all those expirings and then you try to add a 3rd option to get over the hump but then you have to find teams to take on those contracts especially if you are serious about going after a 3rd star but then also re-signing Middleton.

What do the Bucks need Middleton or Bledsoe for? They have the deepest quality roster in the entire league , they will land Beal on an excellent contract by Feb. 7th and Giannis just bought from Telletovic his house in Milwaukee and moved all his family there... Bucks will have 74M to spend this up coming free agency and will be 1st target destination for talented young players...

All they have to do this season is win the East (easy) with a starting roster of Bledsoe, Beal, Middleton, Giannis and Lopez starting and Hill, Brogdon, Brown, D.J. Wilson & Wood to back them up and then "hit" GSW on their bench in the finals!

Tg11
01-11-2019, 05:50 PM
What do the Bucks need Middleton or Bledsoe for? They have the deepest quality roster in the entire league , they will land Beal on an excellent contract by Feb. 7th and Giannis just bought from Telletovic his house in Milwaukee and moved all his family there... Bucks will have 74M to spend this up coming free agency and will be 1st target destination for talented young players...

All they have to do this season is win the East (easy) with a starting roster of Bledsoe, Beal, Middleton, Giannis and Lopez starting and Hill, Brogdon, Brown, D.J. Wilson & Wood to back them up and then "hit" GSW on their bench in the finals!

Yeah Milwaukee has a great chance I'm not disputing that but what I will say is that Milwaukee hasn't been able to get out of the first round in years and now is as good a time as any but then y'all have teams like the Raptors, Celtics and 76ers to contend with

buckalis
01-11-2019, 06:04 PM
Yeah Milwaukee has a great chance I'm not disputing that but what I will say is that Milwaukee hasn't been able to get out of the first round in years and now is as good a time as any but then y'all have teams like the Raptors, Celtics and 76ers to contend with

76ers? Are you serious? They'll be out first round mate... The Bucks will only have to beat in the finals the winner out of the Raps vs. Celtics semifinals... and they will... no chance for them to contend against the Bucks after Beal is integrated in our roster!

GREATNESS ONE
01-11-2019, 06:08 PM
1st round exit, maybe 2nd round but thatís it.

buckalis
01-11-2019, 06:13 PM
1st round exit, maybe 2nd round but thatís it.

Sure... the Lakers can't go further than that... As I said during the preseason (I bet you remember): We'll be in the finals... you won't!

smith&wesson
01-11-2019, 07:06 PM
Bucks are visiting the Wizzards tonight, without Giannis, Bledsoe, Ilyasova, D.J. Wilson and D. Divicenzo... Half the team out! All listed day-to-day return... Guess where Beal will be traded to...! :D:D:speechless::D:D

That would be a nice fit

GREATNESS ONE
01-11-2019, 07:14 PM
Sure... the Lakers can't go further than that... As I said during the preseason (I bet you remember): We'll be in the finals... you won't!

2nd round exit.

buckalis
01-11-2019, 07:19 PM
2nd round exit.

You may be too optimistic... Lakers may not even make the playoffs!

smith&wesson
01-11-2019, 07:34 PM

You do realize teams donít really rely on their bench in the post season, most rotations shrink down to about 8 players.

I wouldnít count the warriors out they are basically the team U.S menís basketball team lol. Just saying.

buckalis
01-11-2019, 07:35 PM
You do realize teams donít really rely on their bench in the post season, most rotations shrink down to about 8 players.

I wouldnít count the warriors out they are basically the team U.S menís basketball team lol. Just saying.

Who ever counted the Warriors out? Show me one and I'll show you a fool...

GREATNESS ONE
01-11-2019, 07:41 PM
You may be too optimistic... Lakers may not even make the playoffs!

2nd round exit.

buckalis
01-11-2019, 07:43 PM
2nd round exit.

You may be too optimistic... Lakers may not even make it to the playoffs!

GREATNESS ONE
01-11-2019, 07:55 PM
2nd round exit.

JAZZNC
01-11-2019, 09:25 PM
I really don't know why people even entertain this clown. He constantly just vomits nonsense. Dunno how he doesn't get banned on the regular. He can't have a legitimate discussion or debate with anyone. Oh well I guess he posts a lot so there's that. I'm sure hell quote me shortly to make sure he gets the end laugh.

But I agree, probably a second round exit for the Bucks. They got a coach to get the best out of them in the regular season but come the post season when your best player can only score in the paint it's gonna get a LOT tougher. Teams can scheme for him and he's never gotten out of the 1st round so it is HIGHLY unlikely they get to the Finals.

smith&wesson
01-12-2019, 12:07 AM

Youíre under stating Middletonís value. The way Giannis plays, Middleton is the perfect complimentary piece as he plays well off the ball and is a good spot up shooter. Thatís the type of player Giannis needs to thrive with his skill set

GREATNESS ONE
01-12-2019, 12:52 PM
ďEnd laughĒ

:laugh:

Giannis94
01-12-2019, 12:57 PM
Youíre under stating Middletonís value. The way Giannis plays, Middleton is the perfect complimentary piece as he plays well off the ball and is a good spot up shooter. Thatís the type of player Giannis needs to thrive with his skill set

Yeah but all the talk about Middleton getting a huge deal near the Kaly thompson range is annoying. I have yet to see him take over a game when we absolutely need him too. He's going to want #1 $$ and some team desperate enough after they miss out on the top other guys will give him a huge deal that he's not worth. My $$ is on LAL. simply put, Giannis needs guys like middleton but he's got to play better. I would take broggy over him long term because ROY is consistent and you can always count on him

GREATNESS ONE
01-12-2019, 01:20 PM
What money?

smith&wesson
01-12-2019, 02:22 PM
Yeah but all the talk about Middleton getting a huge deal near the Kaly thompson range is annoying. I have yet to see him take over a game when we absolutely need him too. He's going to want #1 $$ and some team desperate enough after they miss out on the top other guys will give him a huge deal that he's not worth. My $$ is on LAL. simply put, Giannis needs guys like middleton but he's got to play better. I would take broggy over him long term because ROY is consistent and you can always count on him

First look at the post that I quoted. He said what do the bucks need Middleton for ? I think they need him because heís the exact type of player that Giannis needs. Someone who can play off the ball, stretch the floor and still have an impact on the game. the nba is full of bloated contracts and I donít know what heíll command in free agency but I think the op was under stating Middletonís impact on the team.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-12-2019, 05:39 PM
I think Middleton's best days are behind him. Already 27 and the usual cold streaks and out of shape and body language seems very lazy. Also isn't the greatest defender anymore. Most teams go at him. Also if he doesn't have the ball in his hands he doesn't do much. Doesn't fight through screens or anything. Also he's back to settling for long twos. Bucks should of traded him a couple years ago. Now were either gonna have to trade him or keep him for playoff run. Then over pay or let him walk for nothing. I wouldn't want him back on a 4 year deal either if we brought him back.

smith&wesson
01-12-2019, 06:17 PM
I think Middleton's best days are behind him. Already 27 and the usual cold streaks and out of shape and body language seems very lazy. Also isn't the greatest defender anymore. Most teams go at him. Also if he doesn't have the ball in his hands he doesn't do much. Doesn't fight through screens or anything. Also he's back to settling for long twos. Bucks should of traded him a couple years ago. Now were either gonna have to trade him or keep him for playoff run. Then over pay or let him walk for nothing. I wouldn't want him back on a 4 year deal either if we brought him back.

Then maybe a package built around him for Beal would make sense

TrueFan420
01-12-2019, 07:23 PM

Why would the Wizards do that tho?

smith&wesson
01-12-2019, 08:38 PM
Why would the Wizards do that tho?

For picks, and another younger player. Itís rumoured that, thatís what they want and also why do the wizards do any of the things that they do ? Like giving wall that contract ? Or signing Howard ? And now want to trade Beal at 25 whoís under contract another 2 seasons after this ? I donít know to be honest

JAZZNC
01-12-2019, 09:11 PM
ďEnd laughĒ

I'm glad somebody's picking up what I'm putting down!

Sanjay
01-13-2019, 01:27 AM
Not sure if we are still doing final win predictions, but I think they tail off to finish with about 54 wins and fourth in the Eastern Conference behind the Raptors, Celtics and 76ers. In the playoffs; I predict them to lose to Toronto.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-13-2019, 10:06 AM

Middleton is $13M expiring contract. Well he has a player option but he opts out of that next summer for more money. But Wizards would get Bird rights. While Beal is $25.4M. Also Wizards pretty capped out. Wall's contract balloons to $38M next season. Chance Middleton could walk. While Beal is locked in a few more years. Also Wizards would have to like the salary filler of a Snell or Ersan. Or multiple rookie contracts. But then the Bucks lose depth if were trying to tack on equal salary with rookie contracts.

Also Brogdon been playing well as of late. So if he's bench for SG Beal. Brogdon would get ticked off. Unless Beal can play SF? Back when Brogdon wasn't playing well I suggested Brogdon and Hill and Maker or a 2024 first for Beal. Ernie gets that $1M guaranteed of Hill and waive him to save some cap. Also test drive Brogdon now before he becomes RFA. But Brogdon as of late been pretty good and will hopefully be cheaper then Middleton most likely.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-13-2019, 10:26 AM
For picks, and another younger player. Itís rumoured that, thatís what they want and also why do the wizards do any of the things that they do ? Like giving wall that contract ? Or signing Howard ? And now want to trade Beal at 25 whoís under contract another 2 seasons after this ? I donít know to be honest

Yeah that one article stated Ernie's asking price to get to talk with him on the phone is two first round picks and a rookie contract and a filler for Beal. Bucks have two first round picks tied up with Suns and Cavs now. We can only trade 2024 pick with stipulations that the other two teams get their pick first. Also not sure how far out a team can trade first round picks. Is it like 6 or 7 years or less?

I think there's plenty of other teams can trump Bucks offer for picks and young guys. Yeah Bucks do own two Wizards second round picks. So I guess we could give them two back and 2024 pick and a young guy or whatever.

But I think a team like Hornets could push a Monk,Bridges and a pick package and a filler for Beal easily. Raptors could as well. Raptors could offer up Val,Fred and choice of either OG or Siakam or both. Then Ernie can follow up with Kings and Porter. They were linked to having interests in him last month.

buckalis
01-13-2019, 11:11 AM
I'm glad somebody's picking up what I'm putting down!

Yeah... you two picking it's other is an end laugh...

buckalis
01-13-2019, 11:15 AM

No... The Wizzards won't take Middleton for Beal... Reason is that Beal is a year younger and on a stable (very good) contract... why would one sign Middleton who will demand a higher contract as to replace Beal?

buckalis
01-13-2019, 11:20 AM
In order for the Bucks to get Beal, there is a 3rd team needed so that it provides a "salary filler"... I now believe that that this team will (again) be the Cavaliers...

What leads me to this conclusion, is that 24 y.o Dekker was passed to the Wizzards last time the three teams where having a deal with each other, thus providing an asset to the Wizzards, which along with the tax penalty of 13.5M that the Wizzards have saved up to now and the 2.5M in cash they've received from the Meek deal (16M + Dekker in total - all being "charity" coming from the Bucks Bucks"), I believe was a down payment for Beal...

The final part of the deal should look something like that:

Trading with the Wizzards for Beal:

Cavaliers receive: Jason Smith and Tony Snell

Wizzards receive: J.R. Smith, D. DiVincenzo, Thon Maker + 2nd from Bucks (return of the Wizzards pick) + 1st from Cavs (tranfer of the Bucks pick) + the rest of tax penalty saved... + of course (total gain of 26M tax savings + 2.5M in cash + Sammuel Dekker).

Bucks receive: Bradley Beal + Jeff Green via contract buy back and sign with the Bucks for higher salary.

GREATNESS ONE
01-13-2019, 12:09 PM
Not sure if we are still doing final win predictions, but I think they tail off to finish with about 54 wins and fourth in the Eastern Conference behind the Raptors, Celtics and 76ers. In the playoffs; I predict them to lose to Toronto.

Sounds about right. 2nd round Exit!

buckalis
01-13-2019, 12:53 PM

Loosing to Toronto at the East finals as you suggest, would still be considered a success for this season's Bucks... But I believe the Bucks will make one (could be two) major addition in their roster by the trade deadline, which will upgrade the roster to a clear level above the Raptors...

I believe that the Bucks will add Bradley Beal and Nikola Voucevic by Feb the 7th and will also add Jeff Green after a contract buy out... The Bucks will then end up with this roster (clearly the best roster depth in the entire league) for the playoffs:

Starters: Bledsoe, Beal, Middleton, Giannis, Voucevic

1/2 combo guards: Brogdon, Hill, J.Morris

2/3 combo wings: Brown, J.Young

3/4 combo wings/forwards: J.Green, Wilson

4/5 combo forwards: Wood, B. McCoy

Center forward: Lopez

Giannis94
01-13-2019, 12:58 PM
Sounds about right. 2nd round Exit!

I assume you're talking about LOL, right? Because you should be happy to even make the playoffs.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-13-2019, 01:10 PM
In order for the Bucks to get Beal, there is a 3rd team needed so that it provides a "salary filler"... I now believe that that this team will (again) be the Cavaliers...

What leads me to this conclusion, is that 24 y.o Dekker was passed to the Wizzards last time the three teams where having a deal with each other, thus providing an asset to the Wizzards, which along with the tax penalty of 13.5M that the Wizzards have saved up to now and the 2.5M in cash they've received from the Meek deal (16M + Dekker in total - all being "charity" coming from the Bucks Bucks"), I believe was a down payment for Beal...

The final part of the deal should look something like that:

Trading with the Wizzards for Beal:

Cavaliers receive: Jason Smith and Tony Snell

Wizzards receive: J.R. Smith, D. DiVincenzo, Thon Maker + 2nd from Bucks (return of the Wizzards pick) + 1st from Cavs (tranfer of the Bucks pick) + the rest of tax penalty saved... + of course (total gain of 26M tax savings + 2.5M in cash + Sammuel Dekker).

Bucks receive: Bradley Beal + Jeff Green via contract buy back and sign with the Bucks for higher salary.

So you got the Cavs giving the Bucks first round pick rerouted to Wizards? Why would Cavs do that? They ate dead weight in Delly and Henson for that pick. Now they're giving it away for another bad contract in Snell? Cavs easily say no. Also Cavs can get a extra mild asset for JR Smith's contract since its not fully guaranteed next season. Its only $3.87M guaranteed out of $15.68M. Good chance Ernie says no as well. DDV and Maker been horrible as of late. Yeah you got one first and two seconds head back to Wizards. But deal seems a bit lite.

GREATNESS ONE
01-13-2019, 01:19 PM
I assume you're talking about LOL, right? Because you should be happy to even make the playoffs.

we're not the Bucks. It will forever be Championship or Bust in LaLa Land, call me when you've watched your team win 5 titles in 18years. :D

JAZZNC
01-13-2019, 01:33 PM
Yeah... you two picking it's other is an end laugh...

Seriously man, wtf are you talking about?

Scoots
01-13-2019, 01:59 PM
we're not the Bucks. It will forever be Championship or Bust in LaLa Land, call me when you've watched your team win 5 titles in 18years. :D

Are you one of those Lakers never tanked people? For sure the Lakers are looking to win now, but not "forever" since it wasn't always true in the past.

I'm definitely going to watch what the Lakers do this offseason since last offseason was so strange.

buckalis
01-13-2019, 02:00 PM
So you got the Cavs giving the Bucks first round pick rerouted to Wizards? Why would Cavs do that? They ate dead weight in Delly and Henson for that pick. Now they're giving it away for another bad contract in Snell? Cavs easily say no. Also Cavs can get a extra mild asset for JR Smith's contract since its not fully guaranteed next season. Its only $3.87M guaranteed out of $15.68M. Good chance Ernie says no as well. DDV and Maker been horrible as of late. Yeah you got one first and two seconds head back to Wizards. But deal seems a bit lite.

They Cavs will be very happy to pass the pick to the Wizzards... The protections are such that the pick will never convey... it will end up to be 2x2nd that both will be 50+.... just like undrafted... Bucks will lift the protection after the Wizzards will get the pick... Beal is ours!

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-13-2019, 02:16 PM
They Cavs will be very happy to pass the pick to the Wizzards... The protections are such that the pick will never convey... it will end up to be 2x2nd that both will be 50+.... just like undrafted... Bucks will lift the protection after the Wizzards will get the pick... Beal is ours!

Ernie is gullible. But not this bad to trade Beal for a late first from the Bucks which Cavs own and two Wizards second rounders back and DDV and Maker and knuckle head JR Smith. Yuck. I'd laugh and hang up if i'm Ernie. If I was Ernie i'd have the Hornets and Raptors on speed dial and let them duke it out for the highest bid. Also no way in hell Cavs trade partial guaranteed JR Smith for Snell and Smith. Let alone give our own pick the Cavs own and send it to Wizards. Every trade idea you make you rip off somebody badly. Most your trades are dead on arrival.

GREATNESS ONE
01-13-2019, 02:54 PM
Are you one of those Lakers never tanked people? For sure the Lakers are looking to win now, but not "forever" since it wasn't always true in the past.

I'm definitely going to watch what the Lakers do this offseason since last offseason was so strange.

what?

Just so you know I'm a die hard Raiders fan and Dodgers fan..

GREATNESS ONE
01-13-2019, 02:54 PM

:laugh2:

buckalis
01-13-2019, 03:07 PM
Ernie is gullible. But not this bad to trade Beal for a late first from the Bucks which Cavs own and two Wizards second rounders back and DDV and Maker and knuckle head JR Smith. Yuck. I'd laugh and hang up if i'm Ernie. If I was Ernie i'd have the Hornets and Raptors on speed dial and let them duke it out for the highest bid. Also no way in hell Cavs trade partial guaranteed JR Smith for Snell and Smith. Let alone give our own pick the Cavs own and send it to Wizards. Every trade idea you make you rip off somebody badly. Most your trades are dead on arrival.

Good you are non "Ernie" Miller... But you can't be "Ernie"... can you? "Ernie" is GM because he protects his teams interests and does what is necessary to take care of the issues that come up with the organization hev runs... He uses his brains... He has something in his head to use... and so is Horst...

At, fist it is "Cavs don't it... They won't give the1st back" and after you get the answer "why the would surely do it - because the pick is absolute rubbish"... you realize you goofed and now, (unable to reply after it was proved that you goofed), you continue your negativity and alter your position to "Ernie doesn't do it"... I wonder, is "Ernie" your friend and you call him "Ernie"?

I'm sorry man, but you should think before you try and have a discussion with me... You better go back to your "trade Brogdon - trade Brogdon" nonsense that has caused all serious not to participate in our forum... You certainly can't have a "conversation" with me anymore... It requires "stable" people that have something valuable in their head to do so...

Driven
01-13-2019, 03:07 PM
Wtf is this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jamiecballer
01-13-2019, 03:15 PM
I feel like somehow people are losing sight of the fact that Milwaukee is a Giannis injury from a lottery team. It's not great depth if it's hard to imagine even competing for a playoff spot if you lost your superstar. I dont mean it's a lock you cant compete for a playoff spot without that guy, but you wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they didnt even make it interesting. That's what the bucks have IMO behind Giannis, I mean I give Bud huge credit, hes a shoe in for coach of the year barring complete collapse, but it's hard to say with a straight face Milwaukee is loaded in any fashion.

Jamiecballer
01-13-2019, 03:19 PM
Whoops, nevermind, I just got caught up and I see it's just one guy talking to himself

buckalis
01-13-2019, 03:27 PM
Whoops, nevermind, I just got caught up and I see it's just one guy talking to himself

If you are talking about the Wizzards game, I assure you we tanked it in favor of the Wizzards... I have posted that we would tank it, before it ever happened.

Scoots
01-13-2019, 03:36 PM
what?

Just so you know I'm a die hard Raiders fan and Dodgers fan..

You said the Lakers are always trying to win a title, so my question was if that makes you one of the people who don't acknowledge that the Lakers tanked in the past.

And the Raiders and Dodgers are not relevant here :)

Scoots
01-13-2019, 03:37 PM

He's dreaming of the 3rd round.

GREATNESS ONE
01-13-2019, 03:41 PM

ďEnd GameĒ

GREATNESS ONE
01-13-2019, 03:42 PM
You said the Lakers are always trying to win a title, so my question was if that makes you one of the people who don't acknowledge that the Lakers tanked in the past.

And the Raiders and Dodgers are not relevant here :)

Iíve literally watched every single Lakers game since 1996...

Yes, bud, I know we tanked to keep our picks. My comments were more that we donít celebrate for 2nd round playoff births here.

buckalis
01-13-2019, 09:08 PM
Bucks still the only team in the league that hasn't lost two consecutive games... Mid season gone now...

buckalis
01-17-2019, 09:49 AM
Bucks are back to lead the East... Also lead the entire league in having lost only 12 games and with the best point differential among all teams. Other than being the only team in the league that hasn't lost in two consecutive games, the Bucks haven't lost two games against the same opponent either...

In the unlikely scenario case that the Bucks record for the 38 games remaining would be restricted at only 0.500, the Bucks would finish the regular season with 51 wins...

The Bucks are expected to strengthen the roster up further by Feb. the 7th and out of contract buyout free agents...

Hawkeye15
01-17-2019, 10:27 AM
as long as they continue to be blessed with nearly perfect health, that win total should be in the high 50's. Again though, rarely do we see teams that suffer basically no injuries to key players..

I personally still don't feel they can take down Toronto, and perhaps Boston or Philly. But they are a very good team.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-17-2019, 12:26 PM

buckalis
01-17-2019, 12:32 PM
as long as they continue to be blessed with nearly perfect health, that win total should be in the high 50's. Again though, rarely do we see teams that suffer basically no injuries to key players..

I personally still don't feel they can take down Toronto, and perhaps Boston or Philly. But they are a very good team.
The Bucks have the best roster depth in the entire league and then with players that could be starters on other teams... Not only they can cope with any injury, but they can protect Giannis too... Giannis only got 22mins (27pts, 11 rebs) playing time yesterday and 26mins (triple double) the night before... His total playing time this season is 11% less than the season before...

Sixers stand no chance against the Bucks, but they'll be out in the 1st round too either by the Celtics, or by the Pacers if Boston climbs up to the 3rd seed by the end of the regular season... Raptors and Celtics are the only contenders, but the Bucks are in a better position as to control the final ranking and have them play between them in the East semifinals, because they have played two games less than the Raptors (which they can tank if necessary)... In other words, the Bucks can choose to tank to the 2nd place if they see that the Celtics will finish ranked 4th or 5th, or 1st if the Celtics climb up to the third seed...

Additionally, a "big name" trade is on the works to happen by Feb the 7th, which not only will cause this season's Bucks to be a clear level above their East competitors, but to have a very serious run against GSW as well...

buckalis
01-17-2019, 12:41 PM

Don't cause to people "Heart attacks" Miller... They have had enough of them when playing against the Bucks already...

TheDish87
01-17-2019, 01:09 PM
no one is scared of playing the Bucks in the playoffs. rotations get shorter and the game slwos down. If Giannins cant hit a a jump shot they have no one else to pick up slack

buckalis
01-17-2019, 01:30 PM
Although there may be speculation about Antetokounmpoís future in Milwaukee from rival executives, Bucks GM Jon Horst isnít preoccupied by thoughts of Giannisí next contract, writes Beck.

ďThe truth is, it really isnít the biggest thing on our mind,Ē Horst said. ďThe biggest thing on our mind is how do we take a step from last year to this year and continue to improve? And if we do all the right things along the way, and we take the appropriate steps Ö it will take care of itself.Ē

Hereís more from Horst on the Bucksí long-term outlook, via Beck:

ďWe want to build something sustainable. We want to compete for multiple championships over a long period of time. Ö I think if we just take all those kind of intentional, organic steps along the way, I think we can position ourselves to have long-term success. And Giannis is the key ingredient to that. You gotta have one of those. We have one.Ē

Here is how Jon Horst visualizes the future Bucks with Giannis in the team... "Multiple championships with a sustainable team"... https://www.hoopsrumors.com/eric-bledsoe

WaDe03
01-17-2019, 01:31 PM
Canít wait for this clowns posts when theyíre eliminated in the playoffs.

buckalis
01-17-2019, 02:04 PM
Canít wait for this clowns posts when theyíre eliminated in the playoffs.

I thought that clowns are the ones that pretend to be "insiders"... :D Will it be the Heat that will "eliminate" us in the 1st round? If this is your claim, I guess it makes you the biggest clown on the planet...

Was it the "2nd best defense in the league" (after the Bucks) that "ate" 124 the other night against the Bucks who played the entire 4th quarter in "garbage time"?

TheDish87
01-17-2019, 02:11 PM
ate*

WaDe03
01-17-2019, 02:20 PM
I thought that clowns are the ones that pretend to be "insiders"... :D Will it be the Heat that will "eliminate" us in the 1st round? If this is your claim, I guess it makes you the biggest clown on the planet...

Was it the "2nd best defense on the league" (after the Bucks) that "ate" 124 the other night?

So theyíre 1-1 vs the Bucks for the season and Giannis canít seem to score against them? Better hope they donít get a star because they already have the blueprint for locking up Giannis.

buckalis
01-17-2019, 02:28 PM
So theyíre 1-1 vs the Bucks for the season and Giannis canít seem to score against them? Better hope they donít get a star because they already have the blueprint for locking up Giannis.

We have tanked games against the Suns, the Knicks, the Grizzlies and the Wizards before in order to keep under control our final seeding against the Raptors and the Celtics... We want them to play against each other in the East semi finals... see clown?

WaDe03
01-17-2019, 02:50 PM
We have tanked games against the Suns, the Knicks, the Grizzlies and the Wizards before in order to keep under control our final seeding against the Raptors and the Celtics... We want them to play against each other in the East semi finals... see clown?

That makes literally no sense and itís hilarious if you actually believe they did that. Theyíre trying to get the 1st seed, losing to those teams doesnít help them and it doesnít help the Celtics and Raptors matchup in the 2nd round happen lmao!

Hawkeye15
The Bucks have the best roster depth in the entire league and then with players that could be starters on other teams... Not only they can cope with any injury, but they can protect Giannis too... Giannis only got 22mins (27pts, 11 rebs) playing time yesterday and 26mins (triple double) the night before... His total playing time this season is 11% less than the season before...

Sixers stand no chance against the Bucks, but they'll be out in the 1st round too either by the Celtics, or by the Pacers if Boston climbs up to the 3rd seed by the end of the regular season... Raptors and Celtics are the only contenders, but the Bucks are in a better position as to control the final ranking and have them play between them in the East semifinals, because they have played two games less than the Raptors (which they can tank if necessary)... In other words, the Bucks can choose to tank to the 2nd place if they see that the Celtics will finish ranked 4th or 5th, or 1st if the Celtics climb up to the third seed...

Additionally, a "big name" trade is on the works to happen by Feb the 7th, which not only will cause this season's Bucks to be a clear level above their East competitors, but to have a very serious run against GSW as well...

according to you........but we don't know because they have't had any injuries. At all. Your team is catching the "lucky" injury bug. Enjoy it, because it won't stay that way forever.

Hawkeye15

b.s. The Bucks are a team that is very good, but also still finding greatness. So they lose games they shouldn't, due to playing to the level of competition. The truly great teams never do this. They beat EVERYONE they should, and beat most the teams otherwise.

JAZZNC
01-17-2019, 02:52 PM

Yeah, because "that makes" sense. Carry on with the insanity. Why not just "win all" those games to get the 1 seed and make sure you have home "court throughout" the playoffs?

It's kinda fun putting things in quotation marks for no reason at all🤣

buckalis
01-17-2019, 03:17 PM
Yeah, because "that makes" sense. Carry on with the insanity. Why not just "win all" those games to get the 1 seed and make sure you have home "court throughout" the playoffs?

It's kinda fun putting things in quotation marks for no reason at all🤣

I've said that before, but you seem not to read a conversation when it starts...

1. If the Celtics take the 5th or the 4th seed, the Bucks will prefer to tank to the 2nd seed, so that they can "save power" for the NBA finals by only playing the winner out of the two in the finals... The Bucks will still have the court advantage at the NBA finals, but in the East finals before that too, if the Celtics win (which I believe will be the case)

2. If the Celtics will climb up the standings and rank 3rd, then the Bucks will rank in the 1st seed... At the moment it's important to keep things under control and keep an eye on what happens with the Celtics...

I believe the Raptors are doing the same as the Bucks, but the Bucks have currently the advantage in controlling things over them because they are two games "later"...

WaDe03
01-17-2019, 04:17 PM
I've said that before, but you seem not to read a conversation when it starts...

1. If the Celtics take the 5th or the 4th seed, the Bucks will prefer to tank to the 2nd seed, so that they can "save power" for the NBA finals by only playing the winner out of the two in the finals... The Bucks will still have the court advantage at the NBA finals, but in the East finals before that too, if the Celtics win (which I believe will be the case)

2. If the Celtics will climb up the standings and rank 3rd, then the Bucks will rank in the 1st seed... At the moment it's important to keep things under control and keep an eye on what happens with the Celtics...

I believe the Raptors are doing the same as the Bucks, but the Bucks have currently the advantage in controlling things over them because they are two games "later"...

A team like the Bucks who barely ever make the playoffs or win a series as it is are now tanking games to better their positioning in the playoffs, please never change lmao

Hawkeye15
01-17-2019, 04:22 PM

no team thinks that far out regarding positioning dude. None. Hell most won't even sacrifice a game 82 for it. So I have zero idea where you are pulling this from.

A real athlete/coach is competitive as hell. Bring em' on. Who cares who you play.